Rioter Comments
Theorex (NA)
: The reason why you always add the flamer after game.
private chats doesnt lead to any kind of punishement, since u agreed to a private conversation and that is something riot can not and will not handle for punishements
: Those are rookie numbers, you gotta get those numbers up.
> [{quoted}](name=MissRippedJeans,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFVguV9B,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-11T19:14:08.166+0000) > > Those are rookie numbers, you gotta get those numbers up. i agree, rookie numbers. can someone beat me? https://imgur.com/93e2RYv
: TFT is going to be a new primary game mode. there's no way it wont be. it's a big hit right now. As far as bitch queen of the green... well she's not looking so hot anymore. The hype for her died a while ago. you mentioned champs not being in TFT... my thoughts on that are as followed. - TFT doesn't have these champions {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:143}} Yuumi is an item. The problem with adding Qiyana to the current build of TFT is that she doesn't have a faction. Currently there are several factions that are balanced around each other. Of course that doesn't mean that that balance cant be adjusted over time. That also doesn't mean that new factions cant be added, but that will require heavy back end work that wont see the light of day any time soon. The simplest way to look at the game's core design is to look at the tier 5 champions {{champion:34}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:157}} These tier 5's support various class combinations, but dont support ALL class combinations. Perhaps that's because the desire is to support those in the future by adding in new tier 5 champions or maybe it was deemed unnecessary. Regardless the factions that are covered are from left to right glacial/elementalist ; sorcerer/phantom ; knight/noble ; gunner/pirate ; demon/shapeshifter/imperial ; exile/blademaster keeping this in mind there are many factions that are not covered. I'll list them below. assassin brawler guardian robot wild yordle glacial ranger void ninja these categories currently work more or less as a supporting or early game strat for TFT. I could however easily see some of them getting new Tier 5 versions due to the lack of champions in the game. The item tree is also pretty straight forward. {{item:1038}} {{item:1031}} {{item:1011}} {{item:1057}} {{item:1043}} {{item:3070}} {{item:1058}} and a golden spatula. each item grants 20+ that associated stat. if you combine them you get these items {{item:3003}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3137}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3110}} {{item:4401}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3131}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3172}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3165}} {{item:1051}} {{champion:350}} and a couple of others that don't have an item icon on the boards. hush darkin dragon's claw sword breaker ionic spark red buff so there isn't really much room for items unless they add a new item into the mix. And that would create at least 9 more items all of which would need to be balanced. Though between you and I i'm all for adding in {{item:1001}} because there are already enough versions to make them varied. Also {{item:1018}} might be fun to see also and they could remove the stupid brawler's glove negatron cloak + spatula vs Spatula + negatron cloak = runaans hurricane. I've never been a fan of overlap like that. ----------------------------- all of that to say - I could only see her being added if she finds a faction that she gels with. I couldn't see her being part of the wild faction. {{champion:19}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:103}} however there isn't a tier 5 assassin or wild champ so the possibility stands for that.
thanks for your time :) i would recommend to add Qiyana as a Tier 5 Unit for the Class Assassin, making her noble too would add another Tier 5 to the Noble set, which could lead to problems in balancing, but later, we will have Tier5 for multiple classes anyways i guess.
: Champs Standing Still
the bug is well known already, will be fixed i guess. to the rng of the "ashe and vayne" rolls, its just rng in the first few rolls. after round X it won't be RNG anymore, since a limited unit pool exists and the units you need, may be taken by another player, you should try to look at the other players unit and decide if its worth to go for a unit that someone else already have 2 level 2Tiers of.
: uhh like 90% of the roster isn't in tft from what i've seen. none of my mains are in it
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=MKL7G4dw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-21T19:12:54.451+0000) > > uhh like 90% of the roster isn't in tft from what i've seen. > > none of my mains are in it same, but its about the release of the gamemode, and the release of a new champ that wont get promoted and may be of a less interest then tft.
Rioter Comments
: I think it'd be best if she came in much later. The abilities that define her...just don't work in TFT because the required elements don't even exist on the field at this moment (walls, bushes, river).
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bAzMjZBz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:42:54.017+0000) > > I think it'd be best if she came in much later. The abilities that define her...just don't work in TFT because the required elements don't even exist on the field at this moment (walls, bushes, river). since in TFT the champs have only one skill and she is an assassin, she would just jump into backline and assassinate the adcs there, she fits just as any other assassin in TFT
Rioter Comments
intra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Roxãs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:51:34.269+0000) > > he climbed to master with this. > > just saying. Cool, he can climb to masters with this tactic! Good for him. My screenshot in my edited comment shows otherwise. He has a negative win rate with this strategy in masters+ and people repeatedly told him not to do it in his games. That is why he dropped from Grandmasters.
> [{quoted}](name=intra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:50:02.003+0000) > > Cool, he can climb to masters with this tactic! Good for him. > > My screenshot in my edited comment shows otherwise. He has a negative win rate with this strategy in masters+ and people repeatedly told him not to do it in his games. That is why he dropped from Grandmasters. 6 games. out of more than 400. u screenshotted..6 games...u know when does numbers count for a representative amount? 100-1000. Sit down.
Composure (EUNE)
: NightBlue3 is Comrade Dyatlov and Riot is Communistic regime
i still wait for my ban for playing veigar apc botlane
intra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Roxãs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:13:20.197+0000) > > Teemo tryharded to win. > Riot confirmed they like and support off meta (well maybe not in high elo?) > Teemo played Off Meta, has good games with it. > His adc was sivir, with a good waveclear, teemo helped mid to get EXTREMLY ahead, by cs, exp and items. > Mid was 100% won, sivir could have just wavecleared, get tons of solo exp and would be able to 1v2 after some mins. > instead, nb3 went afk, flamed teemo to hell, assaulted him, told adc and top to afk too or they will get banned too. > how the fck is nightblue right there? > > its an off meta strategy that helps mid to win 100% of the times he does that (except when the midlaner dont get the help and runs it down). > > plus > > nightblue directly contacted a riot employee just to harass teemo. > harassed the riot employee by saying when he wont perm ban teemo, none of his viewers will play this game anymore, and lol wont get any new players. > like, the fck, nb3 mind your own busisness, this happens every fcking game in bronze...and? > just because exactly those players that have trolls all over again in their games see someone doing a off meta strategy getting flamed to the point where its almost cyberbullying? > beside the fact that NB3 troll picks, role steal (japanese import made a tweet about it IN MASTER), flames, do death threats and more in his own games, but yea, seems like no one minds that. > > Edit: NB3 was jungle, sivir was fine with teemo zoning enemy mid to narnia and top was minding his own busisness with a happy fed midlaner. Saying that Nubrac “tryhard” that game is unrealistic. Nubrac did not climb in ranked because of this strategy. Doing something both unconventional AND without practice is trolling. Skyhart, the Singed support, has been playing his off meta pick for years. Nubrac has not. He might not be trolling, but that does mean that his good games are because of his tactic. The same thing can be said about auto fill: auto filled players are not expected to do as well as people on their roles. Deliberately going against your teammates to “redefine the meta” is not okay. Sivir is not a champion before 2-3 items and, without a support, just worsens her case. Not having a support and playing a 2v1 lane is detrimental to her scaling.
> [{quoted}](name=intra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-17T22:00:54.869+0000) > > Nubrac did not climb in ranked because of this strategy. he climbed to master with this. just saying.
: > [{quoted}](name=Roxãs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:13:20.197+0000) > > Teemo tryharded to win. > Riot confirmed they like and support off meta (well maybe not in high elo?) > Teemo played Off Meta, has good games with it. > His adc (nightshit3) was sivir, with a good waveclear, teemo helped mid to get EXTREMLY ahead, by cs, exp and items. > Mid was 100% won, sivir could have just wavecleared, get tons of solo exp and would be able to 1v2 after some mins. > instead, nb3 went afk, flamed teemo to hell, assaulted him, told jungle and top to afk too or they will get banned too. > how the fck is nightblue right there? > > its an off meta strategy that helps mid to win 100% of the times he does that (except when the midlaner dont get the help and runs it down). > > plus > > nightblue directly contacted a riot employee just to harass teemo. > harassed the riot employee by saying when he wont perm ban teemo, none of his viewers will play this game anymore, and lol wont get any new players. > like, the fck, nb3 mind your own busisness, this happens every fcking game in bronze...and? > just because exactly those players that have trolls all over again in their games see someone doing a off meta strategy getting flamed to the point where its almost cyberbullying? > beside the fact that NB3 troll picks, role steal (japanese import made a tweet about it IN MASTER), flames, do death threats and more in his own games, but yea, seems like no one minds that. actually, NB3 was the jungler and he wasn't being directly impacted by the teemo support mid. I'll back up your argument abit by saying, Sivir was waveclearing fine and though being down some, but she couldn't be dove. Mid Irelia got an extreme lead in both CS/kills, while making it where TF was not allowed to use his R to roam anywhere from the massive pressure. Sivir litterally wasn't complaining until NB3 started trying to get his teammates to harass. "just let me jungle" -nb3 -while he wasn't being impacted, nor could it impact him jungling outside of setting up some possible 3 man dives mid if he really wanted, instead he was too busy trying to flame.
> [{quoted}](name=Dominion Chi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:29:50.901+0000) > > actually, NB3 was the jungler and he wasn't being directly impacted by the teemo support mid. > > > I'll back up your argument abit by saying, Sivir was waveclearing fine and though being down some, but she couldn't be dove. > > Mid Irelia got an extreme lead in both CS/kills, while making it where TF was not allowed to use his R to roam anywhere from the massive pressure. > > Sivir litterally wasn't complaining until NB3 started trying to get his teammates to harass. > > > > "just let me jungle" -nb3 -while he wasn't being impacted, nor could it impact him jungling outside of setting up some possible 3 man dives mid if he really wanted, instead he was too busy trying to flame. really? nb3 was not the adc? My bad, had it wrong in memory lel but yea, NB3 as adc sounds weird (i mean..he even troll picks when filled as adc so i could have guessed it) okay the fuck...then his extreme behaviour is absolutly not understandable lmao
intra (NA)
: NB3 is right in every aspect of this drama. Come and try to change my mind.
Teemo tryharded to win. Riot confirmed they like and support off meta (well maybe not in high elo?) Teemo played Off Meta, has good games with it. His adc was sivir, with a good waveclear, teemo helped mid to get EXTREMLY ahead, by cs, exp and items. Mid was 100% won, sivir could have just wavecleared, get tons of solo exp and would be able to 1v2 after some mins. instead, nb3 went afk, flamed teemo to hell, assaulted him, told adc and top to afk too or they will get banned too. how the fck is nightblue right there? its an off meta strategy that helps mid to win 100% of the times he does that (except when the midlaner dont get the help and runs it down). plus nightblue directly contacted a riot employee just to harass teemo. harassed the riot employee by saying when he wont perm ban teemo, none of his viewers will play this game anymore, and lol wont get any new players. like, the fck, nb3 mind your own busisness, this happens every fcking game in bronze...and? just because exactly those players that have trolls all over again in their games see someone doing a off meta strategy getting flamed to the point where its almost cyberbullying? beside the fact that NB3 troll picks, role steal (japanese import made a tweet about it IN MASTER), flames, do death threats and more in his own games, but yea, seems like no one minds that. Edit: NB3 was jungle, sivir was fine with teemo zoning enemy mid to narnia and top was minding his own busisness with a happy fed midlaner.
: Riot = Hypocrites
: And again, this is one game. People do not get punished for one game. And they shouldn't. Nubrac, on the other hand, has done this in dozens of games. The two things are not comparable.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JkkrHnp3,comment-id=000000000000000100010001,timestamp=2019-06-15T21:23:17.701+0000) > > And again, this is one game. People do not get punished for one game. And they shouldn't. > > Nubrac, on the other hand, has done this in dozens of games. The two things are not comparable. are u even watching NB3 streams?
: What are you calling really good? He's lying in the video. His win rate with Teemo is at best 48% over the entire season, including all games he played him mid or top. Over the past 40 games, it's 37%.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JkkrHnp3,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T20:55:12.048+0000) > > What are you calling really good? He's lying in the video. His win rate with Teemo is at best 48% over the entire season, including all games he played him mid or top. > > Over the past 40 games, it's 37%. but when he is trolling, how is he even able to have 48% winrate in master? and yet, it is master, loosing one or two games isnt that hard, he was Master with more than 100 LP, so yea, his tactic worked well
Hotarµ (NA)
: > then go ahead and get NB3 a 14 day ban too, otherwise its unfair and Nubrac should be free "Nightblue should be held accountable for what he said," I forgot that he AFKed as well. Yeah, NB should be held accountable, I never said he shouldn't have been.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JkkrHnp3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T20:15:56.674+0000) > > "Nightblue should be held accountable for what he said," > > I forgot that he AFKed as well. Yeah, NB should be held accountable, I never said he shouldn't have been. what urges me more is that NB3 is an example and someone from the puplic with a huge amount of viewers, when people see that his act of doing something gets tolerated by riot, why shouldnt it worked for them? NB3 is heavy toxic stated by a lot of players and what we have seen in the Nubrac case, it just exactly that, toxicness from it finest, afk and report commanding :/ he used to be my favorit player before this
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JkkrHnp3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T20:15:56.674+0000) > > "Nightblue should be held accountable for what he said," > > I forgot that he AFKed as well. Yeah, NB should be held accountable, I never said he shouldn't have been. Difference is, people are trying to compare him going afk (nevermind the fact the rest of the team also went "afk" for the one minute it took to surrender) in _one_ game, to this guy getting rightfully punished after dozens of games trolling with this "strategy". The two things aren't comparable. And Riot definitely shouldn't punish people for one minute of being afk in one game. That'd be ridiculous, and have to include thousands of people with slower connections.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JkkrHnp3,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-15T20:43:55.089+0000) > > Difference is, people are trying to compare him going afk (nevermind the fact the rest of the team also went "afk" for the one minute it took to surrender) in _one_ game, to this guy getting rightfully punished after dozens of games trolling with this "strategy". The two things aren't comparable. > > And Riot definitely shouldn't punish people for one minute of being afk in one game. That'd be ridiculous, and have to include thousands of people with slower connections. Nubracs "trolling" gave him an really good winrate in MASTER! So, when it is trolling to get this wr in master, sign me in
Hotarµ (NA)
: Thank you, _finally_ someone gets it. Look, Teemo support or roaming Teemo support is not punishable on it's own, it is and should be punishable when you aren't cooperating with your teammates. Plenty of high ELO players (namely Doublelift and Jensen although a few others have come forward like Hashinshin, Yassuo, and IreliaCarriesU.) have come out and openly said that Nubrac doesn't communicate and is often more of a detriment than a benefit. Nightblue should be held accountable for what he said, Nubrac should be held accountable for what he did. There are no sides to pick here.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JkkrHnp3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T20:03:05.974+0000) > > Thank you, _finally_ someone gets it. > > Look, Teemo support or roaming Teemo support is not punishable on it's own, it is and should be punishable when you aren't cooperating with your teammates. Plenty of high ELO players (namely Doublelift and Jensen although a few others have come forward like Hashinshin, Yassuo, and IreliaCarriesU.) have come out and openly said that Nubrac doesn't communicate and is often more of a detriment than a benefit. > > Nightblue should be held accountable for what he said, Nubrac should be held accountable for what he did. There are no sides to pick here. then go ahead and get NB3 a 14 day ban too, otherwise its unfair and Nubrac should be free
Rioter Comments
: It's the cup from msi and it is an intended feature. However, the way it looks there isn't.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=f9EWQf0V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-30T08:55:27.267+0000) > > It's the cup from msi and it is an intended feature. However, the way it looks there isn't. yeah the fact it is intended to be there is clearly ^^
Rioter Comments
: Dear player who thinks the jungler should gank your losing lane.
: REMAKE, useless
enemy team remaked in the 3 min mark. your team surrended in the 20 min mark. u see the difference? your team SURRENDED and accepted the loss, so you get a lose and loses lp.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Are you saying you feel that BA borders are up too high compared to others?
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=m0ZWFF0h,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-21T19:32:00.238+0000) > > Are you saying you feel that BA borders are up too high compared to others? too high and too less on the edges
: Better than graves who dosen´t even have the splashart xD{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=YeeeetMeister,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=m0ZWFF0h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-21T19:11:07.539+0000) > > Better than graves who dosen´t even have the splashart xD{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} ye, i reported that bug already too xddd
Rioter Comments
DUDE BRO (NA)
: The Perfect Yuumi Buff?
with your idea ; go apc yuumi, nashors tooth, wits end, spirit visage, rageblade and enjoy permanent e healing and move speed. god tier apc bottom lane. sounds game breaking.
Spotty (NA)
: Icons are literally the death of this game
The Academia skins, Dunkmaster Ivern, the cat vs dogs skins, New Bloodmoon, Programm LB and Nami...well there came a lot of skins beside of icons
Hawt (NA)
: This figure looks like Bunny Riven
Roxãs (EUW)
: Battle Professor Graves Bug / Loading Screen Splash
i only experienced this with BP Graves
: This splash art is a work of art!
and yet, the ingame model looks like well...garbage
Rioter Comments
: It’s not. The hair is covering a portion
> [{quoted}](name=Garentheon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=oB6Gr8lN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-13T15:09:00.655+0000) > > It’s not. The hair is covering a portion no wrrlyyy
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: Sylas still not out?
he will be released on day 5 with the rest of the lunar event, since his first and release skin is a lunar wraith event skin. the background of day 3 is just pure clickbait
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BfIaZofK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-14T23:30:54.427+0000) > > What's the difference between Vegeto and Gogeta? Which personality is cominant? > > As far as I can tell, they're both fusions of Goku + Vegeta. Does the method of fusion make a difference? I think there was an article were akira said that there virtually is no diffrerence power wise between gogeta and vegito. if I find it ill post it
> [{quoted}](name=BigUwUGang,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BfIaZofK,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-14T23:47:07.821+0000) > > I think there was an article were akira said that there virtually is no diffrerence power wise between gogeta and vegito. if I find it ill post it there is a total difference between these two. Potara fusion (Vegetto) multiplicate the power levels of two fighters = 3 x 3 = 9 fusion dance (gogeta) adds one power level of one fighter to anothers fighters power level = 3 + 3 = 6 so Potara is always stronger, but this is the only difference, except clothing, name and the look overall.
: proof gogeta is as strong as jiren
this is not Jiren. This is Gogeta SSJ4 which is non-canon (on the same level like a fan made SSJ) 3/10 Try harder next post
: Ranked Changes - Update & Known Issues #2
so because of the LP bug, i will end up in a lower rank division, even if my skill is higher, just because i lose more lp than i win, even if its wrong. well, this is next level bullsht
: You do not get them in Nexus Blitz. NB has it's own tokens usable for something else, I don't think they've said what yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qp6VeH5n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-06T20:11:38.721+0000) > > You do not get them in Nexus Blitz. NB has it's own tokens usable for something else, I don't think they've said what yet. what Flemman said
Rioter Comments
: Am i the only one...
well....xd https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/de/summoner/euw/neek%C3%B2
: There are people on this planet who think...
actually, there is a cure for cancer = change that body part or organs out even lung or hearth cancer can be cured that way (well ok, 400 people with lung cancer are waiting for a new lung yearly while there are only 100 transplants per year)
: Just one of the varieties of Boards volunteer! More [here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/LZ0eNgrM-a-new-revised-boards-team-approaches) if you're curious.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MQ5wRo4b,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-01T19:44:52.065+0000) > > Just one of the varieties of Boards volunteer! > > More [here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/LZ0eNgrM-a-new-revised-boards-team-approaches) if you're curious. ahh i see! i always wanted to join the volunteers but my behaviour in league was not fine in the past (back when i was a kid in the first seasons of league haha)
: We need a middle ground between the current meta and ardent meta for supports and marksmen
: Is TT going to have Iron and Grandmaster?
i highly doubt it, and as u say, the playerbase is too low, the last patchnotes are almost 4 years old and TT is drowning as much as i would when i go swimming
: Hmm, id be interested to see what they could do with twisted tree line if they did give it a touch up. I enjoyed reading about a part of the game I don’t get to interact with much
> [{quoted}](name=ZaneShadow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=03ErF27A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-01T17:23:01.893+0000) > > Hmm, id be interested to see what they could do with twisted tree line if they did give it a touch up. I enjoyed reading about a part of the game I don’t get to interact with much i think it could be really cool, but i dont think any changes will come soon :/ and you are welcome! thx that you enjoyed it :)
: You also got to factor in that a lot of players will just do TT placements, get gold ,and never play it again. I got to Master Teir on TT on my other account and never touched it again, it's really easy.
> [{quoted}](name=Steingeirdan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=03ErF27A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-01T17:25:16.366+0000) > > You also got to factor in that a lot of players will just do TT placements, get gold ,and never play it again. > > I got to Master Teir on TT on my other account and never touched it again, it's really easy. that would decrease the amount of player a lot too, you are correct i also think as 3 premade team, it could be easy to climb when your teamplay is on an average level, but like me, as a solo flex q player (i need to find friends..) its quite dificult to climb after a certain level
Show more

Roxãs

Level 282 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion