: Because if she uses abilites incorrectly in lane, misses Q timings or her ult, she drains mana quickly. Mana is there to stop her from running wild early. At least that's my take away from it
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jwjHI2rP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-23T03:49:50.213+0000) > > Because if she uses abilites incorrectly in lane, misses Q timings or her ult, she drains mana quickly. Mana is there to stop her from running wild early. > > At least that's my take away from it You can not miss Q timings since her recent, unnecessary buff.
: "We" who? Who are you speaking for?
> [{quoted}](name=XIII Vanitas,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Ukv2XB8Z,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-09-23T16:25:38.511+0000) > > "We" who? Who are you speaking for? Camille players? ... Duh?
Zedex (NA)
: You realize that they never use fan made skins right? Or at least, they haven't in a long..a long time.
> [{quoted}](name=Zedex,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Ukv2XB8Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-23T01:52:35.951+0000) > > You realize that they never use fan made skins right? > > Or at least, they haven't in a long..a long time. Pizza Delivery Sivir, Beekeeper Singed, Dragonmaster Swain, Dragon Trainer Heimerdinger (coming out right now)
: OFF META SMURFING (With Draven Legend: Binley) - YouTube Gaming
Are people upvoting this shit themselves or why does it end up in Hot?
: > [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b93IAyV7,comment-id=00000008,timestamp=2018-09-22T21:59:48.977+0000) > > Proof that having any special position at riot or on the forums doesn't mean you know balance. Eh. I stand by it. If you have five characters that have a potential individual damage output of 10, 10, 10, 10, and 2, and you reduce the damage of the 10 champions to 8 while INCREASING the damage of the 2 champion to 6, team damage potential still drops from 42 to 38, despite one character getting buffed. I'm not saying Riot is DELIVERING on a damage nerf across the board at this time: just that buffing a character here and there isn't good evodence they don't think damage IN GENERAL is too high.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b93IAyV7,comment-id=000000080000,timestamp=2018-09-23T14:06:44.834+0000) > > Eh. I stand by it. If you have five characters that have a potential individual damage output of 10, 10, 10, 10, and 2, and you reduce the damage of the 10 champions to 8 while INCREASING the damage of the 2 champion to 6, team damage potential still drops from 42 to 38, despite one character getting buffed. > > I'm not saying Riot is DELIVERING on a damage nerf across the board at this time: just that buffing a character here and there isn't good evodence they don't think damage IN GENERAL is too high. Why is Riot pulling a 12, 12, 12, 10, 6 though?
: Can we get more summoner spells in next season please?
No, ffs. The game is a complete mess at the moment. Just revert the ignite buff and the TP nerf.
Rioter Comments
: One of the biggest problems I see moving past this season and beyond
: > [{quoted}](name=Destello Azul,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b93IAyV7,comment-id=0000000500000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T07:46:05.553+0000) > > They buffed them in utility, we aren't asking for this. WE WANT NERFS IN DAMAGE (LETHALITY, TRUE DAMAGE) AND SOME BUFFS IN RESISTENCES (ARMOR, MAGIC RESIST). Holy fucking shit, how many fucking times we must fucking repeat this. They are a bunch of fucking retardet morons. IS THIS TO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? Yes i'm tired of this bs balance sistem. I mean, I get that you don't like the changes, but I think that's a poor reason to attack the people responsible rather than disagreeing with the changes. That said, I personally believe the following: * Damage is a bit too high / defenses are a bit too low *in general*. * Specific characters may be exceptions to this, due to their specific tuning. * A character can have their damage buffed if a bit of power is needed, and this is acceptable if that character's damage is not already out of line. In this instance, Janna is a character whose damage output isn't worrying, nor does this buff make me worry about it. I think it is, instead, an interesting boost to her harassing power, and Janna's problem has always been that she makes lanes fairly passive, so I think it's a good chance for her gameplay. I'd still be happy to see damage in general drop, but I feel the places where it is most out of line are not on the auto-attacks of primarily-defensive supports.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b93IAyV7,comment-id=00000005000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T13:56:00.480+0000) > > I mean, I get that you don't like the changes, but I think that's a poor reason to attack the people responsible rather than disagreeing with the changes. > > That said, I personally believe the following: > > * Damage is a bit too high / defenses are a bit too low *in general*. > * Specific characters may be exceptions to this, due to their specific tuning. > * A character can have their damage buffed if a bit of power is needed, and this is acceptable if that character's damage is not already out of line. > > In this instance, Janna is a character whose damage output isn't worrying, nor does this buff make me worry about it. I think it is, instead, an interesting boost to her harassing power, and Janna's problem has always been that she makes lanes fairly passive, so I think it's a good chance for her gameplay. I'd still be happy to see damage in general drop, but I feel the places where it is most out of line are not on the auto-attacks of primarily-defensive supports. Your points sound reasonable. This thread wasn't really meant to discuss Janna in the first place though. It just seems so weird that Riot agreed about damage being too high weeks ago while still not doing anything to buff resistances or anything of the like. Instead, they keep giving champions that already have a huge damage output even more damage. Even granting an enchanter more lane damage (despite understanding your points) comes off as a complete joke and middle finger to the community at this point. I understand that Riot can't really experiment with defenses right before worlds, but their current changes completely baffle and frustrate me. It just seems they don't get what we want, despite the fact we are rubbing the answer right in their face for almost a year now, despite the playerbase decreasing rapidly compared to previous seasons and despite just having to copy seasons in which this game used to be so much fun.
: Have game decided in 15 minutes Vs Have games last 45 minutes and end whenever some random idiot gets caught Hmm, which would you prefer?
> [{quoted}](name=Themin416,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b93IAyV7,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-09-22T13:35:24.642+0000) > > Have game decided in 15 minutes > > Vs > > Have games last 45 minutes and end whenever some random idiot gets caught > > Hmm, which would you prefer? That comparison doesn't make sense, because season 8 is both of these combined. Most of the time, games are decided by 15 minutes and if not, it ends with one idiot getting caught out because the catch potential is so disgustingly high due to the insane amount of damage that everyone instantly dies if he is being outnumbered.
Cavalier707 (EUNE)
: Maybe u don't get how stupid her sheild and peel are. She is one of the best champions to ruin a team fight and make engaging/diving back line almost impossible. U can give her damage, base armor/mr but no more peeling because that's when she will be perma picked/banned considering how brain dead she is no one would refuse free LP
> [{quoted}](name=Cavalier707,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b93IAyV7,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2018-09-22T13:05:00.128+0000) > > Maybe u don't get how stupid her sheild peel are. She is one of the best champions to ruin a team fight and make engaging/diving baxk line almist impossible. > > U can give her damage, base armor/mr but no more peeling because that's when she will be perma picked/banned considering how brain dead she is no one would refuse free LP It is her JOB to ruin backline dives. How about not giving her anything because her stats are fine? Just because she's not at 56% for the first time in her life doesn't mean she needs a buff. Nerfing overall damage will make her better again anyway. If that is even still Riot's plan, because right now they are just smoking crack or something.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ray 701,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-21T23:59:38.100+0000) > > He told you that players reported you. While your name is not offensive to me and I think most religions can go f*ck themselves, it certainly is an offensive name to religous people. > > I absolutely think Riot has been smoking crack this entire season, but I am with them on this one. What if my name is Jesus? Then what.
> [{quoted}](name=JesusLovesHentai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-22T00:00:37.940+0000) > > What if my name is Jesus? Then what. Fair point actually. I sometimes forget it is a common name in South America.
: Rioters Don't Even Care Anymore
He told you that players reported you. While your name is not offensive to me and I think most religions can go f*ck themselves, it certainly is an offensive name to religious people. I absolutely think Riot has been smoking crack this entire season, but I am with them on this one.
IxozieI (NA)
: Just small global buffs to hp and armor / mr. Is that too much to ask? It will make up for the lack of armor / mr yellows and blues that no longer exist. Gho$tcrawler is too obsessed with making everyone do too much damage. It's why he got kicked out of Blizzard but now he's here doing the same shit. Not everything needs to be as fast-paced as some garbage activision game. If we wanted that we would just go play Call of Duty.
> [{quoted}](name=IxozieI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b93IAyV7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-21T23:21:31.044+0000) > > Just small global buffs to hp and armor / mr. Is that too much to ask? It will make up for the lack of armor / mr yellows and blues that no longer exist. Gho$tcrawler is too obsessed with making everyone do too much damage. It's why he got kicked out of Blizzard but now he's here doing the same shit. Not everything needs to be as fast-paced as some garbage activision game. If we wanted that we would just go play Call of Duty. Exactly. It's all we are asking for. Riot is too afraid Worlds would turn into a snooze fest though. Which it will anyway, because the team that loses the last team fight (be it to one dumb throw) will always lose in the end due to the ridiculously high catch potential and paper towers. Everyone instantly dies if they are being outnumbered, so ganks completely lost their thrill as well. Small tactical advantages that were accomplished during the course of the game do not matter anymore - it's whoever wins the four second team deathmatches.
: ...yeah? You CAN nerf damage overall while still giving a character more damage in their *specific* kit, and Riot has mentioned they're looking into overall damage, especially on items/runes.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b93IAyV7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-21T23:01:17.206+0000) > > ...yeah? You CAN nerf damage overall while still giving a character more damage in their *specific* kit, and Riot has mentioned they're looking into overall damage, especially on items/runes. And Pyke. And Darius. And Lucian. Champions that do not need more damage. Buffing the damage of a champion who is solely designed to... mitigate damage (???) does not seem like looking to nerf overall damage as well. Especially when trades on botlane became incredibly boring as everyone dies at the first all-in.
Rioter Comments
: Who's the most balanced champion? And who's the most forgotten champion?
Pyke and Thresh are actually in a really balanced state at the moment. Too bad Riot is buffing them :)
: Ranting, I admit I'm ashamed of being french sometimes
The only times French players were standing out in my games included them feeding and flaming in the most absurd way. I can't say players from my country (Germany) are any better though.
: The recent Zed post in gameplay with the season 3 scarra video is completely wrong.
The game still had a lot less damage back then and this can not be denied. There are plenty other examples even when you watch videos from last season.
: For the 1000th time, where the hell is the Karthus emote????
Karthus is not popular. I don't know, it's their new policy or something. Overbuff popular champs and drown them in skins/emotes/icons. Give unpopular champs the old Yorick treatment. Nerf them in case they become LCS picks and leave them in the gutter. Skins? Some half-assed crap or meme material at best.
Shåwn (NA)
: Look at this 2013 video of Scarra on Zed , 9-1-1 with 317 farm at 28 mins, lvl 18 vs lvl 14 vayne
The game was so satisfying back then. No one dying in the blink of an eye, actually intense team fights and duels; I miss it so much. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Stupafly (NA)
: Mind sharing the source of his Plat+ 50%+ winrate? three sites i looked at said he was just under 49% plat+
> [{quoted}](name=Stupafly,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sBVcPLAP,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2018-09-20T13:44:23.773+0000) > > Mind sharing the source of his Plat+ 50%+ winrate? > > three sites i looked at said he was just under 49% plat+ https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Pyke/ Lolalytics is pretty reliable - he's currently at a 49,94% average winrate. If you take a look at the graph, it often varies between 49 and 51%, which is actually perfectly balanced.
: You know how authentic a thread is when it has 100% upvotes. Have mine (:
> [{quoted}](name=Azorlebleu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sBVcPLAP,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-09-19T19:16:17.018+0000) > > You know how authentic a thread is when it has 100% upvotes. Have mine (: Thanks mate! :)
: If Karma opened a restaurant......
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} This is a good one, take my upvote.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ray 701,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sBVcPLAP,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-19T10:05:58.246+0000) > > PBE: Death from Below (R) execute damage changed from [200-605] to [250-605] > > Why even buff his outplay button in the first place? The buff is at low levels, where Pyke feels a bit weak. Once he gets a few items then he's pretty strong, but to help at early levels where items are less available because Support, this will help boost that a bit.
> [{quoted}](name=Knuckleballer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sBVcPLAP,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-09-19T18:11:54.986+0000) > > The buff is at low levels, where Pyke feels a bit weak. Once he gets a few items then he's pretty strong, but to help at early levels where items are less available because Support, this will help boost that a bit. He does not feel weak at early levels at all, unless you miss your spells of course. You deserve to get punished for this though and that is absolutely fine. However, giving him 50 base damage on a game-changing ultimate that can make the difference between double-killing the enemy botlane and your botlane feeding is a huge deal and should be treated carefully. I definitely think his early game is in a good spot as well and even if it was terrible, his strong mid-game and catch potential would still make up for it.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Idk, pretty sure hail tahm is a sleeper. Its quite nutty if you ever see it.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VjyjuOPE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-19T17:23:34.314+0000) > > Idk, pretty sure hail tahm is a sleeper. Its quite nutty if you ever see it. He has a nutty 44% winrate with Hail of Blades.
Rioter Comments
: If you caught Nami, what would you do?
https://i.imgur.com/DFbGsY5.jpg
: Yeah not sure the context of the Thresh buffs seeing as how he is normally picked as a counter to Braum, who they are nerfing, even though Braum teams got smashed pretty hard in a lot of season final and regional games. I'm pretty sure Thresh can now spam his hook more than Naut and Blitz, but hey gotta sell that skin right? Oh Urgot is 100% blind pickable, let's leave him, gotta sell that skin. Surprised Lucian didn't get buffs... but then again his skin sells pretty well. The sad part is all of our concerns about balance don't mean shit to Riot. They will do what they want regardless and it's up to us to either learn to deal with it or just go do something else.
> [{quoted}](name=EyesOfTheFox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wj2K4rrT,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-09-19T15:36:07.416+0000) > > Yeah not sure the context of the Thresh buffs seeing as how he is normally picked as a counter to Braum, who they are nerfing, even though Braum teams got smashed pretty hard in a lot of season final and regional games. I'm pretty sure Thresh can now spam his hook more than Naut and Blitz, but hey gotta sell that skin right? Oh Urgot is 100% blind pickable, let's leave him, gotta sell that skin. Surprised Lucian didn't get buffs... but then again his skin sells pretty well. > > The sad part is all of our concerns about balance don't mean shit to Riot. They will do what they want regardless and it's up to us to either learn to deal with it or just go do something else. Lucian did receive unnecessary buffs. So did Irelia, Rengar and Kassadin.
: Except that's only true when fed and you hit everything including, multiple ults, ignite and electrocute.
> [{quoted}](name=Dream High,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wj2K4rrT,comment-id=0000000100000001000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-19T14:41:52.470+0000) > > Except that's only true when fed and you hit everything including, multiple ults, ignite and electrocute. She sits at a +54% winrate, what's even to discuss? She needs a nerf, simple as that. She was my first and favorite champ, but at least I'm trying to have a positive influence on the state of the game instead of waifu-crying all over the place, defending a champion that is clearly overtuned right now. You somehow managed to play 100 games on her and score a below-average winrate, so she must be balanced, right? Big fucking yikes.
saltran (EUW)
: He has not even 51% winrate and you are calling him "strong"? I know that his pickrate is high and that lower his winrate but still I fail to see in which aspect he's strong right now looking at that stats plus him being totally ignored on pro play for a long time. I think that he's just fine, doesn't need nerfs but neither needed a buff and I dislike that he's buffed.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wj2K4rrT,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2018-09-19T13:39:32.778+0000) > > He has not even 51% winrate and you are calling him "strong"? I know that his pickrate is high and that lower his winrate but still I fail to see in which aspect he's strong right now looking at that stats plus him being totally ignored on pro play for a long time. > > I think that he's just fine, doesn't need nerfs but neither needed a buff and I dislike that he's buffed. I called him strong in the right hands (on the edge of being too strong). A 51% average winrate usually means people who actually know how to play him perform really well. Which is the case. Hence, he doesn't need buffs, because people just need to learn the champ to git gud. He is in a healthy state, yes, which is exactly my point.
: How about you just embrace the meta and build {{item:3095}} {{item:3147}} every game. Instead of trying to have long BORING drawn out fights, why not just kill the person in 1-2 hits? Sure it's not just these items, burst damage has been a problem for almost the whole season due to the shitty Runes Reforged system AND broken champions as well. All of these things combined create some very unhealthy combos. Even supports get a lot of burst damage now, theres no need for hard CC or healers because instead of sustain, why not just kill their ADC yourself? Death is the best CC, Pyke is a support but he can execute teams.
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eZAvgFPL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-19T13:06:52.226+0000) > > How about you just embrace the meta and build {{item:3095}} {{item:3147}} every game. Instead of trying to have long BORING drawn out fights, why not just kill the person in 1-2 hits? Sure it's not just these items, burst damage has been a problem for almost the whole season due to the shitty Runes Reforged system AND broken champions as well. All of these things combined create some very unhealthy combos. Buffing champions who use these items will only make it worse. We can start by not doing that and discuss items after. I agree that this season was a complete mess, but it is even further getting out of hand right now.
: Welcome the the free-to-play business model.
> [{quoted}](name=Gerald Weasley,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eZAvgFPL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-19T13:00:43.982+0000) > > Welcome the the free-to-play business model. RIP League then I guess.
Tiee Chan (EUW)
: I need people to help on Onslaught
Sure thing, you can add me :)
Rioter Comments
: I mean, she does if she wants to 1v1 100-0 you, but w/e, not the thread for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wj2K4rrT,comment-id=0000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-19T11:01:50.230+0000) > > I mean, she does if she wants to 1v1 100-0 you, but w/e, not the thread for it. Yeah. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Ahri/Middle/ xd
: Ahri is fine, she is just super safe which is good for solo queue. I even played against a fed one (she did 64k damage that game) because they’re one dimensional - dodge charm, you win. Her winrate is good because to climb, all you need to do is not feed your tits off Thanks for reminding me I’m popular teehee
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wj2K4rrT,comment-id=00000001000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-19T10:20:43.084+0000) > > Ahri is fine, she is just super safe which is good for solo queue. > > I even played against a fed one (she did 64k damage that game) because they’re one dimensional - dodge charm, you win. Her winrate is good because to climb, all you need to do is not feed your tits off > > Thanks for reminding me I’m popular teehee Despite the fact she's at her annual point of not having to hit her charm to kill someone again.
Rioter Comments
Rexxiee (NA)
: Pyke currently has a 30% ban rate in diamond already with a 50%+ win rate. You can bet with those buffs his ban rate will double or even triple, champ is already absurd if not played by a monkey.
> [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wj2K4rrT,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-09-19T09:24:18.307+0000) > > Pyke currently has a 30% ban rate in diamond already with a 50%+ win rate. > > You can bet with those buffs his ban rate will double or even triple, champ is already absurd if not played by a monkey. Exactly my point. I spammed him like crazy these past days and got increasingly ridiculous stats the better I got at him. It is so easy not to die if you know what you are doing due to his E and W being disgustingly strong escaping tools that synergize with each other. There is no point in buffing him at all.
saltran (EUW)
: >That's why Kai'Sa has not been touched She has been literally nerfed last patch....things like this makes me dislike a thread that I mostly agree with. And in the title you talk about strong champs but sorry, Thresh is not weak but he is definetely NOT strong neither on pro play or soloQ.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wj2K4rrT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-19T07:26:21.640+0000) > > She has been literally nerfed last patch....things like this makes me dislike a thread that I mostly agree with. > > And in the title you talk about strong champs but sorry, Thresh is not weak but he is definetely NOT strong neither on pro play or soloQ. Edited the thread and added some other candidates. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Thresh/Support/ He is absolutely strong. How can you even argue with this?
: If the difference between mid tier and god tier is 4 second cds and 50 damage, maybe we’re closer to balance than you’d care to admit.
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wj2K4rrT,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-19T07:08:58.109+0000) > > If the difference between mid tier and god tier is 4 second cds and 50 damage, maybe we’re closer to balance than you’d care to admit. Do you even know how important 50 base damage at level 6 are? Saw you on another thread saying Ahri is fine when she clearly is not. We are not close to balance. Not at all.
: What is the point of Kayn's transformation being EITHER Blue or red?
If your average transformation time is 13-14 minutes, you're doing something wrong. Getting your form at 9 minutes is not rare after his passive buff.
: Riot, when will you guys explore Zilean and Icathia in more depth? Before its fall.
Probably never. He's not a flashy, cool, hot, mobile, edgy ninja assassin rocket cowboy demon.
Jamaree (NA)
: Is that it? You act like these buffs are going to change that much.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wj2K4rrT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-18T23:30:23.998+0000) > > Is that it? You act like these buffs are going to change that much. Pretty sure they will. Both buffs, especially Pyke's, are huge to be honest.
: Can we nerf this ridiculous champ yet?
Rioter Comments
: When you carry you team as Rakan
TheFortex (EUNE)
: Please no more missions like this
I love the new gamemode, but having to beg randoms to help with your mission is really frustrating, yeah.
: What happened to the colorful hair Jinx chroma?
It's in the shop, don't worry. It is the "Pearl" one.
: Kakashi is that you?
> [{quoted}](name=ACriticalThinker,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=3QcuJu5h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-12T00:28:11.291+0000) > > Kakashi is that you? https://i.imgur.com/WELWcIv.jpg
Show more

Ray 701

Level 150 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion