: Anyone Else Ready to Quit League for another Semester?
: I Want a New Skin for Zoe
> Skin > Zoe Downvoted before even thinking about it
DeltaDan (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=QuM1tSuk3 YT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNZAoJjV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:31:43.857+0000) > > ADC players always complain. This is it. Look at my profile and see if you still think im an ADC main
> [{quoted}](name=DeltaDan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNZAoJjV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-19T11:06:41.707+0000) > > Look at my profile and see if you still think im an ADC main You're complaining about adcs being raped by Kayn.
S V (NA)
: If your average MMR of the games you play is lower than the expected MMR for your current rank/LP, then the ratio will decrease the gains while increase the loss. This also works vice versa if you're average MMR is higher than the expected MMR of current LP/rank (Especially shown by smurfs and how people can skip ranked tiers entirely if it's that significant). And easy MMR boost would be to duo with a higher MMR person than yourself to fix/bolster your gain/loss ratio (But will also be more difficult as climbing should be). If you duo with lower mmr buddies, the games can average out to be better for them while worse for you. Edit : Forgot to explain why for this section. Example : Player Z Gold 1 with MMR of Gold 1 20+/20- Player X Silver 4 with MMR of Silver 4 20+/20- If they duoed, the MMR of of the game would average somewhere at Silver 1/Gold 4. This would be more difficult for Player X but easier for Player Z. The result should also show that Player X has high gain/ lower loss while Player Z would have lower gain/ higher loss regarding LP rewards. Another instance is just a small explanation of two people with same rank/LP but different hidden MMR. Example : Player A : Silver 3 with MMR of a Gold 2. Ratio might look like 28+/13- Games Player A must deal with : People in Gold 2 area of difficulty. The player is versus higher people and shows that the level of play (MMR) is higher than what the Rank/LP is shown so the gain/loss is in favor of the player to get the player's rank/LP to match the MMR. Player B : Silver 3 with MMR of a Bronze 1. Ratio would look like 14+/23- Games Player B must deal with : People in Bronze 1 difficulty. If he's having a 50% wr at this level then the player clearly shouldn't be in Silver 3 which is why the gain/loss ratio looks like that. You can find MMR estimates with sites like euw.whatismymmr.com [Unfortunately op.gg has removed theirs probably because theirs is outdated] People can spend hours on end debating "That's not my real rank" or "My friend has a better one but we're the same" but at the end of the day, the results of the hidden MMR don't lie.
> [{quoted}](name=S V ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2iR30EI0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T10:00:40.233+0000) > > If your average MMR of the games you play is lower than the expected MMR for your current rank/LP, then the ratio will decrease the gains while increase the loss. This also works vice versa if you're average MMR is higher than the expected MMR of current LP/rank (Especially shown by smurfs and how people can skip ranked tiers entirely if it's that significant). > > And easy MMR boost would be to duo with a higher MMR person than yourself to fix/bolster your gain/loss ratio (But will also be more difficult as climbing should be). > > If you duo with lower mmr buddies, the games can average out to be better for them while worse for you. > Edit : Forgot to explain why for this section. > Example : > Player Z Gold 1 with MMR of Gold 1 20+/20- > Player X Silver 4 with MMR of Silver 4 20+/20- > If they duoed, the MMR of of the game would average somewhere at Silver 1/Gold 4. This would be more difficult for Player X but easier for Player Z. The result should also show that Player X has high gain/ lower loss while Player Z would have lower gain/ higher loss regarding LP rewards. > > Another instance is just a small explanation of two people with same rank/LP but different hidden MMR. > Example : > Player A : Silver 3 with MMR of a Gold 2. Ratio might look like 28+/13- > Games Player A must deal with : People in Gold 2 area of difficulty. The player is versus higher people and shows that the level of play (MMR) is higher than what the Rank/LP is shown so the gain/loss is in favor of the player to get the player's rank/LP to match the MMR. > Player B : Silver 3 with MMR of a Bronze 1. Ratio would look like 14+/23- > Games Player B must deal with : People in Bronze 1 difficulty. If he's having a 50% wr at this level then the player clearly shouldn't be in Silver 3 which is why the gain/loss ratio looks like that. > > You can find MMR estimates with sites like euw.whatismymmr.com [Unfortunately op.gg has removed theirs probably because theirs is outdated] > > People can spend hours on end debating "That's not my real rank" or "My friend has a better one but we're the same" but at the end of the day, the results of the hidden MMR don't lie. I'm with 70% winrate. I moved from playing jungle to support. My MMR says its 1,017. Something close to silver2. and I'm silver 1. So, I don't understand. Silver 1/2 is almost the same. except that in silver 1 I get more gold/plat players.
Barso55 (NA)
: Game has been around for how many years? Client is still a piece of shit
They are making a new ~~login screen~~ client. Let's hope its better
Rioter Comments
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: RIOT would deserve to lose its entire playerbase until they fix their game
Even KurtzPel got less bugs. League of memes. Vandrill got about 2M views last days just because of bugs.
Juxin (NA)
: Riot, are you seriously going to allow people to play the game when the game is severely bugged out?
: How the fuck can anyone -ANYONE- play this game anymore and say "It's fun"?
People who say the game is fun atm : - Premium suckers - Riot employees - People who cameback after s4 or s3 - People who downloaded league just for TFT - Lux mains (I don't think they say that anymore because Lux got nerfed by 0.01% of her power) - Yasuo mains - Top Ranged champs players - Teemo mains
: Nexus Blitz was nowhere close to as popular as TFT is.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qzYZK6A1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-18T02:53:41.965+0000) > > Nexus Blitz was nowhere close to as popular as TFT is. Bullshit. Nexus Blitz was popular asf and fun. TFT isn't popular as NB and its not even fun to play. Like come on you put things with your luck boom.
Rioter Comments
: halloween skin ideas
Me before even reading : No Me after seeing Zoe : No *Zoe only has 3 skins she needs a little more attention* : No, Udyr needs more
DeltaDan (EUW)
: The smite interaction with Kayn's ult is too op imo
ADC players always complain. This is it.
Rioter Comments
Th3Outsider (EUNE)
: Kda evelynn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t1aQOiv5Lg
Rioter Comments
: What Is The Point Of Jhin Right Now? (Patch 9.14)
Me, a player who plays Jhin and Draven when I'm autofilled adc. I think Jhin is Jhin and he's fine now. He just need some protection from the team. If he gets any buffs he won't be fun to play anymore and he'll be a garbage champion. If he get nerfs its the same. Jhin is the most weak adc right now I agree. But he's the most fun one. Please Riot don't do any change to him. He's so fun to play.
: I was playing as Aatrox and kog maw did the most damage too me according to the new kill feed... Kog maw was on my team
Aatrox ? he died 2018. We got Boris
: i play jungle yummi . does that mean every time someone says yummi is a support i should get offended ?
Honestly I'm just kidding. Its obvious that I'm kidding but you guys serious even in urf. omfg these humans
: Don't know why the downvotes, other than the strange music reference. Dota fun modes have 100% always been better than League's, in both quality and implementation. Riot isn't even close to being on the same level, and never will be.
Well, people who downvoted this are Rioters so yeah
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=QuM1tSuk3 YT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l5IhGtNk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T00:18:24.196+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikdRpvmnyUA > If you're giving Riot a premium suck. don't come here and act like you're a master of justice. There is no way you can defend Riot unless they pay to do so. They fucked up the game. I see that you got a 2017 icon and ur lvl is 44. I assume you didn't play for a long time and you cameback OR you're a player that left in 2017 and now defend Riot for no reason. So meanwhile u left the game, it was fucked up. Just Aatrox update is cancer. Just play about 20 game and you'll realize something different. i play games i make games i know how games are made i don't give riot a premium suck i told you they fucked up i don't bitch about that a free service that has been provided for 99.9% of the last 9 years is being restricted partially to ensure proper satisfaction you still don't get the point tho so there is no point in trying to break your mental wall
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l5IhGtNk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T00:34:58.023+0000) > > i play games > i make games > i know how games are made > i don't give riot a premium suck > i told you they fucked up > i don't bitch about that a free service that has been provided for 99.9% of the last 9 years is being restricted partially to ensure proper satisfaction > > you still don't get the point tho > so there is no point in trying to break your mental wall Ok, you know these stuff. Now tell me any game that got that much bugs ?
: Sexually harrassed on my alt
Don't tell me they laughed at you be cause you played Lulu/Lux/Nami/Syndra/Yuumi...
Srbonator (EUNE)
: Because im addicted.
> [{quoted}](name=Srbonator,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l5IhGtNk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-18T00:20:13.351+0000) > > Because im addicted. Sometimes we need to make a hard step
: i got killed by an ally swain who used excessive force (vis ability)
Well, that's death recap. What about Pyke's bug wich literally execute your teammates and you both get gold for it ?
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: bugs don't magically disappear they will not revert all servers 2 days backwards just because they fucked up it takes time for a tester to isolate the bugs it takes time for the programmers to isolate the bug it takes time for the programmers to fix the bug it takes time for the programmers to make sure the code is stable it takes time for the testers to validate the bug it takes time to ship the fixes this whole patch is a mess reverting isn't an option keep acting like a spoiled little shit it won't do anything (i hope you have learned that lesson from when you were a kid at least) OR play something else like a normal functioning adult with respect towards his free time
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l5IhGtNk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T00:04:51.634+0000) > > bugs don't magically disappear > > they will not revert all servers 2 days backwards just because they fucked up > > it takes time for a tester to isolate the bugs > it takes time for the programmers to isolate the bug > it takes time for the programmers to fix the bug > it takes time for the programmers to make sure the code is stable > it takes time for the testers to validate the bug > it takes time to ship the fixes > > this whole patch is a mess reverting isn't an option > keep acting like a spoiled little shit it won't do anything (i hope you have learned that lesson from when you were a kid at least) > OR > play something else like a normal functioning adult with respect towards his free time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikdRpvmnyUA If you're giving Riot a premium suck. don't come here and act like you're a master of justice. There is no way you can defend Riot unless they pay to do so. They fucked up the game. I see that you got a 2017 icon and ur lvl is 44. I assume you didn't play for a long time and you cameback OR you're a player that left in 2017 and now defend Riot for no reason. So meanwhile u left the game, it was fucked up. Just Aatrox update is cancer. Just play about 20 game and you'll realize something different.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Why does pyke get another "your cut" on his ult?
Well, I'm a jungle Pyke main. When you say he's a support you're offending me.
: Zeds passive does do magic damage. Bjt if its a lot of it i see where youre coming from
I mean the recap is broken...
: Sounds like Skarner is getting pretty OP
Manxxom (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=QuM1tSuk3 YT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KEmXP0ke,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-17T15:53:10.632+0000) > > What about a skinline called Support's Bizzare Adventure starting with Sona with buffed muscles ? XD doesn't fit sona
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KEmXP0ke,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-07-17T16:54:38.337+0000) > > doesn't fit sona It does. Badass Sona looking at you.
: new death recap is amazing!
ITS AMAZING ! YOU LIE! ITS NEW SO ITS AMAZING. EVEN WHEN ZED DO MAGIC DAMAGE. ITS AMAZING
Cíx (EUNE)
: Conqueror doesn't work (BUT WE HAVE TFT RANKED!!!! YEY)
They have TFT they don't care. A mod will come here and delete your thread cuz its against rules. Lol. system
zachi2 (NA)
: Lux's w seems broken in more then a few ways
: When will Riot actually fix their community?
Sadly Riot can't buff or nerf human brains. If they could. They would make humans every worse
Rioter Comments
Haziv (EUW)
: Sarutobi The Samurai Monkey “Champion concept”
Nice, let's make him. He just Naruto run and he don't beat enemies. He make enemies his friends. So you can make all the enemy with you but Yasuo is ghoing to 1v9 and lose. Nice. I agree
: this death recap story is better than mine.
I'm an artist homie <3
: Must be the new Darius build I heard about with {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3100}}
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VfHXEqlE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-17T14:02:17.233+0000) > > Must be the new Darius build I heard about with {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3100}} Lol I agree
: 1. Hair is not like Odyssey its similar sure but thats because Jinxs hair style is a key feature to her character 2. The jacket I can give you that the are basically the same thing 3. Her visor is the same/similar to Project Leona, Katarina, Ekko, Fiora, and Vi so I dont understand this frustration with this nor does it look at all like an oculus rift... Heres one for referance they look nothing alike https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/20/18273152/oculus-rift-s-vr-headset-announced-pricing-release-date-features-gdc-2019 4. When it comes to what looks better is more subjective than anything Riots splash arts look fantastic, do I think they are the best? No. This does not take away from the talent of the original.
Please no https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikdRpvmnyUA
: Spring Blossom Sona Concept
What about a skinline called Support's Bizzare Adventure starting with Sona with buffed muscles ? XD
: ELECTROCUTE IS BUGGED + Death Recap
Dude, Zed did a full combo on my today. He killed me. I used death recap. Skarner who wasn't even in the game did 900 magic damage with Zed's Qs.
datfatguy (OCE)
: What the hell happened to rotating game modes?
I'm a simple man. I want URF/Bloodmoon (I love this mode, specially that I'm an assassin player)/NB/Odyssey.
: Yeah, waiting for two years to be able to play a favorite mode for a week is...just awful. I don't even play that much DOTA but at least I can play whatever mode I want whenever I want..
You can't even compare League to Dota. When you compare League to Dota its like comparing K-pop to Rap. Dota is always better than league in providing fun to the player base.
4 Gum (NA)
: Bring Back Hide and Seek
Well, I agree with you and it'll be fun. But what I'm doubting. Did a support really told you to come here and post it ? Because they just say "sorry,we can't,we couldn't,we are not able to..."
Rioter Comments
: ? There are so many champs that do Katas job better than her and they don't even need to be fed(just few -> ap - Rumble, Kass | ad - Talon, Zed) Literally just pick Rumble, better 1v1, better 2v2, better push, better roam, similar ability to snowball, similar scaling, better Kata.
Worse on deleting enemies. She just E W SMASH THAT KEYBOARD. pentakill
Rioter Comments
: Ezreal needs to be rebalanced.
This is the most funny thing I saw today
Rioter Comments
Show more

QuM1tSuk3 YT

Level 112 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion