: > [{quoted}](name=Reelix,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=myIOPI6E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-14T20:32:27.203+0000) > > Don't forget that his passive is trash and useless I don't know the numbers on it, but free resistances when you dive/engage the enemy team doesn't sound bad to me. Even so, he had this nerf coming for how insane he stomps if he isn't shutdown hard in lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Firebeard,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=myIOPI6E,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-14T20:34:39.545+0000) > > I don't know the numbers on it, but free resistances when you dive/engage the enemy team doesn't sound bad to me. Even so, he had this nerf coming for how insane he stomps if he isn't shutdown hard in lane. His passive is one of the oldest in the game and it hasnt been changed at all, resistances as a passive for an Assassin champion like Wukong doesnt fit him at all, and in his Lore he is this agile trickster and a Wuju master thanks to master yi, it just doesnt fit him at all, its like giving Zed this passive
: Both are a problem. Electrocute did too much, Duskblade did too much. But you couldn't do **shit** against a Wukong anyways. If you were behind him, you died, and there was no way for anything else to happen besides his player being a literal monkey as well.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=myIOPI6E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-14T20:32:06.128+0000) > > Both are a problem. > > Electrocute did too much, Duskblade did too much. > > But you couldn't do **shit** against a Wukong anyways. If you were behind him, you died, and there was no way for anything else to happen besides his player being a literal monkey as well. Before Duskblade and Electrocute, Wukong was BARELY played and no one complained about him, so please!
: -20 damage at all ranks seems kinda high, so I can understand being unhappy with that BUT .1 ad ratio decrease, whata useless champion. Wukong players might as well quit playing such a sad useless pathetic excuse for a viable character.
> [{quoted}](name=Firebeard,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=myIOPI6E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-14T20:30:33.476+0000) > > -20 damage at all ranks seems kinda high, so I can understand being unhappy with that > BUT > .1 ad ratio decrease, whata useless champion. Wukong players might as well quit playing such a sad useless pathetic excuse for a viable character. Don't forget that his passive is trash and useless
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: Story Time with Jamaree: Suspending a student on the first day of school.
NA Schools OMEGALUL, American School System OMEGALUL
Rioter Comments
: Pool Party Art
You have talent but you ruined the art by making them anime and weeb like, and making them way too sexual... EDIT: What a scumbag to steal someones content and say it's yours, mods please remove this thread...
S0kaX (EUNE)
: You may be the only one in your team with a positive score
Wow great advice, im sure no one ever thought of that !!
: > [{quoted}](name=Shablagoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9GhhXx3I,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-17T23:43:33.006+0000) > > Dude why do you post this like we care? because hopefully a dev will see this realize something is wrong and wake the fuck up because people are leaving the game and fix the issues
> [{quoted}](name=isolate plz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9GhhXx3I,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-07-18T02:31:26.594+0000) > > because hopefully a dev will see this realize something is wrong and wake the fuck up because people are leaving the game and fix the issues Yeah because the devs will care about a person that makes a rant post about him/her leaving the game, when they already have millions of players playing, new people coming all the time and people still buying a shit ton of skins and extras, they make insane amounts of money, if you think they care about some people that make rant posts about them leaving the game ur wrong
: I am quitting league.
Goodbye, we won't miss you, Riot Games won't miss you, the game has millions of players anyway
: Just played Akali - Here are my thoughts:
You made this post to complain about how op she is when she hasn't even been released on live servers? She will get hotfixed or nerfed don't worry.
: looooooooooool paid by riot
> [{quoted}](name=BestaDumCabrão,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e3shPQ6F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-08T11:30:00.033+0000) > > looooooooooool paid by riot What do you mean?
Rioter Comments
Quinzley (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Reelix,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p8EyVgHH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-08T10:50:17.287+0000) > > I don't think pictures like these are allowed because it's NSFW. Its totally allowed. I've studied this subject yesterday and some of the Mods were pretty happy with a picture of Miss Fortune. Here's the thread with the Moderators I mentioned https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/xFicjfQw-sakimichan-drew-this-sexy-gg-miss-fortune-artwork-on-deviantart
> [{quoted}](name=Quinzley,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p8EyVgHH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T11:00:10.028+0000) > > Its totally allowed. I've studied this subject yesterday and some of the Mods were pretty happy with a picture of Miss Fortune. > > Here's the thread with the Moderators I mentioned > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/xFicjfQw-sakimichan-drew-this-sexy-gg-miss-fortune-artwork-on-deviantart Oh okay, i did not know this, they really should add an NSFW board category though
Rioter Comments
Quinzley (EUNE)
: Thicc Thighs Thread
I don't think pictures like these are allowed because it's NSFW.
Rioter Comments
: Silver ELO is absolute Cancer
Please don't use cancer as a negative word
Rioter Comments
: Wukong, 55% win rate, 10% play rate. You gonna laugh me off the boards now for saying he's broken?
Jikker (NA)
: Happy 4th of July fellow Americans!
https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.553184540.0816/flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg HELL YEAH BROTHERS!
: Shut up Kythers no one likes you.
> [{quoted}](name=A Bad Varus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ELA8BbE8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-02T19:58:07.707+0000) > > Shut up Kythers no one likes you. stop harassing
LANV1N (NA)
: Perma Ban Appeal
hahaha these posts always make me laugh, you were toxic, and you got punished for it, no one likes a flamer in their games, enjoy your ban :)
Rioter Comments
: I hate the report button so fucking much.
The more reports you get doesn't matter at all, the system only needs and it only takes 1 report , getting 2 reports from the same game wont increase the chance of you getting punished
: Pyke is a Support Assassin Hybrid
Rioter Comments
: ATTENTION ALL SHEN MAINS! If you do this, there may still be hope!
I don't play Shen, i find him super boring, i loved old Shen and i think his rework killed his fun, but i will still upvote because Shen is a cool champion
: Celerity
How did you do this?
: The Reforging of Mordekaiser
It's nice to see how dedicated and passionate you are about your favourite champion, sadly i for some reason think that Riot won't take your suggestions when they rework him, even though you have done amazing
: It's Akali's Birthday Today
NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!
GodCarry (NA)
: I truly believe I was wrongfully banned. Please tell me what you think.
I don't think you deserved this ban, i have been permabanned 2 times before so this is my third account and i am 100% sure that i am reformed, i have not been punished for toxicity for 1 year now and i ended the season with honor lvl 5, you did not deserve this ban bro and i hope riot will remove the ban, if i was you in that game i would have done the same, protect myself against the flamers, in a game like this it doesnt work to mute all because you know that everyone in the game is talking shit about you, thats worse than being able to see them flame you in my opinion
Rioter Comments
: New Zyra Splashart oversexualizes plants, and im offended.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazFight ,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BmROh2G0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-02T19:16:08.577+0000) > > https://i.redd.it/dt172hk9qdv01.jpg HYPERBRUH ?
: What happens when you google "Champions LOL List"
Rioter Comments
: How long we gonna pretend riot balance team isn't just a bunch of chimpanzees flinging poop at each other
> [{quoted}](name=TheRiddum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fGnfNhZN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-23T17:04:06.459+0000) > > How long we gonna pretend riot balance team isn't just a bunch of chimpanzees flinging poop at each other cmonBruh who you calling a chimp?
: Could be both. Could be a weak “push back”.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ERHA7tBM,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-04-21T13:14:48.320+0000) > > Could be both. Could be a weak “push back”. Volibear
: After playing since Season 3, I finally quit on this run down game.
we don't care, there is no need for an announcement when you quit League, just do it, dont need to make such a big deal out of it, ''wow i uninstalled league look how important it makes me''
SR71 (NA)
: because who doesn’t want to hear Aatrox physically and verbally destroy his enemies.
i disagree, a lot of players want to know more about the Darkin and Aatrox, making him talk less wont help with that, it would just make him boring and make the Darkin look boring, unlike kayn who has fantastic voice acting and lines which made the Darkin so much more interesting
: I uninstalled League of Legends today: A Sincere Thank You to Riot & the Community
Rioter Comments
: The system cares about spamming "ez" and calling players trash. It just doesn't necessarily hit them *immediately*, as they could normally behave fine, or only be 50% of the way to a punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rkdnoET8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-17T15:47:56.587+0000) > > The system cares about spamming "ez" and calling players trash. It just doesn't necessarily hit them *immediately*, as they could normally behave fine, or only be 50% of the way to a punishment. Isn't this kind of system easily abused? I mean the player could be like this for 1 day and then wait a few weeks and do the same thing again and not get punished, or am i wrong?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Amazing Loot Changes? Why isn't anyone talking about this?
But i have Elementalist Lux in my loot section but it only gives me 650 orange essence if i disenchant it?
: DAD: Only one cookie is left on the plate
: People who BM and insult the enemy team in ARAM.
ARAM isnt a gamemode for fun though, i play a lot of aram every day and the enemy team always tries to end the game before 10 minutes, wheres the fun in that? :)
Show more

Reelix

Level 85 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion