: Please just let this game die.
honestly fuck this game fuck riot fuck everyone
ADC Bard (NA)
: why should I care about some european law about security and shit
Jad51 (NA)
: Getting AURF
because arurf is fucking **CANCER**
: DODGE PENALTY
not 100% sure but i think the dodge timer resets 24h after your first dodge. if u don't play ranked just troll cuz games don't last 30 minutes
Namulith (NA)
: "Pic :o" Filter
hitler is also filtered
Felbhu (NA)
: Please disable fizz in URF.
that's what happens when 1 or 2 players get top tier urf champions. I got jax and was a god among men cuz that shit is extremely op and the enemy team didn't have an op champion of their own. REMOVE ALL RANDOM FROM URF U FUCK RIOT.
: Please Read RITO (ARURF + TOXICITY Paragraph)
: Ideas to Improve AR/URF
JUST REMOVE THE FUCKING RANDOM PART AND URF IS FIXED THIS SHIT IS SO UNFUN GAMES END BEFORE WE CAN EVEN START AN FF VOTE AT 15 BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS SO UNBALANCED FUCK YOU RIOT
: Funnest (not strongest) ARURF Champ Prelims
what's the point of making this list when you can't even fucking pick those champions?
: If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing, what would you choose?
: RNG ***Is*** bad for a "For fun" game mode But so is a Meta.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iUPrha0s,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-27T05:18:02.613+0000) > > RNG ***Is*** bad for a "For fun" game mode > > But so is a Meta. who the fuck cares about the meta? i just want to pick whatever the fuck i want
Netorare (EUNE)
: ARURF problem...
got blitzcrank 4 times in a row and want to kill some one
OTVES (EUNE)
: THE EU COMMUNITY IS PISSED
ADC Bard (NA)
: Here's another one. Hover over the champion you want to ban, then ban your teammate's intended pick. They will rage and ban yours. BANG, 2 banned champions. {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XasrgKxE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-25T05:03:22.092+0000) > > Here's another one. Hover over the champion you want to ban, then ban your teammate's intended pick. They will rage and ban yours. BANG, 2 banned champions. > > {{champion:432}} i do this a lot and it works every time
: This game is becoming unbearable and irritating.
looking at your op.gg it looks like you lose lane in most games
: Who's the most skilless champion in League?
: RIP Total biscuit.
better to die than live in pain
: What if URF was up 24/7
KZ Engel (NA)
: if i could go back 8 years
unless the buyer is retarded no one will buy an account with a verified email
: New player FB page
Xcion (NA)
: Last game i said " GG team of trashcans "
because that's not enough to warrant a punishment contrary to the belief of the thin skinned kids who play this game.
: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Gh5JxEuK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-05-24T00:42:32.626+0000) > > good job whoever at riot brought the data for this change to the team. this looks way better. it's why i like riot. They don't always respond quickly but they really try to listen to the fan base when it comes to stuff like this.
> [{quoted}](name=TheRiddum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Gh5JxEuK,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-05-24T00:52:47.299+0000) > > it's why i like riot. > They don't always respond quickly but they really try to listen to the fan base when it comes to stuff like this. except when it requires to put effort into changing something
CLG ear (NA)
: animu waifu thread
this thread is a dump
: Can you please give Pyke a summoner icon?
champions getting a summoner icon was never really a thing though
Rioter Comments
: Loading into game bug
> [{quoted}](name=The Stripy Bag,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EJIzkUxz,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-22T21:21:07.323+0000) > >I know it's not my computer or my internet that is the issue here so it has to be something at Riot said every one ever
: I really expect a PS5 announcement at E3
i don't expect any new consoles until the technology advances a bit more, so i give it a few more years until this console generation ends
Luralin (NA)
: Post in this thread and I'll tell you why I like you
you're not important enough for me to care about what you think of me
: Transfere
[i wish there was a quick way to know](http://prntscr.com/jkworj)
CLG ear (NA)
: what happened to my mod outplay counter????
it's there for me http://prntscr.com/jkwlu3
: Phew, I was worried for a second...
: please someone teach me so i stop feeding!!
you probably always try to go for ez kills on targets that are alone farming without having wards nearby then get shit on by the goon squad
Cleanut (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=THQhecxM,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-13T02:43:51.830+0000) > > I cant imagine that anyone that has their finger constantly on tab or D/F, is any higher than gold lol. > > Imagine playing jayce or nid, with three fingers lol Faker uses 3, probably. Go to this link below and stop at around 2:35. You can see the R key open. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9STITk4qDNE
> [{quoted}](name=Cleanut,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=THQhecxM,comment-id=00040004,timestamp=2018-05-21T16:50:10.166+0000) > > Faker uses 3, probably. Go to this link below and stop at around 2:35. You can see the R key open. > https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9STITk4qDNE you realize you're replying to a 6month old comment right?
ADC Bard (NA)
: Best Girl in each of their respective anime
: > [{quoted}](name=PykeSupportCarry,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VnegP3cz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-21T04:51:29.731+0000) > > annie and fizz are pretty good especially if you're low elo I thought you had to be at least level 30 to post on boards...
> [{quoted}](name=HigherTier,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VnegP3cz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-21T06:35:42.890+0000) > > I thought you had to be at least level 30 to post on boards... it was changed a long time ago
: What Midlaners are good onetricks?
annie and fizz are pretty good especially if you're low elo
: All the people that are talking about AFKing not being bannable you should first note that this is Tyler1 and he is skating on thin ice because he was indefinitely banned once already.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bWyhWM,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-05-21T04:08:51.354+0000) > > All the people that are talking about AFKing not being bannable you should first note that this is Tyler1 and he is skating on thin ice because he was indefinitely banned once already. if riot bans him for afking they should ban everyone else for afking.
: > [{quoted}](name=PykeSupportCarry,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bWyhWM,comment-id=00050001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-21T03:34:17.406+0000) > > i've reached 20 games of low priority queue for 20 minutes and started at 5 games for 5 minutes. do yourself a favor and actually experience the system yourself before talking out of your ass to someone who has actually experienced the system. You would've been banned by the 10th my man if you did it every single game in a row . . . . ~~Psst i know its not bannable but the reason i'm arguing with you is because i don't want people to know it's not bannable.. I don't want players to be even more toxic then it is now~~
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bWyhWM,comment-id=000500010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-21T03:40:34.952+0000) > > You would've been banned by the 10th my man if you did it every single game in a row > . > . > . > . > ~~Psst i know its not bannable but the reason i'm arguing with you is because i don't want people to know it's not bannable.. I don't want players to be even more toxic then it is now~~ i would argue that by now everyone knows that you don't get banned for afking, but there are still some clueless people who think they will get banned since they don't understand how low priority queue works.
ADC Bard (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bWyhWM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-21T03:06:02.223+0000) > > It is actually, it just takes longer to get nailed with a ban than raging. It's not. I left a lot of games, got a lot of low priority queues. Never got banned. {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bWyhWM,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-21T03:33:26.172+0000) > > It's not. I left a lot of games, got a lot of low priority queues. Never got banned. > > {{champion:432}} he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about lol. he is probably the type of guy that threatens to get people banned for ksing his blue or someshit too
: > [{quoted}](name=PykeSupportCarry,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bWyhWM,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2018-05-21T03:27:50.776+0000) > > are you confusing low priority queue with a ban or what? it's been years since riot changed the way afk punishments are handled Do yourself a favor make a new account and only afk on that account see how quickly you get a ban if you do it 5 - 7 games in a row You will not get a low prio ban if you continue to do it Low prio is a warning which leads to -> Indefinite
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bWyhWM,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-21T03:32:26.928+0000) > > Do yourself a favor make a new account and only afk on that account > see how quickly you get a ban if you do it 5 - 7 games in a row > You will not get a low prio ban if you continue to do it > Low prio is a warning which leads to -> Indefinite i've reached 20 games of low priority queue for 20 minutes and started at 5 games for 5 minutes. do yourself a favor and actually experience the system yourself before talking out of your ass to someone who has actually experienced the system.
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bWyhWM,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-21T03:22:12.443+0000) > > Took longer than I thought it would, but I'm still not surprised honestly Yeah i gotta give him props i expected him to instantly revert once ban was lifted. I was very vocal on the boards about his "Unban" which led to me getting a 2 week ban from the site.. Riot needs streamers to help keep the game relevant and because t1 is an EXTREMELY popular streamer hes an ideal candidate for the job which is why no actions will likely be taken
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bWyhWM,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-05-21T03:29:48.453+0000) > > Yeah i gotta give him props > i expected him to instantly revert once ban was lifted. > I was very vocal on the boards about his "Unban" which led to me getting a 2 week ban from the site.. Riot needs streamers to help keep the game relevant and because t1 is an EXTREMELY popular streamer hes an ideal candidate for the job which is why no actions will likely be taken he hasn't streamed in a long time though
: > [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bWyhWM,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-21T03:14:08.395+0000) > > Remember when his fans were demanding bans for every single person that afk'd in his games because you know, he's him. > > Bet you they don't think people should be banned for afk'ing in one game now. The day people accept "Afking" in ranked games as "okay" is the day i get banned Because i will call them out and i will be very vocal about it Normal que games are bannable for afk but takes much longer than Ranked que afk does which is why people say its "Not bannable" which i guess is true unless you do it Consistently{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} But yes i do agree his fans will start trying to justify his action which will start another board spam war
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bWyhWM,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-05-21T03:23:56.636+0000) > > The day people accept "Afking" in ranked games as "okay" is the day i get banned > Because i will call them out and i will be very vocal about it > > Normal que games are bannable for afk but takes much longer than Ranked que afk does which is why people say its "Not bannable" > which i guess is true unless you do it Consistently{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > > But yes i do agree his fans will start trying to justify his action which will start another board spam war are you confusing low priority queue with a ban or what? it's been years since riot changed the way afk punishments are handled
CLG ear (NA)
: i haven't seen him stream in a while and I have him followed
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bWyhWM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-21T02:58:35.900+0000) > > i haven't seen him stream in a while and I have him followed he stopped streaming because he is addicted as fuck to league of legends and didn't want to have to focus on the stream while playing
: Remember when his fans were demanding bans for every single person that afk'd in his games because you know, he's him. Bet you they don't think people should be banned for afk'ing in one game now.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bWyhWM,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-21T03:14:08.395+0000) > > Remember when his fans were demanding bans for every single person that afk'd in his games because you know, he's him. > > Bet you they don't think people should be banned for afk'ing in one game now. no one gets banned for afking though. before you talk about how you once afk'd and got banned let me tell you that riot has changed the system to put players in low priority queue instead of banning them.
: Oh look, tyler 1 ragequitting/trolling/inting on ranked games again!
all i saw was him ragequitting. where is the trolling and inting? ragequitting isn't even bannable though, you get an annoying low priority queue and that's it
: > [{quoted}](name=PykeSupportCarry,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rxdebXuj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-21T01:55:07.040+0000) > > i don't flame people because they're first timing their champion or still in the process of learning, i flame people because the frustration of them making me lose gets to me and i can't help myself but to flame them Well, you can always improve on that I guess. Have you tried verbally yelling at your monitor instead? I hear it really helps.
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rxdebXuj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-21T01:56:29.117+0000) > > Well, you can always improve on that I guess. Have you tried verbally yelling at your monitor instead? I hear it really helps. i've tried muting everyone, disabling all chat and dragging the chatbox offscreen. None of that worked, because the only way i can vent my frustration is by flaming the players doing poorly.
Rioter Comments
: It's okay to be bad
i don't flame people because they're first timing their champion or still in the process of learning, i flame people because the frustration of them making me lose gets to me and i can't help myself but to flame them
Bunnymap (NA)
: Low quality shitpost
> [{quoted}](name=Bunnymap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uiwl3Opz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-17T01:47:42.559+0000) > > Low quality shitpost would you say it's a shitty shitpost?
: NA is actually
if you're talking about chat toxicity, then NA is way less toxic than EUW, and this is coming from someone who has leveled accounts to 30 in both regions
Show more

PykeSupportCarry

Level 17 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion