zoliking (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Niagger Falls,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BJzuPiWk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-02T20:25:10.925+0000) > > HOW DO YOU HAVE FUN BEING USELESS ALL GAME IF YOU DON'T DEMOLISH THE ENEMY BOT LANER OR IF YOUR TEAM IS BEHIND? HOW IS THAT FUN? YOU LITERALLY CANNOT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU GET ONE SHOT ALL THE TIME OR INSTA CC'D AND ONE SHOT Your capslock is on.
> [{quoted}](name=zoliking,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BJzuPiWk,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-12-02T20:34:16.276+0000) > > Your capslock is on. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
zoliking (NA)
: It's fun is how.
> [{quoted}](name=zoliking,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BJzuPiWk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-02T20:23:05.819+0000) > > It's fun is how. HOW DO YOU HAVE FUN BEING USELESS ALL GAME IF YOU DON'T DEMOLISH THE ENEMY BOT LANER OR IF YOUR TEAM IS BEHIND? HOW IS THAT FUN? YOU LITERALLY CANNOT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU GET ONE SHOT ALL THE TIME OR INSTA CC'D AND ONE SHOT
: I dunno how people can play ADCs that aren't Vayne, Lucian, or Draven, but those 3 are fun as hell
> [{quoted}](name=ez mental boom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BJzuPiWk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-02T20:16:30.856+0000) > > I dunno how people can play ADCs that aren't Vayne, Lucian, or Draven, but those 3 are fun as hell i think lucian is the only adc who still has a chance to be relevant in the game even if he loses lane
Rioter Comments
: A matchmaking system I cant take any longer
: STOP LETTING CHILDREN PLAY THIS F*CKING GAME!!!
: Bots are Soft! Banned for 24 games for a Minor Text!
: > [{quoted}](name=Niagger Falls,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MX6Mhy9L,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-02T11:40:38.347+0000) > > i strongly dislike music Wait, do you actually not like any tune AT ALL.. Come on, there must be something maybe even an instrumental track that you have found yourself listening to more than once {{sticker:sona-playing}}
> [{quoted}](name=KatarinaScripts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MX6Mhy9L,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-02T13:23:01.200+0000) > > Wait, do you actually not like any tune AT ALL.. > Come on, there must be something maybe even an instrumental track that you have found yourself listening to more than once > {{sticker:sona-playing}} no
: Your rank is meaningless. And you shouldn't whine if someone of lower rank is in your game.
: This has nothing to do with League but...
: can we talk about your name?
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zX99aTtr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-01T21:06:19.087+0000) > > can we talk about your name? it's a beautiful place
: 1. stop invading. 2. bot lane having to leash is a bad thing, they made minions spawn in sooner, so if bot lane leashes and enemy bot lane doesn't your bot lane will lose out on at least 1 wave, if not 2.
> [{quoted}](name=JoeAnarchy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X1w0LPe7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-01T20:34:59.885+0000) > > 1. stop invading. > 2. bot lane having to leash is a bad thing, they made minions spawn in sooner, so if bot lane leashes and enemy bot lane doesn't your bot lane will lose out on at least 1 wave, if not 2. wtf this isn't true
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: FYI Tyler1 Championship Series Grand Finals are on
: > [{quoted}](name=Steingeirdan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X1w0LPe7,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T20:14:33.499+0000) > > My graphics card has issues loading into the game, so sometimes it'll take a whole minute for me to load in. This doesn't give a player to take a shit while in the loading screen though. You're fucking over your entire team. > > However, when I finally load in, I have 130 FPS. Don't have problem with waiting 1min, GTA5 on ps4 has loading issues as well. I was talking about people who load 5min+, i can literally fall asleep or forget that i even play league
> [{quoted}](name=thot executioner,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X1w0LPe7,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-01T20:17:22.943+0000) > > Don't have problem with waiting 1min, GTA5 on ps4 has loading issues as well. > I was talking about people who load 5min+, i can literally fall asleep or forget that i even play league i've once been startled by league of legends when i was alt tabbed watching a youtube video and had forgotten i was even loading into the game, that game was also a remake cuz the dude never moved
: surrender @ 10 with 4 votes
i want the option to surrender in loading screen please
: > [{quoted}](name=thot executioner,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X1w0LPe7,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-01T20:12:46.276+0000) > > lol this is so true. I don't have master race PC but man some people play on fist computers ever built or on win95 idk what the hell is taking 5min to load into a game: > And then when he finally enters he say "bad fps, bad ping, etc" My graphics card has issues loading into the game, so sometimes it'll take a whole minute for me to load in. This doesn't give a player to take a shit while in the loading screen though. You're fucking over your entire team. However, when I finally load in, I have 130 FPS.
> [{quoted}](name=Steingeirdan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X1w0LPe7,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T20:14:33.499+0000) > > My graphics card has issues loading into the game, so sometimes it'll take a whole minute for me to load in. This doesn't give a player to take a shit while in the loading screen though. You're fucking over your entire team. > > However, when I finally load in, I have 130 FPS. hey man some times when you gotta go you gotta go naw'm sayin?
Moody P (NA)
: Why is Shyvana building AP now? What happened?
: Summoners, quit leaving your computer when loading into the game.
when people stop playing on potatoes and take years to load i will stop alt tabbing
Ahris (NA)
: Why is Ahri's W soo bad?
i think it's because it targets random shit instead of prioritizing champions so you miss out on a ton of damage when there are multiple enemies nearby
Vhan8765 (NA)
: It'll probably be awhile; Riot actively doesn't like URF in any form, they're convinced the fast paced gameplay makes people leave League because they can't play the game at a normal pace anymore. I don't know what kind of logic that is, but most people don't find ARURF fun anyways, so I don't imagine any version of URF will be out anytime within months.
> [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8M8dBEg3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-06T06:38:31.478+0000) > > It'll probably be awhile; Riot actively doesn't like URF in any form, they're convinced the fast paced gameplay makes people leave League because they can't play the game at a normal pace anymore. I don't know what kind of logic that is, but most people don't find ARURF fun anyways, so I don't imagine any version of URF will be out anytime within months. every time urf is available i play the fuck out of it and then when it's disabled again i can confirm that the normal pace of the game feels terrible and has made me take a break for up to 2 weeks before i could get back into normal league again
: > [{quoted}](name=Niagger Falls,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zXEyXhUR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-01T19:28:14.140+0000) > > all of those are plausible except for the earth is flat What makes you say that?
> [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zXEyXhUR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T19:37:15.052+0000) > > What makes you say that? there's been periods of time where the earth got hotter and got colder, climate change might be earth going into one of those periods once again. there's vaccinated people whom suffer from brain problems, what more proof do you need? there's a whole lot more money to be made from treating cancer than to cure it and pharmaceutical companies know that too well. even the mythbusters proved it could've been faked and there's many things in the official footage that don't add up i used google earth and could confirm that the earth truly is spherical
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=thot executioner,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zXEyXhUR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-01T19:34:35.498+0000) > > <*Removed by moderation*> bigot
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Niagger Falls,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ujcbqa0e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-01T19:29:01.335+0000) > > weeb name so stupid too @mods racism
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ujcbqa0e,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T19:31:52.649+0000) > > @mods racism calling it a weeb name is not racism and it is a weeb name
Ahris (NA)
: New Irelia W, Muramasa
weeb name so stupid too
: There are people on this planet who think...
all of those are plausible except for the earth is flat

Niagger Falls

Level 11 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion