Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: _only Pool Party Fiora got a similar use of the tech with his giggling sword _ I.. What?
Pool party Fiora's sword is a foam noodle (I don't know the name for it) that giggle when she moves or uses a basic attack ^^
Rioter Comments
: At long last I know what Jax's looks like under his mask.
I think Jax is a troll like Trundle. Both have a blue skin, a loud voice and three fingers.
Rioter Comments
: Ears won't be bad, but I think that his eyes should remain purely filled with yellow hatred.
I was more thinking about his actual eyes but with a slightly brighter/darker mark like an eye cat on the middle of its eyes.
Rioter Comments
: OR when attacking a bleeding target inflicts additional 1 dmgs per second for 5 seconds works with talon darius and other bleeding I dont remember
No, they are working in medecine, not killing people... oh wait
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I like to imagine they're not actually mages, they're actually just children pretending to be wizards and throwing rocks at people shouting ABRA CADABRA. ...and that Im beating them up and taking their lunch money.
: name a mage champ that has basic attacks that do magic damage (besides corki) So no
Rioter Comments
: Elderwood Warwick Concept Art
As always, this is an incredible piece of art that Riot should take inspiration of. Since I've seen your first posts on the board, I immediately fell in love with your art, it's good to see you are back on the boards and I hope you'll keep impress me with your draws. Love you :3{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Its fairly easy to mod in using Wooxy. I agree its baffling that they didn't keep using it though.
Rioter Comments
2TaNkEd (NA)
: Can I Taliyah something?
{{champion:54}}:This was rock hard to understand.
: Odd Water...
Actually I wonder how it would feel like to "swim" on Zac. (Damn I'm weird)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hefee (EUNE)
: EVELYNN'new splash art is not properly shown in the champion rotation
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Raph450,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0vLVKcpE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-05-11T00:21:40.363+0000) > > Yes but there is something under his bandages, I know you're going to say a skeleton with dry and rotten flesh on it but from what species does this skeleton comes? Here its something interesting that you mentioned: He is a Skeleton. Skeletons do not have ears, so, thinking that he isnt a Yordle because of his lack of ears its not a valid reason. Yordles in the new lore seem to be a race of rare "mitological" creatures, considering this, its possible that the most of the people do not know how does a yordle look like (Ekko has never seem a yordle in his live, and he lives in Zaun and has Visitied Piltover, where there are yordles, at least in the "old canon") or not even know that yordles exist. So, if someone sees an small mummy walking arround, the first thing that they will think is that the mummy is from a human child (considering that the most of the people have never seen a yordle in their life, and some dont know what a yordle is). However, Poppy, Greyor and Illaoi know that Ammumu is a yordle. I dont think that Poppy would be wrong about it because she is a yordle herself. And if you say that yordles only live in Bandle, remember that before that they were a nomadic race, travelling from one part of Valoran to the other. And {{champion:150}}, who is a yorlde, lived in the Freljord / Kumungu. Lets remember that "boy" and "child" are words that can be used for yordles as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0vLVKcpE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-11T00:33:36.527+0000) > > Here its something interesting that you mentioned: He is a Skeleton. > > Skeletons do not have ears, so, thinking that he isnt a Yordle because of his lack of ears its not a valid reason. > > Yordles in the new lore seem to be a race of rare "mitological" creatures, considering this, its possible that the most of the people do not know how does a yordle look like (Ekko has never seem a yordle in his live, and he lives in Zaun and has Visitied Piltover, where there are yordles, at least in the "old canon") or not even know that yordles exist. > > So, if someone sees an small mummy walking arround, the first thing that they will think is that the mummy is from a human child (considering that the most of the people have never seen a yordle in their life, and some dont know what a yordle is). > > However, Poppy, Greyor and Illaoi know that Ammumu is a yordle. I dont think that Poppy would be wrong about it because she is a yordle herself. > > And if you say that yordles only live in Bandle, remember that before that they were a nomadic race, travelling from one part of Valoran to the other. And {{champion:150}}, who is a yorlde, lived in the Freljord / Kumungu. > > Lets remember that "boy" and "child" are words that can be used for yordles as well. Well, I can absolutely not argue with that ^^ So he is definitely a Yordle. But I have another question... Who's Greyor again? ^^'
: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=CrazFight,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X9Ez85tz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-10T23:54:11.991+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: He's a yordle. He was a human but that was too grim to have a dead human child running around so he's a yordle adult.
> [{quoted}](name=the Anarchit3cht,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0vLVKcpE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-11T00:27:04.774+0000) > > He's a yordle. He was a human but that was too grim to have a dead human child running around so he's a yordle adult. Yes but in the new Nasus story he is defined as a cursed child emperor of Shurima. Is he still a yordle now?
: wait where did it say amumu is ascended? Amumu is just a human child who got cursed and became a yordle mummy.
> [{quoted}](name=The Deckowner,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0vLVKcpE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-11T00:20:45.768+0000) > > wait where did it say amumu is ascended? > Amumu is just a human child who got cursed and became a yordle mummy. But... You can't change your species simply like that, either he is a human or he is a yordle. I'm talking about Ascension because if he was a human and really turned into a yordle with it, that would kinda explain.
: Its A mummy, a sad mummy that has no mommy.
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0vLVKcpE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-11T00:16:08.976+0000) > > Its A mummy, a sad mummy that has no mommy. Yes but there is something under his bandages, I know you're going to say a skeleton with dry and rotten flesh on it but from what species does this skeleton comes?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah116/Daniel_Fritsch/Lorana_zps6bvfd4yb.png "Don't worry Shyv! I'm sure they'll forget all about it tomorrow." {{champion:102}} "I highly doubt it. . . ." http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah116/Daniel_Fritsch/Lorana_zps6bvfd4yb.png "Well if they don't you can always burn down the city and make them fear you!" {{champion:102}} "Really?" *sniff* http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah116/Daniel_Fritsch/Lorana_zps6bvfd4yb.png "Yeah sure!" {{champion:102}} "Thanks." http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah116/Daniel_Fritsch/Lorana_zps6bvfd4yb.png "Anytime!" *Gives Shyvana a hug.*
How did yoiu get this champion icon?!
: http://img14.deviantart.net/9994/i/2013/153/6/e/karma_rework_riotzeronis_by_zeronis-d67l7um.jpg Those floating dragons around the mantle of decorum AND The two dragon shaped energy formations in her hands
Rioter Comments
Show more

Raph450

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion