: > Your behavior is strange to me, sometimes you are trying to help me and sometimes you are not. I want to help you, but there is only so much I can do. I'm sorry if I or the Volunteers can't give you what you think you need. > I have tried to talk to you and when I do I get called a "troll" among other things Calling you a "troll" would not be appropriate, and I recommend you submit a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if a Volunteer or Rioter is insulting you so this can be discussed privately and at the appropriate level. > when Im as nice as can be... Im opening up my 100.000 euro apartment to a hobo That is very kind of you, but not really relevant to your interactions on the Boards or on the Discord etc. We are not judging you on a scale trying to determine if overall you are a good or bad person, I do not think you're a "bad person"; we only know and care about your interactions with us here. > You want to help? THen why all the lies? all the judgement? all the idiocy? all the punishments? All the idiotic statments? We've done our best, but continuing to call people liars and idiots this way is not acceptable. You said before that I didn't believe you "violated me", but that was in regards to a single short conversation, so please don't continue quoting me on that out of context; your overall behavior here I would consider very abusive.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T14:42:55.897+0000) > > I want to help you, but there is only so much I can do. I'm sorry if I or the Volunteers can't give you what you think you need. Have you ever been sitting down, reading my text and thought to yourself: Why are we telling this person how to act , but we are not explaining how it will benefit him. Why should he blindly listen to us, we have not done anything to gain his trust... Also he never told us to behave, all he have done is asked to be treated fairly, as an adult and asked us to avoid spreading lies about him or to him. Is this really too much to ask for? So why did my college call this person a "troll" ? Why did my other college make strange statements about how he felt violated and even how others felt violated, without even talking about it to others? Why did Isay I was going to talk to trulybland when I didnt. Why did I and all my colleges ask this person to go to a place and ask for help where he is banned/not welcome? What did this person really do in order for us to judge him as a "bad person" and then to treat him like this? I mean, wouldnt it be better just to treat him as an adult straight away and if he were to commit a crime we can press charges, as adult does who take responsibility for their actions?
: > Your behavior is strange to me, sometimes you are trying to help me and sometimes you are not. I want to help you, but there is only so much I can do. I'm sorry if I or the Volunteers can't give you what you think you need. > I have tried to talk to you and when I do I get called a "troll" among other things Calling you a "troll" would not be appropriate, and I recommend you submit a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if a Volunteer or Rioter is insulting you so this can be discussed privately and at the appropriate level. > when Im as nice as can be... Im opening up my 100.000 euro apartment to a hobo That is very kind of you, but not really relevant to your interactions on the Boards or on the Discord etc. We are not judging you on a scale trying to determine if overall you are a good or bad person, I do not think you're a "bad person"; we only know and care about your interactions with us here. > You want to help? THen why all the lies? all the judgement? all the idiocy? all the punishments? All the idiotic statments? We've done our best, but continuing to call people liars and idiots this way is not acceptable. You said before that I didn't believe you "violated me", but that was in regards to a single short conversation, so please don't continue quoting me on that out of context; your overall behavior here I would consider very abusive.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T14:42:55.897+0000) > > That is very kind of you, but not really relevant to your interactions on the Boards or on the Discord etc. We are not judging you on a scale trying to determine if overall you are a good or bad person, I do not think you're a "bad person"; we only know and care about your interactions with us here. And here we have it. You have labeled be as "bad person" and now all your actions are the same actions you would have towards a "bad person" ... so if just like CHermorg says, he nor riot cant change their mind... Im stuck as a "bad person" due to your colleges inability to determine character... and I get punished for it , I get mistrusted , punished, passed judgement upon, lied to, mistreated etc etc etc... due to your colleges inability to determine character... If you wanna, we can go over my entire life and you can let me know if you or riot still thinks Im a bad person. Facts: Busted for 0 crimes 0 Street fights 0 Speeding violations My neighbours likes me (and you are welcome to ask them,one of them is 87years old) Im the type of adult who keeps in contact with my parents...several times a week. Not because I need it or want it, but because they do. 2 days ago we went paddling... we did lack one paddel so I did paddle me and my friend across the lake, on my own. 1 week before this me and another friend were out paddling, he forgot his gloves and it was almost sub-zero... I let him borrow my gloves and I went "commando" ... I can go on and on and on... What is the most evil thing I have done in modern times? let me thing about that one and I let you know as soon as I figure it out myself... Ohh oohh! I didnt give money to that beggar outside our local store... To be honest. I have already given away about 20dollars worth of food and 5 dollars in cash over the last 2 years... And Im not especially rich....Chermorg is correct, I should be nicer to people! Give them everything I have and have nothing left for myself... becuase everyone else will give me stuff... or that never ever happen in my life.
: > Your behavior is strange to me, sometimes you are trying to help me and sometimes you are not. I want to help you, but there is only so much I can do. I'm sorry if I or the Volunteers can't give you what you think you need. > I have tried to talk to you and when I do I get called a "troll" among other things Calling you a "troll" would not be appropriate, and I recommend you submit a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if a Volunteer or Rioter is insulting you so this can be discussed privately and at the appropriate level. > when Im as nice as can be... Im opening up my 100.000 euro apartment to a hobo That is very kind of you, but not really relevant to your interactions on the Boards or on the Discord etc. We are not judging you on a scale trying to determine if overall you are a good or bad person, I do not think you're a "bad person"; we only know and care about your interactions with us here. > You want to help? THen why all the lies? all the judgement? all the idiocy? all the punishments? All the idiotic statments? We've done our best, but continuing to call people liars and idiots this way is not acceptable. You said before that I didn't believe you "violated me", but that was in regards to a single short conversation, so please don't continue quoting me on that out of context; your overall behavior here I would consider very abusive.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T14:42:55.897+0000) > > I want to help you, but there is only so much I can do. I'm sorry if I or the Volunteers can't give you what you think you need. > Its not about that. I have asked you and your colleges so many times "Please treat me as a grown up mature adult" and "talk to me as a man to another man" , you have never done this to me, I have never felt respected by neither you nor your colleges. What Idefently dont need is for you to pass judgement (your colleges have done this to me several times) , I also dont need your nor your colleges lies (And you and your colleges have done this to me for over 11 months now) I have requested to speak with any of you several times and been declined... I call this "abusing power" , I dont know what you are calling it. I also call it "childish behavior" as I am an adult who used to work in schools and seen the behavior of children each and every day. > Calling you a "troll" would not be appropriate, and I recommend you submit a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if a Volunteer or Rioter is insulting you so this can be discussed privately and at the appropriate level. Understand that I have several times told you and informed you that you(riot) have removed 3 accounts from support ticket. I can no longer make a ticket, I can no longer get in contact to get support with my client etc etc etc... why? 1. I asked to speak with a supervisor 2. I asked why I was banned for promotion 3. I have noe clue, feel free to inform me as why the 3rd account got removed. You and your colleges have however told me to go to discord and ticket support several times, and you have been informed all the time that I can not do this due to your actions. Basically you have amputated my arms and asking me to throw you a ball, I cant do that... you have chopped of my arms. > > That is very kind of you, but not really relevant to your interactions on the Boards or on the Discord etc. We are not judging you on a scale trying to determine if overall you are a good or bad person, I do not think you're a "bad person"; we only know and care about your interactions with us here. > THen why all the lies? all the judgement? all the idiocy? all the punishments? All the idiotic statments? > That is true. My behavior on the boards and discord is based on how you have treated me... you have the logs for the discord? Why dont you go over them and see how "nice" you were towards me when I first came there? Remember that you kicked me out? Remember how you scolded me for not paying attention? I act upon these experience. I can not act upon other experiences... WHen I first came in there I was "resetted" i had 0 experience ... I told you about this, it was a blank piece of paper... and how long did it take before the first lie was dropped in front of my eyes? Well you have the logs, you tell me.... you have not treated me with the same level of respect as you do others. You have been acting very nasty towards me and very ignorant. > We've done our best, but continuing to call people liars and idiots this way is not acceptable. You said before that I didn't believe you "violated me", but that was in regards to a single short conversation, so please don't continue quoting me on that out of context; your overall behavior here I would consider very abusive. Note that I have not called a single person in here an idiot. Why? Because I know what an idiot is.. so please dont put words in my mouth. If you dont know what Im saying then ask me. Idiocy is not the same as idiot. Idiot is a level of intellect! Idiocy is something idiotic that you do. Jhonny knoxville is a non-idiot doing idiotic things (due to the high risk of injury)... this doesnt make him an idiot. For you to put words in my mouth (like you just did) is not acceptable! I point it out every single time and you have yet to apologize 1 time for doing this. I have yet to do it to you once? I have only directly quoted you meanwhile you have trying to put words in my mouth and almost never quote me... And when you do in fact quote me you are missunderstanding the quotes!!! AGAIN! How am I supposed to act and react when your behavior is the one of a very power-abusive person doing everything you can in order to harass,annoy and "troll" me? how am I supposed to act? You nor your colleges cant even talk to me bro/sis... whatever you are. I find this behavior pathetic and as previously stated.. that behavior gets you in serious trouble where I come from... No really, it gets you in so much trouble in a lot of places on earth... so I dont get how you find it accepptable... heck you even defended chermorg and gave him the benefit of the doubt saying he was only saying what was on his mind.... when the reality was he was trying to speak for you, all of you!
: > And as a rather n00b within these forums and you are unwilling to help me and in fact did ban me from asking you questions directly... how am I supposed to know this? The confusion is understandable, which is why I am taking time out of my day to explain it to you. I don't understand why you claim I'm unwilling to help you when I literally just did; this sub-board is here specifically for this purpose. > who is making sure you are doing your job and not running around lying to players I'm no longer Volunteering officially, I am here representing myself only, and it is and was never a "job" anyway; we are here because we want to help, nobody is paying us (hence "volunteer"). Not only is there nothing to gain by lying to you, we value the trust of the other players here more than anything else and would not intentionally violate that.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T14:23:57.398+0000) > > The confusion is understandable, which is why I am taking time out of my day to explain it to you. I don't understand why you claim I'm unwilling to help you when I literally just did; this sub-board is here specifically for this purpose. > > I'm no longer Volunteering officially, I am here representing myself only, and it is and was never a "job" anyway; we are here because we want to help, nobody is paying us (hence "volunteer"). Not only is there nothing to gain by lying to you, we value the trust of the other players here more than anything else and would not intentionally violate that. This is what you first said in that thread: "Nearly everything you said was antagonizing other players, that's why you got punished. Please just mute them and play the game." It was very far from the truth. I have previously asked of you to play games with me to see for youeself, you have declined this... this is due to lazyness and you are not willing to put effort in. Chermorg also stated that RIOT and your minds can not be changed... so I guess that goes hand in hand, no use in me trying to show you something that cant change your mind.
: > And as a rather n00b within these forums and you are unwilling to help me and in fact did ban me from asking you questions directly... how am I supposed to know this? The confusion is understandable, which is why I am taking time out of my day to explain it to you. I don't understand why you claim I'm unwilling to help you when I literally just did; this sub-board is here specifically for this purpose. > who is making sure you are doing your job and not running around lying to players I'm no longer Volunteering officially, I am here representing myself only, and it is and was never a "job" anyway; we are here because we want to help, nobody is paying us (hence "volunteer"). Not only is there nothing to gain by lying to you, we value the trust of the other players here more than anything else and would not intentionally violate that.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T14:23:57.398+0000) > > The confusion is understandable, which is why I am taking time out of my day to explain it to you. I don't understand why you claim I'm unwilling to help you when I literally just did; this sub-board is here specifically for this purpose. > > I'm no longer Volunteering officially, I am here representing myself only, and it is and was never a "job" anyway; we are here because we want to help, nobody is paying us (hence "volunteer"). Not only is there nothing to gain by lying to you, we value the trust of the other players here more than anything else and would not intentionally violate that. People in general are greedy and vendictive... I have about 30 years experience of this. Everytime I did something well at least 1 person was jealous of me and wanted to get me back for doing something "skillful" ... like I was a very good soccerplayer, scored a bunch of goals... all of a sudden an opponent just kicks me down... why? Because people are vendictive. Have you never seen this type of behavior? Have you not seen how people who are against drugs and steroids... when they get busted with drugs and steroids are punished much much worse? This is a vendictive behavior and you are not safe from it just because you have a keyboard as your tool and way of expressing yourself.
: > And as a rather n00b within these forums and you are unwilling to help me and in fact did ban me from asking you questions directly... how am I supposed to know this? The confusion is understandable, which is why I am taking time out of my day to explain it to you. I don't understand why you claim I'm unwilling to help you when I literally just did; this sub-board is here specifically for this purpose. > who is making sure you are doing your job and not running around lying to players I'm no longer Volunteering officially, I am here representing myself only, and it is and was never a "job" anyway; we are here because we want to help, nobody is paying us (hence "volunteer"). Not only is there nothing to gain by lying to you, we value the trust of the other players here more than anything else and would not intentionally violate that.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T14:23:57.398+0000) > > The confusion is understandable, which is why I am taking time out of my day to explain it to you. I don&#x27;t understand why you claim I&#x27;m unwilling to help you when I literally just did; this sub-board is here specifically for this purpose. > > I&#x27;m no longer Volunteering officially, I am here representing myself only, and it is and was never a &quot;job&quot; anyway; we are here because we want to help, nobody is paying us (hence &quot;volunteer&quot;). Not only is there nothing to gain by lying to you, we value the trust of the other players here more than anything else and would not intentionally violate that. Your behavior is strange to me, sometimes you are trying to help me and sometimes you are not. <- This is the truth from my end. I have proof of both cases, where you either dont want to deal with something or you are asking to deal with it another time/day. You as in the group "riot"/"moderators" are in general not willing to help me nor explaining anything... why? becuase I have tried to talk to you and when I do I get called a "troll" among other things. I get asked to be "nicer to thers" when Im as nice as can be... Im opening up my 100.000 euro apartment to a hobo who have nowhere else to live! Its snowing outside as we speak and I have every right in the world to throw him out of here... but I dont because Im not who you think I am. You want to help? THen why all the lies? all the judgement? all the idiocy? all the punishments? All the idiotic statments? ... all of it? There are plenty to gain from lying to another person or in this case Chermorg to me or you to me... in your case you gained that you didnt have to deal with me right there and then... dealing with me is annoying and takes time, becuase you messed up so much regarding me.... with all the lies etc etc etc. So please, dont feed me more lies about how you have nothing to gain by lying to me... that is in fact a lie. In Chermorgs case he have everything to win by not letting me expose his lies and statements. Same with Gradius(?) who did call me a troll and later asked me to avoid "namecalling" .. when I pointed this out he life-time banned me (?) .. that is what happen at least. So again: Who is making sure you are doing your job? And I know you are doing this for free, hence my ealrier comment "You get what you pay for"
: I edited my comment for clarification; this is *not* a system notification, it is a comment reply.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T14:14:52.476+0000) > > I edited my comment for clarification; this is *not* a system notification, it is a comment reply. And as a rather n00b within these forums and you are unwilling to help me and in fact did ban me from asking you questions directly... how am I supposed to know this? And also, who is making sure you are doing your job and not running around lying to players so that riot loses 20% of their playerbase each and every year?
: > I didnt get that notification, if I did I woudlnt say I didnt. You must have overlooked it; you can go back into your reply notifications at any time and look for it in your read notifications (it'll be there I promise, they work a very specific way and it does not fail). To clarify, this is in your "MyUpdates" page where normal replies show up, *not* the system message notifications for mod actions like Boards bans and post removals (as it was a regular reply and not a mod action).
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T14:10:15.628+0000) > > You must have overlooked it; you can go back into your reply notifications at any time and look for it in your read notifications (it&#x27;ll be there I promise, they work a very specific way and it does not fail). I just sent you a picture of what I can see, you see the same thing I do... so how can you say I overlooked it? Last time was 2 months.
: You still receive a notification of the message in your reply notifications on top of the page, and lock messages like that get pinned to the top so that they remain visible; your choice of comment view doesn't affect that.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:59:29.762+0000) > > You still receive a notification of the message in your reply notifications on top of the page, and lock messages like that get pinned to the top so that they remain visible; your choice of comment view doesn&#x27;t affect that. "I strongly recommend you take a step back, read the comments that others have taken the time to write to you as to why you were punished here, and take it to heart. There is no “defending yourself” excuse, no matter how much you think there should be one - it doesn’t exist, and if you fail to understand that you will continue to be punished up to and including permanent bans as you’ve had before." /Chermorg The same person told me to be nicer to people.... Thats when I enlighted him of the fact that Im currently housing a homeless person. Do you understand what this does to a person? Im the "nicest person in the world" and you call me "the worlds most toxic person" and make strange remarks, claims, passing judgement... Heck you even did accuse me of lying, and when proved wrong you didnt apologize (not you as a person, you as in riot) THIS IS PROBLEMATIC BEHAVIOR and a reason for why you lost 20% players.
: You still receive a notification of the message in your reply notifications on top of the page, and lock messages like that get pinned to the top so that they remain visible; your choice of comment view doesn't affect that.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:59:29.762+0000) > > You still receive a notification of the message in your reply notifications on top of the page, and lock messages like that get pinned to the top so that they remain visible; your choice of comment view doesn&#x27;t affect that. https://s26.pixxxels.org/oqygm81dl/nonotific.png <-- As you can see, I didnt get any notificaiton. I have allways told you the truth and you nor your colleges have never done the same towards me... how am I supposed to act?
: You still receive a notification of the message in your reply notifications on top of the page, and lock messages like that get pinned to the top so that they remain visible; your choice of comment view doesn't affect that.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:59:29.762+0000) > > You still receive a notification of the message in your reply notifications on top of the page, and lock messages like that get pinned to the top so that they remain visible; your choice of comment view doesn&#x27;t affect that. Like when Tantram made his drive-by dropping lies everywhere.. I asked you about this, you said we were supposed to talk about that another time becuse you didnt have time then... or were willing, but you didnt use that word. How am I supposed to act when you act the way you do towards me? And if you dont understand how messed up your actions are towards me, then allow me to explain it to you and be amazed of the number of lies you and your colleges have told me over the last 11 months.
: You still receive a notification of the message in your reply notifications on top of the page, and lock messages like that get pinned to the top so that they remain visible; your choice of comment view doesn't affect that.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:59:29.762+0000) > > You still receive a notification of the message in your reply notifications on top of the page, and lock messages like that get pinned to the top so that they remain visible; your choice of comment view doesn&#x27;t affect that. I didnt get that notification, if I did I woudlnt say I didnt. Why wont you let me speak for myself? Why are you interpeting what Im saying all the time? REmember in my first thread I wrote to riot tantram about how when I say "hello" it means hello.. it doesnt mean "fuck off" <-- And this is what you are understandign when Im saying "Hello" . Can you please act like grown up adults when you talk to me and not like... I lack words to desrtibe people who abuse their powers for no other reason then to harass others... and even if I knew this word and used it rightfully to describe what is going on here... I get punished for it again, even if its the truth...because who is really checking you up? Who is making sure that you are doing your job and not running around making false claims, statements , passing judgemetns and lies to summoners?
: Thread got removed, no reason?
I also find it strange that he is trying to speak for me and he is getting away with it... If I were trying to speak for anyone else where I come from I be in some serious trouble! Why wont he talk to me? WHen I did he made the strange claim that I was going to have a "screaming match" with, him, wtf? Its all very strange and I find it rather pathetic that noone dares to talk to me on an equal ground... but yeah keep bullying me... How many players have you lost this year already? ohh yeah.. almost 20% of them.
: Go back to the thread, read the first comment.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:54:20.751+0000) > > Go back to the thread, read the first comment. Did you note this: If anyone has any questions about this action please feel free to visit us in the Boards Moderation Discord server, or if unable to access that, on the Discuss the Boards sub-board. Im banned from discord after a moderator did namecall me and passed judgement.
: Go back to the thread, read the first comment.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=PAPryl89,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:54:20.751+0000) > > Go back to the thread, read the first comment. Thank you. I have "Discussion view" and therefor I dont see those msgs... I dont undestand why Chermorg is lying so much and when I point it out he punishing me for it, isnt it easier just to stop lying?
Rioter Comments
: Suspended again (With ingamelog)
Still noone able to stay on topic... not even moderators... NOONE is able to tell me what within that log is the problem. VERY STRANGE!
Chermorg (NA)
: Putting your insults and abuse under the veil of questions doesn't make it okay. Calling people children is the problem there, not that you were asking a question. This is your last warning. Stop calling people liars and antagonizing people here in this thread or it will be locked.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:36:19.620+0000) > > Putting your insults and abuse under the veil of questions doesn&#x27;t make it okay. Calling people children is the problem there, not that you were asking a question. > > This is your last warning. Stop calling people liars and antagonizing people here in this thread or it will be locked. I have no idea what you are talking about "Putting your insults and abuse under the veil of questions doesn't make it okay" I have not put anything under anything to my understanding.... well one sentence under the other, but is that really a problem? Im not murrican, you cant use advance level English when typing to me.. you cant use slang terms like "raining cats and dogs" becuase I most certainly wont get it. No sorry I dont take lightly on warnings. WHen you stop lying I will stop pointing it out. You also did lie when you made the claim that I hade violated every moderator...I asked Terror nami about this and he/she made it clear that he/she did not feel violated nor had these thoughts.. yet you made this claim that. "Charmorg - 10/03/2017 Every single moderator thinks you violated them." Dont tell me what to do, you are not my father. nor my mum nor anyone I share common respect with.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rhasta Smokeleaf,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:39:19.044+0000) > > No sorry, I like my choice better Then you will keep getting restricted.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:41:53.591+0000) > > Then you will keep getting restricted. I know, and I keep posting the logs here for everyone to see how messed up RIOTs systems are. Its a great relationship of customer vs product. <-- Something I did study and everyone else in here didnt.
: You clearly are clueless in your actions and YOURS ALONE. Get over yourself, shut up and play. Got better reflexes? use them in game PLAYING not typing like a nob. Want to complain to people? Go write a twitterlong or some shit.
> [{quoted}](name=SparklingLama,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:33:07.335+0000) > > You clearly are clueless in your actions and YOURS ALONE. Get over yourself, shut up and play. Got better reflexes? use them in game PLAYING not typing like a nob. Want to complain to people? Go write a twitterlong or some shit. Okey, what actions are you talking about? No sorry I wont shut up, because who are you to tell me to shut up? Why dont you grow some intellect and a personality and then approch me with some substance that we can actually discuss?` As of now, you attack me for things that you dont know and again: Just like my opinion, your opnion is useless. nob? The door nob or misspelled "n00b" ? I dont want to complain, but you are really offtopic, no worries, moderators here are not fit to judge what is offtopic anyways.
Tactrix (NA)
: I'm gonna give you the biggest tip you'll ever get in this game, /mute all, there is no reason for you not to, even at challenger levels the players only speak in discord or real life, they don't even bother to type in chat.
> [{quoted}](name=Tactrix,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:32:08.773+0000) > > I&#x27;m gonna give you the biggest tip you&#x27;ll ever get in this game, /mute all, there is no reason for you not to, even at challenger levels the players only speak in discord or real life, they don&#x27;t even bother to type in chat. Been there, done that... Guess what happen? I got 3 friendrequests after that game... and 20 min of 3 people telling me how much we would have won if I had not muted them all. Sorry, there is no winning here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rhasta Smokeleaf,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:23:30.670+0000) > > No, there are no too much and too little. Where are you coming up with this from? > > The fact that you have not understood that I was attacked and defending myself and you missunderstand this as argumetns... wtf? Why would you missunderstand it to that point just to attack me with a lie and judgement? Becuase its your opinion that I talk to much, another opinion is that I dont talk enough. > Its true, tis not punishable and why should it, why even bring it up? > I could sit here and say &quot;You all think waaaay too little!&quot; &lt;-- this is my opinion and its useless as it lacks facts and reasoning. > > Sorry I dont really believe in mute and you did miss the part where my team said they were going to mute me, they didnt, they did lie. You either need to not react or to mute them, those are your choices.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:27:49.227+0000) > > You either need to not react or to mute them, those are your choices. No sorry, I like my choice better as it has been proven to prevent bullying and abusive behavior while "Muting and not reacting" is proven to cause more pain and suffering. Also note that the person I wrote that too were unable to answer the questions, again: Strange huh?
Xyzx (NA)
: It doesn't matter who started it smart one. you both flamed, you both reported. You just happened to be reported consistently enough you got punished for it. He's not lying, you're just delusional. When 2 students get in a fight at a highschool, it doesn't matter who started it, they both get suspended.
> [{quoted}](name=YaRossy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:27:02.981+0000) > > It doesn&#x27;t matter who started it smart one. you both flamed, you both reported. > > > You just happened to be reported consistently enough you got punished for it. > > > He&#x27;s not lying, you&#x27;re just delusional. > > > When 2 students get in a fight at a highschool, it doesn&#x27;t matter who started it, they both get suspended. Sorry no. I didnt flame once. Sorry but now you lie as you have no clue how many games I have played... go watch my match history before you speak. You just got caught lying mate. And how well are Murrican schools doing these days? ohh yeah, you dropped the results required to get decent score in order for student to feel better... how did that go and whos at the top of the SATs?
Chermorg (NA)
: First of all, you need to stop baselessly accusing others of lying. Nami offered an objective analysis of your logs and why you were punished for them. You are judged on your behavior and yours alone. It does not matter what others say, as you are free to (and expected to) mute others if they are abusing you. Other players behavior does not give you a free pass to return with violations of the Summoner's Code.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:25:02.166+0000) > > First of all, you need to stop baselessly accusing others of lying. Nami offered an objective analysis of your logs and why you were punished for them. > > You are judged on your behavior and yours alone. It does not matter what others say, as you are free to (and expected to) mute others if they are abusing you. Other players behavior does not give you a free pass to return with violations of the Summoner&#x27;s Code. Also. You are not fit to judge what is ontopic and what is not... as of now you are in fact offtopic, just like you been in all my threads... I report these comments and nothing happens... and this is why you are not fit to judge what is ontopic and what is not.
Chermorg (NA)
: First of all, you need to stop baselessly accusing others of lying. Nami offered an objective analysis of your logs and why you were punished for them. You are judged on your behavior and yours alone. It does not matter what others say, as you are free to (and expected to) mute others if they are abusing you. Other players behavior does not give you a free pass to return with violations of the Summoner's Code.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:25:02.166+0000) > > First of all, you need to stop baselessly accusing others of lying. Nami offered an objective analysis of your logs and why you were punished for them. > > You are judged on your behavior and yours alone. It does not matter what others say, as you are free to (and expected to) mute others if they are abusing you. Other players behavior does not give you a free pass to return with violations of the Summoner&#x27;s Code. No I wont, becuase if you lie to me I will point it out and save the evidence for this. Nami did lie, more then once to me. He/she also stated that we were supposed to talk about Tantrams lies about me "lets do that another time" and he/she never got back to me = LIE! SO plesae Chermorg, the person with a mind that can not be changed nor improved at all (your own words)... dont tell me how to think or how to act. I lack respect for you as you have shown me none. You have also been caught passing judgement and lies when you claimed you didnt want to talk to me becuase it was going to be a "screaming match" ... what you didnt understand is that I cant really scream at anyone and I have not yelled at anyone for several years. You pass judgement and you have your mind set... You tell me how to act around poeople rocking these personalities? Im not being judged by my behavior alone... that is even more b.s If I was, then why am I punished and not the 3 people from PL who constantly namecalled med and lied during the entire game. I didnt call them idiots, they did call me one.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rhasta Smokeleaf,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:10:37.973+0000) > King of the Poro: ... I bet you my 100.000 euro apartment he cant define "idiot" > King of the Poro: Why do kids act this way? > King of the Poro: you see that? That is the attitude of children 2017 > King of the Poro: second game ruined by children > King of the Poro: Im older then all of you and have better refexes, wtf? > King of the Poro: I will only protect kata from now on. Im done trying to protect all of you > King of the Poro: Why does people act like this? why cant we be nice and talk? In addition to constantly complaining about what your team is doing and CONSTANTLY asking for reports (to the point where it becomes harassment), you're also extremely condescending to your teammates in the quotes above. That's not acceptable behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:22:28.168+0000) > > In addition to constantly complaining about what your team is doing and CONSTANTLY asking for reports (to the point where it becomes harassment), you&#x27;re also extremely condescending to your teammates in the quotes above. That&#x27;s not acceptable behavior. No that is not at all what I was doing. The Djinn, the man who did lie to me previously... I dont put words in your mouth and I ask you now nice to not do that to me. Okey then lets go over it since you laim I constantly complaining about what my team is doing... "King of the Poro: ... I bet you my 100.000 euro apartment he cant define "idiot"" <-- This is me questionging the use of a word from another summoner, a summoner just like yourself who decided to lie to me and said he had muted me, he had not , that was a lie. Its also not complaining... its a bet. You make bet in order to win money often based on your own knowledge or skill. "King of the Poro: Why do kids act this way?" <-- Open quesiton, not complaning ? <--- indicates a quesiton, not complaning. "King of the Poro: you see that? That is the attitude of children 2017" <-- Pointing out such behavior, again not complaning I can go on and on, but you wont address it anyways.
: My God, do you ever shut up during games? If you added up every game I've played this year it doesn't equal your chat log from TWO games. Why not just stop talking and play the game? I'd report you, too. There's nothing worse than playing with someone that is more concerned with their edgy chat over their own game. Sure, you're not the most toxic person, but your chat log certainly leads me to conclude that you would be annoying to play with at the very least. Maybe your chat restriction will teach you a valuable lesson... shut up.
> [{quoted}](name=Scary Door,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:16:22.026+0000) > > My God, do you ever shut up during games? If you added up every game I&#x27;ve played this year it doesn&#x27;t equal your chat log from TWO games. > > Why not just stop talking and play the game? I&#x27;d report you, too. There&#x27;s nothing worse than playing with someone that is more concerned with their edgy chat over their own game. > > Sure, you&#x27;re not the most toxic person, but your chat log certainly leads me to conclude that you would be annoying to play with at the very least. Maybe your chat restriction will teach you a valuable lesson... shut up. No and why would I allow children to do my talking for me? Your god, do you ever think before you type or is it the first thing that comes to mind you have to write? If you cant multitask and type and play at the same time, then why would you want to restrict me? I think you are jealous of me being able to multitask, play and talk at the same time... and do it at a fiarly decent level and winning games... So why are you jealous of my ability to multitask and why are you so lazy you dont work on your own ability to multitask? Sure you report me too, and this is what I have made threads about... you have pride and you feel shame. WHenever questioning your pride or shame you report them, no matter if its true or not. Its as if you call me something bad, lets say "Twister" , and I call you "humm"... then you report me to the police for saying "humm" and leave our you did call me twister. Im not allowing you to restrict my life and Im not restricting your life, so wtf mate? Why are you holding me to different standards as you do yourself? I am the most toxic person i nthe world. Ofc I am annoying to anyone who cant argue with me... that is common sense that anyone dumb arguing with anyone smart gets annoyed that he cant comprehend and lack the knowledge... very understandable and logical and resonable. Sorry, I wont shut up and I wont listen to you becuase just like my opinion... your opinion is useless.
RallerenP (EUW)
: You type waaaaaay too much. In itself that is not punishable, but 99% of what you said was just arguing with your team. Just mute them and ignore them.
> [{quoted}](name=RallerenP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:16:02.199+0000) > > You type waaaaaay too much. In itself that is not punishable, but 99% of what you said was just arguing with your team. Just mute them and ignore them. No, there are no too much and too little. Where are you coming up with this from? The fact that you have not understood that I was attacked and defending myself and you missunderstand this as argumetns... wtf? Why would you missunderstand it to that point just to attack me with a lie and judgement? Becuase its your opinion that I talk to much, another opinion is that I dont talk enough. Its true, tis not punishable and why should it, why even bring it up? I could sit here and say "You all think waaaay too little!" <-- this is my opinion and its useless as it lacks facts and reasoning. Sorry I dont really believe in mute and you did miss the part where my team said they were going to mute me, they didnt, they did lie.
: Nearly everything you said was antagonizing other players, that's why you got punished. Please just mute them and play the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TzIyRU1V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:15:45.894+0000) > > Nearly everything you said was antagonizing other players, that&#x27;s why you got punished. Please just mute them and play the game. And everything that was said to me during that game was attacks. I was namecalled and questioned all game... all I did was defend myself. So why do you lie Deep Terror Nami? Why cant you understand how a person reacts when being called idiots and other names? In this case the reform card claims I didnt keep my cool... while the log really shows I did. I didnt attack them and I pointed out when they broke summoners code. Remember that I came to you on discord and did try to talk to you about this? How can I express myself in order to avoid getting attacked... If you were to realease the logs of that game it will show that before I have said anything (really) I was called an idiot twice. That is a provokation, a provokation that is not allowed in real life, but on the rift it is? So please nami, why are you lying about my logs?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Rhasta Smokeleaf,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e0008000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-19T09:42:23.223+0000) > > Also note that last question: He didnt answer a single of of those, can you... or are you at all openminded to what is going on or close minded? > What it really says that you didnt understand for some strange reason... > Is your mind set? Is there a way to change the way you think? > For example. You think goats can fly, is there any way any other person can help you understand that goats can&#x27;t fly? > If not then you are closeminded, if you are willing to listen to why goats cant fly and if you find the arguments better then your you change your opnion to &quot;goats cant fly&quot; . > > Its pretty simple really, no idea why that quesiton was so hard to answer to. In your case. I'm convinced that goats cannot fly. You are trying to convince me that they can Basically You trying to convince me that you shouldn't be banned. Answer is Obvious.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=SmoothBlockModel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e00080000000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-20T04:45:23.942+0000) > > In your case. I&#x27;m convinced that goats cannot fly. You are trying to convince me that they can > Basically You trying to convince me that you shouldn&#x27;t be banned. > Answer is Obvious.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} This is also not what this thread is about. I have stated this a lot of times... you dont have to assume nor guess... Im right here, you can ask me. Unlike you and most others I will answer questions. Questions are not hard at all to answer for me as I lack what you normies call "shame" and "Pride"... I only have truth and logic... and when you use truth and logic questions are not that hard. Its not even hard when I get a question I cant answer because I have no pride and can say "I dont know the answer for that quesiton" . If you dont know or is unsure then just ask me. Im right here dude. You dont have to guess at all... Im right here. What you are doing is putting words in my mouth, trying to tell me what my thread is about... and no, its not about convincing you that I shouldnt be banned... Im already banned and I have not asked this to be lifted once (to my understanding)... yet you seams to believe I have... that is very strange.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rhasta Smokeleaf,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e0008000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-19T09:42:23.223+0000) > > Also note that last question: He didnt answer a single of of those, can you... or are you at all openminded to what is going on or close minded? > What it really says that you didnt understand for some strange reason... > Is your mind set? Is there a way to change the way you think? > For example. You think goats can fly, is there any way any other person can help you understand that goats can&#x27;t fly? > If not then you are closeminded, if you are willing to listen to why goats cant fly and if you find the arguments better then your you change your opnion to &quot;goats cant fly&quot; . > > Its pretty simple really, no idea why that quesiton was so hard to answer to. In your case. I'm convinced that goats cannot fly. You are trying to convince me that they can Basically You trying to convince me that you shouldn't be banned. Answer is Obvious.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=SmoothBlockModel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e00080000000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-20T04:45:23.942+0000) > > In your case. I&#x27;m convinced that goats cannot fly. You are trying to convince me that they can > Basically You trying to convince me that you shouldn&#x27;t be banned. > Answer is Obvious.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Not at all... Im trying to get you to answer a simple question that you are unable to answer for some strange reason. Im not trying to convince you of anything... Where are you coming up with these things? Please explain how your brain can go from this thread and this topic to me trying to convice you that goats can fly? <-- you wont be able to do this. Just like that other dude were not able to explain how the "I fought the law and the law won" song could be applied here. TO have an opinion is easy, so is it to utter this opinion... Its much much harder to explain ones opinion and stand by it. Also, how are you ontopic and contributing to this thread?
: > Did he know he had 11 penalties? I also may now have 20 penalties cause i have been reported a lot in the past, which means the next game when i swear at someone will get me banned, right? You KNOW when you get a penalty. You are told you have a penalty. There is a huge reform card covering your screen when you login. You are either chat restricted, in which case you are told after every game (and during), or are banned and cannot play. It isn't something you wouldn't know about. The majority of players never receive any sort of penalty .. ever. > I also may now have 20 penalties cause i have been reported a lot in the past, which means the next game when i swear at someone will get me banned, right? You have zero.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e0002000000030000,timestamp=2017-08-24T22:46:59.316+0000) > > I also may now have 20 penalties cause i have been reported a lot in the past, which means the next game when i swear at someone will get me banned, right? > > You KNOW when you get a penalty. You are told you have a penalty. There is a huge reform card covering your screen when you login. You are either chat restricted, in which case you are told after every game (and during), or are banned and cannot play. It isn&#x27;t something you wouldn&#x27;t know about. The majority of players never receive any sort of penalty .. ever. > > You have zero. True, you know when you get a penalty, you are told you havea penalty and there is a "huge reform card" covering your screen when you log in... WHAT IS NOT THERE IS AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY YOU HAVE BEEN PUNISHED! If I say "please report player X" and I get suspended for this, its very important that you let players know that its for that specific reason you suspend him... RIOT-LYTE had a 2 hour talk about this 2013(?), why have you chosen to ignore all/most of his work and research that he did for your company and your money? <-- We summoners find this behavior problematic, that you chose to ignore facts and statistics. I have 2 punishments for 2 specific things that I said that you, your colleges, your support, your ticket, your moderators etc etc etc... were unable to explain to me. 5 min on the boards and your own summoners were able to explain it to me... <-- BIG PROBLEM! When you cant even tell your summoners the reason for your punishments then you have done goofed and thats a great reason for players to stop playing this game and move on to others... and isnt that what happen? Isnt that reality? That your ignorance of Lytes work and your behavior towards summoners is the main reason for your playerbase getting smaller? (almost 20% smaller according to my numbers!) If so, why are you willing to sacrifice 20% of your active player base in order to keep lies going and keep rioters employed that should have been fired a long time ago? If any other company in the world makes a 20% customer-base loss HEADS WILL ROLL! <-- FACT! Happens to riot = Lets ban another 1000 players and hope nothing bad happens... yeah, as if that will ever happen.
: I am interested in knowing though how we would separate this from just people who are depressed/having a bad year? Shit happens. People suffer. Being somewhat negative doesn't constitute someone being a horrible person. @OP allow Tantram to post your logs. Only way you can prove Tantram right/wrong/allow community to judge.
I did allow Tantram to post my logs. I have given RIOT permission to post anything and everything I have ever written on their clients and platforms... As long as they dont take things out of context, like the number of reports over what time (30 pages of reports) <-- That is taking this out of context as we have no idea how many reports on each page nor over what time nor what for. Doesnt matter what I allow or not allow, RIOT- Tantram will never post my logs because they show how much full of shit riot really are.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rhasta Smokeleaf,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e00080000,timestamp=2017-11-18T10:48:50.651+0000) > > Hello. I see that you only read the part where Riot-Tantram came in here to lie. > Or how about you answer to the quesitons I had about his post. > 1. I believe i have never intenetionally fed a single game of lol, please prove me wrong or else you lie. > 2. You claim that Im a &quot;soft-troll&quot; bring forth evidence of this behavior or again... you are lying. > 3. You say there were 30 pages of reports, how many reports on each page? Because I gave you permission to talk about my account as long as you dont take things out of context... and that is what you did. Why did you not hold up the agreement? > 4. You claim that every game you checked it was justified...but with this log the overwhelming majority claims that it is in fact b-s and the log alone should not get me permanent suspended... about 90% of your community think this. SO please, justify your bullshit and quote the logs you think are so toxic that you can write &quot;and based upon what I saw you are justly reported in about every game you play.&quot; &lt;-- Because this is another lie. > 5. Just like someone else said, how did I break summoners code by informing my team that Im on a loss streak? I also have justified this in ticket support, something you chose to ignore. > 6. I have not argued with people in every game... that is another lie. > > lets see... was that 5 lies and 6 straw-man argument? > > He didnt answer a single of of those, can you... or are you at all openminded to what is going on or close minded? I have 0 idea what you're tryin' to say. Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=SmoothBlockModel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e000800000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T12:08:06.241+0000) > > I have 0 idea what you&#x27;re tryin&#x27; to say. > Lol. Also note that last question: He didnt answer a single of of those, can you... or are you at all openminded to what is going on or close minded? What it really says that you didnt understand for some strange reason... Is your mind set? Is there a way to change the way you think? For example. You think goats can fly, is there any way any other person can help you understand that goats can't fly? If not then you are closeminded, if you are willing to listen to why goats cant fly and if you find the arguments better then your you change your opnion to "goats cant fly" . Its pretty simple really, no idea why that quesiton was so hard to answer to.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rhasta Smokeleaf,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e00080000,timestamp=2017-11-18T10:48:50.651+0000) > > Hello. I see that you only read the part where Riot-Tantram came in here to lie. > Or how about you answer to the quesitons I had about his post. > 1. I believe i have never intenetionally fed a single game of lol, please prove me wrong or else you lie. > 2. You claim that Im a &quot;soft-troll&quot; bring forth evidence of this behavior or again... you are lying. > 3. You say there were 30 pages of reports, how many reports on each page? Because I gave you permission to talk about my account as long as you dont take things out of context... and that is what you did. Why did you not hold up the agreement? > 4. You claim that every game you checked it was justified...but with this log the overwhelming majority claims that it is in fact b-s and the log alone should not get me permanent suspended... about 90% of your community think this. SO please, justify your bullshit and quote the logs you think are so toxic that you can write &quot;and based upon what I saw you are justly reported in about every game you play.&quot; &lt;-- Because this is another lie. > 5. Just like someone else said, how did I break summoners code by informing my team that Im on a loss streak? I also have justified this in ticket support, something you chose to ignore. > 6. I have not argued with people in every game... that is another lie. > > lets see... was that 5 lies and 6 straw-man argument? > > He didnt answer a single of of those, can you... or are you at all openminded to what is going on or close minded? I have 0 idea what you're tryin' to say. Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=SmoothBlockModel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e000800000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T12:08:06.241+0000) > > I have 0 idea what you&#x27;re tryin&#x27; to say. > Lol. I have no idea what you were talking about in your first post, please explain what he did or what you mean. Didn't you quote Tantrams post... you agree with it so how about you answer to the quesitons that he never did? lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e,timestamp=2017-08-23T21:13:29.764+0000) > > This isn&#x27;t entirely accurate. > > This is your 11th penalty on THIS account and have also been banned from the boards. You get reported so much that my browser had a difficult time paginating the results. I scrolled through 30 PAGES of reports, and based upon what I saw you are justly reported in about every game you play. The severity of the chat logs shown aren&#x27;t extreme. They do however show consistent negativity and similar behavior trends to your previous penalties. As such, the system decided, and rightfully so, that you are not learning from your previous penalties. > > I spot checked your recent games. > > One game, you loaded in and 28 seconds into the game informed the player they were on an 8 game losing streak, and were bad. > You &#x27;soft trolled&#x27; a few games, intentionally feeding but trying to stay under the detection radar. > You argue with people in literally every game I checked. Riot tantrum with that {{summoner:11}} yo
> [{quoted}](name=SmoothBlockModel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e0008,timestamp=2017-11-17T21:29:32.356+0000) > > Riot tantrum with that {{summoner:11}} yo Why would you come in here and continue to spread his lies that he never answered for? Its very disrespectful and rude... it also show me and everyone reading your post your motives and your personality... do you think we think you have a good personality when you quote another persons lies in order trying to provoke another person? <-- We find this behavior problematic and in real life we would do something about it. And that is Important, you would never do this in real life... so why do it here? Is it because you feel safe, that no negative repercussion will happen because its on the internet? Sounds to me like you lack empathy... this is most certain due to the fact that you are below the age of 30... something I made a thread about that you really should read. If find to quote another mans lies pathetic becuse it aims to wards provokation... too bad for you you cant provoke me that easy. So.. will you answer a single question or will you show your true colors... that you are only here trying to provoke.
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e,timestamp=2017-08-23T21:13:29.764+0000) > > This isn&#x27;t entirely accurate. > > This is your 11th penalty on THIS account and have also been banned from the boards. You get reported so much that my browser had a difficult time paginating the results. I scrolled through 30 PAGES of reports, and based upon what I saw you are justly reported in about every game you play. The severity of the chat logs shown aren&#x27;t extreme. They do however show consistent negativity and similar behavior trends to your previous penalties. As such, the system decided, and rightfully so, that you are not learning from your previous penalties. > > I spot checked your recent games. > > One game, you loaded in and 28 seconds into the game informed the player they were on an 8 game losing streak, and were bad. > You &#x27;soft trolled&#x27; a few games, intentionally feeding but trying to stay under the detection radar. > You argue with people in literally every game I checked. Riot tantrum with that {{summoner:11}} yo
> [{quoted}](name=SmoothBlockModel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e0008,timestamp=2017-11-17T21:29:32.356+0000) > > Riot tantrum with that {{summoner:11}} yo Hello. I see that you only read the part where Riot-Tantram came in here to lie. Or how about you answer to the quesitons I had about his post. 1. I believe i have never intenetionally fed a single game of lol, please prove me wrong or else you lie. 2. You claim that Im a "soft-troll" bring forth evidence of this behavior or again... you are lying. 3. You say there were 30 pages of reports, how many reports on each page? Because I gave you permission to talk about my account as long as you dont take things out of context... and that is what you did. Why did you not hold up the agreement? 4. You claim that every game you checked it was justified...but with this log the overwhelming majority claims that it is in fact b-s and the log alone should not get me permanent suspended... about 90% of your community think this. SO please, justify your bullshit and quote the logs you think are so toxic that you can write "and based upon what I saw you are justly reported in about every game you play." <-- Because this is another lie. 5. Just like someone else said, how did I break summoners code by informing my team that Im on a loss streak? I also have justified this in ticket support, something you chose to ignore. 6. I have not argued with people in every game... that is another lie. lets see... was that 5 lies and 6 straw-man argument? He didnt answer a single of of those, can you... or are you at all openminded to what is going on or close minded?
Ekitaih (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rhasta Smokeleaf,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=00470000,timestamp=2017-11-17T18:10:58.333+0000) > > Thank you, I bet you cant explain it though. > You see, its really easy to have an opinion , its much harder to explain it and stand by it. > I can see why you judge me prematurely without being able to explain yourself. It has to do with human limitation. Its totally understandable. > > If you want a different answer, try a different post. I'm not really worried about a different answer. You're obviously a troll baiting people into a reaction. It's possible that you're actually that narcissistic. But I'm pretty sure you're just a troll. Enjoy your day. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=004700000000,timestamp=2017-11-17T18:14:15.113+0000) > > I&#x27;m not really worried about a different answer. You&#x27;re obviously a troll baiting people into a reaction. > It&#x27;s possible that you&#x27;re actually that narcissistic. But I&#x27;m pretty sure you&#x27;re just a troll. Enjoy your day. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Thank you for namecalling, allways nice being called the same thing over and over again... However, I have noticed that everyone that calls me a troll doesnt know what a troll is. Its like I dont know what a vegitarian is and I call you one... what does that make me? Or could you in your next msg define what "troll" means? I bet you cant... This is based on previous life expiernce where there are 0% successrate for this mission. Good luck and checkmate. Btw, did you notice how I didnt namecall you but you namecall me , calling me a troll... what you dont understand is that your behavior is the definition of a troll.
Ekitaih (NA)
: I can see why you are banned in both forums and in game. Well deserved. Good job Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=0047,timestamp=2017-11-17T18:03:31.154+0000) > > I can see why you are banned in both forums and in game. Well deserved. Good job Riot. Thank you, I bet you cant explain it though. You see, its really easy to have an opinion , its much harder to explain it and stand by it. I can see why you judge me prematurely without being able to explain yourself. It has to do with human limitation. Its totally understandable. If you want a different answer, try a different post.
: > [{quoted}](name=AnataBakka,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e00020000000300010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T16:30:30.964+0000) > > Oh you&#x27;re lovepet, i forgot after 3 months. What a confusion. If you are still wondering about the discussion: > 1. Tamtram said his stuff. I was still a newby in this subject and so i started **defending** you because i couldn&#x27;t understand why you got a permaban for the stuff you said (not worth for a permaban). I said newby because after 3 months i learned that if you got many penalties, one single report for you sayng &quot;you&#x27;re a noob&quot; will get you permabanned, so this is your fault here because you had to mute the chat. > 2. What i wrote above &quot;You seem more toxic than me lol, talking about &quot;brain&quot; &quot;educate yourself&quot; &quot;thick-skulled&quot;, i think riot should ban you xD&quot; etc... was meant for &quot;WiccanBKaplan&quot; because he called me that way and was always aggresive in every comment i made on the boards. (He even deleted his comment) > 3. The confusion is here. You thought i said that to you, and so you started defending yourself? WOw okey. 1. Tantram said stuff, most of it lies. I did call out his lies and he never replied to the post, strange huh? I can defend myself, but thanks for trying to do what you thought was correct... the number of reports , yes... I get a lot of reports, I probably got about 18 in my last 2 games. Why? Because kids are kids. If they dont like you they report you, no matter if you break any rules or not. Why? Because there is nothing negative that can come from a "bad report" . I can report dyrus 100 times for flaming and feeding without anything bad happening to me. Him on the other hand later gets a lie from Tantram about the number of reports on his web-browser.... lol. And that is really it. If I say "Please ward tribrush" they tell me to "STFU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO" And report me after the game. Same if I were to say "IE is better then bloodthirster on jhn, you need the crit. Please build it as your next item".... "FFFFUUUUUU! DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" <-- Common response to me trying to be a teamplayer and win the game. <-- ANd this is asked of me by summoners code or else they can ban me. Conclution: I dont think its fair to judge me and my actions on the number of reports i recieve.... The majority is not a guarantee for anything being truth, and in this case its not even a majority. Majority was wrong about earth being flat <-- Example. I think its fair to judge me by what happen and the actions... not the number of reports. That is rather... idiotic in my opnion.. note that I use "idiotic" <- Riot have previously banned me for this, the made the claim I had called someone an idiot. 2. Well that comment could have been aimed at me and watch now because you have never seen this before in your life... I did a misstake and Im sorry. I missunderstood because I have not good understandings of these forums. I find this place very strange, and I have been to underground parties in Poland! I talk about brain and education a lot because its a vital part... This doesnt mean Im toxic, it means that I have understood that you dont know what you talking about and you lack the knowledge and the expierence in the field to know what you aretalking about... thats when I call it out and use words like "brain" and "education". 3. I dont feel I defend myself, I dont have too.... all I do is point to the lies riot and moderators told me and hopefully people are so smart they can make a qualified judgement based on that... if not then I really feel for thisplace.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e0002000000030001000000000000000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2017-11-17T17:30:07.073+0000) > > You have stated many falsehoods before, some of which were so obvious (or sometimes even pointed out to you as clearly as they can be) that I find it extremely unlikely that you wouldn&#x27;t know that they are falsehoods. Thus, I&#x27;m pretty sure that regardless of how difficult it is for you, you are pretty much constantly lying. > > You have shown absolutely horrible logic and reasoning skills through all of your debates, where you never managed to at any point even consider anybody&#x27;s argument unless it matched your personal opinion... while also consistently throwing around your opinion as fact. > > And as for your grasp of the English language... well... you accused Riot support of lying because you seem incapable of understanding the meaning of the word &quot;or&quot;, so while I don&#x27;t know which moderator you&#x27;re thinking of, I&#x27;m fairly certain that your English skills are actually worse. > > So, the short version of why I downvoted you: I call bullshit. You are either delusional (my personal guess) or this post might just be your boldest lie yet. > > As for why I didn&#x27;t reply before: I didn&#x27;t want to get dragged into yet another &quot;discussion&quot; with you where all of your counter-&quot;arguments&quot; can be summed up to be either: > &quot;You&#x27;re lying.&quot; > &quot;You&#x27;re off-topic.&quot; > or my personal favourite: > &quot;You&#x27;re wrong. But I don&#x27;t feel like telling you what precisely was wrong, let alone correcting it, let alone provide any sort of argument as to why.&quot; > > But you are absolutely right, you deserve to know why I downvoted you. Sorry about that. You did call me a liar, without putting forth 1 single proof or evidence or indication... congratulations, you win the prize! You claim that I show horrible logic and reasoning... yet who are you to make this claim? When I made tests designed by professionals for people of higher education I score top of my class in these areas that you claim I lack skills in (?) or what do you in reality claim... Also what is your education to make a statement like that? You know, if Im not a rocket scientist, why would nasa listen to me regarding space exploration? They shouldnt cause I lack educatio nand experience in that field. So why should I listen to you? whatst your education and experience in this area? You make another claim taht I dont know when Im being lied to and not... this due to this "or" ,yet you dont know wich comment nor wich moderator... and that makes me just laugh. Please get some substance before attacking me. You call bullshit, I take that call, ip-phone client information and we talk about it and I am willing to give you whatever information you want... I will record the conversation and post it afterwards. Are you willing to attack me in a ip-phone client settings where you are being recorded.. well then you might have something... so there is the challenge, leave contact information and I will contact you and we talk about it... you wont though. Yes, you are correct.. I am delutional.. and what education or experience do you have in that area? sounds to me like you are just passing judgement based on your feelings. ", I'm fairly certain that your English skills are actually worse." <-- this is important... Fairly certain.. based on what? Thank you for letting me know you use your feelings to do your talking for you... Challenge still stands.
: > [{quoted}](name=AnataBakka,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e00020000000300010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T16:30:30.964+0000) > > Oh you&#x27;re lovepet, i forgot after 3 months. What a confusion. If you are still wondering about the discussion: > 1. Tamtram said his stuff. I was still a newby in this subject and so i started **defending** you because i couldn&#x27;t understand why you got a permaban for the stuff you said (not worth for a permaban). I said newby because after 3 months i learned that if you got many penalties, one single report for you sayng &quot;you&#x27;re a noob&quot; will get you permabanned, so this is your fault here because you had to mute the chat. > 2. What i wrote above &quot;You seem more toxic than me lol, talking about &quot;brain&quot; &quot;educate yourself&quot; &quot;thick-skulled&quot;, i think riot should ban you xD&quot; etc... was meant for &quot;WiccanBKaplan&quot; because he called me that way and was always aggresive in every comment i made on the boards. (He even deleted his comment) > 3. The confusion is here. You thought i said that to you, and so you started defending yourself? WOw okey. 1. Tantram said stuff, most of it lies. I did call out his lies and he never replied to the post, strange huh? I can defend myself, but thanks for trying to do what you thought was correct... the number of reports , yes... I get a lot of reports, I probably got about 18 in my last 2 games. Why? Because kids are kids. If they dont like you they report you, no matter if you break any rules or not. Why? Because there is nothing negative that can come from a "bad report" . I can report dyrus 100 times for flaming and feeding without anything bad happening to me. Him on the other hand later gets a lie from Tantram about the number of reports on his web-browser.... lol. And that is really it. If I say "Please ward tribrush" they tell me to "STFU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO" And report me after the game. Same if I were to say "IE is better then bloodthirster on jhn, you need the crit. Please build it as your next item".... "FFFFUUUUUU! DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" <-- Common response to me trying to be a teamplayer and win the game. <-- ANd this is asked of me by summoners code or else they can ban me. Conclution: I dont think its fair to judge me and my actions on the number of reports i recieve.... The majority is not a guarantee for anything being truth, and in this case its not even a majority. Majority was wrong about earth being flat <-- Example. I think its fair to judge me by what happen and the actions... not the number of reports. That is rather... idiotic in my opnion.. note that I use "idiotic" <- Riot have previously banned me for this, the made the claim I had called someone an idiot. 2. Well that comment could have been aimed at me and watch now because you have never seen this before in your life... I did a misstake and Im sorry. I missunderstood because I have not good understandings of these forums. I find this place very strange, and I have been to underground parties in Poland! I talk about brain and education a lot because its a vital part... This doesnt mean Im toxic, it means that I have understood that you dont know what you talking about and you lack the knowledge and the expierence in the field to know what you aretalking about... thats when I call it out and use words like "brain" and "education". 3. I dont feel I defend myself, I dont have too.... all I do is point to the lies riot and moderators told me and hopefully people are so smart they can make a qualified judgement based on that... if not then I really feel for thisplace.
> [{quoted}](name=AnataBakka,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e0002000000030001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-17T12:21:55.428+0000) > > i feel you. I&#x27;m the same way as you. I&#x27;ll surely get banned after a few years see that? How long did it take for someone to be jealous of what I wrote and voted it down... that is how jealousy works. They can never talk to me, they can only harass me and trying to provoke me from a far. Noone have tried to provoke me to my face, strange huh?
: Do yourself a favor. Close the boards. Never come back. Move on to something else. You will never get out of the hole you have dug for yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=ETfZQxVr,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-11-12T11:55:52.031+0000) > > Do yourself a favor. Close the boards. Never come back. Move on to something else. You will never get out of the hole you have dug for yourself. Thank you for contributing to this thread. I totally agree that this is something that should be looked in to and Im happy that you are willing to give it a go. How can we really improve communication with situation like these? I mean, is it really 2 people that hate each other that are talking to each other or is it 2 grown ups, maybe 1 grown up and 1 who hate the grown up? ... How can we make it a level field and keep the level at some sort of a standard to avoid personal attacks and "trolling" and such? This is something we need to solve in order to get to the root of this problem. Once again, thanks for contributing and best of wishe
: > [{quoted}](name=AnataBakka,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e00020000000300010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T16:30:30.964+0000) > > Oh you&#x27;re lovepet, i forgot after 3 months. What a confusion. If you are still wondering about the discussion: > 1. Tamtram said his stuff. I was still a newby in this subject and so i started **defending** you because i couldn&#x27;t understand why you got a permaban for the stuff you said (not worth for a permaban). I said newby because after 3 months i learned that if you got many penalties, one single report for you sayng &quot;you&#x27;re a noob&quot; will get you permabanned, so this is your fault here because you had to mute the chat. > 2. What i wrote above &quot;You seem more toxic than me lol, talking about &quot;brain&quot; &quot;educate yourself&quot; &quot;thick-skulled&quot;, i think riot should ban you xD&quot; etc... was meant for &quot;WiccanBKaplan&quot; because he called me that way and was always aggresive in every comment i made on the boards. (He even deleted his comment) > 3. The confusion is here. You thought i said that to you, and so you started defending yourself? WOw okey. 1. Tantram said stuff, most of it lies. I did call out his lies and he never replied to the post, strange huh? I can defend myself, but thanks for trying to do what you thought was correct... the number of reports , yes... I get a lot of reports, I probably got about 18 in my last 2 games. Why? Because kids are kids. If they dont like you they report you, no matter if you break any rules or not. Why? Because there is nothing negative that can come from a "bad report" . I can report dyrus 100 times for flaming and feeding without anything bad happening to me. Him on the other hand later gets a lie from Tantram about the number of reports on his web-browser.... lol. And that is really it. If I say "Please ward tribrush" they tell me to "STFU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO" And report me after the game. Same if I were to say "IE is better then bloodthirster on jhn, you need the crit. Please build it as your next item".... "FFFFUUUUUU! DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" <-- Common response to me trying to be a teamplayer and win the game. <-- ANd this is asked of me by summoners code or else they can ban me. Conclution: I dont think its fair to judge me and my actions on the number of reports i recieve.... The majority is not a guarantee for anything being truth, and in this case its not even a majority. Majority was wrong about earth being flat <-- Example. I think its fair to judge me by what happen and the actions... not the number of reports. That is rather... idiotic in my opnion.. note that I use "idiotic" <- Riot have previously banned me for this, the made the claim I had called someone an idiot. 2. Well that comment could have been aimed at me and watch now because you have never seen this before in your life... I did a misstake and Im sorry. I missunderstood because I have not good understandings of these forums. I find this place very strange, and I have been to underground parties in Poland! I talk about brain and education a lot because its a vital part... This doesnt mean Im toxic, it means that I have understood that you dont know what you talking about and you lack the knowledge and the expierence in the field to know what you aretalking about... thats when I call it out and use words like "brain" and "education". 3. I dont feel I defend myself, I dont have too.... all I do is point to the lies riot and moderators told me and hopefully people are so smart they can make a qualified judgement based on that... if not then I really feel for thisplace.
> [{quoted}](name=AnataBakka,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e0002000000030001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-17T12:21:55.428+0000) > > i feel you. I&#x27;m the same way as you. I&#x27;ll surely get banned after a few years You are nothing like me... I have a mental condition that makes it hard for me to lie or make things up. Im also about 30% smarter then the "higher educated" when it comes to logic and reasoning... and about the level of an Imbecile when it comes to the social. I got dyslexia but am more versed in the English language then moderators on these forums whom also have English as their mother tounge... I dont. I try to use my intellect as little as possible because when I do people get pissed off at me, yes they really do. Because people cant handle talking to someone much smarter then themself... They get jealous... of what?! I trade away 100IQ right now if it would mean people like RIOT and people who play LOL stop "f-ing" with me... or people in general (you should see my twitter, holy f-bomb). Did you know that when others describe me they use about 95% negative words to describe me... WHen I describe myself I use about 40% positive 20% neutral and 40% negative... But Im never allowed to speak for myself. Like when I said that someones "reasoning was idiotic" ... appernetly I had called him idiot according to riot and I got punished for it, I even got yelled at by riot for this.. and when I asked them to quote me they quoted "idiocy" but never apologized for the misstake. So this is where I am at... fighting "opponents" much much dumber then I am, but they have the power... and they do everything they can in order to stay in power... I want to change people in charge in order for a better overall experience for everyone. Like Tantram, what is his job here really? GO around from thread to thread and spreading lies about "summoners" and clients? I dont see how that benefits the overall expeirence of this game, at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rhasta Smokeleaf,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=ETfZQxVr,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T14:42:33.287+0000)[-snip-] To put it bluntly, the simple fact is that you have been told what behavior is and isn't acceptable on the boards. Had the conversation not repeatedly shown you unwilling to adapt your behavior to boards expectations, this situation would not have arisen. Not everything is up for debate, and rules enforcement does not always require the punished party's agreement as to its justification.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=ETfZQxVr,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T14:54:23.438+0000) > > To put it bluntly, the simple fact is that you have been told what behavior is and isn&#x27;t acceptable on the boards. Had the conversation not repeatedly shown you unwilling to adapt your behavior to boards expectations, this situation would not have arisen. Not everything is up for debate, and rules enforcement does not always require the punished party&#x27;s agreement as to its justification. So... did you get a hold of "right people" and what information have you given them? I suspect that you have not even given them 5% of what I have nor have talked about. Did you enlight them about the fact that I got life-time banned from the EU-W boards for "promotion" after I asked for help on how to break a 10-game loss streak? I even got a ticket account locked for asking "what did I promote?" <-- does the "right people" know about this?
: Oh you're lovepet, i forgot after 3 months. What a confusion. If you are still wondering about the discussion: 1. Tamtram said his stuff. I was still a newby in this subject and so i started **defending** you because i couldn't understand why you got a permaban for the stuff you said (not worth for a permaban). I said newby because after 3 months i learned that if you got many penalties, one single report for you sayng "you're a noob" will get you permabanned, so this is your fault here because you had to mute the chat. 2. What i wrote above "You seem more toxic than me lol, talking about "brain" "educate yourself" "thick-skulled", i think riot should ban you xD" etc... was meant for "WiccanBKaplan" because he called me that way and was always aggresive in every comment i made on the boards. (He even deleted his comment) 3. The confusion is here. You thought i said that to you, and so you started defending yourself?
> [{quoted}](name=AnataBakka,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e00020000000300010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T16:30:30.964+0000) > > Oh you&#x27;re lovepet, i forgot after 3 months. What a confusion. If you are still wondering about the discussion: > 1. Tamtram said his stuff. I was still a newby in this subject and so i started **defending** you because i couldn&#x27;t understand why you got a permaban for the stuff you said (not worth for a permaban). I said newby because after 3 months i learned that if you got many penalties, one single report for you sayng &quot;you&#x27;re a noob&quot; will get you permabanned, so this is your fault here because you had to mute the chat. > 2. What i wrote above &quot;You seem more toxic than me lol, talking about &quot;brain&quot; &quot;educate yourself&quot; &quot;thick-skulled&quot;, i think riot should ban you xD&quot; etc... was meant for &quot;WiccanBKaplan&quot; because he called me that way and was always aggresive in every comment i made on the boards. (He even deleted his comment) > 3. The confusion is here. You thought i said that to you, and so you started defending yourself? WOw okey. 1. Tantram said stuff, most of it lies. I did call out his lies and he never replied to the post, strange huh? I can defend myself, but thanks for trying to do what you thought was correct... the number of reports , yes... I get a lot of reports, I probably got about 18 in my last 2 games. Why? Because kids are kids. If they dont like you they report you, no matter if you break any rules or not. Why? Because there is nothing negative that can come from a "bad report" . I can report dyrus 100 times for flaming and feeding without anything bad happening to me. Him on the other hand later gets a lie from Tantram about the number of reports on his web-browser.... lol. And that is really it. If I say "Please ward tribrush" they tell me to "STFU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO" And report me after the game. Same if I were to say "IE is better then bloodthirster on jhn, you need the crit. Please build it as your next item".... "FFFFUUUUUU! DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" <-- Common response to me trying to be a teamplayer and win the game. <-- ANd this is asked of me by summoners code or else they can ban me. Conclution: I dont think its fair to judge me and my actions on the number of reports i recieve.... The majority is not a guarantee for anything being truth, and in this case its not even a majority. Majority was wrong about earth being flat <-- Example. I think its fair to judge me by what happen and the actions... not the number of reports. That is rather... idiotic in my opnion.. note that I use "idiotic" <- Riot have previously banned me for this, the made the claim I had called someone an idiot. 2. Well that comment could have been aimed at me and watch now because you have never seen this before in your life... I did a misstake and Im sorry. I missunderstood because I have not good understandings of these forums. I find this place very strange, and I have been to underground parties in Poland! I talk about brain and education a lot because its a vital part... This doesnt mean Im toxic, it means that I have understood that you dont know what you talking about and you lack the knowledge and the expierence in the field to know what you aretalking about... thats when I call it out and use words like "brain" and "education". 3. I dont feel I defend myself, I dont have too.... all I do is point to the lies riot and moderators told me and hopefully people are so smart they can make a qualified judgement based on that... if not then I really feel for thisplace.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: Check the image in the OP. Lovepet and Rhasta Smokeleaf are the same person. Dunno about WiccanBKaplan though.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e0002000000030001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-16T11:28:49.760+0000) > > Check the image in the OP. > Lovepet and Rhasta Smokeleaf are the same person. Dunno about WiccanBKaplan though. True... and to my understanding people have trouble thinking about most things. Like, what is ontopic and what is offtopic... Its like there should be definitions for these words and sentences that allow us to communicate with eachother... you know, not to have a floating definition of a word. If I say "hey" your response should be "hello" , buts its not and I find it strange. So how can we come together and agree on what different words mean? Like what is ontopic and what is not.
: i was talking with "Lovepet" who started attacking me for no reason lol. I had a conversation with "WiccanBKaplan" and then "Lovepet" comes in
> [{quoted}](name=AnataBakka,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e000200000003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-15T17:57:41.644+0000) > > i was talking with &quot;Lovepet&quot; who started attacking me for no reason lol. I had a conversation with &quot;WiccanBKaplan&quot; and then &quot;Lovepet&quot; comes in I went on to discussion view to see what you are talking about and I cant find it. Can you please quote me when I "attack" you? And Please avoid putting words in my mouth.. I have previously stated that everything I do and says got a reason, just because you dont think there is doesnt make it so. Also, did you note how Tantram only did answer your msgs and not mine? Could it be because your posts were easy to answer to and mine were not since mine did call him out on what he had made claims about.. like me feeding and me trolling , wich ofc were lies on his part.
: I'm not gonna defend this guy.However,calling others "kids" should not result into a permanent.I've seen players cursing whole families and got to play without breaks(punishments) for 1-2 months.
> [{quoted}](name=SilentBomber,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=0046,timestamp=2017-11-15T13:36:36.066+0000) > > I&#x27;m not gonna defend this guy.However,calling others &quot;kids&quot; should not result into a permanent.I&#x27;ve seen players cursing whole families and got to play without breaks(punishments) for 1-2 months. I dont need defending, but thanks I guess(?).I can defend myself pretty well... so good in fact that Riot-tantram came, we did see him and he ran away... and never came back. Yes, I was attacked for 35 min by 4 people in my team in a game. I same "Please stfu" 4 times and got suspended... they got nothing. Highlight from that game: Kill your parents and then get cancer and die! <-- What they said to me. NO PUNISHMENT!
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e,timestamp=2017-08-23T21:13:29.764+0000) > > I spot checked your recent games. > > One game, you loaded in and 28 seconds into the game informed the player they were on an 8 game losing streak, and were bad. > That can really get you in trouble? That looks more like factual information. lol {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Poptart Riven,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jEVVlsY,comment-id=003e0007,timestamp=2017-11-02T12:49:36.138+0000) > > That can really get you in trouble? That looks more like factual information. lol > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} This is what Im trying to point out... I cant call things for what they is, I cant say anything or else Im in trouble. I tell someone they are offtopic my comment gets removed. If I dont say they are offtopic their comment stays on forever, even after reporting it for everything for several days. I have been saying for a long time that RIOT makes up rules, they make things up... In a game I have said "Moronic" and "idiocy" , riot did punish me and did make the claim I did call someone a moron and an idiot... they made this claim twice (twitter and ticket). Moronic and idicioy is not the same as moron and idiot. But since riot is never wrong and can never learn... well here we are. So far: 1 ingame account banned. 4-lifetime bans in the forums. 3 removed ticket accounts and blocked/muted by their twitter... And why? am I racist? am I sexist? Do I swear? Do I call people names? Do I lie? ... what is it really that I am doing that deserve these punishments? Feel free to elaborate.
Show more

Rhasta Smokeleaf

Level 25 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion