Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tkeHEiOp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T02:06:38.837+0000) > > Perma bans for toxicity are automated too, but you can always write a support ticket to make them look at it manually. Did not know that.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tkeHEiOp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T02:12:16.929+0000) > > Did not know that. The system is working the same as it would work with chat restricts. Only if you come off a 14 day ban you'll get a perma ban for everything that the system considers worth a chat restrict.
Jamaree (NA)
: Warning to 2 week ban is automated, perma ban is looked at. As much as these forums like to blow it out of proportion, getting mad every once in a while is NOT enough to get banned or even a warning. It takes a multitude of reports to even get a warning so as long as you are a normal human being most of the time, you can utterly ignore the system. Edit: Turns out that is automated to but can be looked over if you feel it was unjust.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tkeHEiOp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-05T02:03:36.043+0000) > > Warning to 2 week ban is automated, perma ban is looked at. > > As much as these forums like to blow it out of proportion, getting mad every once in a while is NOT enough to get banned or even a warning. It takes a multitude of reports to even get a warning so as long as you are a normal human being most of the time, you can utterly ignore the system. Perma bans for toxicity are automated too, but you can always write a support ticket to make them look at it manually.
: How Does Riot Handle Account Bans?
You would first get 2 times chat restricted, then 14 day banned, and then perma banned by an automated system that checks the logs if you get reported frequently and have a history of negative behavior (the system flags your account first). but they won't ever insta perma ban for toxicity. worst that can happen is that you instantly skip to an 14 day ban for extreme toxicity. but even for a chat restrict it needs a lot. I mean, I would consider myself a pretty toxic player already and have only been chat restricted 2 times in 4 years, so you won't have to fear anything I guess as long as you aren't negative in every game you go in.
Penns (EUW)
: Core is not "options" tho Their options are {{item:3026}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3812}} AP options are {{item:3102}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3116}} ... {{item:3092}} {{item:3174}} ? lel
{{item:3003}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3030}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3100}}
Breaku (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yET4gRhF,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T07:14:10.011+0000) > > The point is that there's no point letting him back when he had shown zero reform the previous 22 times. That's a pattern that says "no, I'm not changing my ways". Well guess who's back!
> [{quoted}](name=Breaku,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yET4gRhF,comment-id=000900000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-04T20:14:41.339+0000) > > Well guess who's back! OUR GOD
: It's time for Riot to get more employees...
holy fck new Rift is already more than 3 years old?
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RKBBaEfN,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T01:06:15.596+0000) > > Hey.. I could discuss this now for another 2 hours.. but who cares, he got his chance now and that's all that matters. > If he goes back to being toxic again and gets banned again, I won't say anything anymore. > > So all you haters can just be quiet now and let tyler be tyler. > If he is now actually reformed I see no reason why people still have problems with his unban. I say keep him right next to Ban on Sight. One account. The one account is marked as if it just came off 2 week suspension. Any and all others remain Ban on Sight. He fucks that up and gets it permabanned, he's not losing Ban on Sight.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RKBBaEfN,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T01:10:06.983+0000) > > I say keep him right next to Ban on Sight. > > One account. The one account is marked as if it just came off 2 week suspension. Any and all others remain Ban on Sight. He fucks that up and gets it permabanned, he's not losing Ban on Sight. That's how it is right now I guess. He had to submit all accounts he played on in the last months to Riot, and they made their decision off that. But I believe they still will keep an eye on him for the next months.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RKBBaEfN,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T00:55:41.372+0000) > > ...and? One of those is a much less established pattern than the other. Minimum number of instances required for a pattern is 3. 4 is only one increment above 3. 22 is establishing a pattern 7 times over. If that math is too hard to understand, then you don't understand why Tyler1 does not deserve another account.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RKBBaEfN,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T01:02:49.913+0000) > > One of those is a much less established pattern than the other. > > Minimum number of instances required for a pattern is 3. > > 4 is only one increment above 3. > > 22 is establishing a pattern 7 times over. > > If that math is too hard to understand, then you don't understand why Tyler1 does not deserve another account. Hey.. I could discuss this now for another 2 hours.. but who cares, he got his chance now and that's all that matters. If he goes back to being toxic again and gets banned again, I won't say anything anymore. So all you haters can just be quiet now and let tyler be tyler. If he is now actually reformed I see no reason why people still have problems with his unban.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RKBBaEfN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-05T00:11:36.118+0000) > > Jensen was unbanned too tho Jensen also reformed after 4 bans. Not 22.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RKBBaEfN,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T00:53:43.291+0000) > > Jensen also reformed after 4 bans. Not 22. ...and?
: GD today
https://i.imgur.com/rfyEc1T.gifv?noredirect OUR GOD HAS RETURNED ALL HAIL T1
: looks like the word "permanent" doesn't mean what it used too
> [{quoted}](name=Loafs of Pain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbLdmVuP,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-01-04T19:26:06.805+0000) > > looks like the word "permanent" doesn't mean what it used too where did they ever say that it was permanent?
: I hate Nasus
respect D CANE
: Gathering Storm
{{champion:45}} {{champion:69}}{{champion:34}} {{champion:38}}? Basically every late game AP mage that doesn't need the early poke from scorch.
Enselus (NA)
: Zed's q doesn't count as a projectile apparently
: Is Tyler1 really "Unbanned"
If you check the reddit post you can see a few Rioters commenting on it, confirming the unban. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7o5bj9/tyler1_unbanned_from_league_of_legends/
: And I remember when punishments meant something with ID bans.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RKBBaEfN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-05T00:08:17.414+0000) > > And I remember when punishments meant something with ID bans. Jensen was unbanned too tho
sAyCo (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F2feZAg8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-04T23:52:46.475+0000) > > how can your team win and lose at the same time? he didn't say at the same time, where did you get this from?
> Did your team win? >Yes Was it a dominating win? >Yes Did your team lose? >Yes Did you lose hard? >Yes
: Love this super useful (TM) death recap
actually it's Preseason 8
: How Every Game Is This Pre-Season
how can your team win and lose at the same time?
Rosumary (NA)
: Played a 54 min Vayne game.
At least it wasn't {{champion:157}} else your face would be sore af now.
Xesx (NA)
: I expect people with atleast a sliver of common sense and knowledge of the game. I mean Jesus fucking Christ, I feel like half the people I play with are actually braindead. I am sorry, I am just so stressed right now.
ah if you think that gets better as soon as you get out of bronze, it won't. trust me, it won't.
Xesx (NA)
: How are people in Bronze 1 so bad?
it's bronze what do you expect
: > [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z977V3vV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-04T21:30:11.969+0000) > > I mean, Yeah, Its bad. It shows that Riot cant stand on their own two feet when it comes to an "Indefinite ban" > > But in all reality, Riot *Will* Ban again should such behavior rise again. And guess who is once again allowed to get a new account and repeat the behavior? Guess who has ZERO FUCKING REASON WHATSOEVER TO REFORM? Guess who is going to say "Well, you let me back after all of that. Why both banning me again?" Guess who is going to flaunt this as "Ha ha! Be as toxic as you want. You'll be welcomed back as if nothing happened." No, we are no longer allowed to complain about toxicity now that Tyler1 has been "forgiven" of those 22 unique accounts banned for toxic behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z977V3vV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-04T21:33:30.419+0000) > > And guess who is once again allowed to get a new account and repeat the behavior? > Guess who has ZERO FUCKING REASON WHATSOEVER TO REFORM? > Guess who is going to say "Well, you let me back after all of that. Why both banning me again?" > Guess who is going to flaunt this as "Ha ha! Be as toxic as you want. You'll be welcomed back as if nothing happened." > > No, we are no longer allowed to complain about toxicity now that Tyler1 has been "forgiven" of those 22 unique accounts banned for toxic behavior. I mean, he had to show positive behavior for the last months on all of his accounts, apart from the fact that he will be banned again just as quickly as he was unbanned if he goes back to being toxic again. So you are either uninformed or just ignorant.
: On Tyler1
then leave if you don't want to accept that our god is back.
Evangele (NA)
: Tyler1 Megathread
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} all these tears
Jo0o (NA)
: Fuck Tyler1
{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
: But what if downvotes can show a dislike for low quality posts, rather than just being hater tears?
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TAnQKU3h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-04T20:10:52.611+0000) > > But what if downvotes can show a dislike for low quality posts, rather than just being hater tears? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rioter Comments
: Tyler1 has officially announced his formal unban from League of Legends.
: Hello, I was happy with the money I have spent here.
I mean, if you want to call the old Rune system full of choices and decisions fine, but that's simply not true.
: Where did all my freaking runes go!!!!
Lol did you live under a rock for the past half year?
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P6Ek2AFE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-04T00:22:34.917+0000) > > hahahahah malz making the game fun hahahahhaahha that piece of shit champ hahahahahahhahahahah R hahahaha same as cho tho so whats your point there then?
> [{quoted}](name=ZeroAgainst,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P6Ek2AFE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T00:25:20.967+0000) > > same as cho tho so whats your point there then? cho should also be deleted
: can you buff malz
hahahahah malz making the game fun hahahahhaahha that piece of shit champ hahahahahahhahahahah R hahahaha
: Why Command Protect Needs to Be Buffed
: Who is the most BS champion of all time? (Poll) LEVEL 1
{{champion:35}} for sure. that champs only purpose is to piss off enemies
: No, he was vs Panth, so your argument is invalid. Our team had 0 tanks, we were full squishy. https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3461882970/234907046?tab=stats
Considering that he also had 36k taken damage he probably just traded a whole lot. These numbers add up in the end.
: As someone who actually plays the game, this doent actually happen really. I dont get all these threads that make it out like ADCs abuse supports because its complete bullshit. I've seen "This ADC is fucking trash" just as much coming from supports as ADCs bitching about their support
just let these janna players feel special and move on
Zakowitz (EUW)
: What´s Tyler1s build for season 8 and what runes does he use?
{{item:3086}} {{item:3086}} {{item:3086}} {{item:3086}} {{item:3086}} {{item:3117}} hehe xd
: till malzahar getss reworked we need a qss item, i mean im not asking for 100 ap item , but something like 50 ap 300 hp qss active (hextech pasive so if u buy this u cannot buy other hextech items)
: Fake currency is easier to spend. Same reason casinos use chips.
> [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B5xIoGZr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-31T14:23:25.769+0000) > > Fake currency is easier to spend. Same reason casinos use chips. And you get more bonus RP if you spend more money at once.
: I dont either want {{champion:238}} , {{champion:107}} ,{{champion:121}} or ADCs with {{item:3140}} ,but they can still buy it :/
but they don't have {{item:3157}} and their {{item:3102}} isn't on a passive but on a activatable temporary active
: Ziggs isn't really faring well this pre-Season (someone who commonly plays Ziggs)
: > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xpLKrYAd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-30T21:27:16.553+0000) > > AP has {{item:3102}} {{item:3157}} > > Different items that solve a lot of the same problems, in a different way. Can you imagine the BS that would be Kat or LB with QSS and Banshees without sacrificing AP? AD has {{item:3156}} {{item:3155}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3139}}.
He still has a point. No wants a {{champion:105}} or {{champion:55}} with {{item:3140}} + {{item:3157}} {{item:3102}}
ZupiDupi (EUNE)
: How can i change server with my acc
Somewhere in the shop under account. Don't know the exact path but there is definitely a option to do so for RP in the shop.
: FIX) Lux bug & Buff suggestion
Ifneth (NA)
: Make Client Call Mid "Middle" During Champion Select
https://i.imgur.com/umKXQLx.png?noredirect I mean, do you really need to make 2 posts about something as irrelevant as that?
: your not going to build {{item:3001}} on {{champion:131}}
why not? the item is broken as anti ap item, and it even has good offensive stats for the fact that you basically make your enemys AP useless against you.
: You can pretend you were trolling but you and I both know you're just deflecting by saying that.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEA96AEG,comment-id=0000000400000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T01:08:16.990+0000) > > then you just show them the link. > > he only gets his ID ban lifted, no pro or player ever got a permabanned account unbanned. > > and even if people are that ignorant that they still would use that as an argument then it wouldn't change anything cause PB is full of people like that anyway already. Why take the risk, why even open up the flood gates in the first place for that kind of bs?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEA96AEG,comment-id=00000004000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T01:17:31.041+0000) > > Why take the risk, why even open up the flood gates in the first place for that kind of bs? cause he has fans, and will push Leagues twitch.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEA96AEG,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:50:35.838+0000) > > they won't have to reevaluate every permanent ban because they now have a clear policy on ID bans. > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013815928-Understanding-ID-Bans > > **"Important Note: even if the ID ban is rescinded, previously-banned accounts will never be given back."** > > Here stands all important information, that permanent account bans still won't be lifted. > > They will make a decision, but they said they won't make any public announcements themselfes when they did decide. You really don't think there will be a rallying backlash for all others? People would use the argument of "Oh, he only got his banned lifted because he is famous, where is my equal treatment?" or other bs like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEA96AEG,comment-id=000000040000,timestamp=2017-12-29T01:04:54.158+0000) > > You really don't think there will be a rallying backlash for all others? People would use the argument of "Oh, he only got his banned lifted because he is famous, where is my equal treatment?" or other bs like that. then you just show them the link. he only gets his ID ban lifted, no pro or player ever got a permabanned account unbanned. and even if people are that ignorant that they still would use that as an argument then it wouldn't change anything cause PB is full of people like that anyway already.
Show more

Shadòw

Level 38 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion