: >If people reform how come I find toxic players in most of my games, people tilt very goddamn fast and start talking bullshit in the chat in most rankeds. I'd say it's mostly due to bias. It really only takes 1 player to make you think, "that last game was toxic af." >the post you linked show a riot employee basically just claming people who get punished reform themselves afterwards but he/she didnt send any data to prove it. So that doesnt make that rioter any different from me You share a healthy skepticism of that claim. I've often wondered what would happen, even if they gave us all the data, which would mean access to everyone's chat logs. How would you even analyze it? Bottom line: that guy is the [guru](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/sU5wOfFJ-proof-that-the-automated-system-is-broken?comment=002a000000000001) of the punishment system. There's not really a benefit to him lying to us, with a lot more at stake if he were; in that sense, we're also relying on whistleblower laws. He seems to care enough about our community to be transparent with us. That's enough for me. >reason people are downvoting my post: because I didnt want to show evidence. I wouldn't read into it too much. Folks downvote for good reasons, bad reasons, and no reason alike
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=00000000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T20:33:49.041+0000) > > Bottom line: that guy is the [guru](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/sU5wOfFJ-proof-that-the-automated-system-is-broken?comment=002a000000000001) of the punishment system. There's not really a benefit to him lying to us, with a lot more at stake if he were; in that sense, we're also relying on whistleblower laws. He seems to care enough about our community to be transparent with us. That's enough for me. I cant say I disrespect your opinion since you've talked to me the most polite way possible. However, what you're saying is that I should believe the words of that person just because he is the creator of the ban system. By that logic I should believe the words of any president all around the world just because they are at the head of a country and ''there is no benefit for them in lying'', therefore they dont need any evidence to back up what they say but a run-of-the-mill person cant be believed because they dont have enough status or ranking to make their claims veridic enough.
SS Pappino (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SKB Bad Bunny,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-09T20:20:18.810+0000) > > I find it funny how whenever this kind of posts are created, all the people that reply in the post are ethic heroes of society who talk as if they never roasted anybody on chat when they're most likely the kind of players that try to get others mad or constantly spam emotes for the sole purpose of tilting the enemy. Post your logs pls Also spamming emotes to tilt the enemy is in no way toxic, it's a legit way to weaken the enemy. Although I don't know who would tilt over some idiot flashing emotes constantly.
> [{quoted}](name=SS Pappino,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-09T20:35:42.709+0000) > > Post your logs pls > > Also spamming emotes to tilt the enemy is in no way toxic, it's a legit way to weaken the enemy. Although I don't know who would tilt over some idiot flashing emotes constantly. Im not posting any logs as long as the teammates logs dont appear too. Trying to weaken the enemy team by demoralizing them isnt in itself an unsportsmanlike conduct? Trying to piss someone off any kind of sport is legit? I see that as a lack of respect towards your opponent.
: Typical Riot treatment
I find it funny how whenever this kind of posts are created, all the people that reply in the post are ethic heroes of society who talk as if they never roasted anybody on chat when they're most likely the kind of players that try to get others mad or constantly spam emotes for the sole purpose of tilting the enemy.
: > [{quoted}](name=SKB Bad Bunny,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T18:45:15.478+0000) > > Ok but then why did the other players who flamed me not get banned? Is their behaviour more justified than mine? Actually it is the polar opposite. It isn't that their actions are any more justified, it is that yours are any less. Each and every player is, in the eyes of riot, mentally on the same very level, indifferent by even the smallest mathematically possible decimal count. Means no matter what they do, in the end, you chose to reply, you chose to reply toxicly. They may have had an influence on you but the choice was still yours, just as they chose to be douchebags. Two wrongs dont make a right, but theoretically two wrights make a plane (HAH)
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T19:37:58.442+0000) > > Actually it is the polar opposite. It isn't that their actions are any more justified, it is that yours are any less. Each and every player is, in the eyes of riot, mentally on the same very level, indifferent by even the smallest mathematically possible decimal count. Means no matter what they do, in the end, you chose to reply, you chose to reply toxicly. They may have had an influence on you but the choice was still yours, just as they chose to be douchebags. > > Two wrongs dont make a right, but theoretically two wrights make a plane (HAH) Two wrongs dont make a right but what Riot did was was removing a wrong and leaving another out, the outcome of that is still a wrong walking around out there freely
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SKB Bad Bunny,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-09T18:46:05.803+0000) > > I refuse to post it because whoever reads that without seeing the rest of the chat including my teammates would call me toxic when i was defending myself. Then we have absolute no reason to believe you in what you say and assume that you are actually just toxic or racist.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-05-09T20:04:42.382+0000) > > Then we have absolute no reason to believe you in what you say and assume that you are actually just toxic or racist. If you see a video of 2 people arguing and the vid is edited so that you only hear one person, would you blame the one you dont hear without knowing what they're actually saying?
: > [{quoted}](name=SKB Bad Bunny,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=00000000000200000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T19:19:06.395+0000) > > You cant reform people in this game because basically the game itself makes people mad, one single person can make other 4 players lose a game. But your way of trying to deal with toxic community is to set up a bot that bans whoever said some ''offensive'' word. If someone that hasnt been banned before calls me motherfucker and i replay equally, ill most likely get banned and that person will not because the bot has priorities. A lot of people [reform](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/ZRYZ5Hik-the-actual-beef-people-have-with-the-report-system-and-riot-wont-address-it?comment=0006), actually. And they don't ban for cursing, but ya, if you curse/harass someone, then you'll be heading for a punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T19:31:18.493+0000) > > A lot of people [reform](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/ZRYZ5Hik-the-actual-beef-people-have-with-the-report-system-and-riot-wont-address-it?comment=0006), actually. > > And they don't ban for cursing, but ya, if you curse/harass someone, then you'll be heading for a punishment. If people reform how come I find toxic players in most of my games, people tilt very goddamn fast and start talking bullshit in the chat in most rankeds. Unsportsmanlike behaviour happens in a lot of games, too many actually, thats why LoL's community is known as one of the most toxic out there but still the post you linked show a riot employee basically just claming people who get punished reform themselves afterwards but he/she didnt send any data to prove it. So that doesnt make that rioter any different from me and the reason people are downvoting my post: because I didnt want to show evidence.
: > [{quoted}](name=SKB Bad Bunny,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T18:31:04.893+0000) > > In the chat log only appears my texts so it would be kinda useless I love it how you damn well know that you were toxic, but still pin it on Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Postal Badger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=000000000003,timestamp=2018-05-09T19:12:00.575+0000) > > I love it how you damn well know that you were toxic, but still pin it on Riot. I defended myself in the chat basically responding to toxic chats with my own toxic chat, because im not just gonna get harrased and shut up like a victim. My problem is that Rito decided to punish me and not those who messed with me for free
: Part of the whole punishment system is trying to get others to reform. Calling fellow players "toxic little shit" is a step backwards.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2018-05-09T19:09:28.754+0000) > > Part of the whole punishment system is trying to get others to reform. Calling fellow players "toxic little shit" is a step backwards. You cant reform people in this game because basically the game itself makes people mad, one single person can make other 4 players lose a game. But your way of trying to deal with toxic community is to set up a bot that bans whoever said some ''offensive'' word. If someone that hasnt been banned before calls me motherfucker and i replay equally, ill most likely get banned and that person will not because the bot has priorities.
: >LoL's ban system is a meme in itself If you feel that way, you can share your chat logs so that the rest of the community can weigh in on whether or not a punishment was deserved. >obviously the guys that called me useless all game long didnt get punished at all because there was only one report for them which I sent myself. You're not always going to get the notification that someone was punished; further, *it only takes 1 report to trigger a review of one's chat.* >Also there is a mute button so why would you ban people for talking crap in the chat when you can mute that one person and disable their pings too. The intended use of chat is, ideally, to coordinate with the rest of your team, as well as improving teamwork; thus why the default chat is no-one muted (save an option for /all chat). Chat that doesn't revolve around this is ok to an extent, but the mute button is there for when chat goes beyond that extent.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-09T18:47:01.897+0000) > it only takes 1 report to trigger a review of one's chat. And who reviews those reports, because I got instabanned, you think a bot is smart enough to deliberate where im toxic or not just because I talked some bullshit when a bot cant actually read into the context?
Jamaree (NA)
: "I'm innocent, I refuse to post the proof of such though." -OP
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-09T18:35:27.057+0000) > > "I'm innocent, I refuse to post the proof of such though." > > -OP I refuse to post it because whoever reads that without seeing the rest of the chat including my teammates would call me toxic when i was defending myself.
: > [{quoted}](name=SKB Bad Bunny,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T18:31:04.893+0000) > > In the chat log only appears my texts so it would be kinda useless That's the point of your chat logs. You aren't punished for someone else's poor behavior so including them would be pointless.
> [{quoted}](name=Void Nargacuga,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T18:33:42.378+0000) > > That's the point of your chat logs. You aren't punished for someone else's poor behavior so including them would be pointless. Ok but then why did the other players who flamed me not get banned? Is their behaviour more justified than mine?
Shukr4n (EUW)
: any chatlog ^?
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkfP2fEQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-09T18:28:25.723+0000) > > any chatlog ^? In the chat log only appears my texts so it would be kinda useless
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Talon Q's to Kass - W - aa. That is an electrocute proc and the W is not easy to dodge if casted right on you. Kass has a 43.35% wr when facing a Talon, so you are just spewing low elo obervations.
> [{quoted}](name=webstar1108,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jXouZ5pX,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-07T18:35:35.159+0000) > > Talon Q's to Kass - W - aa. > That is an electrocute proc and the W is not easy to dodge if casted right on you. > Kass has a 43.35% wr when facing a Talon, so you are just spewing low elo obervations. Thats mainly because Talons game concept is based around the early game, the constant roams and pressure on other lanes while Kassadin's gameplay is the complete opposite, Kass needs to wait for the late game. By the time Kass gets strong, Talon carries every other lane.
Infernape (EUW)
: So does Fizz by extension. Fizz's passive is the same thing except it makes him take less damage from physical attacks.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jXouZ5pX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-07T18:24:14.799+0000) > > So does Fizz by extension. Fizz's passive is the same thing except it makes him take less damage from physical attacks. The main difference between Fizz and Kassadin is that Fizz can actually avoid damage and if you make a mistake in lane against Fizz he can basically stomp your face since he has high basedamage on his empowered W and a pretty decent wave clear on his E which makes his lane and trades much easier. Kassadin has none of that, no reliable wave clear, no trading potential, nothing. Just getting poked and desperately waiting for items.
: You sir must not play against good Talons. Talon does ONLY attack damage so Kass Q does shield does nothing. Pre-6 Talon has a slow and a gap closer so Kass cannot farm without taking damage. Trust me,. Talon destroys Kass.
> [{quoted}](name=webstar1108,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jXouZ5pX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-07T18:17:08.856+0000) > > You sir must not play against good Talons. Talon does ONLY attack damage so Kass Q does shield does nothing. Pre-6 Talon has a slow and a gap closer so Kass cannot farm without taking damage. Trust me,. Talon destroys Kass. Talon relies on hitting his entire combo to deal significant damage in lane. His W is very easy to dodge on the way back which is what applies the slow, also his gap closer is very short range appart from dealing less damage if you use it to jump to someone. They key against every assassin is playing carefully and Talon is no difference, its much easier to not feed Talon as opposed to Zed
Jbels (NA)
: The problem with Kassadin is that he's working with a kit that was designed around having a silence. Kassadin used to be stupid with that silence so they removed it and gave him a magic damage shield instead, completely fucking him against AD assassin Matchups. They are so stubborn about getting rid of the thing that eats his entire power budget, his ult, that he's stayed the same for years. He needs some change, and soon
> [{quoted}](name=Jbels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jXouZ5pX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-07T18:03:12.352+0000) > > The problem with Kassadin is that he's working with a kit that was designed around having a silence. Kassadin used to be stupid with that silence so they removed it and gave him a magic damage shield instead, completely fucking him against AD assassin Matchups. They are so stubborn about getting rid of the thing that eats his entire power budget, his ult, that he's stayed the same for years. He needs some change, and soon Honestly I struggle more against mages than ADs, usually the only AD champs you see in mid are either Zed or Talon. Zed fucks up everybody because Zed, and Talon is not that bad to deal with. But mages just feel so annoying to deal with. Any other melee assassin can fight a mage in the laning phase and get favorable trades despite their low range. Kassadin not only loses the trades but also his defensive abilities are quite lacking imo and his damage without items is literally non-existent, his base damage is on Soraka lvl. I know Kass excels in the late game more than any other assassin but lets be real, the AoE damage and range of a conventional mage feels more useful most of the time. Most people would rather have a late game Anivia, Vlad, Swain, Oriana rather than Kassadin.
: It seems Riot made Kass's early game terrible in order to compensate for his God-tier late game. But it's a bad move, because his early game takes so much work, and is often so frustrating, that new Kass players rarely ever stick around long enough to awaken his God-form, so his retention levels remain low. The solution is pretty simple: strengthen his early game and soften his post-6 scaling. But he's not a popular champion, so it's unlikely Riot will bother changing him any time soon.
> [{quoted}](name=Crow Nebula,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jXouZ5pX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-07T17:37:40.101+0000) > > It seems Riot made Kass's early game terrible in order to compensate for his God-tier late game. But it's a bad move, because his early game takes so much work, and is often so frustrating, that new Kass players rarely ever stick around long enough to awaken his God-form, so his retention levels remain low. > > The solution is pretty simple: strengthen his early game and soften his post-6 scaling. But he's not a popular champion, so it's unlikely Riot will bother changing him any time soon. I guess he recieved the Kalista treatment, he was so strong back in his gold days that rito decided to put him into the ground.
Revali (NA)
: Kassadin has a very easy time with mages, being that his q grants him this 'weak' spellshield that's also unavoidable. pairing that with his passive its stronger then you think. Once kassadin gets his ultimate its nearly impossible for a mage to trade with a good kassadin as he'll just dodge it with his ult, or blink **over** it at them and just murder them.
> [{quoted}](name=Revali,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jXouZ5pX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-07T17:31:46.998+0000) > > Kassadin has a very easy time with mages, being that his q grants him this 'weak' spellshield that's also unavoidable. pairing that with his passive its stronger then you think. > > Once kassadin gets his ultimate its nearly impossible for a mage to trade with a good kassadin as he'll just dodge it with his ult, or blink **over** it at them and just murder them. THAN***** Also Kassadin post 6 still has shit tier damage, he only starts to kick off once he has RoA and Lich Bane completed, and by the time you get to those items, the game is either lost or your team is stomping, so Kassadin doesnt really mean much in a team.
: I hate Kass so i love destroying him with Talon LOL
> [{quoted}](name=webstar1108,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jXouZ5pX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-07T17:16:53.475+0000) > > I hate Kass so i love destroying him with Talon LOL Tbh I think Kassadin has a better time against Talon than any other ranged mage, in the lane you just have to run grasp of the undying, boneplate and chrysalis with cloth armor, that will basically make Talon unkillable as long as he dodges the comeback from Talon's W which is honestly very easy to dodge, and once Kass has zhonia its basically impossible for Talon to actually get Kassadin.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "Nasus is a lategame champ"
Nasus deals huge damage late game too and destroys ADCs, usually because ADCs are more concerned about escaping from him rather than hitting him since his W is the nastiest slow in the game. Nasus's problem is that he lacks the engage potential most top laners have, so if you're gonna play him, it better be with a jungler or support that can provide the engage, else your only way to get to the backline is running through the entire enemy team, which will get you killed.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=SKB Bad Bunny,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ib2NuvbQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-04T16:52:56.657+0000) > > The squishiest and most damaging type of char in the game destroyed you with 2 items. Wow, totally not what they're supposed to do. haHAA Except 15 minutes isnt late game {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ella Cinderella,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ib2NuvbQ,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-05-04T16:57:58.152+0000) > > Except 15 minutes isnt late game {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} The problem of ADCs has always been taking too much to scale. Is it unfair for you that a champ can kill stuff as fast as it dies? You get one hit on an ADC and its dead.
: *Omfg, an Adc destroyed me with barely 2 items at 15 minutes. Fixed
> [{quoted}](name=Ella Cinderella,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ib2NuvbQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-04T16:48:05.865+0000) > > *Omfg, an Adc destroyed me with barely 2 items at 15 minutes. Fixed The squishiest and most damaging type of char in the game destroyed you with 2 items. Wow, totally not what they're supposed to do. haHAA
: #"undervote"
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ib2NuvbQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-04T16:46:39.428+0000) > > #"undervote" Downvote*. Happy now Mr.Shakespeare
: {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ella Cinderella,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ib2NuvbQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-04T16:45:45.960+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} You forgot to type, omfg an ADC destroyed me with 2 items, nerf please
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Merlinez (NA)
: Go the fuck in and 1v9, don't worry about crap like that just go fucking IN, GO IN!!
> [{quoted}](name=Merlinez,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YcuLKsB5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-03T14:48:47.481+0000) > > Go the fuck in and 1v9, don't worry about crap like that just go fucking IN, GO IN!! I got some pre-reworked Fiora vibes with her stupid old ulti that literally allowed her to go ALL IN {{sticker:fiora-cool}}
Merlinez (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SKB Bad Bunny,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIVHBpMR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-03T13:16:14.210+0000) > > Im not talking about the reworked LB, I was talking about LB as she is right now and as she has been for the most part of her existence, her current state is 100% assassin. And I'm pretty sure more than 98% of LoL players had already been around before LB got reworked so everybody knows what she used to do and what she does now. People that haven't seen her revert yet? I mean she had all of those things before, she had burst damage, but not instant burst damage, that's what people need to get used to.
> [{quoted}](name=Merlinez,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIVHBpMR,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-03T13:18:35.889+0000) > > People that haven't seen her revert yet? > > I mean she had all of those things before, she had burst damage, but not instant burst damage, that's what people need to get used to. The assassin rework didnt happen a very long time ago, everybody knows the instant burst she used to have. She has always been known as the queen of lvl 2.
Merlinez (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SKB Bad Bunny,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIVHBpMR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-03T13:07:18.769+0000) > > Who considers a champion with 4 dashes, clones, invisibility and massive burst damage a control mage? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Uhh, Riot? It was literally listed as a control mage before the revert, and it was updated. She had waveclear and a cooldown on her burst, so she was a control mage indeed.
> [{quoted}](name=Merlinez,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIVHBpMR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-03T13:08:24.989+0000) > > Uhh, Riot? > It was literally listed as a control mage before the revert, and it was updated. > > She had waveclear and a cooldown on her burst, so she was a control mage indeed. Im not talking about the reworked LB, I was talking about LB as she is right now and as she has been for the most part of her existence, her current state is 100% assassin. And I'm pretty sure more than 98% of LoL players had already been around before LB got reworked so everybody knows what she used to do and what she does now.
MirrorU (NA)
: Mundo Buff? Really?
> [{quoted}](name=MirrorU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fzTMReEi,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-03T13:03:50.756+0000) > > no downsides How about grievous wounds basically negating a big part of the only thing his ult does.
Merlinez (NA)
: PSA: Leblanc is no longer a Control Mage but an Assassin.
Who considers a champion with 4 dashes, clones, invisibility and massive burst damage a control mage? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Mannny (NA)
: Coin flip bot lane meta is still prevelant
I dont get why the downvotes. This is actually true, while winning the botlane doesnt mean 100% win, the chances are very high for the dominant bot lane to snowball the game so hard, more than any other lane.
remakoro (EUNE)
: Look at sivir killing casters and melee minions with one Q + 1 buffed AA. Or at cait. In the time he casts his Q and it reaches anyone many champions can completely obliterate the wave. Yea he is capable of waveclear. But there is hardly any ADC worse at that than him. And those better are MUCH better. To be honest i think i can take towers better as Sona than as Jhin. Even casters aint laggin that far behind Jhin at tower breaking. His forth shot makes him able to deal decent amount of dmg to tanks... But nothing outragerous. Especially considering his AS and that bonus dmg comes as physical. Compare that to {{champion:145}} for example. Her passive deals the same amount of missing HP dmg. Takes her only 1 more AA to proc it, she is capable of building AS and {{item:3124}} for it and that dmg is magical. So even though you got urself armor in order not to die from AA it becomes completely useless vs her passive. Without it he would be completely unable to deal with tanks.
> [{quoted}](name=remakoro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ax8ILNdm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-03T11:09:53.602+0000) > His forth shot makes him able to deal decent amount of dmg to tanks... But nothing outragerous. Especially considering his AS and that bonus dmg comes as physical. Compare that to {{champion:145}} for example. Her passive deals the same amount of missing HP dmg. Takes her only 1 more AA to proc it, she is capable of building AS and {{item:3124}} for it and that dmg is magical. So even though you got urself armor in order not to die from AA it becomes completely useless vs her passive. > Without it he would be completely unable to deal with tanks. Kai'Sa is a new champion, that in itself implies that she will be strong for some time, just as Jhin was the best adc in the game after his release. Also Riot seems to like on-hit effects for tank shredding more than armor penetration.
remakoro (EUNE)
: Look at sivir killing casters and melee minions with one Q + 1 buffed AA. Or at cait. In the time he casts his Q and it reaches anyone many champions can completely obliterate the wave. Yea he is capable of waveclear. But there is hardly any ADC worse at that than him. And those better are MUCH better. To be honest i think i can take towers better as Sona than as Jhin. Even casters aint laggin that far behind Jhin at tower breaking. His forth shot makes him able to deal decent amount of dmg to tanks... But nothing outragerous. Especially considering his AS and that bonus dmg comes as physical. Compare that to {{champion:145}} for example. Her passive deals the same amount of missing HP dmg. Takes her only 1 more AA to proc it, she is capable of building AS and {{item:3124}} for it and that dmg is magical. So even though you got urself armor in order not to die from AA it becomes completely useless vs her passive. Without it he would be completely unable to deal with tanks.
> [{quoted}](name=remakoro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ax8ILNdm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-03T11:09:53.602+0000) > > Look at sivir killing casters and melee minions with one Q + 1 buffed AA. > Or at cait. In the time he casts his Q and it reaches anyone many champions can completely obliterate the wave. > > Yea he is capable of waveclear. But there is hardly any ADC worse at that than him. And those better are MUCH better. Cait is on par with Jhin at clearing, Kog Maw is worse, Twitch is worse, MF is worse, Vayne is worse, Lucian is worse (assuming you dont ult the wave), Kalista is worse, Kai'Sa is worse, Draven is worse. This basically leaves Jhin with only champs like Xayah, Trist, Sivir being better at clear.
remakoro (EUNE)
: They are trying to make it look like ADC are meant to kill tanks, towers and provide waveclear. Jhin are quite shitty at all those things compared to other ADCs. But in reality its just as you said. Its late game tool to secure victory.
> [{quoted}](name=remakoro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ax8ILNdm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-03T10:43:32.209+0000) > > They are trying to make it look like ADC are meant to kill tanks, towers and provide waveclear. Jhin are quite shitty at all those things compared to other ADCs. > But in reality its just as you said. Its late game tool to secure victory. If you think Jhin is bad at wave clear, have fun watching him push the lane like a god and killing casters in the late game with a Q. Also his damage to turrets got buffed since the last auto crits the tower, he doesnt take them down like Tristana but lets be honest his tower damage is not that bad. And about the tank thing, maybe chipping down on a tank is not easy for Jhin but have a tank with 50% HP or less take a Jhin 4th shot to the face and ask how it feels :D
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: Phreak: "Typical ADCs are not required; remember when Jhin was the best champion at a time?"
Every role has a standard function in a team and while there are several options for most lanes, it cant be denied that whatever you choose, you need the consistent damage dealer in a team no matter what. The role of the damage dealer is key since its what allows you to take down enemies. Assassins and mages can do this too but ADCs are the only role that is completely consistent in terms of damage, they have no cooldown on their damage and are the most reliable anti-tanks. Having a game without an ADC doesnt really make sense, why would you not pick a role that does consistent damage with the only limitation being the range of the champion and how squishy it is? Probably the only way to get ADCs out of the games is making other roles do what ADCs do but better, or simply having a meta where ADCs get denied so hard that they are not worth picking. As you mentioned above, that happened during season 7, the games were so fast paced that ADCs didnt have the time to scale, thus being replaced with hard pushers in the bot lane. Even when ADCs where picked, it was with a high damage support to apply the damage that the marksman doesnt have early on.
Rioter Comments
: okay its more to do with how you going with your camps and how your lanes works, would recommend a tank or a fighter in the jng {{champion:113}} , {{champion:5}} , {{champion:19}}, {{champion:106}} , {{champion:48}} or {{champion:120}}. heck even {{champion:20}} who is brain dead is a good option. you just need to learn which camps to take and see which lane is the best to camp during a time would recommend seeing foxdrop, pantaredragons and IWD for more understand tarzaned is a good player to watch too
> [{quoted}](name=Dragoonbeat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=40mZRy8A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-02T20:07:47.372+0000) > > okay its more to do with how you going with your camps and how your lanes works, would recommend a tank or a fighter in the jng {{champion:113}} , {{champion:5}} , {{champion:19}}, {{champion:106}} , {{champion:48}} or {{champion:120}}. > heck even {{champion:20}} who is brain dead is a good option. > > you just need to learn which camps to take and see which lane is the best to camp during a time > > would recommend seeing foxdrop, pantaredragons and IWD for more understand tarzaned is a good player to watch too Nunu is the one that gave me the most problems as enemy. He just walked in my jungle, took all the camps he could and basically didnt gank any lane. For some reason his team still won without his presence while my jungle was being taken constantly.
Rioter Comments
: What we see before us is a broken man. Put him out of his misery.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5AKUilqR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-01T15:25:12.304+0000) > > What we see before us is a broken man. > > Put him out of his misery. You must be fun a parties, I'm kinda done with smartass people like you.
Rioter Comments
CoopA826 (EUW)
: Let's just ignore the fact that Soraka also used W multiple times, or that Vayne also used her Heal, or that you completely fail flashed, or that you completely missed your ult, or that you could have just killed soraka instead or or or .... Yeah let's ignore all of that and complain about Soraka's ult. LOL
> [{quoted}](name=CoopA826,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l70XF8o1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-01T13:13:06.107+0000) > > Let's just ignore the fact that Soraka also used W multiple times, or that Vayne also used her Heal, or that you completely fail flashed, or that you completely missed your ult, or that you could have just killed soraka instead or or or .... > > Yeah let's ignore all of that and complain about Soraka's ult. LOL Vayne flashed my ulti, soraka ult healed too much anyway, I tried to flash to the bush to buy some time in case it was not warded, I had already burned all my cooldowns by the time soraka got in range so there was no chance at killing her, focusing her wouldve still ended in Vayne getting a double. I suppose its ok for Soraka's healing to surpass the damage of 2 huge DPS dealers
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
RuFiot (EUW)
: I think he is saying that he should be able to stand afk under the turret and the enemy support and adc (pre 6) should not be able to kill him (deep inside the turret so they have to take aggro), that is the level of protection the tower should give by his opinion Why? I guess so the game won't be to much of a stomp
> [{quoted}](name=RuFiot,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HzTax1pN,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-30T14:04:45.860+0000) > > I think he is saying that he should be able to stand afk under the turret and the enemy support and adc (pre 6) should not be able to kill him (deep inside the turret so they have to take aggro), that is the level of protection the tower should give by his opinion > > Why? I guess so the game won't be to much of a stomp Yes basically thats my point, being safe under tower should be an actual fact.
Show more

SKB Bad Bunny

Level 114 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion