: So, I'ma give some early feedback on those upcoming PBE Aatrox adjustments.
Buff his base stats . Its just ridiculous to know that there are some champions (ranged champions) that are tankier and have more HP than Aatrox does just because he has a revive . If the revive is the most problematic thing , than remove it and buff his base stats , after 3 yrs of playing this champ , i just dont care anymore about his revive cause it was always what kept him back and left him on the squishier side in terms of stats . Also , change his Q completely . I want to be a melee hard hitting juggernaut not a squishy hybrid zoner/poker that gets exploded by every thing .
: My bit of feedback on the possibly upcoming PBE Aatrox experimentations
I just want Aatrox to have better base sats . Its ridiculous when you check Kayle base stats and realise that a ranged hard scaling late game carry gets more HP than someone who is considered or meant to be a juggernaut because he has a revive . I also want Aatrox to get his healing on minions back because i am just annoyed to be forced to take second wind , cookies or rejuvenation beads just to be able to heal after a trade . I also want to make use of my auto attacks consistently for damage , not once in a while .
Rioter Comments
: I love that lissandra is getting gutted meanwhile riven is still allowed to be as strong as she is
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Old Aatrox had terrible gameplay tho. He was way too stat-checky.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=stQmzQgK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-14T21:28:32.435+0000) > > Old Aatrox had terrible gameplay tho. He was way too stat-checky. As was Irelia , Akali , Warwick . As is Garen , Darius , Urgot Need more examples?
Rioter Comments
: This thread will accomplish nothing along with the others because lethality doesn't need to be removed and it serves it's purpose well. Duskblade cannot be nerfed or changed until we fix ad asssassin kits to function without it.
> [{quoted}](name=Shields Up,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rVQ0szq8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-30T17:24:39.790+0000) > > This thread will accomplish nothing along with the others because lethality doesn't need to be removed and it serves it's purpose well. Duskblade cannot be nerfed or changed until we fix ad asssassin kits to function without it. If they fix Assasins to work without it , then it will be another reason to play ad Assasins and rush duskblade . Your argument doesn't have any sense .
Penns (EUW)
: Ya but Fizz always had a 1.5s delay on his ult and on his E so he gucci {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=Penns,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kf1UvQeq,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-30T21:32:03.614+0000) > > Ya but Fizz always had a 1.5s delay on his ult and on his E so he gucci {{sticker:vlad-salute}} Then why the fuck you want Riot to revert him ??
Penns (EUW)
: If they revert Rengar Q there must be justice for all failed assassins :]
> [{quoted}](name=Penns,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kf1UvQeq,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-30T21:20:29.572+0000) > > If they revert Rengar Q there must be justice for all failed assassins :] Stop bitching . I hated the 0.1s from-stealth one shot by old Rengar , i hated the old ridiculous LB burst after 2 kills and half-item advantage . I am glad that now i can have some actual COUNTERPLAY other than staying at my turret because they have just the minimal advantage . The game has changed , if you dont like assasins anymore , dont play them . If you think that the game is not fun for you , play different champs or uninstall the game .
Penns (EUW)
: Master if they revert Fizz :]
> [{quoted}](name=Penns,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kf1UvQeq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-30T19:47:10.436+0000) > > Master if they revert Fizz :] Dont be ridiculous ... They won't
nViper (NA)
: Where Do You Want To End Up in Season 8?
I think i can make it to gold1 or even plat5 . But my ultimate goal is Challenjour ofc ^^
: Does a Full Build Jax beat a Full Build Tryndamere?
During this preseason, almost everyone can beat a fed Tryndamere . Why you may ask ? Because it is difficult for a Tryn to even get fed in the 1st place . An {{champion:266}} or even a {{champion:86}} can beat him in the laning phase and beyond that . As for Jax though , he starts to beat him much earlier in the game than last season .
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mob Piru (NA)
: As an ADC in low elo its hard to win games
What . The . Hell ??? You're saying that it's difficult to win games with the most broken class ? What world are you living on ?? Mars ? Eden Prime ? Moon ? Winning as ADC is fucking easy . As a toplaner , I should be crying about not being able to win games easily ! You play a class in which you have always another player next to you , whether he's good or not ! And potentially 3 if your jungler decides to camp your lane , SO STOP FUCKING BITCHING ABOUT " DIFFICULTY " ! FUCK ADC META , FUCK BOTLANERS , FUCK SUPPORTS !
0 Hogapu (EUW)
: I played a low elo game today
Well , you had good mates . I played a {{champion:266}} game today (i'm Silver4) and since the beginning people were flaming me . Whenever they died in lane because of their stupidity , the flame was directed to me . " We will loose cause this fuckin Aatrox is useless " . Didn't even get an honor when i finished the game by carrying their asses , only thing they did was arguing about who carried more . I finished the game with 18/4/8
: Ok Riot, tank Karma top???
Goddamn Tilterella ....
: Perfect buffs for Aatrox
Just no . This is dumbing down his kit . I personally like him as he is now . But if we are talking about buffs , then let's talk about'em , here are my suggestions : Passive : Aatrox gains ( 3% / 4% / 5% / 6% ) (scaling with passive level , basically half of his possible AS bonus ) bonus attack speed for every stack of his passive . Once his passive is stacked he gains additional Attack Speed and Base AD . Basically it would be something like (15% , 20% , 25% , 30% ) Bonus AS and when fully stacked it would be ( 30% , 40% , 50% , 60% ) + Base AD . Dark Flight : It's fine as it is . Maybe a bit bigger Knock up radius would be nice . Blood Thirst : Aatrox heals for *flat amount* + 6.5% Missing HP + 10% BONUS AD . Blood Price is fine as it is . Blades of Torment : Now reduces the ennemies total armor by 4/5/6/7/8% . Aatrox has Black Cleaver as one of his core items , but before he reaches this powerspike , if someone builds armor , he has a problem dealing with Tank . Massacre : Scaling with bonus AD + Fears ennemy champion for 1/1.25/1.5 s .
: Rabadon, Gunblade, Luden, etc You could do good poking with E before, then nuke them with the ult (which has 100% AP) I miss those days, they removed his E ap scaling for absolutely no reasons
> [{quoted}](name=Winek Chan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4oEyA7Wf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T00:32:49.360+0000) > > Rabadon, Gunblade, Luden, etc > > You could do good poking with E before, then nuke them with the ult (which has 100% AP) > > I miss those days, they removed his E ap scaling for absolutely no reasons The reason is pretty simple : He was relying exclusively on Auto Attacking and AD , so why shouldn't be the E damage profiting of lethality , Death's Dance healing passive and Black Cleaver's armor debuffing ? Basically you lost 2 things : AP scaling and Magic Damage to gain 3 : A bit of additional sustain , profit from building armor reduction/lethality and a bit of a better ratio and a higher base damage .
: Kog'Maw is trash this patch... Perhaps it is time to give him a small lovetap?
: Hey, dude! So I can't really get into specifics about Aatrox's current state, but we're for sure working on him and a lot of the stuff I've played with is fun! He's not really my sort of character (I main Cass/Aurelion Sol) so I personally haven't played him, but we've been getting him in our playtests quite a bit so I've faced off against him and have had him on my team. The main playtester for Aatrox is Riot Novalas and the designer is Riot Jag - he made Camille!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot King Cobra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAsh5VJA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-14T20:46:40.069+0000) > > Hey, dude! So I can't really get into specifics about Aatrox's current state, but we're for sure working on him and a lot of the stuff I've played with is fun! He's not really my sort of character (I main Cass/Aurelion Sol) so I personally haven't played him, but we've been getting him in our playtests quite a bit so I've faced off against him and have had him on my team. The main playtester for Aatrox is Riot Novalas and the designer is Riot Jag - he made Camille! Thank you for those details . (I'm going full crazy in my head : MY 1ST ANSWER FROM A RIOTER)
: ç_ç'Hecka'ç_ç
: Just wanted to pop in and give a couple suggestions: Riot doesn't typically respond to this kind of question. If you really want Riot involvement, a better way to do it would be to make a well-thought out thread about Aatrox and discuss some possible directions for him. Even then, it's pretty rare to get Red responses about a champ that's currently having work done. When they're sure about the direction, they'll tell us by putting it on PBE and sharing an announcement.
> [{quoted}](name=KempyreanPirate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAsh5VJA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-14T20:10:30.708+0000) > > Just wanted to pop in and give a couple suggestions: > > Riot doesn't typically respond to this kind of question. If you really want Riot involvement, a better way to do it would be to make a well-thought out thread about Aatrox and discuss some possible directions for him. > > Even then, it's pretty rare to get Red responses about a champ that's currently having work done. When they're sure about the direction, they'll tell us by putting it on PBE and sharing an announcement. Thanks for the suggestions , but since the team working on him has said that all of his abilities will probably be changed , i find it a bit difficult to suggest some directions for him . That's why i formulated this question very simply . Still , your response is appreciated .
  Rioter Comments
: I like how the season hasent even started and im ALREADY tired of tanks
: Are you sure it gives two stacks and he simply didn't AA+Q? Remember, Yas's Q IS treated as an auto-attack. Ez's Q is treated as an auto-attack. Gangplank's Q is treated as an auto-attack. It's why they can proc Kleptomancy with a single Q. The Q itself counts as the ability AND the AA to proc it. PTA, it sounds more like he just AA+Q'd for the second tick on PTA. I'll go into training mode to check it out, though.
> [{quoted}](name=RabblerouserGT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pAhAFwHF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-12T00:19:51.572+0000) > > Are you sure it gives two stacks and he simply didn't AA+Q? > > Remember, Yas's Q IS treated as an auto-attack. Ez's Q is treated as an auto-attack. Gangplank's Q is treated as an auto-attack. > It's why they can proc Kleptomancy with a single Q. The Q itself counts as the ability AND the AA to proc it. PTA, it sounds more like he just AA+Q'd for the second tick on PTA. > > I'll go into training mode to check it out, though. I swear that i saw this bullshit interaction in my lanes today .
: Orrrrr you can report this as a bug and not be so dramatic about it...
> [{quoted}](name=Bubbaman73,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pAhAFwHF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-12T00:15:49.358+0000) > > Orrrrr you can report this as a bug and not be so dramatic about it... Report it as a bug , so it will get burried under tons of other reports ? I think not , i prefer to post it here .
: OMG it's another "Don't buff Yas" page
The laws of physics say that if something can break , nothing prohibits it to get together on itself . In other words , if Yasuo's wall blocks all skillshots , therefore it should work both ways .
Rioter Comments
TS Media (NA)
: Is it just me, or is there a massive influx of terrible bot laners?
It's fairly simple to explain : Because botlane has the biggest impact on the game since few months already . It's the " peel for your ADC " meta . And because of it, people who play different roles , for example Toplane , are changing into ADC players so they can win some games and feel useful for a change. But often it turns out that they are not meant for this role . Simple enough . God knows that i'm asking myself if i should buy myself Miss Fortune and play her ...
: Fighters are getting buffed in 7.24b, so just hang in until then!
> [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fOrbpfhj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-07T23:10:41.145+0000) > > Fighters are getting buffed in 7.24b, so just hang in until then! I highly doubt that toplane will have more impact .
Rioter Comments
Hibeki (NA)
: Hashinshin and the gang actually made a good point for once
True ... I don't like being forced to teamfight with people i don't trust at all . I'm a bruiser/splitpush player and i just don't feel like I have my place in game anymore .
verysalt (EUW)
: Really ? You have the lowest number of assists by far. And I doubt you got dragons or other objectives. All you was doing was chasing kills and split pushing instead of helping your team. You really was expecting Lulu Or Zoe to tank for your Jinx to win 4v5 team fights while you was playing on your own ? The outcome was equal to your performance in team play. Try to improve your macro.
> [{quoted}](name=verysalt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3MEcAMXN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-07T19:57:29.600+0000) > > Really ? > You have the lowest number of assists by far. And I doubt you got dragons or other objectives. All you was doing was chasing kills and split pushing instead of helping your team. > > You really was expecting Lulu Or Zoe to tank for your Jinx to win 4v5 team fights while you was playing on your own ? The outcome was equal to your performance in team play. > > Try to improve your macro. I did a shit ton of damage to champions and because of that i took all the kills . My team did 47 kills , and i was present on 28 of em , so you can say that i was present when it was necessary . Also , if you check my stuff , you'd figure out that grouping and teamfighting with this stuff was a bad idea . And I preferred to splitpush because our team comp wasn't that good for teamfights . All you see is low assists - high kills , but not the towers taken ( took 6/9 ) and other objectives taken .
: if you want to carry, YOU have to lead the charge. if you went 22/5, you have your teams respect. ya didn't shotcall right. also naming and shaming is bad also at a 43 minuet game, how could you not expect vayne to win if coupled by a splitpusher like tryndamere? not to mention all the cc and that marksmen smoke juggernauts such as yourself
> [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3MEcAMXN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-07T18:51:52.275+0000) > > if you want to carry, YOU have to lead the charge. if you went 22/5, you have your teams respect. ya didn't shotcall right. also naming and shaming is bad > > also at a 43 minuet game, how could you not expect vayne to win if coupled by a splitpusher like tryndamere? > not to mention all the cc and that marksmen smoke juggernauts such as yourself I did everything possible to solo carry . I took towers , killed ennemies whenever i was splitting to exactly prevent the extension of the game to 43 mins ... And I got flamed by my team for taking kills whenever i was splitting and the ennemy just camed to me for a nice suicide .
: Fed vayne will beat a fed garen everytime, especially when the enemy team has that much CC
> [{quoted}](name=Alex h8721,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3MEcAMXN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-07T18:54:29.072+0000) > > Fed vayne will beat a fed garen everytime, especially when the enemy team has that much CC I'm not complaining about the fed vayne , i'm complaining about my feeding team mates .
: Sorry man, welcome to top lane, it sucks so much, but there isn't anything that can be done right now when bot lane is just too damn favored atm, and I severely hope the december top lane change makes top lane more than a "babysit the bot lane more" role. I rarely play as much as I used to because I as a top laner can't do a damn thing unless it is sacrificing myself for the adc
> [{quoted}](name=Boulderox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3MEcAMXN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-07T18:50:04.051+0000) > > Sorry man, welcome to top lane, it sucks so much, but there isn't anything that can be done right now when bot lane is just too damn favored atm, and I severely hope the december top lane change makes top lane more than a "babysit the bot lane more" role. > > I rarely play as much as I used to because I as a top laner can't do a damn thing unless it is sacrificing myself for the adc I think that i really did a good job , almost everything i could do : When ennemy lane was pushing , i went there , pushed it , killed the ennemy and took tower then grouped with my jungler to take drake if it was possible . And still , it was not enough ...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
xGunna1 (EUW)
: he looks badass but he is the most useless champ league i used to main him in s3 when he can have his free GA at lvl one i used to 1v1 at the start and they always forget about my free life but even then he wasn't that good now he has to fill his bar to get his passive GA which is a huge nerf for him rather than a buff that he deserved or a rework of his abilities
> [{quoted}](name=xGunna1,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4IW9XL9W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-03T18:42:09.567+0000) > > he looks badass but he is the most useless champ league > > i used to main him in s3 when he can have his free GA at lvl one i used to 1v1 at the start and they always forget about my free life > > but even then he wasn't that good > > now he has to fill his bar to get his passive GA which is a huge nerf for him rather than a buff that he deserved or a rework of his abilities That's terrible mang , instead of killing someone lvl1 , you have to kill someone lvl2 ... Feelsbadman
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Veneshaan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEyA4ybo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T11:35:14.260+0000) > > The BASE armor and mr is still scaling . Just check it whenever you're leveling up . I didnt notice it because it used to be green cuz of the runes. (facepalm)
> [{quoted}](name=dionelskie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEyA4ybo,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T18:12:46.536+0000) > > I didnt notice it because it used to be green cuz of the runes. (facepalm) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL xD
: > [{quoted}](name=Veneshaan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEyA4ybo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-19T13:57:42.076+0000) > > You're statement is false . The stat growth is still here , in fact , there is more stat growth in the game then before . really? I noticed that armor and mr arent scaling anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=dionelskie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEyA4ybo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:02:14.190+0000) > > really? I noticed that armor and mr arent scaling anymore. The BASE armor and mr is still scaling . Just check it whenever you're leveling up .
: Stat Growth Removed
You're statement is false . The stat growth is still here , in fact , there is more stat growth in the game then before .
: People only say gg when they win
It's psychological dude . Lots of people say " GG " when they win , but in fact it means ( at least for me ) " You fucked up "
Synario (NA)
: is veigar a bad idea to OTP?
" However, he is pretty immobile and squishy ofc. " Hey , let me put this here and get away from your post : {{champion:45}} : {{item:3027}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3047}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Veneshaan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r5L2eNAU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T11:51:06.588+0000) > > Exactly my point . Btw , your name is genious :D Thank you a lot, Commander Veneshaan {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=JackGarrusxxx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r5L2eNAU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T13:39:56.561+0000) > > Thank you a lot, Commander Veneshaan {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} I would have thrown you out the airlock , but you are a useful primitive .
: The real question is: how do I supposed to be a better player if in my team there is low elo ppl against high elo team?
> [{quoted}](name=JackGarrusxxx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r5L2eNAU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-16T11:48:38.216+0000) > > The real question is: how do I supposed to be a better player if in my team there is low elo ppl against high elo team? Exactly my point . Btw , your name is genious :D
Show more

Renegade AI

Level 88 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion