: > [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2LfyprxR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:20:55.952+0000) > > YouTube is doing a lot to just murder itself these days. Imagine wanting to make a living doing YouTube and getting shafted out of all your ad revenue by people blocking the ads. As long as people can't run an ad every 2 minutes into their video, waiting the five seconds is fine.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2LfyprxR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:30:30.799+0000) > > Imagine wanting to make a living doing YouTube and getting shafted out of all your ad revenue by people blocking the ads. > > As long as people can't run an ad every 2 minutes into their video, waiting the five seconds is fine. Only person with a working brain here, for fucks sake.
: The day of reckoning is upon us...
People try to make money with ads in their videos. Imagine yourself trying to make a living off of videos, only for some greasy scumfucks to go "meh" and use an ad blocker to deny it. Oh, and the people who make the ads pay so that their ads can be shown somewhere. It's logical to ban adblockers so that ads go through and reach the viewers.
Angeleou (NA)
: Never forget
Never forget the PAX event fiasco.
: > [{quoted}](name=RegardsKitty,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A4ujwrr5,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-12-09T15:17:08.362+0000) > > Disgusting, glad I quit the game. People like you need to be put into an asylum. Number 1. I like men Number 2. It fulfills the fantasy and game play of the character making you feel more immersed Number 3. It spices the game play up and certainly but never least Number 4. "glad I quit the game" That's why your goofy ass is here commenting on my post and disrespecting me right? lmao, and I reiterate, people like you need to be put into a circus since you look like such a clown coming back here. Either give proper and meaningful feedback or stay off my post. Thanks!
> [{quoted}](name=Sexual Girl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A4ujwrr5,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-12-10T17:45:18.021+0000) > > Number 1. I like men > Number 2. It fulfills the fantasy and game play of the character making you feel more immersed > Number 3. It spices the game play up > and certainly but never least Number 4. "glad I quit the game" That's why your goofy ass is here commenting on my post right? lmao, and I reiterate, people like you need to be put into a circus since you look like such a fucking clown coming back here. > > Either give proper and meaningful feedback or stay off my post. Thanks! People tell me to fuck off and all that shit, why should I give meaningful feedback to something like this post?
AIQ (NA)
: Really the FPS is what you picked? That off brand Overwatch? lol. Not my first choice in Leagues successor.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nlts2T55,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-10T14:44:42.870+0000) > > Really the FPS is what you picked? That off brand Overwatch? lol. Not my first choice in Leagues successor. Just wait, this game will lose popularity over time and eventually become a Chinese internet cafe game. Meanwhile, the FPS is going to gain traction and possibly become an E-sports game. Of course, League will still make them money, it's just that the quality of the game will deteriorate to the level of a cheap mobile game. Still waiting on when they decide to put ads into the client and loading screen...
: > [{quoted}](name=RegardsKitty,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nlts2T55,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-10T10:59:17.493+0000) > > The release of TFT proves that Riot will chase after game genres that are popular, and that's fine. FPS might not be super popular right now, but it's definitely more recognized than moba. FPS is still popular and will always be, I don't know what you mean. It's not a genre that is likely to vanish like RTS, MOBA, Battle Royal or Card Games. But I agree with your opinion overall.
> [{quoted}](name=Hunter Eyes,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nlts2T55,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:13:46.710+0000) > > FPS is still popular and will always be, I don't know what you mean. It's not a genre that is likely to vanish like RTS, MOBA, Battle Royal or Card Games. But I agree with your opinion overall. You might have misunderstood, I didn't say FPS is dead or dying. Riot made TFT since autochess was popular and they had join in. Riot making a FPS game is them doing the same, joining in on a popular genre. Moba is dying for sure, which is why they are switching focus to other games and titles.
: >Ironically, a Riot member (now ex-employee) told all male LoL players to commit suicide Can you give me a source of that ? Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=35R1VRrv,comment-id=0000000200020001,timestamp=2019-12-10T16:10:57.468+0000) > > Can you give me a source of that ? Thanks. Look up "Riot Daniel Z Klein" and you should find articles on him leaving Riot, along with various screenshots of his Twitter posts. For the one I mentioned: https://i.imgur.com/X7ffdZU.jpg
: Looking for new people to play with and join teams!
Turn around, this game isn't worth playing.
Torkl (EUW)
: why would league players play an fps tho, not even remotely meant for the same audience
> [{quoted}](name=Torkl,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nlts2T55,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-10T11:28:37.899+0000) > > why would league players play an fps tho, not even remotely meant for the same audience Not saying that every League player would switch to a FPS game, but people who play FPS games would instead come in and play that game. CSGO, Overwatch, TF2, all those games have lots of players. They would definitely at least try out the game, and possible stay with it and buy skins and stuff.
Pyrosan (NA)
: yeah it makes perfect practical business reasoning to abandon a highly profitable game for absolutely no reason because you can just make another game and make more but you know you can hire other people to do other things not everyone at riot works on league {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nlts2T55,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-10T11:19:48.497+0000) > > yeah it makes perfect practical business reasoning to abandon a highly profitable game for absolutely no reason because you can just make another game and make more > > but you know > you can hire other people to do other things > not everyone at riot works on league > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} The game's been getting worse over time, and it's not like they are going to massive improve the quality of it, especially when they have other games that they could potentially get more profit off of. Of course it's going to make money, sheep are going to buy all the skins for popular champs or from skinlines like Starguardian. They don't care if the game is good or not, they just like to show off with their bling. And I know that Riot has other people than those who work on League, but the people working on the game right now feel like they were straight out of the chimpanzee enclosure from a zoo. If they had the original people, or at least some of them, working on the game, it would be much different.
: Nah. Riot will never die or league of legends they livin in that china money
> [{quoted}](name=RhastaFhasta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nlts2T55,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-10T11:20:39.402+0000) > > Nah. > Riot will never die > or league of legends > they livin in that china money Not saying that Riot would die, but League would deteriorate in quality if they focused more on their other games.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=35R1VRrv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-09T14:56:08.826+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/p4VJHkd.png Even if he did speak the truth, I doubt the Balance team would want to listen to him after he went on that “Riot kill yourselves” rant.{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=35R1VRrv,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-12-09T15:10:34.787+0000) > > Even if he did speak the truth, I doubt the Balance team would want to listen to him after he went on that “Riot kill yourselves” rant.{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Ironically, a Riot member (now ex-employee) told all male LoL players to commit suicide. Riot plays by their own rules.
Rioter Comments
: Why people feel they are treated unfairly by the Mod team - A friendly discussion with the Mods
: What's the reasoning behind mages like Cassio/Ryze ?
This post is full of typical boards sheep. "Mage good, ADC bad."
: > [{quoted}](name=RegardsKitty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sjMqTY5Y,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T13:48:42.577+0000) > > You're only looking at the cons of skillshots, which you listed as "can't go through minions" and "can miss." Have you considered that some skillshots can infact go through minions? And despite that they can be missed, some can apply CC, allowing you to hit the rest of your skillshots easily? > > Yes, except that most (mage) skillshots have atleast 100 higher range than any attack range in the game. Sit out of the marksman attack range, and you can't get hit. Then just throw a spell or two until you hit. It's all in your favor, unless you decide to run into the marksman's range and die, in which case you are the delusional one. > > And I should have clarified, you lost your credibility due to the champions you mentioned. Ryze has point-and-click spells, and only one skillshot. Syndra has superior range and easy to hit CC. Neither are exceptionally hard to play. > > I have no idea why I even bother arguing with you, since you're just one of the sheep in the herd who thinks that ADCs are evil and they shouldn't be allowed anything in the game. MOST SKILLSHOTS CANT go through minions and even if it can, guess what? AUTOS GO THROUGH MINIONS AND CANNOT miss. How can you even make such a stupid argument?
> [{quoted}](name=vgamedude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sjMqTY5Y,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T18:05:33.242+0000) > > MOST SKILLSHOTS CANT go through minions and even if it can, guess what? AUTOS GO THROUGH MINIONS AND CANNOT miss. How can you even make such a stupid argument? Ok, I can play that game too. Most autos can't deal massive damage early-mid game, can't apply CC or other debuffs, have large range, or hit multiple targets. There, I listed what skillshots can do and what autos can't.
Raffyk (NA)
: The Ranged Conqueror Change is an Unbalanced and (Near)Game-breaking Nerf to Urgot
Urgot should just be treated like a melee character. Problem solved.
blue38k (NA)
: Can we swap Approach Velocity with Zombie Ward or Ghost Poro?
Yes buff the already strong supports, you sound just like Riot's balancing team.
: Tanks may not be good, but damn does having one ever make the game easier
You guys want tanks to be strong, yet if Riot ever buffed them, 2 months later you would be crying about how boring the tank meta is. And before you say "tank meta was better", it wasn't, it was as bad as the current meta. Memories become sweeter with time.
: What's the reasoning behind mages like Cassio/Ryze ?
Mana issues are pretty much non-existent in the game. But if Riot removed mana items or actually gated mages with mana, then the whole sheep herd of mage players would flood the boards with how bad the game is and how every other class (usually ADCs) have everything better for them.
: > [{quoted}](name=RegardsKitty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sjMqTY5Y,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T10:53:30.903+0000) > > Yes, but getting into autoattack range means the mage can more easily hit their spells. Sure it takes less effort to press right click than it takes to throw a skillshot, but consider that the skillshot usually has greater range, damage, and has other effects like CC on it. Not to mention, hitting one CC spell lets you hit the rest with low effort, since they enemy can't dodge. > > Autoattacking champions usually need to get a few items before they actually become powerful, whereas a mage buys lost chapter, powerspikes and spams spells to no end. > > Then tell me about mage botlanes. Or Yasuo ADC. I've seen them doing well. Proves that you don't need a marksman to win. > > Speaking of mages going bot, how often do marksmen go mid? Haven't seen many on mid, but I have seen a lot more mages on bot. > > Winrates are bad when trying to define the state of a character. Look at Yuumi, bad winrate but still one of the most toxic designs. > > And right there you lost all your credibility. They still cant even hit through minions usually. Like this argument is actually absurd, and with auto attacks you can attack move click and more and youre trying to pretend like thats comparable to hitting skill shots. Pure delusion. >lost your credibility you can find people at the top level miss spells on mages, you don't miss auto attacks. Stop furthering this absolute delusion and just accept the truth.
> They still cant even hit through minions usually. Like this argument is actually absurd, and with auto attacks you can attack move click and more and youre trying to pretend like thats comparable to hitting skill shots. Pure delusion. You're only looking at the cons of skillshots, which you listed as "can't go through minions" and "can miss." Have you considered that some skillshots can infact go through minions? And despite that they can be missed, some can apply CC, allowing you to hit the rest of your skillshots easily? > you can find people at the top level miss spells on mages, you don't miss auto attacks. Stop furthering this absolute delusion and just accept the truth. Yes, except that most (mage) skillshots have atleast 100 higher range than any attack range in the game. Sit out of the marksman attack range, and you can't get hit. Then just throw a spell or two until you hit. It's all in your favor, unless you decide to run into the marksman's range and die, in which case you are the delusional one. And I should have clarified, you lost your credibility due to the champions you mentioned. Ryze has point-and-click spells, and only one skillshot. Syndra has superior range and easy to hit CC. Neither are exceptionally hard to play. I have no idea why I even bother arguing with you, since you're just one of the sheep in the herd who thinks that ADCs are evil and they shouldn't be allowed anything in the game.
εXistεnZ (EUNE)
: Why I personally quit LoL after being a huge fan for years
Welcome to the club. I left the game, because I realized that it stopped being fun. I really don't know why, but it wasn't really obvious to me until now. I wasn't enjoying the game, it felt more like a chore to play. The events at the pro games aren't the only time stuff like this has happened. I remember back when Riot had a booth at a gaming convention, and they had a "women and non-binaries first" thing where men could only visit after 2 'o clock or something. It was their attempt to "bring other genders into gaming." This of course caused an uproar, since it obviously isn't gender equality, but instead the "gender equality" that the feminazis push onto companies. The worst thing is, a Riot employee actually wrote on Twitter that all male LoL players should commit suicide, and it took two weeks for Riot to fire him, **despite them having a system that bans you on the spot for saying things like that ingame**. Just proves how wrong the whole company is.
Rioter Comments
: Place your bets people: Do you think Aphelios is going to go down in history as the lowest win rate champion during release window?
> [{quoted}](name=lightdragoon88,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=1Xd7mZOU,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-25T15:49:01.953+0000) > > Place your bets people: Do you think Aphelios is going to go down in history as the lowest win rate champion during release window? Yes, then people will complain and Riot will overbuff him, creating Kai'Sa v2.
: Because it's unfair? Believe it or not, there ARE Yuumi mains out there. Yuumi mains who are struggling because their champion is total dogshit, destroyed by multiple nerfs and item changes, and Riot won't do anything to make her at least slightly viable because "hurr durr people don't like to play against her" I agree that her kit is unbalanced and would be better off not being in the game in the first place. But you're basically saying that she deserves to be totally trash in the meta JUST because you don't know how to play against her. She doesn't do much damage. She only gets decent healing after about 15 minutes, and Executioners Calling is an 800 gold item. It isn' fair to the mains of the champion to leave them completely destroyed just because people don't like playing against it.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperør Rhaast,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=geXufoZs,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-25T15:23:18.722+0000) > > Because it's unfair? > > Believe it or not, there ARE Yuumi mains out there. Yuumi mains who are struggling because their champion is total dogshit, destroyed by multiple nerfs and item changes, and Riot won't do anything to make her at least slightly viable because "hurr durr people don't like to play against her" > > I agree that her kit is unbalanced and would be better off not being in the game in the first place. But you're basically saying that she deserves to be totally trash in the meta JUST because you don't know how to play against her. She doesn't do much damage. She only gets decent healing after about 15 minutes, and Executioners Calling is an 800 gold item. It isn' fair to the mains of the champion to leave them completely destroyed just because people don't like playing against it. Well then the Yuumi mains should realize that their champion is badly designed. The Q is fine, the heal is fine. The fact that she can stay untargetable for over 90% of the game is not fine.
Yenn (NA)
: What's up with Caitlyn's traps sometimes not having an arming time?
Spaghetti code at its finest. Don't expect a fix since Cait is one the hottest picks right now and a skin is probably in the making.
: Yuumi's laning phase is awfully weak, even more so after support item changes
Who the fuck cares, that champion is the biggest mistake in the history of the game and shouldn't exist, yet people here defend her because "oMg ShE's CuTe!!!1"
: Which part of “almost positive win rate” is hard to understand for you?
> [{quoted}](name=Fisher No Chains,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HGMW8Wvd,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-11-25T13:43:34.312+0000) > > Which part of “almost positive win rate” is hard to understand for you? He's a Lee Sin main, his brain function is lower than that of an ameboa. Also, he called me silver, just proves he's a little child or seriously brain damaged.
GilxeN (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HGMW8Wvd,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-11-25T09:16:26.943+0000) > > LeE SiN OP NeRf HiM PlEAsE, bunch of silvers crying about high skill-cap champion. > > Whoever thinks he is op, jungle him for the next 10 games and post me results here. Oh god, you're a main. I'm so glad I uninstalled this game, get mental help seriously.
: it took the LoL community 7 years to realize Lee is op and that he isn't a "high skill champion" as people make him out to be.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HGMW8Wvd,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-24T22:24:22.984+0000) > > it took the LoL community 7 years to realize Lee is op and that he isn't a "high skill champion" as people make him out to be. Correct, I remember back when Lee Sin building tank and oneshotting a squishy was "high skill" and made all the fanboys scream like they got a PHD out of a fucking cereal box.
: You're foolish if you think aatrox revive or galio flash taunt belonged in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yxmAKV7Z,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-25T06:27:34.087+0000) > > You're foolish if you think aatrox revive or galio flash taunt belonged in the game. But a no mana, self sustaining, untargetable "battle mage" sure belongs in the game, who can just ignore all CC and oneshot the carries all while healing himself, oh and he gets AP from health and the other way around. You're foolish to think if that belongs in the game, I believe that Riot themselves said that releasing Vlad in his current state was a mistake, but removing him is too late.
: > [{quoted}](name=RegardsKitty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sjMqTY5Y,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-23T12:51:06.496+0000) > > Unlike the ADC, mages have superior range and deal much more damage early than an ADC. Also mages have CC which makes hitting their spells easy. > > But yeah, keep on being delusional that ADCs are the unbalanced ones. Superior range? Depends on the mage, and most can get their entire damages blocked by minions and dodged. You pretend like it takes far more effort to auto attack? What a joke. Mages aren't the ones who have an entire class/role combo carry role reserved just for them throughout the entire games life span. You can have a team comp without mages, it is very difficult to have one without a marksmen otherwise you're shooting yourself in the foot. Also look at the marksmen champions pick rates and winrates, they are statistically easy to play. Far easier than mages like ryze, syndra, etc.
> Superior range? Depends on the mage, and most can get their entire damages blocked by minions and dodged. You pretend like it takes far more effort to auto attack? What a joke. Yes, but getting into autoattack range means the mage can more easily hit their spells. Sure it takes less effort to press right click than it takes to throw a skillshot, but consider that the skillshot usually has greater range, damage, and has other effects like CC on it. Not to mention, hitting one CC spell lets you hit the rest with low effort, since they enemy can't dodge. Autoattacking champions usually need to get a few items before they actually become powerful, whereas a mage buys lost chapter, powerspikes and spams spells to no end. > Mages aren't the ones who have an entire class/role combo carry role reserved just for them throughout the entire games life span. You can have a team comp without mages, it is very difficult to have one without a marksmen otherwise you're shooting yourself in the foot. Then tell me about mage botlanes. Or Yasuo ADC. I've seen them doing well. Proves that you don't need a marksman to win. Speaking of mages going bot, how often do marksmen go mid? Haven't seen many on mid, but I have seen a lot more mages on bot. > Also look at the marksmen champions pick rates and winrates, they are statistically easy to play. Winrates are bad when trying to define the state of a character. Look at Yuumi, bad winrate but still one of the most toxic designs. > Far easier than mages like ryze, syndra, etc. And right there you lost all your credibility.
: ADC talking about having to dodge things. Excuse me if I don't feel for the person who does undodgable damage.
> [{quoted}](name=vgamedude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sjMqTY5Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-23T12:05:46.584+0000) > > ADC talking about having to dodge things. Excuse me if I don't feel for the person who does undodgable damage. Unlike the ADC, mages have superior range and deal much more damage early than an ADC. Also mages have CC which makes hitting their spells easy. But yeah, keep on being delusional that ADCs are the unbalanced ones.
: Turns out trolling doesn't get you banned
This is sadly the truth, don't know why people downvote you. The system doesn't detect trolls who feed 10 kills and then just hang around and steal EXP and gold for the rest of the game. It will however punish you if you lash out at the trolls, which they are trying to get you to do. Tickets apparently are the only way, but considering that most of the times you get blitzbot, it's no use.
Rioter Comments
: Elder execute is NO FUN FOR ANYBODY
Riot's just going to kill off League so they can focus on the ~~Overwatch clone~~ totally original FPS game they are making, which they will eventually just kill in terms of balance. Oh, and the league lore will live on in the extremely thrilling card game and open world exploration game... fun....
: Master Yi doing 50% of a tanks health as True Damage what the hell?
Yeah, let's nerf Yi and replace him with Maokai, Sejuani and Zac facetanking 5 people, taking no damage and killing squishies because of their high base damage and bullshit CC spam. Yi is supposed to be a tank killer with his true damage. And as DuskDaUmbreon pointed out, Yi will deal mostly true damage against someone with high armor, since his physical damage is being mitigated. But it just seems that the boards want the braindead tank meta back in the game. I don't care though since I am done with the game.
: What the hell is up with Mods lately?
You know, i'm not surprised that the same person who removed the Yuumi post also was the one behind these removals. The Spear post, though it was necroing, it was still discussion about the topic and not just "bumping" the thread. If someone made a new thread on spear, good old NaziMod would have locked it down and redirected people to this one. The Jesus statue meme... it's a fucking meme. I get that some sensitive Christian might get pissed over it, but it's seriously a joke. Sad to see what this world is becoming.
Ulanopo (NA)
: I don't think Yuumi needs to be knocked off on a displacement
Hoo boy, here we go. Your "arguments" are pretty much just opinions and "look at that winrate it's bad". Let's take a look at the actual few arguments in here. First off, a champion shouldn't be balanced around its theme. Look at Aatrox, he had a revive since his release, it was part of his identity, and it was removed for balance reasons. Saying that Yuumi shouldn't have ways of getting detached because "It hurts her theme" is not a valid argument. Secondly, the reason people want to be able to detach her is because she pretty much is just an invincible pocket Sona. Sure, people complain about untargetabilities, but in the case of Yuumi she just sits on someone like Garen and there is nothing you can do about it, unlike Sona who you could just kill. "Just kill the person she's on" is not a viable method of counterplay and right now that is pretty much the only way to counter her. Pro-play and soloqueue aren't comparable. I thought people knew this but apparently it's not obvious. Since we're on the topic of opinions, let me state my opinions. > Okay, since the other thread degenerated into talking about moderation on Gameplay and some pretty nasty insults, I'd like to open up the discussion in a new thread. And why did that happen? Maybe because someone deleted a post on Gameplay that was about Yuumi. And why was it deleted? Because apparently it wasn't "constructive enough" for the board. If that's the case, why is there a post related to Ivern, that pretty much goes "Ivern is fun, you should play him" in Gameplay and that post hasn't been deleted yet, since it has less content than the deleted Yuumi post? In my opinion the Ivern post should get the axe if you are playing by these rules. Also, I took a glance at your match history, and you seem to pretty much play nothing but aram and the occasional normals. In my opinion, if you don't play the actual game, then you shouldn't be debating about a feature in the game. So in the end, you deleted the Yuumi post because you are biased and made this so that you could "win" the argument. The mods on this forum seem to just play by their own rules and delete posts that they don't agree on, but considering that Riot is owned by China where freedom of speech doesn't exist, i'm not surprised.
Manxxom (NA)
: Yasuo, Teemo, Pyke, Blitzcrank and Kai'sa walked into the bar...
Imagine complaining about Teemo and Blitzcrank in season 9...
: Diana's getting changes in 9.23 lads
Hope she becomes more balanced, as in not just deleting me with a point-and-click spell with massive range like she does now.
: > Sees Gun. > Gets Tiggered. > Remembers this isn't Twitter. Sure, why not? Probably won't be added *because* it's third-party art. But something similar could be nice. >as someone that plays a lot of **suppot role** I would like some more emotes on champs like Yuumi and **Teemo**. What kind of uncultured swine associates that monster with the sacred role of ~~slave~~ Support!?
> [{quoted}](name=Ariel the Cruel,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y8PzyiBx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-12T17:21:08.808+0000) > > Sure, why not? > Probably won't be added *because* it's third-party art. But something similar could be nice. > > What kind of uncultured swine associates that monster with the sacred role of ~~slave~~ Support!? Me, the one person who plays Teemo support.
: This is 100% low elo talk. naut is a peeler, leona aswell, they're aggresive dives.. Senna doesn't dive, she is a peel/carry. She is very balanced and could even be seeing some buffs here in the next patch or so.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bryOrwQB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T15:19:03.410+0000) > > This is 100% low elo talk. naut is a peeler, leona aswell, they're aggresive dives.. Senna doesn't dive, she is a peel/carry. She is very balanced and could even be seeing some buffs here in the next patch or so. He's right on Naut dealing too much damage, though. Senna doesn't need buffs, people need to learn how to play her. In a while people will be complaining about 700+ range Sennas wreaking them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mahoh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6cqOZy2m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T23:02:06.300+0000) > > Did Teemus get one yet? I know LeBlanc still looks old as heck. didn't he get one ages ago?
> [{quoted}](name=hazerddex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6cqOZy2m,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T00:06:57.677+0000) > > didn't he get one ages ago? A texture update. I would love a VU for Teemo, but they would have to keep him close to his current design, since he is such an iconic character.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Wjf8eR5m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T13:17:21.128+0000) > > All the lethality users seem to be getting some pretty great new toys though :( {{champion:89}} 'Can I have an item riot?!' Riot: 'Do you build lethality?' {{champion:89}} "No" Riot: 'You do now! You're welcome"
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Wjf8eR5m,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T13:24:39.815+0000) > > {{champion:89}} 'Can I have an item riot?!' > Riot: 'Do you build lethality?' > {{champion:89}} "No" > Riot: 'You do now! You're welcome" I don't get it. Is there a new item that Leona can build that gives lethality?
: > [{quoted}](name=IMelchorI,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hppJJ9dl,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-11T19:19:34.249+0000) > > better idea: > > - **grounded** does not effect summoner spells anymore > > - make juggernaut items that permanently self ground the champion I'll admit, I'm a little confused by your idea about juggernauts having self grounding items? Is it to protect them from knockups and other displacements? Also, that's not a bad idea. More grounding effects could be added to the game, not just juggernauts, if they didn't affect sum spells. At least not flash. The sad thing about grounding abilities is they are intended mostly for assassins, mobile fighters/bruisers, and mobile adcs, yet....it's always the immobile champs that actually get punished. Think of it this way. Cassiopeia lays down her no-fly zone, but, zed or fizz, or yi, or tryn simply go around or through with ease and make up for lost time with...their mobility. Champs like nasus, iilaoi, or darius though, literally have to run straight through, if they run around, her grounding ability already did its job. And if they try to flash or ghost in it...well, good luck, they're sitting ducks.
> [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hppJJ9dl,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-11T19:32:04.823+0000) > > I'll admit, I'm a little confused by your idea about juggernauts having self grounding items? Is it to protect them from knockups and other displacements? > > Also, that's not a bad idea. More grounding effects could be added to the game, not just juggernauts, if they didn't affect sum spells. At least not flash. > > The sad thing about grounding abilities is they are intended mostly for assassins, mobile fighters/bruisers, and mobile adcs, yet....it's always the immobile champs that actually get punished. Think of it this way. Cassiopeia lays down her no-fly zone, but, zed or fizz, or yi, or tryn simply go around or through with ease and make up for lost time with...their mobility. > > Champs like nasus, iilaoi, or darius though, literally have to run straight through, if they run around, her grounding ability already did its job. And if they try to flash or ghost in it...well, good luck, they're sitting ducks. By "self ground" they mean that the items prevents the user from using dash abilities. This way, mobile champs couldn't use their dashes while having the item.
: Riot, if you can't punish trolls then don't punish toxic.
Automated system will never be able to tell the difference between a feeder and someone who is just bad at the game. The reason they have such strict systems for toxicity is because at one point, the LoL community was recognized as the most toxic gaming community worldwide, and obviously that was bad reputation for Riot. They honestly wouldn't care if someone tells someone else to commit suicide, but since it hurts their own image then they have to react.
Rioter Comments
: He sells. I actually think Zilean would have been a better choice for an experienced producer, but he doesn't sell as much.
> [{quoted}](name=Ionian Vulpix,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=wE8oHXFB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-10T15:59:57.582+0000) > > He sells. > > I actually think Zilean would have been a better choice for an experienced producer, but he doesn't sell as much. Maybe like, rework him first before making skins for him. Just imagine him in the skin line, all the other champs are newer and updated, and then this one champ just sticking out like a sore thumb. Don't get it why people are so desperate to get a skin for him. Only 10% of the people who wanted him to get a skin actually play him outside of ARAM.
: Why are gameplay mods deleting threads about gameplay
Show more

RegardsKitty

Level 80 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion