: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T10:28:09.151+0000) > > Where can I read about this? > > But at the same time it somewhat does make sense. If he is a high-elo player then he will play with and against other high elo players. > Some/most(?) of these high elo players are also streamers, ranging from Tyler1 to Nubrac... Inbetween there it must be like what, 5000 LOL streamers? > > When you say "high profile streamers" how many viewers do they need to have? > > If what you are saying is true.. then he failed at grabbing attetnion the first 100 games and this 100th one he got the mighty NB3 in his game and all of a sudden he went from his 5 regulars to 300 viewers <- In 1 game after 100 attempts... Sorry these are not the patterns of someone wanting attention. I don't remember which thread it was (there's way to many right now), but one of them included a tweet from Doublelift. That big enough for you?
> [{quoted}](name=AJStarhiker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T12:34:30.606+0000) > > I don't remember which thread it was (there's way to many right now), but one of them included a tweet from Doublelift. That big enough for you? Iets go back to my question as I believe you totally ignored that and the point Im trying to make: > When you say "high profile streamers" how many viewers do they need to have? As you can see you dont answer this question. Im looking for a number, not a name. Just like if I ask "how tall are you?" I dont want you to tell me that you think person X is tall or short <- Im looking for a number.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000900000000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:09:20.714+0000) > > That is because I didnt re-read them like you asked of me and I did explain to you that I would not have come to the same concution as you... because I can not read your mind. > > This is your opinion based on nothing I believe. I do not enter this thread in a combattive manner... whatever that means. I have an idea but yeah... I can ask you where you get this from, but I doubt I would get any answers. > > Do you think I deserve to die for my actions? > Cause a lot of people told me to kill my parents and then myself. They told me to get cancer and die. They told me they would be happier if I was gone. You are definitely deflecting if you can’t even remember what you typed two hours ago. Tell me why you said what you said in game and in this thread if not then you are not interested in self improving and if that is true you will be back here when you progress to the next punishment phase and eventually to a permanent ban. Why did you say you deserve to die what made YOU feel you had the right to say that.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:22:37.150+0000) > > You are definitely deflecting if you can’t even remember what you typed two hours ago. Im sad to inform you that the human mind doesnt work like that. Take NB3 as an example. 1 day(?) after the incident with Nubrac he didnt think he had flamed Nubrac when Nubrac told him this... that NB3 had harassed Nubrac... That was a major thing... but NB3 couldnt recall it, cause a lot of other things happen during that time. Reality is that NB3 had been very toxic, very nasty and said a lot of thing that can be classified as "harassment" like Nubrac being trash. In my case, if you look at the end of my name it says EU. At this time you are talking about it was 4am here. I have sleeping disorders... but my brain still functions the same in that area, when I get tired I make misstakes. I have a hard time remembering what I did "2 hours ago" <- These are natural biological things we experience as a human. > > Tell me why you said what you said in game and in this thread if not then you are not interested in self improving and if that is true you will be back here when you progress to the next punishment phase and eventually to a permanent ban. > What game and how would that help me "self-improve"? Im an older player and very well aware of what Im doing and what is going on. This is why The Djinn ran away from me when he didnt want to take responsibility for his and his staffs actions. Also, why would I want to "self-improve" ... or as I would word it, Adapt to a sytem that I deem toxic <- Im not interested in this and you should read up on history, specificly: world war 2 and the life of a concentration-camp guard... I dont want to become that guard. <- I have previously told you this, everything I say ingame is motivated by: trying to win the game. > Why did you say you deserve to die what made YOU feel you had the right to say that. Wait, I no longer have the right to say: "I deserve to die" ? <- When did that happen? Also, can you quote me saying it?
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:04:28.281+0000) > > I dont believe that is true at all as he done this strategy about 100 times before and had 5 viewers <- this suggest he doesnt do it for the attention and also he is getting good data from what he did. > > I dont think the ban is justified at all... but I also dont think you should be banned for saying "Morgana" or explaning how to "zone" . > I agree taht NB3 seams toxic and not like a very good person from this videoclip. The reality of the situation is that riots own data shows that the majority of the teemo roaming games where in games with high profile streamers. The reason that trend would exist would be to incite a reaction which he got. Just not in the way he wanted or maybe it was who knows.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:11:18.981+0000) > > The reality of the situation is that riots own data shows that the majority of the teemo roaming games where in games with high profile streamers. The reason that trend would exist would be to incite a reaction which he got. Just not in the way he wanted or maybe it was who knows. Where can I read about this? But at the same time it somewhat does make sense. If he is a high-elo player then he will play with and against other high elo players. Some/most(?) of these high elo players are also streamers, ranging from Tyler1 to Nubrac... Inbetween there it must be like what, 5000 LOL streamers? When you say "high profile streamers" how many viewers do they need to have? If what you are saying is true.. then he failed at grabbing attetnion the first 100 games and this 100th one he got the mighty NB3 in his game and all of a sudden he went from his 5 regulars to 300 viewers <- In 1 game after 100 attempts... Sorry these are not the patterns of someone wanting attention.
: Making a new reply to this since you've decided to backpedal in the thread: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:04:28.281+0000) > > I dont believe that is true at all as he done this strategy about 100 times before and had 5 viewers <- this suggest he doesnt do it for the attention and also he is getting good data from what he did. > >** I dont think the ban is justified at all...** but I also dont think you should be banned for saying "Morgana" or explaning how to "zone" . > I agree taht NB3 seams toxic and not like a very good person from this videoclip. I guess you ARE making the claim that nubrac is innocent. What the hell was the point of claiming that you weren't making the claim?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:19:59.283+0000) > > Making a new reply to this since you've decided to backpedal in the thread: > > I guess you ARE making the claim that nubrac is innocent. > > What the hell was the point of claiming that you weren't making the claim? No Im not, you also dont have to guess, Im right here and can answer. You came in here and started to argue against claims that noone made <- this is what I believe happen. I did try to tell you about it "who made this claim?" "Noone made this claim, where did it come from?" I hope you understand my explanation, if not let me know and I try again.
: idk if 411 games on teemo is a cry for attention, like thats a lot of time time that must have taken out of this guys life just for attention nah i dont buy it.
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-19T05:30:29.959+0000) > > idk if 411 games on teemo is a cry for attention, like thats a lot of time time that must have taken out of this guys life just for attention nah i dont buy it. Maybe you are wrong. Not everything is about attention. I have recieved these comments too... That Im lookning for attetnion. This sentence comes from the schoolyard and its allways someone else trying to convince others that another person is "trying to get attetnion" ... Its never the one who is like "HEY I WANT ATTENTION" ... This comes from people taking rights to speak for others. Telling others what a person is doing, feeling, saying etc... "Why are you mad?" <- Is one of those. In this case if we stick to the facts we know. At the start of his stream with NB3 he had 5 viewers and had those during the game. At the end of the game he had close to 300(?) because NB3 i stalking so much about him on his stream, going in to his statistics on intenret showing all his viewers this player, what he is playing, his stats etc. Im the kind of person who allow you to tell others who you are, how you feel and what you are doing... not everyone is like me. Just the other post 1 person told me he was convinced that I was "jerking him around" <- This was never the case. It was a misunderstanding... And that is also what I believe you are doing here. I did study psychology and playing teemo for 100 games for 5 viewers and getting data that you later can use in a discussion with a really , really toxic person are not signs of wanting attetnion... NB3 also used this argument that Nubrac had "mini orgasms from all the attention" ... Only you, him and others who think like this brought it up. You give yourself the right to speak for others and Idont think its okey. This needs to stop. Cause if it doesnt stop, it will end up like a "witch hunt" where I can say that you are thinking bad criminal thoughts... and then people who doesnt like that crime come up to you and threaten you, just because I have taken myself the rights to tell others what you believe or what you have done <- Please stop with this behavior.
: plz stop{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-19T10:06:55.799+0000) > > plz stop{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Stop what? I cant read minds bro.
: For what purpose are you bringing up this; "Not breaking the rules means it is okey btw. <- Just like in real life." Claiming that one is not breaking the rules is not the same as "not breaking the rules". One is a claim, the other is a statement of fact. So it doesn't apply to this part of my post: "At ~27 min Nubrac claims that he was not breaking any rules." It doesn't make any sense at all for it to be a reply to either of these sentences, "Wookieecookie didn't say it was okay. You can't ignore all the stuff after the "However" in the Wookieecookie post." Because both of those reference Wookieecookies explanation of why Nubrac was banned. So the direct opposite of someone saying that no rules were broken. Wookieecookie is explaining how rules were broken. Edit: Nevermind, you don't need to answer. I'm convinced that you're just jerking me around since you've spent so long talking about "I didn't make that claim" only to make the claim later on.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:09:59.004+0000) > > For what purpose are you bringing up this; > > "Not breaking the rules means it is okey btw. <- Just like in real life." People view things differently and I have had people make the most strange claims. So Im trying to be real clear... Like IF you are not breaking any rules then you are okey. If something isnt a crime, you are allowed to do it basically. Not all people reason like this. > > Claiming that one is not breaking the rules is not the same as "not breaking the rules". One is a claim, the other is a statement of fact. So it doesn't apply to this part of my post: > Sure, but it can still apply hence the "btw" <- > "At ~27 min Nubrac claims that he was not breaking any rules." sure > > It doesn't make any sense at all for it to be a reply to either of these sentences, Well, what makes sense to me maybe doesnt make sense to you, we have different brains that function slightly differnernt. Wit hthe background I have with people missunderstanding and having very strange thoughts its better to be clear then blurry. > > "Wookieecookie didn't say it was okay. You can't ignore all the stuff after the "However" in the Wookieecookie post." > > Because both of those reference Wookieecookies explanation of why Nubrac was banned. So the direct opposite of someone saying that no rules were broken. Wookieecookie is explaining how rules were broken. > Why would a ritoer give someone an okey or so? I dont get that part. Either its allowed or its okey... I dont think there is an "okey" Needed here and it would also be filler-text. > Edit: > Nevermind, you don't need to answer. I'm convinced that you're just jerking me around since you've spent so long talking about "I didn't make that claim" only to make the claim later on. I get this a lot. The EUW next to my name means Im from Europe, I have dyslexia and English is not my main language. Maybe there is a language barrier here? That's rather the first and obvious one... for you to jump to that Im "jerking you areound" and that you are Wconvinced" of it... Im sad to inform you that it tells a lot about you. That you judge people in a very negative way when the reality is "Misunderstanding" <- I hope you never get in a position where your judgement affects others... Because that kind of thinking can be real harmful to the one being targeted and yourself.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:47:41.180+0000) > > Okey, honestly. I would never ever have guessed this from reading my own comments and such... so thank you for finally telling me your opinion. > Understand that it is in fact your opinion, there are only feelings here and no facts what so ever. > > WIth that being said, it might be true it might not be true... if it is true or not... what does it matter? Again: Why are you here? just to tell me I take things personally? <- Well it is aimed at me personally, Im the one getting called the names like "troll" and people are saying that I dont cooperate etc. > > No this is a forum where we are to discuss (I urge you to look up what debate means as that is not what we are doing here). > You jump a lot... you jumped from this thread to my ingame chatlogs, but sure... Im not there to debate neither. Im in game to win and everything I said in those logs are aimed towards a victory. > > Also, try to understand that noone can read minds. I would never have guessed what you told me, noone would imo... and if you are willing to bet on it then I have friends coming over tomorrow, I can have them follow your instructions of reading my messages and they still wont come to the same conclusion as you did... cause they are not you and they also can not read your mind, they cant read my mind neither. > > You have the right to share your opinion, that is totally fine. but I suggest you try to be more cooperative and answer questions next time. Dont go in to a discussion/conversation and expect the other part to have a set of knowledge that you have. <- You can ask open questions about this to understand where a person is at regarding information. Once again though you have not told me what you see when you read your own messages and why you entered this thread in a combattive manner even claiming you deserve to die for your actions.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=00090000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:52:24.794+0000) > > Once again though you have not told me what you see when you read your own messages That is because I didnt re-read them like you asked of me and I did explain to you that I would not have come to the same concution as you... because I can not read your mind. > and why you entered this thread in a combattive manner even claiming you deserve to die for your actions. This is your opinion based on nothing I believe. I do not enter this thread in a combattive manner... whatever that means. I have an idea but yeah... I can ask you where you get this from, but I doubt I would get any answers. Do you think I deserve to die for my actions? Cause a lot of people told me to kill my parents and then myself. They told me to get cancer and die. They told me they would be happier if I was gone.
mack9112 (NA)
: The teemo player did what he did as an attempt to get attention. He got it in all the wrong ways. The ban is justified. Nightblue is a toxic streamer take it up with twitch.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:59:54.098+0000) > > The teemo player did what he did as an attempt to get attention. He got it in all the wrong ways. > > The ban is justified. > > Nightblue is a toxic streamer take it up with twitch. I dont believe that is true at all as he done this strategy about 100 times before and had 5 viewers <- this suggest he doesnt do it for the attention and also he is getting good data from what he did. I dont think the ban is justified at all... but I also dont think you should be banned for saying "Morgana" or explaning how to "zone" . I agree taht NB3 seams toxic and not like a very good person from this videoclip.
: Replying to a post doesn't make the reply relevant. Some people are just looking to troll the boards it seems.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:57:51.000+0000) > > Replying to a post doesn't make the reply relevant. Some people are just looking to troll the boards it seems. Okey, what post do you believe you need a better replay on? Im sorry that my answers cant live up to your expectations.
: Rule 1, rule 4,and rule 5 actually a lot of the rules required you to talk I love that people just ignore them. Like I said your not supposed to play off meta if you don't explain it since you're being unsupportive to your team and for the reasons nightblue gave. People expect champions to be normal meaning there is really no reason to tell your team but picking off meta changes that.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:55:56.816+0000) > > Rule 1, rule 4,and rule 5 actually a lot of the rules required you to talk I love that people just ignore them. Like I said your not supposed to play off meta if you don't explain it since you're being unsupportive to your team and for the reasons nightblue gave. > > People expect champions to be normal meaning there is really no reason to tell your team but picking off meta changes that. Where can I read about this cause if I just google "Rule 1, rule 4,and rule 5" I dont get where I think you want me to go in order to get information about this. I believe Nubrac gave a very good counter-argument to that. What is meta? <- Its forever changing, what was meta before may not be meta today. I dont understand why I should be forced to explain myself just cause I want to build AP shen or AP Naut... Especially in my region where not everyone speaks English, I believe not even 50% of the people on EUW speaks English. <- So what's the point in me explaining something? Also, I have previously been banned cause I "argue with people in game" <- ... This suggest that I should not talk about what I intend to do cause it can cause arguments. Its better just to play and do what I intend to do and make it happen. Whatever happens happens and it is what it is.
: But if it's not in reference to Nubrac's situation, then it applies to none of my post. So it's irrelevant. Why did you make a reply that doesn't reply to any of my post?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:50:21.054+0000) > > But if it's not in reference to Nubrac's situation, then it applies to none of my post. > > So it's irrelevant. Why did you make a reply that doesn't reply to any of my post? I did reply to your post, every post I believe. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/f/ZGEFLEUQ/d/Mye6836K?comment=0000000000000001 Well, if it not regarding the Nubrac sitaution then you are the one to blame there buddy, cause Im only responding to you... explaining that noone made the claims you think that are there.
: No, I already went half-way with you by going to your timestamps that you gave (and I even gave you a more accurate timeframe to start at). I'm not going to make subtitles for you when it's pretty easy to discern what Nubrac is saying at that timestamp.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:48:00.820+0000) > > No, I already went half-way with you by going to your timestamps that you gave (and I even gave you a more accurate timeframe to start at). I'm not going to make subtitles for you when it's pretty easy to discern what Nubrac is saying at that timestamp. Well guess the discussion wont know what you mean by "misquote" then. I dont see how it is going half way ... but sure.
: If no one is making the claim, then you bringing up "Not breaking the rules means it is okey btw. <- Just like in real life." Is completely irrelevant. Why are you spouting random facts irrelevant to the discussion?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:39:48.047+0000) > > If no one is making the claim, then you bringing up > > "Not breaking the rules means it is okey btw. <- Just like in real life." > > Is completely irrelevant. Why are you spouting random facts irrelevant to the discussion? No its not irrelevant, its a response to what you said here: > At ~27 min Nubrac claims that he was not breaking any rules. Wookieecookie didn't say it was okay. You can't ignore all the stuff after the "However" in the Wookieecookie post.
: >What is the misquote? At 25:35
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:38:40.551+0000) > > At 25:35 Yes, but what is it? NB3 have a habit of talking when Nubrac is talking... also Im going to bed now, its Europe time here you know.
: This really really makes me hate Nubrac like just fuck him. He brings up the part of the rules where it says playing off meta is fine BUT THEN HE FUCKING IGNORES RULE FUCKING 1 you need to communicate and when nightblue says that just it doesn't work for him LIKE HELLO YOU,YOU CAN SAY THE SAME THING AGAINST YOU. He is fucking hypocrite. Like nightblue even says he was being unprofessional but nubrac does he say he has done wrong things NOPE and the worst part is he fucking blames nightblue for his fans attacking him AFTER nightblue says to his fans don't go it him like wtf. I DON'T EVEN LIKE NIGHTBLUE.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:36:43.089+0000) > > This really really makes me hate Nubrac like just fuck him. He brings up the part of the rules where it says playing off meta is fine BUT THEN HE FUCKING IGNORES RULE FUCKING 1 you need to communicate and when nightblue says that just it doesn't work for him LIKE HELLO YOU,YOU CAN SAY THE SAME THING AGAINST YOU. He is fucking hypocrite. > > Like nightblue even says he was being unprofessional but nubrac does he say he has done wrong things NOPE and the worst part is he fucking blames nightblue for his fans attacking him AFTER nightblue says to his fans don't go it him like wtf. > > I DON'T EVEN LIKE NIGHTBLUE. Where in the rules can I read that Im forced to communicate with my team? I dont know when NB3 told his viewers not to go to his stream or how he did it, but that doesnt really matter. Its how you act... I was once targeted on twitter by a person who had well over 22.000 followers. Because he did slander me and posted my personal information people did send me text messages to my phone (noone did dare to call me). I also got about 200 tweets telling me what a bad person I was... because that person influenced these people. In this case NB3 might have told his viewers to not go there... but he also told his viewers that this player is "trash" among other things. by degrading a person invites others to degrade that person as well... I have a screenshot about this "I was flaming you cause everyone else did" <- This is why racism often is outlawed, cause if a person of power starts to target someone, or even gets in a verbal fight with someone... His fans will attack too, no matter what you tell your fans. There are a lot of examples of this kind of behavior. What I believe NB3 should have done is to not flame Nubrac at all. Just say "That was a lousy strategy" , play until the end and then move on... But what I did see was NB3 talking a lot of negativity about Nubrac, googling his ingame stats , showing it to his stream, commenting on it...bascially giving Nubrac x amount of min free advertisement... But its bad publicity where its mostly flame and NB3 saying how bad Nubrac is.
: The honor system is not a valid method of proving someone's innocence. Claiming that you were not breaking the rules is not a strong defense. Just like in real life.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:31:46.042+0000) > > The honor system is not a valid method of proving someone's innocence. Claiming that you were not breaking the rules is not a strong defense. Noone makes this claim: The honor system is not a valid method of proving someone's innocence. <- Also noone said this: Claiming that you were not breaking the rules is not a strong defense. <- Can we please stick to what people actually said and what actually happen rather then just .. idk what is going on to be honest. Its like I have been hacked and have posted stuff Im not even aware that I posted.
: At 25 min in Nubrac misquotes WookieeCookie's ban explanation and instead just says his own reason why he thinks he was banned.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:30:05.078+0000) > > At 25 min in Nubrac misquotes WookieeCookie's ban explanation and instead just says his own reason why he thinks he was banned. So why isn't NB3 calling him out on it? What is the misquote? Also thanks for understanding that noone made any of the claims you said.
: At ~27 min Nubrac claims that he was not breaking any rules. Wookieecookie didn't say it was okay. You can't ignore all the stuff after the "However" in the Wookieecookie post.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:25:06.301+0000) > > At ~27 min Nubrac claims that he was not breaking any rules. Wookieecookie didn't say it was okay. You can't ignore all the stuff after the "However" in the Wookieecookie post. Not breaking the rules means it is okey btw. <- Just like in real life.
: At ~27 min Nubrac claims that he was not breaking any rules. Wookieecookie didn't say it was okay. You can't ignore all the stuff after the "However" in the Wookieecookie post.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:25:06.301+0000) > > At ~27 min Nubrac claims that he was not breaking any rules. Wookieecookie didn't say it was okay. You can't ignore all the stuff after the "However" in the Wookieecookie post. I have not done that as I have not read what wookiecookie posted. But again: Nowhere did anyone make the claim that nubrac is innocent. I personally think he is correct in this video that I posted. Nor did I make the claim that Im fully aware of anything. If you cant find what you looking for at 27 min, try 25 min. Im listening to it right now and its in that area where he talks about it being totally fine, its okey by the rules and they he have been investigated for a long time and so far he had not broken the rules NB3 claims he broke. The "refusing to communicate" argument NB3 puts out is also rather strange... Read my name, I dont communicate with my team and when I do I get banned for it <-
: According to Riot, the decision to punish Nubrac was not based on a single game but several games/reports and an investigation. So you can't really claim that he was innocent based on a single game and claim that you know why he was banned.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:18:41.539+0000) > > According to Riot, the decision to punish Nubrac was not based on a single game but several games/reports and an investigation. So you can't really claim that he was innocent based on a single game and claim that you are fully aware of why he was banned. Nowhere did anyone make the claim that nubrac is innocent. I personally think he is correct in this video that I posted. ~27:00 he talks about how rioter wookiecookie told him that what he was doing was okey. Nor did I make the claim that Im fully aware of anything.
Rioter Comments
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=00090000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:24:30.696+0000) > > I understand its hard to answer questions these days, there can be any number of reasons... What's yours? > > Cause I have posted a number of quesitons for you cause I dont know what you want, you have yet to answer any of them. > > I also disagree as you are not able to explain nor answer questions there is really no point in venting any "frustration" here... also Why would you thnink Im here to express frustration? Im not, you are using your feelings trying to explain my feelings rather then answer the questions posted to you <- Again this does not help anything nor this discussion. > > So again: I can not read your mind, you cant make a claim and then ask me to find the evidence for you <- That is not how that works. > You make the claim <- You put forth the evidence for that claim. That's how it allways been. > > and again: Why are you here? <- Your posts in game your posts in this thread and your replies to me show an individual who takes everything far too personally. You took complete strangers talking to you far too personally , you have taken riots punishment to you so personally you claim you deserve to die. I would suggest you try to recognize when people are trying to antagonize you for a reaction and remember you are here to play a video game and not debate with your teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000900000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:39:59.395+0000) > > Your posts in game your posts in this thread and your replies to me show an individual who takes everything far too personally. > > You took complete strangers talking to you far too personally , you have taken riots punishment to you so personally you claim you deserve to die. > > I would suggest you try to recognize when people are trying to antagonize you for a reaction and remember you are here to play a video game and not debate with your teammates. Okey, honestly. I would never ever have guessed this from reading my own comments and such... so thank you for finally telling me your opinion. Understand that it is in fact your opinion, there are only feelings here and no facts what so ever. WIth that being said, it might be true it might not be true... if it is true or not... what does it matter? Again: Why are you here? just to tell me I take things personally? <- Well it is aimed at me personally, Im the one getting called the names like "troll" and people are saying that I dont cooperate etc. No this is a forum where we are to discuss (I urge you to look up what debate means as that is not what we are doing here). You jump a lot... you jumped from this thread to my ingame chatlogs, but sure... Im not there to debate neither. Im in game to win and everything I said in those logs are aimed towards a victory. Also, try to understand that noone can read minds. I would never have guessed what you told me, noone would imo... and if you are willing to bet on it then I have friends coming over tomorrow, I can have them follow your instructions of reading my messages and they still wont come to the same conclusion as you did... cause they are not you and they also can not read your mind, they cant read my mind neither. You have the right to share your opinion, that is totally fine. but I suggest you try to be more cooperative and answer questions next time. Dont go in to a discussion/conversation and expect the other part to have a set of knowledge that you have. <- You can ask open questions about this to understand where a person is at regarding information.
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0007000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T21:14:41.980+0000) > >but the account is forever marked and any rioter or riot-related person can and will use any previous punishments against you at any given moment... ------------------ > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t4BNHARj,comment-id=00030000000000000002000400000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-09T23:42:45.917+0000) > > You can drop tiers, and you can get your account into the same state as an account that has never been punished. When I say 'clean slate', I mean the account is the same as any other player that has never been penalized, or a new account. He wrote the punishment system. I have never seen anyone punished for typing "hello" twice, so I'm not sure where you've gotten that information.
Did talk to yout boss... or something... that was interesting. I believe you(all of you) have something against me, I dont know why (And I dont think any of you have explained it to me) I also believe that there is nothing I can do or say for you(all of you) to put me level with everyone else again. I believe I said this before, but here in LOL I feel like a lesser creature to the rest of you. It feels like double standards where my rulebook is 10 times as big with 10 times punishment for the "same crime"... I have so many examples of this... and every time I bring it up, it looks like everyone is just ignoring it. It feels like you dont give anyone (especially me) any chances. The only way for me to get a real "second chance" is to get 100.000+ viewers on twitch so riot can make money off me <- Just like how Tyler1 got unbanned, and then invited. I probably will never get those number of views, especially since I dont really stream... and if I did, I doubt I would have them watch me play LOL.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000900000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:15:04.828+0000) > > Again it doesnt work like that. We dont have the same brain so I dont see what you see and I dont value what you value. > Its like asking 2 different people to watch an image of donald trump and ask them what they think... they probably wont give you the same answer <- Hence... tell me what the problem is so I can understand it from your point of view. > > Again, Im here trying to cooperate... Why are you here? I’m here to offer a perspective that maybe you do not have. So once again what do you see when you read your own messages just be honest there is no right answer. I understand toxicity is born from frustration and this board is an opportunity to express that frustration.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:17:40.996+0000) > > I’m here to offer a perspective that maybe you do not have. > > So once again what do you see when you read your own messages just be honest there is no right answer. > > I understand toxicity is born from frustration and this board is an opportunity to express that frustration. I understand its hard to answer questions these days, there can be any number of reasons... What's yours? Cause I have posted a number of quesitons for you cause I dont know what you want, you have yet to answer any of them. I also disagree as you are not able to explain nor answer questions there is really no point in venting any "frustration" here... also Why would you thnink Im here to express frustration? Im not, you are using your feelings trying to explain my feelings rather then answer the questions posted to you <- Again this does not help anything nor this discussion. So again: I can not read your mind, you cant make a claim and then ask me to find the evidence for you <- That is not how that works. You make the claim <- You put forth the evidence for that claim. That's how it allways been. and again: Why are you here? <-
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000900000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:15:04.828+0000) > > Again it doesnt work like that. We dont have the same brain so I dont see what you see and I dont value what you value. > Its like asking 2 different people to watch an image of donald trump and ask them what they think... they probably wont give you the same answer <- Hence... tell me what the problem is so I can understand it from your point of view. > > Again, Im here trying to cooperate... Why are you here? I’m here to offer a perspective that maybe you do not have. So once again what do you see when you read your own messages just be honest there is no right answer. I understand toxicity is born from frustration and this board is an opportunity to express that frustration.
No Im sorry that is not how it works. You said: > Stop victimizing yourself and actually recognize your faults and self improve. You make a claim here, that Im "victimizing " myself... its your responsibility to prove or explain this, its not up to me to read your mind and understand what you mean. I dont know my faults, that's why I did in fact ask you. "What are my faults?" <- The fact that you didnt/couldnt answer is not my fault, its yours... I suggest you try to cooperate with me, your fellow man. Answer my quesiton and dont expect me to be able to read your mind. I told you that I dont understand the issue <- So please explain the issue. Please answer the quesitons addressed to you. You are not helping this discussion/conversation forward by ignoring the questions and expecting me to be able to read your mind.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:49:12.657+0000) > > No Im sorry that is not how it works. > You said: > > You make a claim here, that Im "victimizing " myself... its your responsibility to prove or explain this, its not up to me to read your mind and understand what you mean. > > I dont know my faults, that's why I did in fact ask you. "What are my faults?" <- > > The fact that you didnt/couldnt answer is not my fault, its yours... I suggest you try to cooperate with me, your fellow man. Answer my quesiton and dont expect me to be able to read your mind. > > I told you that I dont understand the issue <- So please explain the issue. Read through your own messages and tell me what kind of person do you see.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:08:42.947+0000) > > Read through your own messages and tell me what kind of person do you see. Again it doesnt work like that. We dont have the same brain so I dont see what you see and I dont value what you value. Its like asking 2 different people to watch an image of donald trump and ask them what they think... they probably wont give you the same answer <- Hence... tell me what the problem is so I can understand it from your point of view. Again, Im here trying to cooperate... Why are you here?
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:07:27.023+0000) > > What are my faults? It is your responsibility to recognize how you got yourself into this situation
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:43:35.222+0000) > > It is your responsibility to recognize how you got yourself into this situation No Im sorry that is not how it works. You said: > Stop victimizing yourself and actually recognize your faults and self improve. You make a claim here, that Im "victimizing " myself... its your responsibility to prove or explain this, its not up to me to read your mind and understand what you mean. I dont know my faults, that's why I did in fact ask you. "What are my faults?" <- The fact that you didnt/couldnt answer is not my fault, its yours... I suggest you try to cooperate with me, your fellow man. Answer my quesiton and dont expect me to be able to read your mind. I told you that I dont understand the issue <- So please explain the issue.
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000700010000000100000001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:15:18.461+0000) > > WEll, at least you are honest that you ban people who cant operate a chat client to your satisfaction no matter how much they try to cooperate with you... Can you do me a favor and look up how many times I told you and your staff that Im willing to cooperate with you? <- Actually, interestingly, my research shows that the above -- while a valid reason to be banned from Discord -- is NOT what led to your ban. I was mistaken previously, as my search wasn't showing the conversations from 10/31, which is after the pinging incident. My apologies for the confusion. I'm reading through the behavior now, and I'm not seeing a lot of cooperation. I'm seeing you asking for assistance with something we cannot assist with, and refusing to accept that as an answer. You say you want to cooperate with us, certainly, but then that does not, in fact, occur. Specifically, the reason for your ban was this: >**Moderator:** At this point, we've tried to help you, you wish to argue and insult us, assume we're "passing judgment", and you're wasting our time. This discord is a privilege and we want to do the best we can to help others. At this point... we're running out of options. > >**Response:** Riot Lyte : A troll is a force that is motivated by drama and chaos. A troll needs anonymity platdform and an audience. I have a platform but Im not anonymous nor do I have an audience.. Im not a troll according to RIOT LYTE who made research and was payed by RIOT games to research this... SORRY TO PROVE YOU WRONG AGAIN! PLESAE STOP THIS MADNESS AND TALK TO ME LIKE AN ADULT ONCE! >You have not tried to help me at all You cant even answer a simpel quesiton.. how can you help me? The fact of the matter is that there is a limit to what we can do, and when we cannot help and we are continually pressured eventually you lose your permissions. Based on the last conversation this ban was fully appropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=00070001000000010000000100000000000000010000000000000003,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:33:57.497+0000) > > In the data I have available through Discord logs I cannot see a specific instance of this event, no. Additionally, even if a moderator HAD done this (and I am not discounting that possibility), it is not an acceptable excuse for some of your behavior, nor am I interested in reviving the subject now, Okey, so a moderator of yours can pass judgement upon another player (like calling him a troll, and that is passing judgement I tihnk we both can agree) .... and when I tell this moderator that I dont like him passing judgement that Irather have him help me... this is a problem? ... There is a reason for why I said this: > Response: Riot Lyte : A troll is a force that is motivated by drama and chaos. A troll needs anonymity platdform and an audience. I have a platform but Im not anonymous nor do I have an audience.. Im not a troll according to RIOT LYTE who made research and was payed by RIOT games to research this... SORRY TO PROVE YOU WRONG AGAIN! PLESAE STOP THIS MADNESS AND TALK TO ME LIKE AN ADULT ONCE! You have not tried to help me at all You cant even answer a simpel quesiton.. how can you help me? <- I would like to know who said what in order to trigger this reaction from me, cause I didnt say this out of thin air, did I really do that? > as this conversation is already showing similar signs of many of the previous conversations I have on record. Have a good evening. This looks familiar... to me it looks like you are starting to understand that what I have done is all a big missunderstanding on your part, and rather then give me any rights you rather ignore me and tell me Im still wrong... but I wonder, how can I be 100% wrong here when Im almost allways correct anywhere else? Like when I told you that the reason for my bad you first said was probably only 30% of the story... was i wrong then too? Idk The Djinn, I think you should take responsiblity for what you and your staff are doing here. Again, Im here, Im cooperating... Again: How do you believe im not cooperating with you? Have I told any lies? Have I been rude to you? ... I dont believe I have, I believe that I have been very respectful and given you every chance to explain what happen. I have accepted it all but also explained that its a lot of missunderstandings, like when I use the word "idiotic" and you think I said "idiot" <- This is one of those missunderstandings that you should take responsibility for... Cause if you dont... Its ot only me you will missunderstand and punish on strange reasons... Its basically anyone who isn't a "forum dweller".
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000700010000000100000001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:15:18.461+0000) > > WEll, at least you are honest that you ban people who cant operate a chat client to your satisfaction no matter how much they try to cooperate with you... Can you do me a favor and look up how many times I told you and your staff that Im willing to cooperate with you? <- Actually, interestingly, my research shows that the above -- while a valid reason to be banned from Discord -- is NOT what led to your ban. I was mistaken previously, as my search wasn't showing the conversations from 10/31, which is after the pinging incident. My apologies for the confusion. I'm reading through the behavior now, and I'm not seeing a lot of cooperation. I'm seeing you asking for assistance with something we cannot assist with, and refusing to accept that as an answer. You say you want to cooperate with us, certainly, but then that does not, in fact, occur. Specifically, the reason for your ban was this: >**Moderator:** At this point, we've tried to help you, you wish to argue and insult us, assume we're "passing judgment", and you're wasting our time. This discord is a privilege and we want to do the best we can to help others. At this point... we're running out of options. > >**Response:** Riot Lyte : A troll is a force that is motivated by drama and chaos. A troll needs anonymity platdform and an audience. I have a platform but Im not anonymous nor do I have an audience.. Im not a troll according to RIOT LYTE who made research and was payed by RIOT games to research this... SORRY TO PROVE YOU WRONG AGAIN! PLESAE STOP THIS MADNESS AND TALK TO ME LIKE AN ADULT ONCE! >You have not tried to help me at all You cant even answer a simpel quesiton.. how can you help me? The fact of the matter is that there is a limit to what we can do, and when we cannot help and we are continually pressured eventually you lose your permissions. Based on the last conversation this ban was fully appropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=00070001000000010000000100000000000000010000000000000002,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:31:34.212+0000) > > Because it's difficult for me to search every wording you could have possibly used and I am not inclined to search through that many messages right now, the word "cooperate" appears twice in the chat log from the **zorfous** account I'm looking at, and neither time is it being used to signal cooperation with moderation. Try ctrl+F for find or whatever fast keys discord or the program you use to find... and look for "cooperate" or just "coop" <- See how many results you get. I believe I have used it many more times then twice... but okey lets go with twice. I said it, then where did I not cooperate? <- What did I do that you believe is me not cooperating with you?
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000700010000000100000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:22:39.906+0000) > > Okey, lets start with the first one. Do you undestand the difference between idiot and idiotic? Cause did I ever call anyone an idiot in your logs? <- I'm afraid the conversation has been had on Discord, and I am not interested in repeating it here.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0007000100000001000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:28:45.182+0000) > > I'm afraid the conversation has been had on Discord, and I am not interested in repeating it here. Yes, but was it with you... and if it was with you... Then why did you bring that up as a reason for my ban as it is not valid? The Djinn I know this cause this is not the first time this happen to me. I told someone he made a "moronic call" and I was chat-restricted because I had called someone a "moron" , when asking your Twitter support about it they did admit that I was in fact chat-restricted for saying "moron" but they could not find me saying "moron" , I had said "Moronic" ... Its a huge difference. Same goes with idiot and idiotic, hence why I ask you. Did I call someone an idiot or did I say that someone idea was idiotic? Like a person can be of normal intellect but still have an idiotic idea, like driving while being drunk <-
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000700010000000100000001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:15:18.461+0000) > > WEll, at least you are honest that you ban people who cant operate a chat client to your satisfaction no matter how much they try to cooperate with you... Can you do me a favor and look up how many times I told you and your staff that Im willing to cooperate with you? <- Actually, interestingly, my research shows that the above -- while a valid reason to be banned from Discord -- is NOT what led to your ban. I was mistaken previously, as my search wasn't showing the conversations from 10/31, which is after the pinging incident. My apologies for the confusion. I'm reading through the behavior now, and I'm not seeing a lot of cooperation. I'm seeing you asking for assistance with something we cannot assist with, and refusing to accept that as an answer. You say you want to cooperate with us, certainly, but then that does not, in fact, occur. Specifically, the reason for your ban was this: >**Moderator:** At this point, we've tried to help you, you wish to argue and insult us, assume we're "passing judgment", and you're wasting our time. This discord is a privilege and we want to do the best we can to help others. At this point... we're running out of options. > >**Response:** Riot Lyte : A troll is a force that is motivated by drama and chaos. A troll needs anonymity platdform and an audience. I have a platform but Im not anonymous nor do I have an audience.. Im not a troll according to RIOT LYTE who made research and was payed by RIOT games to research this... SORRY TO PROVE YOU WRONG AGAIN! PLESAE STOP THIS MADNESS AND TALK TO ME LIKE AN ADULT ONCE! >You have not tried to help me at all You cant even answer a simpel quesiton.. how can you help me? The fact of the matter is that there is a limit to what we can do, and when we cannot help and we are continually pressured eventually you lose your permissions. Based on the last conversation this ban was fully appropriate.
> Specifically, the reason for your ban was this: > You cant even answer a simpel quesiton.. how can you help me? > > Moderator: At this point, we've tried to help you, you wish to argue and insult us, assume we're "passing judgment", and you're wasting our time. This discord is a privilege and we want to do the best we can to help others. At this point... we're running out of options. > Response: Riot Lyte : A troll is a force that is motivated by drama and chaos. A troll needs anonymity platdform and an audience. I have a platform but Im not anonymous nor do I have an audience.. Im not a troll according to RIOT LYTE who made research and was payed by RIOT games to research this... SORRY TO PROVE YOU WRONG AGAIN! PLESAE STOP THIS MADNESS AND TALK TO ME LIKE AN ADULT ONCE! You have not tried to help me at all You cant even answer a simpel quesiton.. how can you help me? Okey, can you please then check if one of your moderators did call me a troll? that would be a valid reason for me to express that one of yours did "passing judgement" <- Also would explain why I took time and effort in explaning to your staff what your previous staff had researched, what a troll is <-
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000700010000000100000001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:15:18.461+0000) > > WEll, at least you are honest that you ban people who cant operate a chat client to your satisfaction no matter how much they try to cooperate with you... Can you do me a favor and look up how many times I told you and your staff that Im willing to cooperate with you? <- Actually, interestingly, my research shows that the above -- while a valid reason to be banned from Discord -- is NOT what led to your ban. I was mistaken previously, as my search wasn't showing the conversations from 10/31, which is after the pinging incident. My apologies for the confusion. I'm reading through the behavior now, and I'm not seeing a lot of cooperation. I'm seeing you asking for assistance with something we cannot assist with, and refusing to accept that as an answer. You say you want to cooperate with us, certainly, but then that does not, in fact, occur. Specifically, the reason for your ban was this: >**Moderator:** At this point, we've tried to help you, you wish to argue and insult us, assume we're "passing judgment", and you're wasting our time. This discord is a privilege and we want to do the best we can to help others. At this point... we're running out of options. > >**Response:** Riot Lyte : A troll is a force that is motivated by drama and chaos. A troll needs anonymity platdform and an audience. I have a platform but Im not anonymous nor do I have an audience.. Im not a troll according to RIOT LYTE who made research and was payed by RIOT games to research this... SORRY TO PROVE YOU WRONG AGAIN! PLESAE STOP THIS MADNESS AND TALK TO ME LIKE AN ADULT ONCE! >You have not tried to help me at all You cant even answer a simpel quesiton.. how can you help me? The fact of the matter is that there is a limit to what we can do, and when we cannot help and we are continually pressured eventually you lose your permissions. Based on the last conversation this ban was fully appropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0007000100000001000000010000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:21:01.017+0000) > > Actually, interestingly, my research shows that the above -- while a valid reason to be banned from Discord -- is NOT what led to your ban. I was mistaken previously, as my search wasn't showing the conversations from 10/31, which is after the pinging incident. My apologies for the confusion. > > I'm reading through the behavior now, and I'm not seeing a lot of cooperation. I'm seeing you asking for assistance with something we cannot assist with, and refusing to accept that as an answer. You say you want to cooperate with us, certainly, but then that does not, in fact, occur. > > Specifically, the reason for your ban was this: > You cant even answer a simpel quesiton.. how can you help me? > > The fact of the matter is that there is a limit to what we can do, and when we cannot help and we are continually pressured eventually you lose your permissions. Based on the last conversation this ban was fully appropriate. I find it strang that you wont directly answer my question and my question was: Can you do me a favor and look up how many times I told you and your staff that Im willing to cooperate with you? <- "how many times" means Im looking for a number, is that number 1 ,2 ,5 ,10 ,100... Im looking for a number here... If its your opinion that you dont think I cooperated, that is totally fine you have a right to your own opinion, so do I. I believe I did cooperate with you to the best of my ability. So if you please, how many times did I tell you that I was willing to cooperate with you?
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0007000100000001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T22:49:36.287+0000)You say that they did explain my punishment? Can you quote that explanation please? From 10/03/2017: >Frequently calling everyone ignorant and idiotic is not a way to discuss these things properly on the boards > >Just because you disagree, or don't share the same view as another person doesn't make them an idiot, nor do you need to call them an idiot to address what they said, and why you feel they're wrong > >Calling someone, or someone's reply idiotic isn't helpful to any discussion, and is more likely to make them disagree with you, even if you had an otherwise well thought out post From 10/09/2017: >Do you understand not to repeatedly ping us, and to not hold discussions in the #boards-violation-inquiries room? > >If you can't understand the rules as I am laying them out then we will no longer allow you in the server. > >Since you repeatedly refuse to acknowledge the server rules I'll be removing you from this server now. From 10/31/2017: >This board is a place for holding discussions about the behavior of players in League. While discussions about behavior in general are acceptable, it is expected that they relate to the League of Legends game and it is a viable discussion to have within the bounds of this topic. Due to this thread not being allowed to relate to League by the OP (despite it being specifically about Riot's position on toxicity) I am locking this thread now. This is a small sampling of the 275 message history of your discussions with us I have on file.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=00070001000000010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:15:33.842+0000) > > From 10/03/2017: > > From 10/09/2017: > > > From 10/31/2017: > > This is a small sampling of the 275 message history of your discussions with us I have on file. Okey, lets start with the first one. Do you undestand the difference between idiot and idiotic? Cause did I ever call anyone an idiot in your logs? <-
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0007000100000001000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-18T22:56:20.949+0000)Here is the missunderstandign Im talking about. by the looks of things, it looks liks your staff ignored my explanation and the image I sent... Again, I did not ignore you by choise I ignored you by not understanding discord. I had DND mode on so I could not get notifications. It was never my intent to ignore you or be rude towards any of you. I'm afraid that, regardless of your understanding of Discord or not, sending over 14 messages in the channel including after said warning is *not* acceptable, and both can (and did) lead to a ban. It is an appropriate Discord ban.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=00070001000000010000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:09:15.201+0000) > > I'm afraid that, regardless of your understanding of Discord or not, sending over 14 messages in the channel including after said warning is *not* acceptable, and both can (and did) lead to a ban. It is an appropriate Discord ban. WEll, at least you are honest that you ban people who cant operate a chat client to your satisfaction no matter how much they try to cooperate with you... Can you do me a favor and look up how many times I told you and your staff that Im willing to cooperate with you? <- In fact, can you look up if I ever told you that I was new to discord and in fact asked your crew to help me? .. Cause if that is the case... then you banned a person seeking help and you ban him cause he doesnt understand the basics... of whom he is asking for your help with.
mack9112 (NA)
: Stop victimizing yourself and actually recognize your faults and self improve.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:07:07.757+0000) > > Stop victimizing yourself and actually recognize your faults and self improve. What are my faults?
: Edited the comment, as I prefer not to remove unless necessary. The removal from Discord appears to have been for repeatedly pinging moderation after having your punishment explained to you and being told to stop pinging moderation. At some point you run out of chances/resources.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000700010000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T22:38:25.157+0000) > > Edited the comment, as I prefer not to remove unless necessary. The removal from Discord appears to have been for repeatedly pinging moderation after having your punishment explained to you and being told to stop pinging moderation. At some point you run out of chances/resources. "Deep Terror Nami2017-10-12 If you continue to ping for mods but ignore them when we add you to the private room to discuss what you need, you will be removed from the server." <- Here is the missunderstandign Im talking about. by the looks of things, it looks liks your staff ignored my explanation and the image I sent... Again, I did not ignore you by choise I ignored you by not understanding discord. I had DND mode on so I could not get notifications. It was never my intent to ignore you or be rude towards any of you. To ban me from your discord due to this I find rather strange.
: Edited the comment, as I prefer not to remove unless necessary. The removal from Discord appears to have been for repeatedly pinging moderation after having your punishment explained to you and being told to stop pinging moderation. At some point you run out of chances/resources.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000700010000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T22:38:25.157+0000) > > Edited the comment, as I prefer not to remove unless necessary. The removal from Discord appears to have been for repeatedly pinging moderation after having your punishment explained to you and being told to stop pinging moderation. At some point you run out of chances/resources. Okey that is rather strange. Yes I did "ping" moderators maybe 1 too many times... but that was due to lack of understanding of the rules or what happen... I believe I had waited a long time so I pinged again to my understanding as this was a long time ago. What you are saying and what happend doesnt make 100% sense, like 30% of the story it looks like... Where is the part where chermorg telling me that every moderator feels violated by me? <- I have log about this. I then got a scolding/yelling at by someone and I gave them a picture of what happen on my side... that I didnt get the same info they got (maybe cause I was in DND mode?) ... so basically it was an misunderstanding. You say that they did explain my punishment? Can you quote that explanation please?
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000700010000000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-18T22:03:35.560+0000) > > I can leave you my discord if you want to add me and help me in the future... But be aware... you are "befriending" one of the worlds most toxic players! MUHAHAHAHA! ... lol, Im not even that bad. Heck I believe I do more good then evil by far. But once labeled allways labeled. We'll be happy to look into why you were banned if you can give us your Discord information, yes.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0007000100000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T22:12:08.844+0000) > > We'll be happy to look into why you were banned if you can give us your Discord information, yes. [Name removed by moderation] feel free to remove this comment after you grabbed it... not that I think anyone other then you might add me, but sure.
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0007000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:47:39.300+0000) > > I appreciate you "cleaning up forum thread" ... but is it selective? No. > That the things you disagree with you remove. > And the stuff you agree with you leave alone, even if it doesnt benefit a thread or in my case... trying to ruin/destroy my threads. > Like in this thread: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/n5hk66oG-add-a-title?show=flat&page=3 its about a player getting 14-days ban ... but almost all comments are about me and my previous punishments... If you want players to stay on topic, you should create your threads more carefully. We used to have a law in chemistry lab, that if something is likely to break, chances are it will. Glassware not put into its drawer? It's gonna break. Round bottom flask just on the edge of your table? It's gonna break. Erlenmeyer flask sitting perfectly in your hand? It's gonna break. Broken glass sitting on the floor? You get the point. So when your thread starts off with: >Riot: Why are you treating profesisonal streamers and regular players differently? Why is Nightblue allowed to call this player a bitch and trash when you ban me for saying "morgana" ? <- You should be thinking about what players are going to discuss, which would splinter into two different directions regarding a streamer and your punishment. If you don't want to address your prior punishment, either leave that line out or cease replying to conversations related to that punishment. > Also, you (as in moderators) have banned me from your discord after I asked "please dont ignore me" <- Banning people from discord is a last-ditch effort taken when others misuse the discord channels. I don't specifically know what led to your removal, but this is typically the case. If some time has passed and you feel like we can, with mutual respect, address concerns, then you can **share your discord ID** and I can have a herald look into it. > Ticket support have had that ticket open for almost a month and not doing anything with it... That's odd. Are you bumping your ticket? Every time you add a note, it kicks your ticket to the bottom of the support ticket queue. > To me it feels like Im of "Lesser value" then everyone else. I have different rights then everyone else and also different rules... You know double standard. Sorry you feel that way. There's a lot of boards and only one Peri, so I can't always address everyone.
I can leave you my discord if you want to add me and help me in the future... But be aware... you are "befriending" one of the worlds most toxic players! MUHAHAHAHA! ... lol, Im not even that bad. Heck I believe I do more good then evil by far. But once labeled allways labeled.
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0007000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:47:39.300+0000) > > I appreciate you "cleaning up forum thread" ... but is it selective? No. > That the things you disagree with you remove. > And the stuff you agree with you leave alone, even if it doesnt benefit a thread or in my case... trying to ruin/destroy my threads. > Like in this thread: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/n5hk66oG-add-a-title?show=flat&page=3 its about a player getting 14-days ban ... but almost all comments are about me and my previous punishments... If you want players to stay on topic, you should create your threads more carefully. We used to have a law in chemistry lab, that if something is likely to break, chances are it will. Glassware not put into its drawer? It's gonna break. Round bottom flask just on the edge of your table? It's gonna break. Erlenmeyer flask sitting perfectly in your hand? It's gonna break. Broken glass sitting on the floor? You get the point. So when your thread starts off with: >Riot: Why are you treating profesisonal streamers and regular players differently? Why is Nightblue allowed to call this player a bitch and trash when you ban me for saying "morgana" ? <- You should be thinking about what players are going to discuss, which would splinter into two different directions regarding a streamer and your punishment. If you don't want to address your prior punishment, either leave that line out or cease replying to conversations related to that punishment. > Also, you (as in moderators) have banned me from your discord after I asked "please dont ignore me" <- Banning people from discord is a last-ditch effort taken when others misuse the discord channels. I don't specifically know what led to your removal, but this is typically the case. If some time has passed and you feel like we can, with mutual respect, address concerns, then you can **share your discord ID** and I can have a herald look into it. > Ticket support have had that ticket open for almost a month and not doing anything with it... That's odd. Are you bumping your ticket? Every time you add a note, it kicks your ticket to the bottom of the support ticket queue. > To me it feels like Im of "Lesser value" then everyone else. I have different rights then everyone else and also different rules... You know double standard. Sorry you feel that way. There's a lot of boards and only one Peri, so I can't always address everyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=00070001000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T20:36:40.640+0000) > > No. > > If you want players to stay on topic, you should create your threads more carefully. We used to have a law in chemistry lab, that if something is likely to break, chances are it will. So when your thread starts off with: > Why is Nightblue allowed to call this player a bitch and trash when you ban me for saying "morgana" ? <- > > You should be thinking about what players are going to discuss, which would splinter into two different directions regarding a streamer and your punishment. If you don't want to address your prior punishment, either leave that line out or cease replying to conversations related to that punishment. > > Banning people from discord is a last-ditch effort taken when others misuse the discord channels. I don't specifically know what led to your removal, but this is typically the case. If some time has passed and you feel like we can, with mutual respect, address concerns, then you can **share your discord ID** and I can have a herald look into it. > > That's odd. Are you bumping your ticket? Every time you add a note, it kicks your ticket to the bottom of the support ticket queue. > > Sorry you feel that way. There's a lot of boards and only one Peri, so I can't always address everyone. Gaah I had written stuff and then something happen. Short version of what I said. You took only the last part of the thread I made... and that is not what my thread is about, this is why I ask for people to not take things out of context.... If we are talking about barcelona football, Messi and everything related to that... to start talk about the dish-washing soap that the janitor is using is just strange to me and I thought it was strange for everyone as well... When a thread looks like this: What is going on here? This player is being harassed and slandered by professional streamers, who breaks the rules an goes afk in the game. Yet he is the one getting the punishment. Riot: Why are you treating profesisonal streamers and regular players differently? Why is Nightblue allowed to call this player a bitch and trash when you ban me for saying "morgana" ? <- You have a lot to answer for here cause you didnt do the right thing here, bad call riot, bad call. .... I see 3 questions: 1. What is going on here? 2. Riot: Why are you treating profesisonal streamers and regular players differently? 3. Why is Nightblue allowed to call this player a bitch and trash when you ban me for saying "morgana" ? <- Noone of them is about me or my punishments, I use an example from my punishments but that thread is not about my punishments... Yet noone did answer a single of those questions. Noone even did try to answer them. 1 person re-directed me to another forum, and I asked him why he did that and why we couldnt talk about it here... was it because these forums were "dead" ? When you say: "Banning people from discord is a last-ditch effort taken when others misuse the discord channels." It sure didnt feel like that when I was in there as I have allways said "Im friendly, Im here to cooperate, I respect your opinion" etc etc etc, I have been trying to cooperate with you as much as I can but it feel like you are treating me like a lesser valued creature if you understand what Im saying... my words are not as valued as someone else. My actions holds less value etc. I believe the first one to ban me from discord was Chermorg cause I asked him to treat me as he expected me to treat him/them... with respect. For this I was banned <- You can look this up yourself. The second and last time was from deep terror nami , I asked her to please not ignore what I had written. Nowhere did I break any rules yet I was banned. They showed little to none sympathy for my situation and when I took their advice I got heat for that as well... like when I had help from Deep terror nami (?) to make a thread so it would fit they way you want threads to be made... I had directly ctrl+c ctrl +v what she had written... and I still got hate for it cause when I posted what she wrote, it was provokative because it came from me... and it was not at all what nami had intended... I could use your help on how to make threads so that I dont have to sit here and discuss my bans in threads that are not about my bans. In this case, if they want to talk about my bans <- SUre but how about in the threads that I make about my bans where you find my chat logs, statements from Rioters etc... ? <-
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n5hk66oG,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-18T11:49:27.077+0000) > > "I did call out Tantram regarding his first statements in here, like me being a "soft-troll" , me "intentionally feeding" and the comment about me being punished 11 times prior to this ban (Something he took out of context brw) . He have not replied to any of this, he has in fact ignored all of it and there is a reason for that. You dont fight a lost battle - Sun Tzu." You are fighting a losing battle. These people take whatever Riot says as the word of God and refuse to scrutinize it or fact check it at all. Anything you say is dog shit and will be stepped on to no end.
> [{quoted}](name=A Real Troll,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n5hk66oG,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T17:54:02.520+0000) > > You are fighting a losing battle. These people take whatever Riot says as the word of God and refuse to scrutinize it or fact check it at all. Anything you say is dog shit and will be stepped on to no end. I know, but that is also why its so easy for me to win every battle, but I understand I can never win the war... No matter how many battles I win. No matter how many times I prove them wrong. No matter how many times they lie to me... I can never win the War. But Allways the battle, I have yet to lose a single battle against these people. I have had rioters come after me, moderators, administratios, specialists, "Allmighty smiters" like Tantram (Who doesnt even dare talk to me and has now shielded himself so noone is allowed to talk to him) ... I have beaten them all, over and over and over again... Like this Truly Bland, first time was 2.5 years ago and he talks the same now as he did back them... hence why I told him he is like riot, he doesnt learn and he can not be wrong... Even when he is wrong. Sad that people downvote your comment, that they cant tell you that they downvote it and why. Im a man, I stand behind my actions and my words... guess this is a place for boys.
: > [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-06-14T18:01:57.485+0000) > > No this account is already doomed. Cause you have a policy, if a player has been deemed toxic and punished <- You can punish these players just because they were previously punished. You can reform your account by playing non-negative games. It improves over games played. Simply not playing for a period of time does not improve your account standing.
I appreciate you "cleaning up forum thread" ... but is it selective? You were here and removed political utterings (that you might not agree with) ... but you(as in all moderators) allow user after user to destroy other threads I have... This is why I once made a thread trying to understand what is offtopic, what is "personal attacks" etc... cause to me it looks very selective. That the things you disagree with you remove. And the stuff you agree with you leave alone, even if it doesnt benefit a thread or in my case... trying to ruin/destroy my threads. Like in this thread: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/n5hk66oG-add-a-title?show=flat&page=3 its about a player getting 14-days ban ... but almost all comments are about me and my previous punishments... Also, you (as in moderators) have banned me from your discord after I asked "please dont ignore me" <- Ticket support have had that ticket open for almost a month and not doing anything with it... To me it feels like Im of "Lesser value" then everyone else. I have different rights then everyone else and also different rules... You know double standard.
: > If I lie, what do I gain? understanding and agreement from others? > If I lie what do I lose? Nothing, unless Rioter come out to smite your lying ass, > And if I only tell the truth what do I gain? Nothing, only personal satisfaction > If I only tell the truth, what do I lose? Telling truth might be harmfull, if you did, it would be, you didn't, but Rioter proved you wrong fortunately. I havnt downvoted single of your comments, I only unupvote my own, bcs I don't like the idea of upvoting my own posts. > You are in here, in a thread about another player getting banned for double standards No proof that they are here tho. You won't get banned for 3 mins "afk" and you won't get banned for saying "trash" or "bisch" in 1 out of 20 games, you on the other, according to Rioter, shown negative behaviour in almost every game. Double standarts in this game are myth, at least with this case.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n5hk66oG,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000010000000e,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:43:49.117+0000) > > Hey, I feel attacked. > > If you want to answer to author of that comment, click on reply under original comment, this way he will see you answered to him. I also feel that you did try (and somewhat succeeded) in destroying my thread here. Cause noone is talking about the topic, we are now talking about me and my previous punishment <- I have no problem with this... what i have a problem with is people lying about it or making claims that I lie when everything is well documented and nooen with inside information is denying any of what I have said... I also feel taht the inability to answer quesitons is hindering the discusison. If one part cant answer quesitons its rather useless to discuss with that part <- But that is my opinion based on discussing with people for well over 25 years.
: > If I lie, what do I gain? understanding and agreement from others? > If I lie what do I lose? Nothing, unless Rioter come out to smite your lying ass, > And if I only tell the truth what do I gain? Nothing, only personal satisfaction > If I only tell the truth, what do I lose? Telling truth might be harmfull, if you did, it would be, you didn't, but Rioter proved you wrong fortunately. I havnt downvoted single of your comments, I only unupvote my own, bcs I don't like the idea of upvoting my own posts. > You are in here, in a thread about another player getting banned for double standards No proof that they are here tho. You won't get banned for 3 mins "afk" and you won't get banned for saying "trash" or "bisch" in 1 out of 20 games, you on the other, according to Rioter, shown negative behaviour in almost every game. Double standarts in this game are myth, at least with this case.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n5hk66oG,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000010000000e,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:43:49.117+0000) > > Hey, I feel attacked. > > If you want to answer to author of that comment, click on reply under original comment, this way he will see you answered to him. I feel you should answer quesitons.
: > If I lie, what do I gain? understanding and agreement from others? > If I lie what do I lose? Nothing, unless Rioter come out to smite your lying ass, > And if I only tell the truth what do I gain? Nothing, only personal satisfaction > If I only tell the truth, what do I lose? Telling truth might be harmfull, if you did, it would be, you didn't, but Rioter proved you wrong fortunately. I havnt downvoted single of your comments, I only unupvote my own, bcs I don't like the idea of upvoting my own posts. > You are in here, in a thread about another player getting banned for double standards No proof that they are here tho. You won't get banned for 3 mins "afk" and you won't get banned for saying "trash" or "bisch" in 1 out of 20 games, you on the other, according to Rioter, shown negative behaviour in almost every game. Double standarts in this game are myth, at least with this case.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n5hk66oG,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000010000000c,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:40:26.498+0000) > > You havn't used single fact, proof me wrong. If I do, what will you do about it? > > "Rioter lied" bcs I FEEL like I'm not arguing in every game. Ehh, again please direct quote me, do not guess what I said. I never said that I felt that Im not arguing. I know Im not arguing in every single game > > "I was banned for saying "Morgana"" which isn't only your feeling, it's also lie. No its not a feeling or a lie. Again how old are you when you think like this? I have told you how to get the proof for this <- You ignored this part. > > > You used this quote, as proof that Rioter knew he was wrong No I did not, read the entire thing. > > but what if he used That makes no sense. > > Would you ever let him change your mind? I don't think so, you would keep on using your "logic" and "facts", like "I was explaining zoning" and similar stuff. > > I'm feeling riden individual, so are you, try to admit it to yourself and you will feel better :) Still waiting for you to answer the quesiton: How old are you?
: > If I lie, what do I gain? understanding and agreement from others? > If I lie what do I lose? Nothing, unless Rioter come out to smite your lying ass, > And if I only tell the truth what do I gain? Nothing, only personal satisfaction > If I only tell the truth, what do I lose? Telling truth might be harmfull, if you did, it would be, you didn't, but Rioter proved you wrong fortunately. I havnt downvoted single of your comments, I only unupvote my own, bcs I don't like the idea of upvoting my own posts. > You are in here, in a thread about another player getting banned for double standards No proof that they are here tho. You won't get banned for 3 mins "afk" and you won't get banned for saying "trash" or "bisch" in 1 out of 20 games, you on the other, according to Rioter, shown negative behaviour in almost every game. Double standarts in this game are myth, at least with this case.
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n5hk66oG,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000010000000b,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:37:06.095+0000) > > you get my downvote bc i feel like downvoting you, i literally need no other reason (even though there are plenty) > > dont waste your time ranting at me, I wont be responding beyond this Hello and thank you for being honest. That there are no facts here, there are only feelings and emotions. So what did I do in order for you to feel these strong emotions towards me? If there are plenty, then why cant you name them? Im not ranting , but thanks for the opinion. Everyone got one.
: > If I lie, what do I gain? understanding and agreement from others? > If I lie what do I lose? Nothing, unless Rioter come out to smite your lying ass, > And if I only tell the truth what do I gain? Nothing, only personal satisfaction > If I only tell the truth, what do I lose? Telling truth might be harmfull, if you did, it would be, you didn't, but Rioter proved you wrong fortunately. I havnt downvoted single of your comments, I only unupvote my own, bcs I don't like the idea of upvoting my own posts. > You are in here, in a thread about another player getting banned for double standards No proof that they are here tho. You won't get banned for 3 mins "afk" and you won't get banned for saying "trash" or "bisch" in 1 out of 20 games, you on the other, according to Rioter, shown negative behaviour in almost every game. Double standarts in this game are myth, at least with this case.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n5hk66oG,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000009,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:29:19.026+0000) > > Dont you know the internet? The more you ask for upvote / complain about downvotes the more downvotes you'll get. > > Besides, what does it matter if you get upvoted or downvoted? If you want visibility, they this forum is already sick and tired of this drama and want to move on. If you want to validate your ego then don't be surprised when people disagree with your need to stroke it. No sorry that is not how it works at all, that also has nothing to do with internet. I didnt ask for upvotes <- I get downvotes and I ask why am I getting downcotes... Nowhere did I complain about it <- What I do complain about is people not being able to stick to facts and turth, that they are unable to answer questions and stand up for what is right. You have eyes? WHere did I either ask for upvotes or complain about downvotes? And if what you say is true, where can I read about it and talk to the people who downvotes? <- Okey, you speak for the entire forums I see... the forum is sick of the drama.. okey, then what does the forum wants then? and what will I get if I give the forum what it wants? Nowhere did I ask for my ego to be validated and I really would like you to answer the question <- WHere did that sentence even come from?
: > If I lie, what do I gain? understanding and agreement from others? > If I lie what do I lose? Nothing, unless Rioter come out to smite your lying ass, > And if I only tell the truth what do I gain? Nothing, only personal satisfaction > If I only tell the truth, what do I lose? Telling truth might be harmfull, if you did, it would be, you didn't, but Rioter proved you wrong fortunately. I havnt downvoted single of your comments, I only unupvote my own, bcs I don't like the idea of upvoting my own posts. > You are in here, in a thread about another player getting banned for double standards No proof that they are here tho. You won't get banned for 3 mins "afk" and you won't get banned for saying "trash" or "bisch" in 1 out of 20 games, you on the other, according to Rioter, shown negative behaviour in almost every game. Double standarts in this game are myth, at least with this case.
> [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n5hk66oG,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000007,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:27:37.772+0000) > > You made the claim that I used feelings when I argue, but you can put forth a single proof, so can you admit that you did lie about that part then if you cant show me where you think I did use feelings in my arguments? I think making stuff up and lying about it is rather sad... but that is an opinion, Im not alone to hold it though.
: > If I lie, what do I gain? understanding and agreement from others? > If I lie what do I lose? Nothing, unless Rioter come out to smite your lying ass, > And if I only tell the truth what do I gain? Nothing, only personal satisfaction > If I only tell the truth, what do I lose? Telling truth might be harmfull, if you did, it would be, you didn't, but Rioter proved you wrong fortunately. I havnt downvoted single of your comments, I only unupvote my own, bcs I don't like the idea of upvoting my own posts. > You are in here, in a thread about another player getting banned for double standards No proof that they are here tho. You won't get banned for 3 mins "afk" and you won't get banned for saying "trash" or "bisch" in 1 out of 20 games, you on the other, according to Rioter, shown negative behaviour in almost every game. Double standarts in this game are myth, at least with this case.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n5hk66oG,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000005,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:22:47.014+0000) > > Where did you used facts? You made the claim that I used feelings when I argue, but you can put forth a single proof, so can you admit that you did lie about that part then if you cant show me where you think I did use feelings in my arguments? >I know I'm using feeling, in your case you aren't even aware of that, that's sad.
Show more

MuteAllFromStart

Level 86 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion