Keyru (NA)
: It sounds like you had some rough games there. Looking at the match too, you did super well to help carry your team to victory and definitely deserved the win. Many players have already said this in comments but what I do want to mention here is that many players use third-party sites to psych themselves out before a game even begins. Visual rankings are *NOT* 1 to 1 to MMR, which is what matchmaking looks at when creating a team. The system is never actually against you. It works to try to match you with and against players so that you have as close as a 50/50 chance of winning every game, including promos. Looking at the stats for the game (might be a little off since some have played games since then), the match was fair and even on both sides. The system actually matched that game with your team having a higher % to win. I want to share this because matchmaking is always a frequent inquiry we get in support where players feel it is unfair but the system works as it is intended to.
> [{quoted}](name=Keyru,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bcQt4yeV,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-03-26T18:03:06.887+0000) > > It sounds like you had some rough games there. Looking at the match too, you did super well to help carry your team to victory and definitely deserved the win. > > Many players have already said this in comments but what I do want to mention here is that many players use third-party sites to psych themselves out before a game even begins. Visual rankings are *NOT* 1 to 1 to MMR, which is what matchmaking looks at when creating a team. The system is never actually against you. It works to try to match you with and against players so that you have as close as a 50/50 chance of winning every game, including promos. > > Looking at the stats for the game (might be a little off since some have played games since then), the match was fair and even on both sides. The system actually matched that game with your team having a higher % to win. > > I want to share this because matchmaking is always a frequent inquiry we get in support where players feel it is unfair but the system works as it is intended to. I would like to state that it is not true at all.I play Top lane in almost every game without a partner.In most of my games i had to suffer vs enemy's top/jungler premades,causing me to get camped and lose my lane and game. In almost everygame the enemy's jungler is more skilled than my jungler who usually has 0/0/0 or only deaths until the 20th minute mark without even going after objectives. In many games our team was full of players with negative WR against players with 51% + WR. When i was Platinum i had games with unranked players in my team that finished Gold 4 at last season.Sounds fair? I got demoted 2 times from Platinum to Gold due to 15 loss streaks with bad teammates feeding their as s either because they were griefing or they were simple far worse than the enemy. I'm not saying that i never lost games due to my incompetence.However telling us players that the system works as intended is a really a bad joke.Had that been the case Diamond + Tiers wouldn't get a soft reset.Moreover,lower tiers should get a soft reset.For some reason you ignored Plat/Gold tiers.
: Look at my match history and tell me skill matters in League of Legends.
Platinum is a clown fiesta and the matchmaking makes it even harder to stay there.As a top laner, i got demoted 2 times from Platinum to Gold and right now i'm on my 3rd promo to climb to Platinum again.
: Unranked just means they havent done proms this season. If they were plat or around plat LAST season they would be placed in yours for placements untill their 10 games in.
> [{quoted}](name=Red Mage FTS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dwy78a0F,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-17T00:47:29.127+0000) > > Unranked just means they havent done proms this season. If they were plat or around plat LAST season they would be placed in yours for placements untill their 10 games in. That would be the case if they had finished plat last season.I forgot to mention that most of them were Gold 4 last season.
: Match making if I understand is as much based on MMR as it is on rank. Example, if your Silver 1 and your MMR is high your oppenent may get low MMR gold 4 (skill the same) or high MMR silver 2-4. I may be off but that is my understanding
> [{quoted}](name=Red Mage FTS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dwy78a0F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-17T00:30:22.866+0000) > > Match making if I understand is as much based on MMR as it is on rank. Example, if your Silver 1 and your MMR is high your oppenent may get low MMR gold 4 (skill the same) or high MMR silver 2-4. > > I may be off but that is my understanding That's BS.If that was the case i wouldn't get unranked players in Platinum games.
: As laners... from your Jungler...
I would like to ask the jungler as well to check if there is EVEN a minimap for him to look on some lanes while enjoying his eternal coffee in his jungle.(0/0/0 at 20:00). While we understand that kills are not always the goal,you should also understand that,playing as a top laner against a bad matchup with ignite gives us less chances to win the lane or survive. While we understand that we should know when to retreat and how to perma farm under tower,you should also understand that a perma-pushed lane is usually the easiest to gank and punish aggressive plays. I can't remember how many times my jungler froze the lane for the enemy's top laner. Pushing our lanes is a form of strategy too.You can also do some nice plays to kill the pushed enemy.Depends on your Top laner's IQ.You can coordinate him too if you are up for it. Drowning in lane after getting 4-5 ganks from the enemy jungler is actually your responsibility as well for not having jungle pressure.When the enemy's jungle has been farming your top side jungle for 10 minutes,means that you just do not care to help your top laner and you only focus at bot and mid(rarely).The enemy's jungler takes herald after killing your top again and again and you also lose 1st and 2nd tier towers from Herald.Sounds familiar?Objectives?Please.... Do not talk about CD when the jungler walks 1 vs 1 to the top laner just to die and give him free buffs. P.S. You can be called a jungler when you learn the meaning of "counter gank" P.S.2 The most active jungler wins the game.If the enemy's jungler got more kills and assists than you,that means he tried more than you to win.
Terozu (NA)
: Why hasn't Yasuo been changed when he has >60% banrate in 9 regions?(of 13)
When Jax was an issue with 53% AT JUNGLE and 50% AT TOP they nerfed his top performance as well.Champions like Riven and Yasuo are not an issue right? Clearly this is what favoritism is.
: I mean. You complain but you got to plat. You still won more than you lost.
> [{quoted}](name=Around999People,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hke2oexA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-04T16:38:48.563+0000) > > I mean. You complain but you got to plat. You still won more than you lost. Winning or losing doesn't matter and that is notthe point of my post.I complain about the logic behind.Why should unranked players be matched with Platinum?
mack9112 (NA)
: What is the direction the jungle should go in you think currently ? The top 5 picked junglers currently are Lee , Jarv , Kayn , kha , rek The top 5 winrate junglers are Nunu shyv vi yi and udyr. The roster definitely feels kinda diverse so idk
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=guE1WHEQ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-03-04T03:05:21.212+0000) > > What is the direction the jungle should go in you think currently ? Remember back to season 4 when all junglers were forced to start from wolves?They had to start wolves,blue and then red.There was jungle diversity and lvl 2 ganks were extremely rare.
Tówa (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SilentBomber,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xiymV4Mm,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2019-03-03T22:39:24.142+0000) > > With the difference that Jax got nerfed 2 times. Jax is a far simpler champ to play in comparison to riven and the nerfs were -15 dmg on a defensive ability and -2 AD which I will say can make a difference but shouldn't really make that huge of a difference in most situations
> [{quoted}](name=Taijitu Kahn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xiymV4Mm,comment-id=001b00000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T14:08:05.727+0000) > > Jax is a far simpler champ to play in comparison to riven and the nerfs were -15 dmg on a defensive ability and -2 AD which I will say can make a difference but shouldn't really make that huge of a difference in most situations He got nerfed on his late damage (magic damage on passive) and on his Q.While Jax is much simplier to play his kit is not overloaded like other champions. :)
Rioter Comments
Tówa (NA)
: So you're saying that {{champion:86}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} are all harder to play against than to play as? Other than that, as a Riven player, I do think that she has been a tad too powerful since multiple indirect buffs have been introduced such as the new Conqueror and Spear of Shojin but I think those are also being abused by other bruisers in the top lane such as {{champion:24}}
With the difference that Jax got nerfed 2 times.
: > [{quoted}](name=SilentBomber,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8YVr7YyR,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2019-03-03T19:46:35.508+0000) > > In a game with 140+ champions and while half+ of the them have tons of cc,it makes sense that some champions are in need of such an item.Everything started from the Conqueror's key. > > That was when everyone were screaming and crying for Riot to nerf Jax.Now that Jax got nerfed,it makes sense that the boards will complain foranother champion with a High WR like Riven. > > In which honestly they are right.A month ago a bord's member posted about the matter but many Riven main players rushed to complain about how much skill it takes to play that champ.How ever,they are right too. > > Keystones should be addressed before nerfing champions.Personally,i was much happier with the old system. Tell that to Riot when they nerfed my {{champion:62}} cause they created dumb item called {{item:3095}} but right the item is gone now and so is wukong. All of that cause they didn't want to remove that item back then.
: > [{quoted}](name=SilentBomber,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8YVr7YyR,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-03-03T17:12:00.508+0000) > > Compared to Jax Riven's got more tools to deny farm to the enemy.A decent Riven at the very least. > > When Jax had 53% WR in jungle Riot issued nerfs onhim in 2 patches without giving a damn how the conqueror key performs.Seeing that Riven gets a different approach,i honestly do not think that is fair. > > No matter how yorick or any other top laner performs,people have been screaming for weeks now that the conqueror's and SoS should be prioritized first and no tthe champions themselves. > > Riot still has the same logic on nerfing champions..... > > As a Jax main i really do not like Riven.But as a player i do not think it's fair nerfing any champion than Riven when she is not the problem. I don';t know why even give item that make champions act like they are in URF, like legit URF is broken and champions like {{champion:58}} and {{champion:92}} tend to be so broken in URf add to the fact they are manaless +{{item:3161}} and you legit get URF version of them.
In a game with 140+ champions and while half+ of the them have tons of cc,it makes sense that some champions are in need of such an item.Everything started from the Conqueror's key. That was when everyone was screaming and crying for Riot to nerf Jax.Now that Jax got nerfed,it makes sense the boards will complain for another champion with a High WR like Riven. In which to be honest they are right.A month ago a board's member posted about the matter but many Riven main players rushed to complain about how much skill it takes to play that champ.However,they are right too. Keystones should be addressed before nerfing champions.Personally,i was much happier with the old system.
: You know i don't care about this Yoirck nerfs but it show something funny about Riot logic
Compared to Jax Riven's got more tools to deny farm to the enemy.A decent Riven at the very least. When Jax had 53% WR in jungle Riot issued nerfs onhim in 2 patches without giving a damn how the conqueror key performs.Seeing that Riven is getting a different approach,i honestly do not think that is fair. No matter how yorick or any other top laner performs,people have been screaming for weeks now that the conqueror's and SoS should be prioritized first and not the champions themselves. Riot still has the same logic on nerfing champions..... As a Jax main i really do not like Riven.But as a player,i do not think it's fair nerfing any champion when that is not the problem.
: It's official, Wukong is a top tier garbage champ this season
I do not think that is the case [Check this](https://champion.gg/champion/MonkeyKing/Top?league=platplus)
Ifneth (NA)
: Why Gold is Elo Heaven
Wait to see Platinum!!!
: Can we talk about how the level of fun has dropped dramatically and the level of toxicity has risen
The matchimaking is total BS.While i managed to promote to platinum with hard work,i suddenly starting losing games while getting bad players.Even when i win,both team are so but so uneven. I got demoted back to Gold after lossing 30+ games.Playing ranked games is so depressing and frustrating.There is 0 competition and 0 fun.
: Can we change the "None" ban option to "Pass" please?
It's called Ban phase because you ban champions.The option "None" is stupid and should never exist.There is no logic behind it.
: i guess junglers have to wait till season 10 to get any good changes?
Honestly, i remember when there was a time when junglers were forced to start from Wolves and then proceed on taking their buffs.Level 2 ganks were rare and all junglers had the same chances of winning.Counter jungler mattered more.
ExxonV (NA)
: He wasn't broken because of his kit. He's just an extremely punishing champ against people who lane poorly, and that's always driven low elo players mad because they couldn't accept that he killed them because they made a mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=ExxonV,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oUPEPhnc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-10T20:04:47.805+0000) > > He wasn't broken because of his kit. He's just an extremely punishing champ against people who lane poorly, and that's always driven low elo players mad because they couldn't accept that he killed them because they made a mistake. If that was the case,then Jax wouldn't receive any nerfs.
Yboat (NA)
: {{champion:30}} just saying You can farm and gank at the same time. With dark harvest popping a squishy for half thier health at 30 mins is easy.
> [{quoted}](name=Yboat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YYRHGRqT,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-10T06:14:16.385+0000) > > {{champion:30}} just saying > > > You can farm and gank at the same time. With dark harvest popping a squishy for half thier health at 30 mins is easy. All of the Karthus junglers i had on my team would not even bother to look at lanes,afk farm and press R only to steal kills and not assist their laners. This guy requires communication and cooperation with your team in order to make it work.Afk farming junglers (0/0/0 at 20 min) should not even bother to pick him. But you are right.Just wanted to point that out.
Slade25 (NA)
: {{champion:24}} just got a bunch of nerfs and his favorable matchups are few and far between. Season 8 he was too strong in lane, but it's much harder to play him Top now. {{champion:236}} Is an ADC; he'll always have a strong late game; the justification (though a lame excuse) is that he pales in comparison to other ADC's late. Interested to see how he lands after the Crit rework. {{champion:75}} Has crazy early sustain, and all you can do is kite after 6. The champion is built for 1v1s. There's maybe two champs in the entire game that beat him in a 1v1 late. I do agree he feels terrible to play against. {{champion:63}} Is just a broken champion. Has been broken for an entire season. Overall, I definitely agree with your post concept. There should be justifiable trade-offs if a champion has a strong late game.
> [{quoted}](name=Slade25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AZ8Jtr6c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-01T17:45:01.283+0000) > > {{champion:24}} just got a bunch of nerfs and his favorable matchups are few and far between. Season 8 he was too strong in lane, but it's much harder to play him Top now. He was strong in jungle and decent on Top as he had 50% WR.Now he is at 49%.I just wanted to correct some info :) He got nerfed because of his jungle performance and it strongly affected his Top lane.
: that's not how it's supposed to be though...in fact, that's terrible design because it increases stress levels to the maximum because it's either play near perfection or nothing
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e1dz7AJA,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-01-30T19:12:19.612+0000) > > that's not how it's supposed to be though...in fact, that's terrible design because it increases stress levels to the maximum because it's either play near perfection or nothing Near perfection is extremely rare.In my 50+ games i have yet to enjoy a single good game.
Zach xD (NA)
: Honestly Trynd isn't really in a good place currently, not that it really has anything to do with how "fun" it is to lane against him. If there were a lever to pull to tone him down slightly, I'd take away his ability to activate his ult while hard cc'd.
> [{quoted}](name=Zach xD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=InPPOYdA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-29T04:04:40.360+0000) > > Honestly Trynd isn't really in a good place currently, not that it really has anything to do with how "fun" it is to lane against him. > > If there were a lever to pull to tone him down slightly, I'd take away his ability to activate his ult while hard cc'd. Champion.gg gives Tryndamere jungle 54% winning rate though.Jax Had 53.6 WR in jungle so Riot nerfed his Top performance as well because according to players's screams he was unhealthy. However,nobody talks about Tryndamere.Boards are gonna be interesting once again!
: Help your jungler help you.
In my 25 last games i had junglers that literally had 0/0/0 in 13 minutes or were inting their ass because the had no idea how to play.At least 1 of 3 lanes were perma pushed yet they did not help at all.Hence a large losing streak. Posting some ideas about how laners should help their junglers to be more successful would be more constructive than saying crap "stop dying,play safe,stupid laners e.t.c." like the jungle role is a godlike. 2 sides of the same coin dude.Be constractive and post tactics.Do not provoke laners by calling them kids.We laners can also judge you.
: Anyone else start off with a horrible losing streak?
The matchmaking is a clown fiesta.Starting from provisional games until all the next games you play.2019 is gonna be the same BS as 2018
BommyCN (EUW)
: I killed a player who was behind due to being AFK in the start of a game. Was i in the wrong?
: the poster boy for this is {{champion:64}} he historically has always had a sub 50% wr but usually always has a 30%+ pr I have to disagree with jax being overated, which other toplaner can solo hardcarry as much as jax?
> [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hsufXJsE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-20T16:23:54.007+0000) > > the poster boy for this is {{champion:64}} > > he historically has always had a sub 50% wr but usually always has a 30%+ pr > > I have to disagree with jax being overated, which other toplaner can solo hardcarry as much as jax? While it's true that Jax is a bit strong i would disagree that he is the king of top lane.He has really hard times against many matchups and that is why he is mostly picked in jungle,where he can farm safely. At least he doesn't have 21341234 dashes like Irelia or Akali.Those 2 have more toxic kits. :)
: i might get hate for this, but i think skirmishers and divers step way too much on juggernauts toes
If we want fighters to have less tankiness,that would be the same Juggers having less damage than fighters no?
Zeromatsu (EUW)
: Didn't know that other champions got their abilities buffed like jax did. Singed got merely 9 armor and nothing else. So again: He got 50 extra range on one of his abilities. He got extra dmg on Q He got extra dmg on E He got life regen buff. (k this one isn't huge, but it's a buff) and on top of it he got the base stat adjustments like every other champion. But those base stat adjustments favor jax more than others. And because he is so strong he even got dmg nerf on his ult just recently. But that doesn't really fix his problem. He is way too tanky, mobile and bursty all at once.
The buffs you mentioned,are the buffs I MENTIONED in my post(read it again).Also,all these buffs were AFTER the new rune new system was reforged. Jax was indeed favored with these buffs as you mentioned for the single reason he needed them.However,during that period Jax had 48%-49% WR as he was really struggling and people almost never even mentioned this Champion.A champion with low WR is good for them you see.So when we want to discuss about nerfs and buffs and who got favoured by them one year ago,it would be also nice to give out all the information needed. Players need to understand that Jax has a really good synergy with the Conq key and Essence Reaver as Jax users spam it a lot.Buffing or nerfing base damages is not the answer,nore preventing Jax from auto-attacking when his E is up as a certain boards member mentioned. I proposed one nerf in order to be fair.There are more tanky,more bursty and more mobile champions than Jax. P.s.Changes on ER and Conq key boosted his abilities.Not his W + 50 range or from 1 year ago. P.s.2 His extra armor + MR from his active ultimate has been a thing for years and suddenly players hate it now i this season?Obviously there is something wrong!
Zeromatsu (EUW)
: Your fun "fact" is wrong. I remember him getting plenty of buffs in a row, which made him already strong. Conqueror is just the tip of the iceberg. Also 1 nerf just recently. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Jax/History > Base attack damage increased to 70 from 61.97 Runes reforged gave him too much base ad... He gets 1,4 attack speed because of his passive without building items. On top of that he gets the ad from conqueror. Armor got buffed, magic resist reduced but Jax deals too much magic damage, so he actually profits more than other bruisers from this change.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeromatsu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yA5H7iUT,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-12-26T09:57:26.742+0000) > > Your fun "fact" is wrong. I remember him getting plenty of buffs in a row, which made him already strong. Conqueror is just the tip of the iceberg. > > Also 1 nerf just recently. > > http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Jax/History > > Runes reforged gave him too much base ad... He gets 1,4 attack speed because of his passive without building items. On top of that he gets the ad from conqueror. Armor got buffed, magic resist reduced but Jax deals too much magic damage, so he actually profits more than other bruisers from this change. I would like to note that these "plenty of buffs" you are referring to were just base stats(plus damage on his Q+E) when the the new rune system was applied.The old rune system gave Jax as well as many champions BASE STATS unlike the new one. So,Riot gave "plenty of buffs" not only to jax but to the entire champions pool.Also that was when all the fighters begun struggling and got left behind.Not only Jax. Noone was complaining until now that people started shouting for the Conq key.Hence,all the cries about one of the first abusers of this key.Jax. The thing about Jax that everyone is upset for ,is his scaling into the jungle.There,he has free time to farm and scale faster and harder than in top lane.Hence,his 50% WR at top lane and and 53% WR in jungle. Nerfing his base stats will only put him in a tough spot at top lane and would struggle more against his counters.**If i were to propose a nerf,that would be his Q Range,which is basically that same as FLASH RANGE.I would prefer a scaling ranged Q until the late levels so even the poor ADCs can be happy when the escape from Jax using their flash.That way Jax jungle would think twice before just leaping to an enemy.**
: Permanently banned, not here to debate though, just showing chat logs cause sadness (I'm guilty)
Question, Why is the "none" option in banning phase still a thing.I have seen many arguments coming from that BS in my games.I see nothing wrong in these chat logs for your ban to be justified. Maybe you went out of your way in any past games mate?
WrÆth (NA)
: For a champion that is an assassin and is all about big risk high reward, Pyke is pretty safe
Aside the fact i'm a top laner,i also play support a lot.To be honest Pyke could be easily a first tier "hook" champion.Why picking Blitzcrank when you got Pyke who has a hook and mobility and an execution Ultimate?
: Okay buddy I really didnt wanna be this clear but here we go: "2 Stuns,1 shield,sustain and an ultimate that boosts her damage + 1 projectile that lasts for 15 seconds around if you do not use it." This part is straight up crying. Literally crying. Not only crying but also false information. Riven doesnt have sustain, Riven doesnt have 2 stuns. Her CC isnt even comparable to almost any other kind of CC in this game. You just admitted that you enjoy hashinshins videos and that you "do not sympathize with all of his opinions" meaning that you agree with some of his opinions. Riven is straight up average in this meta. Jax has pretty much the same stats. At least Riven has clear strengthes and weaknesses while Jax is literally there destroying almost every top champ AND being simply braindead. Also I meant the comments not just posts saying "Jax op plz nerf." Enough people are crying in the comment section as you can see in this thread. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Jax/Top/ for reference.
I admitted that i enjoy Hashinshin's videos but i never said i liked them all.You can downvote me as much as you want for that fact.As long as the OP gets his upvotes then i do not mind. :) Now,since you like to provoke me using the word "crying" that won't work.Merry Christmas. P.s.There are better things to do than arguing with a Riven player who provokes other people.Typical attitude if you ask me.
: Its literally not just "riven players" its literally everyone who lays down a feet on top. And op literally says she is way overpowered (which is crying if u ask me) rn which isnt true at all. Riven has by far the highest amount of OTPs in this game and everyone knows it. With so many guides on YouTube and streamers playing Riven you would expect that many many people would copy those players. It is to be expected that Riven has a good WR and a good pick rate. If she would have a winrate below 50% with such a dedicated playerbase she would suck badly. On top of tanks not being strong enough rn makes it easier for her to do something lategame other than "flash stun" I am sure you were on all of these Jax hating posts but you probably missed all these comments about how not Jax is op but Riven because hashinshin said so etc etc. Thats why Riven players started hating on this champ. I really dont wanna hate on you and I aint gonna judge you. But you can only "reach" something on these boards if you "hate" a bit.
And i agree with the OP because Riven is one of the champions that are favored in this season.I did not miss a single post about Jax NOT BEING Op. Although i enjoy watching Hashinshin's videos i do not sympathize with all of his opinions.If not OP,Riven is just too good in this meta.
: Seems like Jax isn't your kind of champ if you cry about Riven as a Jax main. Your champ counters Riven in every stage of game. Also she has 1 short ass stun with a short ass knock up NO sustain. Not gonna say she isn't strong but if you say Riven is strong then Jax is fucking busted.
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BQVgffKW,comment-id=000e0001,timestamp=2018-12-24T17:30:50.466+0000) > > Seems like Jax isn't your kind of champ if you cry about Riven as a Jax main. Your champ counters Riven in every stage of game. Also she has 1 short ass stun with a short ass knock up NO sustain. Not gonna say she isn't strong but if you say Riven is strong then Jax is fucking busted. Crying and agreeing with the op are 2 different things.Do not argue for the arguments sake.Read my post again.I have no problem with the Riven. Riven players have the problem with Jax in all those topics i saw on the boards!
: Don't play ranked during things like Christmas break when most of the kids can play all day and most mature players are likely to be at work or something. I get my worst experiences during those 9-5 periods.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jvW6R72O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-22T18:31:00.181+0000) > > Don't play ranked during things like Christmas break when most of the kids can play all day and most mature players are likely to be at work or something. > > > I get my worst experiences during those 9-5 periods. The Op's point is,it's not happening only on Christmas....It has been going on for a looong time.
: Remove 'none' as a ban option.
I,as well,do not understand why the "none" option exists.It's the ban phase no?
1 Wing (NA)
: I think there is something wrong with matchmaking
When i'm on a winning streak,finish my promos,promote to gold 1 and all of sudden i get 3 soft inting players,then there is an issue.Especially when that happens all the time i'm on a winning streak. Just now for a example,i promoted to Gold 1 for third time and got 3 monkeys (mid + bot) that were dying way to much in the first 10 minutes of the game.Only me(top) and Kled (jungle) were calm enough to keep the match up before our lucian starts walking literally to Camille and Yasuo to die again and again. This crap has been going on for months and even Riot admitted that no matter how good a player is,he just doesn't climb.Hence,the ranked changes for the upcoming season. If this still goes on,i bait players will have to find another game where their skill matters and not how hard someone will int.
: the hardest top laner in LOL has 51.5% winrate and #1 pickrate by double the next champion
> [{quoted}](name=RankOneWakanda,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BQVgffKW,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-24T07:43:34.371+0000) > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Riven/ > > ofcourse {{champion:92}} > After all these crying topics for Jax and the negative posts from Riven mains,i finally see this one!Thanks a lot mate. 2 Stuns,1 shield,sustain and an ultimate that boosts her damage + 1 projectile that lasts for 15 seconds around if you do not use it. Yes i am a sick Jax main!
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: >I got sick of people not taking ranked serious ranked was pretty much made for serious play. if you have a problem with that, you can always paly normal draft. You can't expect people to take it casually while playing in a quaue that was made for more "hardcore" games
> [{quoted}](name=rawiazam1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WmIrPWo2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-06T08:35:10.039+0000) > > ranked was pretty much made for serious play. > if you have a problem with that, you can always paly normal draft. You can't expect people to take it casually while playing in a quaue that was made for more "hardcore" games Actually you agreed with the OP.You tried to correct him in a way,but you are basically saying the same thing as him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HwbzwBq9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-02T17:24:28.438+0000) > > Cant buy items with zero CS. > Go Gank top yourself. > > Im not even mad at the guy really. Quinn is stage 4 Cancer If only I can teleport in front of the Quinn with my 4 kill Velkoz support and blast the thot to oblivion I would have.
i'm not talking about you personally.Typed the wrong way. :D
: "I go afk and blame jungler because enemy picked top Quinn GG ff at 15"
The FF 15 attitude is hilarious indeed after you give up on the game against a bad matchup.However,champions like Quinn are easy to gank.If the jungler ignores that simple fact,he shouldn't complain to his top laners.
FFrazien (EUW)
: Idk why OP has so much grudge against bruisers, his 3rd post this week complaining about them, I get he’s worried as an ADC main but ADC have always been number 1
> [{quoted}](name=FFrazien,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=REtoWqcq,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-11-30T06:53:23.530+0000) > > Idk why OP has so much grudge against bruisers, his 3rd post this week complaining about them, I get he’s worried as an ADC main but ADC have always been number 1 I don't think this is his main account.Considering,he haven't been playing games since season 6.Such a shame as i would like to see what he mains.
Saevum (NA)
: > **Jax is one of the champions that hasn't received any buffs or nerfs during the last years.** Well, Riot removed the small delay of his E, so that's a small life quality and performance buff if you ask me. Enough to engage properly and trade efficiently.
> [{quoted}](name=Saevum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RgTAgTpy,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-29T18:17:49.250+0000) > > Well, Riot removed the small delay of his E, so that's a small life quality and performance buff if you ask me. Enough to engage properly and trade efficiently. That was actually a **bug fix**.An ability should activate the moment you press the button.
Dr Dog (NA)
: jaxs main issue is his reaver synergy, if he ults before teamfighting his e and q each have about a 2 sec cd along with his natural burst and now conqueror making him impossible to build against just makes everything worse, not to mention the fact that {{item:3078}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3053}} these items are already way too good on bruisers rn and he makes amazing use of all three
I'm a Jax main and i know that the items above are too good for Jax.Trinity alone as a Core item was always hardcore for Jax to apply his power spike.Especially to paper champions like Adc. However,these items are the most expensive on the game.It makes sense that you have to farm to buy them.What makes me sad is that people complain actually for his kit and not his late game power. I have yet to see one player who agrees that Jax's laning phase is weak,before he complains about late game damage. I know that Essense Reaver is TOO GOOD for Jax and i would agree with a change to this item.However,Riot stated that Jax is too strong in jungle,keeping in mind that 53% wining rate.I wanna see what kind of nerf they will give him without affecting his top performance.
l MrD l (NA)
: the moment he became a literal tibbers ... diving in with E to stun with a large hitbox and then killing as you just get out of stun .... thats the moment he needed nerfs.... hes not a fighter anymore hes a diving assasin
> [{quoted}](name=l MrD l,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RgTAgTpy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-29T13:52:05.063+0000) > > the moment he became a literal tibbers ... diving in with E to stun with a large hitbox and then killing as you just get out of stun .... thats the moment he needed nerfs.... hes not a fighter anymore hes a diving assasin Except,he has been doing it for years and suddenly he is too op. Jax is one of the champions that hasn't received any buffs or nerfs during the last years.Only his W range had a tweak for +50 range.If some people like to speak with wining rates or whatever,i'll have to remind you that before The Conqueror Keystone was applied Jax had 49% WR. He got that 51% during the last patches.Also Shyvana has 51% WR.You think she needs nerfs too?I guess not.I can throw you a bunch of champions that have 51% WR. Riot,however promised to nerf him.So,i'm kind of curious if they will nerf his early or late game.
: Bring Zephyr back
Ohhh my god.I loved this godlike item so much.Is it only me that got moved from this Topic?
: You are playing normal, Im playing ranked
> [{quoted}](name=Cant Be Slöwed,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rrAMwUNv,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-28T14:49:43.139+0000) > > You are playing normal, Im playing ranked I am also a ranked player.I'm taking a break due to preseason.That doesn't mean can't have any good games in normal.
: Yi needs immidiate buffs
I do not main Yi,but i played him about the last 2-3 days.This dude has no need for buffs to be honest.When he finishes the Rageblade he becomes quite a pain to deal with.
Show more

SilentBomber

Level 165 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion