KaYseeur (EUW)
: Spell of Annivia with Spatula demon not applaying mana burn !
Demon only applies to basic (auto) attacks as far as I know. Not to ultimates/abilities.
zwzwz (EUNE)
: > * Instead of pulling an enemy at the start, he runs towards the closest enemy and then pulls the enemy furthest away (instead of right at the start of the match). it was because you put him in the frontline this happens with assassins where instead of jumping they they try to tank the front
He was in a corner in the back line.
: RP purchase money taken out, but did not receive RP.
You'll have to contact customer support directly at: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Regarding Veigar. This is actually something that lost me many games when enemy had Veigar. The fact he is using it on random enemy instead of those focusing him can be advantage. If he is focused by meat tanks which will be dealth with by your marksmen it is beneficial that he will use it on random enemy in backline especially when he can oneshot that target.
Every time I have Veigar he just chugs it at tanky guys instead of the backline or the assassins beating him up. Last time I had Veigar he proceeded to throw his ultimate on the enemy Darius (which was a 3 star with a Warmogs and Dragon's Claw) that was fighting one of my frontliners halfway across the board while enemy Pyke and Rengar (both low health) were beating on him and a low health Zed was in the area as well. His ai needs to be more consistent. They're supposed to be hitting their nearest enemy.
Rioter Comments
KaYseeur (EUW)
: Teamfight Tatics Ionic spark work when your champion is in your storage !! It is intended ? Bug ?
It's been happening for a while now. Think it started happening during the last PBE build (the update right before being shipped to live as 9.13) as I noticed it there as well.
froz33n (OCE)
: Shapeshifters with starting range (Nidalee, Elise, Gnar) and rapidfire cannon
I've literally seen spears fly towards enemies when my Nidalee was in cougar form and had Rapid Fire Cannon. They appeared half-way between Nidalee and her target and flew towards the enemy only to disappear right before hitting them (but still counting as hits). The item's definitely still bugged for shapeshifters.
: No Phantom Side-Bar Indicator for Kindred
Normally she would register as 1/2 if alone. My guess is that there is a limit of 10 slots for sets (to not cause UI issues). Since you already had 10 sets (5 active and 5 inactive) and those sets seemed to have filled up the layout it seems that this might be the case.
Orianok (EUW)
: Little legend egg bugged out?
On PBE you had to go to your Loot tab after claiming the egg from the beta pass. Have you tried that yet?
Dahaaka (EUW)
: Can't Buy Ashe
Had this happen to me several times. Always on the right-most champion slot. Not sure what's causing it unfortunately but I can definitely feel your pain. Atleast 2x 3 star upgrade down the drain, 3x 2 star upgrade gone and in several cases I never saw those champions again (so rip 3 star chances) during that game. Two of those were on Lucian, 2 of those were on Ashe and once on Warwick. Can't recall the other champions (though I believe one of them was a Lulu).
: It does in other game modes
Morello doesn't completely block healing in other modes either. Phantom Dancer doesn't completely dodge crits in other modes either. Blood Thirster doesn't give 50% lifesteal in other modes either Frozen Mallet doesn't give you a chance to freeze enemies in other modes either. TFT has its own version of items so effects that these items might have in other game modes don't necessarily apply in the same manner in TFT. Same goes for Runaan on Vayne in TFT by the way. Only procs her special/ultimate thing on her main target. I doubt it's a bug though as there's no mention of it "applying on-hit" in the item's description.
: Autolosing when buying champion mid-fight.
Not a bug. If you look at the stage you're fighting on, you'll see a timer underneath your opponent's icon. The timer ran out so the round/stage ended resulting in both players taking damage (based on amount of champions killed and remaining). Timer: https://gyazo.com/baa08e35963ee3bae15c9925419dc4cd Timer expired and damage projectiles for both players: https://gyazo.com/244629890b9b4417b219bf351e5dd010 Basically, when a round ends and both players still have champions on the board, the round will end in a draw and both players take damage.
: where is kayle in TFT ?
The chance for legendary (Kayle, Swain, Yasuo, Anivia, Karthus, Miss Fortune) champions to appear depends on your level. They won't appear until you're level 6 and each level after that slightly increases the chance for them to show up. Level 6: 0.5% chance Level 7: 2% chance Level 8: 5% chance Level 9: 10% chance Source for these numbers: https://twitter.com/RiotSapMagic/status/1145815578550005760
: Why is it not Live for EUW yet? I think 19:00 a bit late, and it s PM!!!?!?
Because EU = 3rd rate citizen. Skins, champions and limited time gamemode have simultaneous (albeit in the evening for EU) releases with NA but on hyped stuff like TFT we get the shaft again. Atleast we can take comfort in the thought that NA is basically beta testing it for us. :P
: Honor From TFT?
While it doesn't even show XP gain after a game, it does fill your XP bar (although the amount of XP earned is rather low. Getting an average of 4-5 per game or something for 25-35 minute games) so hopefully it'll also give us honor progress. It's not a team gamemode however so if we do get honor it's likely that it'll be a very small amount.
: when is teamfight tactics coming to euw
They stated "PM" If they follow the usual release pattern then I'm guessing some time around 7-8 PM CEST.
PotPye (NA)
: Climbing in TFT
From what I've heard somewhere it'll probably be like DAC. Top 3 gain LP (more LP based on position), 4th place doesn't gain or lose any and 5th through 8th lose LP. No idea if this is accurate (there is currently no ranked on PBE) or not but from a logical point of view this could be the case.
: Little Legends Series Egg Guide
So you want me to spend 49000 RP on eggs to get all of them at 3*? Or, if I want the icons as well I'd have to fork over 52000 RP (€361.11) to get all of it? What about in the future? When there are 5 or 6 series? Riot when did you turn to the dark (cashgrab) side? Missions to watch VODs (that give you revenue) for minimum rewards, prestige skins that cost a large sum of money (and yes, you even have to open your wallet to get event-based prestige skins that you can unlock through event tokens so those aren't free either because you get a limited (small) amount of tokens unless you pay for a pass).. Repeatedly releasing 1350RP priced skins († 975 and cheaper), mission/event passes and now those team passes that cost a monthly amount. I can understand the VOD and team pass things but come on... You already lowered the amount of RP per purchase TWICE now (taxes my ass) but continue to pump out expensive content. Worst of it is this blatant RNG system designed to suck money out of our wallets. If you could grind the eggs and/or unlock little heroes (or rank/star upgrades for them) by simply PLAYING the game (it's a F2P game for christ sake. Are you guys having a "hold my beer" contest with other companies?) then I doubt anyone would bat an eye but this is just a blatant cashgrab.
: It shows how clueless they are when they don't touch any tanks except Maokai (who builds AP half the time) and they BUFFED Sejuani. Since you have more experience than me, tell me, was Sejuani really struggling in ARAM? I always thought she was a solid tank for most comps, doing better in comps with a melee ally or two. Or most enchanters being good, but they only nerf a few. Or ADCs going mostly untouched unless they were poke-focused. Poke was the only reason these classes weren't running rampant, except for tanks, I think they were stronger than people were giving credit for even before balancing.
Sejuani has always been an acceptable pick although in a lot of cases she'd need the help of DPS champions (against CC comps for example). In terms of engaging and being a nuisance for the other team however she's pretty strong. The only time she'd be struggling is against disengage comps (disengage comp = comp with a lot of CC in the forms of slows, knocks and roots) since she can only "block" the first hit. Lux and Zyra are pretty strong against her since they can both root more than 1 enemy and also have slows (Lux undetonated E, Zyra's E+W). The 900 unit 15% damage nerf was acceptable for long range pokes (Heimerdinger W, Ezreal Q, Varus Q, Xerath Q, Nidalee Q, Kai'Sa W, Ziggs Q, Morgana Q, Lux Q+E etcetera) and helped short ranged range champions (ADCs reliant on AA's and short ranged APCs) and melee champions survive (even though the +15% Nidalee and 15% Kai'Sa (12% now, was 15% initially IIRC) buffs were strange since their poke damage reduction from the unit range nerf was negated) and allowed them to get in there and kill stuff. Individual champion buffs however are not. As I mentioned previously: Some champions are dealing ridiculous amounts of burst damage now as a result offering little to no counterplay (LeBlanc getting in there and instantly killing someone after which she can dash back immediately, Akali getting in there and instantly chunking someone for 50-70% of their health with just E Q Gunblade while being able to survive through her W before killing someone off etcetera). I've already made a lengthy feedback post a month ago suggesting they make changes elsewhere (more global rather than individual). Increasing damage on individual champions however is not the way to go. Ever since they applied these "balance" changes I've noticed that champions such as Sona are so squishy that they literally drop dead after 3 hits. Champion buffs/nerfs through patches are also directly added to ARAM so if a champion gets a change/rework and they have an ARAM-specific buff added then they could spell trouble (such as Aatrox for example. Seen Aatrox 1v4 the other team and surviving easily multiple times before they made changes to his ultimate).
wolvius (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ricje,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g6dYZFEI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-28T17:15:21.863+0000) > > Buffing/nerfing individual champions is ridiculous in the first place. > Take a look at Akali and Leblanc for example. "But they have a lower winrate!" Well, often it has to do with team comps and a player's skill. > By giving them insane damage done & damage reduction buffs these 2 are now destroying squishies by pressing 2 buttons if played by a player that's familiar with them. Not our fault that we get dodgy MMR ratings (almost always placed with, and against, platinums and diamonds while friends get silver and gold) > > The recent nerf to {{champion:40}} 's shield was questionable as well because other champions with stronger shielding capabilities ({{champion:43}} for example) were left untouched. > > I've made a lengthy feedback response to Mortdog's post over a month ago but as usual, they don't listen to feedback of their players (even those who only play ARAM don't get heard when it comes to ARAM-specific feedback. Go figure) because Riot thinks they know best. > Sorry Riot but I highly doubt that anyone on your balance team has played close to 10% of the games of an ARAM player (Sitting at over 9,000 games currently including pre-queue). > > Unfortunately, their way of thinking will ruin ARAM in the long run if they keep up with it. It won't be "ARAM" anymore then but "ABAD" (All "Balanced" All Deadly). > > If they want to try and balance it then they need to look at the bigger picture. Adjusting numbers on specific champions will not help. > They need to stop balancing around win percentages (because RNG on team comps is also a factor) and think what the reason behind those percentages could be. I would add Eve to that list (15% damage boost ), if your team doesn't play completely incompetent before level 6 you can legit nuke someone before they can react. With {{item:3152}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3117}} I barely need the ult to kill someone before they land an auto........Cant say it isn't satisfying to nuke a lethality vaarus and escape before {{champion:117}} can press W. Yeah this balance of numbers wont work when things like veigir will always be powerful as long as his E covers the whole width of the lane. _As well as kill builds such as AP sion, full AP maokai and a stacked AD nasus. _
Evelynn is pretty strong indeed. Played with, and against, Evelynn several times over the last week and each time she had no problem whatsoever insta-gibbing squishies (ADCs and APCs) even going as far as to insta-gib them in a 1v2 or 1v3 while surviving through her ultimate.
: Maybe Sona is not the only problem in ARAM
Buffing/nerfing individual champions is ridiculous in the first place. Take a look at Akali and Leblanc for example. "But they have a lower winrate!" Well, often it has to do with team comps and a player's skill. By giving them insane damage done & damage reduction buffs these 2 are now destroying squishies by pressing 2 buttons if played by a player that's familiar with them. Not our fault that we get dodgy MMR ratings (almost always placed with, and against, platinums and diamonds while friends get silver and gold) The recent nerf to {{champion:40}} 's shield was questionable as well because other champions with stronger shielding capabilities ({{champion:43}} for example) were left untouched. I've made a lengthy feedback response to Mortdog's post over a month ago but as usual, they don't listen to feedback of their players (even those who only play ARAM don't get heard when it comes to ARAM-specific feedback. Go figure) because Riot thinks they know best. Sorry Riot but I highly doubt that anyone on your balance team has played close to 10% of the games of an ARAM player (Sitting at over 9,000 games currently including pre-queue). Unfortunately, their way of thinking will ruin ARAM in the long run if they keep up with it. It won't be "ARAM" anymore then but "ABAD" (All "Balanced" All Deadly). If they want to try and balance it then they need to look at the bigger picture. Adjusting numbers on specific champions will not help. They need to stop balancing around win percentages (because RNG on team comps is also a factor) and think what the reason behind those percentages could be.
: lmao you will not get your account back
Except that I have never been punished before because I'm not toxic nor do I do or say anything negative. Please re-read the OP (in its entirity this time :) ).
Zardo (NA)
: Look at his last game. He went disco nunu... I'd submit a support ticket for this one.
Not the first time he's done that either. The player had another game where they went 0/16/4 on Nunu.
: if you are winning a game and type "EZ" in chat
I've noticed that players that say this usually get carried by their teammates and it takes them much longer than it should to win the match. The joke's on them.
fenderis (EUW)
: For my 14day suspension. Riot is wrong
> [{quoted}](name=fenderis,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TZLE3kyT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-26T10:50:33.469+0000) > > **I DID NOT SHOW ANY TOXIC THINGS THERE, U NEED TO SEE WHAT RENGAR TYPED IN** No we don't. Each person is responsible for their own actions. It does not matter what other players do. What matters is what _you_ do. Other players are not responsible for your account. _You_ are. You've shown plenty of toxicity in "game 2" and haven't even shown game 1 yet. Sorry but that punishment is deserved.
: Wrongly Banned :( please unban me Riot and share this with your colleagues!
> I am a positive and kind summoner Positive and kind summoners don't: * Argue * Flame * Insult * Feed * Troll * Harass By looking at just your first game, you are clearly not a positive and kind summoner. Your ban was more than justified. Sorry.
: Thats not a whole lot. So i think you are a good apple. :)
I would certainly hope so. I try to stay positive :)
: where do you get that data?
You can request it through support ( https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new ) . Make a ticket and choose "Account management, data requests, or deletion" as request type and choose "I would like to request my account data" at "I need help with: *". It takes about 30 days before you receive it though.
Rioter Comments
Griefing (EUNE)
: i got perma banned from instant feedback report.......
The old system (with the tribunal) had 1, 3, 7, 14, 28/30 day bans before permanent (depending on the severity of what you did ofcourse). The current system, which has been used for many years now, only has a 14 day ban before you get slapped with permanent. You should get a warning with the 14 day ban telling you that you're on thin ice or something (I don't know what it says or when you're supposed to get it as I've never been punished before) and any offenses can lead to a permanent ban. I guess you did not heed the warning.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ricje,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vrulxBAI,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-11T10:54:10.905+0000) > > Knew I recognized the name.. > > So one account was permabanned and another of your account received a 14 day ban several weeks ago as well? > https://gyazo.com/18105d6c7695f6f4a2fdfb415ffd2835 > > Is that the reason you keep making posts about the "ban" topic? > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/RMAI2UOE-could-i-get-punished-for-this > > Is this "proposal" post really about your friend or did you get your 25th account banned? > https://gyazo.com/ffe3be5a2851e32eac2f5698acfb5616 > > You have plenty of chances in the form of chat bans and a 14 day ban. > If you can't reform in that period of time then it's your own fault. > Someone that already had 24 accounts banned (atleast you claim you've had 24 accounts banned) should realize this by now (shouldn't even need to take 24 accounts). I'm not talking about myself here, but about other playres. I'm understanding that I'm not the nicest of players and my bans were deserved, I've had very many chances and ruined them all, but I'm talking about other playres, specifically my friend. He's a nice guy and got banned because he just blew up one game. I can link you his profile if you want some proof.
You don't get permanently banned for 1 game. As I (and many others before me) have said repeatedly: Players already get multiple chances. If a player doesn't do anything with those chances then it's their own fault. The system doesn't need to change. The players need to.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vrulxBAI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-11T10:19:25.088+0000) > > They actually had a system similar to what you suggested back in the day, it had some obscene failure rate of like 95% though so they scrapped it. There is an experiment possibly still going on again where they are trying another appeal, the jury is still out on whether it works or not, but the fact that Riot hasn't said anything about it in a while probably means it ain't doing too hot. > > Side note, the various punishments beforehand WERE your second and third chances, a permaban is the last strike saying "Ok, you clearly aren't going to do anything besides make this whole thing shit for everyone, so just leave then." I think that after receiving a perma-ban, players think, "Wow, I really was that toxic." My friend in particular wasn't that toxic every game, but he had games where he just blew up and flamed everyone (usually while playing Yasuo, go figure.) I myself had an account that I worked hard on, level 79 with a lot of skins and mastery levels, perma banned last April, and I'm still troubled for it, and in disbelief when i look at just how obscenely toxic the chatlogs were and how deserved the ban was. And now? I'm reformed. I make good use of the mute button and I rarley speak in chat. I believe that playres who have been perma-banned and managed to reform deserve another chance. What I suggested in my post might not be the best, because of course riot did try something like this long ago, but I think that nowadays the success rate might be better, since now we have free rewards and honor. (I cant recall exactly when it was, season 3 or so?)
Knew I recognized the name.. > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vrulxBAI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-11T10:24:58.910+0000) > I myself had an account that I worked hard on, level 79 with a lot of skins and mastery levels, perma banned last April So one account was permabanned and another of your account received a 14 day ban several weeks ago as well? https://gyazo.com/18105d6c7695f6f4a2fdfb415ffd2835 > [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iEAT0uEk,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-24T16:07:54.850+0000) > > My account's gonna be coming back from a 14 day ban in 3 days. Is that the reason you keep making posts about the "ban" topic? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/RMAI2UOE-could-i-get-punished-for-this Is this "proposal" post really about your friend or did you get your 25th account banned? https://gyazo.com/ffe3be5a2851e32eac2f5698acfb5616 > i think we should give permabanned players a chance to appeal their punishment and get to use their account again. You have plenty of chances in the form of chat bans and a 14 day ban. If you can't reform in that period of time then it's your own fault. Someone that already had 24 accounts banned (atleast you claim you've had 24 accounts banned) should realize this by now (shouldn't even need to take 24 accounts).
: Perma banned for nothing?
"perma banned for nothing" Meanwhile: * Harassing other players * Insulting other players * Hatred towards Spanish people * Wishing mass genocide on Spanish people And that's just at the START of the log (in Pre-Game) apparently. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} I'd say the ban was warranted. Sorry.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ricje,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aHA5culy,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-10T15:50:23.115+0000) > > No problem :) > > Synergy between champions and certain items and abilities helps though. > > In some cases, telling a player what they did wrong in a fight or how it could have had a different result helps a player better understand how they can improve or what they could have done in which case having actual live vision would be more beneficial to the player. > > Good thinking. Hopefully the teacher in this case would also explain why inappropriate behaviour is generally not accepted and counterproductive so the negative player can learn from it (and, in the long run, might prevent setting themself up for punishments by the system) > > Understandable. It will require a lot of patience from both teacher and students. > In a lot of cases it takes a lot out of a teacher (both time and mental state) so I hope you'll atleast do some kind of screening before accepting someone as a teacher for example. > Saw a video a few weeks ago from a higher ranked player that faked being new (and ignorant) and the "teacher" they paid for eventually started becoming more and more negative. > This ofcourse does not help anyone (neither teacher nor student). > > Things are best taught when the exercises are fun/enjoyable after all :) > No problem. Best of luck with your project and hope it'll be a success :) Thank you. I edited my previous response a bit. So what I keep from your messages is: 1) Make the fun as one priority 2) Be an active viewer of the game to point mistake. Point 1) is totally underrated and I will add it to the main post. Point 2) is technically harder to do. If a newbie know how to stream it can be easier to have direct feedback. That's why I think beeing part of the game can help, but then you cannot focus on watching other, and cannot see everyone mistake. Also need to keep in mind that if you have 9 people, you cannot point every mistake. That's why I think one solution is to be part of the game, explain direct opponent mistake, while answering others questions.
> [{quoted}](name=HobbiteDur,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aHA5culy,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-10T15:58:26.120+0000) > > Thank you. > I edited my previous response a bit. > > So what I keep from your messages is: > 1) Make the fun as one priority > 2) Be an active viewer of the game to point mistake. Pretty much yes. That's how we were taught as children/youngsters and how they teach in a lot of schools (as far as I know) as well these days. Fun courses and excersises because we tend to remember fun things easier than difficult things > Point 2) is technically harder to do. If a newbie know how to stream it can be easier to have direct feedback. That's why I think beeing part of the game can help, but then you cannot focus on watching other, and cannot see everyone mistake. Also need to keep in mind that if you have 9 people, you cannot point every mistake. Even as a spectator you can't look after 10 players but the automated camera does move to fights and such which is why for these particular circumstances you can see how they handle fights on a given champion/matchup and give tips if they misplay.
: Thank you for your insight, really welcomed :) 1) About saying there is much to learn, so the teacher is pretty knowleable Yes this is true, so the teacher need to have good knowledge of all champ. But to learn to new becomers, you only need to have insight of all champ, not master all of them, to explain the basic. In general player know what q, w, e, r does on each champion. No need to know in depth detail. 2) About the delay 3min. I don't think it will have a delay. Because either: - The teacher play the game, so he has all information. - The teacher is just in discord. He doesn't have to watch the game. Just beeing here to respond. 3) About the flaming -The idea is just to remove after the game the person that is mainly flaming. As an external person, often there is mainly one person beeing very negative. You don't see it in the first straight game, but in the first game they lose. This will be a hard one for sure in the project, but I think it can be managed even if fairly difficult. I have been in numerous team, I know player tilt anyway one day or an other, but the idea is to try keep everyone cool. 4) About having 10 person speaking at the same time. Totally one good point. But the idea is that they are here to try and die, as a rogue like. So yes they'll mainly discover by themself, and the question asked is not a fully complete presentation of the championn (they are spotlight for that, as a teacher you can link them before the game), but to answer specific question that come while they try. For example: I try to flash that wall, but never do it. It is impossile or advice how to do it ? Moreover, more teacher are coming, more it will possibile to have one teacher for less person. That's why I say this project is community reliant. 5) Champion pool I cannot force anyone to play a specific champion. My gf loved mumu due to the music the sad mummy, and wanted to play it. So be it. People need to play what they feel like to play. 6) Title Cannot edit it lol Didn't know the meaning sadly. Non english speaker here :/ I hope I didn't forget one of your point, thank you for the feedback.
> [{quoted}](name=HobbiteDur,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aHA5culy,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-10T15:33:37.072+0000) > > Thank you for your insight, really welcomed :) No problem :) > 1) About saying there is much to learn, so the teacher is pretty knowleable > Yes this is true, so the teacher need to have good knowledge of all champ. But to learn to new becomers, you only need to have insight of all champ, not master all of them, to explain the basic. In general player know what q, w, e, r does on each champion. No need to know in depth detail. > Synergy between champions and certain items and abilities helps though. > 2) About the delay 3min. > I don't think it will have a delay. Because either: > - The teacher play the game, so he has all information. > - The teacher is just in discord. He doesn't have to watch the game. Just beeing here to respond. In some cases, telling a player what they did wrong in a fight or how it could have had a different result helps a player better understand how they can improve or what they could have done in which case having actual live vision would be more beneficial to the player. > 3) About the flaming > -The idea is just to remove after the game the person that is mainly flaming. As an external person, often there is mainly one person beeing very negative. You don't see it in the first straight game, but in the first game they lose. This will be a hard one for sure in the project, but I think it can be managed even if fairly difficult. I have been in numerous team, I know player tilt anyway one day or an other, but the idea is to try keep everyone cool. > Good thinking. Hopefully the teacher in this case would also explain why inappropriate behaviour is generally not accepted and counterproductive so the negative player can learn from it (and, in the long run, might prevent setting themself up for punishments by the system) > 4) About having 10 person speaking at the same time. > Totally one good point. But the idea is that they are here to try and die, as a rogue like. So yes they'll mainly discover by themself, and the question asked is not a fully complete presentation of the championn (they are spotlight for that, as a teacher you can link them before the game), but to answer specific question that come while they try. For example: I try to flash that wall, but never do it. It is impossile or advice how to do it ? > Moreover, more teacher are coming, more it will possibile to have one teacher for less person. That's why I say this project is community reliant. Understandable. It will require a lot of patience from both teacher and students. In a lot of cases it takes a lot out of a teacher (both time and mental state) so I hope you'll atleast do some kind of screening before accepting someone as a teacher for example. Saw a video a few weeks ago from a higher ranked player that faked being new (and ignorant) and the "teacher" they paid for eventually started becoming more and more negative. This ofcourse does not help anyone (neither teacher nor student). Things are best taught when the exercises are fun/enjoyable after all :) > I hope I didn't forget one of your point, thank you for the feedback. No problem. Best of luck with your project and hope it'll be a success :)
The Cota (NA)
: chat restriction lol
From the looks of it, you received the chat restriction because you were arguing almost the entirity of the game. Never argue with other players. It just leads to a negative atmosphere which doesn't help your team out.
: [Project] Welcome to the noobs, here you can find other noobs to play with
I've been playing the game on and off for many years (started in 2010) and I have to say that this is a good incentive BUT I fear that this would also have its downsides for both the "students" as well as the "teacher". The "teacher" would need to be able to have full knowledge of the basics of every champion out there and due to the fact that they'd have to be able to answer up to 9 players at a time information given or requests might be delayed or withheld. As a spectator, they would have a 3 minute delay so any information given would be given in hindsight. Often players don't exactly remember what happened 3 minutes ago which would require further information from the teacher. It's also not going to help players when they start blaming each other or trashtalk each other (which would also have an impact on the teacher). While the idea is good in theory I feel that it won't be as effective as one would want in practicality. It takes a lot of effort to learn the ins and outs of a champion (from skillset + passives to item builds and potential counterbuilds) and with the amount of champions currently in the game it might be overwhelming for new players. Having set champions (basically asking them to play a certain champion and change it every game they play) might be better in helping them but with the rather limited pool available at the start (even with the weekly rotation) it might not be idea. Either way, I commend your idea and wish you best of luck with the execution of it. Anything for positivity and a positive-minded community :) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} On a sidenote: The title itself has something questionable in which I'm not sure if it's allowed or not ("beat the meat" also means something else :/ )
Muzét (EUW)
: If you were able to order your vote into a list...
For me it would be Shyvana > Nocturne > Volibear > Dr. Mundo > Fiddlesticks I don't play Summoner's Rift however (only ARAM and some event-based gamemodes) so naturally my PoV will differ from players that mainly play SR (be it normal or ranked). Shyvana right now is like old (AP) Yi. Press button, stuff drops. but even before that she felt out of place due to the limitations of her ultimate in terms of CDR/resource generating. She might be quite tanky when actually building tank but her kit doesn't help her much against any form of CC. Nocturne is great for blowing up squishies by ulting into them but besides that he doesn't really have much impact on the game (basically, he's a "suicidal" type of champion) Volibear has some nice CC/peel but he needs x items first before being able to survive an onslaught of poke/disengage from the enemy team (roots and slows don't really help him get in there even with his Q activated). Dr. Mundo can survive a lot due to his ultimate and his Q and E helps him deal additional damage while fighting squishies. He however has no form of CC besides a slow on a skillshot and is just like Volibear a champion that can be worn down before a fight happens. Needless to say, his survivability and the fact that he has a poke makes him a lower priority for me. Fiddlesticks has a lot of CC and some survivability. His E is annoying for ability-based champions and his Q can help his team's squishies out when they're engaged on. With Mark/Dash and Flash he has a way of getting into a fight with his ultimate (downside being the lengthy cooldown on Mark/Dash if he's the only form of engage on the team). As I said, this is just my PoV based on my experiences in ARAM over the years. We each play the game in our own way so experience and thoughts can greatly differ. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
BEN23695 (NA)
: They said "im reformed'" as a joke because they watch T1. He didn't say anything to offend anybody and saying something small like "ez" once isn't ban-able. Additionally, the enemy team was flaming my friend this entire time, saying things like "ez", "bad" and "?" whenever my friend died or misplayed. They were trying to get a response out of my friend. I do think that my friend should of just muted them and could of handled this in a better way, but that doesn't change the fact that he was banned for something as small as this, especially when the enemy team was acting much worse.
>He didn't say anything to offend anybody That's not what I read; > YeezyPatrol: lmao blitzcrank is insecure little girl YeezyPatrol: GG YeezyPatrol: ez YeezyPatrol: game YeezyPatrol: ez liife YeezyPatrol: toxic bro I'd call that offending another player. >and saying something small like "ez" once isn't ban-able. As I said, "ez" is unsportsmanlike behaviour. There are actually other competitive games out there that coded chatlines in that would display random "humiliating" sentences when someone typed "gg ez". > Additionally, the enemy team was flaming my friend this entire time, saying things like "ez", "bad" and "?" whenever my friend died or misplayed. > I do think that my friend should of just muted them and could of handled this in a better way, but that doesn't change the fact that he was banned for something as small as this, especially when the enemy team was acting much worse. If other players are behaving poorly then mute them and report them after the game. It doesn't give you (generally used here, not aimed at you) the right to respond in a similar manner. They don't throw a ban at anyone casually. A player needs to be reported quite often in order to get hit by a ban (unless they're excessively toxic) and often they get other punishments first before getting hit by a 14 day (or even permanent) ban.
BEN23695 (NA)
: My friend was unfairly banned
>Game 1 Pre-Game YeezyPatrol: im reformed YeezyPatrol: chill Looking at the chatlogs, I disagree. Your friend talks way too much and that post-game chat is just disappointing. Not only "ez" (which itself points towards unsportsmanlike behaviour) but also bashing the Blitzcrank player. >I know my friend was being toxic, but its LoL and this is like how 95% of the playerbase acts. So if a large portion of the population in your friend's area starts committing crimes your friend will join them? Each player is responsible for their own behaviour/actions. Considering that they said "im reformed" means that they have been punished before so the ban was justified. Sorry.
Kisumi (EUW)
: you suspect wrong riot admitted they made a mistake and compensated me for it :) https://i.imgur.com/3yVA39W.png
Glad to see it was sorted out :)
Kisumi (EUW)
: take super long for them to respond though and i was trying to get lux skin before her release :(
Took about 2 days for them to respond to a ticket I made last week. Best of luck to you though. Hope you can get the issue resolved.
Kisumi (EUW)
: https://i.imgur.com/h3PqfZX.png
Now that's a head scratcher. Hope an actual CSR can help you out. Blitzcrank Bot needs an upgrade :/
Kisumi (EUW)
: in the ticket reply i got from bot blitzcrank it says it was for inting waiting for human response
Got a screenshot?
Kisumi (EUW)
: 14 days ban
>Hello, i was 14 days banned for intentional feeding Actually, the thing says "for disruptive behavior in the game like trolling, griefing, intentionally feeding or deliberately trying to lose the match". No where in that does it specifically state "intentional feeding". Furthermore, I don't know why the Heimerdinger decided to go 2/35/2 but someone normally does not do that without motive. His other matches around that time were played normally which makes it seem like something else happened in champion select and in-game (chat) that caused him to run it down and ended up getting you reported. Just an observation. Not an accusation.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ricje,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xFgEtAfl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T15:17:00.103+0000) > > Completely depends on what was done and said in those 3 games. > On a side note: During the player tribunal system in the past, you'd only see a few games out of many reported games. It's likely that there have been more than 3 games where you were reported and those 3 games were simply shown to you because they were the most excessive ones. riot a few seasons ago experimented with chat bans a shaco player received 1k games chat ban after he played through them speaking only his allowed 5 enters per game he received another 5k games chat ban im sure you would prefer that and just because you paid doesn't mean you have any privilege over anyone
Not sure why you're quoting me. I'm not the one that was punished. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Well tbh im goona copy and paste it now,goona try cause dont know to do that.Anyway, 3 games are not reason to get perma banned on new lvl acc.
Completely depends on what was done and said in those 3 games. On a side note: During the player tribunal system in the past, you'd only see a few games out of many reported games. It's likely that there have been more than 3 games where you were reported and those 3 games were simply shown to you because they were the most excessive ones.
Lipfuzz (NA)
: Suggestions for Policy Changes in Regards to Permabanning accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=Lipfuzz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=56LXnOrq,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-08T05:48:33.984+0000) > My first suggestion is this: A reformation program that allows for previously banned accounts to go through a sort of "schooling" on how League of Legends wants you to behave, why they want you to behave the way they do, the effects of negative behavior, etc. This would be an incredibly long and informational implementation that would more than likely deter someone who isn't truly sorry for their behavior and who doesn't want to **earn** their account back. > a sort of "schooling" on how League of Legends wants you to behave Don't you mean "on how **society** wants you to behave" ? Because a lot of toxicity in gaming comes from the fact that players hide behind anonymity (think of "keyboard warrior", "armchair commando" etcetera). let's face it.... If every toxic player in every game behaved the same way in society then we'd have total discord and police everywhere would be busy 24/7. It's not Riot's job to make sure a player behaves or reforms but the player's job. A reform program has already been attempted in the past (to no avail) if I recall correctly. A simple yet effective way for a player to teach themself whether their behaviour is acceptable or not: "Do to others what you want them to do to you". Now apply that logic and think "there is a player behind that champion. How would we correspond in real life?" because as I said, people hide behind anonymity. If you start thinking in a different way than "I'm playing a game in a room and will never see this person anyway" then it's likely that your behaviour will change to a more positive one. > (To add a personal note, losing the ability to play on an account I've had since my childhood was enough of a slap in the face for me to knock my negative attitude off and I feel as though I am not the only player who feels this way) That's good! Sadly though, punishment has to be given at first before someone realizes what they have done. Now let's apply that to the real world and society: Someone was sentenced to jail. Do you think judges would let that person go free after they show remorse for their crime? No, they would not. The same applies to accounts on the internet. If you do something that is not acceptable by the community/society online then you might not be able to get punished directly (due to anonymity) but your "possession" (in this case, your account) CAN get the punishment. If you spent money on it then it will directly affect you which makes it a direct punishment. These are all life lessons and a way to try and get people to behave. > I am coming to you, Riot support, with an idea that'll hopefully at the very least intrigue you. > > I am willing to complete and document a specific amount of community service hours (decided by you and your team). As much as I want to dislike this game, I can't. I loved playing this game and it was **ME** who got myself banned because I was being a toxic jerk. I feel as though creating a positive impact in my community will offset the negative impact I made on yours and the time I am willing to put into fixing the situation will show you how sorry I am. I also hope you take into account the seriousness of this proposal. This is not a joke, this is not me trying to win you over by showing you what I'm "willing" to do and hope that alone saves me. This is a legitimate proposal. > > If you were to accept my special request and lift my ban after my completed hours, I would want a LONG TERM probationary period where even ONE report of negative behavior would replace my ban. > So, here are the terms upon which I could see this working: > > 1. Riot support picks a specific genre of community service (public clean up, helping homeless, working with kids, etc) and the set amount of hours they want me to complete (50, 75, 100, I am willing to do as much as it takes) > > 2. The responsibility of finding the program that offers the opportunity to serve my community in the manner that you have decided falls upon me. I will send the details of the organization, the person who is managing my hours, and the specific work I will be doing. > > 3. After completion of my hours along with documentation and verification, my ban would be lifted but I would be one report away from the permaban being lifted. They can't do that. Riot Games is not a government organization or institution. Everyone is protected by a privacy law as well. Furthermore not everyone is legally considered an adult and it would cost a ton of money to look after every single toxic person in the world that would be doing this "community service" and make sure they would be doing that. The thing you're suggesting would violate many laws across the globe and would cost way too much. Are you going to pay all those people? Are you going to take responsibility for all the law violations? Having said all that: Hope you've learned your lesson and best of luck to you in the future. Be it on a new account or elsewhere.
FSRER (EUNE)
: Personaly, whenever I find a hard troller, I just send a ticket to riot player support team (which is amazing) and the next day when I enter LoL I see the amazing "instant report feedback". Try it.
Had a 2-man premade ruin several games in a row by trolling and griefing. Reported them both in the client and through customer support.... One of them changed their name but other than that they're STILL playing. Seems that customer support is as effective as reporting in-game I'm afraid meaning it'll take weeks (and many games ruined) before action is taken. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Sukishoo (NA)
: Yeah, it doesn't really have to do with nationality. Some people just like to hate on anything. I've had various people speak in all kinds of languages back and forth (team or enemy) and every now and then someone will have a problem and be like "speak english you * insert their choice of derogatory term here*" or theres been ones the just say things like "you're a stupid american!!!" Cause clearly only americans are on na /s So people just hate on whatever they can.
I have no issues with any players speaking any language but I do have an issue with players that make a premade and continue typing their own language in team chat without communicating with the rest of the team. In that case I wish they'd just go with the time (2019) and use voice chat like everyone else. Needless to say, I just ignore them. If they won't communicate with their team then I won't spend a portion of my screen on their language. Often it's just swearing and cursing anyway (Google translate helps) with the occasional teammate flaming ;(
Show more

Ricje

Level 222 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion