: Ranked: A mad rush to see who can get assassin comp the fastest
Assassins aren't that strong homie. Glacials, Demons and Gunslingers can all screw them. Alter your positioning too.
: I mean 6 Knights is the biggest middle finger to Glacial/Rangers you can ever build - they LITTERALLY deal ZERO DMG! It's beyond hilarious x'D But yeah - they're completely screwed against EVERYTHING else - Sorcerers wipe them, Assassin as well. They probably should have some Poppy-ish Passive limiting burst DMG dealt to them to a percentage of their max Health. Not to crazy, though. This could really get out of hand fast.
> [{quoted}](name=Titanium70,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5duZemRM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-18T13:54:05.041+0000) > > I mean 6 Knights is the biggest middle finger to Glacial/Rangers you can ever build - they LITTERALLY deal ZERO DMG! It's beyond hilarious x'D > > But yeah - they're completely screwed against EVERYTHING else - Sorcerers wipe them, Assassin as well. > > They probably should have some Poppy-ish Passive limiting burst DMG dealt to them to a percentage of their max Health. Not to crazy, though. This could really get out of hand fast. Genius Could be something like 'takes 5 less dmg from autoattacks' (2) (4) (6) Damage above 25/20/10% of this units maximum health will have its remaining damage reduced by 40/50/60%. Also Leona NEEDs to be a Guardian.
Warix3 (EUW)
: I don't understand why they just don't give everyone the same amount of items. They say it's "for fun" because there is more RNG so it should be more fun. But I disagree, it's not fun at all. Which item you get is random in itself and that's just enough randomness. Having the amount of items random as well is just not fun and feels very unfair.
> [{quoted}](name=Warix3,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=o29KxEq7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-17T18:14:21.426+0000) > > I don't understand why they just don't give everyone the same amount of items. They say it's "for fun" because there is more RNG so it should be more fun. But I disagree, it's not fun at all. Which item you get is random in itself and that's just enough randomness. Having the amount of items random as well is just not fun and feels very unfair. Think about it a little. If items are guaranteed then the impact of what's coming up in your deck/re-rolls will be increased. It'll lead to people forcing stuff, a meta, etc. RNG isn't bad but I think they should introduce a pity pass or some mercy. Could be increasing future item chance, re-roll chance of hitting what you want, match order etc etc
: And here is shown how spoiled and entitled this generation of gamers is. At least in the west (na/eu). Tft Before: You got a chance to get an item component or nothing. Tft Now: You got a chance to get an item component. Or some gold. ----------------------------- Players then: Omg the rng is unfair. Some people have 3 items while I have just 2 components!!! Players now: Riot r%%%%%ed, 1 gold worthless. Riot important Tft and might improve it more. But the reaction to the improvement is a negative one, rather than "this is still not good enough", it's : "this is a slap over the face". Why would they improve or care if you guys react so negatively. Like imagine you play a game. And then when you die, your team flames you. And when you kill someone, they flame you even harder. when you take an objective, even more flame. You will be less likely to do teamwork with them.
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=7g5v2Irp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-18T11:18:56.534+0000) > > And here is shown how spoiled and entitled this generation of gamers is. > > At least in the west (na/eu). > Tft Before: > You got a chance to get an item component or nothing. > > Tft Now: > You got a chance to get an item component. Or some gold. > ----------------------------- > Players then: > Omg the rng is unfair. Some people have 3 items while I have just 2 components!!! > > > Players now: > Riot r%%%%%ed, 1 gold worthless. > > > Riot important Tft and might improve it more. > But the reaction to the improvement is a negative one, rather than "this is still not good enough", it's : "this is a slap over the face". > Why would they improve or care if you guys react so negatively. > > Like imagine you play a game. And then when you die, your team flames you. And when you kill someone, they flame you even harder. > when you take an objective, even more flame. > > You will be less likely to do teamwork with them. So every League game ever?
: Assassins need to get nerfed, then we'll move onto demons. Keep up, man.
> [{quoted}](name=NTrumpWeTrust,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=flPvHXvJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T00:42:46.877+0000) > > Assassins need to get nerfed, then we'll move onto demons. Keep up, man. Assassins? They're hard to force, easy to shutdown (glacial) can be straight up outdamaged (4 imperial) can be countered by positioning, and are reliant on a heavily contested pick (akali). They're also item dependent I forced demons in my most recent game annddd it was the only game today that I won. Went on 2 5+ winstreaks. Was first place for like the first 15 rounds I slumped once where I almost got shutdown by a glacial comp but then I changed my positioning, 3 starred elise and boom, enemy team got fucked. I wasn't even particularly lucky with re-rolls. Made numerous mistakes (re-rolling past champions I needed), and I straight up FORCED it, really the game was telling me to go ninja assassins but fuk dat. Early game I was running a 2 star kha along with morg, varus and elise. People were level 5/6 or even had 3 stars and I was shitting on them despite being afk most of the time. I forced demons sorcerer which probably wasn't even the most effective comp but who cares, won game.
: You don't like getting one coin, while others get Attackspeed or something else that actually helps?
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=7g5v2Irp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T23:37:03.248+0000) > > You don't like getting one coin, while others get Attackspeed or something else that actually helps? I don't even give a damn about what others are getting, as far as I'm concerned I can even it out in the long run What's driving me up the wall is the feeling of elation when I get a box drop only for the letdown of coins
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: No, this is just called delusion, a symptom of desperately wanting to like something that is inherently flawed. Understanding how to build an economy and how to transition into what youre given are easy to grasp. The hardest part of this game mode is understanding position and how it works. I still dont fully understand why my assassins sometimes dont jump to the farthest enemy (usually their hyper carry) and will instead leap into the middle of the enemy team and start hitting a tank in the back. Its not how its suppose to work based on the information im given, yet it seems to be the case roughly 50% of the time. Other positioning systems are easier to grasp, such as how Zephyr works and how to position your unit with it to hit a specific target. But its pretty infuriating when you transition to something late game by picking up a 4 cost unit, and then spend the rest of the game losing rounds because you never get to upgrade them to 2 star because the game simply doesnt offer that unit to you again, even though no one else in the game is building that unit. Its an enormous flaw in the design of the games champion buckets, and it alone completely undermines your arguements about RNG being less of a factor as your experience and knowledge grow. All the evidence you need to disprove what youre saying is available on any pro stream. They will have a placement tracker of the games theyve played and youll frequently see their placements range the full 8 slots, going from 1st the 7th in back to back games. These are the best players in the world and even they cant place top 3 every game. Imagine if this happened in normal LoL? Pros and Diamond level players losing to bronze and silvers because of nothing more than dice rolls? Get real
> [{quoted}](name=Scramrails,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=e3p5bd6a,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-07-16T14:03:30.413+0000) > > No, this is just called delusion, a symptom of desperately wanting to like something that is inherently flawed. Understanding how to build an economy and how to transition into what youre given are easy to grasp. The hardest part of this game mode is understanding position and how it works. I still dont fully understand why my assassins sometimes dont jump to the farthest enemy (usually their hyper carry) and will instead leap into the middle of the enemy team and start hitting a tank in the back. Its not how its suppose to work based on the information im given, yet it seems to be the case roughly 50% of the time. Other positioning systems are easier to grasp, such as how Zephyr works and how to position your unit with it to hit a specific target. > > But its pretty infuriating when you transition to something late game by picking up a 4 cost unit, and then spend the rest of the game losing rounds because you never get to upgrade them to 2 star because the game simply doesnt offer that unit to you again, even though no one else in the game is building that unit. Its an enormous flaw in the design of the games champion buckets, and it alone completely undermines your arguements about RNG being less of a factor as your experience and knowledge grow. > > All the evidence you need to disprove what youre saying is available on any pro stream. They will have a placement tracker of the games theyve played and youll frequently see their placements range the full 8 slots, going from 1st the 7th in back to back games. These are the best players in the world and even they cant place top 3 every game. Imagine if this happened in normal LoL? Pros and Diamond level players losing to bronze and silvers because of nothing more than dice rolls? > > Get real TFT has MMR If they're top tier players they'll be playing against other top tier players. As for the rest of your drivel, fine, don't take it from me, take it from a 'pro' instead https://dotesports.com/league-of-legends/news/hafu-explains-balance-between-rng-skill-in-tft Transitioning isn't easy wtf? There's so many places you can go wrong. Mid-game is the hardest part of this game because of it.
Scazie (EUW)
: The better you get at TFT the less it feels like RNG
No decent discussion to be had here. Can’t wait to style on all you plebs when ranked drops.
: {{champion:53}} Hello backline with bows. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/453170053?filter=highlights&sort=time
> [{quoted}](name=PikemanDim,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=WsVWWK2M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:32:06.973+0000) > > {{champion:53}} Hello backline with bows. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/453170053?filter=highlights&sort=time MUH recurve MUH Shoujin MUHHH RNG People actually need to shut the fuck up. Especially considering they're talking out of their ass
: " It's not about winning every game. it's about doing the BEST POSSIBLE in every game. If you're doing the absolute best you can in every game, you will hit top 3 at least 90% of the time." so if all 8 players try their best they will all place top 3? or will the rng fuck over 5 of them? im confused
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=e3p5bd6a,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:51:35.795+0000) > > " It's not about winning every game. it's about doing the BEST POSSIBLE in every game. If you're doing the absolute best you can in every game, you will hit top 3 at least 90% of the time." > > so if all 8 players try their best they will all place top 3? or will the rng fuck over 5 of them? im confused iF EvRy FoOtBAlL TeAm TrIeS DeY BeSt dEy ALl B ChAmpIoNs LeAgUe huhuh? Most unintelligent thing I've read all day.
: this is the rant of a fanboy, riot wants you to think like this, TFT is broken and unfair, pure and simple, no skill no brainpower required, the fact its getting ranked its sad, wait 3-5 months then make ranked, there are to many bugs, to much rng. last TFT i played i got rageblade first item, then rageblade second item, put them both on a tier 3 trist and won the game with zero effort, it was so unfair to the others in game, they couldnt even touch her, the game is stupid atm, needs alot of work, remove items would be a great start make it all about the pieces you have not the items
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=e3p5bd6a,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:25:18.196+0000) > > this is the rant of a fanboy, riot wants you to think like this, TFT is broken and unfair, pure and simple, no skill no brainpower required, the fact its getting ranked its sad, wait 3-5 months then make ranked, there are to many bugs, to much rng. last TFT i played i got rageblade first item, then rageblade second item, put them both on a tier 3 trist and won the game with zero effort, it was so unfair to the others in game, they couldnt even touch her, the game is stupid atm, needs alot of work, remove items would be a great start make it all about the pieces you have not the items What was your comp/champion items and at what point did the game end? Depending on that, it might have been possible for someone to shut down your Trist, but they didn't because they just weren't making the right decisions. Even if it was absolutely impossible, it was still possible for the person in that game who had the worst early luck to place top 3. So everything I said is still valid. It's an outlier, the real test is consistently placing top 3. Also I'm not a fanboy. I complain about LoL all the time. In fact, check out this post; https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/R70mU7lT-every-change-since-season-4-has-just-homogenised-champion-gameplay Now there I talk about how League has become more homogenised over the years and become boring, stale, and meta based because of it. Shitty work by Riot when you consider that most people's favourite seasons aren't anything past 6, most people's favourite seasons are either 2, 4 or 5. But in part, QQ was a cause. People complained about so much shit that RIOT nerfed or removed certain aspects of the game, which required more changes to rectify counterbalance and so on and on until now everything is just a reflection of something else. I don't want to see the same happen to TFT. Standardization of items would increase champion relevance. Champion relevance goes up? Suddenly hitting becomes more important, but so does champion synergy/classes. And if that goes up, then there'll be a strict meta where you try to force the same comp every fucking game. To an extent that already exists where people are forcing Sorcerer's to stomp. Thankfully Sorcerer's are trash early-game and it requires either a transition or pivot to get that 6 Sorc bonus. Transitions and pivots are difficult to do, and the skill that it requires is also gaited by luck. It's a delicate balance and I don't want to see it ruined. Does TFT need changes? Yep. The ones suggested by Boards? Fuck no. As of right now there's no guaranteed way to win (which seems to bother people) but it should stay like that. It's not about winning every game. it's about doing the BEST POSSIBLE in every game. If you're doing the absolute best you can in every game, you will hit top 3 at least 90% of the time. It's, also new, and was clearly rushed out by Riot as most of the tooltips aren't even right. Some executive probably said 'fuck it, LoL isn't doing so hot, we need something to increase playerbase engagement...Push the TFT Button' 'But sir, it's not ready yet, it could-' 'I said, push the button'.
: And Guinsoos, or atleast cap guinsoos at a certain AS%.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=hpx4gyRz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-15T11:29:02.717+0000) > > And Guinsoos, or atleast cap guinsoos at a certain AS%. It is capped. There's an AS cap of 2.5 Also LMFAO at thinking Shojin is the strongest item on TFT. It's not even top 5 tbh. People really need to stop QQing and give the game time to settle, or at this rate it'll end up being League of Legends 2.0 - horrible balance with a constantly changing meta that also happens to be boring. Ever notice that when people list their favourite season of LoL, it's never one of the more recent ones? Stop the QQ.
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:76}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:76}}
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-07-11T11:39:49.818+0000) > > {{champion:76}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:76}} RIP Bruiser Nidaleeeee You were loved. You will be missed.
Rioter Comments
: Community got better over time? There is no room for trolling if you want to win. {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:56}} Roughly 1/6 of roaster is played(not saying playable, the list would be much longer if we talked about what can be played) in more than one lane. > Then there's versatility in build paths. What happened to things like AD Malz, Bruiser Nid, Tankgar, Tank Riven, Tank Kha, Mid Assassin J4, etc etc etc (list is literally innumerable) Yeah, they took Malza, champ with already very small skill expression and deleted it. Everything in tank meta was playable as tank. I miss bruiser nid. I miss ap Kog and Ali top, but meta changes and that's how it is. >but still very much viable May I ask how it was viable? Many of these were either highly situational or bordelline trolling. I don't remember anyone who would say "Hmm, Brand jngle, easy win boys." > You're basically hamstringing yourself if you don't so much as take the most 'effecient' keystone for your champ You are acting like old rune system didn't have only few truly viable pages and rest was just very situational(just like now) or straigh up trolling. You can literally climb with anything in your elo(meta really matters only in masters+), but look at yourself, how much time you dedicated to learning some unusual pick? All I see is 100 games on Hec. I climbed to dia playing Rumble mid when everyone called me troll, year later, it's slowly getting some attention, meta changes, players improve, you won't get away with troll picks so easily anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zjbiA9BV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-08T16:50:34.548+0000) > > Community got better over time? There is no room for trolling if you want to win. > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:56}} > > Roughly 1/6 of roaster is played(not saying playable, the list would be much longer if we talked about what can be played) in more than one lane. > > Yeah, they took Malza, champ with already very small skill expression and deleted it. Everything in tank meta was playable as tank. I miss bruiser nid. I miss ap Kog and Ali top, but meta changes and that's how it is. > > May I ask how it was viable? Many of these were either highly situational or bordelline trolling. I don't remember anyone who would say "Hmm, Brand jngle, easy win boys." > > You are acting like old rune system didn't have only few truly viable pages and rest was just very situational(just like now) or straigh up trolling. > > You can literally climb with anything in your elo(meta really matters only in masters+), but look at yourself, how much time you dedicated to learning some unusual pick? All I see is 100 games on Hec. > > I climbed to dia playing Rumble mid when everyone called me troll, year later, it's slowly getting some attention, meta changes, players improve, you won't get away with troll picks so easily anymore. Wdym, Brand jungle was literally what Karthus jungle is rn at a certain point. He was always a decent pick so long as you could clear. It wasn't trolling, it was off-meta. What was once off-meta is trolling, now off-meta is simply anything that isn't FOTM, but still with cookie cutter build/lane choice. Most of the champs you listed were once decent-good in 2-3 roles, now they're either good in one role but barely playable in the other, or trash in both
Rioter Comments
Kai Guy (NA)
: Well a 60% Wr in a logistical distribution for Elo would be something like 67-74 point. With a low K each game is worth about 16 points if its considered "fair", using chess as my refrance for the value of 16. 32 and 16 being common Values used. So it should take about 12.5 games to get out of Elo's 200 point class intervals Assuming that Each Tier is meant to represent Riots class intervals then.. you need to have what ever value Riots equivilent for Elos 600 points would be to go from Bronze to Plat? That should be 37.5 games 600/16 Net positive MMR gains needed and that's for a 1v1 system. Due to teammate RNG I think its not unreasonable to expect Riots to take a little longer to cover that gap. Rn=Ro+K(W-We) being the standard for most adjustment formulas with what ever extra Dev modifications. Should be stated that WE variable generation will impact this and its very important to note that when K variable slowdown is made also will change the end result. No idea what riot runs for that so even if I wanted to calculate We I cant. If your not maintaining a dramatically higher WR in the lower MMS then its not going to change your rate of movement. If you had a dramatically higher WR and are now slowing down you shouldn't expect it to accelerate you as its clearly getting closer to the proper range. Tilting and throwing makes you less consistent as a player and damaged your Mean average performance which is what Elo style systems are meant to portray when accurate. So no. I do not think 32 games is a lot in relation to MMR. Last I saw a value from riot they listed it as 150-300 games for average range for correct placement on accounts. Play to win for another 100 games and get back to me on your win %. I expect your gonna be far closer to 50% around then.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5LEV01us,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T20:36:38.766+0000) > > Well a 60% Wr in a logistical distribution for Elo would be something like 67-74 point. > > With a low K each game is worth about 16 points if its considered "fair", using chess as my refrance for the value of 16. 32 and 16 being common Values used. > > So it should take about 12.5 games to get out of Elo's 200 point class intervals Assuming that Each Tier is meant to represent Riots class intervals then.. you need to have what ever value Riots equivilent for Elos 600 points would be to go from Bronze to Plat? > > That should be 37.5 games 600/16 Net positive MMR gains needed and that's for a 1v1 system. Due to teammate RNG I think its not unreasonable to expect Riots to take a little longer to cover that gap. > > Rn=Ro+K(W-We) being the standard for most adjustment formulas with what ever extra Dev modifications. > Should be stated that WE variable generation will impact this and its very important to note that when K variable slowdown is made also will change the end result. No idea what riot runs for that so even if I wanted to calculate We I cant. > > If your not maintaining a dramatically higher WR in the lower MMS then its not going to change your rate of movement. If you had a dramatically higher WR and are now slowing down you shouldn't expect it to accelerate you as its clearly getting closer to the proper range. > > Tilting and throwing makes you less consistent as a player and damaged your Mean average performance which is what Elo style systems are meant to portray when accurate. > > So no. I do not think 32 games is a lot in relation to MMR. Last I saw a value from riot they listed it as 150-300 games for average range for correct placement on accounts. > > Play to win for another 100 games and get back to me on your win %. I expect your gonna be far closer to 50% around then. Ngl I quit. Was too much of a time sink for me to stay invested There's also the point that playing in low elo dulls your skills, whereas playing in higher elos advances them. At first, I'd see so many mistakes, think wtf and take advantage of it. Now a lot of mistakes have become 'normal', i've adjusted to it and because of that it's becoming harder to pick out the smaller or less obvious mistakes, while medium mistakes seem more casual and smaller than they actually are. It's like higher elo streamers who say that playing in a elo lower than theirs can be hard in terms of prediction, because when they use skillshots they can predict what a challenger player will do, whereas a diamond/platinum players reactions might seem completely random and unpredictable to them. In my case, I'm giving too much benefit of doubt to my opponents, and teammates, because I'm assuming competence where there actually is none. Before I would have immediately noticed it for what it was - a mistake, and capitalized on it. Now the WTF! moments SEEM like less of a WTF and more like an oh?, because i've accimlatised to it. I think this is the trap of low elo, and the big frustration of it. It's such a mixed bag. I remember season 4/5 I was HARDSTUCK silver. No matter how I tried, I couldn't even hit gold. I 'acquired' a new account, and within 20 something games I was almost high platinum. People thought I was a high diamond 1 (or master tier as it was just introduced) smurf. Within 100 games I was almost diamond. Nothing had majorly changed in my playstyle (in fact, when I went back on my other account, I still struggled to get out of gold (but by switching between both accounts regularly, I eventually managed to). What changed is that instead of feeling disillusioned by grinding, I felt that my efforts were being appropriately rewarded by timely and effecient fashion - it's the difference between having to cycle up hill, and cycle across flat ground. On the prior, the more effort you put in, the faster it will get done, but not proportionally to the amount of exhaustion it will cause. In the latter, the more effort, the faster you will accelerate. I honestly think that LP bonuses for winstreaks/lossstreaks and a high win % over your past 10/20/30 games should be implemented. That way people get to where they're meant to be, faster. Which, in the age of modernity, is what life is all about. It's how we've been wired by environment around us. There's no doubt in my mind that there are people in, silver, for instance, that if they put their mind to it could INTENTIONALLY maintain an 80-90% wr over the next 20 games if they put their minds to it. Give them that incentive to put their minds to it. There are actually some surprising, and really potentially good players stuck in low elo. Maybe not Challenger good, but at least potentially diamond or even grandmaster good. Give them more competitive games so they can hit their potential imo. Not everyone is a RATIRL or Damir, not everyone is GOOD at playing in Low elo, there's even streamers who'll straight up say they suck at playing in low elo, i.e Yassuo. Some people just aren't suited for the grind and cesspit of low elo, but could potentially be good players, while others, such as elo boosters, seem to be optimized for it. Differences in mentality and approaches to the game, but not necessarily skill. EDIT: After reading about a bit it seems that the changes to Ranked led to early season inflated MMR and LP gains. Now it's being corrected by throttling LP and MMR gains. So I wasn't wrong in saying it seems like bullshit compared to previous seasons, because it is!
Kai Guy (NA)
: Your starting MMR Balance Was in Bronze. You have 32 Wins over losses. So your MMR balance now is Gold 2 going off who your placed with. What's unfair about That? The system expectation last time I saw a number was about 150 to 300 games before its accurately placed an account. Your winning. Your climbing. When that stops you stop. Its not very complicated is it? Riot changed the MMR values for Divisions and Tiers this season don't gauge them off last year. Just because Iron exists does not make it actually change ranges for ladder breakdowns.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5LEV01us,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T19:43:47.030+0000) > > Your starting MMR Balance Was in Bronze. You have 32 Wins over losses. So your MMR balance now is Gold 2 going off who your placed with. What's unfair about That? > > The system expectation last time I saw a number was about 150 to 300 games before its accurately placed an account. > > Your winning. Your climbing. When that stops you stop. Its not very complicated is it? > > Riot changed the MMR values for Divisions and Tiers this season don't gauge them off last year. Just because Iron exists does not make it actually change ranges for ladder breakdowns. Phrasing it as '32 wins over losses' makes it sound small until you factor in that my 'losses' are 50. Elo system is meant to match you up with players of comparatively similar skill levels as fast as possible. a constant 60% wr should be a sign to the system that I need to be climbing faster, and by extension matched against better people.
Rioter Comments
Laxfan52 (NA)
: But you are also vulnerable to getting hit by cc after you are out of it. You are rooted from zhonyas so if your team is losing the fight and you zhonyas to avoid an assassin, you will still probably die because of your team leaving you.
> [{quoted}](name=Laxfan52,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AdaQT8H,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-17T03:27:55.088+0000) > > But you are also vulnerable to getting hit by cc after you are out of it. You are rooted from zhonyas so if your team is losing the fight and you zhonyas to avoid an assassin, you will still probably die because of your team leaving you. You still take damage despite QSSing. Nothing is perfect, smh.
Jaygo41 (NA)
: But the dash isn't targeted. Xin and Diana have targeted dashes which are on relatively high cooldowns when compared to Nidalee's manaless, low cooldown, skillshot jump. Counterplay is simple; use mobility AFTER they use their dash, or stay out of range. Nidalee has EVERY tool to keep her adversary at whatever range she needs, which is further amplified by her item choices like Frozen Fist and Rylais. Yes, people took Frozen on Nidalee. I'm not talking out of my ass. I absolutely despise this champ, but she was so influential in the meta especially during season 5-6 that I had to learn to play her. Most memorably she won me my Game 7 to get into Platinum. I also have Rank 7 and have personally traumatized kids that want to play tanks in jungle with this champion. ^ This isn't humblebrag, anyone can do this. I'm not all that special. I was utilizing a champ that was strong beyond reasonableness because I saw its potential in high elo and in pro play. She simply dictates the tempo by default whenever she's strong You make it sound in your original post as if Nidalee jungle was something that should be maintained to begin with when in fact it's one of the most toxic iterations of a champion I've ever seen in my many years playing this game. I know your original post isn't about Nidalee but this champion is basically my goddamn trigger
> [{quoted}](name=Jaygo41,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AdaQT8H,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-01-16T21:11:59.559+0000) > > But the dash isn't targeted. > > Xin and Diana have targeted dashes which are on relatively high cooldowns when compared to Nidalee's manaless, low cooldown, skillshot jump. Counterplay is simple; use mobility AFTER they use their dash, or stay out of range. > > Nidalee has EVERY tool to keep her adversary at whatever range she needs, which is further amplified by her item choices like Frozen Fist and Rylais. Yes, people took Frozen on Nidalee. > > I'm not talking out of my ass. I absolutely despise this champ, but she was so influential in the meta especially during season 5-6 that I had to learn to play her. Most memorably she won me my Game 7 to get into Platinum. I also have Rank 7 and have personally traumatized kids that want to play tanks in jungle with this champion. > > ^ This isn't humblebrag, anyone can do this. I'm not all that special. I was utilizing a champ that was strong beyond reasonableness because I saw its potential in high elo and in pro play. She simply dictates the tempo by default whenever she's strong > > You make it sound in your original post as if Nidalee jungle was something that should be maintained to begin with when in fact it's one of the most toxic iterations of a champion I've ever seen in my many years playing this game. > > I know your original post isn't about Nidalee but this champion is basically my goddamn trigger I mean to say ground/area-targetted. Please excuse me. She was too strong. Every champion feels 'toxic' when they're too strong. How is she the most toxic champion you've ever seen in all your years playing the game when lee, graves, vi, Elise and others can all achieve the same effect when overturned or dominant? They'll do the same things, follow the exact same patterns - they'll blitz through their jungle continuously, racking up levels till they're higher than anyone else. They'll be an absolute nuisance for the enemy jungler to deal with, contesting them over anything will feel hopeless, they'll be a massive threat to the backline, oppressive to tanks and low mobility champions early on and exert masses of pressure all over the map. That's simply the play style of an oppressive, dominant jungler. Since you played Nidalee you should know that, despite her dominance, even when you were fed on her, assuming the enemy team was actually putting up a fight and, despite you being fed the game was still rather 'even', you couldn't just brute force it through (or at least, not as well as other champions in your position can). You still had to exercise a certain level of finesse if you wanted to succeed.
: A lot of the champions you have on your "hard to play" list arent actually hard to play at all. I would actually say that Illaoi, Hecarim, and Vi are rather easy to play. Plenty of the assassins/psuedo-assassins you mentioned are above average in difficulty (Ahri is skillshot-reliant, Fizz and LeBlanc have drawn out burst combos AND skillshots). For their troubles, they're rewarded with having the damage and mobility to do their job. Rengar, Kat, and Kha'Zix might not have hard skillshots, but their kits inherently forces them to take risks. Riven and Yasuo are kinda in the odd spot of being stronger than every other champ in the game when mastered, but they ARE hard to play. Lee and Kat are both too strong atm though. They SHOULD be hard champions, but currently they don't really need to outplay people to snowball and carry. As for your "easy to play" list, notice how nearly every champion on it is a vanguard or juggernaut. Tanky champs are naturally less rewarding than squishies because they don't have to play around getting hit by stray CC and getting oneshot. I've never heard anyone say Karthus is easy; pretty sure most people think he's above average difficulty.
> [{quoted}](name=SteelMankind,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ovsUm4Ah,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-01-16T20:03:15.448+0000) > > A lot of the champions you have on your "hard to play" list arent actually hard to play at all. I would actually say that Illaoi, Hecarim, and Vi are rather easy to play. > > Plenty of the assassins/psuedo-assassins you mentioned are above average in difficulty (Ahri is skillshot-reliant, Fizz and LeBlanc have drawn out burst combos AND skillshots). For their troubles, they're rewarded with having the damage and mobility to do their job. > > Rengar, Kat, and Kha'Zix might not have hard skillshots, but their kits inherently forces them to take risks. > > Riven and Yasuo are kinda in the odd spot of being stronger than every other champ in the game when mastered, but they ARE hard to play. > > Lee and Kat are both too strong atm though. They SHOULD be hard champions, but currently they don't really need to outplay people to snowball and carry. > > As for your "easy to play" list, notice how nearly every champion on it is a vanguard or juggernaut. Tanky champs are naturally less rewarding than squishies because they don't have to play around getting hit by stray CC and getting oneshot. > > I've never heard anyone say Karthus is easy; pretty sure most people think he's above average difficulty. This was a refreshing read. +1
Lakrosin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2y4JEdof,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-16T08:56:51.196+0000) > > play against annie as yasuo and say that twice i dare you Compare his Q to her range for her ult. I don't care about their matchup. It's about the range and CD.
> [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2y4JEdof,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-16T09:00:44.231+0000) > > Compare his Q to her range for her ult. I don't care about their matchup. It's about the range and CD. It's about the kit as a whole. You can't just isolate two single factors and be like !!!bUsted.!!!
Jaygo41 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Scazie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AdaQT8H,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-16T12:03:07.242+0000) > > Meanwhile Nidalee, who functioned on a similar principle but had to at least dive in for the kill and possesses no CC and not as much utility was gutted. (Yes, I understand that the 'real reason' for her nerfs was because of how dominant she was in pro-play and very high elo, where she could exert obnoxious amounts of pressure. But lets be honest, the vast majority of people bitching about her fit into neither category, they just didn't like the idea of an assassin styled jungler being dominant.) NOPE sorry you were doing well until RIGHT HERE. It had NOTHING to do with assassin junglers. Kha jungle, Lee jungle, and even Diana jungle is just not nearly as toxic to play against. I happened to have played in the bracket where she becomes extremely annoying, which is plat+. Understand that just because there's a problem with a champion SO MUCH SO that it dictates strictly mid-high elo play doesn't minimize that problem. It's just as important if not more important than Yi rampaging through bronze. Additionally they've stated that the game is balanced around Diamond 5-4, specifically the area she was raining terror on. She was a MACHINE of low risk, high reward pressure that always kept the enemy jungler on edge. What are you gonna do, stop her? She's gonna dodge whatever skillshot you have or jump over a wall to get away for no cost. Jungle Nidalee is in the group of things that should never have existed in League of Legends. She was an utter abomination and an unbalanceable nightmare that ruined jungling in pro play for far, far too long. Good fucking riddance.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaygo41,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AdaQT8H,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-01-16T15:07:44.754+0000) > > NOPE sorry you were doing well until RIGHT HERE. > > It had NOTHING to do with assassin junglers. Kha jungle, Lee jungle, and even Diana jungle is just not nearly as toxic to play against. I happened to have played in the bracket where she becomes extremely annoying, which is plat+. Understand that just because there's a problem with a champion SO MUCH SO that it dictates strictly mid-high elo play doesn't minimize that problem. It's just as important if not more important than Yi rampaging through bronze. Additionally they've stated that the game is balanced around Diamond 5-4, specifically the area she was raining terror on. > > She was a **_*MACHINE of low risk, high reward pressure that always kept the enemy jungler on edge.*_ **What are you gonna do, stop her? She's gonna dodge whatever skillshot you have or jump over a wall to get away for no cost. > > Jungle Nidalee is in the group of things that should never have existed in League of Legends. She was an utter abomination and an unbalanceable nightmare that ruined jungling in pro play for far, far too long. Good fucking riddance. Sounds like every other jungler with a targeted dash that's ever been strong. I mean at the end of the day you didn't really directly counter anything I was saying, if anything you just reinforced it.
: Zhonyas argument doesn't count. ADs have both Scimitar to counterplay CC and Maw to counterplay burst.
> [{quoted}](name=MadKnife IV,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AdaQT8H,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-01-16T14:36:22.697+0000) > > Zhonyas argument doesn't count. ADs have both Scimitar to counterplay CC and Maw to counterplay burst. Zhonyas lets you counter a larger range of abilities and situations than either of those items do.
: It has been repeated 100 times. THEY. HAVE. NO. MOBILITY. FFS !!!
> [{quoted}](name=DoktorKaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AdaQT8H,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-01-16T13:12:27.627+0000) > > It has been repeated 100 times. THEY. HAVE. NO. MOBILITY. FFS !!! Ghost flash says Hi! But let's not forget the utility and CC they have to make up for it. Not to mention the holy grail that is Zhonyas.
: Yeah, being jumped where you normally feel safe can do that. Would've stayed on him with Alpha anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAcMGPqf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-16T13:25:49.109+0000) > > Yeah, being jumped where you normally feel safe can do that. Would've stayed on him with Alpha anyway. Kindred could've jumped the wall and then flashed tbh.
: Who the fuck are you even talking about, Rengar LB Kat and Khazix are broken as fuck right now. Veigar sucks dick, you want to play Veigar go ahead. Syndra's an assassin. Brand needs to land 3 skills before he can even hope to burst you down. Lux, as you said, is a burst mage. What do you want a burst mage that has to land skillshots to do, not kill you when they land their skill shots? You want burst mages to tank? This meme is as retarded as the adc durr 2017 meme.
> [{quoted}](name=Tyrian Purple,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AdaQT8H,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-01-16T13:17:30.271+0000) > > Who the fuck are you even talking about, Rengar LB Kat and Khazix are broken as fuck right now. Veigar sucks dick, you want to play Veigar go ahead. Syndra's an assassin. Brand needs to land 3 skills before he can even hope to burst you down. Lux, as you said, is a burst mage. What do you want a burst mage that has to land skillshots to do, not kill you when they land their skill shots? You want burst mages to tank? > > This meme is as retarded as the adc durr 2017 meme. Rengar is being built as an off-tank/bruiser, Veigar currently has a higher win rate than Kha Zix, and lol wut? You trolling on the Syndra part or? So you want an assassin that has to dive the back line, land a precise combo that usually consists of at least one skillshot to do what? Lol, Tank? Meme, hurrdurr.
: Because assassins are supposed to kill ou when ur vulnerable, not when ur 100% healthy.
> [{quoted}](name=Maximum Morde,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AdaQT8H,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-01-16T13:01:01.851+0000) > > Because assassins are supposed to kill ou when ur vulnerable, not when ur 100% healthy. Out of position squishies are vulnerable. This comment reeks of dumb tbh.
Chalizard (EUNE)
: How about why tanks are better in killing People than assassins? That bothers me more. And if you think it is not True than you probably have never played against new rengar with half tanky items half damage items and over 1000 raw damage from his Basic attack after ultimate.
> [{quoted}](name=Kotleth,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AdaQT8H,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-16T12:15:58.536+0000) > > How about why tanks are better in killing People than assassins? That bothers me more. And if you think it is not True than you probably have never played against new rengar with half tanky items half damage items and over 1000 raw damage from his Basic attack after ultimate. That's more of a bruiser tbh. A better example would have been Zac, who can build full damage and effectively 100-0 a squishy while perma ccing them, and anyone who tries to peel him.
Rioter Comments
: unfortunately boards doesn't hate vi like they do lee and yasuo so she goes unnoticed
> [{quoted}](name=A Basic Island,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NOWr1GcJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-14T19:09:13.853+0000) > > unfortunately boards doesn't hate vi like they do lee and yasuo so she goes unnoticed Surprising since VI is honestly just as obnoxious, if not even moreso than the both of them. Maybe because unlike Yasuo and Lee, Boards can actually play Vi? Maybe their hate stems from their inability to correctly utilise certain obnoxious champions? I dub this theory, 'Hateus cuz they ain'tus.' And no, I'm not a Yasuo, Lee, or Vi player. Just a casual speculator passing through.
Lovelle (NA)
: I agree that lethality could use some changes and apparently Riot is in the process of doing that. They're probably going to overdo it and make lethality so strong that ADCs start stacking it.
> [{quoted}](name=Lovelle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z6IiPnYe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-14T00:55:16.263+0000) > > I agree that lethality could use some changes and apparently Riot is in the process of doing that. They're probably going to overdo it and make lethality so strong that ADCs start stacking it. Nah, from the looks of it they're just planning on making Lethality scale faster...but that's still not paticularly impressive. The thing about Lethality is that flat penetration and armor are at odds with each other - they both counter one another. Armour penetration is effective against low armour, but is countered by high armour. So while the amount of lethality you gain against champions scales with level, it's effect doesn't really as each time your opponent levels up they will gain more armour in comparison to the amount of lethality you gain against them. So that ramping penetration that you've been promised isn't really ramping up at all. Throw in an armour item such as Zhonyas, GA or tabi and lethality becomes even more underwhelming. Then you think to yourself, percent penetration counters high armour! Except that the options for this are underwhelming too. Cleaver requires stacks - it ramps up over time which again, is at odds with burst. Then there's Last Whisper, which gives 45% bonus armor penetration - but does nothing about that base armor... so really the options for assassins are quite limited. That idealized oneshot that every Assassin dreams for has, with each patch, become more and more of a dream. Riot saw that Assassins were starting to utilize crit to try and reach the oneshot, so they neutered the synergy that certain assassins had with crit during the 'assassin rework' - rengar's Q is no longer an auto modifier, and it can no longer Crit. Talon is different too now, I think. So, the options of utilizing penetration to achieve extremely high levels of burst were nerfed. The option of utilizing crit to achieve extremely high levels of burst was taken away. The option of stacking AD HARD to achieve extremely high levels of burst doesn't really exist, exclsuively building the highest ad items won't give you the same amount of damage, or utility that crit or penetration centric builds of old did. So now you have assassins that are either building bruiser, or rely on dealing their damage in waves to get the kill.
: > [{quoted}](name=SamBh,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z6IiPnYe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-12T14:37:57.373+0000) > > lol was going to flame you so hard about some of the champions that you talked about > but when i saw the "My feel on the current state of assassins" > i didn't xD Rengar isn't feast or famine anymore. If they do bad, they just had a bad game. You now have the option to continously go bruiser and remain 100% relevant because of heals and cc immunity, while still doing damage and being very tanky. He's leaned towards the bruiser side greatly since this rework and for teamfights it's sticking onto the priority target with using ferocity correctly.
> [{quoted}](name=Sinister Rengar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z6IiPnYe,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-01-13T10:08:26.718+0000) > > Rengar isn't feast or famine anymore. If they do bad, they just had a bad game. You now have the option to continously go bruiser and remain 100% relevant because of heals and cc immunity, while still doing damage and being very tanky. He's leaned towards the bruiser side greatly since this rework and for teamfights it's sticking onto the priority target with using ferocity correctly. This, and if he does well he just tears through you while being too tacky to do much about. I used to be a Rengar main on another account, but now I don't play him anymore because I feel he's boring. Honestly would've preferred to just see old Rengar's numbers nerfed. =/ As for Akali I'd say she's probably a lot worse for wear. She's much clunkier, her ranges were nerfed, her ult does pitiful damage and her damage is pretty much limited to waves. Burst mages function as better assassins than her imo. I mean I guess she can still function decently as a top and aim to scale, but ironically, I'd say that it's now Diana who does everything Akali can but better.
Rioter Comments
: Shaco hasn't changed majorly in like 2 seasons, and has been acknowledged as a very balanced assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=SlayerTay6,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=muPo4rLQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-31T11:48:24.079+0000) > > Shaco hasn't changed majorly in like 2 seasons, and has been acknowledged as a very balanced assassin. He has, before he fell off a cliff, now he doesn't Legit just pointed it out in my post. Nidalee and Lee Sin? They fall off and are arguably less annoying. Shaco? Currently does not fall off.
Rioter Comments
: From what I see, you are winnin about half of your games. There was a bad patch about a week ago, but not really. And if you are winning half your games, you are either doing something really wrong, or you are at the elo you are supposed to be at. Also, you coudl try something other than jng. I see your two irelia top games, but I feel like, if you wanna get really fed, and get lots of objectives, squishing a lane, then roaming would do more for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Gibberwatt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IZ3Qc2Vi,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-08-30T14:13:55.501+0000) > > From what I see, you are winnin about half of your games. There was a bad patch about a week ago, but not really. And if you are winning half your games, you are either doing something really wrong, or you are at the elo you are supposed to be at. > > Also, you coudl try something other than jng. I see your two irelia top games, but I feel like, if you wanna get really fed, and get lots of objectives, squishing a lane, then roaming would do more for you. Can't really say the first bit since I've been at higher elos, both this season and last season, and I know that my current play is just as, if not even better than some of play when I was at those elos. This season I climbed to plat while playing nowhere close to as hard as I've been playing recently. It's not that I got lucky either, there were good games, bad games, but a lot of them were pretty even - as such performing a bit better than my enemy counterpart, or the best player on the enemy team was enough to win most games, which is how it generally should be. Back then I was also having quite a few games where I didn't perform well at all, like maybe 15%+ of games I'd have low impact, or poor KDA, whereas now it's like...5% or lower? Now tho I can go godlike early and still lose, yea, I have a 50% winrate, but I'm legit not climbing. This is basically elo hell rn. And as I said earlier, you don't have to take my word for it, the stats speak for themselves. I want to play Jungle, I've switched between champions, i think that's enough. I don't want to have to switch roles too.
Dukues (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Scazie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IZ3Qc2Vi,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2016-08-29T16:22:32.315+0000) > > Uh, she wasn't the worst player on the team...lol. just looked at wards placed. She placed 42 greens & 9 pinks haha holy shit! I placed 5 pinks as adc so feel good about that. Rest of our team placed zero pinks.... no wonder the enemy controlled vision in our jungle :((.
> [{quoted}](name=Dukues,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IZ3Qc2Vi,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2016-08-29T16:28:28.747+0000) > > just looked at wards placed. She placed 42 greens & 9 pinks haha holy shit! I placed 5 pinks as adc so feel good about that. Rest of our team placed zero pinks.... no wonder the enemy controlled vision in our jungle :((. You know, I genuinley got confused between your feeder Seju and my feeder Seju. My Seju Support went 2/10 but was at least better than our 1/11 ashe, so that's why my comment may seem weird lol. Though 42 greens is impressive...
: One thing I see is that your CS counts are a bit low. As a Shyvana fan, I aim for 200 CS by 30 min. More CS = Higher XP = Being ahead levels of other players = More gold = More items.
> [{quoted}](name=Great Muta,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IZ3Qc2Vi,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-08-29T16:08:35.484+0000) > > One thing I see is that your CS counts are a bit low. As a Shyvana fan, I aim for 200 CS by 30 min. More CS = Higher XP = Being ahead levels of other players = More gold = More items. That 49.5 cs thing is a complete and utter bug, I'm always well over 100 CS by 20 minutes on Shyv. I generally hit 100 CS at about 16 minutes in, actually.
: An 0-10 Sejuani? She couldn't hit an ult?
> [{quoted}](name=Great Muta,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IZ3Qc2Vi,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-08-29T16:07:49.286+0000) > > An 0-10 Sejuani? She couldn't hit an ult? Uh, she wasn't the worst player on the team...lol.
: You are duo and trio queue'ing, the system balances this out by letting you face higher MMR opponents if they are solo, or by playing vs duo/trio queues. Essentially you are putting your team already at a disadvantage because they have to play vs premades/play vs higher MMr opponents. Don't expect your team to win lane if you put them at a disadvantage by dynamic Q'ing. You also duo/trio with a low silver player, which just fucks up matchmaking overall, high golds will face low silvers in lane etc. If you have superior communication, you are expected to carry the game with it, since your teammates are just at a disadvantage from the start of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=venomous frost,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IZ3Qc2Vi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-29T12:53:30.786+0000) > > You are duo and trio queue'ing, the system balances this out by letting you face higher MMR opponents if they are solo, or by playing vs duo/trio queues. Essentially you are putting your team already at a disadvantage because they have to play vs premades/play vs higher MMr opponents. Don't expect your team to win lane if you put them at a disadvantage by dynamic Q'ing. > > You also duo/trio with a low silver player, which just fucks up matchmaking overall, high golds will face low silvers in lane etc. > > If you have superior communication, you are expected to carry the game with it, since your teammates are just at a disadvantage from the start of the game. I only duo/tDynaQ sometimes, literally like, 12 games out of the past 60+. I actually resorted to DuoQ/DynaQ because my games were so fucked, it was meant to be a solution (which addmittedly has worked out pretty decently, 63%, 67%, with the lowest being 50%), however, I've always been a pure SoloQ player, with only a few duo/dynaq games scattered here and there. So no, that's not it.
Rioter Comments
Hrd2H1t (NA)
: Sion mid is a counter to almost every mage. Its amazing. Veigar? Dead. Lux? Dead. Brand? Dead.
> [{quoted}](name=Hrd2H1t,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=poln4Tuo,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-08-26T22:24:44.679+0000) > > Sion mid is a counter to almost every mage. Its amazing. > Veigar? Dead. > Lux? Dead. > Brand? Dead. Sion? Undead.
Rioter Comments
: I'm so tired of this damn tank circle jerk. Tanks aren't bad, tanks aren't melting any faster than they've normally melted. Every tank is maintaining a 50%+ winrate right now and tanks still get picked frequently in bot, jungle and top in competitive. And to top it off, this absolutely awful circle jerk is spreading this ridiculous notion that flat armor pen is the reason tanks are weak when everyone fucking knows flat pen is bad against tanks. It needs to stop and it needs to stop now.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yGmEqAs0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-18T01:26:32.995+0000) > > I'm so tired of this damn tank circle jerk. Tanks aren't bad, tanks aren't melting any faster than they've normally melted. Every tank is maintaining a 50%+ winrate right now and tanks still get picked frequently in bot, jungle and top in competitive. And to top it off, this absolutely awful circle jerk is spreading this ridiculous notion that flat armor pen is the reason tanks are weak when everyone fucking knows flat pen is bad against tanks. > > It needs to stop and it needs to stop now. It's funny since armour pen has never been weaker. Rip 60 flat pen + Last Whisper AD builds, you were beautiful while you lasted.
Show more

Scazie

Level 58 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion