: I don't have proof to back this up, but hitboxes get seriously messed up whenever you walk inside of minions, even if you're on the other wise of them. I don't know why or how, but most incidents I've seen tend to involve having come out of or been inside a minion. It's almost like the netcode that updates character positioning goes off the wall when passing through minions.
> [{quoted}](name=Nanuk Pihoqahiak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AGXT59XA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-23T10:25:26.153+0000) > > I don't have proof to back this up, but hitboxes get seriously messed up whenever you walk inside of minions, even if you're on the other wise of them. I don't know why or how, but most incidents I've seen tend to involve having come out of or been inside a minion. It's almost like the netcode that updates character positioning goes off the wall when passing through minions. Cuz a champion's hitbox is bigger than a minion's hitbox
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: Besides, what other game has as good lore team as League's? Overwatch's Story and Character development is not even comparable to how good our Lore Team is. Eaaaasy. P.S.: Star Guardian Anime when? :3
> [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=INimzeAa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-22T23:33:27.321+0000) > > Besides, what other game has as good lore team as League's? > > Overwatch's Story and Character development is not even comparable to how good our Lore Team is. > > Eaaaasy. > > P.S.: Star Guardian Anime when? :3 If you'd actually play games with good lore, you'd see how... mediocre LoL's is, as much as I love the champions. League's lore and characters will never compare to, naming only a few of the series I've played, The Elder Scrolls' (phenomenal this one), Soulsborne's, Deus Ex's, The Witcher's (counting it in even though it's based on books, since most of LoL's lore doesn't even come from the game itself... and yeah I'm not even mentioning stuff like books or shows even though I could at this point.), especially with how stagnant the lore is, CHANGING/RETCONING lore and characters is not DEVELOPING them.
: the current short game length damage meta was never brought on by China, it was brought forward because western players were sick of having long drawn out games where everyone had cinder hulk as the adc's duked it out. Chinese players don't really give a shit if a game's length is longer or shorter than 30-35 min, all the reworks are always requested by north American players because to be frank the east doesn't care if a champion is underused, they are always the ones coming up with the off-meta shit that the west copies while the west always goes full meta-slave. Riot shifts the meta to help north American players, like by increasing micro to macro in the game, reducing game time, increasing damage, forcing non-meta play styles and champion diversity because we are too lazy to do it ourselves. As for your point of people seeing their friend lists go empty it depends who you ask because most of the players on here are the older players still addicted to the game, most of their friends have grown up or are too busy to be sitting down playing league. It isn't that the game is dying but that the player base ages, my younger brothers friend list is full every time he gets on. all the younger people just now entering high school and such have way more free time than those of us who are older and have responsibilities. and the reason i made that assumption about you're answer is because i asked you to give me an instance where riot has made a gameplay change to the benefit of the chinese audience and then you proceed to give me the answer of skins right now being released for china as if that means anything but them milking china for money, and shows me that when you say they balance for china that you're talking out your ass
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000d0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T21:49:05.328+0000) >when you say they balance for china that you're talking out your ass Wait that didn't hit me before, but please quote me saying they're _balancing_ for China.
: and how does that benefit china, It isn't a gameplay change, so again you can't come up with anything they have done to balance the game around the chinese playerbase, and instead tell me that the current skin line is for them which again doesn't benefit them that much anyway it's a goddamn skin. Most of the time their skins are for NA, Think Dark star, blood moon, project, mecha, program, guardian of the sands, battle casts. But yes I guess your right that if they release 5-6 skins a year that are for their chinese consumers. then therefor riot doesn't care about NA and only cares about china and chinese consumers what a great analysis
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000d00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T17:19:24.067+0000) > > and how does that benefit china, It isn't a gameplay change, so again you can't come up with anything they have done to balance the game around the chinese playerbase, and instead tell me that the current skin line is for them which again doesn't benefit them that much anyway it's a goddamn skin. Most of the time their skins are for NA, > Think Dark star, blood moon, project, mecha, program, guardian of the sands, battle casts. > > But yes I guess your right that if they release 5-6 skins a year that are for their chinese consumers. then therefor riot doesn't care about NA and only cares about china and chinese consumers what a great analysis Try doing something else other putting words in my mouth. How'd you get all of this from 5 words, 2 of them being only to add flavor? Do you even know how big LoL is in China while it's dying in the west? That's why a lot of people see their friendlist' activity die off. but Riot can still boast about big numbers. Why would Riot listen to westerners when they aren't the ones keeping the game alive? Of course, unless Riot says "we're doing this for the Chinese playerbase", I can't provide an incontestable proof that they're balancing for the Chinese playerbase, the same way you can't prove they're balancing for the American playerbase.
: give me one instance where they have made any gameplay change for anything other than NA Name me one meta shift that benefits anybody other than NA Like when have they ever done anything for the benefit of china except for that once a year event "lunar guardians"
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T02:30:22.989+0000) > Like when have they ever done anything for the benefit of china except for that once a year event "lunar guardians" Literally the latest skins lole
: they litterally only balance around NA what are u even on
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-09-21T22:02:41.657+0000) > > they litterally only balance around NA what are u even on How so? They have no reason to do that. Smallest of the "big" regions in term of playerbase % and afaik not a really good pro-scene. Now China...
Anatera (NA)
: Just stop playing!
Riot doesn't listen. The best thing we could do _is_ to stop playing (and thus stop buying RP) but even then Riot doesn't care about us, most likely it's all about the Chinese playerbase.
: Don't forget that he is fucked in the head and doesn't understand emotions. So he is under the impression that he is in love with Zed, and that the best way to show that love is to stab him in the back and take his position. Bonus points for the fact that Yaoi fans blatantly ignore the mental issues Kayn has to declare KaynxZed as cannon. ######No offense to Yaoi fans, but dear god does your fandom have a massive amount of horribly written trash.
> [{quoted}](name=LordForrest,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=7RUzPBeH,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-09-19T00:10:19.622+0000) > > Don't forget that he is fucked in the head and doesn't understand emotions. So he is under the impression that he is in love with Zed, and that the best way to show that love is to stab him in the back and take his position. > > Bonus points for the fact that Yaoi fans blatantly ignore the mental issues Kayn has to declare KaynxZed as cannon. yeah and it's hot
: > [{quoted}](name=Shieda Kayn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K6MfRukK,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-18T23:08:09.189+0000) > > It's not that hard to believe It is as Certain people would say this just for attention & that you can just record the replay.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowBlades99,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K6MfRukK,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T23:14:24.499+0000) > > It is as Certain people would say this just for attention & that you can just record the replay. Do you play ARAM often? It REALLY isn't that hard to believe if you do.
: > [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K6MfRukK,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-18T20:12:15.521+0000) > > It's been over half an hour. My team is inting and refusing to surrender. The enemy team is refusing to attack our Nexus. They let us respawn and clear the minions, we get to the midpoint of the map, and they murder us again while spamming mastery emotes. Plz provide evidence lmao
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowBlades99,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K6MfRukK,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-18T23:05:58.527+0000) > > Plz provide evidence lmao It's not that hard to believe
: > [{quoted}](name=Shieda Kayn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AuQOLrki,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-18T16:04:47.592+0000) > > They thought they were on Twitter ig and what about it
> [{quoted}](name=Thotiana Grande,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AuQOLrki,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T16:37:47.647+0000) > > and what about it You're gonna look back at all of this and cringe in due time lol
: 1) Unpopular Opinion ~~in title~~ in post that can accompany several other that already hit front page 2) 10 ya'll per second 3) Accusation of edgy 4) Offending people with different opinion 5) Top comment "Finally someone said it" after several other posts were already posted with the same point Better edgy than cringey I guess.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AuQOLrki,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-18T15:25:47.255+0000) > > 1) Unpopular Opinion ~~in title~~ in post that can accompany several other that already hit front page > 2) 10 ya'll per second > 3) Accusation of edgy > 4) Offending people with different opinion > 5) Top comment "Finally someone said it" after several other posts were already posted with the same point > > Better edgy than cringey I guess. They thought they were on Twitter ig
: "Dark Edgy Sasuke" Implying that Sasuke isn't already Dark & Edgy.
> [{quoted}](name=N1C Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=7RUzPBeH,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-09-18T15:40:59.995+0000) > > "Dark Edgy Sasuke" > > Implying that Sasuke isn't already Dark & Edgy. Yeah, but Sasuke except darker and edgier.
: So is it just me or is Kayn secretly just someone's DeviantArt OC?
Pretty sure that's the whole point of his backstory You can see it in his design too. As some of my friends like to call him, "dark edgy sasuke".
: About the New Logo
I just don't like how every single company have been turning their logo into "slick minimalist material" design kind of shit lately. Granted LoL's logo was like a copy of WoW's it was still more memorable than this will be.
: Victorious Skin???
Though I'd rather have {{champion:111}} , I think it's most likely gonna be {{champion:201}}
: Here is my possibly unpopular opinion: Put Nexus Blitz in Place of Twisted Tree
It's not an unpopular opinion, people've already been asking for NB to replace TT before the announcement of its removal, even more so now. Having both would be great, alas, small indie company.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shieda Kayn,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eH9Ekka9,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-15T16:49:08.752+0000) > > Banning players isn't a board mod's job Honestly the name & shame rule should be revised at this point. Targeting people with accusations is one thing, but when you can look these records up and someone is actively ruining games I don't care if people know what their name is. It isn't some post on twitter without context, its evidence of someone breaking the rules and ruining the game. The fact that toxic behavior is protected across all the popular forums that discuss this game and endorsed by streamers is one of the big reasons this is never addressed. I know there's good reasons the rule is there to prevent witch hunting and such, but honestly at this point protecting the worst of the community constantly is getting tiring.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eH9Ekka9,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T01:33:39.223+0000) > > Honestly the name & shame rule should be revised at this point. Targeting people with accusations is one thing, but when you can look these records up and someone is actively ruining games I don't care if people know what their name is. It isn't some post on twitter without context, its evidence of someone breaking the rules and ruining the game. > > The fact that toxic behavior is protected across all the popular forums that discuss this game and endorsed by streamers is one of the big reasons this is never addressed. I know there's good reasons the rule is there to prevent witch hunting and such, but honestly at this point protecting the worst of the community constantly is getting tiring. I agree with this, I was just telling the dude he's asking the wrong person
: > [{quoted}](name=Rαy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=0001000200000002,timestamp=2019-09-15T17:42:56.559+0000) > > Rakan would have died to Ignite, Tank supports would have to walk away while Syndra spams additional Qs and Ws under their feet and Sona would have been fucking obliterated right there. > > No other support can do this crap. Ummm no. You clearly don't play league. Rakan is just q and w then is out and sona is r and done.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=00010002000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-15T18:06:23.754+0000) > > Ummm no. You clearly don't play league. Rakan is just q and w then is out and sona is r and done. For Rakan, he eithers w before he gets stunned and lives because he did NOT get hit by the combo like Pyke did, which is fair really, or if he does get hit by the combo and survives it somehow, he will still be REALLY low and would have to back unless he has a well deserved spot in iron. For Sona, she either R before Syndra gets to cc her or she dies, period. In both case, that'd either mean thatSyndra would still have resources such as ignite or her ultimate for the next skirmish/teamfight., Or that'd mean that they'd have to back and would cost them time away from the battlefield which could mean a lot if they're at a level where people think about capitalizing over number advantage Pyke had Syndra burn a lot on him and neither him nor his team was punished for it.
Ms Dreamy (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eH9Ekka9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T15:27:53.126+0000) > > I have removed the picture as it did show the username of a player, which follows the Naming and Shaming rule: > > If you have any question about this action please do not hesitate to visit us at > > * [The Boards Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) > * [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) > > Thanks. Wow gj instead of naming and shaming rules you can do your job AND BAN THIS PLAYERS! I don t even know why riot game player supp is payed this days
> [{quoted}](name=Ms Dreamy,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eH9Ekka9,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-09-15T16:47:09.229+0000) > > Wow gj instead of naming and shaming rules you can do your job AND BAN THIS PLAYERS! I don t even know why riot game player supp is payed this days Banning players isn't a board mod's job
: Do you want me to list the other supports that can do that to?
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T11:56:49.019+0000) > > Do you want me to list the other supports that can do that to? That can take that much damage and come back to tell the tale after regenerating 50%+ of their health within 5 seconds? Be my guest.
: Karma hard nerfs???
Topbabs in this thread and everywhere need to look outside of their lane for once
: Emotes as slash commands /hypekitty
Wolfeur (EUW)
: Remember Yuumi's winrate at launch…
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QRy4EbIN,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-12T09:14:16.242+0000) > > Remember Yuumi's winrate at launch… With very few exceptions, champs and reworks at launch have absurd winrates. Absurdly high or absurdly low.
: I agree with the emotes butI still will never understand how people think that skin is so bad I just dont see whats wrong with it lol a hideous skin is like Defender Leona or Sewn Chaos Orianna
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1dHG5fLe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T10:29:17.485+0000) > > I agree with the emotes butI still will never understand how people think that skin is so bad I just dont see whats wrong with it lol a hideous skin is like Defender Leona or Sewn Chaos Orianna Sewn Chaos Orianna is a good skin.
: Well, we got some new skin lines introduced this year, I am satisfied with that. _________________ This approach makes sense from a business point of view. Introducing a new skin line is always a bet, you have to be confident that the new thematic will become popular enough to get established with more skins in the future. Battle Academia, for example, likely was fairly well received (which was to be expected, anime based skins usually go well). But I read somewhere that Papercraft hasn't been so popular and I highly doubt that Demacia Vice has been successful, either. New skin lines are a bet, while the big, already established skin lines are way safer to generate revenue. Skin lines like Star Guardian, Project, Blood Moon, and so on already have a fairly large fan base and people will buy new skins dropping for these lines. __________________ Out of curiosity: What kind of new skin lines would you enjoy to see in the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ABREanEu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-11T09:56:39.665+0000) > > Well, we got some new skin lines introduced this year, I am satisfied with that. > > _________________ > > This approach makes sense from a business point of view. Introducing a new skin line is always a bet, you have to be confident that the new thematic will become popular enough to get established with more skins in the future. > > Battle Academia, for example, likely was fairly well received (which was to be expected, anime based skins usually go well). But I read somewhere that Papercraft hasn't been so popular and I highly doubt that Demacia Vice has been successful, either. > > New skin lines are a bet, while the big, already established skin lines are way safer to generate revenue. Skin lines like Star Guardian, Project, Blood Moon, and so on already have a fairly large fan base and people will buy new skins dropping for these lines. > > __________________ > > Out of curiosity: What kind of new skin lines would you enjoy to see in the game? For example I would really like a Circus-themed skinline. Afaik the only somewhat circus-y skin we have is Prestigious LB, and it's a thematic that can either go towards the lighthearted magician and beast tamer shows or freakshows, or both at the same time. Some simple stuff like champs for example in casual clothing (would only work for humanoids though I guess) I think would be nice but probably wouldn't be above 750rp and I don't think Riot do those skins anymore... There are a lot of possibilities.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Tbh the BA and papercraft skins were really good Some of the skins from the popular lines were really bad imo (*cough* arcade and project) I really liked the heartbreakers and the new immortal journey skins are really good. Lunar revel skins were really nice too
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ABREanEu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T09:50:26.303+0000) > > Tbh the BA and papercraft skins were really good > Some of the skins from the popular lines were really bad imo (*cough* arcade and project) > I really liked the heartbreakers and the new immortal journey skins are really good. Lunar revel skins were really nice too I liked Papercraft as well, and am actually glad they at least released a few new lines even if I didn't like all of them. Not to doubt the quality (good or bad) of some of the skins they've released but rather the originality, I feel like we've been getting waaaay too much recurring themes lately.
Rioter Comments
: You’re right - the league boards just have a circlejerk hate of TFT because the majority of people on the boards don’t have the attention span to learn the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Gaijin Bengoshi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7yxjqJAs,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-09T21:15:07.015+0000) > > You’re right - the league boards just have a circlejerk hate of TFT because the majority of people on the boards don’t have the attention span to learn the game. ? League legit takes so much more effort on pretty much every aspect to learn how to play, _especially_ compared to TFT.
: What's the point of a ranked system in this game?
Ranked MMR influenced my normal MMR, that's why I play ranked. There's always assholes and stuff at every division, but my personal experience and feeling is that gold MMR has been the chillest MMR I've had. bronze/silv I feel like I've had higher odds of encountering people who were rude. while gold elo just feels good to be in, once its up to play I felt like I was back with laning with rude ass ADCs. Like I'm not saying everyone in those elos are rude or whatever just that I felt like I saw them more often.
Zac x Me (NA)
: i was forced into support all the time due to the old queue system and now i can only play support, i can't cs, i can't play a role that needs to use skills and basic attacks to solo carry i am crippled to support only by the community, by you and i really can't be fucked spending a month or two learning a different role or how to cs really well
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5q12IydN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-09T18:49:01.607+0000) > > i was forced into support all the time due to the old queue system and now i can only play support, i can't cs, i can't play a role that needs to use skills and basic attacks to solo carry > > i am crippled to support only by the community, by you > and i really can't be fucked spending a month or two learning a different role or how to cs really well You don't need months to learn how to cs, just a couple dozen of minutes in practice tool without any item then in game practice over your games. Until recently I played almost exclusively support for years, but I've had to diversify myself because I started playing with someone who was helpless outside of support. Learning was quite easy it's getting out of one's comfort zone that's intimidating. Now I play the role I always thought -and still think- is the hardest the most.
: Riot needs to just bite the bullet and add full UTF-8 support to the in-game chat, for all regions.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=RanpmPa1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-09T14:46:41.982+0000) > > Riot needs to just bite the bullet and add full UTF-8 support to the in-game chat, for all regions. Is there anything that's stopping them from doing this? like could this arise technical difficulties aside the rito special spaghetti code? ___ While I do think that ideally everyone should be able to communicate in english if only for the sake of teamwork, that would only be ideal but is impossible, I recall at some point encountering a japanese player who couldn't speak english on NA, I was frustrated, not because they couldn't speak english, but because the client didn't support japanese scripts and that's what made communication harder for us, because we still had one language in common that we couldn't use to it's full potential.
RéngS (EUNE)
: Some champs and skins are missing voices
Battle Academia Ezreal just stops talking until he dies when he uses his ultimate (or at least I think that's what triggers it, haven't played with that skin in months.)
: new yuumi skin?
Man come on she just came out
: Why Do You Stay In This Game
League was my go-to time killer even if it brought me no real satisfaction whatsoever, it was just automatic. I haven't played in a month after spending a lot of time on it because I resubbed to ffxiv. I was eagerly looking forward the time I'd get something else to do while I wait for my life to move forward than play this, and I'm glad I finally did!
: my thoughts are that your brainstorming has zero premise for any of the ideas. We can brainstorm all day, but the fact of the matter is that gaming communities are filled with people who have shitty personalities. it doesn't take a study to uncover the truth of the matter - no matter what version of esports we're talking about. And sure - we can blame a certain amount of that on game mechanics. As game mechanics are responsible for creating ways that players engage one another. HOWEVER, to say that game mechanics are the sole reason as to why people are shit in both body and mind in the whole of gaming communities is not only flawed, but downright ignorant of the nature of gaming communities as a whole. Gaming communities are sexist, perverted cesspools of social rejects looking for some idealized fantasy that gives them an outlet. With the added competition on top of that it's no wonder that the entirety of league and esports as a whole has fostered a list of abusive behaviors that is just accepted as part of the experience. -------- All to say that it's a shame. Gaming doesn't have to be about being the best or rubbing your opponents faces in the dirt. There's no need to make rape jokes, sex jokes, race jokes, and so on either to an opponent or to a teammate, but it happens and it happens so often that gaming has created a culture that embraces it instead of shaming those that do. We allow those kind of people to thrive here in our communities as "social outcasts" and gaming along with other digital art forms have been given a poor reputation worldwide because of it. -------------- I think acknowledging that we all deal with issues differently and trying to make the most out of a bad situation through humor and self-awareness is at least better than trying to ignore the truth. so to that I say... I like what riot did with the tilt video. it's an attempt to educate instead of making a crusade against those that ruin the experience for others. because at the end of the day we have 2 options. we can either remove everyone that tilts or we can talk about why people tilt and try to provide ways to prevent it on a psychological level.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-07T21:22:38.639+0000) >gaming communities are filled with people who have shitty personalities humans. getting frustrated and stuff is perfectly normal and not everyone has the same need or way to vent it out, whether its detrimental to the people surrounding them or not is irrelevant, its just normal. I'd rather hang with people who tilt easily than people who call a wide group of people's personalities shitty among other things as if humans weren't complex and could be rounded up so easily. Because while I know little about the first category of people aside that they get angry like we all do sometimes, I know the second category is narrow-minded.
WardMyBüsh (EUNE)
: League of Legends Star Guardian 2019 animated teaser.
Woah man the music fits SG's thematic so much, crazy.
: Collection Tab is Garbage
FilDaFunk (EUW)
: My favourite class of champions are mages, specifically those without mobility. (I am an ARAM player though, so I play a very wide variety of champs). {{champion:99}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:134}} are some of my favourites because of the tools that they have - not once has it come across my head that they are lacking mobility. I DON'T NEED IT.
> [{quoted}](name=FilDaFunk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HV7k3mhy,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-06T01:13:19.318+0000) > >I am an ARAM player though -- >not once has it come across my head that they are lacking mobility. I DON'T NEED IT. There you have it. They don't lack much mobility in ARAM, where you don't really need to escape ganks or rotate or whatever, lol. Especially for Annie, where just taking snowball is enough to make up for her lack of mobility. ___ Annie getting MS boost is fine, she needs it- the issue isn't "wtf why riot buffing _annie_?" but rather "why does riot _need_ to buff her so?"
: They will until riot stops supporting it due to not generating enough money from little legends. Realistically, the best thing for tft is to keep gameplay fully free and little legends fully paid content. Look at what happened with skins when riot moved away from fully paid content. The community just got greedier and greedier over time and expect more and more cosmetic content to be free. Giving the community free content paradoxically ended up being worse than simply keeping it behind a pay wall. Little legends are a small enough cosmetic feature that I don't think most tft players care if they are free and the headache of trying to make them partially free is simply not worth the trade off.
> [{quoted}](name=haaaaaaalp,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=96mFEwIq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-06T06:23:33.286+0000) > > They will until riot stops supporting it due to not generating enough money from little legends. > > Realistically, the best thing for tft is to keep gameplay fully free and little legends fully paid content. Look at what happened with skins when riot moved away from fully paid content. The community just got greedier and greedier over time and expect more and more cosmetic content to be free. Giving the community free content paradoxically ended up being worse than simply keeping it behind a pay wall. > > Little legends are a small enough cosmetic feature that I don't think most tft players care if they are free and the headache of trying to make them partially free is simply not worth the trade off. The problem isn't that they're paid, it's that one has to gamble for them
: [Survey] Toxic behavior in LoL survey
Kinda sucks that I get asked a lot of questions about how I misbehave if I don't at all. Also I haven't played in a month after playing 24/7 for years I'm not sure what to answer when it comes to my playing habits. Personally I've only very, _very_ rarely encountered toxicity in League (and I've played it a lot, for long), I never understood what kind of depth of bronze (or plat) you have to be stuck in to encounter the kind of specimen people have been complaining about for years for them to become synonymous with LoL.
: It only has a 2.5% play rate - and that's in NA, the region where it's played the most.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MQriNVEw,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-09-03T17:23:31.321+0000) > > It only has a 2.5% play rate - and that's in NA, the region where it's played the most. 2.5% is honestly pretty fine for a mode that has been abandoned years ago
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Diävolo,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=OfAPFOVc,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T15:32:37.212+0000) > > Nah its not far. Its shit. You're just a premium sucker... by all means go play fortnite or mario instead
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=OfAPFOVc,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T15:43:16.555+0000) > > by all means go play fortnite or mario instead Fortnite sure, but imagine thinking telling someone to go play Mario is a good comeback.
: Trust me, top is still more popular than support. Agree with jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=Killer of Night9,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K4LAwjA9,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-03T08:01:30.620+0000) > > Trust me, top is still more popular than support. > Agree with jungle. 90% of the time I'd pick fill (which I almost always did) I'd get top.
VAPOR33 (NA)
: Skins & Design Team
Funny that Dark Star aside and maybe BB you put ugly ass skinlines under the "great" category Here's something for you: thematics some people like aren't going to always please you and vice versa
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Scottsc20,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E0AFK16L,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-02T21:58:04.717+0000) > > This hurts my brain to read, please learn to type before submitting your ideas, which are shit anyway. Dude's on EUW, English's probably not his first language. Which is fine, imagine having such a monolingual mindset as you do though. NOW this is cringe.
musixxal (EUW)
: lol people still complaining about little legends just get over it. people have bought the things, they love them, they don't talk about rito using scummy profit margins while they emote spam in tft with sparkles.
> [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HKaLzX0E,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-02T09:04:43.715+0000) > > lol people still complaining about little legends just get over it. > people have bought the things, they love them, they don't talk about rito using scummy profit margins while they emote spam in tft with sparkles. People will and should complain about what they're unhappy about. They couldn't possibly hope then to see the change they want if they don't even attempt to make themselves heard.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shieda Kayn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2T97VR4E,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T00:21:42.477+0000) > > A PC is a gaming platform but it's not a gaming console. Consoles were developed specifically to play video games (and eventually broadened to being media centers for some of them, but still keeping video games as the primary focus), while for PC, video games are just one of the many things they are used for and were not invented with these in minds in the first place. Anything a PC can do a console can do, and vice versa. A console is just a PC with a specific hardware setup. That is all. There is literally no difference anymore. Even the PS2 at the time was bought in bulk to mass homebrew and make large, cheap super computers.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2T97VR4E,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T02:02:15.727+0000) > > Anything a PC can do a console can do, and vice versa. A console is just a PC with a specific hardware setup. That is all. There is literally no difference anymore. Even the PS2 at the time was bought in bulk to mass homebrew and make large, cheap super computers. You can take a screw from a shelf to use to to build a table, that won't make the shelf a table, even if it's ultimately just wood with a specific setup. I have never seen anyone, be it industry insiders or video game enthusiasts, call a PC a console and vice versa, until now, and god knows I've spoken to a lot of them.
: Yeah let's make a normal star guardian skin for xayah because a sparky all happy skin would fit her. Have any of you ever played xayah or zoe? These skins fit them much better than the normal sg skins would. Xayah is edgy to begin with and zoe is just chaotic. And rakan just got tossed into the mix because they finally came up with a proper story for the skin line. But you are right let's make chromas that wouldn't fit the skin at all. Screw the lore and the well made skins because the community wants to give sailor moon skins to everyone no matter if that wouldn't fit them at all. {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
> [{quoted}](name=Darvasi2500,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J5VtreoU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-31T10:07:52.911+0000) > > Yeah let's make a normal star guardian skin for xayah because a sparky all happy skin would fit her. Have any of you ever played xayah or zoe? These skins fit them much better than the normal sg skins would. Xayah is edgy to begin with and zoe is just chaotic. And rakan just got tossed into the mix because they finally came up with a proper story for the skin line. > > But you are right let's make chromas that wouldn't fit the skin at all. Screw the lore and the well made skins because the community wants to give sailor moon skins to everyone no matter if that wouldn't fit them at all. > {{sticker:sg-shisa}} It doesn't fit Jinx either then by your criteria yet there she is. Also ever heard of Arclight/Justicar skins. They're the embodiment of not-lore-friendly, and that's the POINT of a lot of skins. Besides if you think magical girls are inherently happy and sparkly and that only a few very specific types of character can become one, I've got to break it to you...
: Star Guardians: Why it's not about the skins anymore
Pretty funny of them to use the thematic thing as an excuse to not give them the highly requested chromas when giving them chromas at all goes against the thematic of magical girls. Same way giving Infernal skins chromas goes against their thematic of being all fire and lava, or Blood Moon chromas against the thematic of blood moon... Lmao the only reason we're not getting purified chromas is probably because they'd need to tweak the models and they're too lazy to do that. Fitting into the thematic has obviously never been a concern for them when it comes to chromas.
Show more

Shieda Kayn

Level 212 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion