: A lot of the devs stated intentions have been missed its bewildering.
Well Fiora isn't binary anymore, she is unitary. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} But apparently people consider Sett not overloaded and balanced... not sure what the logic is there, with W max and 40% cdr his shield/true damage cd is down to slightly below 5 sec, with the shield that decays over 3 seconds, which means you have about 2 seconds to safely fight him or you only poke him from long range but he also gets an evolved Garen passive that heals him constantly scaling with missing HP LMAO So I'd argue that large parts of this community also can't tell what is unbalanced even if it hits them right in the face. So It really doesn't matter what Riot does, they always get away with it. Balance efforts are only very superficial now, but some very fundamental overhauls would be required to make the game feel balanced again. That's a lot of work that Riot can't be arsed to do and they don't have to because for every complaint there is another 50% of the community that is ignorant to the issue and doesn't want it changed due to their own bias.
: Seriously i got 10 game chat banned for this?
Don't give Riot money if you don't agree with their stupid summoners code, also don't expect Riot to fix trolling, either the players will fix themselves or it will never change. Sucks that you get punished for chatting. It's just disproportionate no matter how you look at it, but Riot does it for 2 reasons: 1. chat is easy to monitor through algorithms much easier than gameplay so less resources required and 2. they like to use it for PR and show their political correct bros how crazy "progressive" they are by "fighting toxicity".
: The reason frozen heart is underperforming.
It's underperforming because it gives only armor and an item like this is only useful early, who the fuck likes buying frozen heart as 3th or 4th item or last item? Nobody, not to mention that almost nobody gets it as 1st or 2nd where it would be most effective. Riot needs to understand that these extremely high defense but no health items are REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SHITTY BUYS when enemies already have cleaver, or last whisper. Why should anyone bother with this shit? If you make % penetration that high and give tank items low health and high defense people will focus on the few remaining items that still provide reliable tankiness. These are items that either have very high health or overtuned unique effects that are either mandatory based on matchup or consistent in general beause penetration has no effect on them. {{item:3143}} {{item:3194}}{{item:3193}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3083}} good tankiness {{item:3075}} against heal (actually just {{item:3076}} because finishing thornmail also sucks hard due to low health) {{item:3065}} if you already heal a lot. Buffing frozen heart with extra armor is honestly a fucking joke, Riot actually doesn't understand their own game. This item just sucks, because of item balance in general. You can overbuff it until it's too gold efficient and all champions, even some bruisers and assassins will rush it against AD, that's the only thing you can achieve if you only increase the armor of frozen heart in the current state of the game. Maybe people will start playing nidalee top again against AD champions if you just buff frozen heart enough... or Ryze is gonna rush it every game. ... yea what could possibly go wrong? In general you actually only want 1 armor and 1 MR item for the the time in early/mid game or other situations when you are not targeted by percentage penetration or redecution. Overinvesting in armor/mr is super bad... so is too much mana btw, if you reduced the mana on this and lowered the price maybe at least some supports would get it more often. The aura has more of a supportive nature anyway. The most reasonable change would be to turn into an armor alternative to {{item:3001}} with {{item:3010}} {{item:1031}} component and only 10% cdr.
: If “gg ez” is reportable so should people whom ask their enemies to FF
League of butthurt kids... what is this discussion even? LMAO I swear the absolute worst people are those who don't actually care that much about winning as they care about having someone to blame and asking for reports all day long and they take anything as report reason to be offended. What the hell, can you just play the game? Please? Me: > "please do something team when i get 1v3'ed on the split you shouldn't be afk somewhere, also start warding, how do you have 4 vision score on support? at 25 min?" > Some butthurt toxicity grifter typing in all chat: > "QQQQ report report he hard flamed all game long boo f'ing hoo" ...continues to do nothing that helps the team gain an advantage, also starts randomly flashing and ulting to prove his "point". LOL This isn't a Gameplay thread btw, it's everything BUT Gameplay.
: > [{quoted}](name=Salty Mc Feed,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hHIJXLjV,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-01-20T10:39:54.062+0000) > > Lethality gets countered by armor. Learn the difference. lol no. Lethality is basically flat armor pen while armor penetration is a percentage. Meaning it stacks with Penetration quite well. The exact same reason why {{item:3020}} and {{item:3165}} work so well with {{item:3135}} and so many mages opt to build that instead of {{item:3089}} . You are still shreding tanks with Lethality and ive personally gotten shredding by z Lethality Assassin while having 300+ armor.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hHIJXLjV,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T14:27:45.477+0000) > > lol no. Lethality is basically flat armor pen while armor penetration is a percentage. Meaning it stacks with Penetration quite well. > > The exact same reason why {{item:3020}} and {{item:3165}} work so well with {{item:3135}} and so many mages opt to build that instead of {{item:3089}} . You are still shreding tanks with Lethality and ive personally gotten shredding by z Lethality Assassin while having 300+ armor. The fuck are you talking about? Try playing top and build lethality against armor...tell me how it went for you.
T1 Zerenity (EUNE)
: I have had FEEDERS EVERY GAME!!!! (STUCK IN ELO HELL). Riot are ACTIVELY HINDERING MY CLIMB!!
: People need to be Punished for their Actions.
People who go into a match with the single intention to feed are actually super rare. I see maybe 1 or 2 every 100 matches or so. What people assume to be inting when players do weird shit and and questionable calls.... that's a different story. Too often "inting" is just use as convenient scapegoat for losers. About chat I don't care.
: MR is about as useless as Armor. If you wanted to inccrease the usefulness of defensive abilities you need to look at Penetration and Lethality. Doesnt really help that we are also in an Assassin Meta as well(the worst kinds of metas).
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hHIJXLjV,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-20T09:23:47.542+0000) > > MR is about as useless as Armor. If you wanted to inccrease the usefulness of defensive abilities you need to look at Penetration and Lethality. Doesnt really help that we are also in an Assassin Meta as well(the worst kinds of metas). Lethality gets countered by armor. Learn the difference.
: MR is useless change my mind
It's useless to stack against void staff, but very strong early. Not useless, but still shitty balance.
: Jeez The client is running up some CPU eh?
The leagueoflegends.exe (the game) is worse. Completely bugged on some systems, still crashes around 10 min very frequently.... 3 months now still waiting for Riot to fix their broken game. The client runs like shit too, true, but you can at least use low spec and close during game. The game was running completely fine from season 5 (new rift) until around the time when they added plants and new dragons, new rune system, then the game started to stutter in situations where there should be no issue at all, now in season 10 it's just straight broken, probably too many spaghetti piles. If you get a lot of people disconnecting or never connecting in ranked games...more than "usual" you know why.
: > [{quoted}](name=Salty Mc Feed,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=apRimAPN,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2020-01-16T09:58:48.312+0000) > > This is hilarious. > Clear strengths and weaknesses? Can we talk about this idea of having counterpicks as the only clear weakness? Is that really interesting design, is this what you wanna depend on when playing top? > Sett outclasses the older juggernauts and just beats them either by straight up killing them in lane or by being the better teamfighter. > It's really just juggernaut powercreep. > Now Riot isn't gonna change their non existent balance philosophy any time soon so I really don't care, game isn't gonna be balanced anyway, but for the love of god stop making cringey posts like these "ohhh random new champion X has really good design unlike random new champion Y and Z". > Nonsense. > You can't even tell us why he is good design other than you enjoying him, most likely because you win melee match ups super easy as Sett. Sett gets demolished by {{champion:122}} {{champion:420}} and probably {{champion:82}}, while freight train juggs have easy chances to avoid his true dmg burst with their mobility, so it's a "skill" matchup. He gets countered by ranged but has means to survive and kill them, and in teamfight he's a beast (like other juggs when they meet their condition to shine). I don't know where your hate comes from, but I don't think your points are really valid in this case.
> [{quoted}](name=Ryusaether,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=apRimAPN,comment-id=00090002,timestamp=2020-01-17T06:11:41.531+0000) > > Sett gets demolished by {{champion:122}} {{champion:420}} and probably {{champion:82}}, while freight train juggs have easy chances to avoid his true dmg burst with their mobility, so it's a "skill" matchup. He gets countered by ranged but has means to survive and kill them, and in teamfight he's a beast (like other juggs when they meet their condition to shine). > I don't know where your hate comes from, but I don't think your points are really valid in this case. No he doesn't lol. He wins. I played him myself. I never actually played against a Sett top. Darius and Morde are super easy match ups for him. Illaoi also not that hard if you know what you are doing. Sett doesn't even struggle as hard against ranged match ups as other juggernaut, because he has so much regen. But I am not gonna pretend that he is "good design" just because I always win with an overtuned champion, that's just pure hypocrisy. If OP wanted to discuss "good design" maybe he should have told us what "good design" even means. For the people who say he is "not overloaded"... idk what your definition of overloaded is and I don't care because it's just another meaningless attribute similar to "good design", but Sett has a double passive, damage and regen, and a low cooldown basic ability that gives him aoe damage and a shield and smaller aoe true damage, basically stronger than a lot of ultimates in the game. If you think Urgots W (used to have the shield) and Ornns W (used to have a shield), Ekko W, were or still are overloaded/too strong whatever you call it, than Sett is like them just stronger.
: Sett's actually making me enjoy league again after a year and a half
This is hilarious. Clear strengths and weaknesses? Can we talk about this idea of having counterpicks as the only clear weakness? Is that really interesting design, is this what you wanna depend on when playing top? Sett outclasses the older juggernauts and just beats them either by straight up killing them in lane or by being the better teamfighter. It's really just juggernaut powercreep. Now Riot isn't gonna change their non existent balance philosophy any time soon so I really don't care, game isn't gonna be balanced anyway, but for the love of god stop making cringey posts like these "ohhh random new champion X has really good design unlike random new champion Y and Z". Nonsense. You can't even tell us why he is good design other than you enjoying him, most likely because you win melee match ups super easy as Sett.
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=29A5R3W2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-15T11:30:35.075+0000) > > Well, for 1 it sets you as a smurf. And most people who are smurfing are: > > 1. Banned on main and are making a new account to be banned on also because they cant admit they did something wrong. > > 2. Are smurfs and expect a newbie to be a challenger tier player and play against smurfs that are potentially plat or diamond at least (and quite often are). > > There is a third group, which would be those that are playing champs and roles they do not normally play as much, and wish to help newer players learn as they level type thing, which is what i try to do, but this group is fairly small compared to the other two. > > 1 and 2 are the reasons it is so toxic pre 30, and part of it is that yes, it is set for smurfs to play with other smurfs. So you see 1 and 2 more often than a genuinely new player, though genuinely new players can sometimes be pretty toxic as well. So ahh well. How does it tell if someone is a Smurf? I might be ignorant cause I've only got one account, but how would it know in the first place? (0_o)
> [{quoted}](name=Keymeister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=29A5R3W2,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-01-15T11:50:29.996+0000) > > How does it tell if someone is a Smurf? I might be ignorant cause I've only got one account, but how would it know in the first place? (0_o) Certain statistics, like consistently higher cs.
: Sett's W has a way too wide hitbox and far too short cooldown for what it does
: He builds {{item:3078}} -> {{item:3748}} -> {{item:3053}} into your typical bruiser items. Tbh he's just Darius when it comes to his build.
> [{quoted}](name=catch this work,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pNOOY8pj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-15T10:44:47.489+0000) > > He builds {{item:3078}} -> {{item:3748}} -> {{item:3053}} into your typical bruiser items. > > Tbh he's just Darius when it comes to his build. yes and a {{item:3193}} on top because he can, because he is just 1 tier above the other bruiser champions.
: Why I think Sett is going to meta as an AD rather than a Juggernaut.
: I combined two of my most hated champions into one.
: > [{quoted}](name=Auldor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yBI6VUET,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-14T18:45:00.290+0000) > > If you got the calling card you get Sett for free, so yeah, literally everybody now you cant open it … i dont know why. He is in the shop
> [{quoted}](name=STM Shadowfire,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yBI6VUET,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-14T19:05:53.172+0000) > > you cant open it … i dont know why. He is in the shop restart the CLiEnT
: Omg 1st time Sett in ranked???
: True. Heals are only ridiculous right now because the existence of GW items gives them an excuse to overbuff heals. "Just build GW so the heals are balanced".
> [{quoted}](name=Z3SIeeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3F5sfYPl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-14T04:40:48.410+0000) > > True. Heals are only ridiculous right now because the existence of GW items gives them an excuse to overbuff heals. "Just build GW so the heals are balanced". Rito should return to the holy trinity of tank + dps + healer, that's like the most basic of team work concepts. If you can't get that right, ofc the game is a fiesta.
Tegash (NA)
: It Would Be Nice to Have an MR Option for Grievous Wounds
It would ne nice to have no Grievous Wounds and actual balance.
IVSakenz (NA)
: So.. responding to a troll.. even when they started it.. does not matter.. you said things like.. "youre stupid" as just an example.. There is no defense you can use that makes a statement like that OK.. the other person could have called you every racist name in the book and according to RIOT.. you should not have responded.. They can be trolling and Inting the entire game... if you say that they are, you will get banned. sucks.. but it is fact.. Good luck in the future
> There is no defense you can use that makes a statement like that OK.. Because it is ok anyway. I'd have no problem at all with it. lol
Rockman (NA)
: why does the loot system hate me
Chests are obviously rigged to have a higher chance to drop the shitty stuff that doesn't sell well or is too old. If Riot tells you otherwise they are lying.
D3m37r1 (NA)
: Give it some time. People said {{champion:145}} was a dumpster fire on release and look at her now.
Riot gave her some questionable buffs though, and only afterwards people started saying she is OP.
: Is Sett a bad Champion, outside of being a counter to certain comps or lanes?
Weird take...but ok. I totally expect him to be a very good teamfighter (one of the best) as well as a decent split pusher when ahead. His ult is extremely valuable in teamfights. So is his E. His W punishes enemies for focusing him, he has insane scaling with AD/HP which automatically makes him a better tank than other actual tanks who have to rely on armor/mr. lol You compare him to Sion but Sett's shield is way stronger, his W can't be interrupted and it's much faster than Sions Q, it's not easy to play around because he can hold on to it and just bash you with his auto resets while filling up his Grit from your attacks. Sion wouldn't be able to do that, he has no consistent damage. Also you can avoid the true damage line but the bigger physical damage AOE can still hurt a lot, it's the same raw damage just not "true", so if you don't stack armor, it will hurt too. His only real weakness seems to be long range poke and short trades where he can't trade back and also can't extend the trade. (extend meaning pulling you back with E for example to stop your disengage). To me it seems like Sett got the best from all bruisers and juggernauts. He is also the first AD champion capable of abusing {{item:3193}} for MORE true damage like {{champion:31}}. I can already taste the salt that will spill out once people have to actually play against him.
: Stop blaming it on a new season.
Blame what on the new season? The new season barely changed anything. lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Salty Mc Feed,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AQhagFdB,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-13T08:26:20.571+0000) > > It's basically a satirical quote of somebody who defends Riots "social agenda" while ignoring all the absurdities. > I thought that's kinda obvious. Kinda obvious? It followed a picture quoting something Riot actually said.
Well just because you didn't understand it doesn't mean others don't and just because something makes you uncomfortable doesn't mean others have the same issues. Everyone has their own subjective issues and the last thing you want is turning all of them into a maxim for everyone, because that would end in chaos.
: Dude, it's one thing to doubt whether or not the system works on account of the lack of report feedback, but it's another thing altogether to start brandishing information that's just patently false. > another dozen are backfired causing the report*er* and not the report*ed* to be punished. This is just utterly incorrect. When you report someone, the IFS looks at _that person's behavior alone_. Reports don't "backfire", because they don't look at the behavior of the player filing the report - they look at the behavior of the player being reported. If you wind up getting punished, it's not because a report you filed somehow "backfired" - it's because **you broke the rules _and_ someone else reported _you_.** > and the rest are left in the dark. This is similarly untrue; a report is only ignored and discarded if the IFS finds no punishable behavior in a review. Just because a player didn't get punished (as though you'd ever truly know who did and when), doesn't mean they didn't suffer _some_ repercussion for their misbehavior. If a player breaks the rules but doesn't warrant being punished by a chat restriction/temp ban/account ban, the IFS instead applies an Honor penalty (slowing/removing their Honor Progress for the match in question) and nudges them closer towards the point where they actually _do_ warrant being punished for an offense.
> another dozen are backfired causing the reporter and not the reported to be punished While this causality is obviously not there, the system still sets players up so that they report each other. It happens all the time that players launch a series of salty reports against their team mates after losing a game and/or having a little chat disagreement and then only 1 side gets banned. This happens because it's a common habit to use reports like a weapon. It's basically like punching someone after an argument because you were not able to convince them.
Ulanopo (NA)
: >creating an environment where players unlearn _normal social interaction_ I have a feeling you're making an Argument from Stoicism, which is the idea that people - especially men - should adopt an unfeeling and indifferent attitude to most provocations and aggressions. If you want to live your life that way, far be it from me to try and convince you otherwise, just know that as a philosophy Stoicism tends to be especially unhealthy because it teaches people their feelings are wrong and need to be suppressed, rather than understood and worked through. With respect to League, it is perfectly acceptable to be angry or frustrated at other players. What's not okay is lashing out at them. The correct response, as always, is _**MUTE, REPORT AND MOVE ON**_.
> I have a feeling you're making an Argument from Stoicism, which is the idea that people - especially men - This topic is gender neutral, but makes sense that you can't stand that. It has to be the narrative of toxic men defending the patriarchy, right? If you didn't frame it that way, you'd have nothing to say. Ironically you just gave really good arguments for why players should communicate their negative feelings, even though your idea of Stoicism is a bit flawed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AQhagFdB,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-01-12T22:06:35.180+0000) > > That's a loading screen tip. > > My favorite one of those is, "Warwick is hunting you right now" Im talking about all the quotation mark uses. But I think that’s just me over analyzing internet grammar.
It's basically a satirical quote of somebody who defends Riots "social agenda" while ignoring all the absurdities. I thought that's kinda obvious.
: People also downvote when they disagree with horseshit conspiracy theories.
Conspiracy theories such as "games make players toxic and we need to cure them" {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: What are you quoting from? Those lines don’t sound vaguely familiar, despite sounding like they’re from Riot. Seems like a reasonable tip. It indicates that Riot uses reports, and indicates to new players what to do if they come across a negative player.
It's the opposite of reasonable. It's hysteric. Yes, hysteric probably describes it best.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AQhagFdB,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2020-01-13T01:33:54.608+0000) > > I have a feeling First off, you can have feelings but they just don't make good arguments. Secondly reporting other because of feeling is irrational. Even Riot tells players to NOT retaliate, how is that not stoic? But at the same time they ask players to report others which is also retaliation. I think what the OP said there is really obvious. If objectively provocative or aggressive behavior was meant there, why does it say "uncomfortable"? It really makes no sense. This literally includes actions by other players that are not even intentionally aggressive or provocative. > Stoicism tends to be especially unhealthy because it teaches people their feelings are wrong and need to be suppressed but > With respect to League, it is perfectly acceptable to be angry or frustrated at other players. What's not okay is lashing out at them. You mean players can be angry but are not allowed to show it. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> Even Riot tells players to NOT retaliate, how is that not stoic? But at the same time they ask players to report others which is also retaliation. So avoiding social interaction and reporting instead. That's what I am saying.
Rioter Comments
: It's just crazy acting like a game where 90% of items give nothing but more stats has "statcheck champs" and "non statcheck champs". It's a term made up by riot to justify their hatred for bruiser and that's it. Melee champions by default have more gameplay than adcs for example. Yet no one EVER talks about marksman being statchecks despite them LITERALLY be based on uncounterable AUTOATTACKS FROM RANGE who ONLY buy items that AMPLIFY SAID AUTOATTACKS.
If you kite, it's not a statcheck, because you prevent the enemy from just using their offensive stats. A real statcheck would be 2 olafs beating each other and the one with better stats wins. They check each others offensive stats vs defensive stats.
: i really hate the mentality ranked breeds in players
I find it ironic when amateur wannabe sociologists like you guys think they have some really good understanding about how the internet works, but then you consistently fail to see the simple and obvious things. The internet doesn't make people "toxic". You just don't understand it. You act like people who say "kill yourself" actually mean it. So you make some big elaborate convoluted concept about all these hidden social mechanics and then you want power to reform everyone. Just because somebody said "kill yourself" in the chat of an online game and you can't get over it, because you take it that seriously. And you think that makes you adult.... really!? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Arammus (EUW)
: hm... its 2020 and each year humanity took several steps backwards taking everything as more and more offensive. i wonder how many ppl, in 2020, would consider "sup gays bois" as hatespeech.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8jGnBNOJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-12T02:45:34.314+0000) > > hm... > its 2020 and each year humanity took several steps backwards taking everything as more and more offensive. > i wonder how many ppl, in 2020, would consider "sup gays bois" as hatespeech. You got downvoted so there is your answer. Just discussing it triggers people. LUL
: Why did the enemy team say "sup gay bois" in all chat when i aint even gay??
: If Riot Games was a Restaurant
If Riot was a restaurant and you would order fries with more salt they would give you less fries instead + some weird spices you never asked for.
: Stop blaming it on a new season.
Season 10 is as much of a disappointment as season 9. Binary balance, always stale meta until Riot comes out with some forced changes and placebo buffs and nerfs or a new reworks / champions that take top of the food chain. It becomes boring really fast and I actually stopped playing LoL for a long time last year. There are better games.
: Called it a month ago, everyone losing games is pissed about jungle agency over the game
This back and forth of jungle reworks seems really pointless and it's disappointing. You can tell that Riot is just clueless about what they wanna do and especially how to bring some kind of consistent balance back to the game. Seems like they only patch to shift the meta towards a few different champion and then people wonder what these random changes are supposed to achieve. The game is overall so messed up that the meta always ends up being stale with very few options or ways out and then Riot has to roll out the next changes to shift it again.
: OK Rujitra, explain to me the system then. Because I'm pretty sure if I just typed a bunch of swear words and someone reported me, I'd get banned. If I literally launched a game of Rift, and typed in the F word and the R word, as long as I got reported, I'd get banned. Even though there is no context. Even though these words are not directed towards someone. It's an automated punishment. And that is insanity. An AI is not capable of making judgements in context. You need peer review.
Most reports are pure salt, but players like telling themselves it makes them morally superior. I stopped reporting altogether except when somebody clearly runs it down with zero visible intention to win. But to be honest I don't care about getting feeders banned either, they will get bored of running it down anyway, they are mostly punishing themselves by wasting their time every game.
: What’s worse? A stat check champ? Or an overloaded champ?
Your definitions of stat check/overloaded in all honesty make no sense. PS: probably because both are terms that salty players made up, because they didn't want to say "overpowered" Yasuo is as much of a stat check as he is overloaded. Overloaded with item synergy which makes him a stat check... or something like that. Kinda hard to have a discussion when you throw around these vague terms. Seems pointless.
: The suspension system is unfair.
Riot: you shouldn't retaliate Also Riot: creates automated punishment system that is used as means to retaliate by most players {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
BerKehtt (NA)
: Riot's client has actually been running on a different engine for the last few weeks. They still have plenty of kinks to work out, but it is generally working for a lot more people. I no longer have the issue where my profile name, picture, and level wont load, the friends list doesn't appear, and the loot tab not working. These have all seemed to stop for me, and they have mentioned that they ARE planning on having it damn-near perfect within the next few patches. Just make sure you remember it IS Riot, so it will probably have some fixes about every other patch, considering half of the patches are just skins, chromas, bugfixes, and slight tweaks to champions.
The client has issues, but the actual league of legends exe has other worse issues. Game breaking for some, unplayable.
: Riot Lutzburg is taking fire from Wukong Mains because of his update. They conveniently ignore it was a straight up buff. https://twitter.com/RiotLutzburg/status/1215024206393401344?s=19
I've seen it on pbe and I immediately thought: Isn't this just a buff? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: First match of the season ends with horrendous matchmaking
...and if you had won you would maybe be iron III Just play more games.
: Unfortunately his spin move is not stylish enough to be good in a cinematic so it does not win there. Q and R are both excellent though.....not excellent enough to beat Sylas but excellent for style points.
Only a woman like Lux can break the chains of the Patriarchy. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: Wish more would be done with Sion
Sion is not a juggernaut, he is just a weird handicapped bruiser/tank that has to kite melee champions to be effective.
Kuponya (NA)
: In every cinematic Garen is in, he does not spin to win in a single one of them
Show more

Salty Mc Feed

Level 44 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion