: I Got Perma-Banned For This???
League of legends, The game in which you can't be negative towards other negative people because reasons.
: Too many things are punishable.
I don't understand why "constant negativity" is bannable. The chat is there for you to express yourself, If someone doesn't want to hear it he can mute you, Why is being negative bannable?
Rioter Comments
LinvuS (EUNE)
: Suspended again
Unlucky. Good luck next season, Unbind chat and mute all.
: Overpunished?
Justice is grey but riot decides to act like its black and white, Its probably not changing anytime soon so we gonna have to deal with it.
: Where Harassment Starts [A Simple Guide]
This doesnt make sense, You can get punished for as much as one bad word, The context means nothing, if the system detects the word you're done, It doesn't matter if you're rude, Mean or harassing, You're fucked either way.
Jo0o (NA)
: The average player should experience positive reinforcement from Riot much more frequently than any other type. We constantly get encouraging messages with free key fragments for good behavior, as well as gifts every time our honor levels increase.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HqriRo3f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-30T20:21:02.725+0000) > > The average player should experience positive reinforcement from Riot much more frequently than any other type. We constantly get encouraging messages with free key fragments for good behavior, as well as gifts every time our honor levels increase. What free stuff? I literally got a single message telling me i'm improving (with no key fragment) after 2 months of improving and got permabanned a game after LOL.
: # T H I S I S S U B L I M E # H # I # S # I # S # S # U # B # L # I # M # E
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=gAwyWFAk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-30T11:10:31.005+0000) > > # T H I S I S S U B L I M E > # H > # I > # S > # I > # S > # S > # U > # B > # L > # I > # M > # E MY THRONE! I CAN SEE IT! I CAN SEE...EVERYTHING! RHAASTY BOY, YOU WERE HOLDING BACK ON ME! THIS POWER FEELS SO **GOOD!**
: This literally always happens whenever I happen to be building the orbs particularly fast. I'll be on my way to bot side to get my last blue orbs and BAM! A Wild Lee Sin appeared! {{item:3070}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=XL BENCH PRESS,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=gAwyWFAk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-30T10:39:07.675+0000) > > This literally always happens whenever I happen to be building the orbs particularly fast. I'll be on my way to bot side to get my last blue orbs and BAM! A Wild Lee Sin appeared! {{item:3070}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3070}} *Doing your best to get blue Kayn for 10 minutes, Only ganking Ranged lanes and doing your best not to encounter the enemy jungler* *99% towards Blue Kayn* *Breaths on the enemy Alistar support* *Gets Red Kayn*
: At least you can wait 4 minutes and still become emperor.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=gAwyWFAk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-30T08:58:05.338+0000) > > At least you can wait 4 minutes and still become emperor. Those pesky worms on the enemy team will have time to scale up until then {{item:3070}} :(
Rioter Comments
: Lethality is a HUGE middle finger to all mage midlaners.
: Is it just me or is League really buggy lately?
Bro the EUW client was literally not functioning when they released odyssey, Yes it's pretty buggy.
Rioter Comments
: Permanently Banned LMK what you think, thanks.
Uhm... What the fuck? Theres literally not a single ban worthy thing in this log, So unless you're lying...Thats bullshit and you should definitely issue a support ticket.
: Getting used to being un-permabanned is easy
You managed to get a legitimately permabanned account unbanned? **teach me your secrets master, So I may get my account back as well**
iiGazeii (NA)
: I mean, technically Yasuo and Master Yi are ADCs: Attack Damage Carries. They're the ones who build for damage and dish it out in late-game teamfights, distinct from APCs, tanks, and supports. That's what ADC means. It's like squares and rectangles. A marksman is an ADC, but an ADC is not a marksman. If they really want to drive the difference home, they need to make an AP marksman. Not a hybrid, not trash AP scaling on one ability, but a true AP champion that deals sustained, ranged damage, builds AP items, and scales for the late game.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tLAa7ili,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-21T04:09:17.362+0000) > > I mean, technically Yasuo and Master Yi are ADCs: Attack Damage Carries. They're the ones who build for damage and dish it out in late-game teamfights, distinct from APCs, tanks, and supports. That's what ADC means. > > It's like squares and rectangles. A marksman is an ADC, but an ADC is not a marksman. > > If they really want to drive the difference home, they need to make an AP marksman. Not a hybrid, not trash AP scaling on one ability, but a true AP champion that deals sustained, ranged damage, builds AP items, and scales for the late game. {{champion:69}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:69}}
: If you misspell "keys", can u get baned?
Unless someone reported you I doubt you can get banned, If you do somehow end up getting banned because of this just contact riot's support, They'll most likely unban ya.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: I know I know! Noxian Invasion where you get to play as {{champion:39}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:43}} etc and deffend from Noxian army, or Demacia's last stand as {{champion:86}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:3}} in an epic battle vs Noxians. _"Noxians, I hate those guys!"_ - Ezreal before Thanos snaps his fingers and reworks him.
> Ezreal before Thanos snaps his fingers and reworks him. {{champion:81}} : Taric....I don't feel so good...{{summoner:3}} {{champion:44}} : {{item:3070}}
: Kayn x Rhaast
...Can we not?
: "Ahri Takes Skill"
I don't understand it, She doesn't take skill because she has some true damage?
CLG ear (NA)
: SKT isn't going to worlds
Rioter Comments
: Odyssey Kayn VO
Kayn: Hey Rhaast... Rhaast: What? Kayn: Rhaast.. Rhaast: What?? Kayn: Rhaast!! Rhaast: WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT KAYN? Kayn: Hi
: IMO the whole Odyssey theme just wouldn't have worked without Jinx
I mean Kayn's asshole-ness kind of helps out too.
: Riot rolls out new system to catch smurfs
: keep in mind, the behavior that people exhibit in games is generally not allowed. Riot is just slow to punish people. really slow. like it takes months of bad behavior to get a 2 week ban, for most people.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eKwPA201,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-09T20:58:09.920+0000) > > keep in mind, the behavior that people exhibit in games is generally not allowed. > > Riot is just slow to punish people. really slow. > > like it takes months of bad behavior to get a 2 week ban, for most people. Actually it takes a single game IF they happened to spill out a zero tolerance word, Like the N word, F_G, Other racial slurs etc.
hibird89 (NA)
: Can We Pleaseeee Grow up
"Don't be a pussy" Someone talks shit, I talkshit back *banned* Be a pussy, Or else you'll be banned.
: > [{quoted}](name=My Names Gumbas,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ogtY6I7v,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2018-09-09T13:30:27.958+0000) > > The majority of the boards are still drama related. Dont do shit and people dont bring up the shit you do simple as that
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ogtY6I7v,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-09T22:17:56.567+0000) > > Dont do shit and people dont bring up the shit you do simple as that Uh..? What?
: > [{quoted}](name=My Names Gumbas,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ogtY6I7v,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-09-09T13:18:00.137+0000) > > Can this drama thing die already? Jeez. Look around the Boards and you'll see a plethora of recent threads talking about other subjects. It's not like you were forced to come here or that the subject monopolizes everyone's attention.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ogtY6I7v,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-09-09T13:20:34.259+0000) > > Look around the Boards and you'll see a plethora of recent threads talking about other subjects. It's not like you were forced to come here or that the subject monopolizes everyone's attention. The majority of the boards are still drama related.
: As a Bronze Newbie, I welcome the Smurfs!
I don't mind smurfs, I just hate the smurfs that boast about being smurfs. "Haha you're so bad i'm a d1 smurf" = "I ruin little children's sand castles to feel better about myself!"
NexonKim (NA)
: Why is Akali's recast infinite range
I assume you're talking about her E, And Lee sin's Q isn't infinite :v
: Guys don't forget, Riot still hasn't apologized for banning males in the first place
: Jax is too strong atm
*Hashinshin Intensifies*
FSKappa (EUW)
: Account perma ban
If you were banned for toxicity then its gone, Theres an unban experiment going in NA that, If it works out, Will probably expand to other regions as well, So cross your fingers I guess.
: Theory: Daniel Z Klein was fired long ago but Rioters use his account to troll the community.
: If riot was scooby doo
I can't be the only one whos sick of this drama thing.
: PSA that Riot supports the Suicide of it's Male Playerbase
Meanwhile, People are getting banned for saying "K Y S"
Rioter Comments
: Daily Reminder to Hold Riot Accountable
If they break their own TOU they might as well unban all permanently suspended accounts lol.
ItzModsy (NA)
: Riot has opened themselves to a Class Action Lawsuit
Honestly I think a nice public apology will be enough, No need for this to go to court.
: 💬 C&C Discord -- [Information & Verification]
: And that's your choice and you accept the potential consequences for your actions. You are creating a problem where the solution *you* suggest involves everyone muting you instead of you just, you know, not acting like a child. The world doesn't revolve around you. One person misbehaving doesn't excuse your misbehavior. "But teacher, he was talking first!" isn't going to fly here.
> "But teacher, he was talking first!" isn't going to fly here. It should.
: So can you. Your point?
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Gx03z6Aa,comment-id=0003000100000001,timestamp=2018-09-01T20:31:53.341+0000) > > So can you. Your point? My point is that if someone doesn't want to be bothered by chat, He can mute. It doesn't matter that I can mute, Because I wouldn't.
: >Fighting fire with fire" should definitely be allowed since not standing up for yourself is in my opinion, But then there's three to eight other people who have to deal with not one, but two irritating people flaming. Do they not matter in this equation?
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Gx03z6Aa,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-09-01T19:24:34.010+0000) > > But then there's three to eight other people who have to deal with not one, but two irritating people flaming. Do they not matter in this equation? They can mute.
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=My Names Gumbas,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Gx03z6Aa,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-01T15:42:46.218+0000) > > once again, Thats not my point. I literally just said that in the part you quoted. > > Zero tolerance should be saved for inters and trollers, I can't see why flamers should get any of that. > "Oh damn, He called this person a name! Better ban him before he causes doomsday." Because under no circumstances is it ever considered acceptable to to use things like racial slurs or hate speech or tell others to kill themselves, and you shouldn't need a warning to know that, hence the harsher stance on those kinds of things. > I don't give a damn about the team, And they don't need to deal with anything. I'll never lose a game on purpose, I will however shittalk someone to the next dimension, If hes an asshole that it. Then multiplayer games are not for you if this is the kind of attitude you're going to have, and your team does in fact have to deal with something: your poor behavior and the poor behavior of the person you're retaliating against. Not only that but the time you spend flaming someone is the time not spent on actually playing the game. If you truly want to win then you wouldn't spend time on needless flame wars. > kill them with kindness? What? I'm not gonna show anything but hate and disgust towards these people, because thats all they deserve. and why is wishing death upon someone a bannable offense? I completely understand death *threats*, But just *wishing* death on someone should honestly mean nothing. i'm not a magician or a witch, Me wishing death upon someone means nothing. You may feel that way but the vast majority of people don't. There is no excuse to ever wish death on someone ever, and it will never be consider acceptable behavior. Deal with it. > Cool dude, What a great person you are, What does that have to do with anything? Congratz you can suck up insults, I can't. Therefor you're a better person than I am. *highfive* Can't or won't? Also I'm not perfect and I do get mad and rage but I do so at the screen and not in chat. This allows me to vent my frustrations without compromising my teams chances of success. Even if you don't do that there are other ways to vent your frustration without doing so via the chat. > About IFS, I've seen people write insults so intelligently hidden that its actually insane, And guess what? They still have their accounts. > > I'm not talking about product refunds, I meant RP purchase refunds. also, If someone isn't a nice little flower then it's okay to steal his money? I don't think so. League of Legends is free to play, and any money you spend on it is of your own free will. Not only that but the only things you can buy are cosmetics and other things not essential for gameplay that's it. Also, it's not stealing because you get exactly what you pay for, RP. > > Permanent bans will NEVER stop toxicity, Only increase it - If there was a reward for being actually reformed, Like i don't know...Maybe recieving the your original account back, People would actually try to be less toxic. > But there isn't, People are being kicked out and forced to give up league all together, Or start from zero and face not only the hell that is early levels, But also grind back YEARS of progress. Not to mention, They'll never get their money back, Because "fuck you nothing is yours". I disagree with giving people their original account back as there has to be some lasting reminder that actions have consequences. Not only that but Riot has tried giving people an extra chance with their permabanned accounts but unfortunately most people who do immediately go back to their grieving ways and blow their extra chance. If they truly valued their accounts then they should have thought of that before they decided to consistently display behavior that they knew would get them in trouble in the first place, or at the very least worked hard to improve their behavior so they would avoid getting punished again. Speaking of the money argument to quote [Kei143](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/mmh6PidR-the-dreaded-downvoteers-in-this-discussion-board?comment=0001000100000000000100000004): >When Riot permabans someone, their philosophy is "the chances of this guy reforming isn't a whole lot, we'd rather not have him in the game". Thus in their eyes, they have already written off the toxic player as a paying client. >From a business standpoint, do they want to remove the toxic guy who has spent $500 but is causing a negative environment for 4-9 other players in every game? Those non-toxics are also spending $500 and probably will spend more, promote the game more when they are enjoying the game AND they won't cause a negative environment. >I personally think it is a fine argument to protect the ones that are paying money and aren't toxic rather than protecting the ones that may pay the same amount but are toxic. As for rewards there are rewards and incentives to have good behavior, including but not limited to access to Hextech Crafting, key fragments, ranked rewards (for those that play ranked) and being able to keep ones account without fear of losing it due to consistently poor behavior. The line has to be drawn somewhere though, and Riot can't keep giving chance after chance after chance to someone who just doesn't give a care, hence the permaban.
> Because under no circumstances is it ever considered acceptable to to use things like racial slurs or hate speech or tell others to kill themselves, and you shouldn't need a warning to know that, hence the harsher stance on those kinds of things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ > Then multiplayer games are not for you if this is the kind of attitude you're going to have, and your team does in fact have to deal with something: your poor behavior and the poor behavior of the person you're retaliating against. Not only that but the time you spend flaming someone is the time not spent on actually playing the game. If you truly want to win then you wouldn't spend time on needless flame wars. No they don't, They can mute us. I refuse to mute the other guy because I refuse to be insulted and not respond, Thats just how I am. > You may feel that way but the vast majority of people don't. There is no excuse to ever wish death on someone ever, and it will never be consider acceptable behavior. Deal with it. I know it's not acceptable but should it be punished so harshly? I can't see why "I wish you'll die" is any worse than "Go fuck yourself" > Can't or won't? Also I'm not perfect and I do get mad and rage but I do so at the screen and not in chat. This allows me to vent my frustrations without compromising my teams chances of success. Even if you don't do that there are other ways to vent your frustration without doing so via the chat. *can't*. it's just how I am, As a person. As I said before, The only time I go after someone in my team (Or the enemy team) is when they insult me first, I don't care if they're good or bad at the game, they can be 0-10 but as long as they're not inting, I don't mind. But if they dare shittalk, Oh boy. > League of Legends is free to play, and any money you spend on it is of your own free will. Not only that but the only things you can buy are cosmetics and other things not essential for gameplay that's it. Also, it's not stealing because you get exactly what you pay for, RP. They're honestly VERY essential for me since half the champions wouldn't fucking recieve a visual update because riot prefer selling legendary/ultimate skins for them and I honestly can't stand ugly models. I mean look at Lee Sin, His base model is so bad it's actually retarded but since Muay Thai and God Fist exist they'll never give him a visual update because then how will they get more moooooooooney? And yes you get RP, now the same company that you paid to for the RP takes it away, Why not give back the money? it's like purchasing a car, But then the seller decides he still wants it so he takes it back. Only that a car is an actual thing while RP is fucking virtual, Riot wouldn't "run out of RP" or anything like that, Thats just greed. And i'm not talking about what it says in the TOU, I'm talking about whats morally correct. (Quite ironic that i'm talking about moral but ehhhhh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) > I disagree with giving people their original account back as there has to be some lasting reminder that actions have consequences. Not only that but Riot has tried giving people an extra chance with their permabanned accounts but unfortunately most people who do immediately go back to their grieving ways and blow their extra chance. Just give them another month on extremely thin ice to serve as a Trial , If they truly intend to be reformed, They won't fuck it up. If they do fuck it up, Guess they didn't want it hard enough, I can assure you that at least 50% of all banned players WILL pass the trial. And also, SInce riot did it before, Its unfair to deny it to more people based on some random assholes who failed. > If they truly valued their accounts then they should have thought of that before they decided to consistently display behavior that they knew would get them in trouble in the first place. well if they truly value their account they'll do anything to get it back including actually getting reformed. > As for rewards there are rewards and incentives to have good behavior, including but not limited to access to Hextech Crafting, key fragments, ranked rewards (for those that play ranked) and being able to keep ones account without fear of losing it due to consistently poor behavior. The line has to be drawn somewhere though, and Riot can't keep giving chance after chance after chance to someone who just doesn't give a care, hence the permaban. "Chance after chance after chance", All I (And most of the permanently suspended players) is one more chance, If we fuck it up riot might as well just completely delete the account from their database, But if we succeed...WORLD DOMINATION SHALL BE OURS!.......And we'll never never be toxic again, Probably supported by a permanent chat restriction which I wouldn't mind. Real talk now... At the end of the day we just want our accounts back, And i'm sure that all of the banned players can agree with me - One more chance is all we want. Goodnight buddy.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Saboteurr (OCE)
: Some way to report a player outside the game?
You can send a support ticket. Though they'll usually do nothing and send you a copypasted message. (Telling you from experience)
: People get so angry they can't recognize their own CRITICAL mistakes.
I'd never swear at someone because he's better than I am, If anything i'll admire him. On the people who brag about it all day long however, Oh boy, I go full keyboard warrier mode at times.
: Stop asking ppl to report others
Does it matter? someone can get 9x'ed but if he didn't do anything the system wouldn't care. If he did get banned, I suppose he deserved it.. Right? Don't forget you can't see the enemy chat, He might've actually flamed them.
: can you provide a source for this, this experiment greatly interests me.
> [{quoted}](name=Kill Myself Slow,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7yQ2naux,comment-id=000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-01T16:05:36.078+0000) > > can you provide a source for this, this experiment greatly interests me. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/93636h/permanent_bans_only_being_lifted_in_na/ https://www.reddit.com/r/LeagueOfMeta/comments/938ms8/permanent_bans_only_being_lifted_in_na/ If it succeeds it may expand to other regions too.
Show more

My Names Gumbas

Level 101 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion