Çaged (NA)
: "Yasuo Gets Placed 400 Units Out Just To Avoid A Tower Shot"
It's still unnecessary power and removing that would be a great way to nerf him without touching his numbers, which actual Yasuo players should only care about.
: Just a reminder: You underestimate DH Zyra
DH sounds awful because your CC and slows will guarantee Comet hits, which deal more than double the damage of DH on a WAY shorter cooldown. Unless you get an absurd amount of stacks it will strictly be a worse option. Sure, when you get a last hit on somebody getting a second one will be faster, but I would never count on that.
: if you swap the themes it all makes sense.
Hextech skins aren't easily available, so giving it to the champ that already has a bunch of skins is the better choice.
: The Good, The Bad, and the League: 3/7 - 3/13
Why has spectating been broken for the past month?
Nhifu (NA)
: I hate how AP shyv is the only viable build on her.
Normal Shyv is pefectly viable. AP Shyv is just waaay better in teamfights and many people just don't expect that damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snake of Avarice,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rkV4IsEB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-19T02:15:33.112+0000) > > Not to cs, but to push towers with. > > You also deal magic damage to towers, inhibitors and the Nexus when you have more AP than AD yes something like that. but cool thanks for downvote {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rkV4IsEB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-19T02:35:37.668+0000) > > yes something like that. but cool thanks for downvote > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} What you said was plain wrong, though I am sure you meant the right thing. I didn't downvote you though, you're on +1 now, so let me give you another one /shrug
: all ap champs do a small % of their ap on their autos to help cs
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rkV4IsEB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-19T02:13:41.210+0000) > > all ap champs do a small % of their ap on their autos to help cs Not to cs, but to push towers with. You also deal magic damage to towers, inhibitors and the Nexus when you have more AP than AD
: RANK QUEUE IS TOTALLY BROKEN! Facing a diamond riot employee in silver.
How exactly do you think this should work? They just automatically get ranked where they were before? Where's the point in that...
BradNo (NA)
: I called my mid laner "Autistic" and he/she left the game because of it.
: Disappointed with analyst behaviour
Oh no, he used a bad word that is super common to use!
sQuirtlez (EUNE)
: Why you should probably ban morgana and lux if you are going botlane
Those are big words and yet they make so little sense. Morg is too strong after her update, but Lux? SHit tier champ for ages now.
Neriticc (EUW)
: Can you nerf Kayle Now?
Maybe just stop playing poorly and kill her 5 times before she even reaches level 6. Her early is among the weakest of the entire game. Her mana costs are high, she has 0 AoE and long cooldowns. If you get poked by her you're garbage. Her Q doesn't even really go through minions. It stops on first target hit and slightly extends beyond that. Her E is a normal auto attack and she has ONE.. impossible to poke you with. Anything outranges that.
: matchmaking in this game is a joke, its a total garbage unless you have a 5!% winratio. its so stupid. if you are lower than 50% it keeps you down no matter what, you have to be lucky to have a winning streak that brings you out of that 51% edge. thats how its written, poorly i'd add.
> [{quoted}](name=Yall Garbo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VvAWvcfA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-16T11:12:37.717+0000) > > matchmaking in this game is a joke, its a total garbage unless you have a 5!% winratio. > its so stupid. if you are lower than 50% it keeps you down no matter what, you have to be lucky to have a winning streak that brings you out of that 51% edge. > thats how its written, poorly i'd add. Nah fam, most of the time you only have yourself to blame. When Sylas came out I played him for 26 games. I had a 15% winrate, yet I still climbed.
Lofotens (EUW)
: Do they not care about support tickets?
Sending multiple tickets gets you nowhere but to the back of the queue. REPLY to an existing ticket and NEVER put any demands. They don't owe you anything. What you got was an automated response to make the process easier. Many people do not give the necessary information, others don't have a real problem. Those cases solve themselves through this. If somebody really got access to your account they should easily be able to identify it, since it's unlikely that from one day to the other you suddenly appear in a very different location etc. That being said this is a VERY common excuse for people who cheat or account share and the safety for your account is always in your own hands. How did that person get access? Are more of your accounts compromised?
: yet another champion that cant use his own passive?
> [{quoted}](name=Deus Fortus Deus,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=A8F8ArAw,comment-id=004b,timestamp=2019-03-16T00:28:20.001+0000) > > yet another champion that cant use his own passive? The "Mark" just means that the lightning will strike them. No need for another person.
: Guy making fun of New Zealand incident.
That's just what happens when Gamers Ryze up
xasis (EUNE)
: REMOVE AUTOFILL/MORE QUEUE TIME
Yes, let's go back to team building our matches and waiting up to 2 hours because you play the most played role. Or go back to role calling and never be able to play your main role because you have 3 mid mains and 2 ADCs on your team
: Item work, does this mean a possible second look at support item's and how to counter the general abuse cases? (Non supports taking them for the gold gen and getting the item nerfed) Relic in particular already felt bad before it was nerfed once again (Near impossible to get gold using it past 20 since your team starts one shotting minions before you get a chance to proc) and in general support gold income feels too low compared to other teammates. Especially since they're expected to get items at the same speed while also controlling vision.
> [{quoted}](name=Scarletmeow,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=yprUEf5i,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-15T15:40:58.127+0000) > > Item work, does this mean a possible second look at support item's and how to counter the general abuse cases? (Non supports taking them for the gold gen and getting the item nerfed) Relic in particular already felt bad before it was nerfed once again (Near impossible to get gold using it past 20 since your team starts one shotting minions before you get a chance to proc) and in general support gold income feels too low compared to other teammates. Especially since they're expected to get items at the same speed while also controlling vision. Upgrade to the full item and you kill minions with more than 700 HP + you get bonus range for that execute.
: What's even the point of Hextech Chests
You get lucky, you get champs you want faster than before. You don't get lucky you still get them around the same speed. It was a change to get rid of hundreds of thousands of worthless IP.
: Rioters: "Thoughtful, respectful posts are the way to attract Riot attention."
Devs have far better things to do than wade through a hundred new threads every day on the off chance that maybe one of them isn't useless to them.
: > [{quoted}](name=lUGill,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZVheAj0c,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-14T16:31:46.488+0000) > > with disdain if they have 30 games and a 30 percent win rate They are already at 0 LP and looks like if they keep it up they'll be deranking. This simply looks like a case where the people on the way up the ladder being matched against those on the way down the ladder.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZVheAj0c,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T17:03:00.332+0000) > > They are already at 0 LP and looks like if they keep it up they'll be deranking. This simply looks like a case where the people on the way up the ladder being matched against those on the way down the ladder. People really underestimate how long it takes to actually drop from plat to gold, or dia to plat etc. It takes forever
lUGill (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZVheAj0c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-14T16:43:07.803+0000) > > Duo abuse at its finest. So glad Riot allows this cancer to continue. ur part of the problem bro. u have 200 games and a negative win rate. riot should be pushing you down a BUNCH of elo so you even out at 50 WHICH BTW STILL MEANS you are peter principled out and should be LOWER
> [{quoted}](name=lUGill,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZVheAj0c,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-14T16:53:20.010+0000) > > ur part of the problem bro. u have 200 games and a negative win rate. riot should be pushing you down a BUNCH of elo so you even out at 50 WHICH BTW STILL MEANS you are peter principled out and should be LOWER I have a negative winrate too, despite being far from my actual elo. Why? Because I spammed 30 games on Sylas and lost most of them LOL
Jikker (NA)
: Interesting URF stats according to OP.GG
This is the same thing that killed Nexus Blitz as well. When they made all champs available suddenly you've had mirror matches every other game. Multiple Zeds etc. Pure cancer.
: Meddler: You want to nerf Morgana? Here's How.
Just remove her absolutely stupid R movement speed again. Didn't need it. Difficult enough to escape with the slow and her own movement speed. Maybe nerf her base movement speed while you're at it, keep the speed boost but lower it significantly. Still a buff to not having it, but less stupid.
Terozu (NA)
: Why hasn't Yasuo been changed when he has >60% banrate in 9 regions?(of 13)
Ez got a mini rework because his W was uninteractive, boring and unsatisfying. Yasuo has frustrations in his kit, but then there is also Teemo who is allowed to exist ONLY to piss other people off and while he does get a rework for being one of the oldest and mostly untouched champions by now that won't change at the core. Yasuo is strong and annoying, but he isn't broken enough to rework him. If they straight up remove Windwall they have to buff his survivability. If they rework that ability they also have to buff the rest of his kit to compensate. Neither of which are desirable in the least. You could make the argument that he should invest in more CDR to be as effective as he is, but that would also cause a lot of issues where weird and largely ineffective builds get suddenly more appealing and many people start buying the wrong items etc.
Volcanuz (OCE)
: Yeah i know. But the list of non-white to white is pretty freaking huge. The fact there is close to only 10 which could be CONSIDERED a different ethnicity is kinda sad.
> [{quoted}](name=Volcanuz,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=sO0PbUX9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-14T07:47:39.319+0000) > > Yeah i know. But the list of non-white to white is pretty freaking huge. The fact there is close to only 10 which could be CONSIDERED a different ethnicity is kinda sad. Then there is like 40 that are not human lol so close to half the roster is not a white male.
: what champion is the True AP version of pantheon (is there any mages that fall off mid/late?)
LB, TF, Velkoz, Lux (sucks against tanks, full build doesn't change that, others can still do better). > [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YQkFFPTj,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-03-12T21:47:02.545+0000) > > only vs fighters that build deadmans or other similar defense item he does fall off. He falls off vs everybody. He can't easily one shot mages or ADCs any longer once they have more items + his ult being awful in those fights.
King Lego (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hEI56La0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-13T16:31:42.553+0000) > > [*removed by moderation*] "Frustration" is subjective. I don't feel frustrated because of things like Yasuo existing. Even though I don't like playing against him, I can appreciate that he deviates from what is to be expected.
: When Kayle nerfs??
This is a troll post, right? Pokes you down from level 1? It has a 9? second cooldown and she is a god damn melee champ lmao Even her E is shit tier. 50 mana for a tiny amount of damage. If you don't kill her 3 times before she even reaches level 6 you're garbage.
: Unpopular opinion: The game should be balanced around Gold,Silver or below players.
How would that work exactly? The moment you enter high elo you get to play on a different version of the patch? It's currently balanced around both, with a couple of exceptions.
: > [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mfOuHvUr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-10T23:56:19.320+0000) > > i honestly just think the newer players just do not see the bigger picture sometimes because they didn't have to deal with the whole pick order drama that was ranked before lol where role getting your role was like playing Russian roulette ever queue I played back before choosing your position was a thing. I still think autofill needs to be removed from ranked. At the very least, remove autofill from promos. I don't care if I have to wait 3x as long to get a game, as long as I don't get a boosted bonobo jungler just because Rito said "fuck you" in my promos.
> [{quoted}](name=Bob the Toastr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mfOuHvUr,comment-id=000200000004,timestamp=2019-03-11T13:41:03.594+0000) > > I played back before choosing your position was a thing. > > I still think autofill needs to be removed from ranked. At the very least, remove autofill from promos. I don't care if I have to wait 3x as long to get a game, as long as I don't get a boosted bonobo jungler just because Rito said "fuck you" in my promos. Autofill hasn't applied to promos in literal years.
: DO NOT BUFF KAYLE
I won and kinda carried with her, BUT I HAVE YET TO REACH LEVEL 16 LOL Or see her reach level 16.. starting to think it's impossible!
tpnm (NA)
: Change AWE, Not EZ!!
Ezreal definitely deserves any nerf he gets, not just because of his build. I'd just change the effect to have the same name, so only one applies.
: Morgana Blackshield Bug?
The projectile deals damage on passing through and on activation, the pass through probably removed the shield.
: honestly, just remove the true damage from kayles level 16 and then make her early better
Agreed. She can simply do a lot of on-hit damage instead. Maybe increase her ratio once at 16 instead of converting to true damage. I've yet to get a game where I reach level 16 because I am so weak I can't stop anybody from just ending the game before lol
SatomiKun (EUW)
: Double tear is not flying under the radar, Ezreal currently has some AP scaling nerfs on the PBE to weaken it without harming players who still play Ezreal purely AD.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HhWEXEH2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-09T01:26:14.514+0000) > > Double tear is not flying under the radar, Ezreal currently has some AP scaling nerfs on the PBE to weaken it without harming players who still play Ezreal purely AD. Also nerfing his ridiculous 310 W base damage
: Why LP splashing is statistically trash, and how to fix it.
They remove different role ranks and splashing anyway.
: To the people happy that positional ranked is being removed
"You speak those words, but you have no idea what they actually mean" Is all imma say. They get rid of the grind and keep the good, the fact that games will be more forgiving whenever you're on an off role or queue for something you rarely play. Where's the issue? People complained about how much they had to play to rank up properly, that will be gone.
: Riot, Chill with the True Damage
Pyke ult is super easy to dodge, your point is moot. When you know it's coming you can react to it even.
: Uh yes,giving Tryndamere a 50% crit chance at lvl 16 is a VERY VERY GOOD IDEA GUYS.
Yeah, at level 16 it really matters to me that he has 50% crit chance from his passive that he loses the moment he presses Q. Fact is that he had to buy a third crit item and overcap to get 100%, which is plain awful. He's not strong, only annoying.
: Can Ornn get a REAL defensive steroid?
It's 10% and he's just not supposed to have a super strong laning phase. He doesn't need anything else, his passive was a huge buff that will just statistically always put yourself and your team ahead, no matter what.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: > But what about other methods of trolling, such as taking Nunu smite support and stealing your junglers camps while following them around? Or telling the enemy in all chat where your jungler is? Or holding a game hostage? Will these players only be punished when a post about them reaches the front page or boards or reddit? tickets work too > but I think we need some kind of system where live players can look at these reports. it's called "the ticketing system". now with live support! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vc97XHa4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-06T09:05:05.753+0000) > > tickets work too > > it's called "the ticketing system". now with live support! > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Depends on the support member working on that. I've had people wish me horrible things before after adding me out of nowhere, then blocking me. Sent a ticket and got told verbatim "your fault for accepting their friend request. Sadly we can't punish them for this"
: Why Does Riot Completely Ignore Twitch Jungle? [x-post r/twitchmains]
: toxic bounty
Nobody fucking does this and there is no way to guarantee they can ever play against you to make it happen ??? Get off that persecution complex holy shit
: Not defending her. But the point remains that she's far easier to deal with than Yorick is. As long as you aren't some melee range with no ranged skill features, or can work through low duration CC, Riven is still okay to deal with. I can kill her with mages. Yorick's just hard to kill for everyone, due to how many different things you have to deal with vs him. P.S. Jax is far more toxic than Riven with Shojin's.....
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8YVr7YyR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T21:47:17.252+0000) > > Not defending her. But the point remains that she's far easier to deal with than Yorick is. As long as you aren't some melee range with no ranged skill features, or can work through low duration CC, Riven is still okay to deal with. I can kill her with mages. > > Yorick's just hard to kill for everyone, due to how many different things you have to deal with vs him. > > P.S. Jax is far more toxic than Riven with Shojin's..... I want to second this. Yorick was absolutely overwhelming and not only because of Conqueror. Riven is strong for a while now, but far less oppressive compared to him.
: Is Azir's ultimate supposed to be worthless?
His ult has been changed ages ago. It was too powerful against people like Rengar, who could not auto attack him at all in a brush with it up. Learn him, he's not awful. Take Lethal Tempo or Hail of Blades and enjoy the carnage.
: What the fuck happened to "we know the damage is too high" Riot??
They nerfed several champions. They nerfed Keystones. They nerfed Ignite, the main offender. They have nerfed items, especially assassin items and Oblivion Orb. Stop crying that somebody with several items will delete a squishy. That's how it has always been and how it should be.
: 2019 we still gotta type and call for roles in Blind Pick..
Solution: Don't play blind pick like an idiot. What do you even expect? Everybody magically happens to not want to play the same thing?
drash79 (NA)
: The new Zilean and Veigar boosting bot lane strait is a pain.
This sounds like absolute garbage. Zilean does the same thing for normal ADCs too. If he gets into E range he will slow you and you either flash or have to take a fight. Veigar is an awful laner and Zilean isn't even that good in lane either. He doesn't have the mana to be pulling off double bombs all the time and Veigar E still has a delay and you can dodge it even while slowed.
: Current Stormrazor will never work no matter how you buff it
Maybe if they made energized attacks heal for 10% of the damage dealt it could have a decent place. Careful not to break it with Footwork though.
Show more

Snake of Avarice

Level 135 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion