Ornn (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YdK3FEG9,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T23:31:11.866+0000) > > Why 3-5 years? > This happens for one month, or 6, or even for one whole season. Then, it changes, and something else takes its place. yas kat yi tryn ryze all been broken for years and the relevant changes riot keeps making does nothing
> [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YdK3FEG9,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T00:03:41.201+0000) > > yas kat yi tryn ryze all been broken for years and the relevant changes riot keeps making does nothing Yes, I see. That's only a few champs, though, their "favourites", for several reasons : Yasuo is for edgy kids, who often buy skins with parents' money; Trynda and Yi are for allowing easy elo-boosting and account trading (which are not punished enough, as if there were some kind of agreement), and so on. But usually, they switch from time to time who is OP and who is not, and they don't fix it in a decently short time, for the other reasons I mentioned above. Very despicable anyway.
Ornn (OCE)
: 3-5 years is not a short rotation
> [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YdK3FEG9,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-12-11T23:20:15.328+0000) > > 3-5 years is not a short rotation Why 3-5 years? This happens for one month, or 6, or even for one whole season. Then, it changes, and something else takes its place.
: Can we get a MR and Health utility item for tank supports or nah?
They spent the last 3 season, ie. year after year, to make this game a perma one-shot fiesta. Defences and sustain are not welcome, especially for supports.
: Don't think this game is for players like me anymore
> [{quoted}](name=omnicron007,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I66qEL1v,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T15:33:45.706+0000) > > I've been playing for awhile and at one point was pretty good, but those days are long gone. I used to win games by splitting and could usually stomp the opposing top laner.. maybe I'd lose lane 1/5 games in diamond. But I digress. Nowadays everyone kills me before I have time to react. There's no strategy involved anymore, just who reacts first and hits all 4 buttons. It's why I hate call of duty. > > At this point Riot should release legacy servers for players like me who wish this would go back to the action/strategy game that it used to be. I feel you. They've turned a supposed "MOBA" into a fighting game, half way between Mortal Kombat and a Fortnite perma-skirmish. I hope that something better will eventually come out and wipe out this... thing.
: How about just nerfing the blatantly OP champs?
> [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YdK3FEG9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-11T13:27:15.194+0000) > > How about just nerfing the blatantly OP champs? They intentionally keep some champs "OP", in a sort of rotation. Just look at Pyke for the whole S9 (and his new skins), or Kai'sa (same thing); and now Senna, or Ryze or Cassio, but some people will probably just argue that "it's just pre-season". They said that when Zoe first came out, btw. Anyway, you can also remember Riven and Vayne months ago, being OP for months: no hot-fixes, and not even fixes, since they stayed there for several patches, "inexplicably". This is also a trick to keep their own game "fresh", along with some well timed new skin releases. And besides, they can't use advanced math to actual try to find a decent, if not good, balance (eg., doubling Brand's passive straight away, for the whole S8, instead of accurately calculating the best value). There is also the reverse issue: they haven't any clue how to proper balance Yuumi, so they just deleted her 4 months or so ago. Not 4 weeks. Just a "mistake"? No, just remember what happened to Tahm, from broken to deleted. And only in the last patch, after months (again), they tried to resurrect Braum. 3 seasons (or more) of this. You can choose how to define the people working out there :D
: Why people feel they are treated unfairly by the Mod team - A friendly discussion with the Mods
> [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=HtAihato,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-10T07:35:26.292+0000) > > Dear respectful summoners and Mod team, > > I have had my up's and downs with the Mod team for posts I personally thought were not violating any rules but got removed. After some discussion with some of the Mods I was on the verge of accepting that indeed my posts could be offensive and that I just cannot see it. That is fine. Not fair, but I can take it. > > Now I would like to discuss why many people on the boards are not happy with the Mods lately. Why do people feel that way and how can Mods improve their relationship with the people to avoid such conflicts. [...] You still think it happens by mistake. That's the actual problem: it's not an accident (or 2, or 3, or nine thousands). It has been some months by now, and "suspicious" actions keep happening. Especially when simple criticisms are forcefully called "insults", and therefore deleted by twisting the "Golden Rule". I still hope that actual professional people are looking into that, and will take the rightful measures. i don't think that the other people will change their mind, they probably get something for acting that way; it's not like "yeee I feel bizarre and want to do something bizarre just because I can".
Nithke (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqNpjoLf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-08T20:13:51.097+0000) > > And people think we're bad. Every criticizing of the game I did got deleted because it should be in "rant" section, even though I try to see the nice part of thing, I bring arguments and open a debate not just throw all the shit I want to throw. Absolutely every topics I see that is saying something a bit more complex than "X is broken" gets deleted. I even got a topic of mine deleted because I was asking people what was the worst designed champion in the game and a mod thought I meant graphical design which wasn't what I was talking about obviously but I guess it's simpler to read only the title. All those things seems like censorship to me, and the more time passes the worse it gets, I see more people complain about moderation here than before, in conclusion, people don't think you're that bad, they think you're gonna become as bad as them
> [{quoted}](name=Nithke,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqNpjoLf,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-12-08T22:34:21.867+0000) > > Every criticizing of the game I did got deleted because it should be in "rant" section, even though I try to see the nice part of thing, I bring arguments and open a debate not just throw all the shit I want to throw. > > Absolutely every topics I see that is saying something a bit more complex than "X is broken" gets deleted. > > I even got a topic of mine deleted because I was asking people what was the worst designed champion in the game and a mod thought I meant graphical design which wasn't what I was talking about obviously but I guess it's simpler to read only the title. > > > All those things seems like censorship to me, and the more time passes the worse it gets, I see more people complain about moderation here than before, in conclusion, people don't think you're that bad, they think you're gonna become as bad as them I got censored for saying "This is the definition of incompetence". And **banned** (!) when I tried to repost my illegitimately deleted post. And, the guy responsible for that keeps trying to compare "This is the definition of incompetence" with actual insults. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/V2qwiV2V-mods-are-not-just-failing-it-seems-they-are-intentionally-censoring-undesired-messages-and-users It's not just Reddit.
Subdue (NA)
: Regardless of whether or not I agree with the removal of your posts, there are ways of expressing opinions which attack others and ways in which they don't. As an example: "The design team has missed the mark on the jungle rework. Junglers now feel perpetually behind, and small disadvantageous grow in to insurmountable ones very quickly because of how easy it is to fall behind in levels." "The design team is full of incompetent people who don't understand the game." Both statements are about dissatisfaction with the design team, but the first one provides valuable feedback and targets what the speaker believes is a flaw in the design, while the other is simply an insult aimed at the design team. I can see the moderators letting something akin to the second statement slide once in a while, but if too many are flying about discussion just becomes about mudslinging instead of actually discussing the topics.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=V2qwiV2V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-08T20:30:06.214+0000) > > Regardless of whether or not I agree with the removal of your posts, there are ways of expressing opinions which attack others and ways in which they don't. As an example: > > "The design team has missed the mark on the jungle rework. Junglers now feel perpetually behind, and small disadvantageous grow in to insurmountable ones very quickly because of how easy it is to fall behind in levels." > > "The design team is full of incompetent people who don't understand the game." > > Both statements are about dissatisfaction with the design team, but the first one provides valuable feedback and targets what the speaker believes is a flaw in the design, while the other is simply an insult aimed at the design team. > > I can see the moderators letting something akin to the second statement slide once in a while, but if too many are flying about discussion just becomes about mudslinging instead of actually discussing the topics. Thank you, I know what a periphrasis and a euphemism are. Still, the word I used ("incompetence", and not incompetent, moreover) was the precise, specific and most suited term to identify what was happening there. Someone didn't get the difference between a discordant and even unpleasant **opinion**, and a deliberate insult, and made the wrong choice. Someone else made it double. Deleting a user's comment is not a lightweight action, besides in some sad countries.
Ulanopo (NA)
: You know, it's always a treat to read these threads because they come across as so earnest when they're really just willfully misguided. Let's start from the top: >Several threads had been deleted for suspicious reasons, even when they were showing stats, in-depth thoughts and so on. Eg., about Pyke being out of control and reaching 60% ban rate (end of S9). There wasn't anything suspicious about those removals. You might think the 413th complaint thread about how _"Champion X is OP because reasons"_ has value, but that's not the feedback we receive about Gameplay. That sort of thing belongs in either GD or RANT. We even have a whole new set of [guidelines for Gameplay](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WdRhMwN5Rm-4xpyArJJ6jIXkaKTh3Onr7opQUH02_2Q/edit?usp=sharing) that are only waiting on a technical workaround to a boards issue before we publish. Then there's the issue of your removal. Here's what you posted: >Indeed. That's basically the definition of incompetence. They don't even know what they're doing. >Or, maybe, they know, and just try to "sugarcoat" their terrible philosophy about what's left of this game. I don't know about where you come from, but around here, we clearly recognize that as an insult. Looked at through the lens of the Three Gates of Speech, it can only pass through the first gate and only then by adopting the position that you more clearly understand the purpose and working of Boards moderation better than the moderators themselves. https://i.imgur.com/dOiP0nu.jpg[/img] So, yeah, the first removal was not a mistake. Moreover, you didn't even get a warning. Instead, you were told in the gentlest way possible that what you posted is not consistent with the guidelines. What was your response? It certainly wasn't to step back and consider what you had been told. Instead, you doubled down and defiantly made it clear you intended to continue doing whatever you felt like. I'm genuinely curious what you expected from that behavior. Did you expect us to say "Oh, that Nea104, they sure showed us. We better not mess with them"? I'm going to have to disabuse you of the notion that we're ever going to roll over like that for you - or anyone else. If you can't post within the guidelines, you are more than welcome to find a community more suited to your tastes.
First of all, thank you for your answer and your time. > [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=V2qwiV2V,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-08T20:38:12.098+0000) > > You know, it's always a treat to read these threads because they come across as so earnest when they're really just willfully misguided. Let's start from the top: > > There wasn't anything suspicious about those removals. You might think the 413th complaint thread about how _"Champion X is OP because reasons"_ has value, but that's not the feedback we receive about Gameplay. That sort of thing belongs in either GD or RANT. We even have a whole new set of [guidelines for Gameplay](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WdRhMwN5Rm-4xpyArJJ6jIXkaKTh3Onr7opQUH02_2Q/edit?usp=sharing) that are only waiting on a technical workaround to a boards issue before we publish. I see. As I said, the topic I remember was showing actual stats, (simple) analysis, considerations about the case and so on. I guess it has been just an occasional mistake, about a very delicate (at the time) issue never addressed nor explained by this company. > Then there's the issue of your removal. Here's what you posted: > > I don't know about where you come from, but around here, we clearly recognize that as an insult. Looked at through the lens of the Three Gates of Speech, it can only pass through the first gate and only then by adopting the position that you more clearly understand the purpose and working of Boards moderation better than the moderators themselves. > > https://i.imgur.com/dOiP0nu.jpg[/img] I've quoted that word's definition, and it happens that it is exactly the same word in my language. So, I know perfectly what it means and how it sounds. It means a clear and accurate judgement about someone's professional results. And it sounds unpleasant, of course. Was it a compliment? Of course not. Still, it's **not** an insult whatoever, especially since it comes from a **customer**, more than from a user. If you have never written a complain to your electric company for a constant malfunction, or to your ISP, and so on, I get how you don't know it. When it'll come the time for you to do that, you'll see that "incompetence" is a legit, legally admitted and even a rightful reason to rescind your contract, for example. Finally, _"the definition of incompetence"_ is a very diluted and soft expression. Very indirect too. That is, your mod totally failed, maybe for some kind of biased behaviour, maybe just for being... hasty? is this an insult? You should be **alarmed** by that, not annoyed. > So, yeah, the first removal was not a mistake. Moreover, you didn't even get a warning. Instead, you were told in the gentlest way possible that what you posted is not consistent with the guidelines. What was your response? It certainly wasn't to step back and consider what you had been told. Instead, you doubled down and defiantly made it clear you intended to continue doing whatever you felt like. Not "whatever I felt like". I stated my opinion, using the word "incompetence" in a precise way, relating it to the topic, without referring it to anyone specific. If you keep calling it _"insulting and harassing"_, you are just **censoring** any dissent and disagreement, trying to bring it at the same level of actual insults like "id-ts", "a-les", and the like. > I'm genuinely curious what you expected from that behavior. Did you expect us to say "Oh, that Nea104, they sure showed us. We better not mess with them"? I'm going to have to disabuse you of the notion that we're ever going to roll over like that for you - or anyone else. I was expecting that whoever was responsible for that, and his supervisors as well, would have reconsidered such a detrimental behaviour. I was wrong. > If you can't post within the guidelines, you are more than welcome to find a community more suited to your tastes. That's fair. But, first, I'll try to find out if the guidelines here are (and have been) applied correctly. I used to moderate boards, newsletters and stuff a LONG time ago (56k anyone?), so if I'll be proven wrong I'll take my precautions not to get involved again in stuff like this. But it would be so sad to know that one of the biggest game's Boards adopted guidelines not suited for the Western world.
Rioter Comments
Cdore (NA)
: Games are worse because Riot promotes selfishness as their business strategy.
They turned this game into a Mortal Kombat-ish game, ie. a perma one-shot/burst fiesta where every (viable) champ can kill every other champ, so of course they promote selfishness. I'm glad that many players are finally sick of this mindless cheap concept.
: Please rethink what bust damage is supposed to be and should do in game.
It has been over 2 years of this ~~sh~~, and now they are just gonna give us the 3rd. As predicted months ago, Season 10 won't be any better. This game's fate is clear.
Heroboy10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=xNh8kX3ymg,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=cVRV3mhO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-03T14:10:37.889+0000) > > Position better You don't know what is you next opponent.
> [{quoted}](name=Heroboy10,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=cVRV3mhO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-03T14:19:57.481+0000) > > You don't know what is you next opponent. Indeed, and still they called it "tactics" :D
: Senna's been out for almost a month now and she still hasn't even seen the slightest balance change.
Totally not a Pyke 2.0 issue. These people may make huge, absurd and disgusting mistakes, but at least they don't repeat themselves. Oh wait
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=46zB3j3Z,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-02T20:58:42.260+0000) > > They don't have ~~sh~~. > There aren't "programmers" that can "work around" that stuff. Bots are programmed in a naive and basic way; kids creating those scripts just change what they do from time to time, ie. afk jungling, random laning and so on. > > They can't pass a whatsoever human recognition system. Not even good actual hackers can do that without spending a lot money (and time) for it; and at that point it would get non-profitable: ie., _goal achieved_. > > Bots are a business, that's all. Ah so you are just a troll, got it. Its been explained hundreds of times.
> [{quoted}](name=Degnisyllort,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=46zB3j3Z,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-02T21:49:08.660+0000) > > Ah so you are just a troll, got it. Its been explained hundreds of times. Keep living in your peculiar world ;) Bye!
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=46zB3j3Z,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T20:14:32.960+0000) > > ... I don't get if you're seriously asking, or it's an attempt to troll me. Anyway, you need to **implement** one of those **common** systems (or develop your custom one) **into** your game. > The key is that Bots are based on scripts, ie. repetitive preset commands, and then cannot react to specific inputs. It's... obvious. And I cant tell if you can’t actually think for yourself. THEY HAVE THOSE ALREADY. They cannot auto ban them since then the programmers would find what caused the ban and work around it. This is why they ban in waves and has been answered many many times.
> [{quoted}](name=Degnisyllort,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=46zB3j3Z,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T20:35:58.328+0000) > > And I cant tell if you can’t actually think for yourself. THEY HAVE THOSE ALREADY. They cannot auto ban them since then the programmers would find what caused the ban and work around it. This is why they ban in waves and has been answered many many times. They don't have ~~sh~~. There aren't "programmers" that can "work around" that stuff. Bots are programmed in a naive and basic way; kids creating those scripts just change what they do from time to time, ie. afk jungling, random laning and so on. They can't pass a whatsoever human recognition system. Not even good actual hackers can do that without spending a lot money (and time) for it; and at that point it would get non-profitable: ie., _goal achieved_. Bots are a business, that's all.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=46zB3j3Z,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T19:48:00.620+0000) > > Like, adopting any of the thousands anti-bot / human recognition systems that in 2019 are commonly avaible for websites, apps, servers, databases, generic networks and so on? And why do you think those would work in league? They have the human recognition when you make an account, doesn’t stop people from making them and then running a bot through it.
> [{quoted}](name=Degnisyllort,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=46zB3j3Z,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T20:01:08.263+0000) > > And why do you think those would work in league? They have the human recognition when you make an account, doesn’t stop people from making them and then running a bot through it. ... I don't get if you're seriously asking, or it's an attempt to troll me. Anyway, you need to **implement** one of those **common** systems (or develop your custom one) **into** your game. The key is that Bots are based on scripts, ie. repetitive preset commands, and then cannot react to specific inputs. It's... obvious.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=46zB3j3Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-02T18:09:52.298+0000) > > Everyone has noticed it. It has been over 2 weeks now. > Riot has done nothing about it, not even considering that deleting TT would have caused this issue. > > Anyway, bots are a business for them, so don't expect any actual counter-measure ;) What do you expect them to do? I have a friend who is actually new to the game and she plays the same as a bot. You cannot just instaban them as you will get false bans of real new players and the bot programmers will be able to make harder to detect bots. So what do you propose Riot does? And I’ve always seen more bots on SR than I ever saw in TT, especially in coop
> [{quoted}](name=Degnisyllort,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=46zB3j3Z,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-02T19:42:13.565+0000) > > What do you expect them to do? I have a friend who is actually new to the game and she plays the same as a bot. You cannot just instaban them as you will get false bans of real new players and the bot programmers will be able to make harder to detect bots. So what do you propose Riot does? > And I’ve always seen more bots on SR than I ever saw in TT, especially in coop Like, adopting any of the thousands anti-bot / human recognition systems that in 2019 are commonly avaible for websites, apps, servers, databases, generic networks and so on?
Zullar (NA)
: Apparently Discussing Burst and Mobility Isn't "Gameplay"
Don't worry, just "occasional moderation mistake". https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/himHYFyl-my-post-was-deleted-for-lack-of-effort
: Co-op Vs A.I. Problem
Everyone has noticed it. It has been over 2 weeks now. Riot has done nothing about it, not even considering that deleting TT would have caused this issue. Anyway, bots are a business for them, so don't expect any actual counter-measure ;)
Vhan8765 (NA)
: Bots in PVP doesn't piss me off; Bots ruining the game for new players does though.
> [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JEzezfpX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-01T19:58:13.571+0000) > > **TL:DR** Riot's gotta at least try to do something about these bots a little bit faster, even if they have to literally send someone in manually to start banning these things on the spot. I've introduced multiple friends to League over the years and I'd be pissed if this was the experience they ended up having. Do you think they want to get rid of bots? :D Ask yourself why they haven't yet, adopting simple counter-measures that even every basic website nowadays has. Bots are a business ^^
: How the hell did Riot manage to fuck this game up for 2 seasons?
Overall huge incompetence, and a clumsy try to shift this game into a deathmatch one, probably mostly for the asian market.
: Who honestly believes they are balancing enough champs per patch?
They are releasing new champs without having fixed anything first. Do you think this is a professional, wise and competent way to act? It's not, they just count on the fact that the players left agree to play some broken new jokes in place of their old champs. Or, they periodically overbuff some of the old champs, possibily the ones who suit the neverending one-shot/deathmatch meta. {{champion:64}}
: They do send out surveys. And as evident by the fact that the game *isn’t* bending to your will, that would indicate that your position is not as supported as you believe.
When the people who are supposed to be impartial starts to say that "this company is getting their playerbase's feedback", AFTER season 8-9-10, you can be sure that something is actually wrong **even** with the Boards maagement. :D First, they don't send out surveys ~~for sh~~ at all. They only **sporadically** ask for feedbacks, e.g. after a game, and these feedbacks just got throw in the trash can. How can I know? Again, look at the freaking Season 8, **AND THEN** Season 9, **AND THEN** Season 10. It's not that difficult. Second. Want some actual feedbacks? Go watch some Gold to Master streamers, possibily not the most popular, so that you can be pretty sure they **don't** have any agreement with Riot (ie., payed by). Listen to what they say. You'll find out that the **few** enjoying the last 3 seasons usually play a **certain type of champions**. Now do your math. If you can't, even after basically 3 Seasons, well... :D
: Can anyone explain how tanks can actually be tanks.
Tanks can be tanks pretty easily. In other games.
: Question......Why is Lee Sin in every game?
Because this _competent_ company didn't balance him for their own game, but for a bunch of people playing "competitive". And, since they want to change this game into a Mortal Kombat fiesta, they are promoting champs with that kind of playstyle. _-Aphelio's portrait here-_
: As a 600k Soraka main the very existence of Senna is just a slap in the face
I feel you. They deleted the actual support role, starting with Pyke, a mindless missconception who fits the new "deathmatch style" of this game. Everyone now must be a character from Mortal Kombat.
Saezio (EUNE)
: She is way worse than pyke. Pyke on release had like 48% winrate. And he never got to have 5%+ pickrate in any off role and 55% winrate.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ItwbewMq,comment-id=000c0001,timestamp=2019-12-01T08:58:12.678+0000) > > She is way worse than pyke. > > Pyke on release had like 48% winrate. And he never got to have 5%+ pickrate in any off role and 55% winrate. I agree, and still the _hyper smart and competent white knight army_ was trying to spread the "everything is fine message" once again :D
: "support" design has been complete garbage lately
Don't forget that Yuumi got over-nerfed, because those competent people couldn't fix their own mindless and completely wrong design.
: Remember when i said Senna ADC should be nerfed because it will be broken despite what Riot says?
They just deleted another pretty big thread about Senna and how wrong she is. For the rest, I repeat: where are all the smart kids saying she wasn't gonna be a "Pyke 2.0" issue? :D
: I have never wanted to delete LOL more than in this preseason
And think that S8 and S9 were disgusting. It's really surprising how they have done even worse. The new items are a joke, the new map is a joke... And the client... well, this new issue with the usernames is exhilarating :D
: Why are Pyke and Senna allowed to be exempt from the support changes?
Because the people working out there are incredibly **incompetent**? Pyke's creator was glad that a **support** could "chase for pentakills". Why didn't he get fired immediatly? Because this new cheap, half-witted and edgy philosophy is the base of this game now. The support role is now something different, and sad. Someone was thinking that nothing could have been worse than S8. Then the same for S9. Enjoy Season 10 :D
: they do ban them, it just happens in waves. you cant insta ban them because that helps create scripts that are harder to detect, because you can create a bunch and see which ones get banned then simply find the common factor.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d2gzFRnV,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-27T20:47:24.191+0000) > > they do ban them, it just happens in waves. > > you cant insta ban them because that helps create scripts that are harder to detect, because you can create a bunch and see which ones get banned then simply find the common factor. This isn't a reasonable option. There are thousands of companies, websites, servers, databases protected IN REAL TIME from bots and stuff. Even small local e-stores. They just want that kind of "black market". Guess why. PS: the bot I reported days ago has played 31 more games, till now. **31**.
: This game is infested with bots, do something about it
Not only they don't do ANYTHING against bots, but **they DON'T even ban** them when they got **reported**. So... Maybe it's _intentional_? ^^
: Time to stop pretending Senna is balanced?
And there were people questioning the _"Pyke 2.0"_ prediction. I love these smart guys, they never learn :D
: The amount of unbalanced matches is pathetic
The "stomp or get stomped" nature of the game is well known. And it's depressing for everyone with a bit of common sense. But there are still people not even noticing the issue. And, sadly, this company keeps embracing it. Probably because it helps to create addiction, I guess following the same principles of the gambling issues: _"yes I've lost so much and I feel terrible, but if I don't play I'll feel even worse... and if I play some more MAYBE I can win something back, right?"_.
: Everyone, Calm Down. Aphelios Isn't That Complicated.
You realize that it took you **20** lines instead of **4**, to describe the champ **synthetically**, right?
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: is it me or does everyone's team goes to shit when they are in promos?
It's a well-known fact, and still on their official page they say that "matchmaking **always** tries to make fair teams". I don't think this is legit, but sadly there are no controls...
: Making an Account on an Email Already Attatched to a Level 30+ Account Automatically Levels to 30
Anti-bot measures are a simple, basic, immediate features to implement. Even your local grocery store website probably has one. Still, they never have taken such measures. Now, ask yourself **WHY**. Yes, there is an hidden "economic side" related to it.
Twigz91 (NA)
: sportsmanship
And you still can honor just ONE teammate, and NO opponent. You think sportmanship is being promoted in any way, here? Sadly, no :/
Okraki (NA)
: My post was deleted, for lack of effort.
Meanwhile, another topic regarding the uncontrolled widespreading of BOTS in Ai games has been deleted, even if it was reporting data and stuff. I see that you've adopted the well-known _"working as intended"_ philosophy here too ^^
: Pinks need a separate slot.
They just added one more bush in the botlane, and the new drake/jungle ~~tra~~ thingies. It's pretty evident they don't want to reward vision.
: Why so many ally bots in PvE recently?
They deleted Twisted Treeline, without thinking that it basically was the only thing hiding the fact they don't have an actual anti-bot system. Amazing :D
: Riot... There are so many bots (program) in pre 30 ARAM and Co-op vs AI mode.....
> [{quoted}](name=I am not toxic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B0rRQGs0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-23T08:36:58.909+0000) > https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=vspTcHHilary <- Here is the bot I met several days ago, and it hasn't gotten banned. Still leveling up. So, their "ban system" doesn't even work with evident scripted Bots. I'm totally sure it works with more difficult things to identify, like account sharing, boosters, trolls and so on. And they actually say it _works_. Sad and ridiculous once again :D
: Let's settle this once and for all! Is the support item change a buff or a nerf? - An Analysis -
- No tank support options (dead role) - Boring Incompetence has a price.
: AKA the usual annual preseason shitfest
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5fULvrOH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T18:34:06.722+0000) > > AKA the usual annual preseason shitfest And both Season 8 and 9 have been great instead, uh? Please, have some decency :D
GilxeN (EUW)
: Dragon Soul execute
Remember when the last 2 season were despised for being a one-shot mindless fiesta? Here it is Season 10.
: This game feels worse than ever.
Hey hey, it's not just because pre-season 8 **and** pre-season 9 were both _awful_, and Riot didn't care nor listen for sh, and then both the two Seasons were **actually** _disgusting_, that you should be worried about this pre-season being **even worse** than the 2 previous ones combined together. Come on.
: new support items need buffs
They are simply another misconception of the whole subject. After Pyke, this role is just dying and getting replaced by... something else, and very depressing.
Hordes66 (NA)
: For S10 - Fix the garbage tier matchmaker
Wanna bet anything that they won't? It has been awful, and probably intentionally, for **years**. Years, not months :D So...
Show more

Nea104

Level 151 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion