SSmotzer (NA)
: Essence Reaver Tryndamere?
ER is actually BiS on Tryndamere since crit, AD and CDR on the same item is Tryndamere's wet dream. Max out the CDR with a Triforce and you're basically uncatchable.
AntoCamp (EUW)
: Main Irelia help me!
kill a lot of enemies, farm a lot, place wards, don't die.
: Discussion view is great for people *reading* the thread, since they can just follow a nice nested structure. It's absolute ass for anyone trying to *participate* in a thread, as anything mildly upvoted early on is basically locked into being the one and only easily visible thing, and anything nested far down the tree, not highly upvoted, or posted after the first few hours is effectively hidden. GD forces Chronological thread because GD wants people to actually read the thread and participate, and makes it so people participating can actually get a response. For people going "but they have the technology to fix it!" this is the same boards that has been in beta for 4+ years and doesn't even have the functionality to move threads. They don't have the technology to do anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlRGiKmu,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-08-23T18:42:44.321+0000) > > For people going "but they have the technology to fix it!" this is the same boards that has been in beta for 4+ years and doesn't even have the functionality to move threads. They don't have the technology to do anything. smoll indie company huehuehue
iiGazeii (NA)
: They did listen to feedback. They're making more unique stats. That's all people wanted, and all anybody really cared about. Those are the eternals people will be buying. Not the "Common" ones. We will be able to, and should, buy those with BE, not RP. So it's a ton of RP we're saving. This is definitely an improvement.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz00EFib,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T18:25:07.901+0000) > > They did listen to feedback. > > They're making more unique stats. That's all people wanted, and all anybody really cared about. Those are the eternals people will be buying. Not the "Common" ones. We will be able to, and should, buy those with BE, not RP. So it's a ton of RP we're saving. > > This is definitely an improvement. Imagine being happy to only have to pay 5€/champion for an achievement system. Yikes. You only think this is good because the system before was even worse. If you look at it from an unbiased POV you're still paying 5€/champion for the privilege of having some miscellaneous stats tracked by Riot.
: /dev: Changes to Eternals
Still terrible. Making them cheaper changes nothing as this kind of garbage is only for whales to begin with, none who hated Eternal before will now turn around and buy them that they're cheaper save for the very most simple minded ones who are now lured in by the "really good price" that you set the frame for what is a bad price for them days ago. This is a pay to participated miscellaneous stat tracker glorified as an achievement system and the by far worst idea you guys ever had when it comes to making money. I fucking remember when all the common stats would be tracked for fucking free by the old client, you took that away and now try to sell it back to us as a big cool new shiny thing, and all I can say to that is fuck you! At least the god awful season passes offer some rudimentary sort of entertainment for people who absolutely adore paying to be able to grind their sanity away for pReStIgE sKiNsSsSsSs, and wasn't a lazy disgusting cash grab that costed a programmer maybe 20 minutes to implement, and make no mistake, it actually only took him 20 minutes even though he claimed the compiling alone took a week! At least that programmer had a fun time with this shit ass system pretending to work getting money for nothing I guess.
Catssu (EUNE)
: Pringles codes aren't in israel
What Pringles Codes???
: > [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlRGiKmu,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-23T14:59:56.042+0000) > > Discussion view is garbage stop using it Hard disagree. I much prefer the nested structure.
> [{quoted}](name=ArtumisPrime,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlRGiKmu,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-23T15:00:52.347+0000) > > Hard disagree. I much prefer the nested structure. Well your opinion is wrong!
: Why isn't discussion view a thing in GD?
Discussion view is garbage stop using it
: but his ult happens so fast
> [{quoted}](name=yXXReDmErCyXXy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LPbibMhw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-21T07:32:25.733+0000) > > but his ult happens so fast Malphite's ult is actually really slow, it only works if he combines it with flash or comes from fog of war. If you got vision on him he's extremely easy to read and outplay. On max range his ult travels for like 500-700ms, aka even enough to easily flash it from reflexes alone, when you see him menacingly walking in your general direction you'll even be ready for it once you figured out his max range making it even more easy to dodge. If you can predict his ult you may even be able to simply sidestep it as Malphite will always try to hit as many targets as possible, so just take a step away from allies close to you and you'll accidentally dodge many of his ults.
: Malphite is broken right?
Malphite is okay until you realize that you got multiple options to dodge his ult making him useless.
: League of Legends on Nintendo switch
At least 6 Necros already,someone lock this thread, let it rest!
Sukishoo (NA)
: People complaining about them is what gets OLD. They've been around forever, it's not going to change. Sorry but " track IP addresses " that's pointless these days. People can get around IP addresses with a breeze. VPN, proxies, ect are just a few things that allow people to instantly gain a new IP. So there's nothing that would stop them there.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YxYEWA3B,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-21T03:18:23.141+0000) > > People complaining about them is what gets OLD. They've been around forever, it's not going to change. > > Sorry but " track IP addresses " that's pointless these days. People can get around IP addresses with a breeze. VPN, proxies, ect are just a few things that allow people to instantly gain a new IP. So there's nothing that would stop them there. Plus in some countries people just get a new IP every day anyways even without a VPN.
fiicere (NA)
: BSOD when loading TFT
Completely remove your current GPU driver and install a different driver version. If you were on an older driver install the latest driver, if you were on the latest driver install an older driver.
: Saying bitch in chat once is a ban
I'm guessing that you just came fresh off of another punishment or that this wasn't the only game you got banned for.
Slim Şhady (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Psyrix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:06:50.640+0000) > > welp someone's a little tetchy :/ > > If objectively speaking towards the game...skill does say a lot and if we're discussing balance-wise issues, high elo people are in the minority compared to the vast amount of low elo people.... if both sides consider something to be unbalanced/not necessary then that lends credence. Him/Her stating the elo is likely to show that even at that level, the champ is doing very well, with a buff being extremely unnecessary...... it's not like they were condemning lower elos, so erm... chill? no need to get all douchey. Thank you, but this guy doesnt seem to understand "reasoning" he is just being toxic towards me, for no apparent reason. I didnt say anything offensive towards him or anyone :/
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Şhady,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:20:00.165+0000) > > Thank you, but this guy doesnt seem to understand "reasoning" he is just being toxic towards me, for no apparent reason. I didnt say anything offensive towards him or anyone :/ He's one of the "rank has no meaning" crowd you see on the forums a lot. They're the kind of people that cannot grasp that rank = skill and high rank = best insight in the game. No one would dare to question Magnus Carlsen if he told you that he thinks your last move was bad, but when it comes to league this forum in particular has a feel-good policy that prohibits bringing up another person's rank as to not rank shame them so this "rank has no meaning" crowd usually gets full support from mods and everyone else, however since you brought up your rank yourself you outplay them hardcore so he's losing his mind. :P
: > [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HTUYvB4F,comment-id=003b00010000,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:29:36.501+0000) > > Missed a quote btw Where?
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HTUYvB4F,comment-id=003b000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:29:58.947+0000) > > Where? Right above your comment on page 5
: > [{quoted}](name=FreelyCommon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HTUYvB4F,comment-id=003b,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:21:17.853+0000) > > If you say the word "Removed by Moderation" and someone reports it they will ban you permanently even it it's taken out of context. Please abstain from crude slurs. Thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HTUYvB4F,comment-id=003b0001,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:27:38.797+0000) > > Please abstain from crude slurs. Thank you. Missed a quote btw
: there should be a "if im losing" item
Unfortunately Riot nerfed my item build of choice for losing. :/ {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
: Does Infinity Edge increase Jhin's ultimates 4th shot damage?
Infinity Edge increases the damage of all crit effects, as far as I know this includes Jhin's 4th ult shot and for example Karthus isolated Q damage as well as Anivia's E damage on frozen targets.
: > [{quoted}](name=Srbonator,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mmQX83bu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-20T01:56:02.175+0000) > > I think its more like kills:200000000 something: 2424141 justice: 9999999999999999 I googled it and found this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/117704643475144708/613189594929823754/EB3gk0eU8AEu2TP.png is this it?
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mmQX83bu,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T02:44:36.023+0000) > > I googled it and found this > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/117704643475144708/613189594929823754/EB3gk0eU8AEu2TP.png > > is this it? And here we have it folks, a way for Riot to force Eternals into the player's minds. Detestable. \*Pay us $10 to auto-brag to all your enemies\*
: It's a really weird feeling when Normals are less fun to play than ranked games when you're high elo
HoW mUcH dId ThE bOoSt CoSt?! https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/940/mockingspongebobbb.jpg And people wonder why players smurf
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackKnightJack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EgH9o0b,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-19T20:59:19.461+0000) > > The lower it goes down the better. Mods are trash and should be little more than glorified janitors. Instead they're glorified forum cops who act with impunity. thanks for insulting an entire group of people considering you've only had experience with a few. And no we are not janitors. We ARE Forum managers whose primary goal is to aid people with questions and assistance, keep forum posts organized and prevent trolls and flamers from taking over. I can't speak for the other Mods, but I do my best to be fair and understanding to everyone unless hey are extremely rude. And while I sympathize with your frustration (i was on a forum long ago that had issues and i understand a POV difference btwn people) you should respect the people trying to do their duties. Insulting us is hurtful. We are humans too, and I am sure if I said that "Board members and players are all flamers, trolls and abominations who think they're special, but they are glorified pc nerds " it would be inappropriate and cruel. Keep in mind I do not actually feel that way about yal, it is just an example.
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EgH9o0b,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-19T21:13:28.689+0000) > > thanks for insulting an entire group of people considering you've only had experience with a few. And no we are not janitors. We ARE Forum managers whose primary goal is to aid people with questions and assistance, keep forum posts organized and prevent trolls and flamers from taking over. I can't speak for the other Mods, but I do my best to be fair and understanding to everyone unless hey are extremely rude. And while I sympathize with your frustration (i was on a forum long ago that had issues and i understand a POV difference btwn people) you should respect the people trying to do their duties. Insulting us is hurtful. We are humans too, and I am sure if I said that "Board members and players are all flamers, trolls and abominations who think they're special, but they are glorified pc nerds " it would be inappropriate and cruel. Keep in mind I do not actually feel that way about yal, it is just an example. The problem is u people are holding up dogshit rules
: > [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Iu41zuIU,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-08-19T23:11:15.879+0000) > > ^true > - a season 1 player but everyone really really wants jax's infinite dodge back and eve running around with 6 sunfires in permastealth with no alert radius ticking down peoples hp by 200 per second.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Iu41zuIU,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-08-19T23:19:16.476+0000) > > but everyone really really wants jax's infinite dodge back and eve running around with 6 sunfires in permastealth with no alert radius ticking down peoples hp by 200 per second. Don't forget 6 Sunfires Shaco -> ult -> 12 Sunfires Shaco!
Divin1ty (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Iu41zuIU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:47:28.439+0000) > > Old League would be garbage. > Everyone who wants Season 1-2 back is delusional/hasn't played back then/had their memorys changed. ^true - a season 1 player
Okword45 (NA)
: Jungle Onetricks
I'm a Hecarim onetrick, got me to diamond season 7, 8 and 9, works for me.
: Please Riot, consider reverting Varus' nerfs during the Rageblade era.
I just want Q snipe Varus back. I loved playing that.
Sateless (NA)
: Why low elo is so bad
OP your problem is you're seeing all those "hardships" in silver however what you don't see is that every game is winable because you're not good enough for that. I climbed through silver multiple times throughout my years, sometimes it was easier sometimes it took a little, but I always got through. There is a reason while actually good players can get Diamond+ on fresh accounts with 100% winrate, every single game at low elos in winable and every single game you lost you could have done better and won instead.
: So the obvious fact is everyone who was once silver went thru with what ur going thru right now. For most of us, climbing out wasn't reliant on getting miraculously lucky nor did we stop getting bone-headed teammates. There just is a level of understanding the game that will naturally propel u to the next level (you literally don't even need decent mechanics to make it out of silver, Macro>>>>>Micro in that elo). The secret to getting better at League isn't to just spam games. Focus on fixing common silver weak points like bleeding out unnecessary kills when ur already behind in lane, and learning to let other lanes carry when they are ahead by playing safe and giving up cs when needed. GL HF
> [{quoted}](name=skills of luck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=a3wI6k1E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T06:12:08.502+0000) > > So the obvious fact is everyone who was once silver went thru with what ur going thru right now. For most of us, climbing out wasn't reliant on getting miraculously lucky nor did we stop getting bone-headed teammates. There just is a level of understanding the game that will naturally propel u to the next level (you literally don't even need decent mechanics to make it out of silver, Macro>>>>>Micro in that elo). The secret to getting better at League isn't to just spam games. Focus on fixing common silver weak points like bleeding out unnecessary kills when ur already behind in lane, and learning to let other lanes carry when they are ahead by playing safe and giving up cs when needed. GL HF Macro > Micro in every elo tbh. You can reach Challenger if you have perfect macro and just pick a noskill champ. If you're Faker in Micro it doesn't matter when you're pushing bot while the enemy is at nashor.
: TOLD TO KILL MYSELF!!!
Submit a ticket, should be lifted because you didn't actually tell someone to kill themselves. "KYS" is a 0-tolerance phrase which means it triggers an instant harsh punishment when it falls in chat, keep that in mind for the future.
: Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my match history and give me quality advice. My CS is abysmal because in lane I'm constantly getting my lane opponent as low as possible, rather than poking or trading. Which now I'm realizing I back too much because of this which is also losing me cs, roam potential, and leads. You're also right about the roaming- I rarely ever do it because of my attitude and thinking it won't help, but if I'm going to think like that then I might as well not play Ahri if I'm not going to roam. I never thought of roaming to be a little more than just trying to get kills, so now I can keep that in mind. Thank you again for your help. I wasn't aware of this before, so now that I know I'll be able to focus on these flaws in my next game.
> [{quoted}](name=Invader Nny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A6PXgoPi,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-18T17:30:46.723+0000) > > Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my match history and give me quality advice. > My CS is abysmal because in lane I'm constantly getting my lane opponent as low as possible, rather than poking or trading. Which now I'm realizing I back too much because of this which is also losing me cs, roam potential, and leads. > You're also right about the roaming- I rarely ever do it because of my attitude and thinking it won't help, but if I'm going to think like that then I might as well not play Ahri if I'm not going to roam. I never thought of roaming to be a little more than just trying to get kills, so now I can keep that in mind. > Thank you again for your help. I wasn't aware of this before, so now that I know I'll be able to focus on these flaws in my next game. No problem, just keep in mind that it could be total bollocks as doing this only from looking at a match history is pretty hard. You can probably find a lot of flaws in your gameplay from watching your own replays and always asking yourself "why am I doing this" and "could I be doing something better".
: Hardstuck in gold 4
Contrary to what others might say one-tricking is **THE BEST** idea if you want to climb and improve. I also suggest you stop dodging as especially in low elo literally every game is winable if you personally can play good enough, dodging for you is basically you giving away a potential win without even trying (however if someone locks in ADC Nunu with Ghost/Clarity of course still dodge, that's just wasted time). Anyways, from looking at your match history a few things come to mind (basically 100% guesswork, could be totally wrong). 1) Your KDA seems pretty good so I guess you know your champion's limits quite well already and are pretty decent with your decision making during combat. 2) Your CS numbers seem to be a bit low which for Ahri especially is quite bad as Ahri has the power to outpush almost all lanes, so either you're getting pushed in on purpose leaving your enemy a lot of space to do basically whatever, or you're hyper focused on trading during lane and are trying to win the lane through kills each time, or you're just bad at CSing. From this I'd say your 2 main weaknesses are macro and CSing, so what I would recommend you try until you get it right is pushing in the enemy while getting all the CS and not dying to ganks, and then go roaming to the sidelanes/jungle which is what I guess your big thing you basically never do. This does require a ton of map awareness and good knowledge of the game or else you might just waste your time trying to gank an ungankable lane. However roaming this way doesn't need to result in a kill as your enemy is pushed under turret anyways and thus unable to capitalize off of you missing. Just walking into the enemy jungle placing a ward is a decent roam because it applys pressure and gives your team deep vision, aka helping your team in 2 ways at the same time. However since you're still in low elo players basically don't respect roaming, not even a little, so getting a ton of kills through roaming will be a very likely outcome.
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0m9uHi02,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-08-18T04:31:19.793+0000) > > what do you mean? http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2285786 http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2272144 I guess I'm too old for this place now.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0m9uHi02,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-08-18T04:34:40.669+0000) > > http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2285786 > > http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2272144 > > I guess I'm too old for this place now. That shit was even bigger on EUW, some people there actually thought all of NA got 1000RP while we were only getting shitass IP boosts despite our servers being the worst and having trouble regularly (as in almost weekly).
enshine (NA)
: You are not. You are treated like a wallet with an easily manipulated monkeybrain. Just like the rest of us.
> [{quoted}](name=enshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0m9uHi02,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-17T20:52:43.674+0000) > > You are not. > > You are treated like a wallet with an easily manipulated monkeybrain. Just like the rest of us. ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM
: Can we quit it with the overly long missions?
Already stopped giving a shit when I saw this daily orb BS, like I got time to invest 2.5+ hours a day just to get some garbage emotes and icons I never use anyways.
: Why did I get banned? I barely use any hate speech at all, never more than twice a game!
: Why is calling someone a "r%%%%%" punishable but not autist?
Because Riot's way of coming up with rules is reaching deep into their asses and enforcing whatever they pull out.
: Hello GD <3
I'll be gone at the 27th 0:00am.
Kanzler (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=IYhkxXpz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-15T04:32:14.568+0000) > which frankly you should understand by now, given the number of actions against your account. Isn't this also an ad hominem, which, according to you is against forum rules? Do moderators also get forum vacations or their posts forcibly deleted?
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=IYhkxXpz,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:15:46.866+0000) > > Isn't this also an ad hominem, which, according to you is against forum rules? > > Do moderators also get forum vacations or their posts forcibly deleted? I wondered that as well but didn't care enough.
: Ah yes, I remember back in the day when the Hextech system didn't exist. Back even before we could reroll champion shards. Before chromas existed. Back when the entire community, at League's peak, failed to play enough to get Pool Party Mundo for free. Good times.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q7ffbEA0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T14:31:14.400+0000) > > Ah yes, I remember back in the day when the Hextech system didn't exist. Back even before we could reroll champion shards. Before chromas existed. > Back when the entire community, at League's peak, failed to play enough to get Pool Party Mundo for free. > > Good times. That was peak comedy tbh
Rioter Comments
: It's funny that they spent six months on coding a little progress bar over a mastery emote instead of fixing the game's bugs or improving it further because they need more money. With this and TFT, it seems that there is no motivation to do anything unless it gives them a quick buck. They basically said "we **DESERVE** to get paid for our hard work, be _thankful_ you didn't have this locked in lootcrates!"
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GzEypZmE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-15T02:45:26.020+0000) > > It's funny that they spent six months on coding a little progress bar over a mastery emote instead of fixing the game's bugs or improving it further because they need more money. With this and TFT, it seems that there is no motivation to do anything unless it gives them a quick buck. They basically said "we **DESERVE** to get paid for our hard work, be _thankful_ you didn't have this locked in lootcrates!" \*Buy now our achievement lootcrate for a chance of 0-3 common achievements, 0-1 rare achievements and a guaranteed champion shard!\*
LaceUpXX (NA)
: This is bait.
> [{quoted}](name=LaceUpXX,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=IYhkxXpz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-15T12:06:15.394+0000) > > This is bait. What exactly am I trying to bait people into?
Hotarµ (NA)
: Yeah, that's definitely subject to removal because you're trying to discredit what someone is saying by pointing out their rank or performance. It's called [Rank Shaming.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE)
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=IYhkxXpz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T01:55:34.481+0000) > > Yeah, that's definitely subject to removal because you're trying to discredit what someone is saying by pointing out their rank or performance. It's called [Rank Shaming.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE) How is rank irrelevant to the discussion when we're discussing playstyles? Someone said that his playstyle is inting and I pointed out that it works better than whatever that guy is doing. I don't see how that cannot be part of the discussion.
Ulanopo (NA)
: What you said: >That guy is D2 with his "inting" while you're still stuck in Plat. This is an ad hominem, specifically with regard to rank. The [Universal Boards Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE) specifically state this is not allowed. From the moderation action: >While we aren't taking any actions against your account at this time, please keep in mind that continued violation of the Boards Universal Rules and sub-board guidelines may result in future punishments. You were simply being reminded we expect better from you, which frankly you should understand by now, given the number of actions against your account. >Also don't you usually sign your removals? Why is there no signature below mine? It was Evangele, but that's hardly relevant given the removal was appropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=IYhkxXpz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-15T04:32:14.568+0000) > > What you said: > > This is an ad hominem, specifically with regard to rank. The [Universal Boards Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE) specifically state this is not allowed. > > From the moderation action: > > You were simply being reminded we expect better from you, which frankly you should understand by now, given the number of actions against your account. > > It was Evangele, but that's hardly relevant given the removal was appropriate. Your playstyle is inting. If his playstyle is inting how is he higher elo than you. How is this an ad hominem. I didn't say you suck therefor your point is irrelevant. I merely pointed out that his "inting" can get him higher elo than that person's "serious playstyle". Ad hominem also kind of needs a serious discussion and not a "your playstyle is basically inting so you deserve to get inted back".
: "Senior Recruiter" forum title
You need to contact the player support, they can change your forum badges. P.S. EU doesn't get any forum badges on NA and I'm still salty about that.
Hotarµ (NA)
: What was the comment? That's the only thing you haven't shared.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=IYhkxXpz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T01:21:34.494+0000) > > What was the comment? That's the only thing you haven't shared. Didn't think it's necessary as this is meant for the mods (who I assume can just check my moderation logs or w/e it's called) but the comment is: "That guy is D2 with his "inting" while you're still stuck in Plat." The person in question called the other player's playstyle "inting" so I made that statement.
: [Shaco] I can't believe Riot wants me to dish out 850 RP to track my backstabs, slows, and kills.
is this confirmed? Fucking 7.50€/champion? So >1000€ for all? Fucking what the fuck?
: Is this the year we finally get an a Victorious assassin skin???
Nah, they're not relevant enough competitively.
Rioter Comments
Wildjack (NA)
: The best League of Legends players have low Testosterone.
Women have the lowest testosterone yet rarely play on a pro level? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Show more

Myrmiron

Level 127 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion