: I'm Gonna Be Sad When Nunu Controversy Starts with his New Look
I haven't seen anyone complaining. They're awsome!
xSpawnx (NA)
: Look at your home screen in the client guys . That is the hint riot gives us every year . The Ezreal glove with the Victorious colors .
> [{quoted}](name=xSpawnx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hc3MP0ee,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-08-12T12:10:58.092+0000) > > Look at your home screen in the client guys . That is the hint riot gives us every year . The Ezreal glove with the Victorious colors . thats his VGU teaser -_-
CLG ear (NA)
: i think my butt is getting smaller
Some clothers may shrink after washing
: > [{quoted}](name=PTZekrom69,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xtq4UodX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-07T15:07:38.237+0000) > > {{champion:81}} :_Fun isn't something Riot considers while balancing the game but this...does put a smile on my face._ > > {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} WAIT DOES HE ACTUALLY SAY THAT
No but It would be awsome!
Yussup (NA)
: The end is near...
{{champion:81}} :_Fun isn't something Riot considers while balancing the game but this...does put a smile on my face._ {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: > Like, what the fuck are they supposed to do? Change the rules of football? > 3 new modes that change the rules of football: Apparently, yes. :P
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zdwVaPIZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-06T17:35:58.964+0000) > > Apparently, yes. :P And yet, people are still not satisfied
Rioter Comments
: And yet there's still no dive button.
> [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zdwVaPIZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-06T17:32:23.486+0000) > > And yet there's still no dive button. Ah shit, I remember that in PES 2010. Never could successfully do it.
Rioter Comments
: Why does Sona have such a big fanbase?
Well...there are two big reasons...
2quick4u2 (EUW)
: NERF VLADIMIR
{{item:3123}} {{item:3033}} {{summoner:14}}{{item:3155}} {{item:3156}} if you're AD. {{item:3194}} {{item:3075}} {{summoner:14}}{{item:3076}} if you're a Tank. {{item:3165}} {{item:3102}} {{summoner:14}} if you're AP.
: Almost everyone in think in here(i havent read every single comment) doesn't even think what yasuo could do lol, it makes me laugh. The sword in itself can probably not pierce through garen's armor but that's not even a fight winning thing. Yasuo can use wind, hello people are you guys even playing this game. He can use WIND, at his will and he's the best swordsman out there too, meaning that each swing can carry huge amount of wind just making it harder for garen to move in his armor, a clean slice to the head would be enough and putting garen off balance in that armor will make it harder for him to move even if he is buff as hell. and the armor has places around the arm and legs that are widely open, you're telling me the best swordsman who can move fast as hell and uses wind can't poke or slice that? This isn't real life people, Yasuo would win even if the battle was hard fought. The problem is riot never really give us good descriptions or cinematics that showcase how characters interact with each other without turning to a different frame before a fight happens. Mostly with the new champions. This ain't samurai vs knights, this is Wind controlling ninja samurai vs magic nullifying buff as hell knight.
> [{quoted}](name=PlunderingElo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2QL3T1fu,comment-id=00020005,timestamp=2018-07-27T02:17:37.241+0000) > > magic nullifying buff as hell knight. Exactly. First, magic doesn't work on Garen's armor and second, even if it did, it would just be a breeze to him. And Yasuo the best swordsman. Ti is way older and more experienced than him and Jax is the master of arms. Imagine if he had a real weapon.
Omituinen (EUW)
: Why is Nasus so short?
Hey! He might be short but is a beautiful Ascended like everyone else!
Rioter Comments
: Where would YOU choose to live in Runeterra?
Piltover. It's the closest thing to our home.
: Candy Kayn. Why hasn't this happened yet?
Elraca (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PTZekrom69,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y1cIlq8e,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-18T18:23:46.932+0000) > > I remember Riot saying they removed being able to cleanse Zed's ult because it wasn't fun to get countered by just one item. Lel You know what’s less fun? Playing grey screen simulator 2018 because as assassins are too overturned. Lol
> [{quoted}](name=Elraca,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y1cIlq8e,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-07-18T18:44:30.249+0000) > > You know what’s less fun? > Playing grey screen simulator 2018 because as assassins are too overturned. Lol agreed
Fasmodey (EUW)
: Syndra is arguably the most powerful mortal in lore
Raoul (EUW)
: Akalis Clothes are still an Insult to Ninjas...
If she's a good ninja, no one will see her. That tatoo can stay
Elraca (NA)
: Can we have the old quicksilver sash back yet?
I remember Riot saying they removed being able to cleanse Zed's ult because it wasn't fun to get countered by just one item. Lel
: Just played Akali - Here are my thoughts:
Oh, her E is GLOBAL. I put a shroud in the enemy base and used E and then quickly used the teleport tool to go to my own base and reactivated E and I ran across the map, from base to base.
: > [{quoted}](name=PTZekrom69,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AKExZEio,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-07-17T23:32:39.087+0000) > > No one from Shurima has an accent besides Aatrox I was implying to the Darkins only? Still, such uniwue Kelthic accent shouldn't be thrown down to waste. Too bad ya don't like it, I mean, it's not like he's getting reworked in the upcoming next five years. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=EnergonVlada,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AKExZEio,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-17T23:40:54.689+0000) > > I was implying to the Darkins only? Still, such uniwue Kelthic accent shouldn't be thrown down to waste. Too bad ya don't like it, I mean, it's not like he's getting reworked in the upcoming next five years. > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} who said I didn't like it? I was just poiting it out
: So mamy uneducated players....Aatrox has an accent to match Shuriman's considering Shurima is League's Egypt. Varus doesn't have it because he's outdated and for Rhaast I don't exactly know.
> [{quoted}](name=EnergonVlada,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AKExZEio,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-17T15:35:42.447+0000) > > So mamy uneducated players....Aatrox has an accent to match Shuriman's considering Shurima is League's Egypt. Varus doesn't have it because he's outdated and for Rhaast I don't exactly know. No one from Shurima has an accent besides Aatrox
: If only we had some sort of, I don't know, world wide network of...like, websites, that would allow us to see whatever we wanted...
> [{quoted}](name=RookPusher,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=PTnuOItk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-16T19:44:08.034+0000) > > If only we had some sort of, I don't know, world wide network of...like, websites, that would allow us to see whatever we wanted... tell me which site has a reworked Akali with sideboob
: Can we get more ACTUAL sexy female champs
{{champion:164}} is thicc ag {{champion:498}} is hot {{champion:254}} is hot New{{champion:84}} is hot Wtf are you even talking about
SatomiKun (EUW)
: I would love to see a maid champion in the game
: Change Wukong's [Role] to [Assassin] or [Rework] him already.
??? You have Wukong in the name and a Wukong icon?
: > [{quoted}](name=PTZekrom69,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EozzzaTs,comment-id=00030004,timestamp=2018-07-14T01:19:22.657+0000) > > Not all Iceborn are bad tho. {{champion:201}} is at least part iceborn wait waht?
> [{quoted}](name=FlameHalbrdOkido,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EozzzaTs,comment-id=000300040000,timestamp=2018-07-14T02:40:16.733+0000) > > wait waht? Wait, you thought that an old man would have that the kind of strength to break a mountain with nothing but his bare hands would be a 100% human?
: The Void is the main threat to Runeterra going forward, Riot already said that. So everything will be overshadowed by them from now until the lore ends (which will never happen). Secondly the Darkin if there really are only 5 left aren't a World Ending threat ({{champion:266}} despite this guy wanting to end the world so he can die.) Finally Morde is up for a VGU at some point so if you wait he will become an even bigger threat than he currently is. He is only not a threat because his lore is outdated so in a way he technically doesn't exist yet. He isn't being ignored they just have to get to him at some point. {{champion:127}} as an Iceborn is probably affiliated with the Void. We knew this already because the Frozen Watchers are the masters of the Void and she serves them but now with the Ascended literally being called the "Sunborn" we can extrapolate that the Iceborn are the Freljord equivalent albeit on the Void side of the conflict. The major threats (Actual world ending potential): {{champion:136}}, the Void ({{champion:127}} included) and an inevitable Rune War II. The big threats (could be catastrophic and disrupt the stability of Runeterra): Xerath, The Shadow Isles, The Darkin and maybe even Noxus invading more of the world. Although this could be a good thing if it means a more unified Runeterra can stand against the Void when it eventually comes full force. Localized threats: all the one off villains and factions that want to do harm: {{champion:134}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:202}} etc etc
> [{quoted}](name=mrmeddyman,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EozzzaTs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-09T21:42:05.075+0000) > > The Void is the main threat to Runeterra going forward, Riot already said that. So everything will be overshadowed by them from now until the lore ends (which will never happen). Secondly the Darkin if there really are only 5 left aren't a World Ending threat ({{champion:266}} despite this guy wanting to end the world so he can die.) Finally Morde is up for a VGU at some point so if you wait he will become an even bigger threat than he currently is. He is only not a threat because his lore is outdated so in a way he technically doesn't exist yet. He isn't being ignored they just have to get to him at some point. > > {{champion:127}} as an Iceborn is probably affiliated with the Void. We knew this already because the Frozen Watchers are the masters of the Void and she serves them but now with the Ascended literally being called the "Sunborn" we can extrapolate that the Iceborn are the Freljord equivalent albeit on the Void side of the conflict. > > The major threats (Actual world ending potential): {{champion:136}}, the Void ({{champion:127}} included) and an inevitable Rune War II. > > The big threats (could be catastrophic and disrupt the stability of Runeterra): Xerath, The Shadow Isles, The Darkin and maybe even Noxus invading more of the world. Although this could be a good thing if it means a more unified Runeterra can stand against the Void when it eventually comes full force. > > Localized threats: all the one off villains and factions that want to do harm: {{champion:134}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:41}} > {{champion:202}} etc etc Not all Iceborn are bad tho. {{champion:201}} is at least part iceborn
: Does looking at League depress you sometimes?
If you started playing the patch after Gnar release you started playing in Season 4, not 5
Rioter Comments
: I'm not crazy...
Didn't read it all but have an upvote for the effort
: Obviously the next event needs to be the two edgiest champs riot can find. I'm guessing {{champion:238}} vs {{champion:141}}
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eutALA8k,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-12T20:50:59.893+0000) > > Obviously the next event needs to be the two edgiest champs riot can find. > > I'm guessing {{champion:238}} vs {{champion:141}} that would actually be balanced. Or {{champion:121}} vs {{champion:107}}
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:89}} vs {{champion:131}}
> [{quoted}](name=Colton147,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eutALA8k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-12T19:41:33.496+0000) > > {{champion:89}} vs {{champion:131}} Diana easily wins. Not only she's the edgy one, she's also an assassin. That would be so onde-sided it would even be fun.
Besteau (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mLZphqUU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T18:52:00.624+0000) > > That's not it at all and I'm surprised so many Darius followers look at it that way. > > Garen literally just wants your devotion and he'll protect you for it. > > Darius on the other hand wants _literally everybody to die._ > > "War is coming, beautiful, unending war." > "Endless conflict lies beyond the throne." > "Freedom, anarchy, call it what you will." > "Find freedom in the carnage." > "The world will embrace chaos!"" > "What I hunger for, is war!"" > > Almost every _single_ voice line. Garen is chill with your free will as long as you believe in him as your God-King. Darius, again, just wants _everyone to die in an endless war_. > > You have it the wrong way around. With current state of the world, I'm ok if everyone dies.
> [{quoted}](name=Besteau,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mLZphqUU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T18:53:07.619+0000) > > With current state of the world, I'm ok if everyone dies. Yet, here you are, playing videogames....
: from what i heard and can recall hots community is much much less toxic than league and it make sense, since there is no concept of carrying, so edgelording and saltiness is implicity reduced by a big margin moreover there is no last hitting and no gold, so additional stress reduced and, as you said teamfight are much more prevalent so you're kinda forced to team play i played hots myself, tho very little of it in conclusion i'm sorry but i don't believe you when you say that HotS has a more toxic environment than league.. it just can't be, for how the game is designed
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1s2by4bE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-09T15:38:46.109+0000) > > from what i heard and can recall hots community is much much less toxic than league > > and it make sense, since there is no concept of carrying, so edgelording and saltiness is implicity reduced by a big margin > > moreover there is no last hitting and no gold, so additional stress reduced > > and, as you said teamfight are much more prevalent so you're kinda forced to team play > > i played hots myself, tho very little of it > > in conclusion i'm sorry but i don't believe you when you say that HotS has a more toxic environment than league.. it just can't be, for how the game is designed i'm gonna let you in on a little secret: EVERY ONLINE TEAM GAME IS TOXIC! Doesn't even matter if you're a person that doesn't flame and gives an encouraging word to the people who are not playing so well. Deep inside of you, you know it was their fault and not yours. It's almost never yours.
: Not every new champion needs to have some complex kit
That's cute and all but with the current state of the game, that champion would be useless. Can't push, no mobility, no endurance and no utility.
: Can we get a Yordle/Bandle City and a general 'Vastaya' Icon?
: Mate this is a video game aimed at teenage boys. Never bet against the dark, edgy, anti-authoritarian side. Never.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Dienekes,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8xdPuz6W,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-03T20:12:45.970+0000) > > Mate this is a video game aimed at teenage boys. > > Never bet against the dark, edgy, anti-authoritarian side. > > Never. Yup. If the Axis in WWIII gets a dark colour scheme, the Allies are screwed.
: Being harassed for playing Aatrox
I got an S- in my first game against an Irelia and had more than 13 kills. I think I died lot too, 10 deaths or something, but you can't be a pussy when you're playing Aatrox. You gotta go gull ham
: Why do Zoe and Myisha look so similar?
Zoe has a dark side. We saw it in her colour story. You can't deny it.
: Reason why Riot wont revert Aatrox's rework is because it's a stupidly common trend in every reworks
Because Aatrox's rework was a full-blown VGU, not just a GU like Rengar.
: Season 1 Veteran here; Riot has NEVER suceeded with the Assassin class.
It doesn't work in League or any other competitive game
Space Odity (EUNE)
: About the next VS' event champions
*COUGH*{{champion:121}} {{champion:107}} *COUGH*
: Sexualization: What's okay and what's not
In defense of Ashe and Sejuani, they are descendant of the three Sisters, who I think are Iceborn. So they're part Iceborn. In defense of Sivir, she lives in a desert. It's hot.
Iamgeyer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PTZekrom69,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=32qq0xAH,comment-id=004500000000,timestamp=2018-07-01T15:55:33.749+0000) > > Maybe... Where was that picture?
> [{quoted}](name=Iamgeyer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=32qq0xAH,comment-id=0045000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-01T15:57:53.883+0000) > > Where was that picture? Portugal. Cool place. Full of castles, cathedrals and other cool old stuff. There's a chapel literally made out of bones, full of skulls in the walls.
: > [{quoted}](name=PTZekrom69,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=32qq0xAH,comment-id=0045,timestamp=2018-07-01T14:55:51.729+0000) > > Meh, why not. > https://imgur.com/a/9ogOesn So do you fight Templars in your spare time or what?
> [{quoted}](name=A Swarm of Koala,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=32qq0xAH,comment-id=00450000,timestamp=2018-07-01T15:03:26.360+0000) > > So do you fight Templars in your spare time or what? Maybe...
: When was our last selfie thread
Meh, why not. https://imgur.com/a/9ogOesn
trve kvlt (EUNE)
: 150 armor, Zed takes 85% of my HP with w q e combo. Ok?
tbh, it's not that much armor, especially if he has lethality. Realistically, you would probably have 100-120 armor against him
Show more

PTZekrom69

Level 86 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion