: Uh.... if you're equating 'matching people together based off of a statistical analysis of their win/loss record and then using a predictive outcome to assign mmr points in case of win or loss' to 'predicting accurately how each individual player is going to perform in each game in order to match players such that they can rig it to ensure a 50% win rate' then... you need to take your tinfoil hat off. Because that's conspiracy theory stuff right there. The system does NOT try to push people towards a 50% winrate, it tries to match people with people of approximately the same skill level to seek fair matches and an accurate estimate of each player's skill. These are two very different things. If the former were true, everyone would stay at the same mmr always and nobody could ever climb or fall.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZRQdhP2K,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T13:47:27.822+0000) > > Uh.... if you're equating 'matching people together based off of a statistical analysis of their win/loss record and then using a predictive outcome to assign mmr points in case of win or loss' to 'predicting accurately how each individual player is going to perform in each game in order to match players such that they can rig it to ensure a 50% win rate' then... you need to take your tinfoil hat off. Because that's conspiracy theory stuff right there. No, that's math, statistics, and coding. Not trying to explain it again, expecially to an ignorant kid using a meme-slang like "tinfoil hat", having no knowledge about the topic. > The system does NOT try to push people towards a 50% winrate, it tries to match people with people of approximately the same skill level to seek fair matches and an accurate estimate of each player's skill. I've already explained why this is not possible. Take a look at what a "normal distribution" is, and what actually happens in basically every game here. > These are two very different things. If the former were true, everyone would stay at the same mmr always and nobody could ever climb or fall. False, and I've already explained it too. Forcing a 50% wr still allows 48-52 or so ratios. Next time read more carefully, and actually start to study the topics involved here, before calling other people "tinfoil conspirators", please.
: What do you expect? You are playing summer break league of legends now, it won't get better until autumn.
> [{quoted}](name=Creepy snek,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=u284297I,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:47:02.017+0000) > > What do you expect? You are playing summer break league of legends now, it won't get better until autumn. You could try at late hours in your region... But since Riot aren't punishing basically anyone anymore, things are going worse overall.
: So Riot can make a Dota Chess clone in less than half a year, but at the same time they...
"Quality" isn't a thing here. They don't care, and probably they aren't able to either (remember Clash?). They're just milking who's left (especially if addicted), and probably getting ready for their next game; I think that this "Chess-clone" is like a test.
Frikgeek (EUNE)
: Except that doesn't work with a finite playerbase. You end up with an infinite need for some other higher or lower ranked players after every game, expanding linearly. A much simpler way to trend towards a 50% winrate(and what Riot actually does) is to match players with others and against others of equal skill on average, which will result in a 50% winrate if the predicted skill(aka MMR) is equal to "real skill".
> [{quoted}](name=Frikgeek,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZRQdhP2K,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:21:03.303+0000) > > Except that doesn't work with a finite playerbase. You end up with an infinite need for some other higher or lower ranked players after every game, expanding linearly. No, that's where you go wrong: you don't consider the **combinations** among players, only the _single_ players. E.g., a "3 point skill" player can win against a "2 point" player, right; but also against a "4 point" player, if you match the 3 with a couple of 5s, and the 4 with 3s or so. Vice versa, the 3 point player can lose either by getting matched vs. stronger opponents, **or** with worse teammates. > A much simpler way to trend towards a 50% winrate(and what Riot actually does) is to match players with others and against others of equal skill on average, which will result in a 50% winrate if the predicted skill(aka MMR) is equal to "real skill". It's not actually simpler, i told you. The average would be 50%, right, but you'll end up with players with 70% and players with 30% wr (I don't mean smurfs or so). In order to sharpen that deviation, you would need a great/huge amount of data analysis, and Riot can't do that at all (just look at how they balance their stuff: **cut-and-try** all the time, no calculation :D). And, you can see that their system DOESN'T work that way just by noticing that unfair/uneven (or even one-sided) games happen **MORE** than balanced ones. So, you don't have **any kind** of bell/gaussian statistics here: **then**, it's rigged :)
Görgoroth (EUNE)
: Can we finally punish afkers and rage quiters?
I agree, but then I want an actual inquest about their matchmaking, explaining why so many games are unbalanced since the beginning. Rigged/flawed matchmaking has a big role there. If people know that after 5 minutes you already know who will win, they will leave more likely.
Frikgeek (EUNE)
: So according to you... You get matched with worse players against better ones, better ones win. Then you all get matched with better players AGAIN and better players win again. So that's 2-0 for the better players in your mini-scenario. For this to work the game would have to summon players out of thin air or ignore the "forced 50%" winrate for around 66% of the playerbase, otherwise it becomes impossible to balance out. If you use induction to expand that to any n games with 10 players it's literally impossible for a system like this to work regardless of the size of the playerbase. That kind of system is mathematically impossible in every sense of the word. If you could somehow construct a system that does this it would be the biggest breakthrough in discrete math ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Frikgeek,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZRQdhP2K,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T12:18:05.173+0000) > > So according to you... You get matched with worse players against better ones, better ones win. Then you all get matched with better players AGAIN and better players win again. So that's 2-0 for the better players in your mini-scenario. For this to work the game would have to summon players out of thin air or ignore the "forced 50%" winrate for around 66% of the playerbase, otherwise it becomes impossible to balance out. LOL, told you there's still a large enough playerbase, so not the same better players :D Also, you oculd just get matched against worse players, and still win. > If you use induction to expand that to any n games with 10 players it's literally impossible for a system like this to work regardless of the size of the playerbase. That kind of system is mathematically impossible in every sense of the word. You're thinking about undefined iteration, not about combinations and permutations. > If you could somehow construct a system that does this it would be the biggest breakthrough in discrete math ever. It's basically the same it already exists :D But it's much simpler. If you have 6 players, with skill levels: 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6. Trying to actually balance it is hard indeed; 4,4,5 vs. 3,3,6? You cant be sure aboutthe outcomes, the deviation is too broad. Instead, making the 3,3,4 to lose against 4,5,6 is easy. Then, you match the 3,3,4 against some **other** 1s or 2s, or put **one** of the 3s with another 5s or 6s against **other** 3-4s, and so on. Same for the 5 and 6. Match them with 3s to lose against other 5-6s, or directly against 7-8s. Permute.
: You're implying that somehow Riot is able to psychically predict EXACTLY how every player is going to play before the game starts to manipulate the matches to ensure a 50% winrate? And they're using this magical tech that is able to ACCURATELY and RELIABLY predict the future to RIG GAMES OF LEAGUE OF LEGENDS? I.... Isn't it simply far more likely that players around your skill level are inconsistent and thus sometimes play really good and other times play really bad, resulting in a lot of flip-floppy performances?
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZRQdhP2K,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-06-18T14:25:41.132+0000) > > You're implying that somehow Riot is able to psychically predict EXACTLY how every player is going to play before the game starts to manipulate the matches to ensure a 50% winrate? And they're using this magical tech that is able to ACCURATELY and RELIABLY predict the future to RIG GAMES OF LEAGUE OF LEGENDS? I.... > > Isn't it simply far more likely that players around your skill level are inconsistent and thus sometimes play really good and other times play really bad, resulting in a lot of flip-floppy performances? LOL? Data analysis? Coding? Even if their matchmaking worked fairly, do you think it would be by magic? :D
: Can you nerf Riven's damage already?
There are TOO MANY champions dealing TOO MUCH damage, and still having mobility, sustain, and so on. It's the entire game in an awful state, since they haven't fixed much these last 2 freakin' years :/
JChow (NA)
: Using Chat to Time Summoners
Hope this is some kind of bug, like the un-pingable items when you muted all (which is related to the chat, actually).
Frikgeek (EUNE)
: How would that ever work? You're not the only person in your games. If the matchmaker is trying to intentionally "balance out" your winrate to 50% by grouping you with worse/lower winrate players then isn't it tanking their winrate even further below 50%. And if it's matching you against better players wouldn't it also spike their winrate ever further above 50%. This kind of system is mathematically impossible to do for 10 players in the way you describe it(intentionally put bad players on your team).
> [{quoted}](name=Frikgeek,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZRQdhP2K,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-18T04:40:40.709+0000) > > How would that ever work? You're not the only person in your games. If the matchmaker is trying to intentionally "balance out" your winrate to 50% by grouping you with worse/lower winrate players then isn't it tanking their winrate even further below 50%. And if it's matching you against better players wouldn't it also spike their winrate ever further above 50%. > This kind of system is mathematically impossible to do for 10 players in the way you describe it(intentionally put bad players on your team). No, it's perfectly possible. The player pool is still large enough, for now. If you just lost with worse players, then you and them are probably gonna get matched with better ones, but with a temporary lower wr, against worse opponents with a temporary higher wr. It's basically a matter of permutations. The wr will be as close as possible to an average 50%; that still means that someone will have a slitghly higher one, and someone else a slightly lower one. The point is, this make things much more controllable (even if the game and the champions are not balanced, e.g.), and, **most of all**, it compels you to play **much more** than with a fair system. Until you get tired of this kind of scam, of course :D
: I am concerned of how people will think of riot, and where league of legends is going.
I think this is just the last of many "not so clear" things they've done. That's some examples (I've already partially posted it here, about them looking "shady": - the BE / Xp changes, especially the fact that getting the champion you want is not so easy anymore, so you want to buy some RP to get it, right? - the OE changes, especially the **unannounced** dimished values of disenchanting skin shards; so if you want some more skins... guess what - looting: randomness? then why when a new Champ comes out, it's a bit more likely you get them in your capsules (eg., Zoe, Pyke). Also, skin tiers look pretty low, on average (plus, the bug for which you couldn't get 1350 RP skins by rerolling, discovered by some users only recently... yes, rerolls are weighted: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/f4Pv2bm9-skin-rerolls-are-highly-weighted-no-1350-skins-data-inside ). - Aram-only accounts management: are they embracing them? - secret MMR, while the matchmaking is awful but nobody can really tell it - secret number of players still playing this game; has their playerbase actually **halved** with respect to S7? and to S5? - secret/unconsistent results about player punishments; why trolls and people insulting hard aren't always banned? or are they? <== - giving Brand and some other champs to newer accounts, but not to those created a week too early - Champions incredibly OP, especially when new-released, or very underpowered: balancing looks intentionally uneven, why? - asian market influence towards the balancing of the game, especially about champions and game length.
verxion (NA)
: MATCH MAKING IS SO ABSURD!
Since games are mostly uneven, or one-sided, I guess it's intentional. 50% wr as much as possible. I'd call it a scam, at this point.
: Is there still a zero tolerance policy for certain phrases?
Not sure about k--, but "ret----d" is now allowed. And also, calling your mum a "wh-re". No punishment whatsoever for the last 7 cases, in my experience. Good job Riot, making this community better and better :D
: Congrats, you just created another one
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wKO0cznx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T12:07:39.539+0000) > > Congrats, you just created another one Indeed :D People are... funny, say
: I had one of the best games of my life last night [Master Elo]
> [{quoted}](name=Sonic Adventure,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wZIEw0vK,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-16T18:22:54.376+0000) > Draven then proceeds call me and the team all sorts of names, then disconnects and never comes back. Could have been any ADC, and instead...
: I am silver 2 trash. Why in the heck am I always against high golds, plats, and sometimes diamond?
Their matchmaking is surely broken, and probably rigged. Everyone can see how many one-sided games happen all the time, both winning and losing. And they are doing *absolutely nothing* about it, so... it's intentional. Plus, their playerbase keeps dropping, so they need to match even more differently skilled people together; they could try to balance it a bit, but as I've explained many times, is far more easy to make one team better and the other worse, "rotating" every player in the next games as much as possible. Finally, people saying "mmr is not the same for normal and ranked games" aren't seeing the point: that "rule" is incredibly stupid, and makes the game even worse. A Diamond player doesn't lose his skills in normals, and a Bronze one doesn't become Faker either there.
: Tank meta was the lesser of two evils
Iirc, "tank meta" was more likely tankish champions dealing lots of damage over time. That's not what a "tank" is. I don't think this game has ever had proper tanks, besides maybe Braum. And btw, kids enjoy bursts. Riot is never gonna balance its game between offence and defence (even if they were able to).
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jROkgjKJ,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T13:59:53.111+0000) > > Hope you're joking :D > > But this is not fun. That is the freaking common support service, not a direct way to communicate with Rioters. > I don't know if you're intentionally doing this, or you're just misinformed. I've reported players through support on more than a few occasions, and have *never* had any issues with it. I know plenty of people who can say the same thing. You're guaranteed to get a real person responding, guaranteed to trigger a manual review, and you're basically guaranteed to get a personalised response starting from the second response. Bottom line is that it doesn't matter whether you talk to a support agent or a Rioter, you'll get told the *exact same* information from both sources (basically being that "they can't inform you about actions taken against other players", that's standard policy). The cases where a Rioter would overturn the decision of a support agent is ***extremely***rare, and nine out of ten times that would happen you could get the same result by simply requesting a second opinion from a different support agent. As I said earlier, you can feel free to contact Rioters directly through a variety of methods, including in-game/client (same as talking with any other player), through community groups (there's plenty around that have Rioters involved), through social media, etc. It is *far* from hard to directly contact a Rioter. Take the 30 seconds to look it up on google, mate.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jROkgjKJ,comment-id=00040000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-16T14:47:23.973+0000) > > I've reported players through support on more than a few occasions, and have *never* had any issues with it. I know plenty of people who can say the same thing. You're guaranteed to get a real person responding [...] So not a Rioter. Glad you know it, now. > As I said earlier, you can feel free to contact Rioters directly through a variety of methods, including in-game/client (same as talking with any other player), through community groups (there's plenty around that have Rioters involved), through social media, etc. It is *far* from hard to directly contact a Rioter. Take the 30 seconds to look it up on google, mate. So, you have no clue how to contact an *actual* Rioter, if you're not a relevant streamer. Glad you know it now as well. Bye
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jROkgjKJ,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T13:59:53.111+0000) > > Hope you're joking :D > > But this is not fun. That is the freaking common support service, not a direct way to communicate with Rioters. > I don't know if you're intentionally doing this, or you're just misinformed. Dude you can literally request a human and they will manually review the case. I've done it 3 times. You're misinformed. Put down your pitchforks and hate boner for nb3 and riot, and find out what actually happened.
> [{quoted}](name=Leaky Lagoons,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jROkgjKJ,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T14:31:06.332+0000) > > Dude you can literally request a human and they will manually review the case. I've done it 3 times. You're misinformed. Put down your pitchforks and hate boner for nb3 and riot, and find out what actually happened. Put down your white knight cloak instead, dude :D Are you trying to compare a direct chat with an actual Rioter, to a common support service where people with NO INFLUENCE NOR ROLE about the game will answer you, usually with pre-made, paste-copied answers? Please :D
: We need to do something about normal game's
Matchmaking is broken not just for Blind mode. Normals are nearly always one-sided, especially through win-streaks and lose-streaks (even 5-10 at a time). And Riot is doing nothing about it, so it's intentional :/
: I really feel like Riot doesn't care anymore. Let me know what you think.
It has been proved they don't care since the new Rune system, at least. And yes, they're just adding more and more (overloaded) champions, instead of balancing the actual situation. I don't mean reworks, I mean simple actuale balance. Plus, win-streaks and lose-streaks (ie, forced wr) are still a thing, probably more than ever, so... Of course they don't care :D
: The top 5 posts in the 'hot' section of the boards are all about NB3
Riot isn't punishing anyone, anymore. Even the R word is now silently allowed. Anyway, so many people are making threads about him because the average age of the community is shifting, and their interests as well.
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jROkgjKJ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-16T13:28:10.981+0000) > > Can you show us how? https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jROkgjKJ,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T13:50:23.708+0000) > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new Hope you're joking :D But this is not fun. That is the freaking common support service, not a direct way to communicate with Rioters. I don't know if you're intentionally doing this, or you're just misinformed.
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Resolution,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jROkgjKJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-16T00:06:23.984+0000) > > Seems like an abuse of power that friends can text you for special favors... Literally any player could do the same thing, either by contacting a Rioter directly, or by submitting a ticket to Support. It's not "special treatment" to manually review a case submitted by a player beyond the standard post-game report feature, it's literally a standard policy with Riot. They will do it for ***ANYONE***, even you.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jROkgjKJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-16T07:24:03.698+0000) > > Literally any player could do the same thing, either by contacting a Rioter directly, or by submitting a ticket to Support. It's not "special treatment" to manually review a case submitted by a player beyond the standard post-game report feature, it's literally a standard policy with Riot. They will do it for ***ANYONE***, even you. Can you show us how?
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zQrN2E4j,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T13:46:18.502+0000) > > Indeed. Not to mention that now Yuumi out-heals, out-shields, and even out-damages her. > People aren't smart, sometimes :D Sona counters Yuumi because Sona keeps up with Yuumi's early game and outscales *the shit* out of Yuumi later. You literally are spreading false information. To think ANYONE out-shields Sona is actually mind boggling. Sona shields five people and heals two every four seconds at 45% cdr. Who's out-sustaining her?
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zQrN2E4j,comment-id=0011000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T20:26:01.384+0000) > > Sona counters Yuumi because Sona keeps up with Yuumi's early game and outscales *the shit* out of Yuumi later. You literally are spreading false information. > > To think ANYONE out-shields Sona is actually mind boggling. Sona shields five people and heals two every four seconds at 45% cdr. Who's out-sustaining her? If you're talking about 50 minute games, maybe. In actual games it is how I said, I'm not "spreading false information". Sona just doesn't have to land her Qs, that's her actual advantage. Anyway, just check by yourself, whenever you're gonna face a competent Yuumi. In real games, not hypothetical neverending ones.
Buuriin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zQrN2E4j,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-06-15T10:03:43.016+0000) > > In a burst meta, people are really calling a super-squishy, no-cc (ye, R; ye, E-charged aa... sure), average-protecting, little-healing support "OP"? :'D They calling her OP because of her win rate and Sona/Taric thing. They don’t even know about her having a low pick rate and most people who playing her are her main or OTP. Seriously if Sona mains abandon her or her popular would be as high as thresh, then her win rate would drop below 50%
> [{quoted}](name=Buuriin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zQrN2E4j,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-06-15T11:49:52.614+0000) > > They calling her OP because of her win rate and Sona/Taric thing. They don’t even know about her having a low pick rate and most people who playing her are her main or OTP. > > Seriously if Sona mains abandon her or her popular would be as high as thresh, then her win rate would drop below 50% Indeed. Not to mention that now Yuumi out-heals, out-shields, and even out-damages her. People aren't smart, sometimes :D
: "What are you guys' thoughts on Sona's current state as a whole?"
In a burst meta, people are really calling a super-squishy, no-cc (ye, R; ye, E-charged aa... sure), average-protecting, little-healing support "OP"? :'D
: Morde sitting at 70% ban rate, 13% pick rate, and 56% WR even with 0 expereince on him
I'm seeing a bunch of "not very smart" kids here arguing the same way as for the new Rune system, 2 years ago :D "It's fine, you cannot say that so early, trust this company".
: You NEVER make decisions with date from such a short period of time. That's like the #1 NO-NO in science and engineering. His 70% ban rate can be his OPness, or it could simply be that people are tired of seeing the brand new rework in their games and ban it on sight. This literally happens to EVERY. SINGLE. NEW CHAMP OR VGU. So using the banrate as a reason to make changes when his VGU hasn't even been live for a solid day is just stupid. The pick rate is also falsely inflated for similar reasons - people want to try the new VGU. So using ban rate or pick rate to justify making changes to a champion or VGU who's just been released is beyond stupid, because those statistics are extremely skewed. As for his win rate, that too is skewed. People don't know how to play against him, and thus, the player playing him has a slight advantage. Once people learn how to play against him, that will level out. If it's still high, that's when they need to nerf him. But having him be 1 day on live servers and calling for nerfs? No. He needs at least a week before they can make a remotely proper assessment.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=irHW6EA2,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2019-06-13T14:04:38.243+0000) > > You NEVER make decisions with date from such a short period of time. That's like the #1 NO-NO in science and engineering. > False. In modern data analysis, who is based on real-time analyis actually, you look at "quick trends" a lot. It's not the 90s anymore :D Of course regularly you need a large enough specimen to get some significant statistics, but your "never" is pretty naive. About this specific case, you also have all the maths you want to do a preliminary theoretical analysis; ie., evaluate the numbers. Rito cannot do that, as it's been proved at least since the doubling of Brand's passive because of reasons. Finally, this **incredibly abnormal trend** about Morde's performances can say a lot more. You just need to know a bit about "science and engeneering", but I hardly doubt this company makes its decisions based on those things :D _(Edit: guess there are at least 3 people around here who knows nothing about statistics and data analysis :D keep studying, kids)_
iPrawn (NA)
: Zz'Rot gives NO CREDIT for "damage dealt to turrets" on end game screen.
> [{quoted}](name=iPrawn,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=vL4pYRKc,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-12T22:41:11.258+0000) > > Gives me lower grades too, because it's not crediting me for my Zz'Rot Portal daamge to turrets! Grades are broken in so many ways, sadly :/ Getting S for no reason, getting A- as a support with 80 (eighty!) vision score and a lot of assists. Plus, if you lose your grades are automatically lower. No sense.
: Morde sitting at 70% ban rate, 13% pick rate, and 56% WR even with 0 expereince on him
How come? :O With all these proved competent people working on the game? :O
: Fair Matches or Faster Queue Times?
There's no point to play a one-sided match. Still, Riot is not gonna do anything (and has never done for... years?), because probably it's intentional.
GigglesO (NA)
: No fam it’s been happening longer than that {{champion:92}} {{champion:64}}{{champion:67}}
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hfNufnUH,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T12:30:15.076+0000) > > No fam it’s been happening longer than that {{champion:92}} {{champion:64}}{{champion:67}} Oh right, but now it's like a rule :/ And everything gets out of control more and more... But they don't even realize that, probably :P
: Sylas is way to over loaded
As basically every champion after {{champion:164}} : {{champion:141}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:145}} ... Same people "working" on this game, same bad outcomes, of course.
: nerf pyke
> [{quoted}](name=Heko The Man,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zQRROUEL,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-10T20:20:33.705+0000) > > too many escapes, dashes, invisibility, cc and too much damage and resets You forget **"insane sustain"**, which is the most absurd feature imho.
Rioter Comments
Ir Sun (EUW)
: {{champion:555}} This April fool champion should not be available out of 1st of April
> [{quoted}](name=Ir Sun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tgpoUMEy,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-09T15:22:31.646+0000) > > {{champion:555}} > This April fool champion should not be available out of 1st of April Especially as a """support""". What a joke... just like Season 8, after all :D
: It is just me or does Riot prefer we watch rather than play the game ?
The rewards is indeed suspiciously high... Guess it fits the awful state of the game, and the fact that they aren't doing much to improve it, but still they "balance" things around pro play.
CytheGuy (NA)
: Because that's EXACTLY what I wanted to hear /s
Same incompetent people, same terrible job. Season 8 cosplay confirmed day after day ^^
GankLord (NA)
: Can we get another tank champion
"Tankiness" overall doesn't exist in this game. The moment you see any tank viable, is because of the damamge and/or the hard engage. Not for the tankiness.
: Taric counters AD assassins like Qiyana
Armor in Season 8 and 9... well... :D
: Their still nerfing Tahm support LMFAO
Where are all the white knights? :/ Please, tell us this company is very competent because reasons, and not falling to pieces day after day, please!
: I hate long win streaks
Indeed. Their matchmaking is so flawed, or rigged. Even for Normals. Stomp, or get stomped, usually in the same suspicious proportion. Worst thing is: they know it, but they aren't doing absolutely anything (at least, starting from Season 7).
: Stop "balancing" ARAM
Yes indeed, and they don't do any math / system modeling / accurate simulation at all even for the main mode. It's just some sort of cut-and-try, usually aimed to overbuff someone (for skins, or to keep the meta "fresh"), and to keep someone else out of LCS.
: Shoutout to Yuumi who untilted me
> [{quoted}](name=Tuition Fee,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EWkrIkPJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-04T14:49:28.646+0000) ... and that I would be fine in lane, **as a gold playing in bronze elo** . I don't get that...
: These Are The Reasons That Games becomes Coinflips.
It's just matchmaking, obviously. You can create mostly even and fair teams, or totally unbalanced ones, just analysing data. One way is far simpler than the other one, and guarantee an almost perfect control on the outcomes. Guess what way they chose :D
: So, I guess we're just ignoring the fact that Tahm can no longer support?
Say thanks to Season 8 and to this company, bringing us disgusting things like {{champion:555}} as a "support" (an assassin with a better sustain than Tahm) and an even worse Season 9 :P
: League Toxicity
They don't punish anyone anymore, basically. E.g., the "r" word is now silently allowed :/
: Okay, so it's not that different than before..
> [{quoted}](name=AquariusGine,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LB20fqFy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-01T10:35:56.191+0000) > > Okay, so it's not that different than before.. Not that different, indeed. I'd say, **slightly** better, about damage. It's a bit less crazy, but still "tankiness" doesn't actually exist. Anyway, their horrible/flawed/rigged matchmaking makes everything one-sided nonetheless, so I don't think the game is more enjoyable.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BlgkJR4Q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-31T22:20:32.609+0000) > > _"Chasing the possibility of a pentakill on a support is awesome"_, said his creator. > > This sums up how pointless and half-witted Season 8 has been, and how bad the game is still going on. {{champion:63}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:99}} Lets not pretend supports getting pentas was unrealistic before Pyke, he just specializes at it at the cost of low durability. Maybe his assassination threshold is too high or shields should actually mitigate it or some other nerf, but having a murder button a support is not unheard of.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BlgkJR4Q,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-01T07:52:28.054+0000) > > {{champion:63}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:99}} > > Lets not pretend supports getting pentas was unrealistic before Pyke, he just specializes at it at the cost of low durability. Maybe his assassination threshold is too high or shields should actually mitigate it or some other nerf, but having a murder button a support is not unheard of. You mentioned 3 midlaners who accidentally ended up botlane. On the other hand, Pyke was intentionally designed for autofilled kids.
Show more

Nea104

Level 122 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion