Est Temi (NA)
: Eternals & TF2
No, in TF2 (ie, on Steam) you can freely trade + sell your items. You can give away some, buy some for a reduced price from the community market, selling enough to get the money to buy more, and so on. It's a pretty big and dynamic economy. In League you are _compelled_ to buy _more and more_ RP. The moment you don't want or like something anymore, that's your own problem (oh right, refunds, yes :D).
: Riot's evil 50/50 winrate at work here (/s)
> 7 wins in a row, don't see my teammates suddenly becoming Paper 4 after 3 matches... You were saying? _- Your team last match -_ Neeko: **1 / 8 / 2** Yasuo: **2 / 9 / 6** Kayn: **2 / 9 / 3** https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4163737649/236571169 Good luck believing that their matchmaking "works as intended" ;)
: /dev: Changes to Eternals
> _**Lowering**_ the price of Eternals sets Still a Pay Wall. Nothing changes, as predicted.
Destaice (NA)
: “This champion is too strong in pro play so now nobody gets to play it.”
They aren't even trying to balance their game anymore. Remember **Riven** staying in her disgusting state for **MONTHS**? {{champion:92}} Or what about **Pyke**, just because he sells skins and allows edgelords to play """support"""? {{champion:555}} They don't aim for quality at all, it's totally evident. And yes, when they finally do something, they look at their beloved LC$ or so. ( {{champion:223}} says hi) Point is, if you're not able to fix your own game, **just do what smarter developers already do: special regulations for "Pro" Tournaments.** Eg., in some FPS there are _"whitelists"_ and _"blacklists"_ for weapons, since those weapons are mostly fine for regular players, but too abusable by pro teams. Sadly, remember this is Riot, with (basically) the same people from Season 8. You already know what you should expect :D
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Posting about balance issues won't change a thing
Remember the "new runes" when they first came out? Many people here immediatly noticed they weren't a good idea, but _"hey, it's just pre-season"_, said the least smart ones. And now here you go, 2 years of this "thing". Oh, but now there's Conqueror.
: nerf damage or buff tank items.
After Season 8 some people said that Season 9 would have been better about this "burst meta". Guesso no :D It has been 2 years of this absurd missconcept, and even if the game is going downhill they haven't changed basically nothing.
: I'm pretty sure Riot make bad balance decisions for a reaction and to manipulate their playerbase.
I don't think they're looking for a "reaction", or for feedbacks in general. They've never cared about (just look at what happened about the "new runes" when they first came out). I don't think either that it's something like _"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about"_ (O. Wilde). They are not so "sharp" :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:44:32.265+0000) I did. Red Tracker says that multiple Rioters have been posting on multiple boards since the start of the season.
I think it's you having some issues in understanding what you're reading, and probably writing as well: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:44:32.265+0000) > **Besides "Story, Art and stuff"**, it has been going on this way for a very long time, and everyone not new here knows. > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:46:38.801+0000) > > I did. Red Tracker says that multiple Rioters have been **posting on multiple boards** since the start of the season.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:44:32.265+0000) I did. Red Tracker says that multiple Rioters have been posting on multiple boards since the start of the season.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:46:38.801+0000) > > I did. Red Tracker says that multiple Rioters have been posting on multiple boards since the start of the season. You didn't. In the last 30 days, besides today, this is **the only** answer I could find: > My account is beyond broken at this point. The game is literally unplayable > in General Discussion 28 days ago The other comments and posts are Story and Arts, Announcements or Devs Corner stuff. If you want you can count yourself for the months before.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:37:57.649+0000) Red Tracker says otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:39:55.593+0000) > > Red Tracker says otherwise. No dude, just check by yourself: > Bazerka (NA) > about **3 hours ago** in > Just looking for something to be done about an inter. > > [...] > > Bazerka (NA) > **2 months ago** in > TFT - What do y'all think? Besides "Story, Art and stuff", it has been going on this way for a very long time, and everyone not new here knows.
: Has anyone noticed how deathly quiet Riot has been since they announced Eternals?
They have been silent for months, actually; probably for the whole Season 9, and most of Season 8. There's only one guy posting some random messages every few months.
: Daily reminder that yi has above a 50% w/r in all regions in all elos
> [{quoted}](name=G Master Hung,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjHebjgb,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-19T03:59:03.397+0000) > > Daily reminder that yi has above a 50% w/r in all regions in all elos > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YpjBaATq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-17T12:03:39.076+0000) > > Indeed, it's a zero-effort champion giving incredibly high rewards. > This is a terrible misconcept, and it's absurd it has been going on for 10 years or so. > > There are other "basic" champions, of course, but I think they are much more limited (ie., they won't run your whole team down with 2 items).
: Many people in my friend list are not playing this game anymore.
I noticed some were back for TFT, and then they played some SR too. Now,a s predicted, they're quitting again, since that mode is so poor and sad, and SR is... basically a joke since Season 8 :D
: People trying to defend Riot in the comments truly shows how doomed this game is: The devs can fuck up however they want, there's still idiots who would back them up for literally no reason other than... well, showing that they are idiots
> [{quoted}](name=PaffWasTaken,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uOUchTr1,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-18T04:49:11.799+0000) > > People trying to defend Riot in the comments truly shows how doomed this game is: > > The devs can fuck up however they want, there's still idiots who would back them up for literally no reason other than... well, showing that they are idiots And you can't even call them "white knights" and politely saying that theyìre biased, or surprisingly some mods will delete your comment. When a game goes downhill, the other services and stuff related to it (eg. the Boards) go there too. Look for how long Riot hasn't been answering to ANYTHING important here.
: Normal mmr is separated from ranked mmr. Someome who played normals till 30, spammed rankeds only, ranked up and then went to play some normals will have, like, silver mmr in normals despite his ranked r being much higher.
> [{quoted}](name=Aatrox Airlines,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7nxXMkx4,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-08-18T11:57:57.523+0000) > > Normal mmr is separated from ranked mmr. Someome who played normals till 30, spammed rankeds only, ranked up and then went to play some normals will have, like, silver mmr in normals despite his ranked r being much higher. This means **nothing**. A Diamond player will always be better than a newbie, so it's just their fault to **ignore** this fact for Normals & co. Their system doesn't work, and it's probably intentional, in order to control the outcomes as much as possible.
: A Tahm Kench Main's Thoughts on Current Tahm Kench
> [{quoted}](name=Da Pi Guy 3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m5bkdx5r,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-17T17:06:36.315+0000) > > I'm not saying TK is bad. I think he's a little overpowered at the moment, actually. HOWEVER, tk doesn't really fit the support role very well anymore, especially with the reworks to support items last year. I don't understand. You mean, Tahm is OP as a Toplaner? How?
c00face (NA)
: Please get vision Pyke. You have no vision Pyke. Don't play support if you can't vision Pyke.
Wards Destroyed: **17**. What a fair "support" btw {{item:3147}}
: So I actually got around to going on my PBE acc to get a better look at Eternals
> [{quoted}](name=UnlimitedNinja41,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mEOGPgTy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-17T04:18:57.289+0000) > > ... you expect us to pay roughly $5 to get a shitty little emote with our mastery ... Some people will, actually; probably the youngest, or maybe the more addicted. And that's the worst part: this company is taking advantage of them, while the game stays in its current state.
Liszten (EUW)
: Smurfs are becoming a problem
There are a lot, too many indeed. They are allowed, even if their influence over the game is very negative. You can only check if they bought their account, as it seems for this case, where another guy is having your same problems: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/ow7UuN8E-smurfs-in-every-single-game?comment=0002
ItsMurMur (EUNE)
: Smurfs In Every Single Game
> [{quoted}](name=ItsMurMur,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ow7UuN8E,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-17T07:56:39.873+0000) > > Hello, So i'm making this thread to address some problems-thoughts i have for my ranked games. I'm Gold 3 at the moment and in every game that i play i see at least one diamond or above smurf player.So i played this game just 10 mins ago as a kha'zix jungle and the enemy jungle counterpicked me with elise,later in the game she was braging that the gold elo is so easy for her and when i asked her what div she was she said she was diamond 2.Why do i have to play against diamond players in my GOLD division? Can you do something about there smurf accounts?I want to climb the ladder as everyone else and this is frustrating i already lost 2 promotion series due to boosted accounts and smurfs.In my normal games i'm playing against plat and dia all the time its ok there i can tollerate that cause its not ranked but when it comes to ranked games....i mean cmon i cant be the only that thinks that.... Something is wrong with that Elise. Could be a bought account. Look at her match history: 11/11/**2018 **- **1**/8/2019 - 8/15/2019 ... Stopped playing in 2018, one game (as Orianna) this **January**, and then she's back **now**, in August. What's the problem? **She didn't play Elise before**. Zoe, Thresh, Anivia, MF... No Elise in 2018, and especially **NO JUNGLE** whatsoever. I'd send a ticket to Riot. Too bad they can't (or don't want to) check things like that automatically.
: It's not so much his Q that's the problem rather that his kit is 3 auto attack steroids so his only gameplay is "can I right click you"
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YpjBaATq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-17T05:53:18.299+0000) > > It's not so much his Q that's the problem rather that his kit is 3 auto attack steroids so his only gameplay is "can I right click you" Indeed, it's a zero-effort champion giving incredibly high rewards. This is a terrible misconcept, and it's absurd it has been going on for 10 years or so. There are other "basic" champions, of course, but I think they are much more limited (ie., they won't run your whole team down with 2 items).
: How the hell do you counter Jax?
You can't. Decent early, absurd late. Damage, tankiness, mobility, good item path, splitting + teamfight ... They overbuffed and already broken champion, and nerfed guys like Tahm :D But let's not talk about incompetence, LC$, and popular champion skin selling.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7nxXMkx4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-16T20:14:33.131+0000) > > You can see their matchmaking is flawed (intentionally?) in Normals, where as a silver-ish player one time you get a Diamond guy in your team, and the time after (saying) in the enemy team. That can be explained that someone is in a premade as Normals has no restrictions on who you can and can't queue up with.
> [{quoted}](name=KnKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7nxXMkx4,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-16T22:06:48.351+0000) > > That can be explained that someone is in a premade as Normals has no restrictions on who you can and can't queue up with. That doesn't explain much: you still have **a system that ALLOWS Diamonds to get matched with newbies**, AND it **usually** put the **better** players **in one team** and the worse ones in the other team :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7nxXMkx4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T18:42:18.090+0000) > > So... If you MM by win %? A bad player would Have to be put on a good players team to make each team have a Fair WR yes? Why the fuck do you feel that some one who has say 80% WR being kneecapped with a 20% teammate to get the team average to balance out would be better MM. That's literally rigging MM and rewards weak players and harms good ones. As it stands RNG distribution is fair when MM range is tight enough that it does not exceed a class interval. That's why exceeding the Standard deviation results in Rating changes to new class intervals. > > How come your not account for Skill gaps? Like WR is expected to change when some one is outclassed... Its not magicaly gonna sink them prior to playing games. They lose or win vs the range MM uses off their MMR value so they shift to reflect the probability expectations. So.. a 1200 Rated player only keeps that if they stay in with in the standard Deviation expectations (σ) for the probability modle used. Ea. 1200 constantly loses to 1200 they drop in points until their Score = Their win % with the context of who they play. Lose 3/4 games to a 1200 players? In Elo's OG that would end up set you to a raiting of 1000. > > Also there is a finite population in a game so there will be a Mode you can use to build your mean averages. Gonna be represented in the starting MMR value on all accounts. You cant say above average or below average if theres no average to use for that comparison. (sorry silver players, I know that can be rough for yall.) > > Where do you discuss in your rank the impact low # of games makes? some one with only 1 match has either a 100% or a 0% WR. > > Any reason you think streaks matter? Or set 3 as a value of any meaning? Like... lets use 50% odds. here is a [visualization ](https://www.random.org/coins/?num=100&cur=60-usd.0025c-ga)of that for you. Behold how often something is in a streak of 3 or more. Any coin that's not 1 or 2 with out change is part of a "streak" Now set 10 as a streak and see how it almost never happens. Then set 20. Crazy how much change in # of streaks and % of results that are part of a streak change when your Value for a streak increases. > > Also MMR is a balance WTF does a streak have to do with anything? The order the come in is irrelevant. WWWL = WlWW = LWWW =WWLW. W and L are win and loss but they represent a numeric variable of change. That change would be the same any time the K and WE variables are identical so the order is irrelevant. Lets say W=5 and L= -7 5+5+5-7= 5-7+5+5= -7+5+5+5 = 5+5-7+5. how shocking! apparently if you solve the for the equation you find that 8=8=8=8. > > And why would you expect to win with a weak team. Like your on a streak... ok. Regardless of how long it is, when you get folks who do badly... you should expect to lose yea? Everybody on my team was by far the better player this game and that's why we lost. In what world would that be logical? > > Please educate yourself on the topic befor you go around telling folks this is how it is. The excuse of Elo hell or Rigged matchmaker gives stuck players an excuse to just give up and roll over in games and that's a net negative for gameplay. Don't encourage halfass players. > > Also I did like you asked and checked your op.gg and I cant say i am really impressed by you being rated as 10th that jhin loss with a score of 0-6-0. You're such a little RIOT fanboy aren't you?
> [{quoted}](name=MyTeamRDumbasses,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7nxXMkx4,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-16T21:01:03.623+0000) > > You're such a little RIOT fanboy aren't you? Shh, you can't call them this way! No matter if their words are biased and ridiculous, you apparently cannot say it (even if in a totally polite way) or your post will be removed even if it doesn't violate any Boards rule :O -> https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/JetqjEl4-mods-strike-again-the-simple-expression-white-knight-apparently-is-not-allowed ("_Mods strike again. The simple expression "White Knight" apparently is not allowed._")
: Match making attempts to force us to ~50% winrate, riot justifies champ balance by winrate....
You can see their matchmaking is flawed (intentionally?) in Normals, where as a silver-ish player one time you get a Diamond guy in your team, and the time after (saying) in the enemy team.
TIKrunk (NA)
: Where Are My Icons?
Same for me, probably it's another client's bug (other missions too sometimes get stuck). Log out and then re-log in. It usually works that way.
: Another Juggernaut (Garen) getting the URGOT treatment
Less defences, more damage. Sounds familiar, like something that has been going on for 2 years :D
: Putting aside the fact that "white knight" is often used/intended as an insult, you definitely missed the impolite and insulting sentence you wrote right below that comment: >Good thing his arguments are always biased and tendentious beyond every reasonable distorted perspective one can legitimately have. There are better ways to express your disagreement than saying "you are biased beyond every reasonable distorted perspective one can legitimately have."
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=JetqjEl4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-16T14:45:46.055+0000) > > Putting aside the fact that "white knight" is often used/intended as an insult, you definitely missed the impolite and insulting sentence you wrote right below that comment: > > There are better ways to express your disagreement than saying "you are biased beyond every reasonable distorted perspective one can legitimately have." I referred to his ARGUMENTS, not to his opinions as a whole. English is not my native language, but I'm pretty sure it's an easy concept to understand for everyone. About the "white knight" thing, thank you for proving how things are here ;) Anyway, I'm gonna report EVERY single post I find slightly offensive or just not well written, and I'm sure they will be treated the same way. In case, I'll ask for further explanations.
Rioter Comments
lGriml (NA)
: Tahm Kench w bug; ally gets spit out instantly "Ptooie! That's disgusting!" [Game] breaking
Pretty sure they're gonna add this as the next nerf to Tahm
Jakra (EUW)
: Riot, please talk to us about Eternals, please show you're hearing our criticism.
They haven't listened for at least 2 years. Wanna bet about now?
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: If riot focused on improving the game, people would be more willing to spend money on the game.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rWNKLygr,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-15T06:54:50.763+0000) > > But no, they don't understand how this works > > Good game > players are happy > more people buying skins > riot is happy > > > Bad game > players are unhappy > no body buys skins > riot is unhappy > riot comes up with ridiculous cash grab > players are even less happy and won't spend another dime on this game > back to the top because riot is never happy > > So instead of actually fixing balance, matchmaking, ranked MMR and their hidieous client, they just try to squeez every last penny they can from this game. This is perfectly true. I think that they're incredibly incompetent, but not incompetent enough to not understand these basics principles. The only explanation I can offer is that they know they are incompetent and that they can't actually fix nor improve their own game, and so they are just milking out the last cows left. Probably already thinking about their next game, which of course cannot be a poor and depressing joke like TFT. Or can it?
: Please put everything you have into fine-tuning matchmaking. (Upvote so Riot can pay attention)
It's flawed, intentionally. They will never gonna fix anything, as they haven't for years.
: The fact is: Riot doesn't love their game anymore.
Passes, prestige skins, borders, TFT little cringy thingies, EAternals... What's next? :D Meanwhile, another ridiculous Patch.
Sherogarth (EUNE)
: EAternals
> [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lXtbsuip,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-13T18:43:40.353+0000) > > From e-sports to _EA Sports_ https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/lXtbsuip-thank-god-eternals-are-as-pointless-as-they-are?comment=0002
Naalith (NA)
: Thank God Eternals are as pointless as they are.
: "Eternals" a new dirty way to win money.
Milking out the last cows left :/
: Now I see why I stopped playing this game
Hey, they "balance" ARAM every patch, why do you comaplin? :'D Only because they allow and encourage Aram-only accounts? Come on :/
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RdPUmMWa,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-12T23:57:50.742+0000) > > is incredibly stupid even for Riot's recent balance decisions. I think you just defined Season 9
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RdPUmMWa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-13T07:07:32.678+0000) > > I think you just defined Season 9 Same for Season 8 :D
: Matchmaking Seems To Be Janky Lately
You can see how bad their matchmaking is in Normals and Arams. https://imgur.com/Z6t1w1W _"who cares about normals and aram?"_ Ok, but just look at the missmatches there, and then keep in mind that the underlying algorythm is basically the same for Rankeds.
Zardo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dmGYkEbh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T20:22:58.922+0000) > > Thank for your advices, but as you can see from my last game and op-gg matchmaking decides pretty much everything. In my last game I could have played with no items or so. Not saying you weren't going to lose them anyways, but over the course of a lot of games there are games where optimizations like that will really help.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dmGYkEbh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T21:08:50.893+0000) > > Not saying you weren't going to lose them anyways, but over the course of a lot of games there are games where optimizations like that will really help. I see, still I'd like to know why I got an S all of a sudden, playing basically the same way as in the games before :D The only reasonable answer is: different teams.
Zardo (NA)
: Honestly, it's not surprising that you're losing games with leona with those builds on her. Getting toplane tank items early on supports is not really a good idea. Instead, invest more in supportive tank items that'll fit your income more like -> {{item:3050}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3222}} Full on tank items are decent ENDGAME items on leona. Not worth trying to build them early.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dmGYkEbh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T20:18:40.611+0000) > > Honestly, it's not surprising that you're losing games with leona with those builds on her. Getting toplane tank items early on supports is not really a good idea. Instead, invest more in supportive tank items that'll fit your income more like -> {{item:3050}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3222}} > > Full on tank items are decent ENDGAME items on leona. Not worth trying to build them early. Thank for your advices, but as you can see from my last game and op-gg matchmaking decides pretty much everything. In my last game I could have played with no items or so. (edit: oh look, no explanation for that :D)
Rioter Comments
: This season feels so exhausting and boring to play in
Season 8 was the same, and nothing has changed, as predicted. Same people, same outcomes. Keep going dowhill! :D
: Surrender@20 is so depressing, for every 1 damage nerf another 5 champs get damage buffs
Worst thing, they have been keeping doing the same ~~idi~~ absurd stuff for almost 2 years now. This is beyond incompetence.
: Cool off bro
I'm pretty sure I shouldn't laugh, but still..
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Nerf pyke's ult gold generation already.
_**Project Pyke skin**_ is still in your client's main page. Wait a few days at least :D
: when I was in kindergarten I read a book about this girl that had to draw the jungle. She copied off everyones's picture but made little changes to pretend she wasn't copying. At the end she had something from everyone, just changed up a little, and had the most overloaded picture in the class. This is Pyke. Passive is Tahm's Gray Health.. but uh oh better change it up- let's convert bonus Health into extra Attack Damage! Q is Thresh's Death Sentence.. but shit let's make it so he can yank enemies behind him too! W is Rengar's Thrill of the Hunt.. but let's make it more accessible ({{champion:107}}: Wait a minute Pyke's Battle Roar is passive? E is like Zed's Living Shadow had a child with Irelia's Flawless Duet R is like Draven and Darius got into some weird shit and had a incest-love child high AD burst spam ult with a high income buff Why even play other champions?
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZBtxsLkO,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-08-10T14:33:13.326+0000) > > when I was in kindergarten I read a book about this girl that had to draw the jungle. She copied off everyones's picture but made little changes to pretend she wasn't copying. At the end she had something from everyone, just changed up a little, and had the most overloaded picture in the class. > > This is Pyke. > > Passive is Tahm's Gray Health.. but uh oh better change it up- let's convert bonus Health into extra Attack Damage! > Q is Thresh's Death Sentence.. but shit let's make it so he can yank enemies behind him too! > W is Rengar's Thrill of the Hunt.. but let's make it more accessible ({{champion:107}}: Wait a minute Pyke's Battle Roar is passive? > E is like Zed's Living Shadow had a child with Irelia's Flawless Duet > R is like Draven and Darius got into some weird shit and had a incest-love child high AD burst spam ult with a high income buff > > Why even play other champions? This message is awesome :D
: Do tenacity runes even work? Are they placebo runes?
Whatever they work, they look pretty underpowered, as the current (2 year old) burst meta establishes.
Reksee (NA)
: As a support main, I don't know how much more of this I can take before I just quit
> [{quoted}](name=Reksee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9vFBR3pi,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-10T04:15:05.767+0000) > If you play an enchanter support, there are two coin flips. > > 1. The coin flip of your adc > > 2. The coin flip of your other team mates Sadly, it is the same for every actual support: engaging with Alistar or Leona is only effective if your ADC/team follow. And it's so sad to read people suggesting to play br*****d champs like Pyke, Vel'koz or Brand and try to "solo carry"... **Solo**-carrying, as a **support**. This is what this game has become.
Show more

Nea104

Level 137 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion