: He gets one beneficial bug, and its hot fixed in less than a day. Other bugs like protobelt making w invisible to everyone including yourself and 3rd Q doing no damage at all after w pops is still there Not counting making poppys ult do nothing when you ult her in your w as she tries to ult you Or Q not allowing you to use AA based item actives, but still puts it on cooldown These 300+ bugs as of this patch have been refused to be addressed. Rioters have LITERALLY said they "won't touch Morde or try to fix his bugs until his rework," all because he is "high priority" to get a VGU and will happen "soon." Well here it is, a year and a half later, and Mordekiaser's bugs are increasing With EVERY. SINGLE. PATCH. He gets ONE good bug for him despite his 300+ bad ones that I've waited almost 2 years to be fixed, and yet the good bug its hot fixed in a day. So salty. Morde is just getting harder and harder to play and Rito isnt showing him love.
i agree with this, i've been playing morde for not a long time but he's extremely fun and strong and yeah he's REALLY buggy, sometimes my passive doesn't regen and the resource bar keeps filling up but the shield isn't there untill i die.
: Shhh
i think they already fixed it the same day because a couple games later it was back to normal
Rioter Comments
Ahpe (NA)
: Makes a post in all cap venting about a champion in the Gameplay boards Claims it was a joke so no one thinks he's dumb
the sarcasm was in the ''wellbalanced champ", he's not even close to balanced
Jamaree (NA)
: >Complains about brain dead champion >Mains Garen https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1061/1924/files/Thinking_Face_Emoji.png?9898922749706957214
i don't even main him lol but ok
Ahpe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Peep1996,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n8GrjgeI,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-11T15:55:58.870+0000) > > JAX IS BRAINDEAD, BROKEN > [{quoted}](name=Peep1996,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n8GrjgeI,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-11T15:55:58.870+0000) > > He's the prime example of an idiotproof and wellbalanced champ. https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/256/183/9d5.png
heard of sarcasm?
Rioter Comments

Peep1996

Level 115 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion