Rioter Comments
: Let me clear the air here about my match history
I once played leona top, man she sets up the jungler so well.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Just the Lip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JfNHIOuP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-28T04:25:52.329+0000) > > {{summoner:1}} > > {{item:3139}} > > {{item:3140}} > > {{item:3157}} > > {{item:2420}} > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} you know here is the thing that i dont get with cleanse, Scimitar and QSS. is that when you are hit by a CC like lets say a full AP morgana Q, and you cleanse that, the problem is that you already lost 40% to 50% of your HP well depending on who you are but usually if you have a QSS or a scimitar you are an ADC. there isnt much left to kill you. lets say a syndra stuns you and has 6 balls on the ground already. you already got hit by the q, you already got hit by the stun which you cleansed so professionally at the time of impact, but you still took the damage and now you are at 40% HP, that ult is gonna murder you, cleanse or not. These things sometimes fall flat on their faces when the very CC ability has so much damage, that you end up with the same result anyway... dead. if a stun or snare lasts 1 second but it takes 0.3 seconds to kill you (since damage is off the leash these days) whats .3 seconds free going to do to you? while OP questions the CC, i question the damage of this game currently. Been dying too much with 0.00 death timers on recap its mesmerizing. now zhonya's has a bit of an argument where it just stretches your death timer from .3 to 2.8... so there is that.
: Let me clear the air here about my match history
because people cant get the idea of "An engineer can build the best car, but you need a good driver to bring out its full potential" much like aviation engineers, they all suck at flying. but they know how to make a plane. Pilots are great at flying said plains, but they suck at making them. You dont need high elo or a good match history to give a good suggestion/feedback based on an observation. But oh well. You really just need to know math and realize patterns to see flaws in any design in this game. Add a few numbers, check a few patterns and there you go. Im not the best player in this game. but i know one thing for sure. Champions in this game will continue to be made with bloated abilities until the item shop changes. mark my words, they will come true soon enough.
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MF is my Waifu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pTQQXEBE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-16T11:47:47.344+0000) > > Yeah. She's shit this season. > > Pick up another ADC. > > Kai'Sa is just as thicc (if not thiccer, let's be honest) and does more damage. No she isn't. She holds a 52-53% + win rate in EVERY ELO except Iron. Her one tricks have nearly a 58%. Just because you can't click and 1 shot someone with a Dark Harvest auto attack doesn't mean the champion is bad. If anything she's in the most balanced state now than ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pTQQXEBE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-16T12:42:45.359+0000) > > No she isn't. > > She holds a 52-53% + win rate in EVERY ELO except Iron. > > Her one tricks have nearly a 58%. > > Just because you can't click and 1 shot someone with a Dark Harvest auto attack doesn't mean the champion is bad. > > If anything she's in the most balanced state now than ever. just so you know, I HATE the dark harvest build and i dont use it because its stupid and not intended for ADCs. and is a bad way to play in general. its slow and heavy, if you can understand what I mean. her attack speed builds are aweful! held back by this aweful passive that she needs to bounce around but she has no damage when there is no one around to bounce targets to. they nerfed her base and growth because she has love tap to "compenstate with" she needs to be in lane all the time in case she needed to bounce an attack on something to get the crit. out side of that she wont do much, and you better hope your team is good enough to set up an ult. and the more important part is for the enemy to be stupid enough to sit in it. or even group up for it. and no she is not in the most balanced state ever, i've been playing her for 5 years now. I can tell when she has a problem. and no im not talking about 1 shotting people with dark harvest. I dont even use that build. I hate the fact that this dark harvest build was shoved in MFs face and shes forced to take it because she has nothing better. while being an aweful build all around.
Rioter Comments
: What is Toxicity?
it varies from one person to another. so you should get the answer from the owners of the game really. cause only their opinion matters in this case.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is fervor back on adc?
i never take anything else. warlords is barely noticeable to me. but 64 AD for free? thats an entire damage item.
: >mages > ability power, CDR, and mana regen Actually its Ability Power, CDR and Flat Mana Mana Regen is designated for Supports according to Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaddyFantome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oOt1UsJA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-11T20:03:02.796+0000) > > Actually its Ability Power, CDR and Flat Mana > > Mana Regen is designated for Supports according to Riot. aha, well i dont exactly remember the stats for each archetype but close enough.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I think people complain because people would rather stare at death timers than actually play support when they're autofilled. Support can be fun; don't have to worry about csing, only focus on fighting/poking the enemy, not stressed if you don't have kills, set up big plays, etc. Definitely not the most engaging role over the whole game, but it's not that bad to play 10% of your games. But people think instead "Damn, I can't try to 1 v 5 late game with yasuo so I might as well yasuo support and troll the adc".
> [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QkGjvdjv,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2017-01-12T17:48:01.765+0000) > > I think people complain because people would rather stare at death timers than actually play support when they're autofilled. > Support can be fun; don't have to worry about csing, only focus on fighting/poking the enemy, not stressed if you don't have kills, set up big plays, etc. > Definitely not the most engaging role over the whole game, but it's not that bad to play 10% of your games. > But people think instead "Damn, I can't try to 1 v 5 late game with yasuo so I might as well yasuo support and troll the adc". go play dota and you will see how engaging support. you wouldnt believe it.
: You would not get autofilled 7 times in a row. It doesn't work that way...
> [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QkGjvdjv,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2017-01-12T15:45:33.565+0000) > > You would not get autofilled 7 times in a row. It doesn't work that way... pretty sure didnt say auto filled. i said off role. which i gave up on. this fucking system, treats my secondary like a primary.
: I'm going to be honest, I think people complain about Autofill too much.
> [{quoted}](name=Harriet TubgirI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QkGjvdjv,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-12T06:08:11.069+0000) > > I main Mid - it's the role I select every single queue and I off-pick Top, and I'll say 80% of my games, I get mid, 15% top, and maybe 5% I get thrown in as support. > > As far as I know, Mid is the most highly contested lane, and I get it consistently. > > The way people complain about autofill, you'd think it happens half the time, but in my own experience, it's not true. > > And I imagine in silver/bronze, it's even less because there are simply more players to fill out people in the roles they actually want. really? tell me about the times im always thrown in off role then... whats that? 7 times in a row? yeah for this very reason i gave up on choosing anything... choosing a primary? why would you when secondary is always looking at you... if you are not getting your primary role its a gamble. so might just go for fill and gamble anyway.
: Marksmen's problem: They're balanced by weakness, their strengths are always a constant
do you remember that one fight from the movie Gladiator where 1 man is given a sword and another man is chained to him and is given a shield? thats league of legends. no ADC can survive without tanks and no tank can survive without an ADC. though you say ADCs are supposed to kill tanks quickly, the marksmen update did the exact opposite. and marksmen became the worst at killing tanks. the reason is because in that update, ADCs got linked so hard to attack speed crit and damage, while their ability to penetrate armor got wrecked. which is why {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} and {{item:3147}} became dominant in the bot lane. these 3 items in combination with 20 physical penetration from masteries can have you ignore up to 60 flat armor pen, along with the 30% from cleaver in general. it meant you were doing true damage on all of your attacks. but these items take space so there wasnt enough room for attack speed and crit. why would i get {{item:3508}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3046}} and end up with 200 damage with 100% crit chance but 0 armor pen? if you crit the 200 damage, thats about 500 damage (with the IE bonus of 50%). However, the enemy has so much armor he reduces the damage i do by 60% which leaves me at 80 damage after reductions the crit of 80 is 200... thats nothing when considering tanks' HPs can ramp up to 4k and 5k. but you cant make something unkillable... but also you cant just have it lose its purpose! if ADCs are too strong tanks lose their purpose and if tanks are too strong they become unkillable and ADCs lose their purpose. if it does land on a middle ground... well then the game becomes stale and boring. Edit: i would like to add that ever since the recent magic damage buff against towers. where your autos benefit from AP against towers AP champions have been able to take down towers way faster than ADCs. just check out how fast Diana can chunk down a tower with her passive. its worse than nasus! or a veigar who stacked so much AP.
awdaf (NA)
: The sleeper OP of next season while everyone is cramming assassins will be.......
someone who scales with armor looks fabulous and can make everyone invulnerable.
Rioter Comments
Caekie (NA)
: if you knew anything about game design and balance you'd realize that self sufficient characters are the most horrendous things to balance. the reasons support exists is to provide what other classes lack. if you had a tank that could take huge damage, and then self heal for the equivalent damage taken you would never die with your own efforts. this kind of paradigm would negate the efforts of 2~3+ people with one person worth of effort. if you had a dps that could unload huge amounts of damage while also being unkillable from self healing skills that would also be broken by design. you would literally have no reason for a tank OR a support. you seem to not be familiar with the term "the holy trinity" of mmorpgs. "the tank, dps and healer" go look it up before you post any further tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Caekie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2016-06-28T00:01:29.957+0000) > you seem to not be familiar with the term "the holy trinity" of mmorpgs. "the tank, dps and healer" go look it up before you post any further tbh. im fully aware of it and it sucks. it forces entire groups of people to be centered around one guy. WoW... if the tank dies and there are no battle ress' left. the fight ends. the entire raid of 25 people is resting on the shoulders of 1 guy knowing what he is doing and 5 others keeping everyone up. if one of these 6 die its a major blow. if one of the 19 die its not that big of a deal.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T23:34:51.482+0000) > > morde is a joke. we all know that in the LCS if you want to insult the other the team you pick morde And this is the part where I blacklist you so I dont have to see your posts anymore. He was picked multiple times and won with it. Back when DFG was a thing Roccats used him super well, Unicorns of Love did too, other teams as well. He also had a constant 50% winrate pre-rework for -years-. Post rework he was so broken he was basically pick/ban as well. I'm done. You clearly know nothing about what you're talking about. Blacklisted, I can no longer see your posts.
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T23:39:20.860+0000) > > And this is the part where I blacklist you so I dont have to see your posts anymore. > > He was picked multiple times and won with it. Back when DFG was a thing Roccats used him super well, Unicorns of Love did too, other teams as well. He also had a constant 50% winrate pre-rework for -years-. > > Post rework he was so broken he was basically pick/ban as well. > > I'm done. You clearly know nothing about what you're talking about. Blacklisted, I can no longer see your posts. also one more thing, for you to mention post rework morde just shows how oblivious you are. post rework morde was only picked because he was 1 shotting everyone. due to bullshit AP ratios not because his rework was a success. his rework is a complete fail and everyone knows that by now. and thats why he is on riots rework list AGAIN.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:51:07.412+0000) > > you know there are examples in real life where a family feeds a kid only to have him turn out to be a complete piece of shit. its not guaranteed. you fed your team good. now lets see if they have the brains to appreciate it and actually do something with it. and not just run around like mindless chicken and die and throw all of YOUR EFFORTS down a drain. > > thats the my whole argument as a support player you don't get to control any outcome of the game. you may feed your team and support them but they can also throw like idiots. But ive already fed my team tons of kills. Ive already tried my hardest to win that game and help my teammates. It doesn't matter if we win or lose because I played to the best of my ability. Now sure you might get stupid people but that doesn't matter. Same as how It doesnt matter if people acknowledge what I do. I know I played my best and that is enough. Dont focus on what your team could've done better but try focus on what you could've done better. Imo
> [{quoted}](name=bottledpoop,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000d00000001,timestamp=2016-06-27T23:41:59.652+0000) > > But ive already fed my team tons of kills. Ive already tried my hardest to win that game and help my teammates. It doesn't matter if we win or lose because I played to the best of my ability. Now sure you might get stupid people but that doesn't matter. Same as how It doesnt matter if people acknowledge what I do. I know I played my best and that is enough. Dont focus on what your team could've done better but try focus on what you could've done better. Imo problem is you lose LP if you lose with them so that adds insult to injury.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T23:34:51.482+0000) > > morde is a joke. we all know that in the LCS if you want to insult the other the team you pick morde And this is the part where I blacklist you so I dont have to see your posts anymore. He was picked multiple times and won with it. Back when DFG was a thing Roccats used him super well, Unicorns of Love did too, other teams as well. He also had a constant 50% winrate pre-rework for -years-. Post rework he was so broken he was basically pick/ban as well. I'm done. You clearly know nothing about what you're talking about. Blacklisted, I can no longer see your posts.
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T23:39:20.860+0000) > > And this is the part where I blacklist you so I dont have to see your posts anymore. > > He was picked multiple times and won with it. Back when DFG was a thing Roccats used him super well, Unicorns of Love did too, other teams as well. He also had a constant 50% winrate pre-rework for -years-. > > Post rework he was so broken he was basically pick/ban as well. > > I'm done. You clearly know nothing about what you're talking about. Blacklisted, I can no longer see your posts. yeah i was talking exactly about that roccat game where jankos picked the shitty being. only to see a twitter message show up saying "roccat really underestimated (cant remember who the team was) with that mordekaiser pick" if picking morde is a sign of underestimation in a game then thats clearly a bad sign. also i like multiple times... like what 10 times at max in 3 years? wow what a multiple times!
Malfini (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-27T21:41:46.589+0000) > > > counter strike doesn't have it. Unreal tournament didn't have it. starcraft doesn't have it warcraft the RTS didnt have it. Generals zero hour didnt have it, Call of Duty (cant believe im saying this) also doesn't have a shitty support side kick role and nor does battlefield. > CSGO have a support role-the awper. StarCraft is a 1v1 game but there are support units. Warcraft-there are support units. Generals Zero Hour-had a copy of it before but did not play it because of my potato computer could not run the graphics. CoD-meh
> [{quoted}](name=Malfini,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2016-06-27T23:28:11.009+0000) > > CSGO have a support role-the awper. > StarCraft is a 1v1 game but there are support units. > Warcraft-there are support units. > Generals Zero Hour-had a copy of it before but did not play it because of my potato computer could not run the graphics. > CoD-meh yes but the player himself is not limited to being a support. well if being an AWPer qualifies as support then thats what said about the concept of "fire support" in real life. its mostly devastating fire power that takes time rearm. awpers can one shot people and they can win games on their own. unlike the condoms in MOBAs (thanks IAMS4T4N what an accurate description!) in RTS you have the choice to make support units but that doesn't mean you are limited to them. as a player you have a fully functional army. mobas on the other hand instead of giving you control of an army they give you control of a soldier in the army whose job might not be so flashy or bright. like a janitor who cleans the barracks daily only to have his army fail at war and fail the country. wow.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T23:15:04.935+0000) > > nasus is the only juggernaut confirmed. You mentioned the Juggernaut update making tanks do damage as a way of having to fix things, akin to Nasus's Q. Except, it didn't. Skarner already did damage. Darius definitely already did damage, same with Garen, same with Mordekaiser (who literally has no CC and still has none). If you REALLY want to cite a good example you'd mention how Maokai was changed to have % damage on his W. But, you know, that'd take having actual insight on the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000b000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T23:21:40.583+0000) > > You mentioned the Juggernaut update making tanks do damage as a way of having to fix things, akin to Nasus's Q. > > Except, it didn't. > > Skarner already did damage. Darius definitely already did damage, same with Garen, same with Mordekaiser (who literally has no CC and still has none). > > If you REALLY want to cite a good example you'd mention how Maokai was changed to have % damage on his W. > > But, you know, that'd take having actual insight on the game. yet most changes amplified their damage so what are you on about? darius was allowed to get 5 stacks instantly to deal ture damage. garen was made to spin more to do more damage and got conditional true damage on his ult and morde got butchered. morde is a joke. we all know that in the LCS if you want to insult the other the team you pick morde. he falls into a worse category. and i dont know jack about skarner so wont talk about him. but the items that came with that patch were made to make tanks do damage. sterak, titanic hydra and deadmans plate these are all items that allow you to deal damage while being a tank.
IAMS4T4N (NA)
: i love playing supportive roles in games its fun being a condom for your team {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=IAMS4T4N,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2016-06-27T23:17:01.567+0000) > > i love playing supportive roles in games > its fun being a condom for your team > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} someone who understands at last. couldnt put it better myself
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:49:34.181+0000) > > juggernauts update made every tank deal damage... i wonder why. Juggernaut update didn't touch Nasus. Are you going to keep saying stupid shit or are you done yet?
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000b0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T23:14:14.852+0000) > > Juggernaut update didn't touch Nasus. > > Are you going to keep saying stupid shit or are you done yet? nasus is the only juggernaut confirmed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:51:07.412+0000) > > you know there are examples in real life where a family feeds a kid only to have him turn out to be a complete piece of shit. its not guaranteed. you fed your team good. now lets see if they have the brains to appreciate it and actually do something with it. and not just run around like mindless chicken and die and throw all of YOUR EFFORTS down a drain. > > thats the my whole argument as a support player you don't get to control any outcome of the game. you may feed your team and support them but they can also throw like idiots. You're right, we shouldn't take care of children because they might grow up to be bad people. Just cut them down at the source, kids are just a waste of space.
> [{quoted}](name=SkyBluXIII,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:58:04.702+0000) > > You're right, we shouldn't take care of children because they might grow up to be bad people. > > Just cut them down at the source, kids are just a waste of space. where did i say WE SHOUDLNT? i just said its not guaranteed and thats how supporting feels.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MuX0wcdP,comment-id=0004000200000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:31:40.521+0000) > > if people would only understand that its food that keeps them alive and not money the world has a chance at changing for the better. food grows money doesnt food keeps you alive money is situational. > > if you have a farm you eat from why would you buy food? if you can make your own cloths why would you buy them? if every group of people form a society that rubs each others' backs with trading benefits what need is there for money? > > is it too simple a life? yes, but its definitely a permanent one. > > look at all the huge corporations that exist today. what are they? food industry, cloths industry, medicine industry, construction industries. > > basics of life, taken from the people given to corporations and the common people were pushed towards "services" jobs. Arguably Money comes from trees, and trees grow, so... Seriously though, as much as a society without money sounds like a good idea, it has major flaws. To give you an example, in the "purge" episode from rick & morty, at the end of it the inhabitants wanted to create a society like that. They were like "Who will make food?" "I can! But why would I give it to you?" "Well, I'm good at making clothes, so I could give you that" "What about those other guys?" "Well, I could keep track of the food stocks while you're busy making it.." "But that's not as important as making the food, so why would you have the same quantities as I do?" ...you get the idea. It just ended up being worse than before. I don't see how would it work either. Think about it : If you have to trade for everything, how would some people get their stuffs? Imagine this. You're a doctor. You want food. The farmers never need you, because they're perfectly healthy. What are you going to do? Eat your clothes? An architect comes to you and says he needs help. Why would you help him if you already have a house, since he can't "trade" you his services? I know what you're thinking, you could probably help that guy in exchange for food, but that's not my point. Some jobs would be more important than others, and in the end, wouldn't all the ressources still end in the hands of a defined group, like it is right now? ... > [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MuX0wcdP,comment-id=0004000200000001,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:47:03.218+0000) > > Again, what I'm more interested in learning whether or not the U.S. would currently benefit from another war? We're certainly ready for it and as we've proven for over a decade nobody would want to mess with us because we'll fuck them long time. To be fair, you'd have to define "benefit". If the US beats their enemies... They might win the war, sure. But they'd probably screw up the economy, infrastructures, social stuffs of the other places. And in a world where we're quite interdependant, how would that benefit you from dominating your ennemies and/or rivals? You mess up places like iran and irak, you can say goodbye to your precious petrol, they won't be able to exploit it when they have to rebuild everything. At least, you could import it from other places in the world, but that wouldn't work with every product....
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MuX0wcdP,comment-id=00040002000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:54:54.112+0000) > > Arguably > Money comes from trees, and trees grow, so... > Seriously though, as much as a society without money sounds like a good idea, it has major flaws. > To give you an example, in the "purge" episode from rick & morty, at the end of it the inhabitants wanted to create a society like that. They were like "Who will make food?" "I can! But why would I give it to you?" "Well, I'm good at making clothes, so I could give you that" "What about those other guys?" "Well, I could keep track of the food stocks while you're busy making it.." "But that's not as important as making the food, so why would you have the same quantities as I do?" ...you get the idea. It just ended up being worse than before. > I don't see how would it work either. Think about it : If you have to trade for everything, how would some people get their stuffs? Imagine this. You're a doctor. You want food. The farmers never need you, because they're perfectly healthy. What are you going to do? Eat your clothes? An architect comes to you and says he needs help. Why would you help him if you already have a house, since he can't "trade" you his services? I know what you're thinking, you could probably help that guy in exchange for food, but that's not my point. Some jobs would be more important than others, and in the end, wouldn't all the ressources still end in the hands of a defined group, like it is right now? ... for the doctor example. its kinda funny but would you go around and make people sick just so you can treat them to make money? the thing is, in the past people used to be clans not individuals. thing about clans is that they are family. why does that matter? lets say your father is a taxi driver. if he drives you somewhere (his child) does he make you pay a fee? obviously not cause he is working to feed you why would he take it from you? its a useless cycle. the only one who is inclined to feed you for no benefit to his own is your "father/mother" cause they just feel inclined to do so they brought you to this world they take care of you. but also as a child you should be inclined to return this favor later when they are at their own time of weakness that is when they are old. family values are diminishing in the west. part of which the middle east doesn't want western thought to invade their lands too. such a life relies heavily on morality and emotion which you cant really force in a written law. people are either moral or immoral. a poor man would steal to feed himself right? if he was moral he would ask instead and if the one being asked can give him something. then to maintain this morality he needs to give it to him cause otherwise that would mean he is just pushing him to stealing. dont know if that makes it any clearer.
: I like playing support. I like helping my teammates and carrying by getting my team fed.
> [{quoted}](name=bottledpoop,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:39:56.409+0000) > > I like playing support. I like helping my teammates and carrying by getting my team fed. you know there are examples in real life where a family feeds a kid only to have him turn out to be a complete piece of shit. its not guaranteed. you fed your team good. now lets see if they have the brains to appreciate it and actually do something with it. and not just run around like mindless chicken and die and throw all of YOUR EFFORTS down a drain. thats the my whole argument as a support player you don't get to control any outcome of the game. you may feed your team and support them but they can also throw like idiots.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:28:13.580+0000) > > if he didnt have the scaling on his Q he would be trash yes. "If he doesnt have a fundamental part he's bad" No shit?
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:36:42.418+0000) > > "If he doesnt have a fundamental part he's bad" > > No shit? juggernauts update made every tank deal damage... i wonder why.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MuX0wcdP,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:08:53.785+0000) > > I'm wondering if we're at a point in our society where we would need to break down in order to be built back up and grow even stronger. The thought came to me when I remembered a friend of mines back in high school had an idea for an anti-hero who starts wars for the sake to advancing human society. That's quite funny. I've often thought that the only way humanity could achieve a long-lasting peace/progress nowadays was if there was something that would force the unification and the cooperation of the "leaders of the world", might it be a threat that nobody could overcome on their own or a global governement/supreme ruler... I guess that the latter isn't a good option because we could end up being like in 1984 or there would still be a group rulling over everybody while the former would probably end as soon as the problem would've been solved. Can something really be done about humanity?
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MuX0wcdP,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:25:30.941+0000) > > That's quite funny. I've often thought that the only way humanity could achieve a long-lasting peace/progress nowadays was if there was something that would force the unification and the cooperation of the "leaders of the world", might it be a threat that nobody could overcome on their own or a global governement/supreme ruler... I guess that the latter isn't a good option because we could end up being like in 1984 or there would still be a group rulling over everybody while the former would probably end as soon as the problem would've been solved. Can something really be done about humanity? if people would only understand that its food that keeps them alive and not money the world has a chance at changing for the better. food grows money doesnt food keeps you alive money is situational. if you have a farm you eat from why would you buy food? if you can make your own cloths why would you buy them? if every group of people form a society that rubs each others' backs with trading benefits what need is there for money? is it too simple a life? yes, but its definitely a permanent one. look at all the huge corporations that exist today. what are they? food industry, cloths industry, medicine industry, construction industries. basics of life, taken from the people given to corporations and the common people were pushed towards "services" jobs.
: Another thing, if you think full tank Nasus is "dependent on his team to do well" you haven't seen a good Nasus. A good tank can carry his team if they are even basically competent.
> [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:26:56.816+0000) > > Another thing, if you think full tank Nasus is "dependent on his team to do well" you haven't seen a good Nasus. > > A good tank can carry his team if they are even basically competent. if he didnt have the scaling on his Q he would be trash yes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:18:11.390+0000) > > sven can 2 shot teams on his own... Eventually. It takes a lot of time for him to get to the AoE fucktruck stage. Meanwhile Rylai is locking people down for like three seconds, treant protector is healing turrets and boasts the best level 1 damage in the game, Winter is locking down and taunting everyone and Disruptor is sending you back to the fountain. There's no way around it: Supports are common in every game.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:23:59.137+0000) > > Eventually. It takes a lot of time for him to get to the AoE fucktruck stage. > > Meanwhile Rylai is locking people down for like three seconds, treant protector is healing turrets and boasts the best level 1 damage in the game, Winter is locking down and taunting everyone and Disruptor is sending you back to the fountain. There's no way around it: Supports are common in every game. maybe cause dota allows them to be bullshit but after the 20 minute mark they are utter shit. they dont win games. we have played games where in the first 20 mins we take all towers but we have 4 supports and a carry while the enemy team has 4 carries and a support and they win eventually. doesnt matter how much time it takes they win in the end. moral of the story is you can be the best support on earth. if your carry is shit then you will lose with him.
: Supports have to exist. In every RPG-style game there's someone who has the job of keeping people alive or buffed. If you don't have someone keeping you up and running, you're gonna have a shitty time. As an experiment, try removing a healer/support class from games. Now try to balance every role around being able to keep themselves alive or having CC-like abilities. In a single player game maybe this could work but in a PvP game you're going to have outright broken characters and outright trash characters. If you can make it work, more power to you, but this has just been a thing since the dawn of time.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:16:30.227+0000) > > Supports have to exist. > > In every RPG-style game there's someone who has the job of keeping people alive or buffed. If you don't have someone keeping you up and running, you're gonna have a shitty time. As an experiment, try removing a healer/support class from games. Now try to balance every role around being able to keep themselves alive or having CC-like abilities. In a single player game maybe this could work but in a PvP game you're going to have outright broken characters and outright trash characters. > > If you can make it work, more power to you, but this has just been a thing since the dawn of time. sven can 2 shot teams on his own...
Vacus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:05:56.878+0000) > > You say that like Battlefield is a model of good design that the game industry should aspire to, instead of a generic FPS with no distinguishing qualities other than its brand name.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:09:18.920+0000) > > You say that like Battlefield is a model of good design that the game industry should aspire to, instead of a generic FPS with no distinguishing qualities other than its brand name. at least it doesnt have long queue times. and yes only battlefield is mentioned cause i didnt mention other games in a previous post.
: "No one"? Come on, at least make better generalizations, you're baiting the support mains here. Actually no, you need to try harder at trolling. I mean, what's better than annoying people while never dying on your own, and that focusing you would only mean wasted efforts? If they die, I can't watch people getting annoyed anymore =(
> [{quoted}](name=Cancerous Lulu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-27T22:08:03.868+0000) > > &quot;No one&quot;? Come on, at least make better generalizations, you&#x27;re baiting the support mains here. Actually no, you need to try harder at trolling. > > I mean, what&#x27;s better than annoying people while never dying on your own, and that focusing you would only mean wasted efforts? If they die, I can&#x27;t watch people getting annoyed anymore =( annoying someone doesnt win games. its half a role. and im not only baiting support mains also tank mains. both these roles are dependent on someone else. EVEN THOUGH !!!!!! SUPPORT IN REAL LIFE IS EITHER ((-----AIR STRIKES------)) <<--- PILOTS HAVE THE BIGGEST DICKS IN THE WORLD LIKE IT OR NOT!!! ARTILLERY WHICH IS QUITE DESTRUCTIVE AND STRIKES SO MUCH FEAR IN PEOPLE!!!! SNIPERS AND MOUNTED MACHINE GUNS!!!! BATTLESHIPS WITH HUGE FUCKING CANNONS!!!! yet for some reason supports in these games are side kicks.
Spotty (NA)
: Confirmed riot is moded by anime fans and delete content based on personal opinion @Riot @TheCurator
the white house will form a legislation to allow weeb marriage weeb behavior weeb whatever the fuck. its only a matter of time. and before we know it people will be marrying their wall papers and waifus and pillows and the nation will ultimately commit national suicide due to having no next generation to carry over.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-06-27T21:47:45.536+0000) > > yeah same with goal keepers but goal keepers don&#x27;t win games Correct. Their goal (pun intended) is to not lose the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Judge Arcadia,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T21:48:31.082+0000) > > Correct. Their goal (pun intended) is to not lose the game. yeah imagine a game of 2 goal keepers shooting balls at each other the whole game. every game and its mother would end a 0 - 0 on the other hand look at basket ball. EVERYONE can do something EVERYONE can score EVERYONE is defending. no one is a side kick unless he really sucks.
: A good support should be so good at it that they are undeniably a carry through supporting. Like ubering in tf2. Kinda. Not at all. Unfortunately insurmountable heals/other 'supporty' mechanics taken to 11 are typically 'anti-fun', and getting to carry with no gold income 'has no counterplay'.
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-27T21:44:52.510+0000) > > A &#x27;good&#x27; support should be so good at it that they are undeniably, a carry through supporting. > > Like ubering in tf2. Kinda. > > Unfortunately unsurmountable heals/other &#x27;supporty&#x27; mechanics are &#x27;anti-fun&#x27;, and getting to carry with no gold income has &#x27;no counterplay&#x27;. yeah same with goal keepers but goal keepers don't win games
: Speaking for yourself? I enjoy playing tanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Judge Arcadia,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RY333KFs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-27T21:42:21.787+0000) > > Speaking for yourself? I enjoy playing tanks. doesnt mean you are not a minority. queue times are proof of that.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MuX0wcdP,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-06-27T20:01:41.970+0000) > > doesnt take a big army to obliterate anything these days. Don't have nukes or anything either. Literally just a tiny stupid island in the middle of nowhere.
> [{quoted}](name=BLU Medic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MuX0wcdP,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T20:02:33.632+0000) > > Don&#x27;t have nukes or anything either. > > Literally just a tiny stupid island in the middle of nowhere. its ok nuclear winter (depending on how real it is since its just a speculation) will take care of everyone. keep this in mind, if russia and the US fight a war the rest of the world will be destroy collaterally. the world is already split in 2 even though they try to show that it isnt. the west with some of the mid east countries and south korea in one hand. and china, russia, iran, north korea, syria in another. the rest of the neutral world will have to choose sides. much like how everyone had to choose between the allies and the nazis depending on their interests and how screwed up they were. though dont know how much of an ally the middle east would be because of israel. who knows what could happen. also the UN is a farce. anyway whether you answered no or answered yes, like it or not, ready or not its coming your preference changes nothing.
: Nope. We barely have an army and we'd just be obliterated.
> [{quoted}](name=BLU Medic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MuX0wcdP,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-06-27T20:01:01.653+0000) > > Nope. > > We barely have an army and we&#x27;d just be obliterated. doesnt take a big army to obliterate anything these days.
: Would You Want Another War?
yes the world needs a reset i hope its atomic this time. also corporate commander is running rampant. anyone who thinks governments are running anything is delusional. i mean look, riot is a good example. they have taken the mission of every parent in the world to right the behavior of every player of all ages with their tribunal whatever the fuck system. cause yeah that will fix the root problem "parents not doing their job". google wants to rule the country. microsoft is funding schooling bullshit. apple implemented a psychology field with their iproducts controlled sheep. and banks run everything.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Stop ban Malzahar!
> [{quoted}](name=Markus Vakarian,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PFMaRmql,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-20T12:51:42.206+0000) > > i can&amp;#039;t play him anymore. He was one of the campions i used to play more and now i can never pick him just because people is scared from his passive > They don&amp;#039;t care if Q,E and R has less damage than before. > They see his passive and think he&amp;#039;s OP he has a free 2 seconds bkb on his passive of course he will be banned!
: > [{quoted}](name=Sardaukar123,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AWawaJXX,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-18T11:34:46.974+0000) > > mages dont counter anti mage simply because he has a bullshit amount of magic resist in his E passive. also bashers. he might not be able to damage her as much as he would damage a mana hero but then that&#x27;s what counter picks are. now because shunpo is targeted and AM can blink wherever he wants instead if she goes in and doesnt kill him shes dead. simply due to abyssal or even just basher. > > she doesn&#x27;t need blink, but when you consider that shunpo is what? 500 range? vs 1200? yeah makes a difference. as for tryndamere. ancient apparition puts him in the dumpster. in case you dont know what AA does he blocks all healing even fountain healing. and when you reach 10% of HP you die instantly. the effect lasts for 17 seconds with aghs with a radius so huge you cant miss or you can set it up with euls. > > doom can still dumpster tryndamere. cause trynda relies on his E to maneuver around. once muted he wont be able to use abilities and people will be able to force staff away from him or even just ghost scepter or halberd him for the duration of his ult and since he is muted he cant use diffusal blade to remove ghost effects on others. so yeah still doom can trash him. > > bane can counter kata and tryn. as his ult goes throw bkb and nightmare is a bullshit ability. also faceless void. also tusk safety ball > > and you make it sound like kata would be such a problem that i need to be SO ready with that silence... let me tell you something. People have stopped faceless void from fucking over the whole team by silencing him during the CAST POINT of chronosphere which is about 0.3 seconds. A channeled ability that goes on for 3 seconds isnt going to be harder. > > dont forget that as much as bkb benefits katarina its not strictly available to her :) and thats the beauty of DotA 2&#x27;s item inventory. So let me get this straight... Champions in LoL work in DotA because DotA's balance is a fuckfest where nothing has a meaningful weakness. That was the reason I stopped playing DotA for League. Game Knowledge trumps skill.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AWawaJXX,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000007,timestamp=2016-05-20T12:20:47.062+0000) > > Obviously there&#x27;s not going to be anything but pointless arguing with you. can say the same to you.
Show more

Sardaukar123

Level 118 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion