: yea, for melees it diddn't change much vs pant, he can still Q spam you in lane, just that he now has his 1 point wonder E to block all-in atempts vs him. Therefor he's less good vs range, less reliable poke as his Q snapcast is not as high ranged, enough to molest other melees but not enought vs actuall ranged, his all-in is alot less scarry and his removed block passive makes him alot more vulnerable to AA-harras.
The champ is weak, the damage is low the and the Cd are high. You miss you're q you're pretty much fucked, 22sc on E which does no damage and isn't even worth maxing over W. The removel of the block passive makes you even more a class cannon. You can't run attack speed because you'll die to fast, same goes for assain. No idea about tank. Panth didn't need a rework, he just needed some ajusments to his old kit. Riot have really kinda fucked it on this one. So what do you run? Lethality so you do damage? Black clever so you can surive but do no damage? Currently confused. His ult is just shockingly bad.
: Pantheon Ult needs a change.
The whole champ needs another rework, i want my old 9yrs of panth back. The ult is next level shit, i mean worse then the old one. Like the only reason i still play this shit was because of panth, but they even managed to fuck that up. So its time i think i parted way. Sad really.
Bârd (NA)
: About your response to Item RNG
Just played a game where i got given 6 {{item:1057}} and 0 offensive items. Couldn't build them into anything other then dragon claw.
Snowbrand (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zXmlcoZE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-08T15:12:00.493+0000) > > The games in diamond + are won at champ select, you either dodge or just plain lose. I've just went on from D3 promo's to D4 0lp which in 4 game's i have had "Bots" player's who refuse to talk or having anything to do with the team. Let me no get started on how the match making was. I manged to have Gold 2 adc in one game and i'm D4. Yea, challenger players just got lucky and they dodge better then us mere mortals I guess
What are you on about most challanger players stick to super op champ's, go have a look what champs most challanger players play then get back to me. (A lot of challanger players dodge game's with certain players on their team, and when they have a certain comp or going up against a certain comp) I went from 72% win rate D4 to 56% D4 in a month of playing due to have bad match making is. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/kp1FytKV-so-is-climbing-based-on-skill-or-is-based-on-whom-you-get-as-team-mates (Go have a read) Might open your eye's that you can't win just on your skill alone.
: It's getting really hard to take this game seriously anymore
The games in diamond + are won at champ select, you either dodge or just plain lose. I've just went on from D3 promo's to D4 0lp which in 4 game's i have had "Bots" player's who refuse to talk or having anything to do with the team. Let me not get started on how bad the match making was. I manged to have Gold 2 adc in one game and i'm D4.
: Its cuz the queue will drag lower players up just to reduce queue times. Its a bad idea period. Rather would wait a bit longer if it meant I had a equally challenging match.
Last 3 game's in D4... Autofilled adc, gold 2 adc and a bot mf.
: Is it though? I mean i'm d2 and im still getting placed with plats and d4s. Queue's just fucked cuz duo still exists and Positionals ruined the first half of the ranked year.
Never had 2 rank difference ever.
: Here's your answer: Nothing. We have no clue why matchmaking is acting like this, and the only people that know are them (Riot).
Never had match making give me a gold 2 unranked player before. That's bug or something. I have had unranked Plat/diamonds but not fucking gold 2. Who's 1/4 in provisionals.
Xphineas (NA)
: It happens. No need to get pissed off.
Its never happened before, i've had unranks who've been Low diamond, hight plat. But never a fucking gold 2, i can't even play with fucking golds.
: Welcome to the ranked fiesta.
That's not normal, i want a fucking answer.
Rioter Comments
: Galio has the lowest pickrate in the game and for some reason jax and lux deserves buffs before him?
Galio has huge cd problems and mana problems. Also the fact he doesn't do that much damage, and if you mess your combo you're pretty much useless. A Revert is needed or a rework again.
: 1) You didn't even read the damn post. 2) I seriously doubt you can climb, with that attitude. 3) The chances of you winning are more weighted in what you do than what RNG or others do. You may not always get #1, but you can definitely tip the favor toward 1-3, maybe 4 on a bad RNG game. This is why rank WILL matter; People who don't learn their own control, like with summoner's rift..... will fail. People who learn their own control will rise.
I'm already diamond in solo q on at least 2 account, so i can climb and i can easy climb on tft, but i'd rather not spam game's when i have to rely on heavy rng.
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=FUV88PeW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-05T10:22:34.286+0000) > > How the fuck did you manage to bring ranked out for the mode yet, when you still havent balanced the game to a fair enough level for every one. They had to hurry and cash in on the flavor of the month game genre as fast as possible before the fad is over.
Typical riot, the game has never been the same since they sold out all the years ago.
: Sorry. The game is balanced. It's just hard to see when you think in terms of entitlement without decision making/thought. You have choices to buy champs in your limited 5 champ store pool. You have choices how to play carousels You have choices where to position your champs You have choices whether to suffer and then spend, or you spend and come up short of levels/champs. There are a lot of decisions that you purely make. Many are based on only partial knowledge, but there are hints, and you have access to knowing what everyone else is building, to build something else. If you are getting shorted items, you need to build around that. If you do not have Grievous wounds, you will lose! Champs: I have a perfect example for you of what loses: Two days ago, my almost Diamond friend suggested he climbed in TFT using this: {{champion:122}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:86}} Swore up and down I should try it. I saw mixed results. While searching for these champs, I bypassed a potential Noble setup, an Glacial setup, and by round 3 I had at least TWELVE Veigars pass my store. Ofc I didn't buy any of them because it would be a deviation from the suggested path. Needless to say; I lost 8th place searching for his build faster than any game I've ever seen. I saw 3-4 matches that has the potential to carry #1, so I can see where he was coming from, but depending on RNG to build that same build every game is just stupid. I could have had a round 3 3 star Veigar/Knight/Yordle setup. I could have had full noble and probably Gunslingers. But, I gave it all up to follow a build that has parts that are not only difficult to reach, but takes a couple specific items to work (Katarina needs Sorcerer) But...... then I picked up Ahri and began playing with builds around her and a team that could keep her safe, and suddenly I'm winning again. Winning hard again. Like with Summoner's Rift, you need to learn all your champs, what works well in a specific match with them, and be adaptive,
Again you're wrong, let me explain why and ill explain with much more simple term. The champs you get are rng so going for a certain comp is pretty hard unless you're getting lucky. I played enough game's before ranked came to understand how bad the game was even with the updates, i can climb to diamond but i'm not going to waste my time on pointless game mode where no matter how skilled i am the chances of me winning are down to the comp the game has given me and items dropped. Also diamond in tft means nothing, it doesn't even show your skill at the game. I've won game where i've just rng better items then my oppents while rocking shitter comps. Ill stick to my acutal "Diamond" game's in solo where it matters.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=FUV88PeW,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-05T16:39:57.231+0000) > > I understand you don't need level 3's to win, i've won plenty with ony level 2's. But that depends on items and comp. Yes, which you have full control over your comp, and can build around the items you get. If you feel like you cant make a comp, youre trying too hard to force a specific comp and arent being flexible enough.
I tried my best with the champs i was given and items. I put my carry items on tris because she was the only one which would of been level 3 but that never happened. Tell me how i'm going to beat a full board with 3 level 3's while i'm still rocking level 1's and 2's. It didn't help that their level 3 pyke had SOJ and the Lulu had 2.
Pika Fox (NA)
: T3s are a novelty. They are not necessary nor are they needed to win. You can easily beat someone with 4 t3s with only t2s by having a better comp.
I understand you don't need level 3's to win, i've won plenty with ony level 2's. But that depends on items and comp.
Aritmor (EUNE)
: Which one are you? The third one? Did you try to roll tristana on level 7?
I tried for tris level 3 since like turn 6.
Kei143 (NA)
: You are competing with 3 other players as well .. so the chances of you getting those vaynes are pretty low, esp after they've already reach 3☆
I wasn't going for vayne, i was trying for tris since i already had 8/9 since like turn 6.
Kei143 (NA)
: https://www.naguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/tft-champions-cheat-sheet-1.jpg Are you aware of champion chances?
Yes and the game still refused to give me the champ i needed.
sanjiluv (NA)
: youre the type of man who goes to a casino and tries to play poker only to throw a tantrum and cry when you lose. Im sure riot security will come for you eventually, you strike me as the type to get yourself into trouble. Youre also clearly biased. And clearly can't handle losing. Also apparently you dont read patch notes. pretty much all of this is your fault.
0ne i've never been to a casino in my life, 2 i've never played poker for money ever. So not sure where the fuck you're getting this information from. Man get the fuck out here with that bullshit option of yours. Not even topic related.
Rioter Comments
Seenan (NA)
: Hard Reset Ranked preferable? Solo Queue actually solo?
We've been asking for a hard rest, and solo q for years. Riot won't ever do it.
EliFrost (NA)
: > Nobody here is proplay and nobody cares about that shit. Yes...we DO care about that shit. If something is OP in proplay, there's a good chance Riot will gut it, negatively affecting SoloQ. Look at Akali, Kallista, and Ryze.{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
How are they going to gut it, when its never see's play in bloody solo q? I don't think i've seen trundle in a diamond game in months.
: Freeze the wave so it's on your side of the lane. Make him come to you. Make it so all he can do is Q harass you. If he walks up, he takes tower shots (which deal % health). If the enemy minion wave gets too big, and they're threatening a dive, try to bait Kench to ult behind you, then stay in front of your tower. If he doesn't ult, then try to dash away if possible, then TP or Shen ult away to another lane (the Shen ult only applies if playing Shen obviously). Kench Q doesn't cancel TPs, he'd have to dive you with jungler, and if jungler has no CC, then you're safe. So what if they get alone time with your tower? You can help whoever you TPed to.
Where talking diamond players here, what do you think they are stupid? What you're point out does nothing in a real game, go test to for your self on any above plat and have fun. Being forced to play a certain champ just stand in a chance in lane, only shows the champion is broken as fuck. Just like when victor was being abused top, you're failing to understand how hard it is to play vs champ with several cc's and slows. Once he's go his combo on you you're not walking out alive, you'll be dead before you get through his hp second shield.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: You literally won a trade lmao After the fight he was left with 100 hp and youre on 300...and you have W for healing. How is that lost trade?
I cut the video short, but when i backed of his q hit me taking me down to 100hp. Then he manged to get me with another q through a minion, as you know, tahm has one broken q hit box. Also its not a won trade, when a full hp mord, loses 80% of his hp to a tahm with under half hp.
: Then focus on kiting him more? Maybe it's just a lane where you have to clear waves back and forth, and get advantages for your team in other ways; hence why I suggest Shen since he's so useful with ult plus teleport, yet still can take small trades with Kench (if he's not freezing the wave, which Shens normally tend to want to do pre-6 to tempt their junglers into coming to assist them. Oh, if you're tempting your jungler to come and assist you, then that means Kench either has to back off or risk getting ganked! There's another strategy for dealing with him. Treat him like you would a Darius: don't fight unless he's isolated, and whatever advantage you think you have, you have double that just to make sure.
Kitting him? Do you understand what that champs abilities do? You dodge his q then he walks up and eats you're ass with 3 auto's and you're fucked, because then its followed by the q spam and the instant rest on his passive, how do you kite a guy with several slow's who just run past your minion wave and suffer no draw backs. I know very well how to play vs him but it get's to the point where it doesn't matter what i do, he's gonna get so tanky i lose every fight. Helpful advice, not advice you would give 2 some starter.
: A). Blasting Wand doesn't do much in lane by itself. Have you tried hextech revolver for the sustain? B). Kench does insanely well versus melee juggernauts, Mordekaiser, Darius, Tryndamere, etc. He's taking a respectable amount of damage from you. If you really want to mess up his day as a sustained damage juggernaut, play Trundle and don't all-in him until level 6. Kench dies super quick to concentrated burst (there was an LCS game recently, with Golden Guardians I believe?, where either Smoothie or Biofrost's Kench got lit up like a Christmas tree by a Lux/Caitlyn around level 5-7. EDIT: Just thought of Shen. Shen could actually trade with a Kench pretty decently maybe? They're both sunfire users, so that's kind of awkward, but Shen seems like he can tolerate some of Kench's existence. C). His model is big and easy to hit with skillshots. Just try different approaches to either bully or burst him. Jayce perhaps? Quinn? Riven has potential if you get ganks with all her animation cancelling BS. Fiora can just riposte his predictable stuns (and cut him down with her weird true damage/% HP damage thing).
I'm a diamond player, losing to to golds. Tahm is broken as fuck, we all know it. The dude pick rate is 62% in p+! I've tried serveral champs vs him and non have worked because he just walks into my face tanks all my damage, then kills me because he has lower cd and does a billion damage. He's like bloody aatrox before they nerfed him.
: Yeeeeah. This ain't right.
I don't mind a fair match up, but there is no skill what so ever in this clip. He tanks everything i through at him, with an item lead and i still loss.
Rioter Comments
Nea104 (EUW)
: Matchmaking is broken not just for Blind mode. Normals are nearly always one-sided, especially through win-streaks and lose-streaks (even 5-10 at a time). And Riot is doing nothing about it, so it's intentional :/
> [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-16T14:07:55.933+0000) > > Matchmaking is broken not just for Blind mode. > > Normals are nearly always one-sided, especially through win-streaks and lose-streaks (even 5-10 at a time). > And Riot is doing nothing about it, so it's intentional :/ I know match making is broken, but blind is c**er, dude you've got D4-D1 going against silvers and golds. Its stupid.
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:15:49.228+0000) > > I'm also not allowed to show name's on the boards, its against TOS. You aren't allowed to "name and shame", just linking a game is totally fine, LOL.
> [{quoted}](name=SAILOR SATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:17:59.915+0000) > > You aren't allowed to "name and shame", just linking a game is totally fine, LOL. Yes this thread is highlighting how bad normal's are in terms of match making, you can check the op.gg for the info. I won't be posting other peoples names.
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:06:38.497+0000) > > Your post is... ...ten time more informative than your 12 yo babyrage and your "interesting" screen. I tried to explain how the system works (cause you clearly don't have any clue), I tried to reason with you: my mistake, I didn't realize you were just a kid coming here with the "TELL ME I AM 100% RIGHT OR YOU ARE RANTING" attitude. PS Your level is "yeah check my op gg if you wanna more info"...when you covered EVERY names in the screen. Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=SAILOR SATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:10:34.451+0000) > > ...ten time more informative than your 12 yo babyrage and your "interesting" screen. > I tried to explain how the system works (cause you clearly don't have any clue), I tried to reason with you: my mistake, I didn't realize you were just a kid coming here with the "TELL ME I AM 100% RIGHT OR YOU ARE RANTING" attitude. > > PS Your level is "yeah check my op gg if you wanna more info"...when you covered EVERY names in the screen. > Lol. I'm also not allowed to show name's on the boards, its against TOS. Holy hell. https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Gashru1
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:06:38.497+0000) > > Your post is... ...ten time more informative than your 12 yo babyrage and your "interesting" screen. I tried to explain how the system works (cause you clearly don't have any clue), I tried to reason with you: my mistake, I didn't realize you were just a kid coming here with the "TELL ME I AM 100% RIGHT OR YOU ARE RANTING" attitude. PS Your level is "yeah check my op gg if you wanna more info"...when you covered EVERY names in the screen. Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=SAILOR SATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:10:34.451+0000) > > ...ten time more informative than your 12 yo babyrage and your "interesting" screen. > I tried to explain how the system works (cause you clearly don't have any clue), I tried to reason with you: my mistake, I didn't realize you were just a kid coming here with the "TELL ME I AM 100% RIGHT OR YOU ARE RANTING" attitude. You're ranting, I know very well how the system works. Very bloody well. I'm point out that no matter how many normal game's you play, its near impossible for high level players to test champs out. Jeez.
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T17:57:29.039+0000) > > https://gyazo.com/4f5769c4638dda7275bafc536ce60ff4 Normal game tell my again me team isn't bad. ??? What's that screen has to do with ANYTHING I said, did you even bothered reading my posts? Plus you left out TONS of valuable informations on that screen, wtf?
> [{quoted}](name=SAILOR SATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:02:23.985+0000) > > ??? > What's that screen has to do with ANYTHING I said, did you even bothered reading my posts? > Plus you left out TONS of valuable informations on that screen, wtf? Your post is ranting so therefore i won't read it. What more information do you want? You can go to my Op.gg and check everything out.
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T17:17:37.693+0000) > > See i care in ranked because i'm trying to earn Lp to climb division, there is a reason for playing ranked. ? Oook, sure: when I said something about it? But when i'm forced to play normal's its a pain in the ass, not that people are bad, its just they feed to much because they're vsing better opponents. Again, "easy" to solve: play more normals, rise your mmr and you will face only high elo players. You will still see higher differences between players than in ranked, that's true: but if you'll reach for instance a " platinum 3" level you can be assure than you will face an enemy team with that average mmr (yeah, maybe with a gold player in it, balanced by a diamond, etc). And, more importantly, I can guarantee that (again, on AVERAGE) the higher you go the harder people try to win nevertheless (and that makes the first part of the climbing the most painful one for a good player, while winning and winning he will face less and less trolls etc). "But I don't wanna do that, I wanna play ranked!" I got that, is understandable. But is like leveling up a fresh account, getting into ranked and then complaining cause is all unbalanced: ofc it will be so, until you will play more. The "problem" lies in the fact that you don't wanna play normals, so you don't do frequently enough to boost your MMR to a proper level. And yes, is an unsolvable one but not cause the system is flawed: is unsolvable cause the system NEEDS you to play a certain queue a lot to get very precise (again, EXACTLY like in ranked), and you don't feel like doing it. >That's where the problem is, my team get out matched due to the fact my rank is to high. No, that's not it. Your rank doesn't mean a thing in normal, that's part of the "problem". Ofc a diamond player will be more likely to have a good normal MMR cause well...is a good player: but in theory you can be Challenger and still have a bronze MMR in normals
> [{quoted}](name=SAILOR SATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T17:39:19.822+0000) > > ? > Oook, sure: when I said something about it? > > But when i'm forced to play normal's its a pain in the ass, not that people are bad, its just they feed to much because they're vsing better opponents. > > Again, "easy" to solve: play more normals, rise your mmr and you will face only high elo players. > You will still see higher differences between players than in ranked, that's true: but if you'll reach for instance a " platinum 3" level you can be assure than you will face an enemy team with that average mmr (yeah, maybe with a gold player in it, balanced by a diamond, etc). > And, more importantly, I can guarantee that (again, on AVERAGE) the higher you go the harder people try to win nevertheless (and that makes the first part of the climbing the most painful one for a good player, while winning and winning he will face less and less trolls etc). > > "But I don't wanna do that, I wanna play ranked!" > > I got that, is understandable. > But is like leveling up a fresh account, getting into ranked and then complaining cause is all unbalanced: ofc it will be so, until you will play more. > The "problem" lies in the fact that you don't wanna play normals, so you don't do frequently enough to boost your MMR to a proper level. > And yes, is an unsolvable one but not cause the system is flawed: is unsolvable cause the system NEEDS you to play a certain queue a lot to get very precise (again, EXACTLY like in ranked), and you don't feel like doing it. > > No, that's not it. > Your rank doesn't mean a thing in normal, that's part of the "problem". > Ofc a diamond player will be more likely to have a good normal MMR cause well...is a good player: but in theory you can be Challenger and still have a bronze MMR in normals https://gyazo.com/4f5769c4638dda7275bafc536ce60ff4 Normal game tell my again me team isn't bad. I'm top for every game, and my team is feeding every game. https://gyazo.com/d7cb7404d3360ef898f2018ee7d34941 https://gyazo.com/9cc7c6ed14b4a4e7a4bfb7f761487489
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T23:53:23.592+0000) > > Its 1am! No excuses.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T08:51:36.940+0000) > > No excuses. Ye, i stayed up a bit to late, while having to be up at 5am for work. Happens {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T11:20:26.890+0000) > > Dude I’ve been playing the game since season 1 Since beta, here. >normals have never been balanced. Normal MM was ALWAYS as balanced as the ranked one, period. The mentality is a totally different thing, nothing to do with my point (or the matchmaking). While at it tho: is true that on average normals are taken in a more relaxed way, but the same general rule still apply: the more you win the more "serious" players you will get. You will still find some "trollish" guys here and there but there is an OCEAN of difference between a normal at silver MMR and one at diamond level. Btw, while in normals you see more "ehhh i don't care, I will go off meta with a champ I never played before" in ranked you see more "OMG THEY GOT FB GGWP SURRENDER AT 15 I AM DONE, ALWAYS FUCKING R%%%%%S IN MY TEAM!11!!", which on average is, IMO, waaay worse. Is true that an excessive "lack of care" can fuck up a match, but the opposite ("too much care") is a nightmare. On average, in my accounts were I played enough ranked/normals to "stabilize" my MMR I'd say that I saw more ranked fucked up by attitude than normals, even if in a very different way.
> [{quoted}](name=SAILOR SATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T14:02:33.168+0000) > > Since beta, here. > > Normal MM was ALWAYS as balanced as the ranked one, period. > The mentality is a totally different thing, nothing to do with my point (or the matchmaking). > While at it tho: is true that on average normals are taken in a more relaxed way, but the same general rule still apply: the more you win the more "serious" players you will get. > You will still find some "trollish" guys here and there but there is an OCEAN of difference between a normal at silver MMR and one at diamond level. > Btw, while in normals you see more "ehhh i don't care, I will go off meta with a champ I never played before" in ranked you see more "OMG THEY GOT FB GGWP SURRENDER AT 15 I AM DONE, ALWAYS FUCKING R%%%%%S IN MY TEAM!11!!", which on average is, IMO, waaay worse. > Is true that an excessive "lack of care" can fuck up a match, but the opposite ("too much care") is a nightmare. > On average, in my accounts were I played enough ranked/normals to "stabilize" my MMR I'd say that I saw more ranked fucked up by attitude than normals, even if in a very different way. See i care in ranked because i'm trying to earn Lp to climb division, there is a reason for playing ranked. But when i'm forced to play normal's its a pain in the ass, not that people are bad, its just they feed to much because they're vsing better opponents. That's the problem, there is usually always another diamond player on the enemy team, but that diamond players is mostly on higher impact roles. Since blind is random there is no way of making said diamond player go top vs me. That's where the problem is, my team get out matched due to the fact my rank is to high. I just want to get past 3 items man, with out people dying 10+ times.
: Blind Pick needs to be replaced with Team Builder
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-15T10:25:28.008+0000) > > Blind Pick needs to be replaced with Team Builder Yep, or anything that’s a tad more effective, draft is all fun and games until you never get the champ you want to play.
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-15T04:42:47.446+0000) > > How can there be balance when, there is no rank to go off? a) Is there a rank in normal draft and no one told me? Cause I said is as balanced as normal draft. b) Rank is just a "visual" thing, I am very surprised that a diamond player doesn't know that. All that truly matters is your MMR. In ranked you play more balanced games cause you played enough to "stabilize" your MMR. Play enough blind pick and you will start to face team strong enough to challenge you.
> [{quoted}](name=SAILOR SATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T08:58:11.739+0000) > > a) Is there a rank in normal draft and no one told me? Cause I said is as balanced as normal draft. > > b) Rank is just a "visual" thing, I am very surprised that a diamond player doesn't know that. > All that truly matters is your MMR. > In ranked you play more balanced games cause you played enough to "stabilize" your MMR. > Play enough blind pick and you will start to face team strong enough to challenge you. Dude I’ve been playing the game since season 1, normals have never been balanced. Playing normals is a waste of time, it’s more effective to make a bloody smurf and play ranked the actualy sit through a normal game. The, it’s normal I don’t care if I feed mentality is annoying as fuck. Even with over 3k normals game on the main account normals where only fun playing with friends other then it was just luck whom you got.
: The MM on blind pick is balanced EXACTLY like draft pick, they have only 2 separated MMR (something LOT of players are unaware of). Your first blind pick games are bound to be more imbalanced cause your MMR is adjusting, simple as that (is true that in blind pick people "troll" more, but that a totally separated issue).
> [{quoted}](name=SAILOR SATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-15T00:45:07.346+0000) > > The MM on blind pick is balanced EXACTLY like draft pick, they have only 2 separated MMR (something LOT of players are unaware of). > Your first blind pick games are bound to be more imbalanced cause your MMR is adjusting, simple as that (is true that in blind pick people "troll" more, but that a totally separated issue). How can there be balance when, there is no rank to go off? It’s so balanced that as diamond top i’m Winning lane way to easy, and yesterday the diamond enemy jungler was winning jungle way to Easy as well, or that diamond adc was winning to easy. Problem is top isn’t as strong as adc or jungle so it’s pretty much a stomp for every other lane which isn’t fun at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-14T23:56:18.028+0000) > > Well for one i'm not riot so no idea, but when i'm trying to play as casual as possible with the least amount of try harding i'm still getting teams that are not at the same skill level. I don't want have to keep trying to carry feeder, i want to have a decent game where some one isn't 10+ deaths deep before the 20min marker. > > If i wanted to go full hard core diamond, take every cs and freeze lane i'd play ranked. Well I asked you because you were asking for change, so I was trying to see what ideas you had because I had none and figured you might. But if you're upset over people being too casual in normals - that's a bit of a contradiction.....you don't want to try hard outside of comp, but you're upset when there aren't tryhards on your team? heh xD It's almost like you want aspects of ranked in all of you normal games..... That being said, I do understand finding blind-pick frustrating, but you know what it is? A lot of people think the same way as you......."oh, let me try blind to get the character I want!" whenever a rework or new champ comes out. So when you get the champ over other ppl you end up with ppl who are actively bitter and they either leave, or they don't wanna dodge but their gaf goes out the window and they subsequently don't try as hard, or in rare cases - purposely throw. Or you just get people who play blind to try and get a particular lane without worrying about draft's auto-fill, and if they don't get that lane end up having to settle for a lane they don't want, or can't play. There's really nothing Riot can do about those type of people. There's no matchmaking system on the planet that can weed out those who will get salty if they don't get who they want, or weed out those who will actually give a damn about a blind game vs. those who don't. As someone who genuinely is in love with Qiyana, and doesn't want to just play her because she's new but because I really like her and how she plays, I dread the first week or two when she goes live. I expect for her to be banned in draft, hard af to get in blind, and elusive af in ARAM. lol I think I'll probably do what you're doing, and attempt to pick her first in blind......but I A). Am often to slow to beat other ppl when it comes to that kind of thing. and B). Often get dodgers who are salty whenever I DO manage to pick the new/reworked champ first.
> [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T02:02:21.819+0000) > > Well I asked you because you were asking for change, so I was trying to see what ideas you had because I had none and figured you might. > > But if you're upset over people being too casual in normals - that's a bit of a contradiction.....you don't want to try hard outside of comp, but you're upset when there aren't tryhards on your team? heh xD > It's almost like you want aspects of ranked in all of you normal games..... > > That being said, I do understand finding blind-pick frustrating, but you know what it is? A lot of people think the same way as you......."oh, let me try blind to get the character I want!" whenever a rework or new champ comes out. So when you get the champ over other ppl you end up with ppl who are actively bitter and they either leave, or they don't wanna dodge but their gaf goes out the window and they subsequently don't try as hard, or in rare cases - purposely throw. > Or you just get people who play blind to try and get a particular lane without worrying about draft's auto-fill, and if they don't get that lane end up having to settle for a lane they don't want, or can't play. > There's really nothing Riot can do about those type of people. > There's no matchmaking system on the planet that can weed out those who will get salty if they don't get who they want, or weed out those who will actually give a damn about a blind game vs. those who don't. > > > > As someone who genuinely is in love with Qiyana, and doesn't want to just play her because she's new but because I really like her and how she plays, I dread the first week or two when she goes live. I expect for her to be banned in draft, hard af to get in blind, and elusive af in ARAM. lol > I think I'll probably do what you're doing, and attempt to pick her first in blind......but I > A). Am often to slow to beat other ppl when it comes to that kind of thing. > and B). Often get dodgers who are salty whenever I DO manage to pick the new/reworked champ first. I care very little what people pick in bloody Normal games, they can do as they wish I just don’t want them being bloody 1-10 in my game. You know you can pick a new champ and not feed, that’s the point. I don’t care who they play or what role they go as long as their no going 1-10 and yelling “it’s just a normal game” while the rest of the team get one shot and can’t do anything until the next ff.
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-14T22:05:58.236+0000) > > I'm really starting to hate this game man, cause its either play ranked or bloody play normal's. Mord rework is out, so i want to try him out, don't really want to play in diamond + rank game's and feed to oblivion. So the next best option is normal's, can't play draft because the camp is going to get banned or most likely picked by some one else. So that only leaves blind pick which is trash, yes i can get my champ most the time, but the match making is so unbalanced i'm not even testing the guy out. My team is already feeding to hard for me to really get any build going or even try be useful, i just want to have a decent game with the champ where the game ins't a bloody FF 15. I'm spending more time surrendering then getting above 3 items. Basically you have a few options which are blind or customs and don't want to do it. I don't see a problem with league at all in that regard. Riot has in fact given you tools to potentially play the champion.
> [{quoted}](name=AetherFlow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-15T00:24:10.155+0000) > > Basically you have a few options which are blind or customs and don't want to do it. I don't see a problem with league at all in that regard. Riot has in fact given you tools to potentially play the champion. Yes but when you’re good at the game, playing vs worse players doesn’t show how strong a champion is, I can pick my main and stop most normal games. I want to be able to try a champ without having to deal with the mad feeding of my team because Match making is so unbalanced.
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-14T22:05:58.236+0000) > > I'm really starting to hate this game man, cause its either play ranked or bloody play normal's. Mord rework is out, so i want to try him out, don't really want to play in diamond + rank game's and feed to oblivion. So the next best option is normal's, can't play draft because the camp is going to get banned or most likely picked by some one else. So that only leaves blind pick which is trash, yes i can get my champ most the time, but the match making is so unbalanced i'm not even tasting the guy out. My team is already feeding to hard for me to really get any build going or even try be useful, i just want to have a decent game with the champ where the game ins't a bloody FF 15. I'm spending more time surrendering then getting above 3 items. What exactly do you think Riot should do? I just don't see how to fix the problem of randoms in normals being hit or miss. That just seems like a permanent pitfall of normal solo-Q in any game......sometimes your teams are alright, sometimes they're bad, sometimes they work together, sometimes they don't.
> [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-14T23:48:54.378+0000) > > What exactly do you think Riot should do? > I just don't see how to fix the problem of randoms in normals being hit or miss. That just seems like a permanent pitfall of normal solo-Q in any game......sometimes your teams are alright, sometimes they're bad, sometimes they work together, sometimes they don't. Well for one i'm not riot so no idea, but when i'm trying to play as casual as possible with the least amount of try harding i'm still getting teams that are not at the same skill level. I don't want have to keep trying to carry feeder, i want to have a decent game where some one isn't 10+ deaths deep before the 20min marker. If i wanted to go full hard core diamond, take every cs and freeze lane i'd play ranked.
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-14T23:44:25.772+0000) > > I plan on learning how strong and weak he is. Can't be done if i can't get past 3 items with a constant feeding team can i? T A S T I N G.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T23:45:21.727+0000) > > T A S T I N G. Its 1am!
: Wait...you're planning on tasting him?
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T23:39:40.061+0000) > > Wait...you're planning on tasting him? I plan on learning how strong and weak he is. Can't be done if i can't get past 3 items with a constant feeding team can i?
: Wait a few weeks and/ or until he gets nerfed. The playerbase doesn't play juggernauts that often (just look at play rates)and hes played because hes strong and new
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8a3L7ZR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T23:23:04.151+0000) > > Wait a few weeks and/ or until he gets nerfed. The playerbase doesn't play juggernauts that often (just look at play rates)and hes played because hes strong and new I want to play him while he's strong, not when he's nerfed and forgotten. Not the point tho, we also need qaulity control in normals, no fun diamond players going up against anything below plat. Like a diamond jungler can single handly win a normal game when vsing lower skilled opponents.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKHEEU8I,comment-id=000100000000000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T00:04:50.055+0000) > > I post on both, its just that Na boards has more active people. But guess you wouldn't know that would you? So EU is shit yeah I get it lmao
> [{quoted}](name=GhostOfTsushima,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKHEEU8I,comment-id=0001000000000001000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T00:38:06.637+0000) > > So EU is shit yeah I get it lmao You have 48% win rate in Na, which is far worse in terms of solo q. Pipe down, and come back when you hit 50%. Or you just being carried? Seems like your rank is above your skill level with that win rate.
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PlE6H2zs,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T00:15:30.350+0000) > > Pick her into panth, and ill make sure you end up with 0 cs for at least 3-6 mins. gg son https://youtu.be/9WUwp0zwl0E
> [{quoted}](name=Heko The Man,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PlE6H2zs,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T06:59:19.741+0000) > > gg son > https://youtu.be/9WUwp0zwl0E That pantheon is bronze, and that video was trash. No smart pantheon uses W on fiora when she has her stun up. He hadn't even poked her enough to kill her in one cycle. https://gyazo.com/2cbec284b50334e27f31579fd47c4d2d Destroyed fiora so hard she had to support.
Show more

Son of spartar

Level 43 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion