: Any hard stuck Sliver player
hard stuck = belongs there. If you get someone to carry you out... well guess what. You'll drop back down to being where you belong.
: No, permabanned players would pick up their name again. But you should be allowed to go through a screening process to prove you're not the permabanned player to get the name.
I want my old name and I deserve it. I shouldn't be banned for calling people bad in a game.
Shahamut (NA)
: > {{champion:81}} what about him?
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Teemo x9,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q7fUm4A0,comment-id=002a0002,timestamp=2018-09-06T07:35:07.372+0000) > > Wrong bucko. WRONG! Wow, this game is fun. Must be fun being ignorant
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q7fUm4A0,comment-id=002a00020000,timestamp=2018-09-06T10:29:52.391+0000) > > WRONG! > > Wow, this game is fun. Must be fun being ignorant He just got fired for breaking social media policy. That is why you're wrong. Just use simple logic and stop calling people ignorant just because YOU in particular don't understand. You might not, but others do.
Rioter Comments
: Retweeting something on their personal account (also, this was days ago way to keep up Boards, I saw this on reddit on the day of the controversy) isn’t any grounds for anything. Keep crying like manchildren
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q7fUm4A0,comment-id=002a,timestamp=2018-09-06T06:45:13.416+0000) > > Retweeting something on their personal account (also, this was days ago way to keep up Boards, I saw this on reddit on the day of the controversy) isn’t any grounds for anything. > > Keep crying like manchildren Wrong bucko.
: Riot, you have no excuse for defending Daniel Z Klein now.
Dessem (EUW)
: Pretend I'm an idiot for five seconds. Yeah, you're with me, I know. Did you actually get banned for those puns or is it just a delightful way to entertain? Because if you got banned for those puns I'd BEE really sad.
> [{quoted}](name=Dessem,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FULRNb6u,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-09-03T21:32:50.124+0000) > > Pretend I'm an idiot for five seconds. > > Yeah, you're with me, I know. > > Did you actually get banned for those puns or is it just a delightful way to entertain? Because if you got banned for those puns I'd BEE really sad. Yep, chat restricted. In all three games I make very annoying and reportable puns after killing enemies. HOWEVER, I do go and insult my own team a few times too, but only so far as saying "You're awful". But I was drunk and having fun at the time and I think it is pretty poopy that such low level insults get people banned, but whatever.
: > [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FULRNb6u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-02T13:38:19.157+0000) > > gonna show us the part where you tell the dude to kill himself? Perish
> [{quoted}](name=ned the kled,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FULRNb6u,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-09-02T14:12:12.824+0000) > > Perish Lol what is with telling everyone to perish? haha
: gonna show us the part where you tell the dude to kill himself?
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FULRNb6u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-02T13:38:19.157+0000) > > gonna show us the part where you tell the dude to kill himself? I'm really annoying with my puns, but I didn't say anything like that. I think maining Teemo gets me a lot of reports because of the whole "You're a troll pick" thing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Report Teemo x9

Level 98 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion