SSG Goku (EUW)
: Just because a player isn't high an ELO as many doesn't mean there opinion is invalid. I have lots of experience of the game I just don't have the patience to fail promos then keep playing. I still know the difference between making misplays against a champion and not being given the chance to make any plays because they can kill me in a split second :) Also this was a game on my EUNE account Xephire
> [{quoted}](name=SSG Goku,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i0TtHapp,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T09:23:50.925+0000) > > Just because a player isn't high an ELO as many doesn't mean there opinion is invalid. Depends what the opinion is. People who are low elo DO NOT KNOW much about this game and how to play it properly. That's why they are low elo to begin with. You people need to know your place and take a nice cup of STFU. You people are inexperienced in this game, you don't know any better. So please, stop making posts about gameplay balance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8BtklaSWl0
SSG Goku (EUW)
: Katarina is disgustingly overpowered
You are only a Silver player. You think you know something about the gameplay balance? I'm sorry, but you don't. Katarina is not "OP", she's not even strong atm ... in fact, she's not even meta right now. There are plenty of other assassins that are far better than her.
: Welp it seems like Riot has ruined ranked for everyone at this point.
: yeah... so I was on the fence on dynamic queue and your vid convinced me. I mean, I'm still of the oppinion, that if Riot as a company decides to do whatever with their game, it's their game and their company. and as a player, I still play the game now as I did before. it's a new environement, and I'm adapting. but is it the "best" decision for Riot to make, to move forward with Dynamic queue in, solo Queue out? no. that is not good. I also think, that while as a whole, the new champ select is good... queuing up for roles, as it is handled, is harmful. matchmaking needs to look at MMR and LP only, and queue people up based off of that alone. To prioritize fair games and low queue time, and let role selection be a "if you're lucky" thing. I'm sure there could be ways to encourage a cooperative role selection during drafting, but queueing should ignore role preference altogether. and group queuing in ranked needs to be dropped for this year. if Riot wants to use it so badly, they need to spend the time working out its kinks first, and I anticipate that is a large project, not something they can just role-out and adjust like they are used to.
> [{quoted}](name=SwankyPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3UHLbK86,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-06-13T19:00:06.990+0000) > > matchmaking needs to look at MMR and LP only, and queue people up based off of that alone. To prioritize fair games and low queue time, and let role selection be a "if you're lucky" thing. I'm sure there could be ways to encourage a cooperative role selection during drafting, but queueing should ignore role preference altogether. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} No, just no... that was the worst thing about the old queue by far, and we had to suffer 5 years "mid or feed" bullshit and no, it will NOT encourage cooperate role selection whatsoever. Never did, never will. The current "auto-fill" is closest to this old system and your suggestion and it is HORRIBLE and pretty much hated by everybody. You don't get fair games by forcing people to play off-roles, you only get clown fiestas. https://dd.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4nquqj/when_i_see_auto_fill_enabled_i_dont_queue_up_and/ https://web.archive.org/web/20160602033525/https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4m3vtq/autofill_is_here_its_terrible/ The role selection is the very reason why we have very little toxicity before the game.
Calabok (NA)
: Top 1%. I'm not in that category so conclusion is that it doesn't matter to me. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Playing as a group instead of alone still makes climbing much easier, and devalues the meaning of Rank and destroys Ranked integrity in general. Doesn't matter what your elo is.
Elindiir (NA)
: Me and my friend are good about warding, and ghost can make getting out of sticky messes easy. Almost every time we got ganked, it amounted to nothing or kills for us because Singed has protection simply by the concept of Singed Rule#1: Don't chase a Singed... That is compounded by the fact that if people chase, I shoot them down faster than any marksman. Singed has enough CC for me to survive with his big slow and flip and the triple DoT-ing that we do turns the lane into a mess.... Plus, Cassi has her own disengage in her ult that I keep for the sole purpose of when I get ganked. However, I do see now that a strong bias is in the fact that we are extremely coordinated in our actions and both of our support-main-instinct of excessive warding habits. EDIT: Also, it is quite mana costly even with my mana regen page to constantly be using Q and W to farm, but the little bit of Singed running around the minion wave and scaring off the farming ADC (because if Singed gets close, it is virtually an automatic kill or a burn of flash) makes my own mana-pool happy because Singed's mana pool doesn't have to be as filled as my Cassi's to make a move.
> [{quoted}](name=Elindiir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KNA5ygy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T15:54:16.069+0000) > > Me and my friend are good about warding, and ghost can make getting out of sticky messes easy. You shouldn't need to use Ghost, since you have MS boost in Q and slow in W... and a stun in ult. I personally suggest running Exhaust _(or Cleanse even)_ since you will need that when trading. > [{quoted}](name=Elindiir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KNA5ygy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T15:54:16.069+0000) > > Almost every time we got ganked, it amounted to nothing or kills for us because Singed has protection simply by the concept of Singed Rule#1: Don't chase a Singed... Well that's good for Singed! ... not so much for you since any decent player will just ignore him and focus you down instead. And Singed cannot really do much other than run around in circles while they slaughter you. > [{quoted}](name=Elindiir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KNA5ygy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T15:54:16.069+0000) > > That is compounded by the fact that if people chase, I shoot them down faster than any marksman. Again, you don't need Singed to poison people, you need a proper support to hold people down. You are just making your life so much harder with these unnecessary "plays". Not to mention that Singed doesn't really bring much to the team anyway. > [{quoted}](name=Elindiir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KNA5ygy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T15:54:16.069+0000) > > Singed has enough CC for me to survive with his big slow and flip and the triple DoT-ing that we do turns the lane into a mess.... Depends who you are up against. Many meta champs nowadays don't really care about slows... and anyway, if you want slows then there's no reason to pick Signed over Janna for example. There's a very simple reason why you don't see Signed played as a support: It just doesn't work. > [{quoted}](name=Elindiir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KNA5ygy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T15:54:16.069+0000) > > Plus, Cassi has her own disengage in her ult that I keep for the sole purpose of when I get ganked. It's bad if you have to waste your ult just to disengage from a fight. That's not how it supposed to be used. > [{quoted}](name=Elindiir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KNA5ygy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T15:54:16.069+0000) > > However, I do see now that a strong bias is in the fact that we are extremely coordinated in our actions and both of our support-main-instinct of excessive warding habits. Like I said, if it works for you then go for it. Just remember that it won't work for long... so abuse it while you still can. > [{quoted}](name=Elindiir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KNA5ygy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T15:54:16.069+0000) > > EDIT: Also, it is quite mana costly even with my mana regen page to constantly be using Q and W to farm, Why are you using them to farm? Please stop doing that, you don't want to push your lane all the time. Q is for poking / harassing and W is for the slow... being it engage or disengage. Just last hit with your E ... minions don't even need to be poisoned anymore. When it comes to your "mana page", you can use Mana regen Seals if you like _(I do it myself also)_, but you don't really need anything more than that. After your first back, you should get Tear and that pretty much solves all the mana problems you have. Not to mention you should start with Dorans Ring, since it also gives little bit of mana regen. Put some CDR Glyps in there and you are set. Personally suggest running 2x MS quints, helps with kiting. > [{quoted}](name=Elindiir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KNA5ygy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T15:54:16.069+0000) > > but the little bit of Singed running around the minion wave and scaring off the farming ADC (because if Singed gets close, it is virtually an automatic kill or a burn of flash) makes my own mana-pool happy because Singed's mana pool doesn't have to be as filled as my Cassi's to make a move. I'm sorry but all this nonsense about using Singed as a support just really reeks of you not wanting to play properly and using Singed as a some sort of "crutch" ... Again, if it works for you now then go for it, but it won't work for long if you start climbing.
Elindiir (NA)
: Cassiopeia+Singed bot lane... The anti-meta duo?
It doesn't really work in Ranked the higher you go but since you are a Bronze 4 ... do whatever since you can't really go any lower than Bronze so give it a try and see what happens. However note that you DO NOT want to shove your lane when you are Cass unless it's safe to do so, and Singed is an AWFUL support for Cass. You don't need Singed to support you... Cass can poison people on her own just fine. Instead you want a support with CC to lock people down and make the lane safe for you, so that you won't die the very moment the enemy jungler comes to say hi.
Quepha (NA)
: The worst game I've had this season with Dynamic Queue
**aaawww... mad that you didn't get carried by a premade?**
: Dynamic Q - Its bad and finally Explained with reason
iTams (NA)
: Dota's Manila Major had 95/111 Heroes Picked
... are people still pretending that RITO knows something about balance?
Tract (NA)
: I am clearly in the minority, but I feel the need to defend this. I AM A ALMOST ENTIRELY SOLO RANKED PLAYER. I play normals with friends RANKED SOLO. I have hundreds of games this season. Never ONCE have I been put in a situation when a premade on MY TEAM OR THE OTHER TEAM has damaged the quality of the game due to them being a premade. I have yet to find one situation when it was unjust or unfair to me, as a solo player. And even with or against premades I win/lose normal ammounts of LP(usually like 17/18/19/20 both ways)
> [{quoted}](name=Tract,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9YqzOFht,comment-id=00210005,timestamp=2016-06-04T22:10:06.246+0000) > > Never ONCE have I been put in a situation when a premade on MY TEAM OR THE OTHER TEAM has damaged the quality of the game due to them being a premade. I suggest you start buying lottery tickets then... since you are extremely lucky.
ntbcool (NA)
: I don't understand why any dynamic player would want to be apart of solo queue. Why would I want to participate in a game mode that doesn't allow me to queue up with friends? Who are able to communicate more effectively, set up more organized plays, trust more, and have better team work that makes the game more enjoyable to them. It works in normals so why not in ranked? In a team based game playing with people that you will work better with just makes sense making the game more competitive and ranking people off how well they work with a team instead of how well they are at carrying. Whats is even more aggravating is that solo queue doesn't even allow dynamic queue players to exist, while dynamic queue can be used by both. Why would I be excited or want to join a game mode where I can't play if I want to play with more then one friend?
> [{quoted}](name=ntbcool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KBdIInq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-04T23:15:51.769+0000) > > Why would I want to participate in a game mode that doesn't allow me to queue up with friends? You don't need to. # THAT'S WHY WE HAVE NORMAL GAMES FOR CASUALS LIKE YOU.
: DQ isn't really that bad. Granted, it's certainly got some flaws still and isn't perfect, but most of the time I find myself getting the role I wanted, which is something that Solo Que failed to do consistently. Now, I don't play ranked anymore, but that's mainly because I find the game more enjoyable without having to worry about my overall rank. I know where I stand (Silver 4-ish), and I'm content with that for the time being. Alot of people do seem to be leaving, but I don't think that removing Solo Que is the only reason. There's some questionable stuff Riot has done as far as balance patches, skin prices, etc... But we need to remember that Riot is made up of people just like us, who are not without flaws, just like us. DQ is sticking around for awhile it seems, so your options are to tough it out and see what Riot does to make it better, or bitch and moan about it and ultimately quit the game that you've probably spent insurmountable amounts of time and money into already. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} /End My 2 Cents
> [{quoted}](name=Risky Biscuit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WnTsynJX,comment-id=00580000,timestamp=2016-06-04T23:29:49.645+0000) > > DQ isn't really that bad. It is. However the issue here is that it's still way worse than what we had before. There was no reason whatsoever to fuk up all the queues just because casuals want to play with their friends. Instead they could have just tweaked the Ranked 5's to make it better since that queue had some actual issues. > [{quoted}](name=Risky Biscuit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WnTsynJX,comment-id=00580000,timestamp=2016-06-04T23:29:49.645+0000) > > Granted, it's certainly got some flaws still and isn't perfect, but most of the time I find myself getting the role I wanted, which is something that Solo Que failed to do consistently. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} It has been many months now and you still have no clue what you are talking about. Why are you even in this thread if don't know what Dynamic Queue actually is? Dynamic Queue has nothing to do with roles, it's a separate system. If they would ever release soloQ it would use the same role selection also.
: Can you hear that? That's the sound of back-pedalling.
You wish... they won't start backpedaling until it's too late, just like JAGEX.
spombjop (EUNE)
: Why there is no respect for BRONZE V?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccU4y15XQ9Y https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8BtklaSWl0 No respect, in what regard? Where do you think you need respect? Bronzies don't really know much about the game and are quite inexperienced.
: A blog post from a Riot founder
> _"In other words, Dynamic Queue is a start, not the end state. This will take us some time to keep iterating through and developing all of the complimentary features ... If we're wrong and the stuff we're working on to improve dynamic queue and ranked doesn't work out the way we think it will, we'll re-evaluate and bring solo queue back IF it is the best solution."_ Ok, cool... so how many years exactly we are talking about here? JAGEX? Anybody? Rather sad that they are trying so hard to be the next JAGEX. Doesn't matter if you come up with a solution or backpedal couple of years after this, people have already moved on at that point. Then it's too late to rectify your mistakes. Majority of the people ain't coming back. Ironically when he said that it _"requires multiple other systems"_, they have actively tried to reduce these other systems by removing them completely, instead of doing the exact opposite and giving people more options.
UrPalAl (NA)
: Thank you Riot, this is all I wanted from you guys
> _Regarding Dynamic Queue vs. Solo queue, the bottom line is this: we believe we can create a competitive League of Legends experience where you can play with friends in ranked play and have deep ways to measure and compare individual skill on a relative basis with other players. We know we haven't accomplished the individual skill part yet with the current implementation of Dynamic Queue. We are working on many different things to accomplish this, not simply trying to improve dynamic queue. We think the real solution we are going for is far broader than that and requires multiple other systems. In other words, Dynamic Queue is a start, not the end state. This will take us some time to keep iterating through and developing all of the complimentary features, but we believe in the teams vision and capabilities to make this happen._ {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} .... damn, they are trying so hard to be the next JAGEX. Doesn't matter if you come up with a solution couple of years after this, people have already moved on at that point. Then it's too late to rectify your mistakes. Majority of the people ain't coming back. Ironically when he said that it _"requires multiple other systems"_, they have actively tried to reduce these other systems by removing them completely, instead of doing the exact opposite and giving people more options.
: That's fuckin' bullshit, pardon my language. I disagree with OP, but I can understand his point. But saying that Riot "plays favourite" is wrong. There is a **SMALL** subsets of champs that are kept intentionally slightly weak because they would be toxic for the game if they were truly balanced (Yorick, pre-rework Poppy, ...), and they are constantly working at it. Apart from that, the balance changes a lot so outliers appear and disappear every patch, but there is no favorite. The classic complaints about Yasuo/Lee Sin/Fizz/Zed/LeBlanc are ridiculous. And that comes from someone not playing a single one of them, so I'm not biased towards my mains. You can check my history.
Actually it's quite true. >_ In a post-game video interview Bang was asked if he ever gets sick of playing Ezreal all the time, and Bang shocked the audience with a single sentence. “I got sick of playing League of Legends two years ago,” he said in the interview. “It’s about playing good champions, not having fun. Sometimes I can have fun while playing those champions.”_ http://slingshotesports.com/2016/06/02/league-of-legends-sk-telecom-t1-bae-bang-jun-sik-sick-of-playing/
Rioter Comments
: As a guy who just started playing again after 2 years...
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > [{quoted}](name=HashKing420x,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YPM8s0za,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-02T23:59:52.993+0000) > > I don't see why people are having huge issues. That's because you have no clue what the problem is... and seem to confuse role selection / new champion select to Dynamic Queue, even though they are two different things. I highly suggest you check out multiple videos about this subject since if you want to talk about DQ then please for the love of god stop talking about roles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RugYBvvKs3Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ3DnU4a0c8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB1YbsO08ko https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StaaXX2tii0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNlJirp7KtA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6sF-cDVlr4
DJ Sona (EUW)
: Wait, I don't understand something related to "Dynamic Queue"
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Using reason & logic is just too hard for RITO.
Sahn Uzal (EUW)
: The queue times are higher because of the new champion select buddy :/
Not really... it's a combination of: * The fact that there are not enough players for not-so-popular roles. * and the fact that premades are harder to balance properly.
: Premade 1,2,3 Limiter Enabled
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} # YOU CANNOT FIX SOMETHING THAT IS FUNDAMENTALLY BROKEN. # YOU ARE ONLY WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THESE TWEAKS. # GIVE PEOPLE MORE OPTIONS INSTEAD OF LIMITING THEM. ... also please for the love of god, change your name. However, thank you for not being a wuss and posting this to the correct boards category and taking dem downvotes, which you deserve, like a man.
: "We will add Solo Queue after Dynamic Queue" (few months later) - "We will never add Solo Queue"
Sahn Uzal (EUW)
: Friendly Reminder:
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} # DYNAMIC QUEUE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE CHAMP SELECT # NOBODY IS WANTING THE OLD CHAMP SELECT BACK > EDIT: Ok Ok Ok I forgot new Champ select =/= Dynamic Q, My bad. Now please stop commenting about it ;-; Then why is your shіtpost still here? Delete it ffs. It has no purpose. You do know that you can delete your own comments / threads, right?
: Daily reminder that people still want solo queue
: Dynamic Queue Has Problems... But The Rage is More Than That
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Boltrix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tVBfmagk,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-02T07:45:14.252+0000) > The simple truth is that a lot of the backlash of the death of solo queue is from people who treat League of Legends as a single-player experience and forget ... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} #WRONG ... you can take your wall of txt back to 4Chan now.
: You don't miss the instant Refresh on her E?
No, since it's instant now once you get 33% CDR and you can go even beyond the 0.5s with 45% CDR. It's better now. Also the benefit here is that you can spam it even more since it doesn't go for that 5s CD if you hit people who aren't poisoned. It's more consistent now.
spombjop (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Snake on bush,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xqwFETJR,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2016-06-01T20:31:45.959+0000) > > And that is all thanks to the new Champion select. > > Has nothing to do with soloQ or Dynamic Queue whatsoever. it has.
: Dynamic Queue - Updates
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} ..... aaaaaand it didn't take long for you to fuk things up again. GJ RITO I guess, you created yet another dank Meme. https://dd.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4m3vtq/autofill_is_here_its_terrible/
Statikk (NA)
: Champion Subclass List
> [{quoted}](name=Statikk,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=3A5uuBw7,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-01T20:47:28.195+0000) > > **Battle Mages** > >* Gangplank (hybrid Skirmisher) AP GP confirmed? He deals magic dmg now? He's a Fighter, not a Mage. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: League has changed.
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Why not simply have solo players only queue with/against solos?
: Can you get level 7 mastery tokens for an S if you are still level 5 but have both level 6 tokens?
: It's worth mentioning that not EVERYONE agrees with you.
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > [{quoted}](name=DevilishMetal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ub7rNjEO,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-01T20:09:09.109+0000) > > A lot of people LIKE Dynamic Queue and are happy solo isn't returning. Doubt it. Casual plebs "like" whatever RITO is spoon feeding them. Distract them with new Skins and they forget everything else. They don't really care, since they are casuals after all.
spombjop (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Snake on bush,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xqwFETJR,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-06-01T20:19:52.271+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > # You still get bad players into your team. > > # Doesn't matter what the game mode is. You don't get: 1 So much trolls 2 So much mid or feed shit in champ select 3 So much arguing and *MAINS I'm a fucking Riven (pre nerfs riven 2013). I will carry the shit out of this game. - ends up 0-11-2 and also there is way less flame. one person now flames if there is a flamer in the game. Before in Solo Queue everyone was flaming every game and raging
> [{quoted}](name=spombjop,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xqwFETJR,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-06-01T20:22:32.379+0000) > > You don't get: > > 1 So much trolls > 2 So much mid or feed shit in champ select > 3 So much arguing And that is all thanks to the new Champion select. Has nothing to do with soloQ or Dynamic Queue whatsoever.
spombjop (EUNE)
: This is why Solo Queue sucked
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} # You still get bad players into your team. # Doesn't matter what the game mode is.
: Dynamic Queue - Updates
# CLOWN FIESTA @ HIGH ELO INC. Doing these stupid little tweaks won't help. You cannot fix a system that is fundamentally broken. _( Also stop being a wuss and post this thread to a category where it belongs and where it can get the down votes it deserves )_
Jøkèr (NA)
: Attention to All Platinum and Diamond Players.
> [{quoted}](name=Bl4ckJ0ker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=axnEwWGw,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-01T17:41:51.091+0000) > > Considering all of this, what do you plats and diamond players think about DQ It's awful. It destroys ranked integrity. > [{quoted}](name=Bl4ckJ0ker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=axnEwWGw,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-01T17:41:51.091+0000) > > and solo queue? If LoL wants to survive, we need it (competitive ranked mode) back.
: "wahh dynamic q is horrible i want soloq"
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} # DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING ... I don't want to boost my friends and create more imbalanced games than what you scrubs are already doing. What part you do not understand in a word "Ranked Integrity" ?
: I hope Cass mains are happy
> [{quoted}](name=ComannderShepard,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3ArQyGJ0,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-31T04:52:04.705+0000) > > Hope the mains are happy Yes, we are. She's better now compared to that horribad "Stashu Rework".
: So let me get this straight, it's going to be completely impossible to have a 5 man team in diamond+
: What is the point of the new champselect if autofill is getting implimented?
: > Many of your players are intelligent people; Not on the Boards. Just look at the front page. It's fucking sad.
... he wasn't talking to you.
Miror B (NA)
: Would comment on this, but I'm still waiting in a 15-min long queue to try and get either mid or top lane.
Well don't you worry, regardless what you choose for roles, with this new feature called "Auto-fill" you will get forced to support if your queue time stays that long. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: This board is gonna descend into anarchy with today's soloQ announcement.
Rioter Comments
: @Riot: A very easy way to solve SOME of Dynamic Queue's problems WHILE preserving it COMPLETELY
> [{quoted}](name=Goosetard,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cqw70gN7,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-04-18T19:52:18.987+0000) > > **Keep everything the same, but have a separate rank/mmr that is used when you play by yourself** Why? That doesn't change anything since your wins / losses are STILL affected by premades. # THIS DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING. #THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO SEPARATE SOLO PLAYERS & PREMADES.
Asyde (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Galacticamaru,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GoN9bf4T,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2016-06-01T00:04:02.925+0000) > > Riot just declared that Diamond and + elo was no longer allowed to 5 man. They can only 3 man at most during ''low traffic times'', and will be allowed to 4-5 man in ''high traffic times'' like friday evenings and weekends. > > And on top of that, in Diamond and + again, if the system detects that the roles you have selected are too scarce in demand, it will assign you an automatic fill position. So you may just never get your role. > > > > In other words, Riot is taking a hot, steaming, puke-inducing shit on High and Elite MMR players like OP. This comment proves that people will hate on RIOT regardless of what they do. They are almost completely reverting Diamond + games back to SoloQue and YOU ARE COMPLAINING?! They will not be forced to play against 4 or 5 man premades anymore, however they will still get role selection if matches are found quickly and if not you may not get your role (just like in Soloque). This will make que times faster, and game quality better for a good portion of players by not having to face 4 or 5 man premades. Tell me again why this is "a hot, steaming, puke-inducint shit on high and elite MMR players" when this almost exactly what the community has been requesting. RIOT is pretty much giving them a makeshift SoloQue that fits into current champ select as a bandaid while they figure their shit out for High-Elo Dynamic Que. Fuck, I almost want them to give this all ranks, They can call it compromise and make everyone happier.
> [{quoted}](name=Asyde,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GoN9bf4T,comment-id=000300010001,timestamp=2016-06-01T00:42:47.871+0000) > > This comment proves that people will hate on RIOT regardless of what they do. They are almost completely reverting Diamond + games back to SoloQue and YOU ARE COMPLAINING?! ... well that's cool and all. However care to elaborate what UoL / Challenger / LCS teams are supposed to do outside of scrims? We don't have Ranked 5's anymore and they don't even have the ability to play as a full team now outside of Custom & Normals.
Show more

Snake on bush

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion