Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: We're looking at it. Opinion is split internally on whether supporting stealth under towers is the way to go or not. We're doing some experimentation with a set of changes internally right now. Update to follow once those have helped resolve which direction we'll go.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=bEE1jbqr,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-12-05T16:51:52.549+0000) > > We're looking at it. Opinion is split internally on whether supporting stealth under towers is the way to go or not. We're doing some experimentation with a set of changes internally right now. Update to follow once those have helped resolve which direction we'll go. about time remove it simple
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
mack9112 (NA)
: Idk I feel like if you go into each game with the mentality that each game is a coin flip and there is nothing you can do to affect the outcome of each game then of course that will be your outcome. Personally I try my best in every game to be the contributing factor to my team winning and overall I get more wins than loss through that approach.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e7hyP3Wv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-02T05:45:57.282+0000) > > Idk I feel like if you go into each game with the mentality that each game is a coin flip and there is nothing you can do to affect the outcome of each game then of course that will be your outcome. > > Personally I try my best in every game to be the contributing factor to my team winning and overall I get more wins than loss through that approach. i legit try my best every single game !!!!! i lose because of inting go watch my last game and see how hard im trying
Rioter Comments
Noà (NA)
: We deserve better ranked environment during preseason
i legit get a afk every game even being gold 4 rage quitting unreal
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is it hard to get out of silver or am I just bad?
> [{quoted}](name=dxlegault,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T5czU72i,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-29T13:00:37.217+0000) > > I have been playing league for quite some time, maybe 2 years and I understand that I am not the best player in fact I'm actually really bad compared to like 90% of people who play and I am ranked silver 5. Now I have read lots and understand that every game is winnable and you need to focus on your mistakes rather than the mistakes of your team so I have done that lately and improved quite a bit over the past few months but gotten nowhere. Most of my plat friends just tell me to work on my macro gameplay because my mechanics are pretty good but it honestly just seems almost impossible to get out of silver. I played a game yesterday where a player literally admitted to trying to get his account permabanned after inting the entire game and using several racial slurs in all chat. More than a quarter of my games in silver 5 have something like this happen with a person intentionally feeding and saying that they want to lose and of course my plat friends are saying oh just hard carry but I am no where near good enough to carry a game where there is a 5/20 blitzcrank running it down mid. I understand that I make a lot of mistakes and am still a pretty bad player but it feels impossible to get out of silver. https://www.twitch.tv/kingorvil17 gold 4here i will teach u stuff what u dont know
Rioter Comments
: Wait, Yasuo is getting into your games?
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zLF9Onr1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-27T00:31:24.738+0000) > > Wait, Yasuo is getting into your games? yeah hes legit picked every game
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I thought turret plating would be a shield that you had to kill before the tower's real HP showed up
> [{quoted}](name=Apostle of Light,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tWEWGH4l,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-23T04:38:05.288+0000) > > I also thought that turrets whose plating wasn't destroyed at 14 mins would be at full HP when the plating fell off > > I guess Riot had different things in mind... same here i legit thought the same thing
Rioter Comments
: no one wants quicker games :l
> [{quoted}](name=lumanachi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NXzOWJOQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-22T17:24:54.101+0000) > > no one wants quicker games :l i do more to play in a day and not wasting 40mins to lose
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So what does an employee getting fired have to do with the K/DA skin?
Infernape (EUW)
: They didn't. Dark Seal's potion increase isn't unique. It's stackable.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zjwQphO9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T03:16:10.866+0000) > > They didn't. Dark Seal's potion increase isn't unique. It's stackable. yes it needs changing to not be stackable
Rioter Comments
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Getting Diamond 3 was really worth it this year
glad i just got gold v again like every season
: Phreak had some interesting thoughts on mobile champs being balanced around possessing lower winrate
kaisa is broken simple and leblanc should only have good winrates with people that are good with her
: Blue Essence is a b*tch to farm.
owning all champs is legit dumb anyway becuase climbing ranked u use about 10 15 and that still a lot u just need 20
Rioter Comments
: Why does it take so long for next season to hit
> [{quoted}](name=ApollyonBainer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Yc4qQKPs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-13T21:16:47.323+0000) > > Why does it take so long for next season to hit cause riot want to ruin the game more
: A question that should be asked to each member on Riot's balance team
REVERT GRAVES AND MAKE HIM ADC AGAIN PROBLEM SOLVED
: New Champ is already in the client. Reveal is on 11/19
Namîste (NA)
: From reading on surrender at 20 they going to half her Q damage after the first bolt on the same target. So her clear time will be hurt but I don't think it will destroy her. Unless they are doing more changes that I am unaware of
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l6Mr5rjk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-13T20:21:29.431+0000) > > From reading on surrender at 20 they going to half her Q damage after the first bolt on the same target. So her clear time will be hurt but I don't think it will destroy her. Unless they are doing more changes that I am unaware of wow really damn thats killer
Rioter Comments
: With 2 Hours and 15 Minutes to Spare, I Reached Platinum for the First Time
: Yeah, last two years I have played something like 15-25 TT games just to get that sweet gold chroma. It's really not *that* different from SR. Takes a bit of getting used to, is all.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cRk0J5je,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-12T03:26:40.861+0000) > > Yeah, last two years I have played something like 15-25 TT games just to get that sweet gold chroma. > > It's really not *that* different from SR. Takes a bit of getting used to, is all. yeah playing vs daimonds every game as a silver 2 yeah really enjoyed my tt gameply getting my ass ripped out
: I think League has lost its main selling point.
now they make sexualized skins to make money of the current players like kda
: > [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k0v64kf3,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-11T18:18:33.280+0000) > > Because based on the one comment you've made I'm gonna say that you lack any sort of understanding of old Galio's kit. > > I won the argument now. /s > > It's really a pointless, unnecessary line that adds absolutely nothing to the discussion. > > --- > > And no sarcasm here but Galio was actually picked as a counter to assassins to include Zed and Talon. So that really shows your understanding of him. Oh come on now. The only reason old Gallo was picked to counter assassins was because of his ult. Galio was never the go-to pick against a zed.
> [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k0v64kf3,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-12T15:27:45.636+0000) > > Oh come on now. The only reason old Gallo was picked to counter assassins was because of his ult. Galio was never the go-to pick against a zed. i know galio vs zed was a lose as i did lose many games vs him as galio
: Would appear you dont know what his W used to do. Or his R. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Have a link http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Galio/History
> [{quoted}](name=Support Position,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k0v64kf3,comment-id=0003000100000001,timestamp=2018-11-12T10:19:30.391+0000) > > Would appear you dont know what his W used to do. Or his R. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} > > Have a link http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Galio/History https://gyazo.com/446519475a8cd6a6d8451aa10b3dbe7c view my aacount you mong i was legit probably the only one maining him s6 view my ranked score
: New Galio is great.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k0v64kf3,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2018-11-11T19:27:33.279+0000) > > New Galio is great. no its no hes a failed superhero like spiderman
: You're acting like it's a 1v1 between Galio and the Zed. It's not. All Galio did was shove waves pre-rework. He had 0 interaction with the enemy laner if he didn't want to interact. Waveclear was much more prominent then because that was before Riot started nerfing waveclear across the board. This is talking as if Zed had any priority over Galio pre-6 though, which he didn't. Galio actually completely bullied Zed pre-6. Moving on though, later in the game Zed isn't focusing Galio, he's focusing the ADC. Galio's ult instantly cucked Zed the moment he tries to ult anyone. Even if Zed was trying to ult Galio himself, Galio's ult still cucked him since Galio gained 50% damage reduction during it and still forced Zed to sit there for 2 seconds which was a total death sentence.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k0v64kf3,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-11T18:36:58.947+0000) > > You're acting like it's a 1v1 between Galio and the Zed. It's not. All Galio did was shove waves pre-rework. He had 0 interaction with the enemy laner if he didn't want to interact. Waveclear was much more prominent then because that was before Riot started nerfing waveclear across the board. > > This is talking as if Zed had any priority over Galio pre-6 though, which he didn't. Galio actually completely bullied Zed pre-6. > > Moving on though, later in the game Zed isn't focusing Galio, he's focusing the ADC. Galio's ult instantly cucked Zed the moment he tries to ult anyone. Even if Zed was trying to ult Galio himself, Galio's ult still cucked him since Galio gained 50% damage reduction during it and still forced Zed to sit there for 2 seconds which was a total death sentence. fids says you havent got a brain
: Because based on the one comment you've made I'm gonna say that you lack any sort of understanding of old Galio's kit. I won the argument now. /s It's really a pointless, unnecessary line that adds absolutely nothing to the discussion. --- And no sarcasm here but Galio was actually picked as a counter to assassins to include Zed and Talon. So that really shows your understanding of him.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k0v64kf3,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-11T18:18:33.280+0000) > > Because based on the one comment you've made I'm gonna say that you lack any sort of understanding of old Galio's kit. > > I won the argument now. /s > > It's really a pointless, unnecessary line that adds absolutely nothing to the discussion. > > --- > > And no sarcasm here but Galio was actually picked as a counter to assassins to include Zed and Talon. So that really shows your understanding of him. u talking crack with a 0.01 pick rate vs zed lmao ad vs pre galio was gg
Jbels (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k0v64kf3,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-11-11T16:48:13.911+0000) > > Not that I disagree, but there were people that complained about Sion's rework. Alright, fine, fair I guess. But I've never seen any player who knows the game well deny that he is well designed. Only recently that he's become what he is due to the meta shifting am I now seeing people complain about him. I've seen people complaining about current Galio day 1, and then Riot turned him into an AP bruiser instead of a tank, and now more people are complaining about him
> [{quoted}](name=Jbels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k0v64kf3,comment-id=0002000000000002,timestamp=2018-11-11T18:11:26.029+0000) > > Alright, fine, fair I guess. But I've never seen any player who knows the game well deny that he is well designed. Only recently that he's become what he is due to the meta shifting am I now seeing people complain about him. I've seen people complaining about current Galio day 1, and then Riot turned him into an AP bruiser instead of a tank, and now more people are complaining about him u got irelia mid but complain about pre work galio u hardstuck ?
Show more

Shao Sin

Level 108 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion