: Yu-Gi-Oh cards based on LoL Champions- Strength of Noxus Booster Pack
These are really well thought-out. Just a few small (optional) critic points: 1. If you wanted those cards to be created IRL, you should try to make them a bit less generic and more focused on the "Noxus"-archetype. (e.g. "Gladiotoral Combat" would be broken as fuck because it has no restrictions on it. You could for example add something like "This card can only be actived if 'Noxus' is face-up on the field".) 2. You might also wanna try to write the effects in Problem-Solving Card Text to make the effects more clear (does Darius get his ATK back after attacking directly?) 3. Riven's effect sucks a little bit because you can't swap her to DEF after you've attacked with her, so she'll be sitting around with 0 ATK in ATK mode which is pretty bad. You might want to add the position swap in the End Phase. 4. How is Cassiopeia's type not Reptile? ^^ Other than that, very nice job! Also, this is really just my opinion on this so feel free to ignore the above. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I wiki'd and my mind is being blown rn. I'm dubious of this though.
Some more mindfuckery: There is an infinite amount of natural numbers (1,2,3,4,5,...). But even though the natural numbers are a subset of the integers (...,-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,...), they still have the same cardinality. Also, both have the same cardinality as the rational numbers (fractions), even though there is an infinite amount of rational numbers between two single adjacent integers. The real numbers, however, have a higher cardinality than the aforementioned three. Thus, it is justified to say that there are "more" real numbers than rational numbers/integers/natural numbers. \#themoreyouknow
: infinity is a set of all numbers within certain boundaries. for instance, there are an infinite number of numbers between 1 and 2. there is also an infinite amount of numbers between 1 and 100. The key difference is that the infinity encompassing 1 and 100 is much much larger than the infinity between 1 and 2. both numbers and infinity exist, its just that multiplying infinity by a number makes as much sense as dividing my zero :p. if that morg q hits ur gonna die regardless.
> The key difference is that the infinity encompassing 1 and 100 is much much larger than the infinity between 1 and 2. Sorry, but that's just plain wrong (at least if we're talking real numbers). You can mathematically prove that the cardinality (=number of elements) of [1;2] is exactly the same as the cardinality of [1;100]. In fact, any two real intervals that have different endpoints have the same cardinality.
Rioter Comments
Skyhill (NA)
: whoa epic
That's obviously an Evelynn rework teaser. http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/925/494/218.png_large
Penns (EUW)
: >for 10 seconds after taking damage from an enemy champion.
Well, the regen is still weaker during those 10 seconds. Of course, it's not a big deal, but it's just a little bit inconsistent with Riot's design goals.
Rioter Comments
: I know this sounds stupid but...
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/34/34bde2c7eac4b12fec8ebfad5b806f0f5c12f2f7493fd40ca2e01f5d6c84901e.jpg
Rioter Comments
: Whenever Nami Feeds
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} I'm offishally out.
: I can't really agree with this because it goes both ways, someone is given a trash champion and they reroll to get someone like Zed. If someone dodges the already get their reroll back, but are mad since they lost zed. If someone gets Yasuo on URF they won't want him back soo
> I can't really agree with this because it goes both ways, someone is given a trash champion and they reroll to get someone like Zed. If someone dodges the already get their reroll back, but are mad since they lost zed. Why not just give him Zed again instead of the extra reroll? > If someone gets Yasuo on URF they won't want him back soo Well, that's what rerolls exist for, also they are considering banning literal crap champs like Yasuo.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
St0rmln (NA)
: Explain the meta: roles and their positions
Mages were placed mid because they are immobile and thus like the shorter lane, also they can roam both bot and top with their CC and burst. Assassins started going mid since they counter mages hard and they are really good roamers, too. Duo bot and top may be exchanged, but having two people to contest dragon early on is more advantageous, so marksman goes bot with a support. Junglers can really be any role as long as they have reasonable clear time and ganking power.
: Your favorite champ opens a store
http://66.media.tumblr.com/bea3d62952bea5c696679a858a6d3c23/tumblr_mn3pp49grn1re04pso1_500.jpg
: Lee sin's Q transfer
Holy shit. Riot, you need to fix this. Then delete him.
: Reverse Malzahar (April Fools Skin)
How about Reverse {{champion:60}}? She would be a spider and her spiderlings are spiders instead. Jokes aside, hilarious idea.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I get Laughing, but I have no idea who the Senpai is. You sure he's a Boards personality?
[A Superb Villain](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/A%20Superb%20Villain)
Wuks (NA)
: Who are YOUR URF champion picks?
Nobody mentioned AP {{champion:24}} yet? You can easily burst tanks in 2 seconds and your ult gives you 200 MR, AAs are useless against you and that all coupled with Spellvamp makes you extremely hard to kill
Nekolie (NA)
: Got it. I hope they clarify it with a more obvious visual effect then
They have a clearly visible mark on them, but only when you have your ult at least at rank 1 (thats why you cant see it in the passive description video. In the ult video you can see it).
: the name is pretty straight forward She's a snake, snakes are fast. seems appropriate. that being said its essentially a passive that gives her an extra item slot in exchange for boots. seems kind of op. 15 magic pen, or rylais mmmhhh I could see it if she had like 5 item slots and 1 devoted to a cassiopeia exclusive item.
Thats actually exactly what she needed. I like this change a lot, it is a creative and unique way to give her awesome lategame power (instead of that boring stacking). You also have to see she loses the 30% additional AP and the CDR, and her Twin Fangs are not as spammy anymore.
Rioter Comments
: When/who to buy CDR boots over MR Pen on an APC?
As a rule of thumb you could say that whenever you favor utility (esp. from ultimates) over damage, you should go for CDR. Lissys ult is probably one of the strongest CC abilities in the game, the more often you have it, the more picks you can make (not to mention the shitload of other CC her kit brings).
: I'll take pretty much any league champ's auto over a Dota champ's auto. You have't seen hell until you've seen Clinkz's old AA.
Lina and CM are really disgusting, too. To make it even worse, in DotA it feels like you have half as much AD as in League.
: > [{quoted}](name=Celestial Bodied,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iE6fVEQK,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-17T07:48:29.683+0000) > > Except early game his e is the most unreliable last hitting skill ever. You have to last hit with your awful autos WITH the e in order to be at all effective To be honest, once you get used to playing Malzahar, his autos are not that bad for last hitting. A champion that I've found to be a lot worse at last hitting than Malzahar, however, is {{champion:50}}. His autos are incredibly clunky and slow, I miss so many last hits with this champion that it is not even funny. To make the matters worse, he doesn't even have any waveclear or reliable last hitting ability. {{champion:8}} also has clunky autos, but at least his Q allows him to last hit reliably, and he has waveclear.
Its hilarious how different these things can be. Personally I find Swains AA to be more on the pleasant side. Those who give me trouble are {{champion:60}} (I like playing her midlane) {{champion:43}} {{champion:127}}.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Diana is so crazy for the moon
It's almost like if she was a **luna**zi.
Veruka (NA)
: http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Kim-Jong-un.gif
http://www.unravelgame.com/content/www-unravelgame/de_DE/yarny-gifs/_jcr_content/par/pagesection_3/par/pagesection/par/image_6.img.gif/1457698760628.gif
: Nida?
Ya, her kitty form Q converts the whole AA into magic damage, just like TF.
: Except that red isn't an autoattack but a debuff, and the only non-on-hit magic damage in autoattacks are Viktor's Q and Corki's autoattack.
{{champion:76}} {{champion:4}} would like to have a word with you.
: Does Cho'Gath's Vorpal Spikes proc Grasp of the Undying?
Spell effects: yes, on-hit effects: no. That means: Liandrys works, Spell Vamp works. Sheen does not; it applies on auto attacks, and so does Grasp, so it won't work.
Rioter Comments
: What makes you tilt?
Being camped, {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:78}} {{item:3155}} {{item:3155}} {{item:3155}} {{item:3155}} {{item:3155}} The usual stuff.
: if the mana regen changes go through
Joke's on you, FQC gets its mana regen nerfed to 75%.
: really?
Yeah, next week is Poro King, after that URF and in three weeks it's gonna be Hexakill:TT. Heres the link: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/rotating-game-mode-queue-now-live
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
HOT SUCC (NA)
: I earned key fragments in ARAM?
Keys can be earned when winning any game, chests only when you or your premade gets an S rank (which is not possible on ARAM).
Rioter Comments
KcPz (EUNE)
: I need help on talon
Just read some guides on the various websites (e.g. lolking/solomid/mobafire). There you can find most of the things you need to know.
Rioter Comments
Profitex (EUW)
: I can never carry as Mid [6.6]
Well, that depends on the champ youre playing. As Malzahar, you want to bully your opponent as much as you can, push him into tower so that he loses farm, and if possible, gank other lanes with your ult so that you can get your teammates fed too (carrying alone is pretty hard even though Malz has insane AP Scalings). As Yasuo, you will want to snowball early on and then proceed to steamroll over their team, or, if you can't win your lane, push it out and roam again. Once you get a few kills, you should be shredding squishies and tankies alike. As LeBlanc, your primary job is to piss off your opponent as much as you can, put him behind and ideally roam bot to get your ADC fed. Once that is done, you can just help him pick up kills using your burst and snare. Viktor can carry a game on his own if you play him properly, he simply wrecks teamfights with his W, E and R. He has an easy time farming and great burst, but you gotta be careful because you have no escapes and youre squishy as fuck. Generally, keep an eye on your positioning if you realize youre dying a lot. Also, you don't even have to burst their tanks down; thats your ADCs job mostly, you just need to help him (peel for him with your CC) doing that. You, for the most part, should focus on getting right onto their Carries and kill them before they can kill you, or if you have enough AoE (the likes of {{champion:1}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:63}}), try to catch as many people as possible with your skills.
Rioter Comments
: Leona pinging "On My Way"
http://imgur.com/YqPSGHP
Drakylon (NA)
: No access to Sorcerer's Shoes or Ionian Boots of Lucidity? CDR might be relatively common, but no access to one of the only viable flat MPen items screws Cassio over against Hexdrinker and Maw, especially in the mid-game.
If the enemy bought Hexdrinker, 15 MPen is not gonna save you.
Show more

Stiv1234

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion