: a shit load of people never tried out new panth. how does that say anything other than they aren't a fan of his redesign?
I really don't understand what you typed. So let's pretend you never did. Dozens of exceptional, elite level players have left and are leaving the game because of pantheon's rework. HENCE The rework is shit. It's a simple logic statement that a 2 year old can understand.
Ralanr (NA)
: Personally I’d like to see his ratios shift from bonus to base, allowing him to get more out of bruiser items like Steraks instead of him needing to build ghostblade to get a lot of damage. Unlike almost every ghostblade user (Every AD assassin, Jayce, GP?) Pantheon has no way to get out of a fight he’s engaged into. This was why I hoped his W would become a skillshot or something, but it is still point and click. Because of this lack of escape, he should be building a lot more durability if he wants to survive, but because he scales so poorly it was better to just build full AD and Kamikaze people. I’d like them to shift his ratios to base to let him scale a bit better. His top is a lot weaker and he hasn’t been given better scaling to compensate.
It's ridiculously subpar compared to any other Q from a comparable champ i can think about. It literally falls of before midgame. Who hasn't noticed the ridiculous damage it deals to same level enemies?
: From what I've seen His Q needs either better scaling or better base dmg and a slightly wider hitbox, it looks like His Q misses a lot when it looks like it should hit. Plus his damage is way too low for an earlygame champ.
Yes this has been observed by many others too. And then you have mundo's Q hitbox. LOL.
: there is literally nothing in that video that proves your point.
> [{quoted}](name=SquishySquish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sRTn1mco,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-28T18:35:58.374+0000) > > there is literally nothing in that video that proves your point. ... Because the pinnacle of a champ ability in the most skill focused region of the game, is not a proof that the rework is shit? And that champ being pantheon. And the pinnacle of ability being dozens of world championship level players? That's not enough proof? No let me reinstate. Perphaps you're just very dim and a very slow reader? The video proves that dozens of championship level pantheon players left the game in response to the rework (it's the obvious conclusion any intelligent person can draw, with the underline on 'intelligent') So do you think that people leaving because of the rework means that the rework is good? Ok nevermind, that's what you think. You think that the rework is SO GOOD, that the best pantheon players in the world, people with thousands of games, with extraordinary and almost supernatural skill, leave the game because they're so happy with it. HAHAHAHAHA ok. I'll leave it at that.
Sancre (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Roamcell,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sRTn1mco,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-23T17:59:25.232+0000) > > Lol such innocence. > Have you tried ANY kit with it? > Compare with any other fighter out there right now, let alone with any viable top laner. > > That's what you have. A 38% winrate jungler. Oh yes, I'm enjoying it quite a lot as jungler, although have used it a bit in top, lacks damage, but his kit does give you a lot of freedom to decide how to play. Due to his damage I see no point in an assassin build, but can more or less work around him with Triforce/Black Cleaver depending on the situation, you won't be top killer, but can help the team in other ways
> [{quoted}](name=Sancre,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sRTn1mco,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T20:55:11.486+0000) > > Oh yes, I'm enjoying it quite a lot as jungler and losing games left and right without any meaningful contribution which is not in a support role Yeah. Understandable. That's why the rework is shit. From a fighter - jungler to a support. The numbers just don't add up.
: his ult actually covers more area now than the old one idk why every says its small
> [{quoted}](name=SquishySquish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sRTn1mco,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-28T18:37:04.048+0000) > > his ult actually covers more area now than the old one idk why every says its small You're wrong. It' does not. The radius is smaller. What you see is the landing zone, which drags pantheon on into the lane, into a swifter, more desperate suicide. It's such a poor design choice that, for an ultimate that takes FOUR SECONDS to give you back control, you can literally see how it doesn't deal damage and doesn't properly open up follow up opportunities. The mechanics are busted: can't q, w, e or whatever while landing so you're a sitting duck in the process (any cc will wreck you way easier than before - where damage was meaningful and people actually tried to not get caught)
Schenix (NA)
: He's not inherently awful. The rework itself is fine, the numbers just landed low. I would argue the only mechanic holding him back aside from a few number changes, is the Ultimate, which requires some form of semi-meaningful slow to those in its path. Adding back crits to his autos on targets under 20% would be welcome too though, but not as imminently necessary. That his thrust Q now crits, is great (actually didn't know that it was only for thrown Q before, that was pretty sleeper), and certainly alleviated the concern for releasing a champion that on paper, looked very good for pro play and would warrant balance limbo if coming out too strong. I'm happy with small buffing a champion like that up, and keeping him viable for solo queue without busting him in professional environments.
> [{quoted}](name=Schenix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sRTn1mco,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-28T19:12:14.212+0000) > > He's not inherently awful. The rework itself is fine, the numbers just landed low. I would argue the only mechanic holding him back aside from a few number changes, is the Ultimate, which requires some form of semi-meaningful slow to those in its path. Adding back crits to his autos on targets under 20% would be welcome too though, but not as imminently necessary. > > That his thrust Q now crits, is great (actually didn't know that it was only for thrown Q before, that was pretty sleeper), and certainly alleviated the concern for releasing a champion that on paper, looked very good for pro play and would warrant balance limbo if coming out too strong. I'm happy with small buffing a champion like that up, and keeping him viable for solo queue without busting him in professional environments. The issue is not the kit per se. It's the ludicrous, miserable damage it dishes out in comparison to any other top laner of the same class. It literally gets outdamaged even before early game is over.
Roamcell (EUW)
: The absolute, mind boggling, desperately bad rework of pantheon. It's garbage, really.
Regardless of the cluelessness of the detractors, this rework is absolute shit. It's a fact. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyyigYW8hgs
: Pantheon mains in all regions are quitting in droves
The rework is absolute shit. It's that simple. Doesn't deal damage, doesn't tank, doesn't escape, doesn't ult. It turned a fighter bruiser jungler into a support. It's so stupid it's mind boggling.
Sancre (EUW)
: Honestly, his set is quite well rounded, but he does seem to lack damage, not sure if early or late damage would be better for him, but I fear the moment RIOT buffs his damage enough to compete with other toplanes, he becomes assassin Pantheon again. I think he needs -Add base AD {{item:3053}} {{item:3078}} -Less damage falloff on long range q after hitting a minion -WAY faster ult animation, old one had such huge area that you could more or less understand why it was so slow, but new one has way smaller area with still low damage, also being able to cancel it with a cooldown refund or something would be nice. Just with these changes it should see a noticeable rise in winrate, after that, fine tuning will be needed to balance him
Lol such innocence. Have you tried ANY kit with it? Compare with any other fighter out there right now, let alone with any viable top laner. That's what you have. A 38% winrate jungler.
Roamcell (EUW)
: The absolute, mind boggling, desperately bad rework of pantheon. It's garbage, really.
Honestly curious if the downvoters played pantheon it before and after the "rework". Kind of guessing they did not.
Roamcell (EUW)
: The absolute, mind boggling, desperately bad rework of pantheon. It's garbage, really.
Rioter Comments
Proxy345 (NA)
: This game can really feel like a huge waste of time sometimes honestly
And now they want to remove TT. But alas anybody following this garbage since the last couple of years can easily see that's been in a downward spiral in regards to mental sanity of the decision making staff. A few years back it wasn't like this. But alas a few years back the game's "engine" wasn't 10 years old, and riot still needed quality to attract players and make ends meet. The only remedy? Play less league of legends. Detoxify. Abandon league of legends altogether. Spend time finishing all those steam games you never installed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=19YAgMEW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-22T10:15:20.219+0000) > > People ban him because he's an irritating chore to play against. He's only an irritating chore if you don't know the matchup/don't want to learn the matchup. Or you can try playing champions like Annie that can kill him despite his kit without needing to learn much about the matchup. I agree that he can be frustrating, sure, but so can a lot of other champions.
It is quite obvious that no other champ is such a piece of annoying garbage. The only one that compared was zoe, and it was nerfed appropriately. So no, it's not about the matchup. It's the easiness with which it dodges -all- damage and ultimates with a simple skill, which is an entirely different level from, say, morgana's shield. It's the fact that scripts abound for it and they're devastating. It's the fact you can easily pick a counter, and still struggle and fall short just because 'piece of shit yASSuo mechanics' It should be nerfed all right once and for all
Saianna (EUNE)
: that's not true at all. Removing his crit from passive means he can have different passive (not that I care about that one that much). His windwall can be and should be changed. Personally I'm in favour of it just reducing the damage or maybe even projectile speed of anything passing through by 30-40%. But if Yasuo works only because of just having too much, then maybe he's just crap design?
Definitely crap design, by a crap, pos designer. Look at the other piece of shit designs from the same guy. Roll eyes.
: In the words of scarra. Good this champion is silly get it out of here
Is this even english? What does it mean?
: Riots philosophy to balancing OP champs in S9 is absolute destruction then buff them back up. Enjoy being 34% winrate like the rest of us until you get your champ back {{champion:84}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:62}}
I don't think that's the case here with urgot, since there are many champs with higher overall winrates, for example yasuo or some 'niche' ones, that are untouched since forever.
Rioter Comments
Netorare (EUNE)
: He will never be fair as long as he has his shitty windwall and shield passive, shitty ass designed champion.
Yeah but let's nerf urgot's shield. So that yasuo can literally SHIT over urgot now in every phase of the game.
Syrile (NA)
: Yasuo is "Fair"
You're 100% right: it's not fair by any means, as other champs by the same idiot, pos designer, with the aggravating that, quite probably, it's the most "purchased" champ overall, and cheater favorite. These two aspects alone are a goldmine for rito, who have an endless, evergreen $$$ purse from this piece of garbage that can bully everything with its piece of shit dynamics, and minion dashing bullshit. You can see how rito considers it by reading between the lines, for example with the last "nerf" I remember about: yASSuo needed 2 steel tempests to trigger whirlwind, but then they became 3... while drastically increasing the damaging part of it, giving the skill a 25%+ increase in DPS. And still rito claimed it was a nerf. It's an unbalanced, annoying and scripted piece of garbage from a well known designer which favors those traits (darius, zoe and other annoying trash) but since it's a fucking golden egg goose, it'll NEVER be nerfed, so just keep banning it and fuck them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pz6nTWhX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-21T14:08:40.380+0000) > > The problem is Riot forces 50% win rate. > > Like my winrate shouldn't ve strictly held back. Let me decide my games by how i play, let my winrate be decided by how i play not by your arbitrary rules. They don't force 50% win rate. Matchmaking doesn't attempt to rig games against you with arbitrary rules. If you're playing above your measured skill level (for example you're on a win-streak), then it realizes that you are likely better than your measured skill level so it matches you against harder opponents. The system is trying to create fair matches where each side has a 50% chance to win. It doesn't care if you won or lost your last game, it only cares if you are at a similar skill level to the other players in your game. Games snowball, that's just the nature of things. The volatility isn't because of matchmaking rigging things against you, it's because you and your fellow players have variable performance, causing you (or them) to play extremely well in some games and extremely poorly in others. That's no fault of matchmaking, it literally cannot account for that. That potato you had last game? Well just last week they were probably stomping matches. That's the problem with things, we think that our potato teammates are - and always have been - a potato. Truth is they're just like us, they have good days and bad days. Matchmaking being volatile is your and your fellow players' fault, not Riot's. All Riot can do is try to react to it by adjusting matchmaking to make things as fair as possible, but a reactive system is bound to fail at least some of the time. Honestly, I'm surprised it doesn't fail way more often, the fact that it doesn't is a feat in and of itself.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pz6nTWhX,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:48:44.471+0000) > > They don't force 50% win rate. Matchmaking doesn't attempt to rig games against you with arbitrary rules. If you're playing above your measured skill level (for example you're on a win-streak), then it realizes that you are likely better than your measured skill level so it matches you against harder opponents. The system is trying to create fair matches where each side has a 50% chance to win. It doesn't care if you won or lost your last game, it only cares if you are at a similar skill level to the other players in your game. Desperate fanboy alert. This guy actually cuts and pastes this "reply". Literally looks like disinformation, but it's actually one of the core concepts of league of lags.
: > Wouldn't it be time for these performance issues to be fixed? you know what's fun is that they spent well over a year presumably millions of dollars for this new client when the old one ran perfectly but at least we have sparkles
Just to be clear: do you also experience the miserable issues I experience?
: > [{quoted}](name=Roamcell,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pz6nTWhX,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-21T07:53:42.711+0000) > > Some people have a life that doesn't revolve around league of legends, and still want to play it. > OP's argument is perfectly valid, but idiots like you justify the garbage matchmaking with everything they can. > The point is, matchmaking is TRASH and there's no punishment for brain dead, stupid pieces of shit that permanently destroy game after game with their incompetence. That "braindead stupid piece of shit" that ruined your last game most likely had other games within the past week where they stomped games. People perform variably. Doing badly in one game doesn't mean that someone is braindead. It just means that they had a bad game. If you were matched together then it was because Riot's matchmaking system thought that together you had a 50% chance to beat the enemy team. > Actual suggestion for the OP? > - Decimate your gametime: the less you play, the less time riot will have to poison your blood with their enforced 50% winrate, dealing you worthless piece of shit teammates to 'balance' you. They don't force 50% win rate. Matchmaking doesn't attempt to rig games against you, nor does it attempt to rig them in your favor. If you're playing above your measured skill level (for example you're on a win-streak), then it realizes that you are likely better than your measured skill level so it matches you against harder opponents. The system is trying to create fair matches where each side has a 50% chance to win. It doesn't care if you won or lost your last game, it only cares if you are at a similar skill level to the other players in your game. Games snowball, that's just the nature of things. The volatility isn't because of matchmaking rigging things against you, it's because you and your fellow players have variable performance, causing you (or them) to play extremely well in some games and extremely poorly in others. That's no fault of matchmaking, it literally cannot account for that. > - Don't spend a dime on the store: riot's currently well financially so they don't give a fuck about the grief their piece of shit matchmaking causes, but even the ocean is made of drops. You have every right to boycott if you feel the need to. Nobody is obligated to join you though. > - Troll games with creative champ picks, but never curse, ever. Playing idiot picks and achieving warranted defeats is usually funnier than picking well and losing to two piece of shit teammates that should have never played pvp. When you're the cause of utter defeat, after 1000 games of tryharding and 600 games of retard teammates, it usually feels less disgusting. > > This'll make your game time more enjoyable. Encouraging others to troll is against the rules. Also you won't be getting matched with the same players who ruined your matches. So this is the equivalent of the following example: _You are out of town for the night and when you return the next day, you find that your window was smashed. Now instead of just going through insurance to get it replaced, you choose to 'teach the police a lesson for not doing their job good enough' by going around the neighborhood the next night and smashing several people's windows. Those neighbors likely had nothing to do with your window getting smashed, but congrats now you're a horrible human being for contributing to the misery of completely random people for no good reason._
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pz6nTWhX,comment-id=00000000000000000003,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:58:08.426+0000) > > That "braindead stupid piece of shit" that ruined your last game most likely had other games within the past week where they stomped games. People perform variably. Doing badly in one game doesn't mean that someone is braindead. It just means that they had a bad game. If you were matched together then it was because Riot's matchmaking system thought that together you had a 50% chance to beat the enemy team. This single paragraph is proof of what's entirely wrong with league of lags fanboyism: NO. I look at their stats, I look at their champs, I look at their champ levels. Everything is subpar. When you're hardstuck, it's because you're that surplus percent that gets used to "compensate" that kind of subpar player. > They don't force 50% win rate. Matchmaking doesn't attempt to rig games against you, nor does it attempt to rig them in your favor. If you're playing above your measured skill level (for example you're on a win-streak), then it realizes that you are likely better than your measured skill level so it matches you against harder opponents. The system is trying to create fair matches where each side has a 50% chance to win. It doesn't care if you won or lost your last game, it only cares if you are at a similar skill level to the other players in your game. Hahahaha what a ridiculous, entirely fabricated idiocy. Stats don't lie. Matchmaking is not a roulette. It's COMBINED. Do you think team compositions are pull out from CHANCE? What sort of idiot would think that? TEAMS ARE FABRICATED to PRODUCE A 50%-50% winrate. And when I play solo and I accumulate a 60% winrate, I get teamed with 40% winrate people. IT'S A FACT. > Games snowball, that's just the nature of things. The volatility isn't because of matchmaking rigging things against you, it's because you and your fellow players have variable performance, causing you (or them) to play extremely well in some games and extremely poorly in others. That's no fault of matchmaking, it literally cannot account for that. > > You have every right to boycott if you feel the need to. Nobody is obligated to join you though. Irrelevant, insignificant blabberl > Encouraging others to troll is against the rules. Also you won't be getting matched with the same players who ruined your matches. So this is the equivalent of the following example: > > _You are out of town for the night and when you return the next day, you find that your window was smashed. Now instead of just going through insurance to get it replaced, you choose to 'teach the police a lesson for not doing their job good enough' by going around the neighborhood the next night and smashing several people's windows. Those neighbors likely had nothing to do with your window getting smashed, but congrats now you're a horrible human being for contributing to the misery of completely random people for no good reason._ Curious example, especially since it's entirely out of context. Kind of shows your way of thinking though. **People TROLL GAMES WITH CREATIVE PICKS. It's a FACT. I didn't invent it, and the game ALLOWS IT, and even your match history shows that YOU do it. ** AATROX JUNGLE. VIKTOR TOP. BRAND SUPPORT. TEEMO JUNGLE. It's trolling until it picks up. And if it doesn't pick up, well you tried. At least that's the people I get in my games. And if doesn't work, at least you'll have a plausible reason to lose the game, regardless of the piece of shit teams matchmaking deals you.
Rioter Comments
: I'm going to keep posting this until i get a response for why i can't play ranked
Looks like you have a packet loss problem, this usually happens in specific time frames of the day. Use google to find how to test this. It basically involves command line issuing the ping -n 9999 command versus your provider dns server. If you have a slight packet loss (1%) during the time you usually play ranked, it might very well explain what's happening, because the client is a piece of shit coded by incompetents, that breaks in a million ways, but in particular if you lose connection during the lobby load.
: Does Riot even read these threads?
> with the money we dump into this game, we deserve as much as this. This. Don't dump so much money on it, they'll start caring again instead of pulling a fucking million skins and forcing 50% winrates on good players with a biased, broken piece of shit matchmaking and report system.
Dllesh (NA)
: Everytime I am insulted nonstop by my own team with hatespeech I get stuck in waitin for stats
There's an option in the client GENERAL=> CLOSE CLIENT DURING GAME make sure it's unticked and try playing. It'll use more memory, but it'll make end of game quicker, an possibly more resilient to the issue
: No, Jinxylord makes a perfectly good point. As a game designer/programmer making games is so much more about creating a sense of fairness and appeal than having the game logic actually be accurate to the dot. Frankly, players don't want a game where everything is super clearly defined for everyone, because that results in ugly assets, projectiles that all look the same, and a massive drop in game clarity. It seems like what we all want (and I say we because programmers are gamers too) however most popular games succeed because of how they manipulate player's perceptions of things. By making Jhin's ult slightly smaller for allies, it does give a feel good payoff when you go for that shot that you think _might_ hit them. It creates a feel good moment for the player, while preserving clarity and counterplay for opponents. To them they were still _clearly_ in the AOE rather than thinking they were in the clear. It actually is a beautiful way of handling all the "that skillshot shouldn't have hit me" complaints while also squashing the "That skillshot looks like it should have hit" complaints. There is a reason that people don't come in complaining about Jhin's hitboxes very often. Of course every decisions comes with a drawback, in this case people feeling like they should have missed; however that is a far less harsh mental backlash than either of the other two, and is heavily outweighed by the benefits. Simply put, it generates more enjoyment for Jhin players, and less frustration for opponents, than showing the same thing for both players. -------------------------------- It's something you can see a lot of in League, like how when you lose vision of a jungle camp you actually keep vision of it for a moment. In pro play you can constantly see players hitting scuttles 1-2 times after they move out of the viewer's vision, because we don't get that. It isn't accurate to how vision should work, but it makes the game feel much smoother for players kiting camps. Manipulating player perception is a key component of making an entertaining game.
Absolute half assed rng dependent indie game studio trash: you don't use expedients to 'meet expectations': you provide the most clear, non-debatable graphical and technical approach or you change the gameplay to avoid compromises. Since LOL is a competitive pvp game, gamers expect that what they see is exactly what they get. This is true for stats, for loot, for hitboxes. Jhin and Urgot skillshot hitboxes are TRASH for the reasons the OP mentioned, and if Jinxylord words are true, he should take this issue up to his dev team and ask for a fix: the real problem is that lol is actually 2D, so all skills originate from the actual FEET of each champ (point of ground collision), but since the graphics originate from the 'torso' or 'weapon' of the champs, there'll ALWAYS be a discrepancy which is affected by ROTATION of the camera and height of the character. To fix this, it'd suffice that they draw an ADDITIONAL skill marker that originates from the 'visual' source of the skill so that you can actually see skill shot marker both from the actual and graphical source. PS Manipulating perception can be ok in single player, but in PVP it just makes cheaters lives easier.
AD Yuumi (NA)
: Jhin's ultimate draws different indicator zones depending on what team you're on. Jhin and his allies see a smaller zone, whereas enemies see a larger zone. This makes enemy players able to dodge correctly while making the Jhin player feel good for "cheating" hits slightly on the edge of the ult zone that he sees. Jhin's W indicator is indeed somewhat inaccurate when shot up or down elevation changes (into or out of the river). A number of particles have this issue, Jhin W and Lux R are most noticeable due to their extreme ranges. Not an easy problem to solve sadly.
Bullshit. Skill shots originate from the characters feet, while skill markers hitboxes apparently originate from the actual weapon transform. This is exactly the case with urgot's R also, which is GARBAGE to aim with. Easy fix? draw an additional skill marker originating from the character actual graphical source = SOLVED
: > [{quoted}](name=Nsane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6evt2cf,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-08-20T23:58:09.937+0000) > > {{champion:28}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:555}} > {{champion:107}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:62}} > > All these have one thing in common. And what may that be?
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6evt2cf,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-08-21T00:02:38.873+0000) > > And what may that be? Invisibility. It's cancer. It's the most pathetic, dickless and fucking retarded mechanic possible in online games. A cheater's favorite equal to wallhack.
: > [{quoted}](name=Roamcell,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=LPGcPg88,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-02-21T18:39:12.886+0000) > > If you ever play urgot you easily realize there's no need of a convincing act. These are facts. Your not on urgot mains subreddit. Here you should post videos so people know what your talking about. You say you have them, let's see them. And no. I am not gonna invest 10-100 games Everytime someone shows up with a 'bug'
Unless you're a riot employee, it's not you that should play urgot to see what's going on. I happen to think riot is a multi million business that should have a couple of CSR that should do this kind of thing. So. If you ever play urgot, you easily realize how fucking broken his ultimate is. If anything basically heals whoever is about to be judged, your ultimate breaks, regardless of the fact the timer reaches zero when the victim is below 25% (the bug regularly happens well below that).
Roamcell (EUW)
: [GAMEPLAY] continuous, ridiculous urgot ultimate fizzles
Another connected post regarding kayn https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/1xy70qE5-kayn-can-ult-off-of-urgots-ult
Rioter Comments
: Champion Select Bug - Dodge Penalty
Happens under different conditions and in different forms, but happens regularly.
: Player since season 2 Client has taunted me since
turn down graphics disable effects disable inking play on the lowest detail then tell me if it got better or not this game's engine is old as fuck, and it's honestly very, very badly optimized. plus it has obvious problems with ati videocards since it's probably tailored for the nvidia garbage. other than that, it might be that you require a better pc?
Nerroc33 (EUW)
: Impossible to cancel the purchase of an item
This can happen if you deal damage to an enemy in some way. For example with teemo, it's understandable, since the new item immediately deals new damage. Kind of guess there are several of these interactions.
Kagame (NA)
: Yasuo wind wall eats urgots ult recast
There's a number of these bugged interactions. I've compiled a post that reproduces the most common bugs i've come across with urgot's ult. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/LPGcPg88-gameplay-continuous-ridiculous-urgot-ultimate-fizzles
: so many interactions and yet no video..
If you ever play urgot you easily realize there's no need of a convincing act. These are facts.
: I did not get my Mastery 7 token even though I obtained an S+
Not a bug: you only get S tokens in 5 v 5. In 3 v 3 you can get S and S+ but you don't get tokens for it.
: [Client] The client alerts you when the game finishes after honor giving
As a matter of fact, there's a suggestion in the very client that tells to keep it open for best end-of-game performance. To me the issue is actual "loading time" of the whole end-of-game screen. With the old version, it was instantaneous. With the current version, it crawls even with the "leave client open" option, and it looks like poor design rather than technical limitations. Id' say: reduce the end-of-game wait times. Honor timer can stay, but the game should be responsive and not sluggish as it is now.
: Urgot's ultimate ability is farily new and fresh, there's nothing like it in league and the closest comparison is garen/darius ults. Therefore imo urgot should have it's own unique, easy-understandable, logical rules or it should share mechanic's with darius/garen ults to maintain the logical continuity. For example when someone breaks the animation for some wierd reason I get my ult back on cooldown just like garen would/darius. Healing above 25% shoulden't brake the entire ultimate. It's very counter-intuitional to work like that.
What I'm seeing is that the drawbacks pretty much outweigh the advantages. other "25% ultimates" are stupidly straight forward: - get in range - deal instant true damage from an invulnerable, untargettable position - send enemy to respawn urgots' ultimate: - from pretty far away, try to land a slow, difficult skillshot that deals irrelevant damage since the early game - see your enemy easily heal / break free of the ultimate, entirely voiding any potential damage - if the enemy doesn't heal and doesn't break the judgement mechanic in one of the several ways available, start a slow judgement sequence that can get you killed in a million ways - congratulations you have landed an ultimate that effectively deals damage one time out of three Considering how mobility is urgot's greatest weak point, it's pretty stupid that his entire ultimate is a matter of speed, and that its entire sequence is plagued by slowness, putting urgot at risk just for using it. The most obvious fix should be a "double r" that allows instant judgement of a target below 25%: this way targets need to be skillful in using their 'dodge abilities' to actually AVOID the lance, instead of simply waiting to get hit and breaking the judgement in the dozens of ways possible, especially given the abundance of wooglet scripts. The idea here is to give superior ultimate control to urgot for his ultimate to be more effective than any generic invulnerability item / healing skill.
: [Gameplay] Tahm kench can cancel Urgot's 2nd stage ultimate by activating his shield
I've compiled a post that reproduces the most common bugs i've come across with urgot's ult. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/LPGcPg88-gameplay-continuous-ridiculous-urgot-ultimate-fizzles
Roamcell (EUW)
: [GAMEPLAY] continuous, ridiculous urgot ultimate fizzles
Connected posts: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/aUrBPERq-gameplay-tahm-kench-can-cancel-urgots-2nd-stage-ultimate-by-activating-his-shield https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/iOEnof2Y-urgot-ulti-bugs
: urgot ulti bugs
I've compiled a post that reproduces the most common bugs i've come across with urgot's ult. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/LPGcPg88-gameplay-continuous-ridiculous-urgot-ultimate-fizzles
: [Gameplay] Tahm kench can cancel Urgot's 2nd stage ultimate by activating his shield
Happened again this game vs. zac. Judgement ready=> zac ults=> judgement cancelled and ultimate on cooldown. Happened multiple times in the same game.
Jelaku (NA)
: Champion select lock in bug
Happened twice to me this afternoon, but on a slightly different variant. Cost me two ranked games. What it did to me that in a 3 v 3 ranked, I was actually last pick. The enemy last timer goes to zero, and stays zero for a the remainder of MY timer, but i'm unable to do anything. Once my "timer" is up, the game displays the whole countdown animation in less than one second, and shows as if I had let the timer expire.
Lozrael (EUW)
: Yorick Ghoul E bug
This is true. Seen it happen on aram, also. Seems to be related to the E hitting multiple things (for example enemy minons, multiple champs, or in this case taliya's skill).
: [Gameplay] Tahm kench can cancel Urgot's 2nd stage ultimate by activating his shield
There are a number of interactions like these, and I too believe them to be unintended side effects that work a bit too good on the attacked's side. For example also gangplank can simply E out of the judgement sequence. Or yasuo can shield wall and break the R. Not to talk about the bullshit of "second life" champs (anivia, tryndamere, kayle, zac, etc.): they get dealt 9999 damage, but still survive. Not to talk about zonya: when a champ (especially scripters) activate it below 25% they will negate the judgement sequence, and basically lead it to wear off. If they don't time it perfectly, zonya wears off and they get pulled. Not only the R is slow and the pull is even slower, but it can't literally judge properly and can fizzle regularly? That's just not right.
: Censorship
It's censored in spanish, I believe. Censor is multi lingual.
Show more

Roamcell

Level 206 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion