Riot Pls (NA)
: Future Stories
I know there's coming a series for her but I really want to know how Vi and Caitlyn actually met. Oh ad Jhin, more about jhin please
: that's usually when most kayns try to pull off a faker play and one shot multiple people to end the game faster but u got a point i think
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WQ7Vs16L,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T11:05:05.248+0000) > > that's usually when most kayns try to pull off a faker play and one shot multiple people to end the game faster but u got a point i think I remember playing blue kayn once (i like rhaast more tbh). I was fed af, around 10 kills early and proceeded to oneshot everyone. But the moment corki, kaisa got GA and ornn stacked armor, i was so damn useluss. I couldnt oneshot the carries fast enough, got cc'd and blown up. Believe me, late game SA is useless
: what's the counterplay to blue kayn?
building Ga, Zhonyas. Tanky items and cc. Just get to lategame and he wont be doing shit
: > [{quoted}](name=HashinJhin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ugRrR9Mw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-15T13:27:48.129+0000) > > Off meta comps are the best thing ever. I recently played a game with K6 top, twitch jgl, singed mid and Syndra/ Kayn bot with a couple of friends. We lost HARD, forreal our toplane was getting stomped, midwas getting stomped, bot and jgl were actually pretty even, well twitch jgl and syndra adc is a pretty solid pick. But despite all, it was the most fun I ever had playing this shit game. What do you do when you're trying to go off meta and your team won't cooperate with you? I mean raging, dc'ing, refusing to work with your champ comp?
> [{quoted}](name=GeneralZarnik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ugRrR9Mw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-10T15:01:28.883+0000) > > What do you do when you're trying to go off meta and your team won't cooperate with you? I mean raging, dc'ing, refusing to work with your champ comp? /mute all
Rioter Comments
ISmurfy420 (EUNE)
: For people who play Leona
and pls. I know its nice to land a 4 man stun, i know its nice to get a perfect e on the enemy ad carry. But when theres NOONE to back you up, when we're all like miles away, you're gonna die, despite of how tanky you are. I've lost so many games now because a Leona went full ham into a 1v4, alone in the river, while we all were split bot and mid. Pls Leona mains, I appreciate you and I love your champ, but learn decisionmaking and ping. Thanks
Rio Senpai (EUNE)
: shen need a buff
Shen actually had a rework before? But I agree with you. He feels so weak as solo laner. Without jungle help to get you ahead its nearly impossible to win lane. Toplane is simply frustrating against all these high damage bruisers. I like his kit so i wouldnt want Riot to change it tbh. I would like a buff to either his early sustain and tankyness or his dmg. He doesnt have any waveclear without tiamat or sunfire. It's HELL against a Yorick or Sion or Renekton. I tend to go Shen often when the enemy has a Jhin tbh. His w is insanely strong agaisnt Jhin aa, since its pretty easy to block em. (that's why i like shen supp currently) But yeah, pls give my fave some love Riot. He deserves it
: Assasins are getting more braindead over the years. Most of them are AD
Are you seriously telling me Ekko is op, while telling me that Akali is fine? W T F So, Ekko cant one shot you, he has to land his Q 2 times, to proc his passive, also he needs at {{item:3145}} when fed and {{item:3057}} if not even{{item:3100}} if not fed. If you feed an Ekko early thats 100% your fault. And Akali, yeah her burst isn't as instant as the other ones, but once she has her ult and gunblade it doesnt matter. She can 100-0 you in about 4 secs, while beeing untargetable. There is also almost no ounterplay. You know countering assassins is pretty easy. Don't run sidelanes alone (ESPECIALLY NOT AS AD CARRY) and get some cc. Easy as that.
General Zed (EUNE)
: Bring back Swain!
I thought everyone loves new swain? Likehes the only good rework we got
: > You're kidding right? Other assassins are busted af as well. Akali has a overloaded kit yes, but look at the other assassins and tell me that their kit isnt at least as overloaded as hers. What im saying is that she doesnt pay for her obscured. Others (even at a bare minimum) pay. > His timewarp ult, that heals him AND does insane amount of damage, while his Q has a slow, his w is an aoe stun, that is fairly hard to procc but still an insane zoning tool. And on top of that his insane passive that not only gives him movementspeed but also and incredibly strong aa, that can oneshot a squishy with sheen. Ekko is very weird. His burst is slow compared to other assassin. Its very difficult to categorize him as an assassin considering how slow his burst pattern is. Plus the fact that he has aoe hard cc. > can jump over WALLS with almost no cd, invisibility through ult, slow on q and his bleed, wtf. You said it yourself. His mobility is conditional. It requires terrain. Slow on q? You mean w when it returns. His bleed also requires to have landed 3 abilities. > I know shes garbage rn but her mains are still way too strong with her. You CANT kill a skilled Katarina (except you team is like cc only) she gets a reset on her e and just jumps around dealing insane ammount of damge without any counterplay. ???? I wont disagree i hate her but she does have counterplay. She has no cc whatsoever (even other assassins have a cc) and you generally know where she will land (daggers). > dash on q on e, + can dodge ANYTHING. at least akali is vulnerable to dmg and cc in her shroud. He isnt. Plus that insane slow on his e and ult and the bleed of his w. Tell me where this isn't overloaded. The dash on q is balanced i mean FFS you can even flash out of it. E is bullshit no denying that, zhonyas on 10 second cooldown will never be balanced. At least he is usually forced to ulti from far away giving you some time to react. And i never said he isnt overloaded. But so is akali. > Buy triforce and stormrazor And yet its extremely uncommon for people to buy them. > i dont know, a leona, a veigar, a Sona and just cage her shroud or ult her shroud 1st of all, i shouldnt counterpick her in order for her to become bearable. 2nd of all i cant go leona mid. 3rd of all sona is free kill for an akali after 6. > Yes she has increased ms in there but she cant dodge skillshot as easily as you think. And yet my experience says otherwise. I have played a lot of against akali as both veigar and xerath. What i saw was that there were times where my spells would have landed, and a last second w gave her enough movement speed to avoid the spell. So yeah, bullshit. > his cage is perfect for her shroud. In the 0.5 time it takes for the cage to form, akali has already dashed out of it and is probably in your face.
> Ekko is very weird. His burst is slow compared to other assassin. Its very difficult to categorize him as an assassin considering how slow his burst pattern is. Plus the fact that he has aoe hard cc. > I'd call him more like a diver, maybe skirmisher. Still his role and play pattern is similar to Akali. > You said it yourself. His mobility is conditional. It requires terrain. Slow on q? You mean w when it returns. His bleed also requires to have landed 3 abilities. > yee, sry I meant w, mixed smth up. It isn't so hard to get thse 3 stacks tho. > And yet its extremely uncommon for people to buy them. > It's actually not. Tryforce on Garen (and Darius) is meta, especialy against squishier comps. > 1st of all, i shouldnt counterpick her in order for her to become bearable. > 2nd of all i cant go leona mid. > 3rd of all sona is free kill for an akali after 6. > I'm sorry I'm always thinking like an AD Carry and was thinking of good supports against her, I dont know why tbh. For mid, I'd go Syndra and Lissandra both SHIT on her in lane. Or I can go Ekko and be decent enough to have a nice, calm laning phase where we're trying to murder each other. Its a nice skill match up imo and super fun. > And yet my experience says otherwise. I have played a lot of against akali as both veigar and xerath. What i saw was that there were times where my spells would have landed, and a last second w gave her enough movement speed to avoid the spell. So yeah, bullshit. In the 0.5 time it takes for the cage to form, akali has already dashed out of it and is probably in your face. > Maybe you're not as good with Veigar as you think, ok maybe I just suck playing Akali (OmegaLUL, sry I cant miss an oportunity to roast myself)
Rylalei (EUNE)
: Must be pretty fun in your little world. Go talk to the Orianna we just had in ranked, she had to deal with an Akali, and guess who got stomped. *hint, it wasn't Orianna* You keep saying that "the opponent has to make mistakes for you to counterplay", but that's bs. Both in the situations where I had to deal with Akali in mid and seing others, it wasn't the enemy being trash, it was a lot on me/my laner. Lux threw Q randomly to fish for kills as she would normally do? Gets dove with nothing she can do, as her main cc is on cooldown. That's on Lux, not on Akali's W. You keep saying that it denies all counter play and you can only see the silhouette, but that's all you need to see to kill her unless your Pantheon, then fuck you. If you're in the middle of the wave, why are you staying near the the W? Work around it like it's Trundle's stuff, you can't beat him in his field, he just puts it down and get stats, simply. You just blow wind and nothing more, everything you said is based on your opinions. You say that pro's value her, yet she's been picked only 11 times, and only in match-ups that are good for her. They can make her work, yet yolo que seems that they can't. I'm sorry, but out of 3 Akali I've seen played against my team, 3 lost, and I've been the enemy midlaner for 2 of them, and I can attest both were good players, for Silver, on her, so why did I beat them? I mean, I made the last one that was vs me mid go 1-5, kill which wasn't on me, Ori stomped her Akali. There has to be a reason. That's what you don't want to understand, there is no "illusion of counterplay", counterplay exists, is there, but you actually have to work for it. Baiting abilities exists. I'll leave you be in your ignorance.
> That's what you don't want to understand, there is no "illusion of counterplay", counterplay exists, is there, but you actually have to work for it. Baiting abilities exists. > > I'll leave you be in your ignorance. AMEN
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=NoLifeLoser69,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gK1FbfXQ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-06T14:25:41.521+0000) > > Her Q costs 100 energy, you can throw maybe 3 in lane before you're out of energy, she needs that energy refund otherwise they have to tune down her energy costs in general. Energy restore at a ridiculous speed. Energy is a resource that exists to prevent spamming, on otherwise resource-less characters. The point of Energy is to reward correct comboing and punish spamming. That's why all Energy champs are tasked to perform a task in a certain way to be rewarded with Energy restore to even properly combo, and spamming leaves the character out of action until the Energy is back. Akali's Q has a ridiculously low CD that's basically only long enough to cover the animation, which tempts a lot of people to spam the Energy out. And when you do mindlessly spam, that's you getting punished for doing things wrong as clearly intended by the inception of Energy system, and Q at least excel in this regard of the design. The problem arises when the next ability, W, just suddenly invalidates all of the design philosophy out of the window. It's almost as if Q and W were designed by completely different people it would seem. > It's only 2 dashes, that are in her ult. Ult has quite a high cooldown at rank 1 and without any stacks on ultimate hunter. For her ms on the passive she has to walk TOWARDS the target. Her ms is really low and for an assassin she's quite immobile (compare her to champs like {{champion:245}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:55}} who can just jump and dash around with abilities that are on lower cd) > > ^ again, she isnt as mobile as other assassins so yes 3 outside of the E back dash. So 4 in total. She can use 2 free-directional dashes in ulti, 1 Lee Sin Q dash once marked enemy OR her own shroud with E, and 1 free point dash in the back-dash section of E. And this is not counting the her passive MS steroids. And W that denies the entire area for most champs (and big enough to deny the entire trade area between to tier 1 mid turrets) which also allows her to both escape and re-engage into the fight whenever she pleases until the shroud is removed. If you still consider this to be not mobile enough, then idk what to tell you. > Given that she only has one other dash on e i think its quite fair to give her some mobility at least with her ult. Her stun is annyoing, just as her shroud but it doesn't automatically 'win' trades. She suffers so much against poke and long ranged champs, her pre 6 is garbage, her teamfighting is garbage. Yes, her skirmishing is great, but thats what an asssassin is supposed to be good at. > Btw you cant compare Akali to Veigar or fucking Garen. The are completely different champions and role. I dont remember Akali beeing a tank or mage. I dont remember Akali having 1k health and still oneshotting carries. I dont remember her getting 1 AP for every ability hit. Stop making some comparision, that doesnt make sense pls She is only garbage in laning when the opponent heavily uses AoE and has supreme range. There is a reason why she gets pick/ban so much in tournaments, because she doesn't have a bad laning phase and in fact dominate in most matchups.
> Energy restore at a ridiculous speed. Energy is a resource that exists to prevent spamming, on otherwise resource-less characters. The point of Energy is to reward correct comboing and punish spamming. That's why all Energy champs are tasked to perform a task in a certain way to be rewarded with Energy restore to even properly combo, and spamming leaves the character out of action until the Energy is back. > Have you ever even played her once? You cant trade your full combo unless your on full energy. It doesn't restores as quickly as you think. I you don't manage your ressources you find yourself out of energy in the middle of a fight and that can mean death. > 3 outside of the E back dash. So 4 in total. > 2 dashes in her ult. 1 in her e. You have to acctually hit her e to be able to recast it and the recast isn't a 'dash'. It flies at such a slow speed, common its not hard to dodge at all. > If you still consider this to be not mobile enough, then idk what to tell you. > She has her ULT to be mobile. no other assassin has an ult to be able to really 'dash'. (except Diana but shes a whole different lvl, lets not talk about that). You cant really count her e as dash since it so slow, short range and u have to actually HIT the target. Btw {{champion:245}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:141}} they all have incredible mobility WITHOUT their ult. > She is only garbage in laning when the opponent heavily uses AoE and has supreme range. > Wich is... legit every mage you know that? {{champion:127}} poke, cc, a free get away, she has everything, she SHITS on Akali in lane {{champion:103}} she can poke you, she has cc. But its more of a skill machup {{champion:45}} cage her shroud. GG. Nothign you can do. {{champion:99}} can easily cc akali under her tower, even when shes in her shroud. Tower does the rest. {{champion:134}} no way Akali wins this matchup. too much burst, poke, range and cc not in the mood to cover every other mage and their bullying potential against akali, but these are a few she struggles against. Also, she loses hard against other assassins like {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:7}} She's decent against these champs tho imo. {{champion:38}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:4}} Overall I think Akali has this Yasuo syndrome. People ban her no matter what because she CAN be oppressive. But its either she outplays you HARD or she outplays herself.
: > Her Q costs 100 energy, you can throw maybe 3 in lane before you're out of energy, she needs that energy refund otherwise they have to tune down her energy costs in general. Or they can move it to her passive. Just an idea to force to actually win her energy back. > again, she isnt as mobile as other assassins so yes And unlike the other assassins she has access to aoe execute and obscured. You know there is something called power budget. And akali has a lot more compared to other assassins. > just as her shroud but it doesn't automatically 'win' trades. I dont know about her w but her stun does automatically win trades against squishy champs. And given its 650 range its extremely easy to land her ulti despite its skillshot nature. > dont remember Akali having 1k health and still oneshotting carries. I didnt remember garen doing that too. Since you know, by nature executes cant one shot. > I'd take an Akali who can oneshot my ad carry and support, before we blow her up, rather than a master yi that just pentakills his way trough our team with no counteplay or skill any time I would take neither. Both of them are equally cancerous. > It isnt even hard to kill her when shes fed, when your support or toplaner has some kind of cc So here's the problem with this statement. Skillshot hard cc is usually skillshot. When she is invisible well, you cant really hit her. And even if you do know her general location she has enough movement speed in there that she can probably evade most of the skillshots. And then you have point and click hard cc. And unless you keep your eyes constantly on her, chances are that you will lose your window to cc her (0.65sec is the time it takes for her to go invisible).
> And unlike the other assassins she has access to aoe execute and obscured. You know there is something called power budget. And akali has a lot more compared to other assassins. > You're kidding right? Other assassins are busted af as well. Akali has a overloaded kit yes, but look at the other assassins and tell me that their kit isnt at least as overloaded as hers. {{champion:245}} His timewarp ult, that heals him AND does insane amount of damage, while his Q has a slow, his w is an aoe stun, that is fairly hard to procc but still an insane zoning tool. And on top of that his insane passive that not only gives him movementspeed but also and incredibly strong aa, that can oneshot a squishy with sheen. {{champion:91}} can jump over WALLS with almost no cd, invisibility through ult, slow on q and his bleed, wtf. {{champion:55}} I know shes garbage rn but her mains are still way too strong with her. You CANT kill a skilled Katarina (except you team is like cc only) she gets a reset on her e and just jumps around dealing insane ammount of damge without any counterplay. {{champion:105}} dash on q on e, + can dodge ANYTHING. at least akali is vulnerable to dmg and cc in her shroud. He isnt. Plus that insane slow on his e and ult and the bleed of his w. Tell me where this isn't overloaded. > I didnt remember garen doing that too. Since you know, by nature executes cant one shot. > Buy triforce and stormrazor. Than Tank items only. Your Q will at least take half of your carries hp. > So here's the problem with this statement. Skillshot hard cc is usually skillshot. When she is invisible well, you cant really hit her. And even if you do know her general location she has enough movement speed in there that she can probably evade most of the skillshots. And then you have point and click hard cc. And unless you keep your eyes constantly on her, chances are that you will lose your window to cc her (0.65sec is the time it takes for her to go invisible). > point n click cc is useless on her, no doubt, but get, i dont know, a leona, a veigar, a Sona and just cage her shroud or ult her shroud. It's not that hard. Yes she has increased ms in there but she cant dodge skillshot as easily as you think. Forreal get a veigar, his cage is perfect for her shroud. Believe me I played against a veigar once and it was hell, I'm never picking Akali in that match up again.
: > [{quoted}](name=NoLifeLoser69,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BcAAuWly,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-11-06T11:18:53.893+0000) > > I laned against a Yorick a couple of games ago as Shen. It was a nightmare. While I had no waveclear or damage or tankiness in the early, I was forced to farm under tower annd wait for my jungler to help me. This dude was playing fairly good and was building kind of an 'inting Yorick'. He got my tower with his creeps, while i was underneath it trying to kill him with my non existent damage. > His splitpushing is insane, especially with demolish (Sion, who?) He was the only one who actually did something good in his team and splitpushed the toplane. If his team wouldn't have been so useless they may even have won that game. > Also hes scaling really good (I was better in terms of teamfighting sure, but a Yorick can pressure the map on a level noone else can, well maybe Sion). I don't think he is garbage or bad rn, he just needs a favourable match up Your last line say it all his favoriable is champions that doesn't dash...wait that mean legit like 5-6 in total right now that play top and is immobile like urgot, daruis and such Looking in other hand there over 20 dashing champion that can play top and give him hell
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BcAAuWly,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-11-06T13:52:29.749+0000) > > Your last line say it all his favoriable is champions that doesn't dash...wait that mean legit like 5-6 in total right now that play top and is immobile like urgot, daruis and such > Looking in other hand there over 20 dashing champion that can play top and give him hell Yeah but you can say that about many champions in the toplane. *cough* {{champion:98}} *cough* tbh i dont know one matchup he would statistically win since he has waveclear at all or early damage, poke or strong sustain like other toplaners have. But like Shen has his strong teamfighting and map pressure with his ult, Yorick has his insane splitpushing especially with demolish and his creeps that make up for it
SEKAI (OCE)
: My complaints of Akali: * W, obvs. The fact it not only costs no energy but instead if _restores_ them because fuck reasonable design miright, as well as the completely broken Obscured effect which we all know the deal. * The infinite range of E, obvs. * The fact she has a back-dash during E toss too, that can also be used to cross terrains because it just has to be there. And it shouldn't be there because she already has 3 other dashes and 2 movement speed steroids. * The fact the E can mark HER OWN SHROUD for her to dash to. Why? She isn't mobile enough? She actually needs to land a fucking ranged skillshot and we can't have that? She actually needs YET ANOTHER way to disengage and/or re-engage into a fight after she already has a billion ways to do them? * The fact her R has TWO free-direction dashes, and the first one has A STUN that instantly wins any trades and chases with any follow up (where one of which is the ever obvious R2 that executes the target, that has the FIVE TIMES the HP-scaling of Garen's R and TWO TIMES the HP scaling of even Veigar's R) The champ is ridiculously insane, both in number and design itself.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gK1FbfXQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-06T13:53:22.408+0000) > > My complaints of Akali: > * W, obvs. The fact it not only costs no energy but instead if _restores_ them because fuck reasonable design miright, as well as the completely broken Obscured effect which we all know the deal. Her Q costs 100 energy, you can throw maybe 3 in lane before you're out of energy, she needs that energy refund otherwise they have to tune down her energy costs in general. > * The infinite range of E, obvs. well ok, i agree, that this i really ridiculous. Should give her like lee sin range or something like that. > * The fact she has a back-dash during E toss too, that can also be used to cross terrains because it just has to be there. And it shouldn't be there because she already has 3 other dashes and 2 movement speed steroids. It's only 2 dashes, that are in her ult. Ult has quite a high cooldown at rank 1 and without any stacks on ultimate hunter. For her ms on the passive she has to walk TOWARDS the target. Her ms is really low and for an assassin she's quite immobile (compare her to champs like {{champion:245}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:55}} who can just jump and dash around with abilities that are on lower cd) > * The fact the E can mark HER OWN SHROUD for her to dash to. Why? She isn't mobile enough? She actually needs to land a fucking ranged skillshot and we can't have that? She actually needs YET ANOTHER way to disengage and/or re-engage into a fight after she already has a billion ways to do them? ^ again, she isnt as mobile as other assassins so yes > * The fact her R has TWO free-direction dashes, and the first one has A STUN that instantly wins any trades and chases with any follow up (where one of which is the ever obvious R2 that executes the target, that has the FIVE TIMES the HP-scaling of Garen's R and TWO TIMES the HP scaling of even Veigar's R) Given that she only has one other dash on e i think its quite fair to give her some mobility at least with her ult. Her stun is annyoing, just as her shroud but it doesn't automatically 'win' trades. She suffers so much against poke and long ranged champs, her pre 6 is garbage, her teamfighting is garbage. Yes, her skirmishing is great, but thats what an asssassin is supposed to be good at. Btw you cant compare Akali to Veigar or fucking Garen. The are completely different champions and role. I dont remember Akali beeing a tank or mage. I dont remember Akali having 1k health and still oneshotting carries. I dont remember her getting 1 AP for every ability hit. Stop making some comparision, that doesnt make sense pls > > The champ is ridiculously insane, both in number and design itself. Have you ever even played her? You seem like you don't really know that champion, yet assume her to be op. While I agree she has a overloaded kit, I'd take an Akali who can oneshot my ad carry and support, before we blow her up, rather than a master yi that just pentakills his way trough our team with no counteplay or skill any time. Akali isn't this braindead 'press R to win' champ like she was before her rework. Like yes, once she got a few kills and gunblade shes snowballs out of controll, but what assassin doesnt? It isnt even hard to kill her when shes fed, when your support or toplaner has some kind of cc. Learn to counterplay thx
: Is Zoe x Kayn actually possible?
Holy shit, let that ship die already pls. Riot did everything to kill Zoe x Kayn, they even made voicelines to ship Kayn x Akali. So pls just let it die, its not cool
: Thank rito for putting me and my Silver 3-4 team against 2 Golds and ex Plat
got fucked by a diamond V Master Yi one trick a couple of games ago while being in my promos for... you guessed it: Silver I. I feel you, thx Riot, what a fun game
: Playing with Yorick is feel like playing with garbage
I laned against a Yorick a couple of games ago as Shen. It was a nightmare. While I had no waveclear or damage or tankiness in the early, I was forced to farm under tower annd wait for my jungler to help me. This dude was playing fairly good and was building kind of an 'inting Yorick'. He got my tower with his creeps, while i was underneath it trying to kill him with my non existent damage. His splitpushing is insane, especially with demolish (Sion, who?) He was the only one who actually did something good in his team and splitpushed the toplane. If his team wouldn't have been so useless they may even have won that game. Also hes scaling really good (I was better in terms of teamfighting sure, but a Yorick can pressure the map on a level noone else can, well maybe Sion). I don't think he is garbage or bad rn, he just needs a favourable match up
94372148 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yIIR7noR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-31T03:53:23.162+0000) > > I think I found your problem. > > Git rekt, git gud. My problem is that I picked a balanced champion while he picked a zero skill retard? Cool story bro.
> My problem is that I picked a balanced champion while he picked a zero skill retard? Cool story bro. Sure, cuz Udyr is sooooo balanced and not completely op when ahead. Nice try. Git gut friend
: the thing is, just because of a champions winrate, doesn't make them broken. Take new Akali for example, has a 47.35% winrate but is broken as all hell. Shaco has a weak early game already because of his stats and has a very expensive build which is why he isn't really seen in pro play, because he is a late game champ and needs that snowball, otherwise he's useless.
> [{quoted}](name=SnackerMore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4b0vi6AW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-27T15:42:10.320+0000) > > the thing is, just because of a champions winrate, doesn't make them broken. Take new Akali for example, has a 47.35% winrate but is broken as all hell. Shaco has a weak early game already because of his stats and has a very expensive build which is why he isn't really seen in pro play, because he is a late game champ and needs that snowball, otherwise he's useless. Akali isnt broken wtf
: Shaco and camps spawning at 1 minute
Nobody wants Shaco toplane thank you
: While I hate Diana because she 1 shoots me somehow every time I would say Fixing her Q hit box would be better for both, me and Diana mains , that ability hits when dodged and doesn't hit when it actually hit sometimes In previous arguments someone told me Diana is an AP Diver not an assassin , so is it right to compare her to Ekko?
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8qEYq30w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-31T03:16:05.288+0000) > > While I hate Diana because she 1 shoots me somehow every time > I would say Fixing her Q hit box would be better for both, me and Diana mains , that ability hits when dodged and doesn't hit when it actually hit sometimes > > In previous arguments someone told me Diana is an AP Diver not an assassin , so is it right to compare her to Ekko? Shes basically Ekko with more burst. But Ekko brings so much more utility for the team and ist the better/ safer splitpusher. Ekko > Diana anytime
: Akali shroud balancing
> The thing I find the most frustrating about the ability is the obscured vision mechanic which I think many could agree with. It is simply too powerful of a mechanic to have available during the early game. So I thought about scaling the ability with time through out the pace of the game. I would agree with that but her early game is so shitty that she actually needs the shroud. Healing and damage on Q isn't reliant without gunblade, her e should be used more of an escape tool cuz you could be getting ganked and w is mainly to restore energy and avoid poke. After 6 she gets more dangerous but still if you keep her on less than half health she wont do anything. I dont get whats the problem with akali ist. Yeah her shroud super annyoing but cc her once, deny cs, keep her poked on low health and she's gonna cry in the corner and will be useless the whole game. There are other assassins that are mor unfair to play against.
: > [{quoted}](name=NoLifeLoser69,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vEk1ae8d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-30T08:42:02.779+0000) > > This is basically what you can do but there are a few more options. I try giving you some tips for combos, I have 200k on Ekko and i can say that my Ekko is pretty decent at this point. > > the most important thing is to trade with wir E-Q combo, procc your passive and use the movement speed to run away or chase the enemy down even fruther. > You can use your W in different ways, I'll show you some of my favourites. > (W slows the enemies inside the circle, gives you a shield that scales with your AP and stuns EVERY enemy in the circle when you're standing in it too. Look out for a sweet 5man stun in teamfights) > Always remember you can animation cancel your Q and W with your first E dash. In some situation this comes in very handy. > > E-W-Q-E2 > You use your E dash to Animation cancel the W, then throw out your Q to slow the enemy and prevent them from walking out of the circle. then you can use your 2nd E cast (the blink) to hop of the target and finish your combo, while they are getting stunned. > This one is quite weird the first few times but if you get used to it its such a powerful combo since they dont see your W coming. > > W-R > when your being chased or ganked and your positive you can make a double kill you can place the w on your current sport, run away, wait for the enemies to walk into the circle and then ult right into it. Your ult teleports you into the W, stuns the enemies and deals A TON of dmg. Also most (especially low elp palyers like me lul) dont know how to deal with Ekkos chronobreak and wont see it coming. This takes a bit of timing and is risky but super fun and effective when used right. > > (especially in teamfights) > W-zhonyas-R > Place your W in the middle of a teamfight, step in, Zhonyas. The enemies gonner hover around you waiting for you to kill you after your out of the stopwatch.They're gonna get stunned, you can ult to delete their healthbars. Super fun. > > If you need any more help, feel free to ask. > (Fuck now I'm in the mood to play some Ekko ) Wow, thanks! After playing him a few games, I was realizing some of the potential for this move, but you did give me good ideas. I think I really like this champ, and and going to practice him. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Np glad i could help ^^ Btw for items you wanna go {{item:3145}} first. In some rare occasions you can pick up {{item:3057}} first too. It always depends on the player but i tend to go {{item:3146}} when I'm fed and have the money and {{item:3152}} if not. (gunblade is also way better in late and the extra ad feels really good but its a quite expensive item so i dont recommend it to build when behind). Summs is always up to you. I found myself having fun in splitpushing, therefor tp is amazing (helps against rough, poke matchups too). When you're positive you can kill your lane early to get a lead, you can always take ignite.
: Most Embarassing Secrets of Champions
Zed does like Shen but acts like a petty asshole towards him cause he doesnt want anyone to know.
: Pyke.
hes so squishy, just kill him once in the early levels with a nice all-in support like alistar or thresh and he'll cry in the corner
: Ekko tips?
This is basically what you can do but there are a few more options. I try giving you some tips for combos, I have 200k on Ekko and i can say that my Ekko is pretty decent at this point. the most important thing is to trade with wir E-Q combo, procc your passive and use the movement speed to run away or chase the enemy down even fruther. You can use your W in different ways, I'll show you some of my favourites. (W slows the enemies inside the circle, gives you a shield that scales with your AP and stuns EVERY enemy in the circle when you're standing in it too. Look out for a sweet 5man stun in teamfights) Always remember you can animation cancel your Q and W with your first E dash. In some situation this comes in very handy. E-W-Q-E2 You use your E dash to Animation cancel the W, then throw out your Q to slow the enemy and prevent them from walking out of the circle. then you can use your 2nd E cast (the blink) to hop of the target and finish your combo, while they are getting stunned. This one is quite weird the first few times but if you get used to it its such a powerful combo since they dont see your W coming. W-R when your being chased or ganked and your positive you can make a double kill you can place the w on your current sport, run away, wait for the enemies to walk into the circle and then ult right into it. Your ult teleports you into the W, stuns the enemies and deals A TON of dmg. Also most (especially low elp palyers like me lul) dont know how to deal with Ekkos chronobreak and wont see it coming. This takes a bit of timing and is risky but super fun and effective when used right. (especially in teamfights) W-zhonyas-R Place your W in the middle of a teamfight, step in, Zhonyas. The enemies gonner hover around you waiting for you to kill you after your out of the stopwatch.They're gonna get stunned, you can ult to delete their healthbars. Super fun. If you need any more help, feel free to ask. (Fuck now I'm in the mood to play some Ekko )
: Old Karma Mains, It's Not Changing. Leave the Game & Stop Supporting Riot
And here we have another post from an edgy 14 year old that wines about his champion not being the way THEY want it too. The support 'main' karma who wants the game to be all around them, havent played a game in about a month, havent played Karma in forever but still shittalk other people for not being a 'proper karam main'. Love those hypocrytes. Whatever, you know I loved playing old Akali, they reworked her and I still enjoy playing her. Even though I WAS worried in the beginning. Maybe wait and really check out how the rework feels before shittalking? And Riot does give a shit (once in a while lol) about their community. BUt not about people like you giving nothing but disrespect for the work people have done just because it doesnt suit your INDIVIDUAL feelings. Insane, how someone can be so selfish. NOt everyone has the same taste you have, it's timeyou learn that I guess. I know I'm not a Karma main, so maybe I cant really feel it the way you do, but my champs got reworked in the past too and I survived, stop making such a big deal out of iz. Riot's doing their best they cant satisfy any individual. So either you leave or you grow up and accept it.
: I am very dissapointed in the "worlds" "rise" theme
Uhh I actually liked it tbh, opinions and tasted differ you know.
: C9 Disappointment. Always the same kind offered every year.
i think the reason everyone is so upset about the 0-3 lose is not because C9 sucked so bad and 'threw' every game. Tbh I'm just really really disappointed because they actually could have made it further. Don't get me wrong. I'm more than amazed that they made it this far and even though i was rooting for FNC I wouldnt mind if C9 would've won because after all they did in the worlds, they deserved it. They showed us that they COULD do it but in the end they couldnt live with the stress, made really bad decisions in draft already and almost gifted FNC this win. I dont know. I just expected some more fighting, a bit more from C9 after everything they did in their previous matches. Nonetheless I'm hella proud how far they came, despite eeryone beeing against them in the beginning. Hope to see them in the worlds 2019. Now: lets root for FNC to bring the trophy back home!
: Question for all: Why do you love the champions you play?
{{champion:245}} Hands down best champ right there. I learned playing league through him and it was hard af in the beginnning but here I am sitting at 200k mastery points. He is the most fun champion for me to play and I love his personality. I think some people still underestimate his damage output and outplaying your opponent with Ekko is just so damn satisfying i love it. {{champion:98}} Shen is another champion I just LOVE. I only play him when I'm with my friends cuz he needs so much teamplay and communication. But there is nothing better than saving your AD Carry with your ult, getting that sweet 5 man taunt and peeling for your Carries. I 've never been the kind player who likes building tank or played for the team rather for himself but Shen changed that. Honorable metntions: {{champion:497}} Super fun + most inspiring positive personality {{champion:84}} She's op i know but I enjoy playing her and shes super cute ok {{champion:202}} The only AD Carry I really enjoy playing. Of all champs he probably has the best story and personality. Really something unique. And the way its implemented in his gameplay... Perfection
: Who is the other?
> [{quoted}](name=GaleWonder,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gMgGJpxy,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-29T08:13:57.927+0000) > > Who is the other? i guess{{champion:51}}
: Stop buying Riot's latex lingerie skins. They are sexist and discrimitive towards women.
> [{quoted}](name=UVM ZhaoRiTian,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JwjfEmN3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-25T23:34:32.321+0000) > > Stop buying Riot's latex lingerie skins. They are sexist and discrimitive towards women. Let anyone do what they want. Also, they arent so shut up
: More Sexy Skins For Male Champions Please
Sexy {{champion:412}} pls riot
: LP rework
Personal LP only works til a limit. I think it's important, even neccessary to give LP based on your very own perfomance, on the other hand you should use LP when losing, because its a ranked system it has to work like this. Example: I once had a game with a Yasuo in my team who fed the enemy toplaner like shit. It was insane. Around minute 20 he was 0/11/2. It wasnt going good,even though all the other lanes were doing quite even, teamfights were always a 4v5 and we couldnt contest objectives. Nonetheless this Yasuo did his job, everyone was flaming him to a point were I personally would've jsut afk tbh. But Yasuo just splitpushed wherever he could, baited out their ults and pressured them on the sidelines so we had the change to win 4v4 or even 4v3. He pushed the base all by himself and won the game almost singlehandedly. He went 1/19/2. Judging his Kda he shouldnt get many LP right? And thats were the system would be kind of lacking.
Vuxem (NA)
: At this point, shouldn't they just nerf the fucking champion? Why should I have to first pick to counter pick a champion? That doesn't make a lick of sense.
> [{quoted}](name=Vuxem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EaUc2wE0,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-25T07:37:14.343+0000) > > At this point, shouldn't they just nerf the fucking champion? Why should I have to first pick to counter pick a champion? That doesn't make a lick of sense. I'm not saying that. I said just Ban her if you have too much trouble against her or counterpick some of the champs with non targeted cc to make her life hell. But tbh if you're doing good with your champ you can always beat Akali. I think its easier with champions that have non targeted cc since you can just cc her in a shroud. I, myself find it easy to beat Akali with my Ekko for example. I have legit no problem fighting her at any point of the game. Fighting her is actually pretty easy, when you know how her cooldowns are and engage her, when she has her shroud on cd and isnt on full energy.I dont know, for me Akali is just like facing any other assassin. Its about knowing their strengths, their weaknesses and decisionmaking. I'm not saying shes not annyoing with her heal and that true stealth shit. But she's in no way op.
Gall (NA)
: I actually have to disagree with this. However, I also agree entirely. Wait.. The reason I say disagree is because she is actually a pretty decent champion to fight in a good match up with even farm. I used to think otherwise until I memorized her abilities and cooldowns. Don't kill me yet for saying that though.. I also agree with you because she is an absolute bitch. She controls the fight. She decided when to enter, and she decided when to leave. She decides to towerdive without much risk, and she decides when to play passive and farm it up with an unlimited energy pool and health gaining Q. She is the one always in control, which makes the feeling of playing against her shitty because you're in her arms. You can absolutely outplay her and shit on her, but that's only if you're prepared to play reactively. Even when she's 0-5, I still find myself playing reactively to her decisions. I have no other choice most of the time. And even if she has 0 items, she can still absolutely demolish any squishy if they don't play reactive correctly. A jhin with 6 items can still be maimed to all fucking hell by an akali with 2 items if jhin doesn't play it precise. That's the thorn of akali. However, if that akali messes up her own decision, then you can fuck the shit out of her and that feels good :-).
> However, if that akali messes up her own decision, then you can fuck the shit out of her and that feels good :-). She has this Yasuo syndrome. You either outplay your enemy or outplay yourself lol.
Vuxem (NA)
: And if you first pick?
> [{quoted}](name=Vuxem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EaUc2wE0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-25T07:05:19.275+0000) > > And if you first pick? Well just pick a champ who counters her in the frst place, just dont give her kills in lane, she is useless when she doesnt snowball just like any other assassin and you know theres this featute in champ select called BAN. If you really hate playing aainst her just ban her.
AR URF (NA)
: Akali's rework is a fail.
Pick {{champion:103}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:134}} autowin the lane cuz she cant farm, she cant all in cuz they poke her too much and she cant just tower dive you with her shroud cuz they can cc her insider the shorud. Yeah shes annyoing as hell but she isn't as op everyone claims her to be
: some times you need stat check champions. {{champion:23}} ult doesnt break the fundamential of the game his ult last 5 secs and 5 secs is really short. yi isnt op hes a champ thats easy to pick up hard to master a good yi has to know when to Q to dodge incoming dmg block certain effects or attacks that takes timing and being able to read your enemy and thinking ahead of them yeah these 2 are pleb stompers but so are alot of champs in the game. to behonest the game needs hard counters to champs like certain champs hard coutner others besides jsut soft counters the only hard counters left are {{champion:33}} and {{champion:54}} to (insert ad champ or team comp here) {{champion:31}} to combo heavy champs {{champion:3}} to mage champs {{champion:36}} he goes where he pleases {{champion:67}} to tank champs
> [{quoted}](name=LichKing234,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0O1Eazjx,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-10-24T07:40:16.371+0000) > > some times you need stat check champions. > {{champion:23}} ult doesnt break the fundamential of the game his ult last 5 secs and 5 secs is really short. > yi isnt op hes a champ thats easy to pick up hard to master a good yi has to know when to Q to dodge incoming dmg block certain effects or attacks that takes timing and being able to read your enemy and thinking ahead of them > yeah these 2 are pleb stompers but so are alot of champs in the game. > > to behonest the game needs hard counters to champs like certain champs hard coutner others besides jsut soft counters > the only hard counters left are > {{champion:33}} and {{champion:54}} to (insert ad champ or team comp here) > {{champion:31}} to combo heavy champs > {{champion:3}} to mage champs > {{champion:36}} he goes where he pleases > {{champion:67}} to tank champs 5 secs is short?? wtf in this game wich is getting faster and faster you say 5 secs is short? you know people are bitching over akalis microstun wich is 0.5 secs because it can mean life or death. 5 secs is a hella long time in this game when most of the teamfights and skirmished are decided in less than seconds. Sure a good Yi doesnt insta Q and then dies to cc, he dodges it with Q. Sure so thats one thing you gotta do when playing Yi, but you know that even a mediocre Yi can just pull it off just fine and 1v5 the enemy team with full stacks of RB. Its not even that much of a Yi problem. It's rageblades problem. Its just no fair that he can afk farm the whole game, and then just kills me with 3 aa while I'm a friggin full tank Shen, all because of his broken true dmg and rb. Its just dumb
: minus 5 ms
> [{quoted}](name=InsaneBardPlayer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MVU2AiqO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-24T01:19:42.434+0000) > > minus 5 i love how everyone is still so petty because this
Tennousu (NA)
: Not sure who decided to create or add this new rune, but.....
I cant wait to play Shen again with this rune. Finally some 'buffs' for my favourite champ
: To be honest , all ap assassins are pain to deal with all of them {{champion:84}} {{champion:7}} no need to talk about them {{champion:245}} The most underrated champion in the game , he is pretty strong , I love him tho but later he really does insane damage {{champion:131}} they may call her weak but she always 1 shoots squishy targets {{champion:28}} Meta champion the whole season
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87eRmG85,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-23T08:57:12.063+0000) > > To be honest , all ap assassins are pain to deal with > all of them > > {{champion:84}} {{champion:7}} no need to talk about them > {{champion:245}} The most underrated champion in the game , he is pretty strong , I love him tho but later he really does insane damage > {{champion:131}} they may call her weak but she always 1 shoots squishy targets > {{champion:28}} Meta champion the whole season I agree. Especially as an Ekko main I can approve that he is liike one of most powerful assassins in the game. His snowballing is ridiculous. Same with Diana, Eve and Katarina. Dont know why everyone is so focused on LeBlanc and Akali only when all AP assassins are strong af
NemeBro (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=NoLifeLoser69,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TmqFjOXE,comment-id=00000002000100000001,timestamp=2018-10-22T07:19:00.409+0000) > > NO offense but have you ever seen proplay? > You know those people with a contract that force them to go to the gym regularly, give them a diet plan to keep them in state. Those guys are more than healthy, I'd even go so far saying that they are fucking attractive in their looks. Its not the 20th century. Stop those prejudices of yours and learn your facts before making stupid, senseless comments like those If that's what you think I'm really sorry to hear that friend.
> [{quoted}](name=NemeBro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TmqFjOXE,comment-id=000000020001000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-22T10:00:02.613+0000) > > If that's what you think I'm really sorry to hear that friend. So you have indeed no idea. Good to know then, I wont waste my energy trying to have a discussion.
Druthal (NA)
: Screen freezes
thought i was the only one. this keeps happening to me since like the last couple of patches. Riot pls
Red Kat (NA)
: KATARINA NEEDS BUFFS
I dont think Katarina needs a buff tbh. THe whole meta just doesnt benefit her at all. She wants to quickly assassinte squishy targets but is super vulnerable to cc. And with all these tanks and loads of cc you wont be able to get your resets and just pop becuase you dont have any mobility. Love it
FIurple (NA)
: Seriously, I had a hec top last game...
> [{quoted}](name=FIurple,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UAQZbEOU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-21T22:07:28.259+0000) > > Seriously, I had a hec top last game... This is not a bad pick actually
Barkley (NA)
: Who do you think is the best support to run with kalista, and why?
Even though i would never want to play with a Kalista (no offense shes just super useless in this meta). But I did have so much fun playing Thresh with her. Their kit fit perfectly together
NemeBro (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TmqFjOXE,comment-id=000000020001,timestamp=2018-10-22T03:07:47.548+0000) > > To add to this: Pro play is always going to be the "best" League of Legends. It's the thing players are supposed to aspire to No it isn't. I and most people do not aspire to be one of a handful of fat neckbeards with sweat caking our shirts under our manboobs pretending to be athletes. High elo, diamond 1+ balancing is one thing. That is something someone who doesn't literally want to make League their job can aspire to. I don't want to make this game my job. Most people don't. You're wrong my friend. 100% and on every objective level.
> I and most people do not aspire to be one of a handful of fat neckbeards with sweat caking our shirts under our manboobs pretending to be athletes. NO offense but have you ever seen proplay? You know those people with a contract that force them to go to the gym regularly, give them a diet plan to keep them in state. Those guys are more than healthy, I'd even go so far saying that they are fucking attractive in their looks. Its not the 20th century. Stop those prejudices of yours and learn your facts before making stupid, senseless comments like those
: > [{quoted}](name=NoLifeLoser69,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eWZYJZsr,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-10-19T10:40:35.974+0000) > > So moving on: Judging from your last games played I see you have quite a wide champion pool for your lvl and experience. But lemme say, that your ruining your own games because of your builds. > I learned the game through playing Ekko only, learning his combos, pros and cons, and than adapted to different champs. Well to be honest I've been trying a variety of champions to see just WHO I actually like, but ya the roles aspect of this game really makes me scratch my head. Like take support, as I've been playing this I've also tried Heroes of the Storm and support in that game actually "supports" by healing. Which is basically in rpg terms and RTS games what support does - it heals or protects. So I literally just figured out that support in LoL means being in the same lane and supporting the ADC by just being there but not taking their gold...then around the 10m mark everybody is all over the map and racing around trying to do different things and roles/laning don't seem to matter as much. Hence why I'm more interested finding a hero I like and then playing him/her accordingly instead. Hence why I've been trying so many heroes from free rotation. I do own Xayah though, I liked her mechanics and the SSG skin so I bought the combo having some riot points so I might stick with her. I do appreciate everybodies help and advice though. I agree that Riot does a horrible job explaining roles and how the item shop works. Their recommended builds don't really teach me why they are recommended too.
> I do own Xayah though, I liked her mechanics and the SSG skin so I bought the combo having some riot points so I might stick with her. That's a good start, that's how I do find my champs too xD AD Carry is a really hard role tho, if not the hardest in the game, so it can be hard at first, but not impossible. I recommend watching videos of how to play ADC, learn how to kite. Kiting is the most important thing as adc and I see many many players above lvl 50 still not knowing how to do it. Building items is all about experience. The recommended items are most of the time ok, you can stick with that, but when it comes to certain matchup you might adjust it a bit. But like I said you gotta learn that through playing more often and seeing what a certain passive/ active of a items does. All about experience. Oh and your last Xayah match is exactly what i was talking about. You build is perfect. {{item:3095}} into {{item:3094}} and {{item:3031}} dunno about the {{item:3046}} but its not a bad item on her i guess.(also really nice {{item:3140}}, important item when you have a cc heavy enemy comp.) Your CS isnt bad either, keep going like that ^^ I liked watching pro play, seeing how the pros are playing their champs and how they rotate the map. (you're gonna see a lot of xayah she's a very dominant pick rn in worlds). So yeah, you're gonna improve, yo're on a really really good way, just keep going like that ^^
Show more

ReBreakdown

Level 297 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion