: > [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A1WcQxvY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-25T23:25:30.975+0000) > > DotA has simple basics for most of its characters. > > Like most of the heroes are actually less complex than LoL characters. There's a character with 3 passive abilities after all. > > The main things you have to get used to are what items do, and what the heroes all do...which is exactly what you have to do to get into LoL as well. The items are just a little more complicated is all. > > And then you have to get used to the speed of the game. It's not snappy like LoL is. Just about everything is on a healthy delay, but you get used to it fairly quickly. > > I dunno, people like to bitch about DotA a lot about how complex it is, but it's really not that much worse than League. They just don't translate well to one another. Thanks for the info. I might give it a try!
> [{quoted}](name=Crow Nebula,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A1WcQxvY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-25T23:26:42.834+0000) > > Thanks for the info. I might give it a try! At first, you won't like it and feel clunky, but after giving it time and 100 + games, you will definitely appreciate it.
: And what6 exactly would stop people from using the funnel strategy without the Skuttle changes? Lower XP has nothing to do with it and Skuttle giving less gold and XP before doesn't stop a Master YI from going to his Taric mid's farm in mid lane and taking all of it so that he's eventually 3 items ahead of everybody.
I guess you didnt bother to read. Read again, It's not just scuttle changes, its decreasing spawn time + lower initial exp from the jungle camps. The picture here is what does the enemy jungler gains and what does the funnel loses.
: Correlation is not causation.
then you find me a reason? Tell me why there was no funnel before? There was kayle-Yi funnel strategy in season 5-6-7 but no one did any funnel except that because it was inefficient. Scuttle changes resulted in following: 1) Junglers were lower exp than laners. 2) Scuttle became a big source of exp + gold. Now these two changes make the funnel viable. No jungler would contest a 1 v 2 vs funnel and a laner would react late(even in pro scene) to scuttle respawn because he has to clear the already pushed wave. Funneling became efficient because of scuttle, you literally deny enemy jungler huge amount of exp. Sure enemy jungler could try to steal your camps, but that would result him in investing his time(not ganking a lane) in your jungle, which just benefits funnel. If they reverted scuttle changes and made lower jungle spawn time and lower exp. Junglers would be forced to jungle to keep up in exp. Funneling would die because it takes a lot of time to move across the map to clear every camp. and since there wouldn't be any scuttle for huge exp, it wouldn't be worth to funnel. > Correlation is not causation. But here it is. Explain to me if I am wrong in the deduction on why my proposed changes wouldn't work. It was working for 7 season no? when we literally didn't see any funnel.
: We're exploring other options to alleviate the jungler pangs related to Monster Hunter. One option, which doesn't quite solve the holding waves issue, is that on takedown you receive normal gold from minions for 30 seconds.
You are looking for complicated solutions for simple problems. What was the cause of jungle funneling? Jungle funneling didn't exist before scuttle changes. All you have to do is revert the scuttle change and lower the initial exp from the jungle camps and lower their spawn time.
Raiyza (NA)
: I understand the desire to make games less of a drag and faster, but that kills what made league so special back in earlier seasons. Wait for it..... STRATEGY AND COMEBACKS. These are gone, or at the very least *rare*. Games are one-sided these days. The biggest issue? Champion and Item damage is too high, and Objectives are way too easy to take. Herald is a joke. Towers are jokes. It's just not as fun as it used to be.
There is no strategy/comeback any more, when bronze games on average take 30 mins and challenger games take 28 mins, it clearly shows one who gets ahead finishes the game. In season 5 or before there was a difference of about 6 to 7 mins between challengers and bronze game times. People in bronze didn't knew how to close out the games because back then it was more strategic, now it doesn't matter. If you are ahead all you have to do now is just 5 man ARAM mid or any lane. My issue with the game currently is not champion pool or meta or adc nerfs or whatever. My issue is the game times, comeback and objectives being too easy to take with out any risks involved. The baron damage buff's were a step in a right direction but they reverted it. Riot doesn't care want to address these issue because they want the game times to be lower, less strategic so that it would appeal to casuals more. I just wish they didn't destroy the SR maps core, the things which I stated are the SR map's core. The casuals already have ARAM map. They could have made more modification of ARAM to appeal to them even more. Or bring dominion back or any other map along with improvements which appeals to casuals more.
: > [{quoted}](name=TyroneWatermelon,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfpy9A0j,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-15T05:37:16.227+0000) > > It's called being a basement dweller Or game developer that work on small projects :'D
or a botter that has somehow managed to not get caught by the bot catcher program /s
: you don't seem like you play ad at all with your understanding of game lol, oh and btw zed is a crit champion too ;) learning new things everyday
that comment was about ban rate not crit based champion. read again what I wrote. Since you comment on a wrong comment let me bring the comment you are complaining about. _** 1st of all yasuo has one of the highest ban rate in the game along with zed and thats been since season 5, since I could back that up by stats**_ Nowhere did I say zed is a crit champion. The only thing I presented in this particular comment was yasuo is is one of the highest ban rate champion along with zed. And that has nothing to do with them being OP or whatever it has just to to with people just don't want to play with or against them for some reason. Along with this link that I bounded the statement as a stat behind that statement. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/infographics I am sorry I should have explained myself more properly since people from all age groups visit this site and comment. So it should have been obvious that some of the people wouldn't understand some of my comments because either that would require stats check(which I presented) or critical thinking which children usually don't have.
: > I see your rank and now I get it. You are the type of person who complains about 47% WR Yi. I won't be entertaining you again after this comment, since I know you will only call names and ignore logic. Really buddy? You have to put rank into this? So let me get this straight: Who do you think should be able to criticize decisions? Only pros? Give me a break. We play the game. The pros have their say in this but so do we. You do not have the power to take away someone's right to ciriticize. Everyone right now goes through the statement: Everyone nowaydays seems to speak about how adcs are viable. Welcome to league son. adcs are viable. But some adcs are MORE VIABLE than other adcs or let me put this straight as it is crit marksmen are dead. No question about it. It is not opinion it is straight up fact. You cannot play a crit marksman and expect to win. You can go disco nunu and you will have a higher % chance to win the game. Which are the crit marksmen that are viable right now? Jinx? Only she has a somewhat positive winrate and that is because of the people that main her. And don't go around and tell me her pickrate is too high for people who only main her. Jinx is one of the most popular champions in the game. Every adc that runs crit is UNPLAYABLE and should even be reportable at this point considering you are going into the game and are forcing your team to make the game last for 40 minutes in a 4v6. How is master yi even an argument in anything? Master yi is a champion like Annie. You can't expect them to be strong in any elo considering that even if the player is good if the enemy team knows how to play around them they're just useless champions? They are made to be easy to read, easy to play and "fairly" easy to beat. Yi is a champion if which overtuned will just be too strong (easy to read doesn't mean that you can beat him if he's too strong to begin with). All the stats that you brought up defend the fact that crit based marksmen are dead. You know it. We know it. Yet you are of those people that go berserk when they hear adcs complaining because something happened. Yes season 7 was garbage considering the obnoxious censer meta. It was a disaster. Yet everyone first said that adcs are broken not the supports. It's not my fault I can aa command somewhere and go and make my self a sandwich and be back with a pentakill. If everyone just protects me I don't even have to look at positioning. People go around saying marksmen are the easiest role when that shit is false af. So now that both censer supports have been nerfed (which was overdue for like what 16 months?) adcs cannot just go and fkin aa command somewhere and expect to live. That's how it should be. But no, we have to play with subpar items that are a frigging joke. And let's not forget that the stats on those items are relics of pre 8.11 but no one will mention that either? GC how about we consider what the stats on crit items are? 30% crit? Who needs 30% crit? Overabundance of crit in the 3 item crit style is abysmal. You already lose by having to build those items and what you gain 20% crit over the 100% and you do what with that? You beat yourself in the stomach for building them that's what you do. Oh and back to you splice and dice. Tristana was a garbage champion. Still is. Still exists to this very day. She shapes the meta when crit marksmen are too strong. Back in season 7 only 3 adcs were viable. And that is all tristana's fault. Riot refuse to address her. Yasuo is a crit marksmen problem. If they buff the items he becomes a problem. Still not addressed (even though he is said to be addressed, he never is when it comes to buffing the items). When absurdly strong adcs exist the game is not fun to play. Believe me. Picking Jinx into tristana was suicide. Still is. Tristana has the most unfun thing you can have on a champion and that is a free ability+ low cost abilities and a reset ability as well as a decent mana pool. That's poor design that needs to be addressed. But don't tell me that out of the crit marksmen of which only 2 have a high positive winrate (Jinx and Twitch and tha is because Jinx has a high range and people derp over high range and Twitch which has the invis and suprises people) are in a "good state". Last but not least if you think that you are better than others and your criticism is above theirs, then your criticism shouldn't be taken into account. TLDR: Crit marksmen are dead, crying about the fact that they should be buffed is the hypocrisy of you saying that people are crying that adcs are dead. Tristana and Yasuo are the problems of crit marksmen. And you think of yourself too highly. Adios.
Ok let me get each point one by one. > Last but not least if you think that you are better than others and your criticism is above theirs, then your criticism shouldn't be taken into account. No one here is rank shaming, the person was name calling hence moderated hence I made the point that may be is due to his rank mentality. Btw, this isn't my main account you can op.gg if you want. And every knows how easy it is to reach diamond 5 by playing 500 to 1000 games, and it only becomes easier on a server with lower population like turkey, Singapore etc. I won't go into detail of my account since some 1 is going to be having a higher rank than some else if the person isn't rank 1, so the point of rank shaming is literally moot. But atleast to clear your point, name me one Rioter who is on the balance team and is bronze and bronze 5 to be precise for multiple seasons. I came name a couple who are plat gold diamond etc. My arguments are based on stats/logic nothing more nothing less. > Which are the crit marksmen that are viable right now? Jinx? Only she has a somewhat positive winrate and that is because of the people that main her. Nopes her mains are about 1.5% but she is at 6% PR, let me put the pick rate history. Not putting on the nostalgia glasses of when she was 20 to 30 % PR in season 6 and before which doesn't show her true mains. https://imgur.com/a/JCD5tnH A dedicate player/main sticks with the champion through thick and thin. Similarly Yi's dedicated player base is about 4-5% and this was his PR when he had the lowest WR of 44-45% . If you have some others stats to refute then show please. > TLDR: Crit marksmen are dead, _**crying about the fact that they should be buffed is the hypocrisy of you saying that people are crying that adcs are dead.**_ Tristana and Yasuo are the problems of crit marksmen. And you think of yourself too highly. Adios. huh???? Tristana and Yasuo ???? What ??? [1st of all yasuo has one of the highest ban rate in the game along with zed and thats been since season 5, since I could back that up by stats](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/infographics) and thats only because people just flat out hate that champion, it doesn't have anything to do with him being meta or not. So after some miracle he get to be picked he still has a PR of 4.55% in bot lane(which is lower then jinx(just throwing out there)). So in reality he is not pushing any champion out of lane. Now lets come to the second point about crit adc. When crit ADC's are OP they tend to push out champions from bot lane. Previously, you had tristana before that you had twitch, before that you had caitlyn. etc. And its not about kit. Auto-attacks are not kit dependent, and when auto attacks are critting that's just cancerous. It is same with the melee champs, trynd, yasuo but they have the main weakness of them being melee and being in your face to do something. And yes it is easier to blame supports, Btw you remember the time twitch getting out of stealth and 100 to 0 any 1 last season? that wasn't because of ardent meta, support didn't even needed to be in his range. Any buffs to them will only push these 3 yasuo, swain, vlad and any other mages/bruisers bot out of the lane. And we will go back to the old crit adc's executing squishes to death in 2/3 auto's. And you know this fact, in you heart you very well know that if a caitlyn becomes reasonably good she would lane bully any other adc out of the lane. No matter how much you change her kit, the range and the auto damage is the reason why certain champions can survive in. Do you seriously think any bruiser or mage can lane against a patch 8.5 Caitlyn? If yes then I don't even want to have argument with you, and if no then why are we having an argument. The buffs will slowly and eventually lead to the old state, where crit adc's were shitting on every one and no-one except bot lane likes to have that again. May be not even bot except some adc mains because people loved to dive 4 -5 man bot if that happened again. > You can go disco nunu and you will have a higher % chance to win the game Link me DISCO nunu WR where he has 46% WR, like tristana who is sitting at the lowest, I am definitely sure that disco nunu doesn't have a WR higher than 5%. I know the statement wasn't meant to be taken literal but you are needlessly exaggerating it way too much. > Which are the crit marksmen that are viable right now? Jinx? Only she has a somewhat positive winrate and that is because of the people that main her. And don't go around and tell me her pickrate is too high for people who only main her. Jinx is one of the most popular champions in the game. Jinx, Ashe( 50.07 % WR 4% PR), Xayah(though she has 48.7 % WR with 8% PR, but when paired with rakan she is doing good, you can see that in pro play DL, pray etc playing her, good for funneling too), Draven , Jhin these are viable the main question should be which are not viable. And here we have tristana, kalista, kopgmaw, vaarus, sivir, caitlyn. These 6 champions have issues very very big issues. They push every other champion out of lane or out of game(by killing them) when they became meta.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Jhin and Miss Fortune build Lethality. Lucian builds Lethality and Reaver Cleaver (as does MF) Kai'Sa builds Rageblade. Jinx and Draven having Stormrazor is more than enough damage output, and Jinx has never once built runaan's for the crit, plus she's designed to hyperscale and get to that hyper-scaling potential faster by having the best-in-class snowball during lane phase (Get Excited! can turn one misplay into a double kill + tower that no other champion could do, because of the massive movespeed). Plus she has a very dedicated player base and a lot of damage loaded into skillshots, just like Jhin and Ezreal. And Miss Fortune. Meanwhile youre looking at Ashe, Sivir and Vayne and suddenly, your "marksmen are FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" argument falls to pieces
> Meanwhile youre looking at Ashe, Sivir and Vayne and suddenly, your "marksmen are FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" argument falls to pieces So you mean that [19 out of 19 marksmen should be OP](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Champion_classes/Marksman), just to satisfy the marksmen players base? Here your argument falls league has 141 champs, not every champion has to be fkin OP for every season all the time. That's what meta is, and that's what marksman mains can't get their head around. Hijacking 1 lane/role for 7 seasons now, and as soon as 3 champions get to be played out of top 10 in bot, all hell gets loose for them. That is just pure bs, just look at it from an unbiased point of view (imagine tanks being played top for 7 years and suddenly it got open to mage/bruisers and started tanks complaining that 3 out of top 10 at top are not tanks), every other lane has to fkin adapt, bot lane shouldn't be any exception. > Plus she has a very dedicated player base and a lot of damage loaded into skillshots, just like Jhin and Ezreal. And Miss Fortune. [Yeah, I can definitely see the dedicated player base /s](https://imgur.com/a/JCD5tnH). When you want to see dedicated player base you always look when their champion is bad, so that you see them playing it in the worse of times. Jinx dedicated players base is 2% not 6%, Jhin dedicated player base is 5.4% (patch 8.2) not fkin 17 %. Again I would ask the main question if marksman are unplayable at bot, why there are only 3 out top 10 only non-marksman. And don't bs me with the argument that this particular champion is not playable and that is not play-able. When cait is meta, she shits on alot of marksman and make them unplayable too. Again if a champion builds 1 crit item, as marksman he is fkin crit adc then. Link me the direct link for champion builds where Jhin, Jinx, Draven are not building any crit item. Just as an example [Jhin build ](http://euw.op.gg/champion/jhin/statistics/adc) Now 9,512 building strom razor, rapid fire and infinity, it seems either I am blind or those ppl are mad, but I can not see him not building crit.
: A Response to Doublelift on a Constantly Evolving Game
> We wanted to make some changes to ADCs for sure. We didn’t want to remove Trist and Cait and Rekkles from the game. We actually thought it might take larger changes to shift some of the power that ADCs hold over the bottom lane, and thought it was more likely we didn’t go far enough. After a much bigger shift than expected, however, we’ve shifted focus from continuing to open bot up, to making sure we didn’t take too much power away from ADCs. One of the benefits of our patch cadence is that when we do miss the mark, we have a chance to correct it, and hopefully ADCs are heading towards a better place now. @Ghostcrawler So you are going back to the original problem where ADC's are shitting on every one else? I don't have any better statistical data then [op.gg](http://na.op.gg/champion/statistics). So could you please explain me why only 3 out of the top 10 in bottom lane are non-ADC's if ADC's are unplayable. 1 Miss Fortune WR 53.08% PR 10.82% 2 Swain WR 53.13% PR 8.76% 3 Jhin WR 51.54% PR 17.56% 4 Ezreal WR 49.06% PR 36.03% 5 Lucian WR 49.82% PR 24.05% 6 Yasuo WR 52.65% PR 4.55% 7 Draven WR 52.94% PR 4.20% 8 Jinx WR 50.82% PR 6.17% 9 Kai'Sa WR 47.78% PR 17.96% 10 Vladimir WR 47.69% PR 6.04% Now if any one here starts to argue that hey ezreal has 49% WR just to defend the poor condition of marksmen. Omitting his 36% pick rate just to make a point then he should also look at vlad with 47%WR with 6% pickrate. Now the second argument I see is that hey but those are not crit adc's. Now this pisses me off if jinx and jhin are not fkin crit adc's then who is? If a champion builds 1 crit item it means he is criting and therefore a crit champion. Stop buffing marksmen each patch or we will end up with the same problem._** Bottom is fine, just because 3 champions out of 10 who don't even have a 20% pick rate combined show up in bottom lane doesn't mean marksmen are fkin unplayable. **_
: Aatrox is an excellent example for idiots to STOP FULLY JUDGING NEW CHAMPS ON RELEASE
isn't AAtrox pick ban in Korea LCK? I saw 1 game of griffen with AAtrox and they play on previous patch not the hot fixed patch.
: Guild Wars 2 just had some really big drama this week.
> Really unfortunate situation for everyone. Ended up costing two devs their jobs, one of which had worked there for over 10 years. The exact conversations should be pretty easily searchable in the reddit threads for anyone interested. How is it unfortunate? It was well deserved. It's more or less similar to the case of Sanjuro. She also talked about sexism which wasn't even brought up into the discussion. The commenter simply disagreed with her views on somethings about the game and all that was done in a very professional and respectable manner. She went on a rant about sexism which had 0 link with the discussion.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 6
@Meddler Do you think, you need some changes to the baron/elder dragon + turrets? The objectives feel very easy to take and if some one on enemy team messes up, it results in a baron and a game finish. Also split pushing feels like almost impossible, the game is too one dimensional now, its like the ARAM version on SR after the first 10 mins, I personally feel it needs to be changed, what are your thoughts on it?
: > [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mMU1Ikwr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-23T14:26:42.105+0000) > > Why would he have you buy him stuff if he was just gonna pay you back later? Why wouldn't he just buy the stuff when he gets paid? > > If someone makes an offer like this, you have to think about it logically to make sure it makes sense. > > Sorry this happened :c I asked him this and he said he doesn’t have the money at the moment, and a few of them were those esports icons. So he didn’t want riot to take them away when he got paid. Like an idiot, I believed him because I’ve been there.
> [{quoted}](name=Mandalorian 117,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mMU1Ikwr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-23T14:29:38.428+0000) > > I asked him this and he said he doesn’t have the money at the moment, and a few of them were those esports icons. So he didn’t want riot to take them away when he got paid. Like an idiot, I believed him because I’ve been there. I am sure he has reasons. Why not just call him on his phone and talk to him straight about it. And if he is just an 'online friend' why in the hell would you trust him. You don't really know people who are just online friends. That's why you never reply back a plea from a Nigerian Prince in your email. For the same fkin reason.
VvVVvV (NA)
: PSA: To Elo Shamers
well MMR usually fluctuates depending on win streaks and loss streaks, so a gold player could be matched with a silver player. But a silver player shouldn't get delusional all of sudden just because he got matched with a gold player, that he is some how a gold level player. A silver player who has played 1000+ or 500+ games in a season and managed to stay at a silver rank is a trash player in the eyes of gold player who barely played 50-ish games. Similarly a gold player with 300+ or 500+ games in a season and managed to stay at a gold rank is a trash player in the eyes of platinum player who barely played 50-ish games. . That's just how ranking works. Downvote all you want but you can not deny facts. Rank shaming over all is pointless, because there would be some who has a better rank than you. But just because a diamond player is matched with a silver player(happens in normals) doesn't mean that the diamond player is as shit as the silver player. Humility should be shown when around a high ranked player. Instead of 'well you are matched with me so you are as shitty as me', 'what should I have done better in that play' attitude is always helpful and productive.
: > [{quoted}](name=Slice n Dice em,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PdNY54H7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-21T09:42:53.309+0000) > > why not just wait for that special shop? I think it comes twice a year now. You could get gemstone for cheaper price I think if I remember right. Because you will only ever be able to buy 3 Gemstones in that manner. I had bought 3 when the shop first came out and couldn't buy any of those gemstones a second time. As much as I like this idea, Riot won't do it because they hate their players.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PdNY54H7,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-06-21T11:38:22.431+0000) > > Because you will only ever be able to buy 3 Gemstones in that manner. I had bought 3 when the shop first came out and couldn't buy any of those gemstones a second time. wow and I thought, you could buy as many as you want when you have BE. Hmmm, I guess they don't want many people to have those gemstone skins.
: Can we make Gemstones craftable for 100k Blue Essence?
why not just wait for that special shop? I think it comes twice a year now. You could get gemstone for cheaper price I think if I remember right.
: I've had plenty of games where there's no valuable squishy target.
> [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gEO0uQv2,comment-id=000000020002000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-21T08:59:51.450+0000) > > I've had plenty of games where there's no valuable squishy target. [Find me PLENTY of GAMES with no squishies.](http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Wimbledofy) Btw by plenty, you mean quite a lot. But if your definition of plenty is 10 games of non-squishies from 150 games in a month then I am sorry but that is not plenty. I linked you opgg, i mean you could back your statement by finding me that plenty no?
: Don't forget the assassin mains. If there are no more squishy carries, who else are the assassins supposed to kill?
> [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gEO0uQv2,comment-id=000000020002,timestamp=2018-06-21T05:55:31.849+0000) > > Don't forget the assassin mains. If there are no more squishy carries, who else are the assassins supposed to kill? mages, squishy supports. or any champion on the other team who has less gold/less items/less resistances.
Ifneth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Slice n Dice em,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gEO0uQv2,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-06-21T04:05:43.339+0000) > > nahh just the marksman mains complaining about that. Rest are all happy about the change and hope it stays that way. The marksman mains deserve a home for their champions, and you don’t speak for everyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gEO0uQv2,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-06-21T04:38:52.123+0000) > > The marksman mains deserve a home for their champions, and you don’t speak for everyone else. A home/representation is(and should be) handed out by their population. How many marksman champions are in league? 19 out of 141. so why the fk they always managed to get played every single game for the last seven seasons(not including the 1st season). Every single season, every other lane had to learn mages, tanks, bruisers, assassins, marksman etc. But there was one role(Bottom) always hijacked by marksman. Even the supports had diversity there were tankish, mages, enchanters and now with addition of Pyke assassins etc. [And it's not like marksman aren't played in bot lane anymore](http://na.op.gg/champion/statistics). Just look at the pick rate/winrate. Ez, Lucian, Kaisa, Jhin all are there. It's just that now it's not mandatory to go marksman in bot lane.
: Best one of this year: Boards: We're tired of ADCs being so OP and necessary! Bruisers suck and Assassins can't assassinate! Riot: - Nerfs Crit - Nerfs Shields - Reworks AD items Boards: Why is Mordekaiser bot lane? How come I have a jungle Taliyah! I want my standard Meta!
> [{quoted}](name=Fate Fire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gEO0uQv2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-21T02:25:39.540+0000) > > Best one of this year: > > Boards: We're tired of ADCs being so OP and necessary! Bruisers suck and Assassins can't assassinate! > Riot: > - Nerfs Crit > - Nerfs Shields > - Reworks AD items > > Boards: Why is Mordekaiser bot lane? How come I have a jungle Taliyah! I want my standard Meta! nahh just the marksman mains complaining about that. Rest are all happy about the change and hope it stays that way.
: "If crowd control is the only way to counter a champion, then its design is bad."
> If crowd control is the only way to counter a champion, then its design is bad When a champion doesn't have any cc in his own kit, he probably only has full damage and a bit of sustain in his kit. Then sure he has right to kill you if you don't cc him. Because his kit doesn't offer any utility or anything except damage. So if he is not able to kill you without you expending any cc (or missing your cc) then wtf is that champion good for........ Nothing. It is you job to land your cc and it is opponents job to dodge your cc. If it's a point and click cc, it will definitely be easier to land, same as if it's a point and click dodge. Now if it's a skill shot it definitely will be harder to hit depending on the skill hitbox, compared to point and click and that is where player skills comes in. A good player will land most of his skill shots and a bad one won't. That is why people and coaches tell lower ranked players to play easier champs, where skill shots are not that much of a big deal.
: meh, I'd say 25-35. If it was 30-40, there'd be much less reason to play early game champions.
[Game duration in start of season 5](http://www.leaguemath.com/match-duration-analysis/), and still people used to play leesin and elise quite frequently. Early game and laning phase lasted 1st 20 mins of the game. So when you are extending the total duration you are also extending the duration of early game.
: Anybody remember the last time they took Elder Dragon?
Please ffs no, instead of extending the game duration. What they will do is make dragon spawn every 3 mins(also reducing dragon damage so that even a support can take it) and then make Elder dragon spawn 20 mins of the game. So the team who wins a team fight gets to win even harder then now.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gentle Lynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ihqWXLEO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-17T17:29:39.684+0000) > > We all stopped enjoying the game as much in season 7 and started hating it in the preseason. I started in season 7. It was alright. This season has been absolute shit. Even season 7 I could play 5-6 games a day. I can barely bring myself to play 2 nowadays.
> [{quoted}](name=Echostormxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ihqWXLEO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-17T17:47:27.387+0000) > > I can barely bring myself to play 2 nowadays. Level 133 https://i.redditmedia.com/DiUuYy04yFTQopqxdV9mVoPxXP7Cuzs0XK7hE6OdRCk.png?s=fffbb32c363c4e2c007b4b49b859c709
: Master Yi: Too Many Buffs In a Row
Play him against pantheon, jax, udyr, shaco and warwick then comment me a reply how did your game go. Btw I am not asking you to go taric+yi combo because thats a different problem, that's not as yi problem that's a funnel comp problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=cajunstyle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7IM9AJdu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-17T23:53:09.303+0000) > > Just give them a tie. Sucks but fair for both. We don't know what would have happened. However unlikely, a comeback could have still happened. Did you know a similar situation happened last year with Giants vs. Vitality? A game-problem forced the game to stop working. However, unlike this time, they had to remake it. Seems fair right? Well, people hated it. They called BS and that the winning team (I forget which one) got absolutely fucked. Which lead to the reamke and the team who was losing to win. There's no "fair" option here, as either team will argue "No we could have come back" or "No we had this in the bag". As for a tie, I think the problem there becomes how you score that: If each time has 1 added to their game, that means they could enter tiebreaker scenarios that wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for the bug. If they don't add one to each score, that means CG/EF now have one less point than any other team, win or loss, which can fuck up a season. It's an ugly, messy issue and (if we're gonna blame anyone), the fault should be on Riot for missing a game-crashing bug on one of the new meta-defining junglers. Season 5 Worlds 2: Taliyah Boogaloo. > Honestly, I'm lost for words. I can't possibly understand how they can just hand over a victory like that. Unacceptable, both to the losing team for their effort, but also to the community who is supposed to be having the correct standards shown by the game's creators, at least. This is a huge middle finger to all those players who were penalized because they AFKed in lost matches. Fuck you, Riot. On OP's point: There is a massive difference between deciding the victor of a bugged game in the pro-circuit vs. "fuck this team I afk" when four other people are trying. This is a faulty comparison by a long shot.
how about sand modding that game with the same stats/dragon advantage and same gold but game held next week as an extra game. If in some scenarios where you cannot chronobreak. The only thing important are levels/exp, runes, items, gold on each champion, tower damage, dragons/baron(if any of the team had any) and where the waves were at that moment of stop. I think it's a bit of work but still it's a work-able problem. Edit: But then people would say that huni would back off now and FOX won't lose because now they have time to re-construct their strategy to play out rest of the game.
KagenoOu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Slice n Dice em,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Yqh3xq6,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T06:37:48.821+0000) > > Because it's a simple logic problem.. > > What is your honor level? If it is level 4 + why are you not challenger? since you should be winning 10% more than the rest constantly. And since you are wining constantly the climb should be ez pz. its not that simple though, being honorable helps but its not the ONLY factor, its like saying "If you are good at lane why arent you challenger" well if you cant team fight or split push etc, then you arent going to be able to make it to challenger, the game is more complicated than saying you only need to do one thing... well... {{champion:75}} .... lol jk but ya similarly ive seen people win games when they have horrid cs and laned terribly, but they do really well in the end game. Will that win you every game? no. But its A skill, and just because it doesnt guarantee you a win doesnt mean you should ignore those skills
It may be a skill but the way it is highlighted and mentioned, it feels like the most important skill, which it obviously isn't. If tomorrow, you remove toxicity bans and remove banning streamer for toxicity, you will see alot of them flaming each other. And their wins losses will remain the same. As I wrote before people flame when their team is losing control or just flat out losing. If one team is losing one time with all flamers, they might be winning next game with the same people. And their is no flame in that game why? because people are winning and they don't have any reason to flame. And it doesn't make those flamers suddenly angels, its just that this is the nature of this game. Btw let me ask you a question. Do you agree that there is toxicty in challenger as well? If there is then 'this skill' (according to you), is not of importance. Since all of them have more or less same game knowledge/ skill level (highest of the league). If this was such an important skill how come ratirl constantly reaches Rank1 in euw(i don't exactly know his current rank but I heard he reaches rank 1 every season), same with tarzaned, karasmai(not a rank 1 player but still) etc. And these are only the one's which love and want to get noticed for monetary reasons. Other's who don't even stream might be flaming in challenger and they lose as much as the one's who don't flame. Keeping calm and losing calm is a different thing. A challenger player will usually flame when he dies(champion dead time), so that he isn't losing anything on the map, where as a bronze player will flame when ever, and i would call that losing your calm. You probably seen hashinshin's rant's and he usually rants when he is dead, now that doesn't make him lose anything on map. He would still lose as much as he does now even if he some how magically transformed into a honor level 4 player. So that factor/skill which you are propagating is in reality really meaning-less. A better PSA if you want people to win would be 'Do not flame while you are alive'. Which alot of people already do now by opting for mute all, read nothing type nothing ... And btw what do you think 'being honorable' in lol even means? People do not honor others for words, people honor others for how they play. Just open any twitch stream in the end, people will always honor the one who carried or the one who they think carried. Sure there will be alot of people here on boards who will say 'that I only honor those who appreciate me and adore me or said those glorious charming words off ggwp or gl hf and will mostly never honor the one who carried' but I can assure you if you start a poll in-game you will get your answer. Edit: Edited some parts for clarification.
: We'll just ignore Riot's stats because...?
Because it's a simple logic problem.. What is your honor level? If it is level 4 + why are you not challenger? since you should be winning 10% more than the rest constantly. And since you are wining constantly the climb should be ez pz. And by this logic since more honorable players/positive players win more then we wouldn't find any toxicity in challenger games. Just lewl. That's not a stat that's a tip which you see on the screen and they change numbers when ever they want, somewhere before I saw it to be 30% win more, last year i saw it was [22% win more](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/j2EBKnMB-any-possibility-riot-releases-win-percentage-stats-of-honorable-players) There is no solid-stable data behind that tip. When you are winning your game, its obvious no one would be typing or flaming. And when you are losing or some thing wrong is happening that is when you flame. Edit: Similarly I can reverse the argument. Players who lose 1st turret or 1st blood or dragons or herald flame more. And you can ask them to check it will hold true, why? BECAUSE THE TEAM IS ALREADY LOSING. So the flame is always connected with a losing team, why in the hell would a winning team be flaming each other. And this holds true for every rank from bronze to challenger. So the TL;DR is be on a winning team, but how can you do that? Learn to carry 1v9, there will always be feeders/flamers/trolls, you carry so hard that those things don't even matter. Top 10 Ranked players all had their fair share of feeder/trolls/flamers but they got to that place, how? by 1 v 9ing..
: > That's the biggest leap of logic ever. It also mentions teemo in it, does that mean he is calling teemo ok? LOL, what I was talking about is his COMMENT in that thread, you can see the intention behind the whole thread. the comment was """ _**now everyone is playing master yi and his kind. **_"""Hope now you don't miss.. > It has nothing to do with me hating master yi in any way or form. Lol when you say a champion like Yi doesn't need to be 50% WR to be balanced. yeah no hate there lol. Following is your comment _**As I said before yi has a very unhealthy kit if he is sitting at a 50% win rate that means he is becoming a problem**_ Yup no hate there... Literally a champion with 50% WR is perfectly balanced champion because its fkin 50% meaning half wins half loss. That should Riot's dream for every champion for a balanced game, sure the pick rates also need to be in check. A champion with 5% to 10% PR having a 50% WR is a dream goal. > another is about ninja tabis, and the other is being massively disagreed with. So you still need 4 more that actually are complaining about yi You want latest hate threads then here you go from my original starting comment. Now I have linked them * Why are you buffing master yi ? ------> This thread I don't need to link it again. * [They really want to buff up Master yi And Tryndamere](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/5ayLFE8c-they-really-want-to-buff-up-master-yi-and-tryndamere) * [Nerf Yi (really)](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/Wi4YGGya-nerf-yi-really) * ["Yi is a low elo noob stomper" [6 days ago]](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/E9guddbh-yi-is-a-low-elo-noob-stomper) And I only find these from my replies history in those thread I don't use the search function here. It doesn't work for me. There might be fk tons more. > what is riots excuse for not nerfing irelia and Camille > Camille needs to be reworked or left in the gutter > Camille and Irelia are the definition of Op > Graves (Its pretty high on the search list so despite the name it's easy to find) > Trinity/Sterak nerf for Camille? Come on :l (The OP isn't complaining about her but the comments are) _**That has 2 upvotes and most of the comments are disagreeing with the OP**_ This was your comment and resoning for negating on of my presented thread right? > Trinity/Sterak nerf for Camille? Come on :l (The OP isn't complaining about her but the comments are) You are putting this, and ignoring my thread with 2 upvotes which has comments against him. So according to that all your posts except one which has 23 votes are all lowly voted or lowly commented. Btw link them like I do so I know for sure I am on the right thread, I couldn't find some of them. If I can find the time to organize my reply so can you, reply when you have the time and not before, but with links. > Third of all you only linked 4 so I want a 5th one from you to, One of them is _**from 2 months,**_ Whaaaaaat?????? You asked for it This is what you asked when I first posted. > **_Can you find me a post 3 patches ago? How about 4? 5? No you can't can you. _** Btw I only posted from my reply history before . You want more, here you go. [1](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/IrlEEysE-master-yi) [2](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/krImZFsc-master-yi)~~ ~~[2](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/apBLJt6L-can-we-nerf-rageblade-instead-of-the-champs)~~Wrong thread [3](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/4reNvbKc-yi-is-an-unhealthy-champion-with-guinsoos) [4](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/3OWqEAEs-nerf-master-yi-hes-fucking-op) Btw, I didn't voted or commented in the above threads. If you doubt you can ask a mod, to check it for you, I think they can.
[[13] ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/AXfZUKAB-thank-you-riot-for-creating-this-cancer-meta) Sorry but I don't even want to count anymore.... Or come to boards main 'hot' section...
: > That's the biggest leap of logic ever. It also mentions teemo in it, does that mean he is calling teemo ok? LOL, what I was talking about is his COMMENT in that thread, you can see the intention behind the whole thread. the comment was """ _**now everyone is playing master yi and his kind. **_"""Hope now you don't miss.. > It has nothing to do with me hating master yi in any way or form. Lol when you say a champion like Yi doesn't need to be 50% WR to be balanced. yeah no hate there lol. Following is your comment _**As I said before yi has a very unhealthy kit if he is sitting at a 50% win rate that means he is becoming a problem**_ Yup no hate there... Literally a champion with 50% WR is perfectly balanced champion because its fkin 50% meaning half wins half loss. That should Riot's dream for every champion for a balanced game, sure the pick rates also need to be in check. A champion with 5% to 10% PR having a 50% WR is a dream goal. > another is about ninja tabis, and the other is being massively disagreed with. So you still need 4 more that actually are complaining about yi You want latest hate threads then here you go from my original starting comment. Now I have linked them * Why are you buffing master yi ? ------> This thread I don't need to link it again. * [They really want to buff up Master yi And Tryndamere](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/5ayLFE8c-they-really-want-to-buff-up-master-yi-and-tryndamere) * [Nerf Yi (really)](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/Wi4YGGya-nerf-yi-really) * ["Yi is a low elo noob stomper" [6 days ago]](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/E9guddbh-yi-is-a-low-elo-noob-stomper) And I only find these from my replies history in those thread I don't use the search function here. It doesn't work for me. There might be fk tons more. > what is riots excuse for not nerfing irelia and Camille > Camille needs to be reworked or left in the gutter > Camille and Irelia are the definition of Op > Graves (Its pretty high on the search list so despite the name it's easy to find) > Trinity/Sterak nerf for Camille? Come on :l (The OP isn't complaining about her but the comments are) _**That has 2 upvotes and most of the comments are disagreeing with the OP**_ This was your comment and resoning for negating on of my presented thread right? > Trinity/Sterak nerf for Camille? Come on :l (The OP isn't complaining about her but the comments are) You are putting this, and ignoring my thread with 2 upvotes which has comments against him. So according to that all your posts except one which has 23 votes are all lowly voted or lowly commented. Btw link them like I do so I know for sure I am on the right thread, I couldn't find some of them. If I can find the time to organize my reply so can you, reply when you have the time and not before, but with links. > Third of all you only linked 4 so I want a 5th one from you to, One of them is _**from 2 months,**_ Whaaaaaat?????? You asked for it This is what you asked when I first posted. > **_Can you find me a post 3 patches ago? How about 4? 5? No you can't can you. _** Btw I only posted from my reply history before . You want more, here you go. [1](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/IrlEEysE-master-yi) [2](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/krImZFsc-master-yi)~~ ~~[2](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/apBLJt6L-can-we-nerf-rageblade-instead-of-the-champs)~~Wrong thread [3](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/4reNvbKc-yi-is-an-unhealthy-champion-with-guinsoos) [4](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/3OWqEAEs-nerf-master-yi-hes-fucking-op) Btw, I didn't voted or commented in the above threads. If you doubt you can ask a mod, to check it for you, I think they can.
> And there being more threads about yi then the others is because he is getting directly changed right now and the other aren't. If they were doing any change like this to another champion people would also be talking about it more. Xin/graves direct nerfs 1 or 2 patches ago. Talliyah changes recently. > YOU said you wanted me to provide 5 thread in the past MONTH while you didn't yourself Ok, I have presented you 12 upvoted, commented threads against Yi in-total. And the farthest is from 2 to three months ago. Now find me (since you don't like to think ninja tabi's thread is against Yi) 11 threads against the high pick rate winrate jungle champions and YOU DO know/reallize CAMIELE TAKES up TOP LANE spot as well, Yi doesn't take any other lane. So alot of hate against Camiele is directly from top laners who lane against her. > Once again I do not know how to link them with my phone, I have no internet so I have to use my phone. Please actually read my comments Once again, please read my comments, LINK ME AND COMMENT WHEN YOU CAN. You may take a day, or 3 or month. It's not like you like to comment here and never play the game? you get to play the game on computer/laptop. It's not like im dying tomorrow (well no one knows that but still, you get the point) > That comment does not mean that's what his thread is about. You are really grasping straws with that. He might not like master yi but it's not what it's about. OP is stating things for ninja tabi's, his hate and reason for starting that thread could be clearly seen by his comment against Yi. He want's ninja tabi's to work against on-hit effects. Who is melee and uses on-hit effects? Yi and Jax, so how the fuck that thread can not be used as an argument. It's like camiele trinity thread, the guy want's not a nerf on trinity streaks why? because trinity streaks is used by camiele like some other bruisers. 11 threads gimme them from last 2 to 3 months. Just a reminder 8 threads I posted in my last comment, and 4 in before that. Exclude the ninja tabi's thread even if I have argued that its agisnt Yi, but for the sake of convenience lets suppose it not, then still 11 > Why would I even bother lieing about not hating master yi? The fact you keep trying to bring it up is ridiculous and off topic. I also said 48% was OK and that him being at 50% that he is STARTING to be a problem. Overall win rates aren't even what you should really go off to begin with since they get weighed down by players that are new or bad at the champion Let's separate subjects here, Bring me 11 threads then we will come back to this topic again. Whether a champion having 50% win rate is a problem OR STARTING to get problemy. Don't worry if you are on a IPhone or whatever comment when you are not on a IPhone and when you can bring up those links.. Then we will go investigate link by link. 1 of your link then of my link. BTW have the same criteria when linking me the threads. If you will bring negative upvoted threads. Then I will bring negative upvoted threads. [Here you go another highly up-voted post of the day against Yi, that makes it 12 for you now](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/sg6WZngr-i-think-master-yi-is-really-really-broken-right-now) I am so hyped and waiting for those Xin-Graves links that you are going to provide, I mean you said it Yi is being talked right now because he has changes, so according to that you could find me ton's of threads against xin-Graves since they were changed in last patch. ~~I re-ported this comment because it wasn't showing in the discussion view so thought that my be i replied to myself instead.~~
: That's the biggest leap of logic ever. It also mentions teemo in it, does that mean he is calling teemo ok? It has nothing to do with me hating master yi in any way or form. you need to take your emotions out of this. He straight up has a kit that is hard to balance with out making him awful or God their. I'm not saying these changes are going to do that. Shaco is also widely considered to be a kinda toxic champion, but that's only when he is very strong. First of all you didn't link anything in your first reply to me, you just gave makes. Second of all I have no idea how to link on my phone. Third of all you only linked 4 so I want a 5th one from you to, actually 3 of the ones you gave dont work. One of them is from 2 months, another is about ninja tabis, and the other is being massively disagreed with. So you still need 4 more that actually are complaining about yi You also can't cherry pick and say only jungle champions. Your argument was > [{quoted}](name=Slice n Dice em,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6ETed7jr,comment-id=0001000200000000000100020000,timestamp=2018-06-15T06:16:10.230+0000) > you won't find on against camiele, xin, graves, talliyah who all have better win rate/pickrates. I'll edit this comment or make a new one once I have the 5 posts EDIT: I got 4 for cam and 1 for graves, they were the first ones I found. You can use the boards search if you don't believe me * what is riots excuse for not nerfing irelia and Camille * Camille needs to be reworked or left in the gutter * Camille and Irelia are the definition of Op * Graves (Its pretty high on the search list so despite the name it's easy to find) * Trinity/Sterak nerf for Camille? Come on :l (The OP isn't complaining about her but the comments are)
> That's the biggest leap of logic ever. It also mentions teemo in it, does that mean he is calling teemo ok? LOL, what I was talking about is his COMMENT in that thread, you can see the intention behind the whole thread. the comment was """ _**now everyone is playing master yi and his kind. **_"""Hope now you don't miss.. > It has nothing to do with me hating master yi in any way or form. Lol when you say a champion like Yi doesn't need to be 50% WR to be balanced. yeah no hate there lol. Following is your comment _**As I said before yi has a very unhealthy kit if he is sitting at a 50% win rate that means he is becoming a problem**_ Yup no hate there... Literally a champion with 50% WR is perfectly balanced champion because its fkin 50% meaning half wins half loss. That should Riot's dream for every champion for a balanced game, sure the pick rates also need to be in check. A champion with 5% to 10% PR having a 50% WR is a dream goal. > another is about ninja tabis, and the other is being massively disagreed with. So you still need 4 more that actually are complaining about yi You want latest hate threads then here you go from my original starting comment. Now I have linked them * Why are you buffing master yi ? ------> This thread I don't need to link it again. * [They really want to buff up Master yi And Tryndamere](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/5ayLFE8c-they-really-want-to-buff-up-master-yi-and-tryndamere) * [Nerf Yi (really)](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/Wi4YGGya-nerf-yi-really) * ["Yi is a low elo noob stomper" [6 days ago]](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/E9guddbh-yi-is-a-low-elo-noob-stomper) And I only find these from my replies history in those thread I don't use the search function here. It doesn't work for me. There might be fk tons more. > what is riots excuse for not nerfing irelia and Camille > Camille needs to be reworked or left in the gutter > Camille and Irelia are the definition of Op > Graves (Its pretty high on the search list so despite the name it's easy to find) > Trinity/Sterak nerf for Camille? Come on :l (The OP isn't complaining about her but the comments are) _**That has 2 upvotes and most of the comments are disagreeing with the OP**_ This was your comment and resoning for negating on of my presented thread right? > Trinity/Sterak nerf for Camille? Come on :l (The OP isn't complaining about her but the comments are) You are putting this, and ignoring my thread with 2 upvotes which has comments against him. So according to that all your posts except one which has 23 votes are all lowly voted or lowly commented. Btw link them like I do so I know for sure I am on the right thread, I couldn't find some of them. If I can find the time to organize my reply so can you, reply when you have the time and not before, but with links. > Third of all you only linked 4 so I want a 5th one from you to, One of them is _**from 2 months,**_ Whaaaaaat?????? You asked for it This is what you asked when I first posted. > **_Can you find me a post 3 patches ago? How about 4? 5? No you can't can you. _** Btw I only posted from my reply history before . You want more, here you go. [1](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/IrlEEysE-master-yi) [2](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/krImZFsc-master-yi)~~ ~~[2](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/apBLJt6L-can-we-nerf-rageblade-instead-of-the-champs)~~Wrong thread [3](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/4reNvbKc-yi-is-an-unhealthy-champion-with-guinsoos) [4](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/3OWqEAEs-nerf-master-yi-hes-fucking-op) Btw, I didn't voted or commented in the above threads. If you doubt you can ask a mod, to check it for you, I think they can.
: Macrogame and lategame is dead and I miss it.
> Now games are 23 min on average at high elo, whereas it was supposed to be "about 45 min". There's no late game anymore, mid game barely matter anymore, everything is decided in the early game. [Nopes, it was 31 mins at high elo and 34 to 36 mins for lower elo on average before Patch 5.20.](http://www.leaguemath.com/match-duration-analysis/) Which was a good time duration for an average game of lol, it had all game phases early, mid and late game. I just wish I could get to play that game again. Change is good but league became a casual game now. I just wish they introduced a turbo mode separate from the original game(before patch 5.20), so that who liked long duration games could enjoy that, and those who liked shorter games could enjoy this now turbo mode.
: 1. Like I said people are complaining right now because riot is messing with him 2. That has 2 upvotes and most of the comments are disagreeing with the OP 3. That's primarily about ninja tabis 4. Sure. I have no general hate for yi. It's a game by game case of whether he either solo carries the game or solo loses the game for his team as one of those is usually the case, which is a problem itself. I never said he had the most unhealthy kit, but a kit based on 98% right clicking is gonna have problems, at least in the case of range champions need to kite at the very least. My whole point of me saying you were being an ass was that you compared lower ranked players to being brainless. One of your arguments was that people arent complaing about champs with higher pick and win rates, but they are.
> That's primarily about ninja tabis No, no you don't get to do this. The intent behind the thread was Master Yi, as by that person's comment now everyone _**is playing master yi and his kind.**_ > Sure. And that was months ago where he was sitting 44-46% in diamond + and 48-49% in plat+ > It's a game by game case of whether he either solo carries the game or solo loses the game for his team as one of those is usually the case, which is a problem itself. I never said he had the most unhealthy kit, but a kit based on 98% right clicking is gonna have problems, at least in the case of range champions need to kite at the very least. If you don't like the champion design than it's ok, good for you. But that doesn't mean he has to be ruined just because one portion of the community doesn't like that particular champion design. I hate shaco but I would never start spouting nonsense that he should be nerfed so that he couldn't achieve 50% WR. 50% is fair and balanced demand. > One of your arguments was that people arent complaing about champs with higher pick and win rates, but they are. You say that but you don't link anything. I literally haven't seen any nerf threads for** JUNGLE CHAMPIONS** like camiele, xin, graves, talliyah, now please present with me at-least 5 threads in the past month for these champions in respect to jungle. Sure I have seen graves nerf threads on reddit but on boards not a single one. 5 threads I am not asking much I mean I have linked threads, it at-least tells that I am sincere in my reply and not trolling or wasting others time without some thing to back up.
: Can you find me a post 3 patches ago? How about 4? 5? No you can't can you. No one was saying anything till they started touching league. Even at that you can't just generalize all of the boards and lower ranked players off a handful of them As I said before yi has a very unhealthy kit if he is sitting at a 50% win rate that means he is becoming a problem, yi can't ever become good because he becomes toxic if he does. > [{quoted}](name=Slice n Dice em,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6ETed7jr,comment-id=00010002000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-15T04:54:48.481+0000) > > No one having a brain or a decent rank would even ask for Yi nerfs. Totally not being an ass to them I have also seen people complaing about Camille such as " what is riots excuse for not nerfing irelia and Camille"
> Can you find me a post 3 patches ago? How about 4? 5? No you can't can you. First of all I am not a regular commenter/viewer here on boards. And the search function here really works bad for me. Master Yi in past was siting at 44% to 48% WR with 4 to 6% pickrate but even with that I can go through my comment history and present you the upvoted Yi hate threads here you go : [10 days ago](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/sqVrxOTI-why-did-master-yi-need-that-buff-in-this-patch) [A month ago](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/RnjnwZZw-master-yi) [A month ago](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/GjhkderJ-daily-reminder-ninja-tabi-doesnt-do-much-against-the-likes-of-ragebladerazor-and-botrk?comment=000000000000) [2 months ago](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/MgkcLtNi-for-a-supposed-low-elo-pubstomper-only-champ) > Even at that you can't just generalize all of the boards and lower ranked players off a handful of them No one is saying that, I do get up-voted some times. That alone tells not every one is low elo. I am not saying I am right every time but when a thread is backed up by stats and facts, only small minded people would ignore or downvote it, because they don't want to hear the truth that they don't like. > As I said before yi has a very unhealthy kit if he is sitting at a 50% win rate that means he is becoming a problem, yi can't ever become good because he becomes toxic if he does. Lol, no that's just your hate for the champion. You remember sated devourer era? he was sitting at 55 to 60% WR now that was toxic, when he had his old highlander. If he becomes 50% WR it means he is a balanced viable champion meaning ok-ish pick and not a fkin troll pick. Unhealthy kit? There are many others before him with an unhealthier kit who are sitting at higher winrate/pickrate then him. > Totally not being an ass to them No just the truth. You can have different opinions, but the opinions should be based on facts. It's like telling a flat earther, Earth isn't flat, out of frustration and arguing in the end you will just tell him that he is a brainless monkey and walk away from him and end the conversation. > I have also seen people complaing about Camille such as " what is riots excuse for not nerfing irelia and Camille" You do realize Camille is a flex pick that has been siting in top 5 for both top/jungle in pickrate and winrate. If people are asking for her nerfs they have something to back it up. About Irelia, she has high highs and low lows, she looks great when ahead. Imo people should becrying as much about her as Yi, but I guess she has 5.5% pick rate that's the reason why they don't(and that's not what I want just to clarify) .
: Wukong dosn't counter his masta.... at some time you can't face this BS.
I am pretty sure lethality Wu 100 to 0's masta in 1 eqr combo. The main disadvantage for Yi is his runes/items, he needs to be in vision for RB/conqueror to be stacked. where as electrocute needs no stacks. I would say it's a skill match up and how ahead each are. Not a hard counter but still, wu is far useful in team fights then yi. It's ok, I can retract Wu from that list..
: >There is a reason Yi has a shitty win rate even with being a simple champion. And that reason is he is too predictable. True... when he's on his own.
Sure I can agree to that. And that is the reason why these nerfs are rolled.
: Yi have 100% pick/ban rate and 100% winrate in LCK. Dopa said it in another video. 49% Because ppl don't know how to play it still.
> Yi have 100% pick/ban rate and 100% winrate in LCK. From where are you bringing up those stats? [Here you go](http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/picksandbans.php?id=ALL&league=ALL&season=ALL&split=ALL&patch=ALL&role=ALL) picked 12 times banned 23 times in the history of fkin lol. Not just this season whole fkin history from season 1 to season 8. Is fkin Yi not a champion of lol, is he not fkin even allowed to be in pro scene? Ffs man if you hate a champion so much, then good, say it like it is but don't around bsing with 100% pick-banrate Well according to that if Yi is played 12 times in a league then I want rest of the champions which are picked/banned up most then him in pro scene to be completely nerfed. Since they obviously have higher pick and ban rate then him..... Just lol > Dopa said it in another video. Another video? Ok let me explain it to you that way. I presented [this video](https://youtu.be/-P-itot2BOs?t=294) which is his latest opinion, which has a thought into the whole thing. Imagine if you play against some very bs strat for the first time and lose game pretty hard you would obviously say man that thing is broken. But after some time when you give that thing a thought you would either find a counter play or you would know the answer. This is exactly what happened to him, and no in no fkin games he was banning Yi continuously like the redditors claimed. [Here you go his account and tell me in how many games he is continuously banning or facing Yi](http://www.laoyuegou.com/x/zh-cn/lol/lol/player.html?globalId=9131000069382.html) > 49% Because ppl don't know how to play it still. What does that even mean? what fkin amazing insec mechanic you need for Yi? He is a simple champion with a simple kit, sure you need map awareness and jungle knowledge but that is required for every jungle champion. He is losing because some people accidentally or knowingly counter compose team against him. And that's the bottom line, Yi has weaknesses like all the champions if some one is losing to him, then instead of crying here on boards just git gud, like rest of the 51% people who win-against him. Down-vote me all you want but the truth stings and hurts.
: I mean almost no one complains about yi on the boards but ok. Yi also has a very unhealthy kit as he either snowballs like crazy or does nothing the whole game. And 48% isn't terrible either btw that's like an ok win rate Also don't be such an ass about lower ranked players.
> I mean almost no one complains about yi on the boards but ok. Let me find the posts from today/yesterday, btw you won't find on against camiele, xin, graves, talliyah who all have better win rate/pickrates. * Why are you buffing master yi ? * They really want to buff up Master yi And Tryndamere * Nerf Yi (really) * "Yi is a low elo noob stomper" [6 days ago] I can list more but just go through my replies, you will know for how many people I have to respond to Yi nerfs on boards. > And 48% isn't terrible either btw that's like an ok win rate Nopes he should be at the very least sitting on 50% WR, Yi has a simple kit he is no lee sin where there is room for high skill ceiling. A simple champion having low win rate means that champion is no longer viable the higher the rank goes. > Also don't be such an ass about lower ranked players. I am not, I am just presenting stats, yesterday I posted dopa's words on a Yi thread which was claiming that even dopa has no counter play against Yi, and I got down-voted with out any single reply. I mean it's like people here complain and just hear what they want to hear and not what's the truth. So that kind of mentality which always blames certain champions and not themselves for their incompetence, so what I should refer them by? I mean they should bring stats no?if they claim he is OP as fk, they should atleast reply with un-arguable stats to back up their claims.
: Alright, so are you saying that he doesn't need nerfs at all? I don't like Yi tbh, but I'm not really leaning one way or another.
> Alright, so are you saying that he doesn't need nerfs at all? I don't like Yi tbh, but I'm not really leaning one way or another. Here are [dopa words](https://youtu.be/-P-itot2BOs?t=294) and yesterday there was a post against Yi claiming even dopa doesn't have counter play. People manipulate other peoples word just to propagate their own propaganda. Even with funnel comp taric Yi duo probably has a 54-56% WR. And that is taking into account of all the booster etc. HAve you ever played as Yi against an udyr, jax, shaco? it's like hell, just play him a couple of games and see how useless is he and how many weaknesses he has.
: " People just don't like to pick cc against him then cry here on boards...." With Mercs and dumb precision tree rune, CC duration (except knock ups and stuff) is reduced by almost 50%. Not exactly by half, but a close number. Also, it won't cost Yi that much to take those 2.
Yup good luck, reducing the duration of knockups, knock backs, half the cc in this game doesnt even work with tenacity. Btw even with 50% Tenacity + qss he gets poped, very fast, Alistar fks him, lulu has a point and click polymorph for 2.25 sec reduce that to 1.125 , he comes for a adc, q's in to get in range, lulu ults and then into a polymorph and yi dies. He does't have invisibility, its not like you don't see him coming , you see him coming from a mile. And all he has to offer in his kit is damage if he is unable to do that, for what good purpose is he then? There is a reason Yi has a shitty win rate even with being a simple champion. And that reason is he is too predictable.
: Does jungle Yi, outside of that midlaner strat, even need help though? You can nerf a champion without compensating them if there's a problem. Nobody's going to miss bonus damage against minions if you don't even lane...
49% WR with a decent pick rate, with having a simple kit. On top of that 8.13 RageB nerfs, that champion will probably have 47% to 48% WR after that. Downvote me all you want but the stats don't lie. > Nobody's going to miss bonus damage against minions if you don't even lane... No one having a brain or a decent rank would even ask for Yi nerfs. The current nerfs are for Yi-taric duo not intended for solo Yi. And solo Yi players already lose a lot, people banning him out of fear. btw there are so many counters to Yi, lissandra, wukong, jax, shaco, vayne, etc... People just don't like to pick cc against him then cry here on boards.... I mean if he is OP why is he not having WR like Talliyah or graves or xin or camielle and I am not cherry picking these champions have higher pick rate then him. Just askin a basic logical question. On average it takes Yi 18 mins to build 2 items RB+Blood razor, games are usually over in 24-27 mins, there is such a small window for Yi to be useful.
: Unpopular Opinion: Can we just let the new champion sit at 45% win rate for once?
I don't think Pyke has any issues. I mean he is fine, doesn't need buffs or nerfs. Pretty good and balance release.
: Nerf Yi (really)
> Well LCK showed that Dopa words about that taric-yi is unbeatable is truth. Nice, how you manipulate [Dopa's words](https://youtu.be/-P-itot2BOs?t=294) to raise your propaganda. Btw, why does [Yi have 49.04% WR with 9.60% PR](http://www.op.gg/champion/statistics), if he is such a free win? What you are complaining about is a funnel comp, alot of champions can and do abuse it. And yes there is counter play, enemy team gets no jungler, you either gank 3 man top or 4 man bot after clearing mid. Just lost a game with a trash smite nunu/karthus funnel comp on my team. I just wish they make solo Q solo and not duoQ.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Banuvan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MkNAelF2,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-06-14T00:50:22.252+0000) > > Kind words don't stop people from feeding. Especially now that the games are over in 10 minutes with pretty much zero chance for a comeback. Kind words do nothing. Sorry to hear thats your experience. I would counter by saying kind words also don't hurt. One of those rare cases of 0 downside and all the potential upside. Vice versa, biting vitriolic words have a small upside and incredible downside. Something to think about :)
It hurts your focus, where instead of worrying about your own lane, you have to worry about others problems too. Instead harsh language either relieves all the people in the losing team out of misery by surrender-vote/loss or motivates them to pick up the slack and carry one's own weight. Some games are not winnable and some players are not carriable. Btw, do you remember a tip presented by Riot that "Sportsmanlike players win 22%(~~or 30% I don't remember exactly~~) more games!". So if that's the case why am I still not challenger, I mute all in the start. Should I start writing essays to motivate feeders to feed less in my games? I mean who ever came up with that shit, I mean is there no one at Riot who proof-reads? And I am not going to say that it is feeders fault, no it is not, it is my fault and incompetence to not be a able to carry that feeder. Words can't make people to feed less or magically attain god level skill out of the blue. The only way you win is you become so much better that you could 1v9 that your own team feeding becomes less of an issue. Every player who reaches Rank 1 or top Rank 10 in ladder have there share of feeders, and they have to carry them, NOT BY WORDS but by OWN SKILL. Sorry, but truth is harsh.
: E3 got me like
how the hell people are hyped more about TES than cyberpunk or death stranding? CD-Project Red and fkin Hideo Kojima with Mads Mikkelsen. I just can't believe the people here at boards... Btw, I just hate MMO's in general, played guild wars probably 2- 3 hours insta-deleted..
: Remember when the game was shit in january and everyone was like
I just don't understand why did they revert/nerf the changes to the baron. Baron was fixed, doing damage and finally became a hard target like it was in previous seasons and people were happy. I just simply don't understand the revert/nerf.
: Dark star aurelion sol
> Would Dark Star Aurelion Sol be something you would buy if it was on live servers? Don't play Aurelion, so no... Terrible question btw. Should have been would you like to see it in the game... So then the answer could be yes, why not...
: Then learn to read his winrate on high elo in korea is 49%. The winrate on minor regions I just pointed out, how little of diamond++ games are there on league of graphs.
> [{quoted}](name=God of Dark Love,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E9guddbh,comment-id=0000000300010000,timestamp=2018-06-09T08:39:47.759+0000) > > Then learn to read his winrate on high elo in korea is 49%. The winrate on minor regions I just pointed out, how little of diamond++ games are there on league of graphs. Do you have mental issues? He has 44% WR in KR in [diamond+ according to league of graphs](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/masteryi/jungle/diamond), you do know you can select regions in league of graphs and selecting all regions give him 47% WR. Btw he is placed 129 in terms of WR rank, with a WR 47.28% with 4,000 games with KDA of 1.95:1 in DIAMOND KR on [OP.GG(STATS TAB)](http://www.op.gg/statistics/champion/). What you are presenting here is not Diamond + stat it is platinum + stat which is 49% WR in KR(shown by default). Learn to browse through the sites before you comment. And of-course there are going to be lower number of people for Yi stats in high elo, because there are lower number of high elo people in general, on top of that them playing a non-OP champion like Yi means a troll pick or auto-loss pick, so yes you would have low amount of data because the champion is not for that elo. The reason no one care about EUNE and smaller servers is that, they might even lose to soraka jungle too, but bigger/better servers like KR, EUW, NA, don't just flat out lose to some cheese or shit-pick.
Show more

Slice n Dice em

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion