: \#WeDont
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w1tqMweo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-21T16:01:11.798+0000) > > \#WeDont fuckk you Aatrox hater
: #Iwantoldaatrox fixed it for ya
> [{quoted}](name=BattleBunnyAnny,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w1tqMweo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-21T15:55:14.032+0000) > > #Iwantoldaatrox > > fixed it for ya fuckk you Aatrox hater
: #WeDont
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w1tqMweo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-21T12:49:34.034+0000) > > #WeDont fuckk you Aatrox hater
SSmotzer (NA)
: No we don't.
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w1tqMweo,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-06-27T08:23:46.407+0000) > > No we don't. fuckk you Aatrox hater
: You use emojis too much imo
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=XpTxaGTn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-24T02:09:06.194+0000) > > You use emojis too much imo cuz I posted this post through my phone and there are lotta imos in the phone unlike my PC.
SEKAI (OCE)
: https://i2.wp.com/ap2hyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/s-3-.jpg "How come God hogs up all the good followers, and we (the Satan faction) are left with the retards?" - Violator, from Spawn (1997).
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1YNtEcmO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-22T11:23:46.778+0000) > > https://i2.wp.com/ap2hyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/s-3-.jpg > "How come God hogs up all the good followers, and we (the Satan faction) are left with the retards?" - Violator, from Spawn (1997). yeah how come!
Vıvıd (NA)
: Old Aatrox was garbage. This is a new ideration. "Waah this companies garbage they will make everything in the future bad waah" when you cant accept that YOUR design to keep Aatrox the same garbage heap that he was the same is a MUCH worse idea than deleting him and creating this new one.
> [{quoted}](name=Vıvıd,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w1tqMweo,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-06-24T06:36:41.657+0000) > > Old Aatrox was garbage. This is a new ideration. "Waah this companies garbage they will make everything in the future bad waah" when you cant accept that YOUR design to keep Aatrox the same garbage heap that he was the same is a MUCH worse idea than deleting him and creating this new one. Your mama was garbage hoe! Old Aatrox the darkin blade, get back to life like the Christ please! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7spU9OkhsyU&feature=youtu.be Aatrox is a legend that eats garbage mamas like your mama, bitchhes, hoees, and penta kills for breakfast everyday!
: Hanshinshin, is that you? Or a drop of salt water in a bucket?
> [{quoted}](name=Lintu Puck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cqouKlmH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-27T07:18:04.033+0000) > > Hanshinshin, is that you? > Or a drop of salt water in a bucket? Hanshinshin is a good Aatrox main player, but you can not compare me to him because I am waaaay better than him! This is Phoenixblade07! Motherfakkka! Your mama is a drop of salt water in a bucket!
DabPajusDab (EUNE)
: We will miss you our old good friend ... RIP Aatrox 2013-2018 At June 27 Aatrox is changed to be a Riven 2.0 ;-; And so all Aatrox mains are crying
> [{quoted}](name=DabPajusDab,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cqouKlmH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-27T06:31:45.623+0000) > > We will miss you our old good friend ... > RIP Aatrox 2013-2018 > At June 27 Aatrox is changed to be a Riven 2.0 ;-; > And so all Aatrox mains are crying First of all, TY, I am sad a lot because he died without a funeral! Why riot did not give him a funeral at least? Is it because he is a demon! RIP Aatrox 2013-2018 May god bless your soul in heaven. RIP Phoenixblade 2009-2018 May Satan curse my soul in hell, because I could not help stopping riot from killing aatrox the darkin blade. Second of all, he is not changed, he is literally removed killed. Third of all, we ain`t crying we literally dying I can not eat, or drink or talk at the moment, and I keep going to a mental doctor to help forgot about my only true love aatrox the darkin blade, and keep taking them pills that the doctor writes for me. X_X ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe mama mama mama knows I really loved you aatrox the darkin blade!
Rioter Comments
Elfezen (NA)
: He is so right when he said about old aatrox being a demon and the new being a plastic doll
> [{quoted}](name=Elfezen,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w1tqMweo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-21T14:13:19.162+0000) > > He is so right when he said about old aatrox being a demon and the new being a plastic doll Thank you buddy I appreciate it
Terozu (NA)
: He says the Void is forever. War is (unintelligible) One day you will see. Kinda cool.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1YNtEcmO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-23T04:25:39.239+0000) > > He says the Void is forever. War is (unintelligible) One day you will see. > > Kinda cool. Thank you buddy I appreciate it
Terumie (NA)
: This was already found out long time ago but yeah, I admit I like the creativity behind it.
> [{quoted}](name=Terumie,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1YNtEcmO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-22T04:46:55.400+0000) > > This was already found out long time ago but yeah, I admit I like the creativity behind it. Old is gold, this new generation do not have such creativity, the iPads generation
: You are so correct nobody understands how right you are. (Not being sarcastic)
> [{quoted}](name=Aidra Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1YNtEcmO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-24T01:27:48.765+0000) > > You are so correct nobody understands how right you are. (Not being sarcastic) Old Aatrox always used to say "Nobody understands me, they call my work a hack job" said by the real darkin blade aatrox. His designer resigned from working in riot long time ago, maybe nobody in the balance team understood him that is why he made Aatrox before resigning, if he reworked him instead of whoever reworked him, he will make him better because he loves aatrox and he will be meta not more clunky, but unfortunately Aatrox The darkin blade's designer is no longer working in riot. Anyway, I just want to thank you for you positive lovely comments in all my posts, that is really helped reducing my pain of losing such a lovely hero 😢. I appreciate it.
Rioter Comments
Terumie (NA)
: This was already found out long time ago but yeah, I admit I like the creativity behind it.
> [{quoted}](name=Terumie,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1YNtEcmO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-22T04:46:55.400+0000) > > This was already found out long time ago but yeah, I admit I like the creativity behind it. Mama knows old Aatrox is an original American hero, and Revin 2.0 is a Chinese trash.
Paroe (NA)
: You actually get more BE than before - over the first 30 levels. But really its because the loot-box faux gacha system is _extremely_ popular in the east. In the west we bloody hate it, but leagues popularity and average play time has risen in china and korea since the change. Something to do with a _grind centric gaming culture_ over there.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O0VavOB7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-22T04:38:51.971+0000) > > You actually get more BE than before - over the first 30 levels. > > But really its because the loot-box faux gacha system is _extremely_ popular in the east. In the west we bloody hate it, but leagues popularity and average play time has risen in china and korea since the change. > Something to do with a _grind centric gaming culture_ over there. Man, China is fake, China is ruining the world with bad quality, cheap, copy-paste stuff for example: you can a buy a cheap Chinese school bag and a expensive American school bag, the Chinese one is copy-pasted bad quality that will never last, but the American one is original made from real cotton which makes it last forever, I tried that myself that is why I decided to never waste my money or efforts or time on Chinese things.
: # 666 demonic Aatrox forever praise Satan! **** the Christ!
The Revin 2.0 doll that riot just made will never say these demonic verses!
Jivewolf (NA)
: Can the new Aatrox just be a new champion with another skin and lore?
Thank you for feeling our pain, buddy! I really appreciate it X_X
Rioter Comments
: # We want the old aatrox
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCaXnG7y368 Just like the demons that hunted Emily Rose, reverse their speech to understand them, this doll that riot made will never say these demonic verses.
Rioter Comments
: # We want the old aatrox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGiiqE-b7bk
: # We want the old aatrox
Feel my pain [](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGiiqE-b7bk)
Theleon (EUNE)
: This community is dumb man, don't even bother. People accept whatever is thrown at them. To think that someone would like the reworked aatrox.. fucking shit man. We can't do anything about it. Because all riot cares about is money. And who wouldn't? If people accept the new aatrox it's over. Only a few care about quality. I am waiting to see aatrox being a success. I will be laughing while I get a new pc to play a real game and not this xD
> [{quoted}](name=Theleon,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=83sY1irI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-21T08:07:10.713+0000) > > This community is dumb man, don't even bother. People accept whatever is thrown at them. > To think that someone would like the reworked aatrox.. fucking shit man. We can't do anything about it. Because all riot cares about is money. And who wouldn't? > > If people accept the new aatrox it's over. Only a few care about quality. > I am waiting to see aatrox being a success. I will be laughing while I get a new pc to play a real game and not this xD I can talk no more or eat or drink! Let Adlof Hetler express the pain I feel in my stanza: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGiiqE-b7bk [](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGiiqE-b7bk)
: > You have copied Irelia's new passive and pasted it in Aatrox's new passive. > You have copied Revin's Qs and pasted it to Aatrox's Q. > You have copied Swain's new Ravenous passive and pasted it to Aatrox's W. > You have copied Fiora's Q and pasted it to Aatrox's E > Finally you have copied Swain's new R and pasted it to Aatrox's R. Ugh. This kind of kit-equating irritated me on Pyke's reveal, and it irritated me on Galio's reveal, and it irritates me still on Aatrox's reveal. **_Stop equating one Champion's kit to other Champions abilities. You are free to compare them to get some better understanding of how the abilities work, but stop saying "X ability is literally just Y ability". It's asinine, and it makes it that much harder to actually judge a Champion's kit._** Have you actually looked at the abilities you're talking about? Let's look at them. > **Aatrox:** - Passive - _Deathbringer Stance_: > Aatrox’s next basic attack has increased range and deals a percentage of the target’s maximum health as damage. This attack also significantly reduces all healing and shielding on the target for a few seconds. > > **Deathbringer Stance’s** cooldown is slightly reduced whenever Aatrox casts a spell or when he lands the edge of **The Darkin Blade** on a champion. > --- > **Irelia:** - Passive - _Ionian Fervor_: > When Irelia strikes enemies with spells she gains a stacking bonus damage buff on her basic attacks. At maximum stacks she also gains Attack Speed and deals bonus damage to shields. Let's see, Aatrox gets attack range, %max health damage, and an empowered Grievous Wounds, and can reduce the cooldown by casting abilities and landing Q knock-ups. Irelia gets bonus basic-attack damage from casting abilities, up to four times, and at four stacks gains attack speed and can cut through shields. But sure, _totally_ copied. > **Aatrox:** - Q - _The Darkin Blade_: > Aatrox swings his greatsword up to three times. Each cast increases in damage, impacts a unique area of effect, and can hit with the edge of the blade (a second, smaller hitbox). > > Edge of the blade: Hitting enemies at the far end of the first two casts and the center of the third briefly knocks them up and deals significantly more damage. > --- > **Riven:** - Q - _Broken Wings_: > Riven strikes out in front of her in a short line. This ability may be re-cast 2 additional times. 1st and 2nd Use: Slashes forward, dealing physical damage to all units she comes in contact with. > > 3rd Use: Leaps forward and slams the ground dealing physical damage and knocking nearby enemies up. This leap can cross unpathable terrain. Aatrox makes three separate and unique attacks in a skillshot area (thick line, wide arc, AoE slam), with the edge of the blade (far end of the first strike, far end of the second strike, dead-center of the third strike) knocking enemies airborne and deals more damage. Riven dashes forward and hits enemies around her, dealing the same damage all three times, leaping on the third hit, and knocking up enemies around her on the third hit. "Copied". > **Aatrox:** - W - _Infernal Chains_: > Aatrox smashes the ground, damaging the first enemy hit and briefly slowing them. If it’s a champion or large monster, they are chained to the impact area. > > If the chained enemy is still in the impact area after a few seconds, they are dragged to the center and take damage again. > --- > **Swain:** - Passive - _Ravenous Flock_: > Swain's ravens collect Soul Fragments that heal him. Swain can right-click an immobilized enemy champions to pull them closer to him, dealing damage and ripping out a Soul Fragment. Aatrox fires a line skillshot (reminiscent of Rek'Sai's burrowed Q) that damages and slows an enemy, and if the enemy is a Champion/large monster, they get pulled back to the center and dealt another bit of damage if they don't leave the area. Swain can pull an immobilized enemy to him, dealing damage once and claiming a _Soul Fragment_. ...Are you even _trying_ with these comparisons? _Infernal Chains_ and _Ravenous Flock_ are only alike in that there's a pull and damage. > **Aatrox:** - E - _Umbral Dash_: > _Passive_: Aatrox heals for a portion of the damage he deals. > > _Active_: Aatrox dashes, increasing his attack damage for a few seconds. **Umbral Dash** can store up to 2 charges and can be used simultaneously with **The Darkin Blade**. > --- > **Fiora:** - Q - _Lunge_: > Fiora lunges in a direction and stabs a nearby enemy, dealing physical damage and applying on-hit effects. This attack prioritizes Vitals and enemies it will kill.If this ability hits an enemy, 60% of its cooldown is refunded. Aatrox passively has what amounts to _Death's Dance_, and has a two-charge storing dash that can be used in tandem with his Q. Fiora dashes at the nearest enemy and automatically hits them. Where's the similarities, outside of them being dashes? > **Aatrox:** - R - _World-Ender_: > Aatrox unleashes his full might, becoming monstrous in size and taking flight on massive wings. As he transforms, Aatrox fears nearby minions and briefly increases his movement speed (this bonus is reactivated when out of combat). > > While transformed, Aatrox increases his overall damage and gains a Blood Well that stores health over **World Ender’s** duration, reviving him if he takes lethal damage while in his true form. > --- > **Swain:** - R - _Demonic Ascension_: > Swain frees the demon within for 12 seconds, gaining health. Every second, he drains the 3 closest enemy champions for magic damage, healing him. After draining enough health, Swain gains the ability to cast **Demonflare**. > > Demonflare: Swain unleashes a nova of soulfire dealing magic damage and ending his transformation. See, I can already tell that your reason for equating these two abilities is because they get big and intimidating and start hovering over the air. _That is a pretty shallow comparison of two abilities and is a lame excuse to claim Riot's just copying existing abilities._ **_Aatrox gains size, increased damage, and movement speed, and the ability to revive if he takes lethal damage._** _Swain gains health, drains health from nearby enemies, and can deal big AoE damage if he drains enough health._ None of these abilities are copies of other abilities. _Compare abilities, **do NOT** equate them._
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=upWFJ97u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-17T00:49:35.348+0000) > > Ugh. This kind of kit-equating irritated me on Pyke's reveal, and it irritated me on Galio's reveal, and it irritates me still on Aatrox's reveal. > > **_Stop equating one Champion's kit to other Champions abilities. You are free to compare them to get some better understanding of how the abilities work, but stop saying "X ability is literally just Y ability". It's asinine, and it makes it that much harder to actually judge a Champion's kit._** > > Have you actually looked at the abilities you're talking about? Let's look at them. > > Let's see, Aatrox gets attack range, %max health damage, and an empowered Grievous Wounds, and can reduce the cooldown by casting abilities and landing Q knock-ups. > > Irelia gets bonus basic-attack damage from casting abilities, up to four times, and at four stacks gains attack speed and can cut through shields. > > But sure, _totally_ copied. > > Aatrox makes three separate and unique attacks in a skillshot area (thick line, wide arc, AoE slam), with the edge of the blade (far end of the first strike, far end of the second strike, dead-center of the third strike) knocking enemies airborne and deals more damage. > > Riven dashes forward and hits enemies around her, dealing the same damage all three times, leaping on the third hit, and knocking up enemies around her on the third hit. > > "Copied". > > Aatrox fires a line skillshot (reminiscent of Rek'Sai's burrowed Q) that damages and slows an enemy, and if the enemy is a Champion/large monster, they get pulled back to the center and dealt another bit of damage if they don't leave the area. > > Swain can pull an immobilized enemy to him, dealing damage once and claiming a _Soul Fragment_. > > ...Are you even _trying_ with these comparisons? _Infernal Chains_ and _Ravenous Flock_ are only alike in that there's a pull and damage. > > Aatrox passively has what amounts to _Death's Dance_, and has a two-charge storing dash that can be used in tandem with his Q. > > Fiora dashes at the nearest enemy and automatically hits them. > > Where's the similarities, outside of them being dashes? > > See, I can already tell that your reason for equating these two abilities is because they get big and intimidating and start hovering over the air. > > _That is a pretty shallow comparison of two abilities and is a lame excuse to claim Riot's just copying existing abilities._ > > **_Aatrox gains size, increased damage, and movement speed, and the ability to revive if he takes lethal damage._** > > _Swain gains health, drains health from nearby enemies, and can deal big AoE damage if he drains enough health._ > > None of these abilities are copies of other abilities. > > _Compare abilities, **do NOT** equate them._ Blah blah blah they are copy past just because they look alike regardless of what they do I do not care. Come on this is art, they can not draw? Then quit your job, let someone else do it! They almost do the same thing too regardless of the what you wrote, look it seems like you are a biased talkative person, so stfu and leave me the hell alone, do not comment here or reply to this, fuckk off! Copypaster guy.
: > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixblade07,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W5k41evF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-16T23:39:38.734+0000) > > Well if they can not do it, I can! hell yeah I CAN create something for aatrox better than this poop, I have been out of job for the last 5 years, I wish I was working in riot to create something more creative. > > > If the guy who created Aatrox in 2013 was still working in riot, he would have reworked him to something really better than this because he loves what he created, but unfortunately he resigned long time ago. > > Old Aatrox always used to say "Nobody understands me, they call my work a hack job", "This is no massacre, this my MASTERPIECE" this is just an example of old aatrox beautiful quotes that new creepy joky aatox will neve say. I mean I'd resign too if I made Rengar.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W5k41evF,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T01:18:09.711+0000) > > I mean I'd resign too if I made Rengar. No you will get fired
: > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixblade07,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W5k41evF,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T00:03:09.058+0000) > > Liar, nobody could solo old rift at 6. you need a whole team at level 6 to kill old rift. if you know how to work the skills you could the eyeball poping counted as ability damage so if you had and sorta spell vamp you pretty much insta healed 20 hp and with jax e you take no damage so yeah i could do it by 6 most games
> [{quoted}](name=ageddemon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W5k41evF,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T00:13:12.782+0000) > > if you know how to work the skills you could the eyeball poping counted as ability damage so if you had and sorta spell vamp you pretty much insta healed 20 hp and with jax e you take no damage so yeah i could do it by 6 most games Show me a video to believe it, otherwise Imma ignore you
: > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixblade07,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W5k41evF,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-16T23:59:59.114+0000) > > I am talking about old rift, it was way stronger than current rift that is why I have to wait till level 9 to solo it, but current rift I can solo it from level 6, it is so weak and useless, it only help us push, it does not help me do damage and be tank like old rift did, old rift lasts for the whole game, current rift is gone with a press of a botton. you had to wait till level 9 to do old rift? i could always solo it at 6
> [{quoted}](name=ageddemon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W5k41evF,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T00:01:03.036+0000) > > you had to wait till level 9 to do old rift? i could always solo it at 6 Liar, nobody could solo old rift at 6. you need a whole team at level 6 to kill old rift.
: Every. Fucking. Rework.
> [{quoted}](name=Social Justice 1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W5k41evF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-16T23:52:33.578+0000) > > Every. > > Fucking. > > Rework. I feel you now, homie, I never expected this to happen to my beloved champ one day, so I feel you now ehee ehee ehe.
: you have to wait till 9 to solo rift? plus see my other post on i quit
> [{quoted}](name=ageddemon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W5k41evF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-16T23:47:58.844+0000) > > you have to wait till 9 to solo rift? plus see my other post on i quit I am talking about old rift, it was way stronger than current rift that is why I have to wait till level 9 to solo it, but current rift I can solo it from level 6, it is so weak and useless, it only help us push, it does not help me do damage and be tank like old rift did, old rift lasts for the whole game, current rift is gone with a press of a botton.
Rioter Comments
: Most champs are not wholly original lol. It's ridiculous to expect them to create 100% unique mechanics for over 140 champions. A lot of champs have 3 hit passives, Nami and Cho'gath Q are basically the same ability with different visuals, Vi E is Graves ulti pasted onto an auto attack enhancer, etc etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W5k41evF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-16T23:02:48.194+0000) > > Most champs are not wholly original lol. It's ridiculous to expect them to create 100% unique mechanics for over 140 champions. A lot of champs have 3 hit passives, Nami and Cho'gath Q are basically the same ability with different visuals, Vi E is Graves ulti pasted onto an auto attack enhancer, etc etc. Well if they can not do it, I can! hell yeah I CAN create something for aatrox better than this poop, I have been out of job for the last 5 years, I wish I was working in riot to create something more creative. If the guy who created Aatrox in 2013 was still working in riot, he would have reworked him to something really better than this because he loves what he created, but unfortunately he resigned long time ago. Old Aatrox always used to say "Nobody understands me, they call my work a hack job", "This is no massacre, this my MASTERPIECE" this is just an example of old aatrox beautiful quotes that new creepy joky aatox will neve say.
Pika Fox (NA)
: He auto attacks just like every champion in the game. See? Copy pasta!
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W5k41evF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-16T22:58:04.669+0000) > > He auto attacks just like every champion in the game. See? Copy pasta! Nobody attacks like Aatrox, come be real, my sword or blade can even dance when I have critical strike, also I am the only left handed champion in the game, now they removed that.
: check out these two cool champions {{champion:11}} {{champion:23}} or even this {{champion:48}} if you are desperate for right clicks only.
Hell no this weak swordsmen do not heal like Aatrox or attack as fast as Aatrox, find one champion that fit these three nicknames: 1- King of revive. 2- King of heal. 3- King of attack speed. These are aatrox`s nicknames, no champion in the game can have them, he even used to have the longest sword or blade in the game godammit, After two weeks only he will be gone forever, and so am I.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Broporo (NA)
: Which part was a lie though? You can still disenchant shards for BE and those level capsules *can* just give you flat essence as well as shards. Care to elaborate on where you thought I was lying?
You said: "you just have more opportunities to get it! ". That is a lie, because after what you did I am getting less money (IP or blue essence call it whatever you want), I am done, I am sick of this! You say I have more opportunities to get money, and other rioters say it over and over again, we believed them and waited patiently for them to launch the patch 7.22, but all what they said a big lie, all the vidoes, announcements about 7.22 was a lie. MY friend RAGEONNOOBS is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, I ONLY GET 1200 BLUE ESSENCE EACH LEVEL OR LESS. AND IT IS GETTING HARDER AS THE MORE I LEVEL UP THE HARDER IT GETS AND THE LESS MONEY I GET, NOW I AM ALMOST LEVEL 40 AND I GET MONEY EVERY 20 GAMES BECAUSE I AM BRONZE V AND MOST OF MY GAMES ARE DEFEATS. MOREOVER I DO NOT GET ANY CHESTS BECAUSE I MAIN 5 CHAMPS ANIVIA (MID), AATROX (TOP), ASHE (ADC), KAYN (JUNGLE), BRAUM (SUPPORT), ALL OF MY FIVE MAINS ARE LEVEL 7 IN ALL MY ACCOUNTS IN EU NORDIC, EU WEST, AND TURKEY, I ONLY PLAY THESE FIVE CHAMPS, AND I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY ANY OTHER CHAMPS, IF THEY BAN THE CHAMP I AM ABOUT TO PLAY i DODGE THE GAME, NOBODY CAN FORCE ME TO PLAY STH I DO NOT LIKE EVEN YOU RIOT WITH YOUR NEW STUPID SYSTEM, I GOT 5 CHESTS WITH ALL MY FIVE MAINS SO I AM NOT GETTING ANY NEW CHESTS, I ONLY GET KEYS, I HAVE MORE THAN A 100 KEYS IN VAIN, WHERE ARE MY TREASURES AT? BOTTOMLINE IS NEW SYSTEM MEANS FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN FEW CHAMPS NOT ALL OF THEM, MEANS THAT THEY ONLY GET 500 BLUE ESSENCE EACH LEVEL AHH i LOVE THE PAST WHEN i USED TO GET 500 IP EACH GAME, AND THEY WONT GET ANY CHESTS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANNA PLAY OTHER CHAMPS, AT THE TOP OF ALL OF THIS THEY BROKE IN REAL LIFE, THEY VERY POOR, THEY CAN NOT BUY BLUE ESSENCE LIKE RISH BOY REDMERCY! IN THE PAST, THESE WAS NO WAY WHATSOEVER FOR RISH PEOPLE TO BUY IP USING THEY MONEY (RP POINTS), NOW WITH THIS NEW SYSTEM, RISH PEOPLE WILL BE VERY HAPPY BECUASE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO GET A LOT OF BLUE ESSENCE WITHOUT SWEAT OR HARD WORK UNLIKE US WE WILL HAFTA WORK HARD LIKE SLAVESS FOR OUR BLUE ESSENCE. YET RISH PEOPLE WILL BUY TENS OF CHESTS AND KEEP SELLING AHHHH. I COULDA END IT THIS WITH F*** Y**, R***, BUT INSTEAD I WILL END IT WITH MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU, BECAUSE YOU RUINED MY FUN. NOW THIS IS REALLY THE BOTTOMLINE, RIOT YOU HURT 80% OF THE LOL PLAYERS BY DOING THIS BECAUSE MOST OF US ARE TEENAGERS AND YOUNG PEOPLE LESS THAN 22 YEARS OLD AND MOST OF US ARE DEPENDENT ON OUR PARENTS, WHICH MEANS THAN MORE THAN 80% OF LOL PLAYERS ARE POOR, SO HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO BUY BLUE ESSENCE WHEN WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE A BANK CARD OR WHEN THE ONE DOLLAR EQUAL MORE THAN 50 IN OUR MONEY, DO NOT YOU KNOW THE DOLLAR IS EXPENSIVE FOR LOTTA PEOPLE HUH? MAN YOU RUTHLESS, BADASSS WITHOUT MERCY! x_x
Broporo (NA)
: Which part was a lie though? You can still disenchant shards for BE and those level capsules *can* just give you flat essence as well as shards. Care to elaborate on where you thought I was lying?
You said: "you just have more opportunities to get it! ". That is a lie, because after what you did I am getting less money (IP or blue essence call it whatever you want), I am done, I am sick of this! You say I have more opportunities to get money, and other rioters say it over and over again, we believed them and waited patiently for them to launch the patch 7.22, but all what they said a big lie, all the vidoes, announcements about 7.22 was a lie. MY friend RAGEONNOOBS is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, I ONLY GET 1200 BLUE ESSENCE EACH LEVEL OR LESS. AND IT IS GETTING HARDER AS THE MORE I LEVEL UP THE HARDER IT GETS AND THE LESS MONEY I GET, NOW I AM ALMOST LEVEL 40 AND I GET MONEY EVERY 20 GAMES BECAUSE I AM BRONZE V AND MOST OF MY GAMES ARE DEFEATS. MOREOVER I DO NOT GET ANY CHESTS BECAUSE I MAIN 5 CHAMPS ANIVIA (MID), AATROX (TOP), ASHE (ADC), KAYN (JUNGLE), BRAUM (SUPPORT), ALL OF MY FIVE MAINS ARE LEVEL 7 IN ALL MY ACCOUNTS IN EU NORDIC, EU WEST, AND TURKEY, I ONLY PLAY THESE FIVE CHAMPS, AND I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY ANY OTHER CHAMPS, IF THEY BAN THE CHAMP I AM ABOUT TO PLAY i DODGE THE GAME, NOBODY CAN FORCE ME TO PLAY STH I DO NOT LIKE EVEN YOU RIOT WITH YOUR NEW STUPID SYSTEM, I GOT 5 CHESTS WITH ALL MY FIVE MAINS SO I AM NOT GETTING ANY NEW CHESTS, I ONLY GET KEYS, I HAVE MORE THAN A 100 KEYS IN VAIN, WHERE ARE MY TREASURES AT? BOTTOMLINE IS NEW SYSTEM MEANS FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN FEW CHAMPS NOT ALL OF THEM, MEANS THAT THEY ONLY GET 500 BLUE ESSENCE EACH LEVEL AHH i LOVE THE PAST WHEN i USED TO GET 500 IP EACH GAME, AND THEY WONT GET ANY CHESTS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANNA PLAY OTHER CHAMPS, AT THE TOP OF ALL OF THIS THEY BROKE IN REAL LIFE, THEY VERY POOR, THEY CAN NOT BUY BLUE ESSENCE LIKE RISH BOY REDMERCY! IN THE PAST, THESE WAS NO WAY WHATSOEVER FOR RISH PEOPLE TO BUY IP USING THEY MONEY (RP POINTS), NOW WITH THIS NEW SYSTEM, RISH PEOPLE WILL BE VERY HAPPY BECUASE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO GET A LOT OF BLUE ESSENCE WITHOUT SWEAT OR HARD WORK UNLIKE US WE WILL HAFTA WORK HARD LIKE SLAVESS FOR OUR BLUE ESSENCE. YET RISH PEOPLE WILL BUY TENS OF CHESTS AND KEEP SELLING AHHHH. I COULDA END IT THIS WITH F*** Y**, R***, BUT INSTEAD I WILL END IT WITH MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU, BECAUSE YOU RUINED MY FUN.
: Hey do not listen to the noobs that commented below, here is the bottom line: I am main Anivia just like you who mained aatrox since his release, and to my best knowledge, this is the best way to play aatrox: 1st tip: Scaling damage, armor, and magic resist to lvl 18 for late game power, so play passively early. 2nd tip: follow this build early game {{item:1053}} {{item:1043}} {{item:3047}} Core items {{item:3124}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3742}} {{item:2140}} Hint: late game sell the boots for dead man's plate cuz you do not need them no more. TO my best knowledge, this is the best way to play aatrox now although he is garbage.
What I meant by scaling damage is scaling damage runes to lvl 18 the big and red ones. Scaling armor to lvl 18 the yellow ones Scaling magic resist lvl 18 blue ones For mastery do whatever you prefer he is very flexible.
: Hey do not listen to the noobs that commented below, here is the bottom line: I am main Anivia just like you who mained aatrox since his release, and to my best knowledge, this is the best way to play aatrox: 1st tip: Scaling damage, armor, and magic resist to lvl 18 for late game power, so play passively early. 2nd tip: follow this build early game {{item:1053}} {{item:1043}} {{item:3047}} Core items {{item:3124}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3742}} {{item:2140}} Hint: late game sell the boots for dead man's plate cuz you do not need them no more. TO my best knowledge, this is the best way to play aatrox now although he is garbage.
this build will give you 2.5 attack speed. more than 200 armor and magic resist
: @Aatrox mains, How do you do it? How do you pubstomp so hard with him?
Hey do not listen to the noobs that commented below, here is the bottom line: I am main Anivia just like you who mained aatrox since his release, and to my best knowledge, this is the best way to play aatrox: 1st tip: Scaling damage, armor, and magic resist to lvl 18 for late game power, so play passively early. 2nd tip: follow this build early game {{item:1053}} {{item:1043}} {{item:3047}} Core items {{item:3124}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3742}} {{item:2140}} Hint: late game sell the boots for dead man's plate cuz you do not need them no more. TO my best knowledge, this is the best way to play aatrox now although he is garbage.
: Aatrox winrate
just say fuckk riot
: AATROX THE FAILED FIGHTER
I really I agree with you now, I feel that literally humiliated us for the revive cuz it was so special the one and only unconditional revive in the game. I do not want this revive no more, please give us shield or heal like olaf.
Keitron (NA)
: Aatrox is in a worse condition
Let's # Make Aatrox great again please!
: Aatrox Rework Screwed The Passive Up
God bless Riot, they are so godless Riot, I heard tomorrow ain't promised today for aatrox.
: I think vlads great, and balanced. Aatrox isn't in the same league as him, hes garbage in all ways. And as someone who mains him I know hes not even a good duelist either as he gets blown up even before his third attack and even if he doesn't the heal isnt enough to outdo the burst. That is who we are talking about, Aatrox, so stay on topic.
The problem with Aatrox is he suffer against ranged champs or any champs who only damage from afar and kill him without even getting closer to him, so if aatrox never attacked, he never heal, his E is not enough to slow his enemies, as Aatrox will probably get slowed too by his enemy's ablilities. This is my build for aatrox Top lane {{item:3153}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3065}} {{item:2140}} Jungle {{item:1416}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3065}} {{item:2140}} When I lane I get almost 35% lifesteal (with masteries) when full build, but when I jungle I get like 25% lifesteal (with masteries) only. This build give me 2.5 attack speed with the passive and ulti attack speed (2.12 without ulti only passive) Also it give me 3 lives, 180 armor (with scaling armor runes), 185 magic resist (with scaling magic resist runes), and almost 2500 hp. 30% critical strike, Aatrox has a funny animation when he critically strike, his blade bends and dances like a living blade. I get almost 300 damage (with scaling ad runes). Out of all the builds I tried on Aatrox, I liked this the most. I jump at the enemies recklessly and carelessly like a carefree child knowing that I have three lives, they focus me as usual, as they think that I am the most dangerous guy, I die, fine, I die again, no problem, but the enemies end up dead by my team, because I am not the only one who does the damage. If I am the only who does damage, it sucks, I will die three times in vain.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Long term we'd still like to do some significant work to Aatrox, take advantage of his theme more and make him a champion with more distinct gameplay. That's not currently a scheduled project though, there are other champs we feel need the work more. We don't want to just leave him as is for an indeterminate period of time however. In the short term as a result we're going to be buffing his passive so its cooldown reduces by level. At present it has a flat 225s CD, we're going to reduce that to 225/200/175/150 at levels 1/6/11/16 in the next patch (5.11), in particular so that Aatrox generally has access to his passive in late game team fights.
Meddler (NA)
: Long term we'd still like to do some significant work to Aatrox, take advantage of his theme more and make him a champion with more distinct gameplay. That's not currently a scheduled project though, there are other champs we feel need the work more. We don't want to just leave him as is for an indeterminate period of time however. In the short term as a result we're going to be buffing his passive so its cooldown reduces by level. At present it has a flat 225s CD, we're going to reduce that to 225/200/175/150 at levels 1/6/11/16 in the next patch (5.11), in particular so that Aatrox generally has access to his passive in late game team fights.
When will you rework or fix Aatrox? We have been patient for so long, I just became main Aatrox, I do NOT want to quit playing Aatrox yet, as I still have so much to give.{{champion:266}} Please make him fun to learn and play. I just bought Aatrox a month ago, and I have been trying to master him, but I faced all the problems that these guys talked about, I tired different builds, nothing worked, I am puzzled, Is Aatrox really a fighter or a tank? Is he like Darius or Olaf? I am compared him to all the fighters that are secondary tanks, he nothing compared to them. Maybe you will think that I am a noob because I could not play Aatrox, but I am telling you he is unplayable right now. I am pro player, I completely mastered Anivia and had fun playing this Phoenix all of these years, yet as soon as I quited maining Anivia because I needed some change and mained Aatrox, as I really like this darkin blade, now that he reminds me of a legendary hero I like in Dota 2 called Terrorblade (the demon marauder), Terrorblade is just so strong and I still play him and I have no issues with him, Terrorblade makes some combos with Phoenix in dota 2 unlike Aatrox. By the way, they say in Aatrox profile that Aatrox's ulit can change the results of the match so be careful when you use it, I say this is not true, because it does not matter when you use this ulti, it does not change anything. Massacare is not like Terrorblade's ulit Sander. Terrorblade's ulti Sander does change the results of the battle unlike Aatrox's ulti. For example, if terrorblade is suddenly ambushed and attacked by two, he will try to kill one of them or get him low at lease and keep the otherone at full hp, and if they silly, they will damage Terrorblade to kill him, but as soon as terrorblade get low hp, he swap hp between him and the enemy that has full hp, and this way he kills both of the enemies who ambushed him because they are low in hp and he is back to full hp. So Terrorblade ulti is hp's swap minimum hp swap is 25% which severely change the results of the battle, that's why people are scared of attacking Terrorblade, but here in LOL who's scared of attacking Aatrox? nobody, even soraka can solo 1 vs 1 aatrox. what I meant by minimum hp swap is 25% is if Terrrorblade has only 1% of his hp and the enemy has 100%, Terrorblade can still swap hp but the enemy will not get 1% hp, they will get at least 25% of their hp and Terrorblade will get 100%. and if the enemy has lifesteal they might be able to get from 25% hp to 100% hp against if Terrorblade do not finish them fast which make Terroblade's ulti useless.

Phoenixblade07

Level 34 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion