: Report them and move on is all you can do!
> [{quoted}](name=Smashed Hash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tqWAhPtz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-03T13:13:15.565+0000) > > Report them and move on is all you can do! Reports do shits.
: Tank itemization
Sadly this game became "burst quicker than them before they burst you".
: Careful. People are going to cry “tank meta tank meta” and downvote to hell. But tank items suck because they get ripped to shreds by core items.
Nah, only white knights do that. Rest of us who care about game say otherwise or stopped playing this game already
: True, %, pen, and shred dmg would be OK, but those with it do tons of normal dmg and heal/shield
I still remember when true dmg was something special, unique nobody has. Nowadays true damage is common like weed in center of Amsterdam/Prague. We already have lord dominik with 40% total armor pene. Tanks already fel weak even before conqueror dunno why Rito add true dmg in runes.
: Why was it removed on Reddit?
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A1HZB4PF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-02T23:27:14.224+0000) > > Why was it removed on Reddit? Maybe local Rito white knights were working overtime
wanotori (NA)
: Was perma-suspended over supposed "reversal of payment" for chargebacks, support won't help
Send your case to court. Charge Riot for violating your consumer rights and agreements between you and them
: How Many Games one Player should troll to get banned?
Google 100% winrate yi and 0% winrate tahm kench. That guy had more than 700loose streak as Tahm and he would have gotten more if his case didnt go viral.
: Boards: Damage has never been this high! Damage is too high!
There is a difference between being oneshoted as squishy ADC and being one/two shoted as tank
: Riven "Nerfs" lol. Still a permaban for me chief cuz this ain't it.
Buffing dmg instead of survivality. Welcome to Lol 2019
: "YouTube" should change it's name into just "Tube"
Medjuda (EUW)
: not here to say "i was wrongfully banned" or something.
Just avoid using banned registred words, sarcasm or irony and you will be fine. I haven't beeb bannes for 3 years since I used this strategy
: I have to change my name because it is deemed as "inappropriate"
Someone should punch those woken lads ar Rito so they fall hardly asleep
: I do not believe that the future for League of Legends will be bright
Well There are many popular easy to acccesible games such as Fortshite/Apex andany others which are better than tbis shit.
: Give us the report button in Match History.
What would be different? They wont get punished
: It turns out Millennials have more health problems than their previous generation
So AMERICAN millenials are more unstable than previous generation. Don't put other people from other refion into this fragile bucket.
: My Hopes for Yuumi
He will be traditional yordle and supportm so cute with oneshots abillity to make this game more balanced and fun
SnupRawr (NA)
: When i see the balance team eyeing my main:
I have another reaction. "Insert dexter murdering GIF"
: And there we go, another patch without Vayne or Riven nerfs
Balance team are group of useless over paid %%%% apes whose only useful purpose on this world is to pay taxes. The best use for them would be send them to lab where researchers test new medicines.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Apparently China banned all blood (and dead bodies) in video games.
If they ban League in China western playerbse can profit from it. No more short games with stupid burst dmg. Hope commies there will make it happen
: @Any Rioter,When it comes to game balance/visuals/lore...Does Riot care about all champs equally?
Those %%%%s care only about cash from LCS and skins. Yes and I said that and I am fully aware of it.
Yets4240 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CamedInYourBoi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lvouEAz2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-21T06:33:19.689+0000) > > _I have to assume upvote bots are at hand here because it's happened to a few threads recently. it's 230 am and you expect me to believe nearly 30 people are on now and agree?_ Only if you're on the East Coast. Pacific time, for example, its just past midnight on 4/21, just after 4/20 on a Saturday night. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people were on and playing LoL or reading its forums.
> [{quoted}](name=Yets4240,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lvouEAz2,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-04-21T07:10:27.019+0000) > > Only if you're on the East Coast. Pacific time, for example, its just past midnight on 4/21, just after 4/20 on a Saturday night. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people were on and playing LoL or reading its forums. Tbere are also guys from other servers. Such as me myself from EUW. I also saw few lads from OCE
: it's hard because the game is competitive in nature. You can't punish a person for losing too hard if they're trying their hardest. and with the game as big as it is you can't expect a human to watch every game that someone gets reported, because it's going to be every game ever because someone always loses. The game is toxic because, like all competitive games, someone wins, and someone loses. It's specially worse though because it's a team game, and what's worse about that is, it's designed as a team game. It's not some shooter where a hacker can one v ten and come out on top, even scripters get caught once in a while. Sometimes you lose and it's out of your control. No, you can't always accept it. So you throw a lil fit. I've noticed it's much easier to maintain good status if you throw that fit in the real world, and leave it out of the game chat. The game chat is almost never a good thing, and pings are more than enough to communicate nearly anything you'd need too. If riot won't release voice chat for randoms, they should disable text chat for them too. It never leads to anything good. Occasional toxicity should be expected in a game like this, I will say though you only tend to get banned if you get reported multiple times in succession, at least if you've been playing for a while.
It's toxic because even you did well in the game you still get punished for others mistake. It's like your colleague from office fcked up something and salary of other employees got reduced because of him. What would you do? Tell him he is the big moron and try to banish him from company.
Leetri (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MysticShaker,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nX38a2jE,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-04-21T01:51:26.341+0000) > > 1) Well you are the first guy from HR in global corporate I have a respect for. > > 2) How the hell does dude from HR has bugger balls to shows up on boards than those cowards in game design? Its not even his job to so It's not in anyone's job description to post on the boards or even read any posts here, aside from maybe community managers of course.
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nX38a2jE,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-04-21T11:38:20.420+0000) > > It's not in anyone's job description to post on the boards or even read any posts here, aside from maybe community managers of course. But there are some postion where js expected to communicate with community more. Especially dev teams whose actions influence the gameplay for us
: Don't play Mage botlanes, only villains do that.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEnYrZKa,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-04-21T02:12:07.334+0000) > > Don't play Mage botlanes, only villains do that. I didn't lol. The premade played it.
Nea104 (EUW)
: The **whole** Season 8 proves how much this has had any sort of effect. Season 9 is going exactly the same way: Riot not caring for feedbacks **at all** (not to mention the "useless boards"). So... Yeah, nice words, but facts have been and are (and will be?) very different.
You cant really blame him. He is in HR department. He has influence on game as janitor in Rito HQ
Bazerka (NA)
: Thank you everyone
1) Well you are the first guy from HR in global corporate I have a respect for. 2) How the hell does dude from HR has bigger balls to shows up on boards than those cowards in game design? Its not even his job to so
: The reason most people are stuck in silver/gold
Meh, with all the high dmg around Lol can be considered as CoD with izometric camera.
NutJ08 (EUW)
: Is Climbing actually Impossible?
Just played promo. Our premade bot consist of ryze and lulu. They ended up 2/19. My jungler called them morons and wished them irl death. I usually report this kind of behavior but this time I didn't. I honored him. It's possible to climb but it takes way more time than it used to be. If you have enough time for grind and you are good enoigh you will actually climb. But it will take you more matches.
: Bring the Player not the Champion
They will never fix this issue with hogj burst dmg. Chinese like fast paced, short games with flashy plays and since China is their main market they will give fck about us. There is a hope that chinese gov. will ban/limit all video games. So we have a hope that Rito shift focus to western market again.
: Apparently you have been playing for 8 years but don't know how to counterplay. Just be aware of creep positions when you want to trade with him and his rage bar. Rage bar down? trade all day? creeps in a bad spot for him to double dash and get away? Trade all day.
I've been warching your posts and you defend Rito in every of them. How much do they pay?
Azeranth (NA)
: When will Conqueror Officially Be A Failure?
Officially? Never. They haven't officialy admited their fails such as PAX2018 for example. They dont officialy admit any fails since season 4. They might fiy conqueror but it will happen probably in midseason as with other broken stuffs (feral flare, ec nerfs etc)
: Master Yi? Just CC him.
Use CC on him and his teammates will finish his job for him. This game is 5v5. Not 5vYi
: Morello left the company?
IAmTheLego (EUNE)
: ***
insert "dat wacist"meme" Insert "Mao saying to Khulag with you" meme
Veñøm (NA)
: They don't care man, just know that if you want a decent ban system play anywhere else. Riots is worthless and needs an upgrade.
> [{quoted}](name=Veñøm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GIl51V0F,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-15T04:56:02.273+0000) > > They don't care man, just know that if you want a decent ban system play anywhere else. Riots is worthless and needs an upgrade. Upgrade by kicking them into their fat overpaid butts. There is a saying in my country: If nothing helps buttkick surely will helps
: Never had less fun in league.
All rito balance team fault. Gioh how I hate them. Was banned 3 times due to my opinions and I am prett sure I'll be permabanned in future because I cant stand what they do with this game
GearDevil (EUNE)
: So about that post about toxic name change.
Rito is from California and California is full of cucks
GFREEMEN (NA)
: Riot Tell me how this is even happened.
Is there any program which shows ppl division in lobby? Its annoying typing allnthose stuffs in op.gg
: Why Riot Dont Accept The Fact That Current MatchMaking is Terrible?
Have you ever worked in western corporate? These people never admit mistakes. They might somehow fix them when they stop earning ebough money but admitting? Never.
: Oh well. When people who are so racist that the first thing they think of when they see the last part of raccoon is a slur instead of the animal are in charge of the rules, you gotta abide by them. At least you didn't get permanently banned for it.
Those guys are over paid jokes. Not sure how they get their job.
: only with the current matchmaking being coinflip its going to take you much longer than it should to reach that "peak" but then again you're on an unranked account so i guess you know how ranked actually is?
> [{quoted}](name=Illuminatra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R3XnPJxE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-11T01:33:03.794+0000) > > only with the current matchmaking being coinflip its going to take you much longer than it should to reach that "peak" > > but then again you're on an unranked account so i guess you know how ranked actually is? This guy got burnt from you so hard he ran to his mum for ice and napkin
: what’s the purpose of this post?
> [{quoted}](name=Thaum1568,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XpfE978v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-09T15:17:12.343+0000) > > what’s the purpose of this post? About Riot balance team pissing people off?
Kalikain (NA)
: A moderator that cannot be named.
There is no reason to respect mods or mods in other games/prodzcts. Their job is to defend company which hire at all cost
: compensation for games where one loses LP in ranked due to trolls/afkers/etc
Non premade should have fully reverted LP. Problem with abuse solved
mack9112 (NA)
: No
Bazerka (NA)
: What inner dialogues do you have / actively try to defeat?
To uninstall Lol or not. That's the question.
: ***
It's called procastination and I'm loosing a war with that too.
Rylalei (EUNE)
: Kai'sa got nerfed when she got her K/DA skin. Akali got nerfed when she got both her K/DA skin and the prestige skin. Ashe got nergfed when she got her Championship skin. Pantheon got nerfed before some of his skins. And there are others as well that got nerfed before a skin. Your argument is just bias. Yes, Riot did say they notice champs easier when making skins, but many champs also got nerfed when receiving skins, yet people just cherry pick the ones that got buffed and ignore the rest.
> [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IxfIiqPl,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-05T11:01:49.643+0000) > > Kai'sa got nerfed when she got her K/DA skin. > Akali got nerfed when she got both her K/DA skin and the prestige skin. > Ashe got nergfed when she got her Championship skin. > Pantheon got nerfed before some of his skins. > And there are others as well that got nerfed before a skin. > > Your argument is just bias. Yes, Riot did say they notice champs easier when making skins, but many champs also got nerfed when receiving skins, yet people just cherry pick the ones that got buffed and ignore the rest. They were nerfed after backlash from community and when their skins sales dropped. Thats all. They dont want to balance this game for players anymore. Just for LCS and skin sales
Saezio (EUNE)
: Love how all comments had a dislike but no reply from someone that disagrees with OP. xD That's the board's quality for ya.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mpvBrEvI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-04T22:54:57.005+0000) > > Love how all comments had a dislike but no reply from someone that disagrees with OP. xD > > That's the board's quality for ya. I hate those fckers too. They are just no life pathetic virgins. Btw your comment was downvoted too :D
crazÿ (EUW)
: champions are dealing true damage and damage of maximum health you can counter all tanks when you got item or play as a team but you cant counter champions like {{champion:10}} when they dealing true damage and they can become immune from everything. if they can remove true damage from the game and nerf tanks damage that's what balanced mean both of us have a chance to win by game play not champion
> [{quoted}](name=crazÿ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TqurmzB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-04T02:08:56.362+0000) > > champions are dealing true damage and damage of maximum health you can counter all tanks when you got item or play as a team but you cant counter champions like {{champion:10}} when they dealing true damage and they can become immune from everything. if they can remove true damage from the game and nerf tanks damage that's what balanced mean both of us have a chance to win by game play not champion Your words...should be tattoed on Rito balance team so whenever they sit on their overpaid asses they will know what to do
Show more

MysticShaker

Level 65 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion