: T. Basically Skyen,
Your grammar is so bad i had extreme difficulty in trying to figure out what your point was here, and i still dont get it. Also, why are you bringing in TBSkyen in this and why are you trying to _insult him of all things,_ with this post? I dropped a link to this post in TBSkyen's discord anyway so oops. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: TFW you work hard on a post but it doesn't get any comments
Chermorg (NA)
: They do ban. Most people get one light warning, one heavy warning, then a 14 day ban, then a permanent ban. Players who are **confirmed** to be **proveably** intentionally trolling get an instant 14 day ban on first offense.
So, say i play singed, go 1/22/whatever and proxy farm only. But i try to not get any kills as that will reset my gold and give the enemy team only more of it, while still trying my best to help whenever i can. Is that trolling? And if so, if you don't see me talking in chat and my build isn't a troll one, how do you know if i'm trolling or not?
: New Resolve Rune Idea
take that on kata and you'll have absolutely 0 ways to counterplay her, pretty broken if you ask me
: New Sorcery Rune Idea
will only be useful on a quite limited amount of champions so i dont think they'll ever add that to the game
: Attention, People of Bikini Bottom!
Jerah (NA)
: Here's why Talon sucks and how to fix him.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sucks""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
: @Riot Please lock my level at 69
A moment of silence for the fact that if his level gets locked, this guy is never going to get enough BE anymore
Arnoi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sadolm,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hEsB586O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-17T22:52:18.025+0000) > > I dont want my precious adc role to get nerfed but i do very agree with every other point of your post. Anddd downvoted.
I dont know whats the deal, nobody wants their main role to get nerfed.
: This post has no visible value for discussion, and really doesn't belong on the Player Behavior boards. You're doing little more than insulting players who post on here, misguided, misinformed, or any other variety. Sure, it'd be altogether better if they just owned up to their punishment, but making posts like this does nothing besides stir up hate.
These are boards on which people can post anything they want. If kids can do worse then so can i
Onotori (NA)
: It's hard to want to keep playing.
I dont want my precious adc role to get nerfed but i do very agree with every other point of your post.
: Riot NEEDS to address the issue that has made LoL unplayable on Mac for the past 6 months (pls read)
Rioter Comments
: Downvote this thread
: Fan art does not instantly make a good looking skin. All those details wouldn't show up in game, and it would look blobby.
I agree with that, but eve's current skin looks quite awful
Risen29 (NA)
: Streamer quits, outlines some key problems with direction of the game
I'm honestly speechless to how much our opinions on this game line up. You nailed it with this post, i cant disagree with anything here.
: Katarina Rework Concept
Didnt she already get reworked like awhile ago? Dont wanna spoil the fun but there are some other champs that need and will get a rework instead of kata.
Audhulma (NA)
: You only have the two real options. You can keep playing while muting and reporting toxic players on an individual basis (not everybody is an asshat despite what the forums would make you believe), or you can find a new game to play. Ideally you'd just learn to control your impulses in those situations (arguing with ragers and trolls does nothing but get you in trouble with them), which would make you a better person anyways, but until you can flip that mental switch at will, those are your two main choices. Alternatively you could make life really hard for yourself by looking for 4 other players to queue with, and just never play without them. Been there, done that, it stops being fun after the first few months because there's always one guy that wants to start using troll builds 'for teh lulz'
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWkvXgh4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-14T15:46:41.949+0000) > > You only have the two real options. You can keep playing while muting and reporting toxic players on an individual basis (not everybody is an asshat despite what the forums would make you believe), or you can find a new game to play. Ideally you'd just learn to control your impulses in those situations (arguing with ragers and trolls does nothing but get you in trouble with them), which would make you a better person anyways, but until you can flip that mental switch at will, those are your two main choices. > > Alternatively you could make life really hard for yourself by looking for 4 other players to queue with, and just never play without them. Been there, done that, it stops being fun after the first few months because there's always one guy that wants to start using troll builds 'for teh lulz' That 4-man thing is what i've done before and it did not bode well. Atleast after i took a red buff from one of the admin kids in our group. Because he was kindof a dumbass to begin with he insta-banned me, even after his IRL friends asked him to unban me he didnt budge. Atleast thats something i can leave behind. I think i can use a break from league
BloopyLad (EUW)
: To be honest bro - I literally went through the same thing for a month or so too The way I handled it? - I took a break - Played some other games for a bit (maybe ones where it's less competitive and more about solving problems) Up to you really. I realised what I missed about league and that's what I focused on when I came back - The under turret outplays Watching LCS Trying new champs - Some have weird builds and playstyles Try to think that it's just a game and morons will be morons - Rise above and ignore them - Focus on your own game and try to do things to have fun instead of winning or doing what another player is saying. Play some norms - nothing matters - just go in and have fun Hope this helps :D
> [{quoted}](name=BloopyLad,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWkvXgh4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-14T15:46:57.847+0000) > > To be honest bro - I literally went through the same thing for a month or so too > The way I handled it? - I took a break - Played some other games for a bit (maybe ones where it's less competitive and more about solving problems) Up to you really. > I realised what I missed about league and that's what I focused on when I came back - > The under turret outplays > Watching LCS > Trying new champs - Some have weird builds and playstyles > Try to think that it's just a game and morons will be morons - Rise above and ignore them - Focus on your own game and try to do things to have fun instead of winning or doing what another player is saying. > Play some norms - nothing matters - just go in and have fun > Hope this helps :D I think it did, i still have other games i bought but never bothered to play. I guess i could go try them out right now! Thanks man
Tf 420 (NA)
: disable all chat and mute toxic players as soon as they say something that would trigger you to prevent you from being toxic back at them or remove chat completely you could also int 3 kills to fuck up their lane and not get banned since it was only 3 kills and the automated system won't detect you for inting
> [{quoted}](name=Tf 420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWkvXgh4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-14T15:38:53.353+0000) > > disable all chat and mute toxic players as soon as they say something that would trigger you to prevent you from being toxic back at them or remove chat completely you could also int 3 kills to fuck up their lane and not get banned since it was only 3 kills and the automated system won't detect you for inting That would just turn me into one of them, i dont think thats gonna help at all
: Your favourite carry supports?
Fav carry support is thresh Good threshes are amazing at staring fights and picking people out.
Rioter Comments
: Karma. Her Q lacks power?
130 dmg Q at lvl 1, powerful enough.
: Not... really. Look at it like this. {{champion:222}} Her kit, by itself, is adaptable to the extreme, able to swap from massive burst to incredible sustain. Everything she does increases her ability to chase or kite, and it does so in an anime-like superhero fashion. If you are low, you die as a punishment. {{champion:119}} He... has a ton of opening burst. Jinx runs circles around him while he either can't get into her range, or cant get into her ramge. Ever.
Your point? They're still hypercarries because if they get kills its pretty much ggwp if your team knows what they're doing.
: Tips for Jhin?
May i recommend The Fast? **Precision:** Fleet footwork Triumph Legend: Alacrity Coup de grace **Sorcery:** Celerity Gathering storm Build: {{item:1056}} {{item:2003}}x2 | V {{item:3031}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3124}} Insane movement speed every auto attack, 1000+ AD at 6 guinsoo stacks, 100% crit. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Whenever neither team has a hyper scaling ADC I have genuine fun with the game
Basically every adc is a hypercarry. Because their role is.. carrying.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sadolm,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3XAYMbNM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-12T19:07:34.518+0000) > > yasuo can do that too but i dont hear anyone You must be deaf, because the only people who think Yasuo is balanced are the Yasuo mains. Side note, it's pretty funny that we've come full circle back to "Nerf Irelia."
> [{quoted}](name=Xion Moonray,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3XAYMbNM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-12T19:11:25.000+0000) > > You must be deaf, because the only people who think Yasuo is balanced are the Yasuo mains. > > Side note, it's pretty funny that we've come full circle back to "Nerf Irelia." didnt say he was balanced, i HATE him but i only hear annoyance from people and not things like "omg nerf him he broken" like this post
TeNto21 (EUNE)
: RIOT GAMES NERF THE FUCKING IRELIA IS TOO OVERPOWEREEEEEED
yasuo can do that too but i dont hear anyone
: New Epic skin: Badlands Baron Rumble
Crett (NA)
: the amount of buffs i have taken on accident is simply too great is it my fault? yea maybe. but the game COULD make it easier for me lol. its not like twitch jungle is super prevalent
its not like its easy in the 1st place to last hit jungle
: 10 minute ff timer.
Sometimes people dont wanna surrender, let them be If you dont like it then afk and get banned The community doesnt want people like you anyways so its a win-win
: you see, i don't harass others that's why my account is honor level 3..
: that was very helpful but its been over 2 months and i honestly dont type and get consistant honors... when does it unlock? any sort of time frame?
I'm just a random dude, you should ask that to a riot employee. Maybe send them a support ticket and just ask them some questions?
Risen29 (NA)
: Happiest/most positive team comp possible?
would be the nicest team to play against so weak toplaner weak jungler weak midlaner weak adc weak support done.
: stricter harassment penalties.
I ask for reports every single time someone is being a dipshit and you call that harassment? You're nothing better.
Risen29 (NA)
: Most Toxic/Annoying/Rage Inducing team comp possible?
adc: {{champion:119}} supp: {{champion:53}} mid: {{champion:157}} jgl: {{champion:29}} top: {{champion:75}} would be hell for me: cant trade with draven blitz will just speedboost -> hook yasuo is yasuo twitch will 200IQ stealth -> R nasus will freefarm after getting babysitted by twitch and oneshot me lategame
: Honor level 1 not going up
From the official Honor FAQ: "You’ll only drop if you receive a penalty. A chat restriction knocks your Honor level to 1, or 0 if you’re already at level 1. A two week suspension will drop your level to 0 (even if you were higher). In both cases, your honor progress will be locked, making your account ineligible for hextech crafting rewards. Your honor progress will unlock some time after your restriction as long as you show signs of reform." Source: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008474148
: I gave up on carrying
League: the game where you win if the enemy has the bigger retard in their team.
: The CANON is MINE
I always check if the support has a relic stack before taking a cannon, trust me on that.
: "Lets have fun in a norms match! Oh wait.. I got autofilled"
Last time i got autofilled was for jungle and i asked if i could go adc and hew as like "lol sure" so i cant remember the last day i got autofilled lol
: I Offically Quit League of Legends
> The playerbase is a bunch of 12 year old fuucking retarted kids who pick champs in ranks they cant even play just so they can waste people's time at leasts this has been my expirience in ranks Oh come on man, you shouldn't be hating yourself for being a kid
: Punishments don’t fix anything. Cycology does, the most toxic people are the feeders and that’s why when they feed and blame you, just apologize b/c if you flame them they will do worse get more toxic ETC. The thing is toxicity is not the issue the issue is how you stop some one from going toxic. People who complain about it are the same who cause it. THEY LITTERLY PROVOKE THE FEEDER AND THEN HE DEFFENDS HIMSELF MAKING IT AN ALL OUT CHAT WAR. So stop telling them “stop feeding” “your bad 0/#” “don’t talk ****” because 4 people reporting one person will just make it one sided af, the fact remains people love provoking toxicity and want others to be baned so they constantly create a cycle. This is why no high elo player ever types in chat in a casual ranked game. Chat is not for blaming calling out others its for making descions and pinging.
Usually i say "dude chill" or something like that, but sometimes i cant help spam pinging him when he 1v5s as a 2-16 master yi
: Kai'Sa's early game seriously needs to be gutted.
how dare u roast my main disliked {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
: why was i perma banded?
I HATE 12 YEAR OLDS, IM GLAD IM AN ADULT NOW SO I CAN LAUGH AT THESE PILES OF CRINGE
: This answer is a bit outdated, but probably still relevant. > we were concerned that for a non-trivial percentage of players, getting pop-ups for all of these at the conservative settings would be too spammy. In fact, we received a whole slew of complaints from players that they did not want any pop-ups at all and did not care what happens to their reports.
Then why just dont add an option where you can prevent these messages from showing up. There still are alot of people who do want these messages to be shown
: [An opinion]: Kai'Sa & her V-Line
So basically we're in 2018 now and everybody gets offended by everything these days.
: UPVOTE IF KARTHUS NEEDS A GLOBAL QUOTE
Tbh i think that's quite fitting if you ask me
: > Is it because its very situational to get such a message or is it because it got removed? Yes, it's situational. You get those messages very rarely, even if you cause a lot of punishments.
But then why? Why can't I be able to get notified when someone gets punished?
Kythers (NA)
: Proposed fix to Kai'sa's neck (draft)
{{champion:202}} Perfection.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Sadolm

Level 87 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion