: How to Build Against Lethality?
"Champs who abuse lethality" Man's doesn't realize lethality is one of the worst stats in the game and is basically useless lmao
: Another balance failure to Irelia, when will they ever decide to nerf the biggest flaw in her kit?
Wait are you not happy that Irelia gets a Darius passive that actually works better and that really doesnt matter if you use your kit as long as you get all your stacks and auto them to death
: > [{quoted}](name=RespectfuIRobbie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PT50xxUd,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T18:50:03.032+0000) > You're just bias because you don't want to admit he's Broken in soloQ because no one cares about helping eachother, meanwhile you put him in Toplane in competitive play and you're literally trolling. My entire thread was about him being strong in top lane solo queue due to his early-mid game, I think we are done here. Goodbye ^_^
No your entire thread is just you saying he needs to be nerfed toplane WHILE STILL being viable toplane, which he really should never be.
Lanman (NA)
: AP Grievous Wounds Item
Meanwhile mages get some of the best cost effective items {{item:3152}} {{item:3157}} while Melee champions use the same amount of gold to build {{item:3078}} {{item:3071}} (but only one of them of course) While getting out statted while getting out damaged, which means you have to build one of {{item:3194}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3065}} these, which will just set you back even more gold. Then mages follow up with {{item:3020}} which allow them to do even MORE DAMAGE While you'll have to build {{item:3111}} which (you guessed it) COSTS MORE GOLD THAN {{item:3020}} and only gives you magic resist which they can just pen with their boots anyways.
: What edits, you clearly saw what I meant. > [{quoted}](name=RespectfuIRobbie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PT50xxUd,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T18:38:28.909+0000) > > Are you challenged? > > "LCK / tournaments are competitive / esports and not ---->**solo queue**<-----/high elo, try again." > Before you posted. You saw that I said **solo queue** and I have proof of it.
Dude you're literally saying LCK isn't high ELO.
: Pathing through minions when clicked on an enemy champion.
The minions also lose their mind when you walk through them, they'll either change agro to you or just stop attacking whoever they were and start attacking something else. I've seen Mega Minions stop attacking a nexus just because I walked into them and moved them just out of melee range, making them attack me instead
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RespectfuIRobbie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vvTmT1rX,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T18:40:36.755+0000) > > You just proved my point further. > > The job of the support is to KEEP THE ADC ALIVE, not carry the entire lane and outdamage the enemy, you're a helper, not a carry. > > The adc should be doing the stomping with the help of the support, not the opposite. That doesnt prove your point. You can make the enemy int harder by either keeping yours alive or killing theirs.
Again "killing theirs" dude. You're a support, not someone who should be Killing That's your ADC's job, you're not someone who should be outdamaging anyone like Zyra and Lux do You're someone who sets up the kills for the ADC by CCing or shielding., not someone who does all the damage and then lets the adc lasthit.
: You put (…) instead of solo queue. So yes you are putting words in my mouth and changing what I say to get a biased outcome. You do realize riot was buffing tahm kench`s top lane and nerfing his support aspects in order to attempt to get him out of competitive play in the first place. You say he is still being played in competitive play as a support yet he needs immediate nerfs to make him a support again, everything about what you said is self contradictory and I think we are done here.
Because He's a dumb Solo Stomper, that's the problem. HE IS NOT MENT TO BE DOING DAMAGE Can you not understand that? My whole point is that he's not supposed to be able to 1v1 someone who's ment to be a fighting champion (aka top) And your replies are basically But Muh solo lane but muh elo HE's a support, and used as such in Esports because that's how he works best. People being crap in sololane =/= him not needing to be a support. You're just bias because you don't want to admit he's Broken in soloQ because no one cares about helping eachother, meanwhile you put him in Toplane in competitive play and you're literally trolling.
YaraUwU (NA)
: Just a quick thought for anyone that thinks Qiyana is the dullest champion to date. Kai'sa exists.
Because kaisa literally does damage to do more damage, has a boring ult, OBVIOUSLY has stealth (because what champion doesn't) and has execute damage, Oh yeah and also targeted abilities that oneshot people. that too
: You did just now, not me. And any further attempt to put words into my mouth will be met with me ignoring you. Infact you are already ignoring me, because this: > [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PT50xxUd,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T18:34:25.273+0000) > > There is a major difference in meta between high elo and competitive play where everyone is on the same page and constantly talking as a team. Apparently blew over your head. Competitive play = people practicing together and actually working on team comps that can function, high elo = individuals playing with a random set of people, all with the same goal of winning, tahm kench is used in high elo solo queue.
And now you're editing your comments to try and change what my replies look like, lmao good job buddy.
: I've never seen a Spellthiefs supp take aftershock
My bad, I misunderstood the thread, but he point still stands. Aftershock should be used by supports and bruisers to be able to reliably start a fight and set up a combo, not as a crutch for "extra stats".
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RespectfuIRobbie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vvTmT1rX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-08T18:24:44.450+0000) > > What annoys me the most is that Mage supports like Lux and Zyra can LITERALLY solo the entire lane even if the ADC is complete braindead. > > More often than not I've seen a god awful ADC get through the laning phase just because a mage support *existed* in their lane, allowing them to escape every mistake they'd commit while out damaging me and my adc every time because AP items are ~~broken garbage~~ very reliable. Thats literally the job of any support. Every ADC is an inting monkey, and its our job to make sure the enemy's adc ints harder.
You just proved my point further. The job of the support is to KEEP THE ADC ALIVE, not carry the entire lane and outdamage the enemy, you're a helper, not a carry. The adc should be doing the stomping with the help of the support, not the opposite.
: LCK / tournaments are competitive / esports and not solo queue/high elo, try again. Tahm kench is used in high elo solo/duo queue... There is a major difference in meta between high elo and competitive play where everyone is on the same page and constantly talking as a team.
Did this man just say Tournaments aren't for high ELO players Yikes
: Thats not the point he made. You missed it and addressed something completely different.
: promotion vs demotion aka the perpetual grind
In my opinion losing a series shouldn't remove LP and just leave you at 100, since most of the time the LP I lose after failing a series doesn't allow me to go back into one with a single win.
: Meanwhile at high elo tahm kench is also used as a toplaner.
Really? Because I haven't seen Tahm Kench toplaners be used in LCK and any other Tournaments for that matter. I'm open to be proved wrong, but I can only think oh SKT's tahm kench botlane plays
: So I think Aftershock should be the way it is now only if you buy a support item, maybe like alter the base keystone for a tank and have it like "Tank: Aftershock, when you upgrade to a T2 support item, get Engage: Aftershock" This is because a tank top or jungle doesn't want a rune balanced for supports and supports don't want a rune balanced for laners. This rune should be king on Malphite, but it's a massive cooldown and lasts for a very short time. While that makes it good for engage tank supports, it sucks for a tank laner that has to CS, the keystone offers nothing in top lane for Maokai because it just doesn't last very long and allows his laners to then extend the fight while aftershock is on a huge cooldown. They're forced to take grasp and if you go into melee of most champions as a tank right now, that grasp will do 0 damage and you'll get chunked I don't know what "Tank: Aftershock" would be like (It'd probably have a cooler name) but it'd have to be better for laners that intend to cs as a melee tank
Thats dumb since aftershock is very reliable and almost crucial to several non-support champions. It's made to help you engage in a fight and build up combos, but unfortunately no-life mage supports take it because they can't afford to properly play the game (avoiding damage)
Saezio (EUNE)
: make it 50%, 30% or even 20% then, whichever makes sense. I said it "maybe not double but another multiplier" Anything to make it a tank-only rune
Thing is you can't make a "Tank Only" rune since it would apply to all types of CC, the way to make it only viable for tanks would be to have some sort of damage reduction while attacking champions from close range or while close to enemies, like Gargoyle's Stone Plate {{item:3193}} has
: > [{quoted}](name=RespectfuIRobbie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PT50xxUd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-08T18:20:41.692+0000) > > He's a support champion period. > > His mechanics just so happen to allow him to do better toplane than he can do in support role, they even NERFED his support stats for no reason, which encouraged Tahm Top even further. > He was originally designed to be mainly a toplaner that can support, hes a juggernaut / warden in that order and riot`s intentions with last few patches were clearly to force him into toplane. He also used to be a part of the devourer jungle meta where he would farm jungle all game to get sated devourer, riot didn't have any explicit intentions of getting him out of jungle, they just disliked the devourer meta in general and replaced the item with rageblade.
Meanwhile at high ELO Tahm Kench is used and abused as a support
: I know it's so hard to get honor progress... but you get a crapton of key fragments XD
2? You get at least 2 fragments every week with those "honor rewards" you get at random while honor progress takes 2-3 weeks
Saezio (EUNE)
: They really need to make aftershock be a tank-only choice. Idk, make it scale with base stats for the first 10 mins maybe. Like "After CCing an enemy champion you double your base Armor and MR for X seconds for the first 10 mins" something like that, maybe not double but another multiplier, maybe it could even scale off of base health. And then after 10 mins it changes to how it is now.
Thats such a shitty suggestion. "Double armor and mr" would just make any solo laner and mage even more OP during laning phase since they could just tank through all the damage for those X seconds.
: Who would win: a selection of champions specifically designed for the support role
What annoys me the most is that Mage supports like Lux and Zyra can LITERALLY solo the entire lane even if the ADC is complete braindead. More often than not I've seen a god awful ADC get through the laning phase just because a mage support *existed* in their lane, allowing them to escape every mistake they'd commit while out damaging me and my adc every time because AP items are ~~broken garbage~~ very reliable.
: Even I think tahm kench needs to be looked at...
He's a support champion period. His mechanics just so happen to allow him to do better toplane than he can do in support role, they even NERFED his support stats for no reason, which encouraged Tahm Top even further. They need to get rid of his insane damage and duel ability and focus more on allowing him to reliably peel an ADC, not just 1v2ing whoever dares even come in range to his Q while tanking all damage with tank items + his E ps: funny how pyke did better in other lanes and they instantly gutted his stats to make him a support while Tahm Kench gets top "buffs"
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: Do these same players come here to post when they are dumpstered and singlehandedly lose the game for their team? no Also, people always look for a reason they can't climb that isn't simply because they aren't good enough. There are countless unranked to challenger series from tons of content creators. I never saw one of them struggle because "Riot force 50% winrate". Forced 50% is a myth.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JJArFhdm,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T11:27:34.654+0000) > > Do these same players come here to post when they are dumpstered and singlehandedly lose the game for their team? no > > Also, people always look for a reason they can't climb that isn't simply because they aren't good enough. > > There are countless unranked to challenger series from tons of content creators. I never saw one of them struggle because "Riot force 50% winrate". > > Forced 50% is a myth. Then explain why I'm being matched up with monkeys? On the other hand I've seen several important league figures complain about ranked being broken and seen them play with absolute apes on their team. Not sure what content you're watching.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Yeah Riot hate you specifically. xD
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JJArFhdm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-27T11:12:25.377+0000) > > Yeah Riot hate you specifically. xD Not specifically, but a lot of people think the matchmaker likes to put higher winrate players with "Please boost me" players
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RespectfuIRobbie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JJArFhdm,comment-id=00010000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T11:05:49.626+0000) > > Maybe if you look at my allies score, you'll notice not everyone was doing great. > > But that's beside the point. > I always kept trying my best and didn't tilt my team. > Meanwhile the others are tilting everyone around them and committing the most blatant mistakes not even a Bronze player would commit., I don't understand why you're trying to reverse guilt me into "HAHA you sucked this one game so you DESERVE to lose" when my point is that I'm being put against players that refuse to win. I'm not trying to reverse guilt you, I'm saying try to be reasonable. First off, how is Riot supposed to know if someone is going to feed that game or do poorly? Second, these players are low elo for a reason, I'm not saying that we should be ok with flaming, but we all fuck up. Clear inters and feeders, fuck em, but how it is fair to say that they just gave up?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JJArFhdm,comment-id=000100000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T11:09:48.475+0000) > > I'm not trying to reverse guilt you, I'm saying try to be reasonable. First off, how is Riot supposed to know if someone is going to feed that game or do poorly? Second, these players are low elo for a reason, I'm not saying that we should be ok with flaming, but we all fuck up. Clear inters and feeders, fuck em, but how it is fair to say that they just gave up? If you red my chat logs you'd see how clearly these people are losing the game on purpose.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RespectfuIRobbie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JJArFhdm,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T11:00:39.316+0000) > > You really don't see what I just typed? > > I know everyone is entitled to mistakes. > > What you're NOT entitled to is THROWING the game after making your OWN mistakes, not trying to comeback, ruining it for your team and ultimately losing us the game. And when you had that negative score, and you were the cause of a game's loss, do you think that maybe your allies felt the same about you?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JJArFhdm,comment-id=0001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T11:03:23.302+0000) > > And when you had that negative score, and you were the cause of a game's loss, do you think that maybe your allies felt the same about you? Maybe if you look at my allies score, you'll notice not everyone was doing great. But that's beside the point. I always kept trying my best and didn't tilt my team. Meanwhile the others are tilting everyone around them and committing the most blatant mistakes not even a Bronze player would commit., I don't understand why you're trying to reverse guilt me into "HAHA you sucked this one game so you DESERVE to lose" when my point is that I'm being put against players that refuse to win.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RespectfuIRobbie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JJArFhdm,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-27T10:56:44.684+0000) > > And by that you mean? > > Everyone has a shitty matchup or commits mistakes, it happens. > Thing is > Everyone is having shitty matchups and comitting mistakes on EVERY game I'm playing, which just feels bull. > I don't mind if people commit mistakes and try to come back, I always try to come back when I lose my lane and usually succeed, the problem is when people commit their OWN mistakes, proceed to blame the next and start a huge fight that ends up losing us the game, whilst I'm the only one trying to keep order and trying to help us win. > > It just feels like these people are programmed to lose me the game on purpose. You really don't see the irony in what you just said do you?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JJArFhdm,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-27T10:59:28.267+0000) > > You really don't see the irony in what you just said do you? You really don't see what I just typed? I know everyone is entitled to mistakes. What you're NOT entitled to is THROWING the game after making your OWN mistakes, not trying to comeback, ruining it for your team and ultimately losing us the game. I understand that not everyone has good games but when I'm being put with Toxic players that don't want to win and don't try their best, it just feels unfair that I'm the only one trying to win.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RespectfuIRobbie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JJArFhdm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-27T10:48:34.528+0000) > > I don't go 1/7, that's the thing. > Im usually the one trying the hardest and I have no problem admitting that I get outplayed since im not the most skilled, but literally every game the team will start flaming eachother whilst im trying to tell them to calm down, leading us to a loss. I mean, there is a game where you are 0/7 with Naut, also games where you have gone 1/7 with Jhin and 1/6 with Shaco.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JJArFhdm,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T10:50:00.556+0000) > > I mean, there is a game where you are 0/7 with Naut, also games where you have gone 1/7 with Jhin and 1/6 with Shaco. And by that you mean? Everyone has a shitty matchup or commits mistakes, it happens. Thing is Everyone is having shitty matchups and comitting mistakes on EVERY game I'm playing, which just feels bull. I don't mind if people commit mistakes and try to come back, I always try to come back when I lose my lane and usually succeed, the problem is when people commit their OWN mistakes, proceed to blame the next and start a huge fight that ends up losing us the game, whilst I'm the only one trying to keep order and trying to help us win. It just feels like these people are programmed to lose me the game on purpose.
Jamaree (NA)
: Question, when you are the one who goes 1/7, what is your excuse?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JJArFhdm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-27T10:32:16.160+0000) > > Question, when you are the one who goes 1/7, what is your excuse? I don't go 1/7, that's the thing. Im usually the one trying the hardest and I have no problem admitting that I get outplayed since im not the most skilled, but literally every game the team will start flaming eachother whilst im trying to tell them to calm down, leading us to a loss.
Rioter Comments
: Fun Fact: Vayne Is the only champion in LoL with no AoE abilities whatsoever
Vayne's AOE ability is to instantly kill everything in front of her, wym?
: done taking ranked seriously.
Same here, win lane lose game. Bot Lane is the main issue for me, by 15 minutes I'll have a 0/10 Botlane roaming onto my lane and basically freezing the game and securing me a loss. Jungler AFKs in the bushes near red at start and gets 4 manned and gives first blood, never comes Toplane (what I've been playing) and leaves me to get towerdived the entire game.
: Riot doesnt care about players
They'd rather permanently ban you for calling someone "r%%%%%ed" than putting all the idiots who intentionally lose you games into a loser queue so that you don't meet them. You should be matched with people that have as much WR / stats as you do other than "This player won games so we'll put him with idiots who need carrying until he gets deranked and we let him win another couple games again".
5050BS (NA)
: Riot thinks Im a smurf because Im placed vs smurfs teams and everyone on my team just int. Im not a smurf but Riots Match Making shit code thinks I am else why would it put these teams together thinking they are a good 50/50 match.
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y83ZfKAm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-20T09:31:21.413+0000) > > Riot thinks Im a smurf because Im placed vs smurfs teams and everyone on my team just int. > > Im not a smurf but Riots Match Making shit code thinks I am else why would it put these teams together thinking they are a good 50/50 match. I can't win 4 games in a row trying my best in my promos that Riot instantly places me on teams that need to be carried thinking I'm Faker or some type of bullshit, which just leads to me getting deranked anyway
: Being [[PURPOSELY]] put into LOSING TEAMS
: Being [[PURPOSELY]] put into LOSING TEAMS
Another Loss, thanks riot! 5 in a row
Rioter Comments
: Daily reminder that better jungler wins
Are you sure you don't want more Anime skins?
: Playing against Ziggs, Lux, or Xerath on ARAM every other game is what I live for
I always get some weird shit I never play and have to beg for a trade / reroll to get a champion I'm comfortable with
: Riot's Banning System is Way Too Strict and Unrealistic
I agree, though arguing comes naturally when someone messes up or just screws you on purpose, there's some stages of arguing where 0 reasoning is involved and people just throw insults at eachother, which they should punish since it's annoying and disrespectful. But calling people out on their mistakes shouldn't be seen as an offense, everyone can lose their cool and as long as you're not being cruel and just slapping horrible insults you should be fine.
: Why were finishers removed?
At first not many people had finishers because some didn't know you could farm the "win 1 game of SR / 2 games of HA" for mission progress. Now basically everyone had a finisher which made the game really loud whenever a team fight happened. But that's just my theory. Probably bugged or they didn't find it appropriate anymore
: > [{quoted}](name=Halocowboy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cM5uLl5J,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-05T11:37:31.801+0000) > > You just can't. Renekton stuns you into half your hp (or oneshots you depending on if he has 5 more cs or not) just permaban renekton until he sees some heavy nerfs. > > Even riven and Fiora feel more playable and actually counterable if you play something safer like Vladimir, Nasus, Urgot, Aatrox. > Bruiser "melee only" champions don't feel very worth it in Top Lane right now. *Renekton stuns you into half your hp, riven [...] feel more playable and actually counterable* Lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cM5uLl5J,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-05T12:13:47.604+0000) > > *Renekton stuns you into half your hp, riven [...] feel more playable and actually counterable* > Lmao. As someone who has a deathly hate of Riven, I'd rather go against one than a Renekton
: How am I supposed to play against Renekton with Garen?
You just can't. Renekton stuns you into half your hp (or oneshots you depending on if he has 5 more cs or not) just permaban renekton until he sees some heavy nerfs. Even riven and Fiora feel more playable and actually counterable if you play something safer like Vladimir, Nasus, Urgot, Aatrox. Bruiser "melee only" champions don't feel very worth it in Top Lane right now.
: I got banned for my summoner name :(
Rioter Comments
: Sometimes you lose games, it happens.
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lp0Ip2ce,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-19T18:58:04.911+0000) > > Sometimes you lose games, it happens. I hate losing not because I made mistakes but because the others were just careless and disrespectful to even TRY to win, ruining it for everyone on purpose. It's not fair. I understand when people try their best and still can't beat their enemy, even Faker loses sometimes (I think) but the moment you're losing and mocking other players / your team and just not caring at all really ruins it for everyone else
: Why do I have to play with the Inting Non-English Speaking Premades
This seriously ruins my mood which it shouldn't. No one deserves to play with players like these who go off without being punished for trolling, griefing and Inting, while the ones who have to put up with it get banned for going AFK
Rioter Comments
Show more

Stone0cean

Level 224 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion