Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vrulxBAI,comment-id=00000000000300000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-12T08:59:43.379+0000) > > Then that's just you. don't make up a fake percentage, because it's more like 60% of players have never had a banned account. Says don't make up a fake percentage. Immediately brings up a fake percentage? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Key word: "more like". It's simply an estimate.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vrulxBAI,comment-id=000000000003000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-11T23:40:34.186+0000) > > Yes I have over 27 permanently banned accounts, another on a 2 week banned and another on a 10 game chat ban. I really do not care. I don't flame on my main account lol. I'm reformed; once I was genuinely toxic and didn't know how to stop, now I just go onto a smurf to flame and int when I'm tilted or feeling like shit. It is funny to watch how mad people can get over a video game. One day they will realize that it is just that, a GAME. > > and I'll repeat this again. The game where I was supposed "trolling", I was being BULLIED by my teammates the ENTIRE game. Constant harassment and verbal abuse. So why not show them that their behavior is unacceptable by building troll items and throwing spells in base for seven minutes after which I returned to playing normally. I believe that every game is winnable no matter the odds - but when I am being bullied and finding absolutely NO fun in playing a game, you can be assured I'm not going to play it out seriously. > > BTW that statistic is absolute bullshit. Literally every single person I know has an account that's been banned or punished at least once, not to mention that low level games are utterly flooded with toxic permabanned players. Now if you will excuse me, since I can't seem to escape bullying and harassment even on the boards i will just close my account and post on a new one. Not a single one of my irls friends who plays this game has a banned or even punished account, but o.
Then that's just you. don't make up a fake percentage, because it's more like 60% of players have never had a banned account.
Eedat (NA)
: > Yes I have over 27 permanently banned accounts, another on a 2 week banned and another on a 10 game chat ban. > now I just go onto a smurf to flame and int when I'm tilted or feeling like shit > So why not show them that their behavior is unacceptable by building troll items and throwing spells in base for seven minutes? > I'm reformed # LOL
To the people who want to play the game without tilting and flaming others, I'm reformed.
Eedat (NA)
: Its not stalking. You just constantly post here with lies trying to desperately convince people you're this reformed good guy to manipulate them. In reality, you said you have 20-something banned accounts and this account you're posting on should also 100% be permabanned for hard trolling a match just one week after your 14 day ban. You realize that 99+% of players don't get a single account banned right? Yet here you are telling people how reformed you are AGAIN ***just one week *** after getting caught trolling. ***One week***. If you don't want to be called out, you shouldn't lie so much and it's not stalking when people catch on to you. You're a manipulator that's mad about getting caught and called out so you've attempted to flip it into "stalking" to try to regain control. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but people remembering that someone blatantly lied to them not being fooled the next time isn't stalking. It's just called being normal.
Yes I have over 27 permanently banned accounts, another on a 2 week banned and another on a 10 game chat ban. I really do not care. I don't flame on my main account lol. I'm reformed; once I was genuinely toxic and didn't know how to stop, now I just go onto a smurf to flame and int when I'm tilted or feeling like shit. It is funny to watch how mad people can get over a video game. One day they will realize that it is just that, a GAME. and I'll repeat this again. The game where I was supposed "trolling", I was being BULLIED by my teammates the ENTIRE game. Constant harassment and verbal abuse. So why not show them that their behavior is unacceptable by building troll items and throwing spells in base for seven minutes after which I returned to playing normally. I believe that every game is winnable no matter the odds - but when I am being bullied and finding absolutely NO fun in playing a game, you can be assured I'm not going to play it out seriously. BTW that statistic is absolute bullshit. Literally every single person I know has an account that's been banned or punished at least once, not to mention that low level games are utterly flooded with toxic permabanned players. Now if you will excuse me, since I can't seem to escape bullying and harassment even on the boards i will just close my account and post on a new one.
Ricje (EUW)
: You don't get permanently banned for 1 game. As I (and many others before me) have said repeatedly: Players already get multiple chances. If a player doesn't do anything with those chances then it's their own fault. The system doesn't need to change. The players need to.
actually you do get banned for one game most of the time. Riot just puts other games there, where you were recently reported for toxic behavior.
Eedat (NA)
: You're not reformed at all lol. You just got off a two week ban a few weeks ago and even since that ban you've intentionally trolled lmao https://i.imgur.com/IKDGOpH.png[/img] You aren't the slightest bit reformed.
? This was one game, I have not intentionally trolled since getting unbanned. I always try my hardest to win. I'd recommend you stop stalking my profiles and making assumptions on situations you know nothing about.
Dr1ve (NA)
: Million Dollar Idea
This is already a feature in the Chinese server, I doubt they will bring it to other regions lul
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vrulxBAI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-11T10:24:58.910+0000) > > I think that after receiving a perma-ban, players think, "Wow, I really was that toxic." My friend in particular wasn't that toxic every game, but he had games where he just blew up and flamed everyone (usually while playing Yasuo, go figure.) > > I myself had an account that I worked hard on, level 79 with a lot of skins and mastery levels, perma banned last April, and I'm still troubled for it, and in disbelief when i look at just how obscenely toxic the chatlogs were and how deserved the ban was. And now? I'm reformed. I make good use of the mute button and I rarley speak in chat. I believe that playres who have been perma-banned and managed to reform deserve another chance. What I suggested in my post might not be the best, because of course riot did try something like this long ago, but I think that nowadays the success rate might be better, since now we have free rewards and honor. (I cant recall exactly when it was, season 3 or so?) So the permaban worked. Since you got one the 14 day didnt work. So we see that we need a ultimatum for players. Its good to hear that you are reformed now, doesnt change the fact that you were toxic on your old account and no reason for it to get unbanned.
I said it before, but I don't wanna get unbanned. It would be nice, I don't lie, but I don't deserve that. Other players do, like i believe my friend does, but I've had my chances to reform.
Ricje (EUW)
: Knew I recognized the name.. > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vrulxBAI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-11T10:24:58.910+0000) > I myself had an account that I worked hard on, level 79 with a lot of skins and mastery levels, perma banned last April So one account was permabanned and another of your account received a 14 day ban several weeks ago as well? https://gyazo.com/18105d6c7695f6f4a2fdfb415ffd2835 > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iEAT0uEk,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-24T16:07:54.850+0000) > > My account's gonna be coming back from a 14 day ban in 3 days. Is that the reason you keep making posts about the "ban" topic? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/RMAI2UOE-could-i-get-punished-for-this Is this "proposal" post really about your friend or did you get your 25th account banned? https://gyazo.com/ffe3be5a2851e32eac2f5698acfb5616 > i think we should give permabanned players a chance to appeal their punishment and get to use their account again. You have plenty of chances in the form of chat bans and a 14 day ban. If you can't reform in that period of time then it's your own fault. Someone that already had 24 accounts banned (atleast you claim you've had 24 accounts banned) should realize this by now (shouldn't even need to take 24 accounts).
> [{quoted}](name=Ricje,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vrulxBAI,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-11T10:54:10.905+0000) > > Knew I recognized the name.. > > So one account was permabanned and another of your account received a 14 day ban several weeks ago as well? > https://gyazo.com/18105d6c7695f6f4a2fdfb415ffd2835 > > Is that the reason you keep making posts about the "ban" topic? > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/RMAI2UOE-could-i-get-punished-for-this > > Is this "proposal" post really about your friend or did you get your 25th account banned? > https://gyazo.com/ffe3be5a2851e32eac2f5698acfb5616 > > You have plenty of chances in the form of chat bans and a 14 day ban. > If you can't reform in that period of time then it's your own fault. > Someone that already had 24 accounts banned (atleast you claim you've had 24 accounts banned) should realize this by now (shouldn't even need to take 24 accounts). I'm not talking about myself here, but about other playres. I'm understanding that I'm not the nicest of players and my bans were deserved, I've had very many chances and ruined them all, but I'm talking about other playres, specifically my friend. He's a nice guy and got banned because he just blew up one game. I can link you his profile if you want some proof.
Jamaree (NA)
: They actually had a system similar to what you suggested back in the day, it had some obscene failure rate of like 95% though so they scrapped it. There is an experiment possibly still going on again where they are trying another appeal, the jury is still out on whether it works or not, but the fact that Riot hasn't said anything about it in a while probably means it ain't doing too hot. Side note, the various punishments beforehand WERE your second and third chances, a permaban is the last strike saying "Ok, you clearly aren't going to do anything besides make this whole thing shit for everyone, so just leave then."
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vrulxBAI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-11T10:19:25.088+0000) > > They actually had a system similar to what you suggested back in the day, it had some obscene failure rate of like 95% though so they scrapped it. There is an experiment possibly still going on again where they are trying another appeal, the jury is still out on whether it works or not, but the fact that Riot hasn't said anything about it in a while probably means it ain't doing too hot. > > Side note, the various punishments beforehand WERE your second and third chances, a permaban is the last strike saying "Ok, you clearly aren't going to do anything besides make this whole thing shit for everyone, so just leave then." I think that after receiving a perma-ban, players think, "Wow, I really was that toxic." My friend in particular wasn't that toxic every game, but he had games where he just blew up and flamed everyone (usually while playing Yasuo, go figure.) I myself had an account that I worked hard on, level 79 with a lot of skins and mastery levels, perma banned last April, and I'm still troubled for it, and in disbelief when i look at just how obscenely toxic the chatlogs were and how deserved the ban was. And now? I'm reformed. I make good use of the mute button and I rarley speak in chat. I believe that playres who have been perma-banned and managed to reform deserve another chance. What I suggested in my post might not be the best, because of course riot did try something like this long ago, but I think that nowadays the success rate might be better, since now we have free rewards and honor. (I cant recall exactly when it was, season 3 or so?)
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EGOR8yZb,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-09T16:52:47.067+0000) > > As a long-time toxic player, my firm belief is that encouraging suicide should NOT be tolerated whatsoever. It's completely inappropriate considering you're playing a video game, and you don't know what the person on the other side of the screen is going through. I'm in disbelief that this is actually accepted on the boards. People should learn to not take words from a stranger online seriously to the point they follow their orders, i believe people need to be stronger mentally
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EGOR8yZb,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-09T17:03:17.991+0000) > > People should learn to not take words from a stranger online seriously to the point they follow their orders, i believe people need to be stronger mentally That doesn't get rid of the fact that it's entirely uncalled for.
Rioter Comments
: Mute/ignore, and grow thicker skin. You'll get used to it
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EGOR8yZb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-09T16:26:14.087+0000) > > Mute/ignore, and grow thicker skin. You'll get used to it As a long-time toxic player, my firm belief is that encouraging suicide should NOT be tolerated whatsoever. It's completely inappropriate considering you're playing a video game, and you don't know what the person on the other side of the screen is going through. I'm in disbelief that this is actually accepted on the boards.
Lordwen (EUW)
: Probably because they are done and couldn't care about this obsolete game anymore
> [{quoted}](name=Lordwen,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EPFqR3wA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-03T07:34:52.405+0000) > > Probably because they are done and couldn't care about this obsolete game anymore I had a Kindred just a few games ago admit she was first time and was trolling in chat. When I asked her why, she responded with "I used to play seriously and I got trolled, so I decided to become the troll", more or less. It's a vicious cycle.
: Alot of scripter's were put down this last month. Heck I have even seen "Master's" say they were banned for scripting. It might take a few months but I for one am truly happy that they nuked the scripting community, it is wonderful. I get up and buy RP just because Riot is playing seek and destroy with the scripter's.
> [{quoted}](name=Smashed Hash,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EPFqR3wA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-03T12:02:51.928+0000) > > Alot of scripter's were put down this last month. Heck I have even seen "Master's" say they were banned for scripting. > > It might take a few months but I for one am truly happy that they nuked the scripting community, it is wonderful. > > I get up and buy RP just because Riot is playing seek and destroy with the scripter's. But was does this have to do with trolls?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RMAI2UOE,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T17:54:43.744+0000) > > I wasn't inting though. It's not like I was running into towers over and over again. Still trolling. You put your team at a disadvantage already by selling your items with a goldloss twice.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RMAI2UOE,comment-id=00060000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-29T06:10:00.414+0000) > > Still trolling. You put your team at a disadvantage already by selling your items with a goldloss twice. The game was already loss and I was already useless - it didnt affect the team much since I was so far behind. Besides, it was a NORMAL game, and messing about in NORMALS shouldnt be punishable - it was not even draft pick. Me and my friend were trolling because our other friend who we were gonna play with had just gotten on discord. We weren't inting, not at all. But we weren't playing seriously, that's for sure.
: I love Yuumi
I'm in love with Yuumi, I'm gonna one trick her for sure.
: If you did that build for 5 minutes, they still could flag you for inting.
I wasn't inting though. It's not like I was running into towers over and over again.
: Probably not. But I was wondering: “even though I would ask if he could gank top” How were you managing to do that without an enter key?
Yeah, I was pinging that dravens flash was down and asking for assistance
Kalikain (NA)
: Yeah, you wont get banned for going 2/10. People go 0/19 and dont get banned. As long as you didn't flame back, because you are on a "watch list" due to your previous ban
no, I didn't say anything, I'm not risking it after getting banned
Eedat (NA)
: You're such a fucking liar https://i.imgur.com/IKDGOpH.png[/img] {{item:1006}} x5 + {{item:3117}} then proceeded to int. Nice attempt to paint some sob story where you're the victim when in reality you straight up fucking trolled and knew it. Then you have the nerve to come here and straight up lie to everyone and pull some ridiculous victim card. Gonna send an extra ticket in to support myself
Lol, that's the part where I said I was "messing around". I mucked about for around 5 mins max with that build, died once or twice, then sold it for real items afterwards. I wasn't really "inting". And it wasn't ranked. people like you are why this community sucks
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=87EAZcR1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-24T23:16:28.689+0000) > > I knew someone who was brand new to the game, and I mean completely brand new - didnt even know how to buy items. Only bought health pots. They were playing PVP blind pick games and were being matched against smurfs, and dying over and over again. Eventually, they were reported and banned for intentional feeding, and they were utterly distraught and anguished that they'd been punished when they were simply playing the game. They didn't even know what feeding MEANT. > > It's a tricky situation, because while intentional feeding should most certainly be punsihed, unintentional feeding shouldn't be. Perhaps Riot should make it so you HAVE to complete the tutorial before entering pvp matches, and recommending new players to practice against bots before heading into blind pick. What about my suggestion that at least they get a warning a few times before actually getting banned? Like how they give you chatlogs when you are toxic and get reported. They should have a message saying that person is doing something bad and should try to feed less yada yada or they will get punished for ruining games since league is a team game
IIRC there was a warning in the old client, where if you had been reported for verbal abuse recently it would notify you and tell you to keep it sportsmanlike. I think they should bring this back, as well as a warning if you had been recently reported for intentional feeding.
zPOOPz (NA)
: I haven't create a new account since 2014-2015, but I'm fairly certain you cannot play PVP at level 1.
You're right, you can't, my mistake there. My point still stands though. Low level blind pick games are crawling with smurfs, or, more commonly, players who have had their mains permabanned.
: should this be punished?
I knew someone who was brand new to the game, and I mean completely brand new - didnt even know how to buy items. Only bought health pots. They were playing PVP blind pick games and were being matched against smurfs, and dying over and over again. Eventually, they were reported and banned for intentional feeding, and they were utterly distraught and anguished that they'd been punished when they were simply playing the game. They didn't even know what feeding MEANT. It's a tricky situation, because while intentional feeding should most certainly be punsihed, unintentional feeding shouldn't be. Perhaps Riot should make it so you HAVE to complete the tutorial before entering pvp matches, and recommending new players to practice against bots before heading into blind pick.
: So people that treat u horribly go unpunished (my story)
You shouldn't have fed. Just mute them, and focus on their own game, and report them afterwards. I'm sorry you had to deal with those kinds of players.
flaming (NA)
: Has anyone ever recovered from a 14 day ban?
My account's gonna be coming back from a 14 day ban in 3 days. I'm terrified of losing it because i have so many skins... But here's what I'm planning. Look up the AutoHotKey script to disable your enter key. That way, you're physically incapable of typing to your teammates, so unless you run it down mid or something, there's no way you'll be banned for toxicity. Then, after a few months, maybe unbind the script and see how much you've improved. Best of luck!
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=M8QKfAhE,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T16:34:48.992+0000) > > "The entire game". I spent less than a quarter of the match typing, actually. I can understand why it might be toxic, but these logs are incredibly tame when you compare it to the people I meet DAILY that tell me to kys and that they hope I die of cancer without even a chat restriction. You spent your entire chat session raging and harassing your team, including post-game. I'm glad you understand that your behavior was toxic. This means that you also understand the punishment was justified, right? Other players' behavior is totally and wholly irrelevant to your punishment. You are punished for what you say and do, not for what anyone else says or does. If you think another player's behavior was inappropriate, report them.
Do you work for Riot? You sure sound like you do, what with you defending their extremely faulty punishment system. What's the point in punishing people for saying words, exactly? Especially when I didn'tfflame. I pinged my team appropriately where the enemy jungler and mid laner were, made a huge impact on the map, scoring a lot of objectives for my team, and yet they ignore all of this and feed. It can be quite demoralizing to make that effort just for one teammate to go afk, and for the other to quite literally say in chat "i dont want win".
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=erAbvea8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-22T23:37:21.406+0000) > > To be honest? The system is garbage. > > In my honest opinion, there should not even BE suspensions for saying mean words or getting heated during a game. Of course, people who say kys, your mother should get cancer, etc etc should be punished, but not the people who are merely competitive and aren't even really FLAMING, just shotcalling rather aggressively, like I myself do on occasion. Completely agree. I just recieved a perma ban over simply calling out someone flaming me.
Sorry for you and your account. I've had 24 accounts perma-banned because of retaliating to people flaming me. Once I even received a fourteen-day suspension, because I was defending my duo who was being flamed by an intentional feeder, who went 0/14 while telling us to KYS. No double standards there.
o Maui o (NA)
: What leads you to believe that other peoples' toxicity is tolerated while yours is punished?
Just last game I had a Lux that told me to kys all game. Reported her, and nothing at all.
: ***
Agreed. IMHO they should bring the tribunal back.
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=M8QKfAhE,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T23:34:10.064+0000) > > How is calling my teammates inters a couple of times "harassment"? And yet the enemy Teemo who flamed me all game in all chat (who I muted after 10 minutes, though I'm sure he said some not so nice things after that point) and my top laner who troll picked, fed even after getting lots of jungle help, and then blamed a 1v5 tower dive which she had been warned against on me, then proceeded to flame me for the remainder of the game, both of those things will go unpunished, I'm wholly certain. But I'm the bad guy here, that's good to know. Maybe I'll just go uninstall after this one. You don't see how spending the entire game complaining about your teammates, insisting that they're losing on purpose, and telling everyone to report them could possibly be negative in some way? You don't think that bothers people? You don't think that's targeting them for scorn? There's room for more than one "bad guy" in a match; it's not a contest. Other people's behavior has no bearing on whether you're punished for your behavior. If you think someone broke the rules, report them for it. If Riot's IFS determines that they did break the rules, they'll be punished - totally independently of your punishment. You made this thread because you were "confused" and "don't understand" what you did wrong. I am telling you that the specific behaviors you engaged in are forms of harassment, which gets punished. Now you are informed and aware. Responding with "nuh-uh!" serves no purpose. I don't make the rules and neither do you. You now know what they are, and can either follow them or get additional punishments up to and including a permaban. What happens next is up to you.
"The entire game". I spent less than a quarter of the match typing, actually. I can understand why it might be toxic, but these logs are incredibly tame when you compare it to the people I meet DAILY that tell me to kys and that they hope I die of cancer without even a chat restriction.
: Dude. Checkout my post: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/E6bev8ZP-please-help-me-understand-how-did-i-get-chat-restricted-over-this Tell me if my chat log was out of line or not. It's as tame as yours and I got chat restricted. Riot punishment algo is such a joke yikes
I can certainly see where it's coming from, but nope not a deserved chat ban at all. Especially when you were the one getting flamed first. Gotta agree riot's system is trash
: holy shit riven has 4 gapclosers
Champions like her are simply toxic for the game and should not exist. Period.
: Team combines for 45 deaths so I get suspended
Completely undeserved ban. You literally didn't say shit. The system is so unbelievably garbage, it's extraordinary that it's coming from a multi millionaire company.
: Leagues In Game Chat Restriction Is Getting Real Soft
To be honest? The system is garbage. In my honest opinion, there should not even BE suspensions for saying mean words or getting heated during a game. Of course, people who say kys, your mother should get cancer, etc etc should be punished, but not the people who are merely competitive and aren't even really FLAMING, just shotcalling rather aggressively, like I myself do on occasion.
: Riot doesn't punish trolls or feeders, but if you say "stop inting" you can get banned for being negative, lmao the system is garbage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=M8QKfAhE,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T21:44:26.634+0000) > > Firstly; the teammate I called AFK was my midlaner who rage quit after dying for the seventh time solo to an Anivia. I called for a report on an "inter" that was my top laner, who went and died to a 5 man dive after I pinged it in chat and also typed it out to her. Perhaps they weren't intentionally feeding, but they certainly werent trying to win. So, you're not even sure they were inting, and yet you repeatedly called them inters and announced you were going to report them and asked other players to do the same? Even if you were sure, that still wouldn't be any excuse to harass people in chat.
How is calling my teammates inters a couple of times "harassment"? And yet the enemy Teemo who flamed me all game in all chat (who I muted after 10 minutes, though I'm sure he said some not so nice things after that point) and my top laner who troll picked, fed even after getting lots of jungle help, and then blamed a 1v5 tower dive which she had been warned against on me, then proceeded to flame me for the remainder of the game, both of those things will go unpunished, I'm wholly certain. But I'm the bad guy here, that's good to know. Maybe I'll just go uninstall after this one.
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=M8QKfAhE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-22T18:51:50.043+0000) > > I'm quite confused as to why you post this? I said nothing along the lines of "fuck you fucking dumbass stop fucking feeding". I was just very upset and frustrated, as I have the full rights to be. My team was dying and dying, and clearly they were not trying to win. Top also trollpicked and then said she didn't know how to play against Teemo, to which I replied she should not be playing ranked. Nothing toxic there. Perhaps calling for reports and calling out my team's kda was not so sportsmanlike of me, but they were genuinely not trying to win, except for perhaps the MF. They weren't trolling, but they were clearly not trying and didn't care about the outcome of the game. And I have the full rights to be upset about that. > > But I guess riot games doesn't like players having emotions. I suppose I should just not talk in games, because I have been punished for banter before. The system is a joke. You repeatedly called for reports for teammates you repeatedly labeled inters, called for reports for teammates you labeled AFK, called someone a noob, claimed you were "the only one playing the game" and throwing your teammates' scores in their faces, and asked the enemy team to report your team. All of this is harassment, none of it helps you win the game, and none of it makes a difference in whether your teammates get punished or not. Scores like 0/6 don't necessarily indicate intentional feeding. When you harass people for it, they generally do worse, not better, and they're more likely to stop trying at all. This punishment was definitely warranted and you would do well to understand which of the things you said were unacceptable (most of your chat, honestly) if you want that account to remain accessible.
Firstly; the teammate I called AFK was my midlaner who rage quit after dying for the seventh time solo to an Anivia. I called for a report on an "inter" that was my top laner, who went and died to a 5 man dive after I pinged it in chat and also typed it out to her. Perhaps they weren't intentionally feeding, but they certainly werent trying to win.
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=M8QKfAhE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-21T17:10:12.682+0000) > > report adc feed: report > report adc feed: this > report adc feed: inter > report adc feed: shyvana you blind? > report adc feed: lee sin main? > report adc feed: dont listen to my chat or my pings? > report adc feed: yes im going to help u 2v5 > report adc feed: good plan > report adc feed: i dont know what to say for this botlane > report adc feed: wintrading? > report adc feed: noob > report adc feed: bot lane is win trading > report adc feed: so unlucky im with my team > report adc feed: report lb pls > report adc feed: afk > report adc feed: ok idc she will get ban anyway > report adc feed: is that all u know how to say? xD > report adc feed: easy enough when it's legitimately 1v5 > report adc feed: when im the only one playing the game.. > report adc feed: 0 6 > report adc feed: 1 7 > report adc feed: 6 10 > report adc feed: 1 9 > report adc feed: but my team just want to int i guess > report adc feed: i camp shyvs lane and she stll feeds > report adc feed: maybe learn how to play against these champs before u start ranked. > report adc feed: u are griefing the game > report adc feed: so i will report you > Post-Game > report adc feed: pls report my team > report adc feed: they int > > > I'm kinda confused, I wasn't really flaming or toxic this game https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/c69ef26d6df5ca89e3b5731d898ddd9e.jpg
I'm quite confused as to why you post this? I said nothing along the lines of "fuck you fucking dumbass stop fucking feeding". I was just very upset and frustrated, as I have the full rights to be. My team was dying and dying, and clearly they were not trying to win. Top also trollpicked and then said she didn't know how to play against Teemo, to which I replied she should not be playing ranked. Nothing toxic there. Perhaps calling for reports and calling out my team's kda was not so sportsmanlike of me, but they were genuinely not trying to win, except for perhaps the MF. They weren't trolling, but they were clearly not trying and didn't care about the outcome of the game. And I have the full rights to be upset about that. But I guess riot games doesn't like players having emotions. I suppose I should just not talk in games, because I have been punished for banter before. The system is a joke.
: chatbanned for this?
i'm incredibly upset with this because I was so very close to getting my honor back. I've disabled my enter key now and im never going to talk in another game again, because i guess thats just how the system works.
: > [{quoted}](name=KDA Umbra,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=M8QKfAhE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-21T17:55:17.358+0000) > > Aggravating other players and constantly attacking and blaming them is something that can warrant a strike, yes. It classifies as toxic behaviour. > > Usually, a chat log like this _wouldn't_ necessarily net a chat restriction on its own (especially if we're talking about a clean account), so I'm assuming this is the kind of behaviour you've been exhibiting throughout an extended period of time. Bullshit, none of that is actually toxic. He is telling them that they should practice champions before they start to inting in competitive games. Anyone can get aggravated about anything that doesn't mean that he is toxic. Riots r%%%%%ed system doesn't work and punishes people that don't deserve these punishments. I have an account that got perma banned because of logs like this with proof. The people in the game that I got banned in said "I will go to your house and slaughter your entire family", constantly flame me and kys. I reported him hoping that this would get punished but No apparently slaughter your entire family isn't in the ban list of words.
I agree, the system is terrible for a competitive game. I have been told to get cancer and die and that they hope my house burns and my whole family dies, and yet I am punished for this. There needs to be more leniency. The less that people can say to each other, the more people will troll and int. Because trollers and inters rarely get punished. But if you say the first thing to them, then you'll be punished. Something needs to change about the entire honor system. Chat restrictions are supposed to be a warning; then why does a mere warning strip you of all end of season rewards, and takes you months to restore what you once had? Even better, bring back the warning from the old client that you had been recently reported for verbal abuse. That may get people to step back on what they say. I know that if you've recently been toxic (but not enough to warrant a punishment) then your honor progress will be slowed. Why cant we get a warning in the client that we have recently been unsportsmanlike and that honor progress has been slowed?
: Aggravating other players and constantly attacking and blaming them is something that can warrant a strike, yes. It classifies as toxic behaviour. Usually, a chat log like this _wouldn't_ necessarily net a chat restriction on its own (especially if we're talking about a clean account), so I'm assuming this is the kind of behaviour you've been exhibiting throughout an extended period of time.
My last punishment was a 25 game chat restriction from last year. I was very close to getting my honor back so this is quite upsetting for me. After sitting on it for a little while i can tell that i talk way too much. I watched the replay of my game and often i would stand still randomly, talking to my team. I am going to try turning off my enter key from now on.
Rioter Comments
: search how to unbind enter key, and /fullmute all every game
I have heard about the wonders of /fullmute all. But isn't it counter productive to be playing the game more or less singleplayer with no pings?
: I want to say /mute all, and if that does not work, someone said you can unbind your enter key thus making you unable to talk. - Easy out. Find out why it is you flame, and work on the reason itself. - signifigantly harder as it involves actually learning and curbing yourself.
The main reason I'll start on someone is one of two - I'll get invaded while jungling and my team while having priority won't do anything, tilting me hard, or someone will start at me for some reason or other and I'll snap back - don't do this often at all. I'm FAR from toxic every single game. Most games I'm chill and I don't say much at all. But on the games I do go off at my team. they add up until finally I get punished.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Neekoo Neeko Nee

Level 44 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion