Wùkong (EUW)
: Wukong hasn't seen a decent change for years and has been nerfed to the ground at this point and you are crying over a champ that can 1 shot Wu
It you want to complain about that make a thread about it instead of trying to hijack this one.
Infernape (EUW)
: Remember when Riot said they were planning on taking a look at his kit to alleviate some of his frustration? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Well they did. On the legendary scale of -5ms on Riven.
: Sure, I can get that, if this wasn't a team game, and you didn't have a teammate who's purpose is to roam around the map and double team people...
"But it's a teamgame" is NOT an excuse for bad design. Every champion needs to be beatable in a 1v1. "But it's a teamgame" doesn't help you when a teamfight ends in a 1v1.
: When you try to say Yasuo has counter-play on the boards
Well he has counterplay, it obviously just hasn't been implemented yet!
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Yasuo's literal biggest weakness is early ganks and teamwork... Too bad some people don't understand. Excluding several champs, don't even try to 1v1 him early. edit: I do not understand why this comment is getting downvoted, lol. His biggest and only weakness is teamwork and that is not a good champion design. i am not defending this abomination by any means.
Without saying this applies to Yasuo: Any champion that absolutely requires teamwork to win against (aka a champion that is the single best champion for a 1v1 situation in a perfect scenario of e.g.: Duelist vs Duelist) is horrible game design.
CLG ear (NA)
: Is Akame Ga Kill a good animu to watch?
I remember it as rather weird considering screentime for the protagonist.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEQbFAEn,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2019-03-04T23:02:29.869+0000) > > That would solve everything /s. > > If you make that change you might as well call it League of Jungle because nothing else will matter. If I have the choice between my botlane (2 players) or my jungler (1 player) being the only thing that matters I take the botlane any day. How does the jungler not being the weakest person in the map by 3-6 levels make them the only role that matters? :/
If you're behind by more than 3 levels you're doing something horribly wrong.
: You know what would solve this problem? Not forcing the jungler to be a lower level than the damn support at all points unless they spend the entire game farming.
That would solve everything /s. If you make that change you might as well call it League of Jungle because nothing else will matter. If I have the choice between my botlane (2 players) or my jungler (1 player) being the only thing that matters I take the botlane any day.
: The driving force behind every boosting strategy is that there are two smurfs playing. They will have an insane winrate no matter what champions are used. The way to stop boosting is to find a better way to ban them, you will never stop them by nerfing a strategy because two smurfs can play standard meta and maintain an even higher winrate.
Not sure if you want smurfs to be banned or just boosters here.
: Gameplay/Client Feedback Megathread: One +, One -
**Positive** I love the work the Art team pushes to live. I feel like we're finally getting nerfs again after an eternity of buffing counters. **Negative** Ranked needs an overhaul. I feel like Divisions should be tied way closer to your MMR just so we can call a certain milestone equally hard to achieve. What I mean by that is that it's quite a lot harder for someone with a gold1 MMR to win promos and advance to gold 4 than it is for someone with a silver1 MMR and that defeats the purpose of having a division system in the first place.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ns0PhMZO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-25T13:19:04.337+0000) > > Yeah, I honestly used to be able to play 12-14 hours of this game on my days off. That was during 2016-end of 2017, when this game had pretty decent balancing. > > Now its an hour of instantly blowing people up or being the ones blown up 100-0. Just burns you out and turns everyone toxic. > > Riot only cares about the .005% of players who make it to the professionals. When they tweet about how broke something is, thats when it gets fixed. We all know Sneaky and Faker aren't coming to the boards to speak about it! And that’s exactly it. People will claim 2016 was the worst balancing in the game. People will claim 2017 was. People will say 2013 was the best but if riot reverted to season 3 this game would die instantly. People on boards think it’s the “worst patch” every patch even if the last few patches have been really good and most streamere/high elo players agree (besides new positional ranking - no one likes that). State of the game has nothing to do with it.
> [{quoted}](name=WashyMoney,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ns0PhMZO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-25T13:59:44.653+0000) > > And that’s exactly it. People will claim 2016 was the worst balancing in the game. People will claim 2017 was. People will say 2013 was the best but if riot reverted to season 3 this game would die instantly. > > People on boards think it’s the “worst patch” every patch even if the last few patches have been really good and most streamere/high elo players agree (besides new positional ranking - no one likes that). > > State of the game has nothing to do with it. It's relative. The game right now is (imo) worse than a few seasons ago simply because I prefer 45-50min games over the 25-30 minute shitfests we have now. The latest patch is better than the previous few patches though. That's my biggest complaint. We're playing on patches with an average gametime tailored to the bloody LCS just so people with an attention span of a goldfish can watch a BO5 without losing interest.
: Yasuo syndrome. The strange phenomenon in which every yasuo on the enemy team is a god, and every yasuo on your team is an armless arangatang. If it wasn’t to true it would be a lot funnier.
I remember when it was called the Law of Shaco.
Lárxene (NA)
: I've never seen a champ so heavily complained about go unchanged like this. If Yasuo had a 1-2% play rate, they'd have absolutely neutered his kit and tossed him in the trash like they do most unpopular champs.
If Yasuo would be called Azir/Ryze/Kalista he would be gutted already.
Yets4240 (NA)
: Basically "stretching out a game" is bullshit, as the losing team can always surrender. We have seen plenty of surrenders in professional play, that its actually ludicrous to try to punish the winning team for the losing team not having the balls to surrender when they know they have literally no chance of winning, are hopelessly out matched, and are poor enough players they should never have even been there to begin with (if they weren't from the Russian server, RIOTs rules for every other region would have prevented them from being eligible to play in a competitive circuit, as their ranks are below the D3 cutoff in place in NA/EU/Korea).
Well now I understand what PandaHero1 meant, however he/she changed the post afterwards. Before that change i barely was able to understand it.
: if he situation is like that they should've ff instead of thinking that they can do it
I'm sorry, what do you mean? I don't understand.
Dominator (EUNE)
: THIS BEHAVIOR BY RIOT IS OUTRAGEOUS!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! "intentionally stretching out" the match AND "ROX banned 5 support champions during the pick/ban process" IS BANNABLE NOW?? I HOPE THIS IS A REALLY EARLY APRIL FOOLS JOKE.
No, intentionally stretching out a game is toxic and should even be punished outside of pro play (if it's really blatant aka scores like 2:53 or smth). Banning 5 supports against a female team pretty much consisting of support mains shouldn't be punished though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RUFP3EGr,comment-id=0010000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T08:44:57.518+0000) > > Like I said, Yasuo mains lack the brains to realize that people don't complain about Yasuo being overpowered or hard to play against, people complain about the champion with the highest banrate rn because he's **boring, aggravating and bullshit to play against**. That sounds to me like laning against a ranged champion. We can "fix" Yasuo when Riot decides to do something about the melee vs ranged imbalance that has plagued the game for the entirety of its existence. Until then I will enjoy the delicious salty tears of cancer mage/ad players. The joke is on you, buddy boi. I'm laughing all the way to the bank.
Joke's on you, I destroy Yasuos either way. Doesn't mean his presence doesn't make the entire game cancerous. At least that doesn't happen with the "range vs melee imbalance" as that difference "just" makes laning cancerous.
Vacus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5rFnEfYf,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T18:45:29.275+0000) > > You're misunderstanding this. I'm not saying that they shouldn't do it, but it should work both ways. To the best of my knowledge, Europe has not reduced taxes on online sales in the history of League of Legends. If it ever happens, and the price isn't reduced to compensate, then you can complain about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5rFnEfYf,comment-id=00050000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-20T21:36:43.932+0000) > > To the best of my knowledge, Europe has not reduced taxes on online sales in the history of League of Legends. > > If it ever happens, and the price isn't reduced to compensate, then you can complain about it. I can already complain about it. The euro GAINED compared to the USD since the last big price increase and taxes didn't really change afaik. At the very least it doesn't warrant a 15% increase.
: Ok, so it looks like you chose not to read anything other than the first line of my comment. Heres a simple question that you should be able to answer, and that will save you the time reading my previous comment. How do you **objectively** balance a game, if you are going to use **subjective** opinions to balance?
By objectively realizing that Yasuo doesn't need 3 passives (including a shield) and a projectile blocking ability. He has too many safety nets for his damage output and Riot, until now, has been undervaluing the parts in his kit by a mile. Yasuo's power budget is big enough to make 1.5 champions and while it'd be fair if everyone had that much going for him/her that's not the case.
AntiSJW (NA)
: You're contradicting yourself, being condescending, and are overall wrong. "Its annoying" applies to X champions on the roster that You as Y player don't use/like. That means your emotions aren't a good enough reason to change anything. You need a little bit more than that. You were only right so far as riot is decreasing his numbers a bit (a revert of things from last crit changes) You're wrong as far as his kit, which is why there aren't any notes about it being changed. The information and skills are out there for you to improve and be more prepared to fight the character. There's nothing left except "Git Gud"
I give up, an idiot can't possibly understand the general point of view on the OPs (and my) opinion.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5rFnEfYf,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-02-20T18:29:48.412+0000) > > I'm fairly sure taxes already were put on RP in Europe. The problem with your example is that the milk will eventually go down in price again once the currency starts being stronger again but historically that never really happened in League. If you chose to do it that way you need to make it a monthly/weekly/daily change instead of doing it when it's convenient and then never going back to change it again. If taxes were put on already and taxes went up, then the price will go up. I can choose any product besides milk and cite the same thing. If taxes go up on that product, the overall price will go up to make up the difference. If Riot now has to pay 10% tax instead of 5% tax, the price **will go up** to compensate. This is basic economics. It doesn't matter the set value placed on it in the first place. If Riot chooses to move with the value of the currency they can, but for most, that will be more confusing than anything else so they have a set price that is solid despite changes in the currency value and they pay taxes off that set price. Sometimes we get "more" for our money, sometimes we get "less" for our money. Europe isn't the only one getting hit either. Some states are charging tax now I believe so our prices will go up too. In the end, Riot is having to pay more to the countries the RP is sold in so they have to charge us more to make up the difference. Whether a shirt, bread, fuel, airline tickets, vehicle registration, I don't care what -- if taxes go up on them, price goes up. Plain and simple.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5rFnEfYf,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T18:34:21.865+0000) > > If taxes were put on already and taxes went up, then the price will go up. I can choose any product besides milk and cite the same thing. If taxes go up on that product, the overall price will go up to make up the difference. If Riot now has to pay 10% tax instead of 5% tax, the price **will go up** to compensate. This is basic economics. It doesn't matter the set value placed on it in the first place. If Riot chooses to move with the value of the currency they can, but for most, that will be more confusing than anything else so they have a set price that is solid despite changes in the currency value and they pay taxes off that set price. Sometimes we get "more" for our money, sometimes we get "less" for our money. > > Europe isn't the only one getting hit either. Some states are charging tax now I believe so our prices will go up too. In the end, Riot is having to pay more to the countries the RP is sold in so they have to charge us more to make up the difference. Whether a shirt, bread, fuel, airline tickets, vehicle registration, I don't care what -- if taxes go up on them, price goes up. Plain and simple. You're misunderstanding this. I'm not saying that they shouldn't do it, but it should work both ways.
Tarquin96 (EUNE)
: Why is nobody talking about refounds?
It's tied to a rather insane price increase for european players in the EU zone, I'd guess that's why. Refunds are nice and all but I don't have to pay for them.
Jikker (NA)
: Riot can't help when taxes go up. If the price of say, milk, goes up because sales tax increases (and that store has to pay taxes), do you complain that the store should take the hit and make up the difference for you? No, that'd be silly, because it's not the store's fault, it's just the government raising taxes. Riot needs to pay those taxes based on what the governments have said so all they are doing is what any other seller of an item would do on an increase of taxes. EDIT: Let me try to explain this better. The price of RP (I'm using $ because I'm American) is $5 for 650 or so (I think, been a while). If I had to pay 9% tax on that, the price for the RP hasn't changed. It's still $5 for that amount. I just now have to pay $5.45 to cover the $0.45 tax that Riot is paying to my state. Riot isn't getting the money, the state is. Also, having had to calculate tax into the price for something to keep it at the same price while taking the hit, it's not an easy thing to do. It's much easier to have the customer pay a little more for tax. Don't forget that they are giving bonus RP for a while because of this.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5rFnEfYf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-20T16:27:51.345+0000) > > Riot can't help when taxes go up. If the price of say, milk, goes up because sales tax increases (and that store has to pay taxes), do you complain that the store should take the hit and make up the difference for you? No, that'd be silly, because it's not the store's fault, it's just the government raising taxes. > > Riot needs to pay those taxes based on what the governments have said so all they are doing is what any other seller of an item would do on an increase of taxes. > > EDIT: Let me try to explain this better. The price of RP (I'm using $ because I'm American) is $5 for 650 or so (I think, been a while). If I had to pay 9% tax on that, the price for the RP hasn't changed. It's still $5 for that amount. I just now have to pay $5.45 to cover the $0.45 tax that Riot is paying to my state. Riot isn't getting the money, the state is. > > Also, having had to calculate tax into the price for something to keep it at the same price while taking the hit, it's not an easy thing to do. It's much easier to have the customer pay a little more for tax. > > Don't forget that they are giving bonus RP for a while because of this. I'm fairly sure taxes already were put on RP in Europe. The problem with your example is that the milk will eventually go down in price again once the currency starts being stronger again but historically that never really happened in League. If you chose to do it that way you need to make it a monthly/weekly/daily change instead of doing it when it's convenient and then never going back to change it again.
: Because you don't have a real argument for changing him other than you not liking him. He isn't objectively OP, and he has tons of counterplay. If we were to balance off what feels bad to play against, then we'd be nerfing Garen because "He silences me and thats annoying" or Singed because "He proxy farms me and that makes me feel bad". THAT's why riot doesn't change him, because balancing using annoyingness as a factor would actually kill the game
God fucking dammit could you (you and everybody repeating the same bullshit you're spouting) learn how to read? **Nobody** says he is OP (like you **WRONGFULLY** accuse people of). **Nobody** says he has no counterplay (again like you **WRONGFULLY **accuse people of). And no, balancing champions around their overLOADED kits won't kill the game. You need to open your fucking eyes for just a single goddamn second and LISTEN to WHAT people are actually talking about instead of becoming an even bigger moron by repeating the same statement that doesn't even adress the problems people have with your idiotic champion. "If they're homeless why don't they just buy a house?" - might as well be people who think and talk like you guys. Your lack of a reasonable thought about this problem is insane.
: Don't bother bro, they aren't self aware and they don't have 2 braincells to rub together. Just laugh and move on
Like I said, Yasuo mains lack the brains to realize that people don't complain about Yasuo being overpowered or hard to play against, people complain about the champion with the highest banrate rn because he's boring, aggravating and bullshit to play against. You 2 are the prime example for this. Instead of trying to understand the point people are trying to make you see "Yasuo is..." and go full r%%%%% instead of even reading the posts.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=50apEegT,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-02-19T20:58:55.508+0000) > > Still an increase of 15% for the entire Euro zone is pretty harsh .-. So definitely not saying this was the case, but its that type of problem where you either #1 gradually scale up the cost with yearly price hikes, or #2 hold off as long as possible and dump a large price hike at the same time. In the end a price hike is inevitable, but its like being stuck between a rock and a hard place :S. But I totally agree, its harsh but unavoidable tbh :X.
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=50apEegT,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T22:12:30.471+0000) > > So definitely not saying this was the case, but its that type of problem where you either #1 gradually scale up the cost with yearly price hikes, or #2 hold off as long as possible and dump a large price hike at the same time. In the end a price hike is inevitable, but its like being stuck between a rock and a hard place :S. But I totally agree, its harsh but unavoidable tbh :X. Would be nice if it worked in the other direction as well though. I understand that digital goods should cost an equal amount of money throughout different countries but I have never seen Riot (or any other company for that matter) adjust the price down again once a specific currency becomes stronger again. When the € dropped from 1.25 to 1.15USD I didn't like it but I could see the cost increase, then it stabilized back up at 1.2USD for a while and nothing happened.
Hellzing (NA)
: OOF
I wouldn't mind if they'd constantly change pricing according to fluctuations but that shit is here to stay even if other currencies start to get stronger again.
AntiSJW (NA)
: Your feelings are speaking more than your intellect is here. I play all roles and my champion pool is fairly large. Many players have made videos/typed out posts and guides clearly demonstrating not only his counterplay but how easily he gets nuked. They/we can only explain it so much- we can't understand it for you. At some point you and other players have to learn rather than complain "that we don't get it". This applies for every champ. This adaptation skill is only reinforced in necessity by patch changes. What happens if patch X.X makes a champ you walk over suddenly a threat? What if those "tricks" you learned don't work anymore? He's getting nerfed. It may not be the one people cry for but its one that makes sense. His kit isn't changing, because it doesn't need to right now.
You are missing the fucking point **AGAIN!** "Hurr durr counterplay hurr videos durr". No fuck off, that's not why people complain about him and you finally need to get that into that thick skull of yours. Here's an example: I hate football/soccer. I hate playing it, I hate watching it. Just because I know the rules and how to play the game doesn't mean I can't hate it. You're the one telling someone who played football for 15 years that if he'd know the rules he wouldn't hate the game and it's illogical af.
AntiSJW (NA)
: There are tons of guides to help with dealing with him. You should go read and practice some of them
Yasuo main once again missing the bloody point. People don't call him overpowered. People don't not know how to play against him. People say that he is aids to play against because of his kit being the most overloaded piece of modern art there is.
: RP update: Cost and refunds
15% price increase in the Eurozone....
: You know, people never complain about the male characters being sexualized...
Contrary to what you think most people aren't insecure enough for this to be a major problem.
: Let's talk about "Forced 50% Winrate"
The problem with "forced 50% WR" isn't the system fucking over your winrate. The problem lies in the system trying to force it. Let people climb, it'll balance out eventually. If you want a division system then you need to either stop matching people based on MMR and use their rank instead or you need to tie ranks way tighter to MMR. If my MMR is gold 1 I deserve to be gold 1 in rank as well. There's nothing more discouraging than seeing your silver 1 ass in a high gold game every fucking time you hit play.
: URF 2019: How many GO Fund Me funds will it take to buy Riots decision to reverse ARURF back to URF?
Original URF was the worst variant of URF ever. 2 days of fun followed by way too many days of people only playing for the win, picking the most broken shit game after game.
Dr Dog (NA)
: in your opinion whats is the poster-boy for easy champions? and what is the easiest in your opinion
{{champion:14}} is rather easy to pick up and play. That's why I like him, it's back to the basics with him.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r5MxgNoc,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-06T11:14:13.787+0000) > > That'd only be fair if Gameplay+ would be the same. > In 104 threads in Gameplay+ we got a massive 9 Riot responses. > > Of those 9 responses we had: > > * [Mortdog replying to a thread praising Riot for Nexus Blitz with a few suggestions](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/HFMUxiVV-after-500-games-played-of-nexus-blitz-with-a-60-winrate-here-is-my-feedback?comment=0005) > > * [Riot MapleNectar making a "mental note" on a thread and saying he'll forward it to the person in charge of Skarner ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/A1I5czRs-my-thoughts-on-skarners-spires-long-post?comment=0014) > > * [Riot MapleNectar on a thread talking about how support items could be improved by saying (in essence) nothing](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/PKZQhYk8-support-gold-gen-items-and-how-they-can-be-improved?comment=0010) > > * [Riot jinxylord saying that people don't downvote objectively bad threads but opinions they disagree with](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/28nNMfnH-ct-designs-are-some-of-the-best-designs-in-this-game?comment=000800000000) and [an actual insightful comment on a conversation he had with Xypherous](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/28nNMfnH-ct-designs-are-some-of-the-best-designs-in-this-game?comment=0018) > > * [Riot Scruffy on his opinion of what good enchanter gameplay is](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/GIWBugod-im-actually-heavily-disappointed-in-riot-when-it-comes-to-enchanters-as-an-entire-concept?comment=0013), [explaining that they're working as fast as possible to create the best possible quality VGUs](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/GIWBugod-im-actually-heavily-disappointed-in-riot-when-it-comes-to-enchanters-as-an-entire-concept?comment=001300000000) and [him agreeing with another post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/GIWBugod-im-actually-heavily-disappointed-in-riot-when-it-comes-to-enchanters-as-an-entire-concept?comment=001300060000) > > * [Riot jinxylord again with an insightful comment on when stuns and knock-ups are used.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/2MKjsKEj-general-discussion-of-knock-ups-vs-stuns?comment=0017) > > Of all of those comments there's only 3-4 insightful ones and the rest is either a "we can't tell you", "the sky is blue" or a strategic "I'm talking for 5 minutes without saying a thing" IMO. > > I'm fine if Riot stays out of threads asking x to be fired or y to die in a hole or w/e. I won't defend them if they stay out of high(er) quality gameplay+ threads though. What more are they suppose to say though, like that is the part I’m not getting, Should they just make empty promises and piss people off? Do they need to post in every thread that sees a decent amount of notice? Like what exactly do people want to hear?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r5MxgNoc,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-06T11:19:51.554+0000) > > What more are they suppose to say though, like that is the part I’m not getting, Should they just make empty promises and piss people off? Do they need to post in every thread that sees a decent amount of notice? Like what exactly do people want to hear? They'd just need to give us more insight. Be more transparent. Don't make empty promises but at least let people know what's up. If you see hundreds of posts about Yasuo being obnoxious to play against talk to the people and at least give them the feeling of you caring. If you see mages asking for better itemization ask them what they mean by that. Just stop ignoring people, that's all.
: My god how can people look at this video and say it's fine that ADCs don't get to play the game.
Because 80% of the kills in this video were done by Rengar, who does the same to any other squishy. Trying to make this a pure ADC problem is idiotic.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r5MxgNoc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-06T10:31:15.281+0000) > > I believe so. Not saying it’s easy either, but it’s something I consider essential regarding player relations. I do see where you are coming from, but let's be honest, "discussion" here starts and stops at. "This thing beat me, it is OP." "I don't win every game, matchmaking is clearly shit." "Why doesn't my champion get buffs even though they have a 51% win rate, they need buffs because they aren't played often." or things along that line.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r5MxgNoc,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-06T10:37:59.295+0000) > > I do see where you are coming from, but let's be honest, "discussion" here starts and stops at. "This thing beat me, it is OP." "I don't win every game, matchmaking is clearly shit." "Why doesn't my champion get buffs even though they have a 51% win rate, they need buffs because they aren't played often." or things along that line. That'd only be fair if Gameplay+ would be the same. In 104 threads in Gameplay+ we got a massive 9 Riot responses. Of those 9 responses we had: * [Mortdog replying to a thread praising Riot for Nexus Blitz with a few suggestions](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/HFMUxiVV-after-500-games-played-of-nexus-blitz-with-a-60-winrate-here-is-my-feedback?comment=0005) * [Riot MapleNectar making a "mental note" on a thread and saying he'll forward it to the person in charge of Skarner ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/A1I5czRs-my-thoughts-on-skarners-spires-long-post?comment=0014) * [Riot MapleNectar on a thread talking about how support items could be improved by saying (in essence) nothing](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/PKZQhYk8-support-gold-gen-items-and-how-they-can-be-improved?comment=0010) * [Riot jinxylord saying that people don't downvote objectively bad threads but opinions they disagree with](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/28nNMfnH-ct-designs-are-some-of-the-best-designs-in-this-game?comment=000800000000) and [an actual insightful comment on a conversation he had with Xypherous](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/28nNMfnH-ct-designs-are-some-of-the-best-designs-in-this-game?comment=0018) * [Riot Scruffy on his opinion of what good enchanter gameplay is](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/GIWBugod-im-actually-heavily-disappointed-in-riot-when-it-comes-to-enchanters-as-an-entire-concept?comment=0013), [explaining that they're working as fast as possible to create the best possible quality VGUs](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/GIWBugod-im-actually-heavily-disappointed-in-riot-when-it-comes-to-enchanters-as-an-entire-concept?comment=001300000000) and [him agreeing with another post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/GIWBugod-im-actually-heavily-disappointed-in-riot-when-it-comes-to-enchanters-as-an-entire-concept?comment=001300060000) * [Riot jinxylord again with an insightful comment on when stuns and knock-ups are used.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/2MKjsKEj-general-discussion-of-knock-ups-vs-stuns?comment=0017) Of all of those comments there's only 3-4 insightful ones and the rest is either a "we can't tell you", "the sky is blue" or a strategic "I'm talking for 5 minutes without saying a thing" IMO. I'm fine if Riot stays out of threads asking x to be fired or y to die in a hole or w/e. I won't defend them if they stay out of high(er) quality gameplay+ threads though.
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5XTWhkyz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-03T22:59:22.967+0000) > > "Nutshell" thread in a nutshell. > > 'Lemme throw out some strawman or gross/faulty generalisation and call it a nutshell' well it's true. the actual opinion here is that Assassins are strong and mages are weak atm.
No, the general opinion about mages is that mage itemization is bad, not mages in general.
: PSA: According to Riot, a teammate can in fact ban your hovered champ and it's not punishable.
Something not being punishable doesn't mean the player doing it is not a dick.
: What is your opinion on Vel'Koz support?
> What is your opinion on Vel'Koz support? It exists. Not a bad support, also not the greatest either.
Moody P (NA)
: Why would you think that?
Just look at most of your posts. You'll find out.
Moody P (NA)
: when are you gonna find the corn?
Oh, it talks back. Interesting. Can we call Sir David Attenborough to take a look at it?
: > [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A07rImZn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-02T20:50:21.881+0000) > > He's a troll, what do you think? But sometimes I see serious posts from him about iffy topics, so it's hard to tell.
Even a blind chicken sometimes finds a corn. He's the boards Hashinshin.
: Do you actually believe all of the things you say, or do you say them just to get a rise out of people?
He's a troll, what do you think?
: I see League ads all over. They're pretty cringy and make me want to stop playing.
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rglGrxEG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-31T20:08:13.058+0000) > > I see League ads all over. They're pretty cringy and make me want to stop playing. I agree. The cinematics are great but the ads are pure cringe.
nelogis (EUW)
: I mean... what would be the point in trying when you get autofilled into a lane you don't give a rats ass about? Let's say the only thing you care about is top and mid and now you are forced to play support, dodging the game nets you in more LP lost than actually losing the game. So what happens is that the guy picks Darius support and goes full crit so he has a little fun until next game where he tries again.
He can pick Darius, pick up a support item and go with his usual build for all I care. Just don't troll. I'd rather have an x main play x in an off role than a troll.
LaGrimm (NA)
: How did Riot manage to even make URF unfun
It wasn't Riot who made it unfun. It were the players tryharding their asses off by only picking the top URF champions who made it unfun.
: Steps on when to blame your jungler in bronze.
What's the point of this post other than ranting? It's never ok to flame anyone, if you disagree with someone just shut up and keep it to yourself. There's no point in arguing with a player you'll never see again. I rarely talk ingame because there's no point in doing so. You're playing bad and don't stop bitching? I'll tell you to shut up and play. @junglers though: stay the hell away from my lane. I don't need your "help" (Be it good or not), go help another lane and let me farm. If you want to gank my lane that badly fine, but we're fighting on my terms. If you run in and demand that I run through 2 entire waves then you got yourself a 1v1 and I WILL be pissed if you feed my lane.
: I need to know if the things im saying are overboard because riot isnt responding to me. Like legit
If you'd be on my team I'd only say one thing: **You talk too damn much.** If someone is an idiot and wants to insult you I'm fine with talking back once or twice (as long as you got some snarky comebacks) but jesus christ, we're here to play the game. We didn't hit accept just to read a novel.
Mr Elessar (EUNE)
: The IFS is terrible
Overwatch won't work because it's only used for cheating offenses (and the one in a thousand griefing case). OW doesn't work with voice or textchats.
Show more

Shuriman God

Level 68 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion