: Ran it down mid but only died 5 times? Seems legit
> [{quoted}](name=H1 H0w are Ya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N70iVPRQ,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-23T17:11:30.725+0000) > > Ran it down mid but only died 5 times? Seems legit If you watched the replay like you said you did, you would have noticed he spent the rest of the game afk in fountain. Regardless his op.gg proves otherwise.
: Stop calling people dumb, 0-5 isnt inting What he did in previous games has 0 to do with the game you played with him
> [{quoted}](name=H1 H0w are Ya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N70iVPRQ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-23T17:06:09.342+0000) > > Stop calling people dumb, 0-5 isnt inting > > What he did in previous games has 0 to do with the game you played with him https://imgur.com/a/j5HYC https://imgur.com/a/SYaUS Im guessing this is normal for you? A totally normal KDA and items. Youre actually making me lose braincells. and it has something to do with me cos you clearly didnt watch the replay. He LITERALLY RAN IT DOWN MID.
: Yeah they fed, but they bought normal items and I watched the replay of the game. They were just bad, but they definitely didnt run it down mid. They would have way more then 11 and 6 deaths. Stop being a dick
> [{quoted}](name=H1 H0w are Ya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N70iVPRQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-23T17:01:21.737+0000) > > Yeah they fed, but they bought normal items and I watched the replay of the game. They were just bad, but they definitely didnt run it down mid. They would have way more then 11 and 6 deaths. > > Stop being a dick Idk who's more dumb, you or them https://imgur.com/a/zo978
: http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Perniicious+ No you didn't
> [{quoted}](name=H1 H0w are Ya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N70iVPRQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-22T22:32:37.435+0000) > > http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Perniicious+ > > No you didn't What? Check my latest nocturnal game and check the Kayle and Ezreql. They intend all their games
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
GreenLore (EUW)
: The next PBE patch will have Swain and his skins for testing though,so its not like the skin teams have nothing to focus on.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenLore,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=LA63Wx5h,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2018-01-22T09:06:54.820+0000) > > The next PBE patch will have Swain and his skins for testing though,so its not like the skin team has nothing to focus on. There isnt 1 skin team. There are multiple that work on all the upcoming skins cohesively
: they don't do it, because there isn't that much time left and otherwise the main reason is that they already changed things
> [{quoted}](name=Her Protection,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=LA63Wx5h,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-01-22T06:05:24.534+0000) > > they don't do it, because there isn't that much time left and otherwise the main reason is that they already changed things They have 2 whole patches left till they get released
: > [{quoted}](name=Perniicious,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=LA63Wx5h,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-21T20:53:23.992+0000) > > Creators and consumers are two different things. If you're making a product for a target audience and that audience is displeased with it. You change it so its better and consumer friendly. Understandable, but they also have discretion and their own POV. We don't simply get to dismiss everything they think and demand changes just because we play the game. Especially if they do not view it as an issue when others do. They may appeal to consumers, but it doesn't mean they cannot have a stance on anything and must only ever cater to what we want. That would be unfair, and no skin would ever release because there would always be someone nitpicking.
> [{quoted}](name=Attysu The Poro,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=LA63Wx5h,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-21T20:55:07.797+0000) > > Understandable, but they also have discretion and their own POV. We don't simply get to dismiss everything they think and demand changes just because we play the game. Especially if they do not view it as an issue when others do. They may appeal to consumers, but it doesn't mean they cannot have a stance on anything and must only ever cater to what we want. That would be unfair, and no skin would ever release because there would always be someone nitpicking. So despite 99% of the community hating on it, they still think their view is right? I get Art is subjective but in this case its a product meant to represent the company and sell. How can it sell when minimal effort was put into it and despite complaints they're reluctant to move
: > [{quoted}](name=YuGiHo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=LA63Wx5h,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-21T20:25:51.685+0000) > > So doesn't that mean they should have just spent more time on these skins? What about the dozens of people in the team who like the skin? What if to them, it doesn't need changes? I don't think its fair that since people ask for something to change, Riot HAS to do it or else they're being arrogant. They have artistic integrity, and they have a vision. As long as it's not something like Fiora's hair *shudder* I don't see them being horrible about this.
> [{quoted}](name=Attysu The Poro,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=LA63Wx5h,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-21T20:36:41.956+0000) > > What about the dozens of people in the team who like the skin? What if to them, it doesn't need changes? I don't think its fair that since people ask for something to change, Riot HAS to do it or else they're being arrogant. They have artistic integrity, and they have a vision. As long as it's not something like Fiora's hair *shudder* I don't see them being horrible about this. Creators and consumers are two different things. If you're making a product for a target audience and that audience is displeased with it. You change it so its better and consumer friendly.
KoKoboto (NA)
: Hopefully people just don't buy them. Like how people hopefully didn't buy the Blitzcrank skins.
> [{quoted}](name=KoKoboto,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=LA63Wx5h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-21T19:50:56.490+0000) > > Hopefully people just don't buy them. Like how people hopefully didn't buy the Blitzcrank skins. why didnt they buy the blitz skins?
Rioter Comments
: You're not forced to get this skin at all. If you really don't like it, show Riot by not giving them your money for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3vrdHB4R,comment-id=000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-21T18:10:06.726+0000) > > You're not forced to get this skin at all. > If you really don't like it, show Riot by not giving them your money for it. Stupid and weak argument. When you main a champ, you expect to see high quality skins. Also its not a few people complaining its majority of the people who main these champs say the same thing. Skins dont get released for the same champs often so obv you expect something good. Also as a company why would you make a subpar product and refuse to listen to feed back and adapt? Your argument is voided.
Rioter Comments
Namimaki (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Perniicious,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3vrdHB4R,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-20T20:11:45.022+0000) > > As someone who has One million points on Rakan, it deeply annoys me. I get the animation part but the touchup to the bland colors of Xayah and Rakan isnt excusable. Despite have weeks left to work on it. They couldve even did a 1850 skin cos theyre the only league couples to actually cohesively work in league. and even i they didnt they couldve put time and effort. > > What sells me is the splashart but the ingame skin is pretty damn bad. yeah the splash art is gorgeous if i ignore their outfits but in game is just terrible, ima just pretend the skins dont exist lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Namimaki,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3vrdHB4R,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-20T20:17:41.196+0000) > > yeah the splash art is gorgeous if i ignore their outfits but in game is just terrible, ima just pretend the skins dont exist lmao I'm forced to get the skins by oath. But the colors (white on xayah and Rakan red emeblishments) look way better then the lifeless navy and pink they have in game. They BS reasons to why they cant change it according to the splash when its very fucking obvious MF has white stockings.
Namimaki (NA)
: I know. They didnt listen at all. They imo shouldn't have even gotten the 2018 one but Riot decided to anyway and made it incredibly subpar. Every other sweetheart/heartseeker skin looks 10000x better than the current xayah and rakan ones imo. I can't believe they didnt change the couple recall. Its the most awkward back ever. I love this rakan in comparison. It's "prince" like, bold colorful and sleeek with xayahs which is super cute too. Are they gonna make xayah purple or blue for every skin forever?
> [{quoted}](name=Namimaki,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3vrdHB4R,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-20T19:43:40.582+0000) > > I know. They didnt listen at all. They imo shouldn't have even gotten the 2018 one but Riot decided to anyway and made it incredibly subpar. Every other sweetheart/heartseeker skin looks 10000x better than the current xayah and rakan ones imo. I can't believe they didnt change the couple recall. Its the most awkward back ever. > > I love this rakan in comparison. It's "prince" like, bold colorful and sleeek with xayahs which is super cute too. > > Are they gonna make xayah purple or blue for every skin forever? As someone who has One million points on Rakan, it deeply annoys me. I get the animation part but the touchup to the bland colors of Xayah and Rakan isnt excusable. Despite have weeks left to work on it. They couldve even did a 1850 skin cos theyre the only league couples to actually cohesively work in league. and even i they didnt they couldve put time and effort. What sells me is the splashart but the ingame skin is pretty damn bad.
Namimaki (NA)
: What Valentine Xayah and Rakan could've been
Honestly the team was really arrogant and reluctant on changing the Rakan and Xayah skins. Even with the complain of colours or lack of for Rakan. They said it fit for them and they would keep it. They had a stale backing animation too. Literally the only actual in game league couple and they got a worse skin the Lucian. Who had a decent backing animation with music. They used the excuse of "it will take time and effort to change the models and animation" but there is weeks left till valentines. They didnt even have the decenct to add gold accents to Rakan cape cos they knew it would take money and effort. Remember the outrage about Lucians splash? And they instantly changed it. The newer team and PR teams arent as good as last years. With the new splash of individuality. Companies are now bolder, their word is law. Before companies would listen and change and adapt. Now everyone does what they want cos they know people like rebels and shit .
: New Xayah/Rakan Skins
The QnA team and the skin team were really selfish with these skins. Made minor changes and kept saying they thought it looked right and felt it was enough for 1350 RP. Arrogant tbh
: Supports are really useful. {{champion:40}} is really strong atm.
> [{quoted}](name=Dont Ban Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q7m3m8FJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-18T15:24:50.512+0000) > > Supports are really useful. {{champion:40}} is really strong atm. I know i main support. I do feel useful, but i always disagreed with the "make ADC do tons of damage but explode as soon as anyone gets close to them" It's an unfun and boring thematic. Idk im just spitballing ideas
Rioter Comments
C meLoL (EUW)
: Who hurt you?
> [{quoted}](name=C meLoL,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AwbEAjBb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T10:14:57.711+0000) > > Who hurt you? Daddy issues i think
Rioter Comments
Ekitaih (NA)
: That would prolly be pretty hard to implement. XD
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=quXIYsYE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-17T04:48:53.412+0000) > > That would prolly be pretty hard to implement. XD How? Zac's voice gets higher the less health he has
: Sweetheart Rakan and Xayah Perspective?
https://twitter.com/KateyAnthony It's a technique in art called foreshortening, the closer the body part/object the larger it looks.
: Rakan : Does anyone actually play / main him?
I do, got One million points on him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiwpxZBXTyk&t=465s
: Oh cmon, CertainlyT has designed some of the most fun champions in the game (however, all of them have received heavy nerfs and hotfixes) at least give him some credit for making this game worthwhile.
> [{quoted}](name=Magical Zoe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkxOt2Rv,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-01-14T02:57:23.590+0000) > > Oh cmon, CertainlyT has designed some of the most fun champions in the game (however, all of them have received heavy nerfs and hotfixes) at least give him some credit for making this game worthwhile. said the Zoe main as she typed with certainty that playing against Zoe makes it "worthwhile"
Rioter Comments
Hópe (NA)
: There is no reason for them to not use the edit that was on reddit.. 0 reason
> [{quoted}](name=Hópe,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gVEFP3ms,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-13T00:03:30.013+0000) > > There is no reason for them to not use the edit that was on reddit.. 0 reason As much as i would like to believe that, this is technically untrue. Clipping and animations would have to be redone and I'm guessing they have a deadline they want to release these skins.
Rioter Comments
: If everyone had the Syndra passive instead of their own passive.
{{champion:497}} Q: Healing is doubled w: Knock up radius increased E: Range increaed for both non-Xayah and Xayah R: Bonus speed + charm duration
Rioter Comments
RZRBLD (NA)
: Next gemstone skin?
: > [{quoted}](name=Perniicious,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=fGwU0Mo3,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-11T21:27:41.031+0000) the color overall will change the same What does this mean
I meant stay my bad
: The problem about upcoming skins
People like you are starting to get real annoying. Nasus and Warwick fit the theme of the year of the dog, so does Rakan and Xayah with valentines. Your argument is completely void. Also skin production takes a damn while and damn effort and people like you expect skins left right and centre. Not only that but Skins are given to champs that have a high win rate play rate or fit the theme TO ENSURE PROFIT AS A COMPANY. But whiners like you say "ehhhh he did get a skin for years"
Rioter Comments
tsampalikos (EUNE)
: Garen season 8 rework
So you just take his weakness, make into his strength and make it a pain to balance. Give his Q a dash cos Tenacity + speed isnt enough. Give him another form of AOE CC to make his laning even more annoying then it is. His in a good spot now. CC, Speed, Tenacity and true damage. His itemisation is also favourable. Leave him as is
: first transgender champion confirmed...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: We understand. This argument doesn't work if you consider Vayne has had only 2 skins in 2.5 years. She is one of the most most played champ in the game and has been for years. One of those skins was locked from most people in the loot system, so it's even 1 skin in 2.5 years for most people. If it's really done by popularity, Vayne would have a skin every 3 months.
> [{quoted}](name=Antergaton,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KFcfo8KB,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-01-09T13:59:47.388+0000) > > We understand. This argument doesn't work if you consider Vayne has had only 2 skins in 2.5 years. She is one of the most most played champ in the game and has been for years. One of those skins was locked from most people in the loot system, so it's even 1 skin in 2.5 years for most people. If it's really done by popularity, Vayne would have a skin every 3 months. Vayne had ups and down, she was literally non existent at one point. Considering it takes mutltple months to make a skin it make sense why she didnt get it. Lux always stayed static
: Aurelion Sol needs skin and Lunar Revel would fit him
Why do none of you get it. RIOT IS A BUSINESS. if they cater to champs everyone wants they wont make revenue/profit. They need MONEY to stay AFLOAT. Asol has like 0 playrate and lux always had a good play rate. Understand before you just jump on a bandwagon (i hate lux but business is business)
: Along with the Video, on Instagram at least it came with a quote "The realm is safe as long as we stand. The immovable titan, the vicious beast, and I—the light of the new year" I've been thinking its Braum, Warwick, and Alistar, but I'm not too sure. You would think it would have to be Nasus with it being the year of the dog. But warwick is in there classifying as the dog. The more I look at the teaser image, the more I think it could be Nasus instead of Alistar. But the nose ring makes it feel like it HAS to be Alistar. In the teaser image, the middle has to be Alistar, on the left I believe that is Nasus due to the long snout, and on the right I believe that is Warwick because of the face and claws. The nose for the character on the left is very dog like, and not dragon.
> [{quoted}](name=Bolwinkel,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ORAzAKOR,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2018-01-09T05:40:01.707+0000) > > Along with the Video, on Instagram at least it came with a quote "The realm is safe as long as we stand. The immovable titan, the vicious beast, and I—the light of the new year" I've been thinking its Braum, Warwick, and Alistar, but I'm not too sure. You would think it would have to be Nasus with it being the year of the dog. But warwick is in there classifying as the dog. The more I look at the teaser image, the more I think it could be Nasus instead of Alistar. But the nose ring makes it feel like it HAS to be Alistar. > > In the teaser image, the middle has to be Alistar, on the left I believe that is Nasus due to the long snout, and on the right I believe that is Warwick because of the face and claws. The nose for the character on the left is very dog like, and not dragon. Highly doubt its Ali, 1) The animal in the centre looks like a dog and lacks horns. Its snout is no-where close to a cows and i dont think they'll change his look completely just to give a skin or fit him in a theme. Also the ring is not in the nose. Its behind the head. Its more of a door knocker then a nose ring
: It usually goes on PBE on Tuesdays and gets revealed around 3 to 4PM EST my time. IDK what it is your time.
> [{quoted}](name=Wintertechnics,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3TuZ%%%q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-09T06:08:47.439+0000) > > It usually goes on PBE on Tuesdays and gets revealed around 3 to 4PM EST my time. IDK what it is your time. Today is Tuesday and I;m in London. Idk these timezones lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM Piccaboo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jxgrkUel,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-08T15:35:46.313+0000) > > She’s just horribly designed In late too, even if she did reach six items at what point is two shotting someone considered acceptable level of gameplay? Zoe 1 shots .
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jxgrkUel,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-08T19:51:48.190+0000) > > Zoe 1 shots . with all abilities, Vayne just autos
: Teemo and Rumble are Yordles with no relation to rats at all, Rengar is a Lion, Nidalee a Cougar, Nasus a Jackal, Warwick and Wolf are wolves. However, if Riot releases a Rabbit champion, i would like that the rabbit were an actual rabbit and not a human wearring a battlebunny skin as default... in that case, we already have the skin of Riven.
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nGipj3ws,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-07T18:11:13.325+0000) > > Teemo and Rumble are Yordles with no relation to rats at all, Rengar is a Lion, Nidalee a Cougar, Nasus a Jackal, Warwick and Wolf are wolves. > > However, if Riot releases a Rabbit champion, i would like that the rabbit were an actual rabbit and not a human wearring a battlebunny skin as default... in that case, we already have the skin of Riven. The point went over your head, its not a literal definition. If it looks like it, it swings. Also WW is a chimera, a mix of many animal DNA.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Perniicious

Level 79 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion