: Why do we even forced to run this RiotClient durign the game?
> you're dont know what you there talkign about I mean you're the one mentioning the client in form of error messages, assuming they are the source of your problem, not having them running would solve or lessen the effects. Also, if it wasn't clear enough, i said "not sure" as in i'm not totally confident if this option would solve or lessen the issue.
: Why do we even forced to run this RiotClient durign the game?
there's an option in the settings to close the client during games (the downside is that it would take longer to re-open the client to go to the post game voting and stats pages) The goal of this option is to make the game run easier on low end PC's, not sure is the same option would disable the background process completely.
: got kicked out of a game where it said "your session has ended" before i could report a toxic player
Lock On (NA)
: Inting in a ranked game even once ought to get you permabanned.
This^ and that includes soft inting. OP admitted on grieving before and that's all that is needed.
: I've had 5 clash tickets for almost a year now, they won't expire.
> [{quoted}](name=Miles The Man,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BiF6JkIl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T01:41:08.552+0000) > > I've had 5 clash tickets for almost a year now, they won't expire. nice, ty {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: Senna is strong but there are plenty of small tweaks that can be done to even her out.
i might sound extreme but i find the self heal from the q totally unnecessary. It gives her unnecessary sustain making her viable solo in other rolls rather than mid. Keep the gold and passive including the poke but her lane sustain is too much imo.
zqfmgb (NA)
: Can we add an "Avoid Player" option?
This has been suggested many times but the idea is refused since it would lead to a "deserted island" kind of queue which Riot is against.
: My skin wishlist
Elderwood Kindred https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/41/01/56410130a808e3f77919dc53e1fd6761.jpg https://www.deviantart.com/vegacolors/art/Elderwood-Kindred-Concept-Page-587554881 Molten Zac https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5b/71/53/5b715350dd956b2e8e3f4c65b5c42992.jpg Octupus Vel'Koz https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/006/053/969/large/leon-ho-kraken-velkoz-02.jpg?1495691323 https://www.artstation.com/artwork/3kd1B Janitor Jax http://i.imgur.com/hHkeE.jpg Eternum Aurelion Sol https://i.imgur.com/CqCp4UK.jpg Dark Star Xerath https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/010/348/313/large/thorsten-erdt-dark-star-xerath-v3.jpg?1523957793
: honestly i highly doubt that. 90% of bots get sold at lv 30. 10% are made to "farm more champs" and they dont do that in ranked. also considering bots average kda is 0/30/0 and their winrate is total garbage, the question if this happened in iron is one that has to be asked
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer17,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d2gzFRnV,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-11-27T23:23:50.630+0000) > > honestly i highly doubt that. 90% of bots get sold at lv 30. > 10% are made to "farm more champs" and they dont do that in ranked. > > also considering bots average kda is 0/30/0 and their winrate is total garbage, the question if this happened in iron is one that has to be asked It was questionable at first but the static movement and behavior reminded me a lot of bots in aram and TT. The enemy team said they did not respond and the champion just walked mid, farmed mediocrity and stood to the side without pushing. We killed it the 1st time thinking the player got distracted, is just bad or flat out afk but the pattern was more of a never ending cycle as if it was programmed. edit: forgot to add that this occured in high silver 1/ gold promos
xStyrosx (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=xStyrosx,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d2gzFRnV,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-27T18:36:30.514+0000) > > in iron? gold promos
: Saw some Aphelios gameplay
> He is not Vayne or Kaisa by any means. thank god
: HOW ON EARTH
i have it unlocked but often than not would be pressing down on the space bar centering the camera. At frst it was extremely weird and awkward but over time i got used to using the camera to check next waves, teamfight surroundings and am as Jhin. Yeah, Jhin is one of the reasons i got more used to a free cam since it's almost impossible for me to play him with a fixed one, the free cam helps alot with w and teamfights later on.
H00KIE (NA)
: Why is everyone so soft?
Because calling people names and using "edgy" vocabulary is how you define manliness? You calling people pussies for not being ok with foul language shows your ideology of "i can say what i want online who cares" and your disregard that there's another person behind the other side of the screen. Don't care about ethics and morals? Then i'll get technical: the TOS of league is what it is, it's the rules and you have to play by the book. Ofc you're free to say whatever but cross the line and be prepared for the consequences. You're acting like someone who wants to go nude on a non nudist beach. Wanna go nude (talk shit) go somewhere that allows it otherwise shut it.
xStyrosx (EUNE)
: play ranked, don't be grill
> [{quoted}](name=xStyrosx,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d2gzFRnV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-26T18:25:37.195+0000) > > play ranked, don't be grill false advise, i got a bot in ranked
Akrid415 (NA)
: Should I just play Yasuo?
Might not be the best advice but yes. I had to give in after feeling useless as Vel'Koz mid and switch to the assassin class despite hating it. This was when they reworked lethality and it was busted in comparison to anything else, now everything oneshots but even so. Basically if you play out of the top 10 broken champs in ranked then you're putting yourself in a disadvantage from the start.
moatmoat (NA)
: so i was chat resricted the other day and i lost my honer level and now i cant get it back
it takes a few months to unlock your honor lock and get back to honor 2
Mr Sa1nt (NA)
: It's because all of the 3v3 botting accounts. They removed 3v3, and that's where bots would go to get levels. Now they go to arams and the 5v5 bot games. Riot only considers how they can get people to play ranked, they don't really think about much else.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Sa1nt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ebg4v4H6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-23T11:10:33.043+0000) > > It's because all of the 3v3 botting accounts. They removed 3v3, and that's where bots would go to get levels. Now they go to arams and the 5v5 bot games. > > Riot only considers how they can get people to play ranked, they don't really think about much else. I fkn called it xD It isn't even limited to low levels or pve games, in one ranked game the enemy got an obvious bot lux.
: Whats one word or sentence that can shut down any toxic players? (Not inc mute)
SCP 106 (NA)
: R o t a t i n g g a m e m o d e s
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Support without wards isn't a support.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eW8nw551,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-19T18:07:08.797+0000) > > Support without wards isn't a support. It was a blitz. I doubt he thought of himself as a mage :/
Rioter Comments
: so by removing twisted tree line u removed hexakill too
hexakill started off on SR not TT. It's plausable that the mode will return to SR if it returns to begin with.
: Riot: Any Plans For A New Mode to Replace TT?
TfT mY dUuUuUdE 4 real tho i hope we get Nexus Blits fairly consistently in the near future
Colte (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hk497o4A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T22:08:06.365+0000) > > there you go, made the skin 10 times better {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > > https://imgur.com/a/5MLmPUy professor big dong {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Colte,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hk497o4A,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-11-13T13:08:10.502+0000) > > professor big dong {{sticker:sg-lulu}} While i did my fair share of editing, i didn't edit THAT. All credit goes to the OG {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: getting so sick of this... can there be just 1 thing client related that doesnt end up with me sending in a ticket...
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer17,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rtIE4TXE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T12:56:31.132+0000) > > getting so sick of this... can there be just 1 thing client related that doesnt end up with me sending in a ticket... That's like asking for something to get fixed without wanting to call customer support. You could ask around at the store (in this case the boards) but you wont find a solution for your specific problem. A piece of advice at best but if they are not qualified to answer/ fix whatever you're asking from them (which holds true for the boards since they don't handle personal info here and not everyone here even has access to that info in the 1st place) they will direct you to the most suitable people which, again in this case, would be Riot support.
: wheres the border that i bought for 250 world tokens?
send a ticket to riot support. i doubt the boards will be able to help you.
Leu07 (NA)
: Battle Academia TF
> I really wanna live the yu-gi-oh fantasy while playing twisted fate there you go, made the skin 10 times better {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} https://imgur.com/a/5MLmPUy
: Vic. Aatrox
: So I finally watched Giants...
> I love this fact Yasuo had no screen time, didn't say a word, and was irrelevant most of the video because honestly fuck him in EVERY capacity. xD
: Opinions on TrueDamage Song?
Straight to the point, it wasn't totally my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong the song is bomb however call me oldschool but i just don't enjoy rap with all the skrrrrrrts and whohs, the chorus was catchy tho. The art and effects were good. While Yasuo as a dj makes little to no sence imo i loved the atmosphere in his scenes the most, lighting and all. Dunno why but i loved the huge fan and him changing the direction of it using his weapon.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Riot Pls (NA)
: Future Stories
Bandle City. Please give it proper work like you did with the void.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8APEklO1,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-05T08:34:37.150+0000) > > is something i don't have to deal with ever, urf or otherwise, because i permaban his ass from my games xD That’s a complete wasted ban on Urf. Pretty close to one in regular games as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8APEklO1,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-11-05T11:48:53.694+0000) > > That’s a complete wasted ban on Urf. Pretty close to one in regular games as well. agree to disagree. We all have that one thing that turns our game sour. For me that's Yasuo. Doesn't matter if he's broken, op or trash. His kit and overall existence ruins my mood. I'd rather deal with old eve in urf than having to play with/ against a Yasuo. It comes down to personal preference and I just hate him. Permabanning him for me means i don't have to ever deal with his windwall which is what i commented.
: Yasuo Wall in URF
> Yasuo Wall in URF is something i don't have to deal with ever, urf or otherwise, because i permaban his ass from my games xD
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:203}} {{champion:516}} Im sorry were we talking about champs without new skins?
Yets4240 (NA)
: Minus completely destroying the lategame fantasy of entire sub-categories of champions (Drain tanks, sustain mages, most juggernauts, etc who get bonuses or extra healing/damage for fighting at low HP and staying alive with sub 25% HP bars) and killing people an entire 10% quicker in a game already completely over-fucking-loaded with uncounterable or mitigatable damage and FAR too weak of defenses come lategame. So now instead of surviving two whole seconds as a tank late game, 1.8 is the best you can do. Oh, a diver got blown up in a single second before? Make that .9s now. Not to mention it further empowers ranged, and AoE based champions (primarily ADCs and Mages, by far the two strongest classes currently) and nerfs juggernauts and tanks, who are already heavily struggling, and are probably the three weakest classes (two classes of tanks exist).
What you say holds true but what i meant was that games rarely last that long to begin with nowadays. Games are decided early and rarely are they undecided by the 30 min mark so an execution at the 35 min mark is just there to solidify the already sought out and achieved goal of having games being more fast paced and overall quicker.
Yets4240 (NA)
: That shit is crazily strong, like a free instant urgot ult, with just a tiny bit lower threshold. I hope to gods it will be nerfed ***HARD*** before it comes live.
In all honesty it doesn't change all that much of what we have today. It's the direction Riot have had in mind for years now and they're just reinforcing that image even more. Things will be just like today till the 35 min mark (elder drake spawn time). By that time the main focus will be the elder and finishing because one would be stupid not to compete for elder with this execution buff.
: The execute is at like 150 hp lol.
yeeeeeeeeeah no, it's hp% based. It's meant to end the game by that moment. https://youtu.be/oCIVphZCIKM https://youtu.be/_HQFjF_UZ0U
: I got surprise fiddle sticks , thats not even a legendary wtf
> [{quoted}](name=ExplodingFist66,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h25yeG9y,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-27T00:00:19.283+0000) > > I got surprise fiddle sticks , thats not even a legendary wtf If that's true, and assuming you opened the mentioned gift and not a normal orb/ chest, then it's a technical error and you should contact Riot support about it.
: So can we get back scaling / late game / slower paced meta?
With the introduction of the Elder Execution i doubt they plan on letting games exceed the 35-40 min mark, let alone making games more slow paced.
: Ohmwrecker
https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/392/685/a9c.png
Rioter Comments
: Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the Anniversary Gifts Riot is giving us?
Not to sound ungrateful but i'm legit wondering what can people who are not invested in the whole prestige thing do with the 25PP given? Are they redeemable in any other way than 100PP for a prestige skin? Edit: Nv i found and update article just about that. They're making things available for less than 100 PP. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates
Kalienor (EUW)
: _Still working on the core subject, I'm kinda busy so it might take a couple more days._ Anyway, I just checked this game: https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4057449921/206148129?tab=overview Looks like a mental breakdown. You should take a break (3-4 days, a week even) because you're mimicking the exact behavior you're complaining about. When someone makes a mistake, even if it's annoying because you see it coming and he doesn't, don't focus on what they _should_ have done better, but on what **you** could have done better. For example, yeah, your Lee facechecks a river brush at 1:05 (aka the worst timing ever) and dies. I don't know what happened in the chat after, but you start trolling a few minutes later. Instead of waiting at your tower for the laning to start, you could scout for your team and cover a jungle entrance. It's expected from you and Lee wouldn't have tried to compensate that if you did it beforehand. Then, you'd already get rid of a reason to get angry at someone else since he wouldn't die, and you wouldn't feel the urge to troll/flame because he wouldn't blame you for that. That's something I had already noticed and put in the in-depths analysis; you're often leaving the base late and almost never cover your jungler's first buffs. On the 10 games I looked at, you lost to invasions 2 times and enemy team came from the way you're supposed to cover, then you were too far to properly help for the fight. That's the kind of situation making the jungler think that you don't care about him, and play a bit softer than usual. It's not your fault if someone acts poorly in a given situation, but you can often do something to prevent said situation to happen. Also, I'll talk about that in my next answer, but when you can't do anything to prevent a bad situation, you have to accept it and adapt your gameplay. I'm thinking about the game where Rakan left bot to play mid, you could have handled that MUCH better. For now I leave you with that, take care and don't forget to breathe^^.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalienor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H0KyQ7zE,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T00:14:07.445+0000) > > _Still working on the core subject, I'm kinda busy so it might take a couple more days._ > > Anyway, I just checked this game: https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4057449921/206148129?tab=overview > > Looks like a mental breakdown. You should take a break (3-4 days, a week even) because you're mimicking the exact behavior you're complaining about. > When someone makes a mistake, even if it's annoying because you see it coming and he doesn't, don't focus on what they _should_ have done better, but on what **you** could have done better. > > For example, yeah, your Lee facechecks a river brush at 1:05 (aka the worst timing ever) and dies. I don't know what happened in the chat after, but you start trolling a few minutes later. > Instead of waiting at your tower for the laning to start, you could scout for your team and cover a jungle entrance. It's expected from you and Lee wouldn't have tried to compensate that if you did it beforehand. Then, you'd already get rid of a reason to get angry at someone else since he wouldn't die, and you wouldn't feel the urge to troll/flame because he wouldn't blame you for that. > That's something I had already noticed and put in the in-depths analysis; you're often leaving the base late and almost never cover your jungler's first buffs. On the 10 games I looked at, you lost to invasions 2 times and enemy team came from the way you're supposed to cover, then you were too far to properly help for the fight. That's the kind of situation making the jungler think that you don't care about him, and play a bit softer than usual. > > It's not your fault if someone acts poorly in a given situation, but you can often do something to prevent said situation to happen. Also, I'll talk about that in my next answer, but when you can't do anything to prevent a bad situation, you have to accept it and adapt your gameplay. I'm thinking about the game where Rakan left bot to play mid, you could have handled that MUCH better. > > For now I leave you with that, take care and don't forget to breathe^^. Hi man sorry for the trouble. Quite honestly i saw that you didn't reply and though you just didn't bother. Nonetheless i appreciate the idea that some people are still willing to help but after that last game accompanied with my in game chat strike i'm seriously considering leaving the game for good. It's not just that but other reasons as well, the game is just not healthy for me anymore, haven't been for a good while actually .i just haven't been able to pull the plug if you now what i mean. I'm mentioning this because don't want to waste your time on someone who is possibly just done with the whole thing. This has nothing to do with what you said or wanted to say, on the contrary i was looking forward to it and i feel many people would not only appreciate but also benefit form it. In my case why i wanted to reach gold to prove a point to myself, but when i loose it like i did i feel like i have nothing to prove, no need to prove to anyone anything really. I'll take a few days off but it might be for ever so who knows. Quite the ramble i know but just wanted to show my appreciation while simultaneously explain the reason behind my actions. Have a nice day ^^
Kalienor (EUW)
: > Macro in my mind, and correct me if i'm wrong, is map awareness, objectives and planning ahead. I'd say you're more talking about decision making. Micro(management) is about your champion: mana management, using spells with accuracy, being at ease with its design and possibilities, etc. Macro is about the overall progress of your team toward the main goal (destroy enemy nexus): individual and team economy, opening of the map by breaking turrets, wave management, simply said all the things you can apply regardless of your champion. Decision making is how you choose to micro/macro. If you want, I can list some things you could do better, I checked your recent games in depth and there is a lot to say. I'm asking if you're interested beforehand because it'll be a long answer post so I want to be sure it's worth the effort ^^. To be clear (even if I think you know it already), it's not an attempt to roast you, I'll try to propose solutions when I can think of a doable one considering gold is your target.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalienor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H0KyQ7zE,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T10:29:36.667+0000) > > I'd say you're more talking about decision making. > Micro(management) is about your champion: mana management, using spells with accuracy, being at ease with its design and possibilities, etc. > Macro is about the overall progress of your team toward the main goal (destroy enemy nexus): individual and team economy, opening of the map by breaking turrets, wave management, simply said all the things you can apply regardless of your champion. > > Decision making is how you choose to micro/macro. > > If you want, I can list some things you could do better, I checked your recent games in depth and there is a lot to say. I'm asking if you're interested beforehand because it'll be a long answer post so I want to be sure it's worth the effort ^^. To be clear (even if I think you know it already), it's not an attempt to roast you, I'll try to propose solutions when I can think of a doable one considering gold is your target. By all means go for it if you want and have the time ( i don't want to feel like i'm wasting your time when you have more important things to). I might've officially lost it in the past few games judging by my 1st ever restriction of any kind (10- game chat restriction, honor dropped to 1) your tips might help me out alot. And don't worry about me getting offended or anything i'm not like that xD Fully aware of the tips being of a constructive criticism type of nature, even better if you went hard on my mistakes. And besides, i'm honestly curious how there is a way one can control macro regardless of a trolling teammate. Even if i don't succeed i'd feel more in peace with the idea that i'm not the one skilled enough compared to being fked over in an unfair environment.
Kalienor (EUW)
: Hello, > So the concept of climbing in ranked is gaining a bit of lp through winning and loosing since wins gains more lp than loosing. _[losing*, loose is a very different word]_ By default, playing is not rewarded by climbing. The ranking is just sorting players by level, you climb if your results are above the performance of other players with your current level. > so basically nothing can be done about MMR gains. Nothing prevents you from getting better at the game, and that's how you increase your LP gains the duration you climb to your new level. Consider ranking system is a measuring tool. Meaning, if you want to be higher on the ladder, you have to be better than your current self. The subject has to change, not the tool. > Your problem is thinking im aiming for diamond, i'm not. When riot puts a reward behind a certain tier there should be a relatively fair system put in place to reach said reward/ tier. Still, this rewarding tier requires some effort to reach, or the reward is meaningless. You don't have to be at Diamond level to reach Gold, far from it, but it's definitely a bit higher than the average skill level. > 2nd, game after, destroys lane, gets a feeding top, a never ganking jungler and a bot that doens't listed to pings and feeds the enemy i destroyed, game lost. > > For a system that's supposedly to be somewhat flawed it sure is flawed alot. You don't have the right mindset to climb. You don't look like you want to learn since you think you already deserve to climb. Thing is you think you had the upper hand because of mechanics-related situations, but you're totally forgetting about macro despite MOBA also being strategy games. For example, you average 4cs/min, that means you miss about 70% of the gold carried by minions coming on your lane. Not 20 or 30%, SEVENTY PERCENT. Obviously, that also means you're not properly controlling minion waves, so not only you struggle with farm, but you're not opening objectives as soon as you could. That's a massive loss of potential. I have a friend with the same problem: mechanically, he's good, but he's losing so many opportunities not caring about macro that he doesn't have much impact on the game. He doesn't prepare what happens _after_ the kill, so it's random and half the time that doesn't grant him a powerful snowball. Since he doesn't understand all that macro concept, he doesn't get why sometimes having 3 kills makes him godlike and sometimes he feels useless with these. I'll stop the lecture there, you get the point: the game is more complex than you think, you could do many more things to affect the result of your games and that's what makes the difference between you and someone reaching your goal rank.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalienor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H0KyQ7zE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-03T05:22:50.309+0000) > > Hello, > > _[losing*, loose is a very different word]_ > By default, playing is not rewarded by climbing. The ranking is just sorting players by level, you climb if your results are above the performance of other players with your current level. > > Nothing prevents you from getting better at the game, and that's how you increase your LP gains the duration you climb to your new level. > Consider ranking system is a measuring tool. Meaning, if you want to be higher on the ladder, you have to be better than your current self. The subject has to change, not the tool. > > Still, this rewarding tier requires some effort to reach, or the reward is meaningless. You don't have to be at Diamond level to reach Gold, far from it, but it's definitely a bit higher than the average skill level. > > You don't have the right mindset to climb. You don't look like you want to learn since you think you already deserve to climb. Thing is you think you had the upper hand because of mechanics-related situations, but you're totally forgetting about macro despite MOBA also being strategy games. > For example, you average 4cs/min, that means you miss about 70% of the gold carried by minions coming on your lane. Not 20 or 30%, SEVENTY PERCENT. Obviously, that also means you're not properly controlling minion waves, so not only you struggle with farm, but you're not opening objectives as soon as you could. That's a massive loss of potential. > I have a friend with the same problem: mechanically, he's good, but he's losing so many opportunities not caring about macro that he doesn't have much impact on the game. He doesn't prepare what happens _after_ the kill, so it's random and half the time that doesn't grant him a powerful snowball. Since he doesn't understand all that macro concept, he doesn't get why sometimes having 3 kills makes him godlike and sometimes he feels useless with these. > > I'll stop the lecture there, you get the point: the game is more complex than you think, you could do many more things to affect the result of your games and that's what makes the difference between you and someone reaching your goal rank. Macro in my mind, and correct me if i'm wrong, is map awareness, objectives and planning ahead. I always have vision in lock and check before everything where the enemy is and what they can/can't see. As a jungle main i think ahead and predict outcomes and ping accordingly. Depending on the situation top and bot i roam accordingly after taking care of my lane. I never ping baron unless i've thought a lot ahead. While my average cs is what i assume is extremely low compared to high ups i'm most of the tie ahead of my enemy in cs and with a couple of kills in hand. If understand correctly that's equal to winning lane. In the end i'm facing people in similar elos so getting a perfect cs score isn't what i achieve for in favor of objectives and helping others (most of the time to avoid being ping spammed why i didn't help or some sht) Always pings when someone is missing and help out when i can. Yet after doing this almost every game i end up with a feeder/ inter or an afk. Just how does any of the preparations and planning help in in this meta as said a fed Kata can oneshot you in a sec or a Nasus left unchecked fith tons of stacks. No vision, lane winning, pinging, or anything really. I can't take objectives because the fed enemy will prevent me form attempting to take it. Playing safe isn't an potion either since turrets do pathetic amount of damage and doesn't help yo in any way. Should i focus on my own gold income? Played ziggs ALOT and in many MANY cases have been waves ahead in cs of the enmy and take down a full sheilded turret (asically extra gold) kept pushing my lane + helping others take down their turrents, objecties etc. Did any of that matter? NOPE our lovely botlane fed their asses and now i'm getting ccd to oblivion while getting one shot by the adc. I've thought alot about self improvement, but it becomes meaningless when yore 1 out of 4 who are doing relatively good in a meta when you only need 1 bad player for the game to be lost. I'm legit wondering why after all what i know and do in games i end up loosing. Is what i know wrong? What is? What isn't? What in the world can i do more than what i already do to reach gold! Not Diamond or challenger, freaking gold. Can you legit tell me everyone in that elo does what i mentioned and more? Only thing left in my eyes is calculating and memorizing damage dealt and mana spent of every champ by the digits.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H0KyQ7zE,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-03T04:35:40.182+0000) > > And besides, how am i supposed to enjoy if what i accomplis ends up meaningless and destroye by others? Imagine making a huge card house or a big domino tipping project where along the waycof planning and building you faced challenges in design and construction only for some asshole to come and kick everything down. > > HOw am i suppposed to be happy then? In league you face problems n lane overcome ganks, roam , map controll, exceed the enemy only for an idiot to feed their ass off costing the entire game making all that yo did useless. That's how league is and yo're telling me that's enjoyable and fair? How? it is meaningless elo dont mean anything in ur life iuts just a game
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H0KyQ7zE,comment-id=000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-03T05:00:26.086+0000) > > it is meaningless elo dont mean anything in ur life > > iuts just a game Yes no questions asked there, however i play a game to have an enjoyable time, If i'm playing a board game with some people only for someone because they had bad luck decided to rage and thus flips the table and ruins everyones time then that is not ok. Why would it be ok/ enjoyable here? I have nothing against loosing and am fully aware that it's a slow progress however that's in cases where no one ints/ rolls and listens to each other with an open mind and respect. We don't live in a perfect world and instances where everyone tries their hardst as eventually someone winns are far apart and thus the system should be changed accordingly. When i ask for my personal performance to affect the outcome and reward in some way, espcially in a game known for its toxic community that is in fact filled with trolls and inters, am i being unreasonable?
Show more

Ozzie Storm

Level 184 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion