: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dFvb09E8,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T14:08:36.600+0000) > > And her power budget is fine, from a balance perspective. Shit, she isn't even popular, because her power budget from a gameplay perspecive is a one-trick-combo, like Hecarim's. > > I'm saying Nadal doesn't really hold an advantage over others, any more than Faker holds an advantage over others. That's simply your perception, as someone who can't match their skill level. > > You act like they just naturally shit on everyone. They don't. They shit on people because they are masters of their craft, who've put in more time, practice, and effort during their careers than you can tolerate putting into dressing yourself in the morning. Your perception, not the comparison, is what's shit here. Bro, you just don't get it at all. There is nothing wrong with faker and Nadal having an advantage due to experience, skill, strength, speed or whatever metric you want to use. It's fine because these are individuals who earn their advantages through a combination of hard work and talent. Comparing faker or Nadal to a champion just doesn't make sense, because the champions are avatars being controlled by the player. Playing a certain champion should never equate to a superstar athlete playing with less talented or successful ones. All champions should have the same baseline strength in order for the game to be balanced. All you and the op are advocating is keeping diana stronger than the other champions with this tennis analogy. When i play ahri mid vs diana, it shouldn't feel like I'm Andy Roddick playing against Rafael Nadal or in league terms: ryu vs faker. Faker and Nadal earned their reputation and advantages with their own merit, but my opponent didn't earn shit just by picking diana. All I'm saying is that the op's analogy was terrible and that diana's rq combo shouldn't be left in the game because it lacks counter-play. Also, im done responding to you, because all you're doing is calling me shit and making assumptions about my skill or intelligence. I get way more creative insults in the normal que games i play nowadays, so you're kind of boring me.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowkhan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dFvb09E8,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T14:28:18.687+0000) > > Bro, you just don't get it at all. There is nothing wrong with faker and Nadal having an advantage due to experience, skill, strength, speed or whatever metric you want to use. It's fine because these are individuals who earn their advantages through a combination of hard work and talent. > > Comparing faker or Nadal to a champion just doesn't make sense, because the champions are avatars being controlled by the player. Playing a certain champion should never equate to a superstar athlete playing with less talented or successful ones. All champions should have the same baseline strength in order for the game to be balanced. All you and the op are advocating is keeping diana stronger than the other champions with this tennis analogy. When i play ahri mid vs diana, it shouldn't feel like I'm Andy Roddick playing against Rafael Nadal or in league terms: ryu vs faker. Faker and Nadal earned their reputation and advantages with their own merit, but my opponent didn't earn shit just by picking diana. > > All I'm saying is that the op's analogy was terrible and that diana's rq combo shouldn't be left in the game because it lacks counter-play. Also, im done responding to you, because all you're doing is calling me shit and making assumptions about my skill or intelligence. I get way more creative insults in the normal que games i play nowadays, so you're kind of boring me. so, what's the difference between Diana players doing RQR after a few weeks of practice and alistar players doing WQ after 5 minutes of practice? or riven players doing animation cancels after a few hours of practice? or lee players being able to Q ward hop mid air (and jump behind you) and then R you back in their team?? Where you draw the line of "unfair mechanic" vs "fair mechanic" ? And how do you draw it? A lot of things in this game "lack counterplay". Here's a small list: auto attacks especially auto attacks from ADCs not named Kalista. Point and click skills. Point and click INSTANT CC (aka: fiddle fear, lulu's polimorf, malza's ult, etc). stupid self buffs: olaf's i attack faster and heal if i'm getting low; Trynda's I won't die for 5 seconds ult, similar on Kayle, etc. What's the counterplay of playing Veigar into Fizz? etc The whole crybaby call of "counterplay" is stupid. You can pick any character and this game, and say what that character lacks counterplay and its broken,
Scazie (EUW)
: Gold from boxes feels like a slap in the face
And here is shown how spoiled and entitled this generation of gamers is. At least in the west (na/eu). Tft Before: You got a chance to get an item component or nothing. Tft Now: You got a chance to get an item component. Or some gold. ----------------------------- Players then: Omg the rng is unfair. Some people have 3 items while I have just 2 components!!! Players now: Riot r%%%%%ed, 1 gold worthless. Riot important Tft and might improve it more. But the reaction to the improvement is a negative one, rather than "this is still not good enough", it's : "this is a slap over the face". Why would they improve or care if you guys react so negatively. Like imagine you play a game. And then when you die, your team flames you. And when you kill someone, they flame you even harder. when you take an objective, even more flame. You will be less likely to do teamwork with them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KgEfiwy,comment-id=0004000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T05:44:54.791+0000) > > There's situations where you can change stuff for the better. > and there's the situation above where honesty even I don't know what to do Yup, there are even cases no matter what you do you cannot win. But one has to try to strive as it were.
I disagree with that. Since if my team is either hard losing 4v3 while I'm hard losing 1v2. Or if they are flaming me, I have a special button combination on my keyboard, the alt+f4
: She’s no morde, but the Q changes bumped her winrate like +4 percent, it was pretty huge. It was stated they’d look into possible bugs that are being exploited or possible nerfs to keep her in check.
It's both roa and q buff. if q buff would be removed or reverted, her win rate would still be up by like 2% Her "bug" also called rqr was removed a bunch of patches ago. the only bug left is qr where you use r before q hits the target and still get an r reset. if you hit the target with r like 0.1-0.4 seconds before the q hit you will still get the reset. I assume it accounts for latency. And it's a feature they might want to remove but otherwise I'm not aware of Dia bugs
: So riot letting league burn in favor of TFT
They could, you know, just hold the tournament on pbe's tft
: She's definetely an easy to play champ but she's not overtuned. So I half agree with him.
That's why I main her. Not all of us want zed and yasuo and riven and vayne and azir and ryze. some of us like easy champions like: Diana, malzahar, Janna, yi, noct, etc.
: moonshot, gap close, delete champ. next! moonshot, gap close, delete champ. next! I think her only real weakness is lack of escape, since her gap close is tied to the moonshot thing.
Dia's weaknesses: No gap closers till 6. Heavy item reliance. Lack of control. Counterable assassination/engage. Under tower farming. No free dash. To expand on that: Due to a lack of gap closers besides flash during the early levels, she lacks kill pressure. Which in turn allows most enemies (ranged and a few melees) to zone her out of farm. Farming under tower is quite difficult for Diana since she has low AA damage and when creeps have multiple different hp bars she also has a difficulty in farming them all during the laning phase. Heavy reliance on items means that you depend to much upon your items. you want to be an engage tool? Get zhonias, if you don't have money for zhonias you can't be an engage. You want to assassinate? Get death ap, you don't have money for deathcap, you are not an assassin. you want to be tanky/bruiser ish? Get a roa, you don't have a team that doesn't feed early or money? You don't get tankiness. etc. Basically she's a girl growing up, and needs items to become mature enough. But it's difficult to have them all. Without them, she's just a little girl with a moon sword, won't do much besides looking goth. She lack any semblance of zone control unless she can threaten with burst. Which means no zone control unless feed. The biggest weakness. Her assassination attempts can be canceled. Her ultimate is a dash. And that can be interrupted by any displacement ability. Which becomes a serious issue when you want to engage on the enemy high priority target while you don't have a flank available and are intercepted by other enemies. And the final one. Lack of free dashes. Because all her mobility is targetable is very difficult to go over walls and create flanks. So you are required to predict the movement of your enemies in order to move in a flanking position. Those are her weaknesses. Her strengths would be her tankiness for an assassin as well as burst. also her ability to easily clear minion waves and set up engages (mini maplh ult). Oh right and low ult cd. Tho, the reason why you think she's overstate is because: If she hits 5 skill shots, she gets a penta kill. Would that be a correct assumption from my end regarding your stance?
: > [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T12:39:02.736+0000) > > I suppose you could name a few favorable matchups then? So zed, talon, fizz, Diana, Ekko and kassadin are all losing to ranged match up because they are melee? No. Each of these champions get dashes. Sure first few levels are hell for them. Once 6 comes.. Ziggs, xerath, lux, and many more immobile mages get ruined. Hence why most take barrier in these match ups. Only real threat to Katarina is champs like {{champion:90}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:127}}
Diana main here, you aren't really losing to ranged match-up
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KgEfiwy,comment-id=00040000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-12T04:13:59.233+0000) > > I'd love to see how would you adapt against an elise renekton that constantly dives you. > > like, you could be winning the game, but the only reason you'd win that gave is because you team carried. > if your team loses their individual 1v1 and 2v2 matches, you 100 lost, and don't even have a chance, despite suffering to multiple deaths and towerdives. Sometimes, there isn't much you can do, this game IS all about snowballing anymore. But if you do not try to adapt and continue as you would normally, you are doomed to fail. I had matches where I was camped all the time...hell one match I had to ditch my ADC and help another lane...sure ADC was super piss, but that lane was lost and they were being overzealous rather then playing safe. I went top, helped the Garen and in the end we won. The match was rough...but I adapted and made changes.
There's situations where you can change stuff for the better. and there's the situation above where honesty even I don't know what to do
: Except {{champion:84}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:142}} exist, high skill champs that aren't overtuned. On the other hand, some of the most overtuned champs atm are completely brainless: {{champion:82}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:131}} Lee has a big pickrate because he's fun to play. Vayne's stats aren't out of line.
I'm a Diana main. I'm curious what your thought process was when you determined that Dia is overturned and brainless 🤔 Thx
: I honestly do not believe that TFT is ready for a Ranked Queue in its current state.
I disagree with your post on a bunch of points. Here it goes : No, the game mode doesn't require or need a tutorial. Even more so a riot tutorial. They have been notoriously bad at this on the past. making such tutorials is a waste or recourses and time. As side from this, there are plenty of tutorial videos on YouTube. what riot should do is watch those, pick a couple of the 1-3 then work with the YouTuber to have that video in multiple languages and give them a bonus. results : stronger community ties, riot chooses to promote an influencer that is good for the game (non toxic). More TBA. edits. Point 2: Having a ranked system about this will simply help shape a "meta" and display the problems with the system. Making them more easy to fix. Like yes, we can all tell that item drops where after first round of PvE I can have 3 items, and you could have 1 item is a huge deal. But there's other things needed to make the game more balanced, and a ranking version will help with said balance/design issue. Point 3: Spear of Sojin and other items are not "broken". Some are "broken" such as Sword of Divine which is a "broken" item as in "why would i ever want to build this? dafuq???". Spear is indeed very strong WHEN STACKED. Once riot starts making "passive unique", its going to be over.
: Aatrox’s lifesteal, not his revive, is what gives him identity.
AaTrOx {{champion:122}} IdEnTiTy {{champion:36}} iS {{champion:420}} tHaT {{champion:79}} oF {{champion:120}} LiFe {{champion:43}} StEaL {{champion:57}} aNd {{champion:82}} DrAiN {{champion:75}} tAnK {{champion:2}} And the 3 primary drain tank raid bosses in this game: {{champion:19}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:77}}
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KgEfiwy,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T20:00:16.933+0000) > > Ahem, I care about the fairness of the game. My feelings are not hurt. > > Anyway, camping is fine but to an extent. If you camp to where a person actually quits the game, that's unsportsmanlike conduct to me. All fair in love and war... As long as there is no trash talking apparently XD If someone knows they are constantly being camped, they should have adapted accordingly. You either adapt or die like nature intended. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
I'd love to see how would you adapt against an elise renekton that constantly dives you. like, you could be winning the game, but the only reason you'd win that gave is because you team carried. if your team loses their individual 1v1 and 2v2 matches, you 100 lost, and don't even have a chance, despite suffering to multiple deaths and towerdives.
Suh Shi (NA)
: I like the concept of moving his fear to his E, and i like the justification as well. I think without balancing AP shaco though, he would have nothing for AP anymore if the fear were removed from his boxes. I think that since the fear gets up to 2 seconds, the fear could be centralized to 1 second, then give him one second on his E. I think that cait traps are good though, and the reason for this is the fact that she gets CHARGES. Charges would be an awesome simple mechanic that would improve the game health immensely for shaco. He could play ap and get his trap setup ready when he gets to lane, he could go AD, and have a little more reliable teamfight. Plus, he could go jungle, and have a box for each camp so that he could actually clear without taking so much damage.
maybe, i totally gave up on his ap play style. simply because i don't see how riot would make shako work properly with both builds. So, instead of trying to catch 2 different bullets at once, I focus just on the one which will hit a vital. so yes, you're right. What I propose would kill AP shako. The question would be: is it worth it? do they really want to keep ap shako a thing? regardless, rito is not having a good reputation for reworks, so, gl in the future with your main. I personally main Diana and I want riot no where near her!! haha
Suh Shi (NA)
: I dont know if i agree with that, considering that shaco's aoe fear takes 2 seconds to arm. This makes it unreliable as a CC item. Secondly, this ability is almost always maxed last because shaco barely functions without leveling stealth at least 3 times, and putting points into E so that you can actually gank people. This means that fear is only .5 seconds long for more than half of the game, probably even longer, and it is unreliable. Sure someone could possibly hit 2 boxes in one fight, giving you like 3 seconds off CC late game, or 1 second early game, but that would also require a lot of planning and also about 30 seconds of setup on your part since the traps take about 16 seconds to recharge, 12 or so with some CDR. You also neglected that Kassadin can stop channels and flash every 3 seconds, and that Kayn has a knockup in darkin form.
yeh, and cait's traps take a second to arm and are visible, yet they are still a powerform of CC. traps are highly annoying to deal with, especially invisible ones. Which is why I'm suggesting to remove them from Shako (Getting rid of an frustrating mechanic, and an unreliable one at that) and give him something else while moving a small portion of his fear on another ability (E), making it more reliable, but weaker in terms of effect (as its no longer AoE). So yes, it would be a point and click fear, the most reliable CC from all assassins listed above. But as a downside, its now single target, no longer an AoE. And it would give him some time to "set-up" kills while ganking. Instead of.... walking in his trap. Which btw, its frustrating for the laner that walks in it, and its frustrating for you, the shako player, that they didn't walk in it. As for duration, I was thinking between 0.5 to 1 second. It could be 0.5 forever, from lv 1 to 18, it could be scaling with his ult rank, with his e rank, etc. I still expect most shako players to max Q first, due to how short lasts otherwise. Kassadin's flash is not a form of CC. And his interruption of channels, i didn't mention it due to how few cancel able channable abilities are in this game. As for Kayn, his darkin form is not his assassin form, and I was simply looking at assassins (targets which are mostly melee and will burst you in 0.1-2 seconds unless you got defensive stats).
Suh Shi (NA)
: I like your comments and suggestions about this, i even added some of it to my original post. Thanks for the contributions. {{champion:35}}
thx, while I don't like shako myself. Lets be real here, {{champion:29}} is a better jungler than him. And that's quite sad. While a lot of people say his (shako's) power budget is in his Q (blink + invis), I don't believe that. Plenty of champions have blinks, and plenty of champions have invis (or like twich, despite supposedly being weaker, its stronger due to him being ranged). So, while Shako's Q is definetly strong, its not his "omg you only got this ability" kind of thing, and it feels a lot more like riot spent a bunch of time on the "jack in the box" theme and a bunch of power went there (since its similar to teemo's ultimate, but provides a stronger hard CC and a lot of damage as ap). But that doesn't add up with "crazy clown that murders you". So, it looks like wasted power behind the first clear where you can put those before the camp spawns.
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0y2U3VAK,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-07-10T06:51:28.209+0000) > > My 2 cents as someone that played at most 20 shako games in the past 6 years. > > Remove his W and rework it to something else. > Also, add fear on his E (like a 0.5 - 1 seconds fear). > > Let's be fair here. A crazy clown appears in front of you. > What will you be scared or fearful of? > A jack in the box? > Or the clown throwing a fucking knife at you? > > And no, a 0.5-1s point and click fear won't be that devastating. As fiddle has it and it's fucking instant. This is why riot will never listen the board. 1 sec fear on an assassin? So if shaco has a slight advantage he can kill you with absolutely no counterplay.
Lets list assassins: {{champion:84}} - AoE stun, AoE slow {{champion:131}} - AoE Knock-up {{champion:245}} - AoE stun {{champion:28}} - single target charm {{champion:105}} - AoE knock-up {{champion:38}} - just a slow {{champion:55}} - No CC {{champion:141}} - just a slow {{champion:7}} - single target snare {{champion:555}} - AoE stun, single target Grab/Slow {{champion:246}} - Root, stun (i don't know much details) {{champion:107}} - Single target slow and snare {{champion:35}} - currently: AOE FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!, and I'm suggesting changing it to single target short duration fear while eliminating win more mechanics like (extra dmg from the back) {{champion:91}} - AoE Slow {{champion:62}} - AoE knock-up {{champion:238}} - AoE slow By the looks of it, assassins have CC, some even hard CC. Shako himself having AoE FEAR RIGHT NOW!!!! Do you even play this game? I didn't mention Nocturne simply because I find that his is more effective as a bruiser right now than an assassin, thx to {{item:3161}} , getting out 2 fears and 2 spell blocks in a single fight.
Suh Shi (NA)
: Shaco in desperate need of some changes/buffs/rework
My 2 cents as someone that played at most 20 shako games in the past 6 years. Remove his W and rework it to something else. Also, add fear on his E (like a 0.5 - 1 seconds fear). Let's be fair here. A crazy clown appears in front of you. What will you be scared or fearful of? A jack in the box? Or the clown throwing a fucking knife at you? And no, a 0.5-1s point and click fear won't be that devastating. As fiddle has it and it's fucking instant. As for what could the new w be, the possibilities are limitless. But you'd mostly want a proper aoe ability to deal more damage and aoe clear. It could be something like jhin's and kata's q, where he throws a ball or something like jugglng. it could be similar to Tham where he could grab a small monster or minion and then throw it for aoe damage and a bonus cc efect on targets hit. It can simply be a second dash that life steals/drains with a bite, it can be as reworked rengar's q where shako would just aoe slash in front of him (it could have an additional 1 second silence along side damage, but without rengar's mini dash). Etc. Edit: Also idk if this is still a thing but shako used to deal bonus damage to enemies from behind their back. I would exchange this to more dmg from the front and sides. For a similar reason with why his e should fear and now w. and that's, a clown is "scary" when he is behind you? No, it's when it's upfront and visible. Every time people get "mentally" damaged by a clown (due to media control) its when they look at the clown. And obviously, having bonus dmg towards a target that is running from you is stupid. If they are running they most likely lost the fight. So, if they are running, you gotta give them a chance to run away. Not overkill with more dmg, stupid "win more mechanics". So, instead, you replace it with upfront damage when looking at the target. Increasing jungle clear speed, overall dps, and being more easy to balance as it won't just be a niche that rarely happens. sides extra dmg is from the idea of periferical view.
Soulave (NA)
: i have lots of fun at top. {{champion:131}} top with shield bash, grasp, bone plating, and revitalize is absolutely busted against a LOT of matchups. stomps akali for sure. if you're careful it can be tahm too. diana also has the virtue of being a hard counter to heimer and karma. vayne is an issue because of her 3 hit passive and spammable stealth after 6. if the matchup dictates i can't play diana(not often, usually only nasus pantheon kennen and jax give me trouble) i'll just run {{champion:75}} with e build, rush a {{item:3802}}, and then lol until im about to pass out as I max e and spam it, getting near perfect farm while also slapping people with deceptively high aoe/damage over time
yo, also a Diana player here (mid, top, jungle). Regarding top diana, the only thing I consistently ban is: {{champion:38}} Everything else afaik its outplayable. Tho, I'm kind of curios how you fight vs Karma with grasp build. I won vs her with Electrocute, but after she finishes 3 items, it gets kind of out of control for me to handle, so, i move to one shooting squishes or engaging (re zhonias) So far I've played: Hail of Blades, Electrocute, Conquerer and rarely Phase Rush Diana. My prefered ones are usually Electrocute since it allows me to go into either assassin mode, split push mode or engage mode. While conquerer forces me more in the split push category. Also, as a top laner, I overall prefer to take resolve as secondary for Demolish and Bone Plating. Mid I take the utility thing that gives me zhonias and biscuits.
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=arftTs0q,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-27T05:51:46.008+0000) > > Have you worked as a software developer? > Have you coded anything that has to do with server and clients? > Have you managed a server that expects multiple clients to connect to it? > > Or under what experience of yours you can claim that small indie company rito games was unable to prevent this? > > For the record on a certain server, it takes less than a minute to queue for this game mode right now Have you been on any online game when they release new content that people want to try? And read above there is a bug on there NA server.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosLordMadis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=arftTs0q,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T14:33:41.809+0000) > > Have you been on any online game when they release new content that people want to try? And read above there is a bug on there NA server. so, you have absolutely no expertise in the field of coding or developing apps. and your entire argument is: others fuck up too. That's correct?
: If they lift that restriction, literally the entire game infrastructure will crash, just like it did with, well, Clash/Crash. There are simply too many people all trying to get into games at once that if they don't slow it down, the system won't be able to support it. And as for people saying "you should have prepared the servers for this yadayada et cetera et cetera" If Riot hasn't been able to fix this problem for Clash, which was by far a larger happening for League as a whole, and have instead resorted to workarounds, it is impossible that they would have been able to fix this (not to mention the economic infeasiblity) in the > 2 weeks TFT has even been known about to the general public.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=arftTs0q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-27T02:57:43.808+0000) > > If they lift that restriction, literally the entire game infrastructure will crash, just like it did with, well, Clash/Crash. > > There are simply too many people all trying to get into games at once that if they don't slow it down, the system won't be able to support it. > > And as for people saying "you should have prepared the servers for this yadayada et cetera et cetera" > > If Riot hasn't been able to fix this problem for Clash, which was by far a larger happening for League as a whole, and have instead resorted to workarounds, it is impossible that they would have been able to fix this (not to mention the economic infeasiblity) in the > 2 weeks TFT has even been known about to the general public. Have you worked as a software developer? Have you coded anything that has to do with server and clients? Have you managed a server that expects multiple clients to connect to it? Or under what experience of yours you can claim that small indie company rito games was unable to prevent this? For the record on a certain server, it takes less than a minute to queue for this game mode right now
wolvius (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=GgbNqUAr,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-06-26T00:26:57.681+0000) > > what anime/tv show is that from? Fate series (anime) not sure which but I think **fate/stay night** or maybe **fate/zero**. Haven't watched all of it yet so that's the best I can do. Edit: could be whatever seriko zero said, I only know for sure the character is the "king of heroes" Gilgamesh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSPKAB70xtg or, to quote medea, the oldest bully in human history haha
: No no no no no, that's not archer, that's Gilgamesh. (Names matter, class is so secondary for this great character.)
Caster Gil is best Gil, soon the rest of the world will see that too. still an asshole tho
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbQ45KZd,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:52:32.963+0000) > > Is NB3 banned? He is now: https://twitter.com/Nightbloo/status/1141963162360545280
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbQ45KZd,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-06-21T07:25:59.145+0000) > > He is now: > > https://twitter.com/Nightbloo/status/1141963162360545280 Great, it only took almost 2 weeks of community outrage on multiple platforms for riot to do something they should have done at the same time they banned the teemo. So, I'd say the bitching was justified
: I think its specifically Fate/Zero as it is the only one I've seen and I recognize that scene. To expand on what the previous guy said its like harry potter but hunger games to the death
Actually it's from carnival phantasm. from the holy grail TV show war or something like that. also first episode of that series. The scene in question, Lancer was in a barrel and they were playing a game of stabbing Lancer to kill him. But after a few swords nobody killed him. So Gil wanted his turn on playing that game, hence why in this picture he stands above two big swords, it was the symbol on the stage. As for what carnival phantasm is. It's actually a parody of type moon universe or nasuverse. For 12 episodes. it includes characters mostly from FSN, Tsukihime and melty blood. no fate zero, apocryphal, extra, or prototype. And a subtle hint to knk. Where the two main characters are Tsukihime protag and FSN protag.
: Game is now more than ever about playing broken champs to win.
As someone that has reached gold 4 on multiple accounts playing Diana mid (lowest tier of mid laners) and Diana top (doesn't even feature in pick/play rate) and maybe 1-2 games of Diana jungle. Also in 40 games or less. I can say that your assumption is totally false. And yes, I could probably get higher (around plat) by playing mostly just Diana (unless picked or banned). Its just that you suck, but you don't want to admit that. Or what you used to play got reworked, and now you can't play anymore (i lost my akali and fiora, so, i know how that is). ps: and yes, I won with Diana vs the new Morde or top Tham, even in a 1v1 top vs tham. The better player(s) (the s for junglers, but if you are cool enough, you can not lose to hard despite getting camped) usually wins laning phase. I've also lost and got carried a bunch of times (on this accounts i got 50% win rate with Dia, while on the other one I got 64%), etc
: The new apple monitor stand will kill league of legends
You don't see the bigger picture: Apple mac pro: 6k lowest configuration Apple pro monitor: 5k Apple stand: 1k Total: 13k Lets assume for a moment that the stand has a maximum workup price, so the actual value of it is 0$, but you actually pay 1000$ for it. You are like: omfg this is disgusting. Totally a rip off. Do you know what's the markup pice for the apple's mac pro? or macbookpro whatever its called? If you'd buy the a pc with the same configuration, you'd end up with like 2500$ left in your bank account if your budget was 6k. It costs around 3500 to build a similar PC to what apple is offering. So, unlike the stand, the markup price for the pro book is 2500$$ (250% more). Yet what is the outrage about? about the stand. Lets go further. What if you want the same specs as what apple is offering, but without using apple. Windows/Linux pc: 3.5k Random stand: 200-300$ Sony monitor: 20k Bottom line: this product is not for consumers. They are for pro studios. Like music studios or hollywood and for companies that want to move away from the sony monitors. And to push sony to lower the prices of their products. And when a company spends 12k on a bunch of items, they most likely won't pay that much attention at the extra 1k for the stand. And I got a sony smartphone, and had one for the past 3 years (and at the end of last year i bought another sony smartphone). And I overall hate apple. But what they did is: create an alternative to push prices forward. And with the 1k stand price, totally shift the public opinion from the over 2k markup price on their mac pro, to their 1k (at worst) markup price for their stand. Quite a good marketing move. And the people that would be actually buying this would see: oh this product is about 10k cheaper than if we went with the other alternative, and the only "issue" is the stand. We can take that 1k and spend it on it. They most likely won't see: lets buy an windows pc, with the apple monitor and a random stand. They will see: there's nothing wrong with the new pro mac, and their monitor is soooooo much cheaper. We can take the stand hit as its not to much. Meanwhile, I'm here waiting for the msi gs75 to drop to ~1500$ to order one
: Oh boy, people are still talking about Nubrac? Did no one see the Riot response?
Is NB3 banned? no he isn't, despite displaying worse behavior, both ingame and outside it. Is NB3 still playing? yes he is, despite being the worst offender. The rioter that analyzed that game turned a blind eye on NB3 and by the looks of it, the entire company supports toxicity of the highest level. And most important of them all: THERE WAS NO RESPONSE ON THEIR OFFICIAL FORUMS NOR ON THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE. IT DOESN'T FUCKING COUNT IF ITS ON REDDIT. Oh boss, I've done my task, everything was completed. Ok Zero, where's the raptor, the documentation and the program then? On reddit boss :) -> next day: you are fired, in the next 15 days, you are expected to finish all your remaining tasks and never return again. Or Or Or: Me: Ok, finished my bachelors degree. Teacher: Oh great, lets examine it, where it is? Me: On reddit :D or or or Me: I've done my homework yay. Teacher: Lets check it. Me: Opening reddit, here :D WHY DOES ANYONE EXPECT THIS TO BE OVER **WITHOUT A RESPONSE ON THEIR OFFICIAL PLATFORM**? And without that toxic streamer being banned. Like don't fuck with me. Maybe support teemo mid is bannable, maybe afk teemo mid is bannable. And all that is griefing. Ok, fine. But what the flying fuck do you call going afk? flaming? trying to convince the rest of the team to afk? Isn't that briefing of major proportions? isn't that intentionally trying to lose the game? isn't that toxic behavior? and this doesn't even include how that **** flamed in chat. He also flamed: in champion select, in game, post game. The game started negatively thx to night blue from the start. And again, lets say the teemo was bad and made the game 4v5 for the enemy team. NB3 also made the game 4v5 by going afk during the game and constantly being negative. AND EVEN WORSE, HE TRIED TO AND SUCCEEDED CONVINCING OTHER PLAYERS TO AFK TOO. Its like the teemo player committed a crime, and got punished for it, fair enough. But the other guy that reported him committed a larger crime, but he got away with it since he is friends with the cops. The riotter that "helped" with this case deserves to have his contract terminated asap.
: "I support Nubrac but I do not want him in my own games"
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-20T03:35:15.267+0000) > > I support NB3 and I want him in my own games, to flame, afk, troll, grief and get people banned left and right just because his feelings got hurt a little That's how you sound like. Look, most of us would agree with the teemo ban. However, you can't call him briefing and trolling while at the same time, looking at what that scum on the face of the earth did and be ok with it. Its like one was a thief and stole something valuable (the teemo player), and one was a murderer that stole someone's life (the ******** streamer with a color in his name)
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EKVEdab,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-06-20T03:59:17.168+0000) > > the offense will ALWAYS outscale the defense in a balanced game. > Why? > Because you (1 person) is building the defense. > While you are being usually attacked by more than 1 person in the enemy team (up to 5). > > And 5 is always bigger than 1. Thus, if you want a tank to tank that 5man team fight, his tank items must be like 3-5 times better than the offensive items. What are you even on about? If you think people want to survive 1v5 as a tank that's your problem I just wanna survive for more than 6 seconds against a zed who built {{item:3071}} Tanks are horrible in 1v1 unless their defensive stats scale offensively in which case they may not be pure tanks they may be juggernaughts or really beefy bruisers so don't even go on about 1v1 either.
yes, people want to "1v5", they want to engage a team fight and survive long enough (while all, or most damage is focused on them). That's the purpose of tanks. Also, idk what tank you play, but Zed (unless really really feed) won't be able to 'one shot you', and if you dodge his tripple Q, he is only left with auto attacks for the next 6-8 seconds. ps, if you play tank yuumi, then i apologize for my mistake, yes, zed will oneshot you
: I think its because they don't wanna oversaturate the item. Although I would love a tank version of generalist, expensive, always good items like {{item:3078}} or {{item:3071}} But that's specifically what riot is trying to avoid "caus ma offense must outscale defense" Yet we have champions who are balanced around scaling infinitly on defensive stats....{{champion:31}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:412}}
the offense will ALWAYS outscale the defense in a balanced game. Why? Because you (1 person) is building the defense. While you are being usually attacked by more than 1 person in the enemy team (up to 5). And 5 is always bigger than 1. Thus, if you want a tank to tank that 5man team fight, his tank items must be like 3-5 times better than the offensive items. Its not a hard concept tbh. Think of it like Real Life, a person with shield trying to fight someone with a sword. In a 1v1, sure, it will be balanced, heck the shielder will most likely win as they got something to defend with. But if you add 3-5 people with swords, all coming from different directions, just using that shield will not help that person survive, even if the shield was already stronger than the sword in 1v1. edit: and this is why also tank metas are disgusting. Since, in order to have tank meta, you need tanks and/or their items to be like 2-3-4-5 times stronger than everyone else. Since again, as i mentioned above, the tank will under normal circumstances soak damage from multiple sources (hence, the damage is multiplicative), while the defensive stats are just by themselves there. edit 2: there's also the concept of kiting in this game. tbh riot failed with the implementation of tanks. They could've just made tanks have one engage ultimate with large cooldown, and otherwise being immobile and good at soaking damage and able to cc. Which is why Sion for example is a pretty good tank, while someone like maokai is only played when overpowered.
: I, and others I know, ping-mute for that. So be cautious about it. To each their own in the end, but be aware of the potential consequences.
someone was downvoting you. anyway ping muting for that is fine. Its my preferred way of doing things, you can just choose to play at your own peace via the mute button (which was a nice addition tbh) Just a note for you, if you ping like just once or twice, people like me are going to miss it.
: If you're pinging multiple times for a specific purpose (like - he's here and going here) that's not 'spamming', to me. Just like if you do a missing ping on bot and a warning ping on mid, or a missing ping mid and a warning ping on drag... those are specific messages. If you just do the same ping more than once because you don't think your allies are smart enough to understand one ping... then you're just annoying those around you and I'll ping-mute you.
the reason i "spam" them, is simply became me (and many others) will not notice just one ping. for various reasons such as: playing without sounds, being tunnel visioned on farming/trading/preparing you all in, not paying attention at the game in that second, etc. The main reasons why I don't notice pings is 1) and 2) reason. So, i usually appreciate more than 1 missing ping for example as i will very likely miss just 1 or 2. Also my warning pings are not like "missing mid" and "warning bot" Its more like: warning bot, and then warning up the river and more warning up the river, and then warning on bot again, and then warning on bot again. And maybe 1-2 missing mid pings if i'm still not muted by the system. Or 3-7 missing pings on mid if i don't know where the enemy mid went. Now obviously, i don't spam missing over the dead bodies of my allies. But generally, i'm with the "spam that ping, use it more than once" side of conversation.
rujitra (NA)
: This was **NOT** trolling. Trolling has a specific meaning - and requires the actions to be taken with the intent to lose the game. Nubrac did not intentionally lose any games to my knowledge. This **was** griefing however, and **VERY** subtly so. The reason this was griefing was because Nubrac was doing these “strategies” almost always only when there were high-profile players (streamers) in his games - Nubrac was targeting specific people for this. That sort of subtle behavior takes many games to establish a pattern to confirm. Further, you cannot assume that 400+ games were trolling, because Nubrac may not have been griefing every time he played an off-meta champion/role/etc.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GAbn8jwR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-19T15:35:17.565+0000) > > This was **NOT** trolling. > > Trolling has a specific meaning - and requires the actions to be taken with the intent to lose the game. Nubrac did not intentionally lose any games to my knowledge. > > This **was** griefing however, and **VERY** subtly so. The reason this was griefing was because Nubrac was doing these “strategies” almost always only when there were high-profile players (streamers) in his games - Nubrac was targeting specific people for this. > > That sort of subtle behavior takes many games to establish a pattern to confirm. Further, you cannot assume that 400+ games were trolling, because Nubrac may not have been griefing every time he played an off-meta champion/role/etc. if what he did was "griefing". What do you call going afk, feeding, flaming, trying to convince other players in your team to just give up and afk? and the guy doing all i said in the second line, still walking around unbanned
: What noob mistakes did you make starting out?
I told the adc that "if wards are that important, why don't you buy them?" actually wait, i'll still tell them that
: This is why I tell people: One ping is enough. There is never a reason to spam pings... if a person is too stupid to understand after 1 ping, they're too stupid to understand after 5, 10, or even 20 That doesn't justify what they did mind you... leaving/afking is a stupid way to get revenge.
I spam between 2 and 7 pings, sometimes to the point of me getting blocked from spamming ping when I'm pinging my laner is missing or when pinging danger to another laner (generally i ping the multiple times like creating a path from where i believe the enemy is coming)
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EWRw90A9,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-06-19T05:02:55.210+0000) > > Are you the OP ? because it sounds like you didn't play as Zed or against Zed in like 4 seasons > > QSS no longer removes his ult. You should reevaluate all your points about Zed, maybe play him 5-10 times, then come back to us and say what you learned (besides the QSS is useless) Nah I was just thinking about the counterplay to Morde and I blanked out and said QSS. Fact of the matter is I play vs. better Zeds than you'll ever see in your life. Just played vs. a Zed smurf (65% winrate over 260 games, Master tier, fresh account) and I didn't die until the last teamfight. I don't think he's an issue because he's very easy to control in the first 3-4 minutes of the laning phase and you can use that to set the tempo for the rest of the lane. But most people see this game as a fighting game and it shows when they think Zed is OP.
and i was playing against a leblank smurf in euw, that's actually a challanger and was streaming on his smurf. While getting my smurf to g4 as well. still won. I don't think "better Zeds than you'll ever see in your life" counts since, well you know, eu mid laners. half of your pro scene in murica is eu mid laners or koreans. I'd get if you'd say any other role, but sorry. NA mids are quite worse than other servers. Including your zeds. And the fact still stands, the QSS doesn't' work vs Zed. And I still get downvoted for your mistake, lovely. But hey, you still refuse to play Zed a little amount of 10 games to see why others complain about him. Wow, shocking.
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPqAvWZj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-19T04:57:37.442+0000) > > {{champion:67}} top, rush {{item:3153}} , stomp him > {{champion:43}} top, tank build or ap build, farm him with klepto. Staying out of his "range" via shield movement speed and point and click snare > > aka: fight fire with fire. > They play a broken thing? > What's his weakness? oh, he is melee. Then play champions that shut down melees without gap closers. > > Either that or ban him. Until riot fixes it, which won't happen any time soon, they can't even press 1 button to ban nightblue. Nerfing the frog/catfish needs more buttons to be pressed woah having to pick 2 specific champions or you lose fun and balanced
> [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPqAvWZj,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T06:15:39.827+0000) > > woah having to pick 2 specific champions or you lose > fun and balanced where did I claim he is balanced? Where did I claim he is fine? But you are a player got 2 choices: 1) pick one of the champions i mentioned to counter and stomp him 2) ban him oh and 3) bitch about it. Its been 3 patches now, how much bitching do you think riot needs to nerf him? Boards bitched about riven for months or years. She's still there, still top tier, still having animation canceling as a core of her gameplay, still being resourceless.
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dope Solo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EWRw90A9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:53:30.951+0000) > > 1. Worth it, meaning no other single ban has more capacity for making a match fair/playable. Yuumi, lmao. Champion is gross and chokes out games when she's even. > 2. No other champ has the same capacity for roaming and wrecking an entire game all by itself. Talon > 3. Riot deletes anti-Zed posts. You mean like the Zed/Yasuo posts that go up to +50 once a week? > 4. Counterplay in league exists, just not on Zed who's been welfare pumped time and again into some rioters faker wet dream. He still has the same counterplay, including dodging his shurikens, Zhonya's, QSS, teamfight, and keep track of what shadows he's used. He also has no lane presence for the first 3-4 waves so you can set up massively for him. > 5. His range + damage on Q is toxic and shouldn't exist. It's on a long CD, it's very easily punishable as he no longer has tools to control the wave, and buying armor goes a long way into making it not very much damage. > 6. His escape capacity is extremely toxic and shouldn't exist. It's got a 20+ second CD and can't be used if he's using it for his "toxic damage". > 7. His wave clear is extremely strong for ZERO mana. His waveclear also forces him to get into melee range of the wave, making him a very easy target for skillshots. It is strong, conditional waveclear and when he activates that condition it's very easy to punish him. At the end of the day you can ban whatever the hell you want but none of these points are good. EDIT: was writing this half afk. QSS doesn't work on Zed ultimate.
> [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EWRw90A9,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-19T04:11:47.702+0000) > > He still has the same counterplay, including dodging his shurikens, Zhonya's, QSS, teamfight, and keep track of what shadows he's used. He also has no lane presence for the first 3-4 waves so you can set up massively for him. > Are you the OP ? because it sounds like you didn't play as Zed or against Zed in like 4 seasons QSS no longer removes his ult. You should reevaluate all your points about Zed, maybe play him 5-10 times, then come back to us and say what you learned (besides the QSS is useless)
Pandaluv (NA)
: For the love of god I agree. He's so insanely broken at the moment. Definitely top 3 of the most broken champs I've faced in LoL since my start in S4. I have yet to find a champ that goes even with him, he runs everyone down and is so obnoxious to play against. Makes me want to quit the moment I see I'm facing him. He's just so stupidly broken. Like come on, hotfix him already. He's just way too strong.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandaluv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPqAvWZj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-18T22:14:17.049+0000) > > For the love of god I agree. He's so insanely broken at the moment. Definitely top 3 of the most broken champs I've faced in LoL since my start in S4. I have yet to find a champ that goes even with him, he runs everyone down and is so obnoxious to play against. Makes me want to quit the moment I see I'm facing him. He's just so stupidly broken. Like come on, hotfix him already. He's just way too strong. {{champion:67}} top, rush {{item:3153}} , stomp him {{champion:43}} top, tank build or ap build, farm him with klepto. Staying out of his "range" via shield movement speed and point and click snare aka: fight fire with fire. They play a broken thing? What's his weakness? oh, he is melee. Then play champions that shut down melees without gap closers. Either that or ban him. Until riot fixes it, which won't happen any time soon, they can't even press 1 button to ban nightblue. Nerfing the frog/catfish needs more buttons to be pressed
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Unpopular Opinion on the NB3-Noowhatever situation
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-18T17:22:38.109+0000) > > The fact that Nightblue had his Riot friend to ban the Teemo is not an indication that Riot plays favorites, it is an indication that riot's punishing system is awful and you need to have connections from inside riot to get a player who is clearly griefing banned. Most high elo NA players agree that the teemo was ruining games, but NB3 had to contact someone he personally knows from Riot in order for them to take action against him, since reports don't work as intended. > > Edit: I literally always forget the Teemo's name, hence the title really, not favoritism? then i suggest you do what that scum on the face of the earth did. Start flaming your team since minute 3. And go, feed a kill to your enemies. While continuing to flame your team mate. Then go afk at around 11-12 minutes and keep flaming. Then make a ticket to riot to ban the other guy. And now you don't get banned, the other guy gets banned, and you destroyed your team morale so that everyone else goes afk as they can't win a 4v5 in a high elo game since you were a toxic scum that flamed and afked and inted the entire game. Then come back and tell us how does it feel to be like nb3 and also tell us when your ban will expire. Also because of this: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0vrbz/jensen_doublelift_icu_and_forest_challenger/eral1ac/?context=3 pro players can go and fuck themselves. Ofc they defend their privilege of "i don't liek you so pappy rito will ban you hahaha". I also love how that rioter that should be fired at this point is posting on reddit instead of THEIR OFFICIAL FORUMS. Its almost as if there's no morals left to this company. What someone banned? 1) be a popular streamer 2) be friends with a rioter 3) talk on facebook/tweeter. Might as well text each other via whatsapp or im ;) ;) And next, any "Defense" they have, they don't even bother to post it on their official forums and page. Noooooooo, it has to be done on a 3rd party website. Just beautiful. And people wonder why I don't play ranked and don't want to go above gold.
: Over the last several years, Lol has not declined - it’s gotten better
counterpoint to your argument nr1: the population (player size) of europe and na has dropped significantly, which is why riot carters to korean and chinesse players the most (not like they gave a fuck about eu in the first place). counterpoint to your argument nr2: you can get banned anytime now if a streamer dislikes you. He can just go to his riot friends on tweeter and get you banned that night. counterpoint to your argument nr3: riot introduced the iron league, and now every league has only 4 tiers. However, what this did was essentially "push up" the vast majority of the players. In order to give them the illusion that they are "climbing" and getting better. To put it in perspective, 1-2 years ago, Diamond 5 (lowest diamond division) was top 1-2% of the players on that server. Now its top 4-5% for diamond 4. Due to the heavily declaiming player base. And due to how much riot plays favorites with balance as well as with streamers. And with how they tried to lowkey dopamine hit their playerbase and make them seem like "wow you are better, welcome to gold" (gold+ is now 50% of the playerbase, compared to 30% before). And the most important, seeing as they constantly push adds and sponsors during their LCS games (something you do when you want more $$$). Its quite obvious to see that this game is doing quite poorly from both a quality standpoint as well as its profit margins. It still works, but its like 2 times worse than 3-4 years ago
IainG10 (EUW)
: Of course you hate the tank meta; your an assassin, and tanks counter you. You exist to stop the squishy on the other team from having any fun. You are every bit as toxic as the tank in terms of fun for others, and the fact that there's at least one assassin (or a bruiser pretending to be one because that's viable atm) every game is a serious negative. At least that tank can be fairly reliably cc-locked; Talon for example is just gonna come over whatever wall he wants and remove a squishy before you've even moved your cursor to him. Pyke is immune to punishment. Zed has his shadow swap; Akali disappears into a cloud and yeets herself backwards over a wall. Diana (until they actually fix her) is stickier than epoxy resin; Blue Kayn is almost as sticky and isn't affected by walls.... You wanna know why most Supports these days each have as much cc as the rest of the team combined? It's because of assassins (and bruisers with their items).
tanks do not counter assassins. Supports do, in particular enchanters (lulu, janna, etc) Ardent meta is what counters assassins and assassins where still playable (albeit very difficult) during that meta. Tank meta is a shitfest. I suggest you look for some tank ekko or tank akali gameplay, so see how 'weak' assassins were during tank meta. Seriously, we had that a few years back, just take a look at it....... just take a look and see if you want THAT to come back. edit: here's an adc perspective on the "tank meta": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDNbySDaNj4 you know, the adcs, the ones that would "counter tanks" accounting to you. Seriously, just research a bit, tank meta was disgusting. And tham is just a reminder to everyone of that. But if you ACTUALLY ENJOY fighting Tham. Then you'll enjoy tank meta and i'm wrong.
: I would like to detail my first five games in Diamond
Here's a story: I'm trying to get my alt to g4 (just like i did with my main). My "skills" vary from bronze 6 to diamond 4. So, I'm doing my 10 games, and i keep fighting gold enemies (just like what happened on my main). And at the end of the last of the 10 games, i win. And I finally see the league i got put in (silver 1, same as main). And I go 0.0 Then I check op.gg out of curiosity and.. surprise surprise, most teams (mine and enemy team) is gold 3-plat 2, while I'm "silver 1". I eventually got to g4 (skipping the promos from s1 to g4, however that happened lol) today, but I had to defeat multiple high gold to low plat players to get from silver to gold. To be fair, if I actually try, I can perform at that level (tho usually i don't like thinking, so i go in at almost every single opportunity, even in bad cases) but damm, I can understand the frustration people are having these days. Like I wasn't frustrated that I had to play against high gold to plat players to get out of silver. Since I know my own skill level should be around that especially now since the elo brackets have shifted and what used to be plat 3, is now like plat 1 to diamond 4. But since people got better over the years, i figured high gold to low plat should be easy to achieve. But now if I were to put myself in the shoes of other people. Like, lets say you are a low gold in terms of skills, and you're trying to climb out of silver to get where you deserve (gold)....... and your enemies are gold 1,2 plat 4,3. Like wtf do you do? hope to get carried every game? idk, maybe after 100 games the rank position is given more accurately, but at least at the start, is a hot mess. Giving ranks lower than what the skill level of the one getting it is. However at least, the match making was sort of accurate. In a way since I was fighting people of around my skill level (some games i feed, some games i do well, one or two i carried). And the hardest game was vs a leblank that someone in my team said he's a smurf at the start, so, i actually took that game seriously. But it was super hard, even tho I was quite feed and had 3k gold advantage overall. I didn't feel like I could crush the enemy team as usual. While watching the end game screen stats i see the enemy leblank (that was 3k behind) having dealt like 2k less damage than me (diana player).. My conclusion: The playerbase got better. Junglers still have a heavy influence on how the games are played (in most games it felt like the 'better jungler' won, only in 1 or 2 my jungler was better and we lost). The match making is mostly accurate. The position you are in, doesn't seem to be accurate unless you got a large number of games. And ofc, with how much riot encourages negative behavior (like the recent nb3 were riot are perfectly fine with him afk-ing, flaming and inting), there's "toxic behavior" of heights never seen before. PS: another reason to not get high elo is so that streamers don't get pissed at you and then call their riot friend to ban you we are safer in gold, plat and below :)
: Every meta is one of the most awful experiences you can have. For every meta, someone says X meta is the worst & prefers Y meta. Which, big surprise, is the worst for another person. All meta sucks. How much each meta sucks just depends on what you like playing & what you dislike playing against.
Not quite, I'm an assassin player. There's protect the adc meta (awful for assassisns), but still playable. Enchanters meta (awful for assassins), but still playable. Control mages mid (awful for ap assassins, great for ad ones). There's even the gank lv1-2 meta where it sucks to play as any lane (hi hi twich/ezreal jungle here i've come to ruin your day). There's bruiser meta (like when darius and morde got reworked). etc. But out of all those. Tank meta is the most utterly broken piece of shit this game ever had. You either have assassins building tank and being better than bruisers (due to mobility) and close to impossible to kill (hi hi tank akali/ekko here, do you miss me?) or you have tanks that just run you over, like a bulldozer, and there's nothing you can do. As they will be to tanky to kill and they will kill you. What's the benefits of current meta over a tank meta? Well, even if someone got ahead like they killed their lane opponent 10 times in 11 minutes. If they misplay, if they misposition, if they don't pay attention or simply put, when they make mistakes, you can punish that and kill them. This won't happen in the tank meta. When the tank meta gets rolling, there's no stopping. Yes, you won't lose in 15-18 minutes by all enemy lanes stomping and being able to take down structures like it can happen right now if everyone in the enemy team hard wins. But you also, the team that's behind, it will lose. Its just a matter of time.
: Tank meta was the lesser of two evils
You want tank meta? Here, go play top {{champion:223}} , see how much fun it is? And I bet other players would love playing against your tank ;) sarcasm aside, tank meta is one of the most awful experiences you can ever have and {{champion:223}} is a reminder of that
Tyránt (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FIqJTvdp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-06T08:22:46.503+0000) > > even if he is able to track his ip so what? it's not like the IP address contains any information about the person > empty threats by a kid that thinks just because he is gold he is somehow better than someone who is silver Yea you're probably right. It wont even matter really, although I heard some law enforcement tools can track a location where an ip address is. My sister's highschool had a bomb threat and they tracked the ip of the account who made the post and were able to locate it. Not quite sure, but I agree.
Let's make it simple for you to understand. There are no more static ip addresses available for the public. to make it more simple. The normal ip addresses look like: Xxx. Yyy. Zzz. Hhh Out of which only yy. Zzz. Hhh can vary. So at most you could have 99.999.999 devices using the internet on this planet. and that's why static ips are no longer a thing. Instead the isp is given an ip address and the isp will dinamically allocate space in their network in a sinilar way with how you give ip addresses and internet access when you create a Hotspot on your mobile phone. So, having the ip address will only shows you the ISP of the user. And at most, the city where the use lives (depends how the isp has their ips alocated). Now the isps have logs of who had the xxxxxxx ip and at what time frame. Meaning that, for the police to identify someone by the ip adress they need to talk with the isp company and obtain data about who had access to that address at that time. And even then you only get the contractor name. Soo, the best way to make threats is to go at like a Mc donnals or random pub and use their wifi for it. isps have logs on who used the internet. and I expect uni dorms, airports and big hotels to have that too. While not so much for a random bar or motel. But they can still narrow it down to who used it and was in the motel at that time. Still as you can see. tracking some based solely on their ip requires you to either have a collaboration with one or more institutions or hack the isp database itself (at very least).
: So.... I'm guessing we're going to see Taric/Sona Duos for awhile.....
The classic: I only watch na lcs therefore I'm the best and know everything. Sona taric bot has been played in other regions for over a month now. Sona taric has been pick or ban the entire msi group stage. And was even picked in semi finals by g2 VS skt. This strategy also has been working in solo q for over two months. But suddenly, because c9 played it in na lcs it must be hard nerfed???? And clearly now that c9 played it everyone will copy it. Even skt played it during groups in msi.... You know the champions of the region with 2 mil players, the team that won more than 1 world title. But no, it's c9 the one that will make everyone play Sona taric so you got to nerf it.
: LoL Youtubers
You can just stop watching those and move on with life
Dyromic (EUNE)
: Riot, If you'll ever rework Nocturne I want only one thing
Show more

Serika Zero

Level 82 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion