: Oh boy. I still truly love your passion, but I just have to say: I believe your writing could profit a lot from a bit of formatting and focusing on the essentials. I realize this might come across as rude, but as I just saw that your answer was 5 times the length of mine, I had to bring it up. (It's a lesson I repeatedly had to learn too). > Like for example Q who could be able to deal dmg but also defend. But that what i have done in her support kit. That's exactly what I mean. A Q that deals damage, but heals when mantrad and an E that shields, but deals damage when mantrad. Having both, an offensive and defensive part to an ability does grant you flexibility, at cost of raw power, and the rare occasion of gaining both effects if you can spot the right place and time, representing Karma's wisdom in your own playstyle. Simply having a damage and a protection spell doesn't count for me, because basically any support has that. Senna's Q is true duality, Lulu's E is a weak duality, Sona has none. > Btw i would even talk about a triality. Offense-Defense and Utilitary. Karma base kit offers a Triality beetween protecting, damaging and defending. Usually supports either focus on defense&CC or damage&CC, so I believe she could grab that unique niche of damage&defense. This is also historically grounded in her pre-rework state and her still rather bad CC. > My rework add something better. Now Karma can use whatever spells enpowered with Mantra no matter the build she has. As with speech, I believe there is elegance in precision. Only including what's necessary highlights what's important. That's why I dislike catering to Jungle or AD Karma. Quite frankly I would probably adore your rework a hell of a lot more, if it made you decide between mage and support Karma. Most certainly I would prefer it over current Karma (simply because of its depth), but... then there's still the issue with creating a 4th Karma. One of the glaring issues I see with your idea. And honestly my most successful rework (300 upvotes) struggles with too, so it's not like I solved that myself. Working on it tho! > You can't make Karma dealing tons of dmg with tons of utility with defensives abilities. It's what Riot made with this new Karma and it's failed. Karma need to choose a playstyle You keep saying that, so I thought I need to bring this up: Karma's utility lies mostly in her defensive qualities. But it's in her spells and not inate, so she falls quickly if caught. Besides, Karma worked great between 3.5 and 5.10, which was already "new" Karma, but had the duality still on her RW (damage&heal) and RE (damage&shield). She has only started being a problem/failure afterward Ricklessabandon removed it... > You can't say "hey i'm going support, i want supports abilities but i also want to deal same dmg as Mage Karma". Well, that's impossible anyways, because you won't grab the same items. Which I believe is the decision making that's already present and should suffice (and something I wanna focus on instead of kayne-y-fying her). Contrary to current Karma, that appears to be continuously forced into becoming a shieldmachine lategame, and your harsher approach, I believe the decision becomes more interesting on a case-by-case basis. Even if support Karma deals _less_ damage, she should still be able to keep her damage identity upright throughout the game. > Old players of Karma didn't played Karma tank. They played either Mid or support. Not true. Her most common lane before her rework was toplane, where she played like a mage bruiser (like Vlad, Rumble, Swain). What is true that they didn't build true tank items, like some do today. Which I think is abhorrent and a reason why I disagree with you catering to them. Additionally, most "tank" players I asked would be happy with Karma becoming a functional battlemage/mage bruiser again.
Ok i see that you don't like Tank Karma but i really like it and i will miss her if they change her. If they change Karma into a pure AP support with big improvements, maybe i won't miss it but this rework has to be good then. Anyways i just want somes changes on Karma like most of her players. But riot does nothing. We don't run out of idea. They simply don't want to do it.
5050BS (NA)
: Iv seen the Q thing too. I expect its that Its because she does not have an Element when you Q minions. But it very well be bugged too. Iv been playing her in normals (wanting to expand my AD mid list that is not Zed or Talon). Iv done well but its only vs Silver/Gold players. My issues Iv found are that Stone is the the Only Element you can get anywhere so the other two should be buffed (because they are harder to get) The Stealth should zone should last like Akali Shroud, letting you attack and restealth The Stun should be 1.5s from her Water Q I find her W and E Mobility is very good. I dodge a lot of spells with them and Mana is an issue so I have to get Triforce. Her Damage out side of Ult is lacking. Riot should lower the Ult damage and moves some of it to base Q damage.
Yeah i agree with that. Move a bit of power from ulti to Q would be a good thing.
: Don't forget Zhonyas, got to love it when that tanky as heck Vlad pops his second immunity to heal up some more.
We need Zhonia for squishies champs. But i agree, a zhonia on Vlad or Ryze is horrible.
: A small correction. In no world vladimir is more tanky than camille. At lvl 1 camille has higher base stats. This persists throughout all lvls. With the exception at lvl 6 where vlad gains a bit more hp per lvl than camille. But other than that camille has higher base stats. And vlad WONT take the place of a darius or a tank. He isnt meant to be on the frontline. He will be blow (or be forced to use his defensive shit which have a noticable cd).
?? So Vladimir don't gain HP from his passive by building AP or he don't gain AP by building health ? He is staying at base HP all the game ? Sorry i didn't know... Vladimir is way tankier than Camille. Tell me why the Vlad always have 3000-4000 HP when with Camille i'm struggling to have 2500 Hp at least. Vlad can hard poke Camille and free regen with no mana cost. Camille build don't give as much as HP as Vlad. Trinity is expensive and only give 300 HP. I have to farm while being poked and Vladimir can farm easily and get more PO than me. Vlad may not be a frontliner but he could do it. He would be a better frontliner than Camille. He is dam tanky with his stupid regen. I don't see what the point of picking Darius when you have Vlad who can do the same job but in ranged.
Tegash (NA)
: @Karma Mains, Is There Any Merit to This Kit Idea?
I wish i could have likes from those bots lol. I made a topic 2 days ago and nobody seems like to care about : https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/Za4iu0ya-hey-everyone-i-found-a-way-to-conciliate-all-the-differents-playstyles-on-karma **Anyways i'm going to comment : ** **Her passive :** Ok so it's a small substain to reward Karma if she land Mantra abilities. I like it but 2 + (2% AP) of her missing health seems like low. **Her Q : ** So it's like a Graves ultimate now ? You have the first blast + a second one behind the target in a cone. And under ulti, the circle will appears at the same place as the cone. I think it's too strong because it's would be too easy to hit this spell. I hit a minion but don't worry, i have a cone that can deal dmg behind target. Also how are you going to place the circle if you want to heal dmg to the target ? Imagine that there is no minions, you hit your Q on the enemy champ but the circle will appears behind him. So you need your enemy to walk in the circle to get him damaged ? So Karma would be good at chasing with her RQ because they will walk on the circle to escape from her but if they want to reach her, then the circle is not useful. Why not, but i think you need to nerf the cone dmg or indicate the range of the cone behind the target. **Her W :** I like the enemy tether but your ally tether is dangerous ! Karma takes damage so it's mean she can be killed by the tether ? If her ally take a lof of dmg and redirect it on Karma, then will she dies ? Or is there a limit ? For example the dmg is not redirected if Karma falls behind 20% of her max HP or something like that. I like the Mantra W. **Her E :** Why not ? Actually i like it. Maybe a little bit too strong. **Her R :** Ok you moved passive to the ulti passive. Yeah ok it's fine. Why not ? I like your rework but i feel like there something missing. Maybe Karma tank is missing :(. Why not make a HP ratio on the passive ? So we can build her tank because she will have her heal again.
Bevdog101 (OCE)
: Will Twitch ADC be viable this season?
I don't like Twitch, he is a horrible disgusting champ. Especially when he is played in jungle. Who tought giving a long stealth with an OP ulti like he has what a good idea ? Twitch ultimate is horrible and bad designed. I don't have problem to see him again in bot but pls, change his ultimate and make something less OP.
5050BS (NA)
: Why is Qiyana so bad?
Because her dmg sucks, it's all depend on ultimate. Her base spells are horrible. The ratios are low. Most of the time my biggest struggle with her is that if i'm not 4/0 at 10 min, i become useless because i'm lacking of dmg. Yes she has a stealth but it's not Shaco stealth, the zone is small. Mobility... I mean Zed with his shadows + ulti can travel more range than Qiyana with her E + W. She has mobility but stop acting like she is more busted than Talon, Zed, Akali or Diana. It's a 1s stun on her Q nothing OP... Yeah, her ulti is broken. That why she is OP and bad at the same time. Everything is on the ulti. Her base spells don't have good dmg so she needs to have this busted ulti to be reliable and even with it, she struggle to have a good win rate. Her ulti is most of the time predictible unless you fight in jungle. Her ulti is way too much playmaker. For winning a teamfight you must flash E and press R on the wall while bumping your enemies in the wall and pray that they don't flash or something. If you do it, it's a free win. If you fail, you are useless. I really hate this ultimate, i struggle so much to place it, especially in lanes. Her W is useless when you approach the bases. You can only use stone element. Bush and River are hard to grab. So basically Qiyana is an assassin that must fight in jungle. Also her Q is strange. Sometimes it's will go trought minions, sometimes it's blocked by them... Her ulti bumping range is strange... Her W is strange too. it's took me a while to realize you must use it on walls to have stone elements and not on the floor. And sometimes i still can grab the wrong element. Especially in the River. I want to do stone element, i'm clicking on the wall but it's give me river element again... **Her strenghts are : ** Impossible to dogde spells, especially EQ combo. Busted ultimate if you can place it. Her stone element execute. **Her weaknesses are : ** Useless ultimate if you can't place it and useless champ because she relies too much on it. Base spells lack of dmg. Spells aren't well explained or bugged. I don't understand why sometimes my Q can go trought minions and sometimes not, i don't understand why sometimes my W don't put me stone element in river even if i focused the wall. I don't undestand why the enemies are not correctly bumped by my ulti. Sometimes they stop only at the middle of the visual indicator... She is hard to play correctly, that why her win rate is low. I struggle to use properly the half of my spells even tought i have make like 30 games with her. She has a good potential but it's too hard to exploit it.
AhernfVy (NA)
: Too many champions have the counterplay of "just don't be that champion vs them" now
Counterpicks always have been a problem. When a champ kit make another one useless, then you start the game with a huge disadvantage because you can't exploit your champ. For example : Irelia vs Poppy. There nothing you can do. Poppy W make entire Irelia kit useless and not a single item help vs this situation. Squishies melee champ vs {{champion:8}} or {{champion:13}}... Impossible to lane vs, and even farming is hard. {{champion:17}} isn't the biggest problem. Teemo is squishy. I have beaten him with {{champion:5}}. For me the problem is {{champion:8}} {{champion:13}} who have more HP than you, deal insane dmg and who are super safe + who can poke you easily too. Teemo is a joke when you compare to them. Have you ever played {{champion:164}} vs {{champion:8}} ? Impossible matchup. If i try to engage, Vlad put his W and escape while slowing me and dealing dmg with his E. Then he regens his HP even if i buy {{item:3123}}. + Camille is squishy and seing a ranged Vlad being tankier than me is horrible. {{champion:37}} vs {{champion:89}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:555}} . Except playing undertower, there nothing you can do. You can even get towerdived. {{champion:67}} top may be annoying but in most case, she is useless, let me explain why : Vayne is squishy. She is not Vladimir with his 3000 HP pool and 500 AP with healing. If you engage her with your jungler, she is dead. You even have tanks like {{champion:54}} who can engage her easily with their ulti. Picking Vayne top mean that the enemy team is likely to have no tanks or no frontline. Vladimir can be frontline. With all the Hp and dmg he has, there is no problem for him to be in front of his team. But Vayne ? She can't. And if her team lack of tankiness, they will lose on composition. It's the same thing with Teemo. Teemo is squishy. If you pick him, you must be 100% sure you will delete your opponent because you lose on team compo. Teemo has nothing to teamfight correctly. {{champion:85}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:10}} are the biggest problem in top lane. More than Teemo and Vayne. Ryze and Vlad are tanky, deal big dmg, can regen, can poke and they have a decent teamfighting. Kennen may not be tanky but compared to Teemo, a flash Kennen ulti with protobelt is a winning teamfight. And Kayle ulti is OP. I've never seen such an OP ulti as Kayle. 3s immunity to dmg + big zone dmg. Paired with any champs who can engage, this ulti is a massive "free win". Couterpicks are more problematic now because there is no more defense options. Laning vs Vlad as squishy melee ? What can you do ? You can try to go magic resist but you will lose dmg or you won't have armor to tank the adc... While Vladimir only build {{item:3065}} {{item:3089}} and AP items and he gets 4000 HP with a lot of AP. + He has no mana cost! Because you have less defensive options, you must recall more often and turrets give golds with plates. So your opponents win on the pick and not on the plays. He win because he picked a strong champ that counter mine, i'm forced to recall and he can free attack my turrets and free farm to gain gold. And now with Drakes pressure, Top lane isn't interessing if you don't have a good matchup.
: Let me say that I admire your passion and creativity. However, I don't think this is the way forward. Mostly, because old Karma players enjoyed Karma's _duality_ which means having the option to either deal damage or protect, but not choose when buying items, but rather in any given situation itself. Riot is very hesitant of creating a 4th Karma fanbase, which this most likely would create The other three being 1) Old duality Karma 2) New shieldbomb Karma 3) Lanebully into Shieldsupport Karma A transformation Karma would most likely not appeal to those who came before. Some people enjoyed "supporting" while also dealing damage, some like being a mage while also having options to save allies. Constant decision making is, what I believe, makes Karma fun, not having the choice once at the start of the game.
Thanks you very much for your answer ^^. I will give you my point of view : > Mostly, because old Karma players enjoyed Karma's duality which means having the option to either deal damage or protect, but not choose when buying items, but rather in any given situation itself. I disagree with you on this point. Karma has a duality in the rework i made. Even her base kit has a duality. Karma can deal dmg with her Q, she can protect with her E and she can CC with her W. Basically the base kit allows Karma to deal dmg and protect so i don't see what you mean by duality because for me, Karma already has a duality. The only problem is that it's not well exploited but otherwise i see her duality. Maybe you are talking about a spells duality. Like for example Q who could be able to deal dmg but also defend. But that what i have done in her support kit. In her support version and tank, Q deal dmg but also heal. And Karma is able to choose wich spells is the best for a situation. In her Mage version, her shield deals dmg. Karma can deal dmg and protect. But i have to make differences beetween playstyles. If mage is better for dealing dmg, then support must be better for supporting, shielding etc... But in every playstyles, i see a duality. Btw i would even talk about a triality. Offense-Defense and Utilitary. Karma base kit offers a Triality beetween protecting, damaging and defending. The only different thing, is that this duality/triality is not balanced. Mage Karma can protect and deal dmg. But she deals more dmg than she protect and i find it normal because she is a mage and not a support. So mage Karma focus more on her "offensive part", then "utilitary" and defense come last. Tank Karma can poke, tank, give shields but she deals less dmg. She is focused on defense and utilitary. Defense is the main point, utilitary come second and then damage. Support Karma is very useful and add a lot to her team. Utilitary is the main point, then damage and defense are on the same levels. AD Karma is focused on damage, DPS and then utilitary and last is defense. And Jungle is Mage/Tank/Support/AD Karma but with a jungle item and a smite. But in every playstyles, you have this Triality. You only have a more pronounced side. My rework add something better. Now Karma can use whatever spells enpowered with Mantra no matter the build she has. Current Karma will use RQ for Mage, RW for Tank and RE for support. Here, Karma can use all of her spells according to her playstyles which is better for me. > A transformation Karma would most likely not appeal to those who came before. Some people enjoyed "supporting" while also dealing damage, some like being a mage while also having options to save allies. Constant decision making is, what I believe, makes Karma fun, not having the choice once at the start of the game. Support Karma also have dmg. Maybe not as high as before but let's be honest : You can't make Karma dealing tons of dmg with tons of utility with defensives abilities. It's what Riot made with this new Karma and it's failed. Karma need to choose a playstyle. And the abilities are changing depending on the playstyle. But she can do dmg while being a support. She will only do less dmg than Mage Karma and i find it normal. Also you can support with Karma mage. But you won't be as effective as support Karma. You have constant desicion making because of Mantra. It's you who decide which moment you use RQ, RW or RE. Now, you need to choose a path. You can't say "hey i'm going support, i want supports abilities but i also want to deal same dmg as Mage Karma". But nothing prevent you from playing Mage Karma as support. You can go bot, you buy a supp item and you make a pure mage item as second item and your Karma will be Mage Karma. You will play "support" but with mage Karma. Same thing happends on mid lane. If you don't want to go full AP and you want to support, you can build supports items and Karma will have her support gameplay. You can't have your cake and eat it. You need to choose. I understand what you want. You would like to be able to support with mage Karma but you can do it. You will only be less effective than a normal support Karma. You can also go tank Karma and play as support on bot lane. You have the choice. But you can't say "ok i want to be tanky but also i want to deal big dmg and i would like to shield my entire team and heal people on my Q". If you want to change playstyle in a game, you can do it by selling your items and buy another ones. But once you have a build, you can't change your playstyle in a fight. You can focus on an aspect (defensive, offensive or utilitary) but you can't do the 3 with the same effectiveness. Karma can choose the role she wants, her playstyle, when she uses mantra... I think versatility is the best way to make everyone happy about it. Old players of Karma didn't played Karma tank. They played either Mid or support. Mage Karma has the shield bomb and support one has the ally tether. They can't have both shieldbomb and ally tether but i don't think it's a big problem. I'm sure they will be happy to see the shieldbomb back. What the utility of tethering allies in Mage Karma ? It's don't fit the playstyle. In the support one, i prefer keep the ally tether because it's make more sense but i removed the bombshield and keep the many shields because it's fit more the support gameplay. But if i replace it with a shieldbomb, current Karma players won't be happy. I like the many shields option. The idea would be to distinguish the playstyles and the roles. If Mage Karma has same abilities as Support, then it's worthless to make many playstyles. I think we should change the spells effects, numbers depending on the build. And also, it's will help a lot to balance Karma. Because you can't balance the current one. But this Karma, you can. She has strenghts and weaknesses.
: What Do YOU Want Karma to Become?
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/fr/c/gameplay-balance/Za4iu0ya-hey-everyone-i-found-a-way-to-conciliate-all-the-differents-playstyles-on-karma I'm going to post this here for anyone who is interested. I think listen to everyone is possible. We just need to be creative.
: I appreciate the detail you've put into this iteration! It's true that Karma really does have a fractured fanbase, and the idea of being able to be the ultimate flex-pick is a cool concept! As ironic as it sounds, I think the only problem with this is the inflexibility of item choice. Let's say you're building AP, so you have those benefits, but the enemy team is AD heavy. You already have Zhonyas, which I believe is the only AP item that has armor. Would you lose your AP stats by buying an armor or "tanky" item, or would you just not be able to purchase those items?
Not it's will depend on the numbers of "tank" or "AP items" you have. Boots would also count. If you have more AP items than tanks or supp item, it's Karma mage. The only problem would be if you try to buy {{item:3089}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3025}} because you have as much AP items as tanks items. In this case, we could have 2 possibilies : 1) Or the boots doesn't count and Karma is considered as a Mage (3 ap items vs 2 tanks items). She keeps her AP ratios and she don't have the tank playstyle. 2) Or her playstyle is determined by the first set of items she bought. For example, if Karma had more AP items before finishing her build, she would be AP. If she had 3 tanks items an decided to build 3 AP items, she will still be tanky Karma. And by the way, Zhonia would be considered as a AP tank item. AP Karma would be able to buy it without changing her playstyle and Tank Karma would also be able to buy it without changing her playstyle. I would say it's an Hybrid item that can be in differents playstyles. Support Karma could also buy a Zhonia without change of playstyle. But AD Karma would not benefit from it. But it's would not be good to build Karma like this because she can only have 1 playstyle per build. She can't be a mage and a tank. You saw in the description that she don't have AP ratios in her tank form. {{item:3089}} would be useless on a tank Karma, she would not gain dmg from this item. Same thing goes for the AP mage Karma, she would lose dmg by trying to build tanky and she can't heal. AP Karma don't have the RW heal. I think i fixed the items with the playstyles. The ratios are made for a playstyle. If you go AP, you must buy AP. If you try to build tank items, you will lose a part of the power. Ofc you would be able to buy everthing you want on your Karma but you wouldn't benefit from all the stats so she would not be OP. It's would not be interesting to build wrongs items or trying to mix 2 playstyles. I made this so she is balanced around a playstyle. If AP Karma can be tanky, it's will be a problem. If Support Karma can have same dmg as AP, it's will be a problem. I think we only need to made a list of items like Zhonia who could count as "hybrid item" because it's can be on AP, Tank and Support Karma. But if Karma tried to build a Zhonia as second item, the first item would be {{item:1056}} (mage) {{item:3851}} (support) {{item:1054}} (tank) and depending on the start item, the Zhonia would adapt. Thanks you very much for your answer ^^.
Rioter Comments
Ornn (OCE)
: yeah soz but aatrox sword is darkin sized not human sized aatrox wins this and also trynd sword is bigger then garens and he holds it with 1 hand
Oh yes, true, forgot about Aatrox. Yeah if he isn't an human, she is way taller and bigger and so his sword too.
SansAnime (EUNE)
: Who has the heaviest sword in LOL?
{{champion:92}} has the biggest sword under her ulti. Otherwise, it's {{champion:86}} and his sword is big, especially the one in his underpants. Very bigggg.
: Can we buff Sona's early damage?
Why ? you are playing Sona mid ? She is a support, ofc she won't have a good waveclear. It's not her priority. I would buff her HP because Yuumi does a little the same job but she is safer than Sona.
: Morgana is a very problematic champion
The problem isn't Morgana herself. I think Morgana is a good champion, she one of the only champ that isn't overloaded and her black shield is needed in this meta where one CC and with all the dmg, you can die easily. But ofc, if you play {{champion:89}}, {{champion:412}}, {{champion:111}} against her, you are not going to like it. The problem would be counterplay. Yes Morgana can make the horrible opressive Leona useless and that why we like her. Because what can you really do vs Leona besides staying under turret ? Her combo is a death sentence. Morgana is one of the only supports that can resist to Leona because her black shield make the red hair kit useless since she won't CC anymore. Especially when your adc isn't good. You can't save a bad Jhin or a bad Vayne from a Leona combo with a simple shield. You need to nullify thoses CC. That why i like Morgana. Most of the time, she will be the only support that you can pick to save your adc from these champs who can hard engage your adc. When your adc don't know how to position, how to play safe... Why should i pick {{champion:43}} or {{champion:40}} ? I know it's won't be enough to save him. If i can have a special shield that can save him from any engage, then it's will be easier to not lose the lane. But when she is paired with champs like {{champion:11}} or {{champion:55}}, yes she becomes a problem because she erases the weaknesses of these champs. Yi may be weak but if you can't CC him, you can't beat him. With Morgana shield, he become a monster no matter how much CC your team have. The same thing goes on for Katarina but the only difference would be that Katarina needs skills and is harder to play (sorry for Yi mains but honestly timing Q is not that hard). Also Katarina kit don't allow her to be untargetable like Yi Q. So Yi can dogde a lot of spells before the blackshield stop them. This duo reduce Yi counterplay to "not feed him" and "destroy him in early in his jungle" which isn't simple to do because not feeding a champ that is really fast at killing you while being impossible to CC is almost impossible and destroying him in early mean that your jungler must have a good early champ for stomping him and you also need to have advantages in lanes because if top lane isn't pushed, if mid isn't pushed or if bot isn't pushed, then you can invade Yi but his teammates are likely to react and kill your jungler. I think Morgana depends on the situation. Sometimes she can really be oppressing because yes, being countered by a Morgana isn't fun at all, watching a Yi Morgana combo destroying your team isn't fun too but don't forget that playing vs champs like {{champion:111}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:412}} isn't fun too and nobody likes to be engaged at lvl 3 and die because Leona just landed a E, a Q and a W with her adc barely following her. Nobody likes to be countered to the point of being useless. It's the same thing when you play {{champion:39}} vs {{champion:78}} on top and she can makes the entire Irelia kit useless being blocking a Q reset with her W. Or when you play {{champion:164}} and you lane vs {{champion:8}} who can W your E. Your problem isn't Morgana, it's counterpicks. Some champs beat some others without doing a lot of efforts. Poppy for example. You time your W correctly and Irelia is dead because Irelia is useless if she can't perma dash with her Q. It's doesn't require a lot of skill to do. Morgana is in the same case. You press E on your adc and Leona is useless. Then you CC her with your cage and you walk away... It's doesn't need a lot of efforts. Counterpicks are horrible ofc, but this problem will only grow bigger every years because more champs mean more spells and more spells mean more chances to have something that make a champ useless.
: {{champion:111}} Can pretty much solo your ADC during the laning phase, imagine what happens when he and his ADC are ahead? Literally impossible to survive him. The game has too much damage, everything can 100-0 you with 1 item when you fall behind that is why avoiding deaths is pretty much impossible unless you stay at base.
Yeah Nautilus damage is horrible. I mean sometimes to guy is engaging me and his adc is not even reacting but he still make 50% of my HP bar alone. But i feel like it's the same problem for everything that is tanky or at least, supposed to be tanky. Nautilus has too much dmg. When you compare to Alistar, Bliztcrank or Braum... Nautilus is able to do a big dmg without his adc while the others need their adc to be reactive and following them. {{champion:32}} is builded AP HP. This shiit deals a pretty good dmg while CC your entire team. {{champion:54}} : He was supposed to be a tank, now he turned into an AP assassin. {{champion:31}} : I don't understand this champ, he has 6000 hp, big dmg and his E make % HP dmg. Like he has bump, many slows, silence and a free execute that scale well with his HP and AP. I really don't like Cho'gat, i think he is busted but nobody cares because you have things more busted like {{champion:8}} who can build full AP and still have a big pool of HP or {{champion:13}} who is completely broken right now.
AdamrCc (EUW)
: Matchmaking is actual crap and does not pair people of equal skill. It's as simple as that.
I agree with you on this point. I've seen people playing a new champ with no mastery playing vs another one who had 1 000 000 points on his champ. For example, Thresh mains, everytime i see a Thresh he is like 500 000 or 1 000 000 mastery points when my best champ {{champion:103}} is only at 220 000. But it's not the only problem, sometimes theses players may have a lot of points on their champ but it's don't mean they always play him very good . I already have win somes games vs people who had way more points on their champs but most of the time, you tend to lose because they know their champ well. The snowball effect and the damage is also a problem. When you lose your lane, it's harder to survive than before. Enemies gains gold from your tower, but with the news drakes, now everything tends to be a bot lane problem. The entire game is focused on bot and drakes. Bot is a fiesta, they gank bot with 4 people towerdiving us at 8-10 min of game. It's even worse if they have champs like {{champion:89}} who can tank turrets. Surviving even under your own tower is way harder than it's was in the last seasons.
Rioter Comments
: What's with Irelia right now?
She isn't worth learning... Her kit is the problem, like Akali. They made her entire kit based on reflex. Or you are someone with very high reflex who can press 3 times Q in less than 1s while dashing at low hp minions or you can't play her. Don't watch pro plays of Irelia, it's not realistic at all, nobody is able to play Irelia like that. These guys are pressing E and dashing so fast that you don't know what they are doing. The champ turned into a "press the button the faster" because of pros so Riot balanced Irelia around that. Unless you are Terminator or someone with very very very very good reflexes and with a superbrain, she isn't playable. Or you have a 2nd option : Play vs someone who is very bad and you may win. Also the guy have to be a ranged champ because Irelia can't win vs melee champs. I love Irelia but i don't like to play her because she has turned into a pure "reflex" champ. And if you miss something, you are dead. When you see people dashing 5 times in less than 1,25s because they pressed Q 5 times on low minions, how can you do that ? I can't even do that. I need time to place skillshoots, to aim properly... With Irelia you don't have time, you must do things in "rapidly mode". People don't even use the E range (for example using E then dash on a minion then place the other part of the E). They try to use the E the smallest size because it's faster. Everthing is about rapidity. The W is a physical dmg reduction that can last 3s. But nobody is using this spell to 3s to deal the max dmg. Everyone is like "pressing W for 0,25s to block a big AA or a spell" then dash or attack. I don't like it, it's too mcuh stressful and annoying. This kind of gameplay feel like you don't even have the right to make mistakes. When people can play Nasus, only farm and get stacks and later 3 shooting and you are playing Irelia, i feel bad. But you can't buff her because it's only about reflexes. If you buff her, it's won't change a big thing in Bronze or Silver. But people who are maining her are going to be extremely oppresive because when she is good played, she don't have counters. The only counter to Irelia is to make her weak so she can only fight vs ranged champ and be played correctly by 0,1% of LOL community. That prove how bad her kit is.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
usul1202 (NA)
: Isn't that where she just moans a lot?
usul1202 (NA)
: Who has your favorite death animation?
{{champion:103}} with japanese or korean voice has the best death animation !
: Taric as Snow White (DISNEY STORY FANFIC)
Pff, these people get offended for nothing... Seriously you have no sense of humor.
Rioter Comments
: Worst champ in the game
> [{quoted}](name=jar jarvan binks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gmg6taPu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-17T16:22:34.363+0000) > > Worst champ in the game No, he is played a lot at worlds because he is very strong. With Triumph, your flag is a "free gold and regen" because of free assist, his ultimate is very powerful when used correctly, he is a good diver and it's hard to escape or chase him. He isn't the worst champ, he has been S tier in jungle for what ? 4-5 month already ? With preseason, he has fall to A tier.
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=StormBladeMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gmg6taPu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T14:22:35.537+0000) > > The thing is that he is not played so much. So i'm wasting a ban for J4 when i could ban Ryze, Yasuo, Vladimir, Zed or Malphite. > > But yeah, maybe i should do it. I don't understand why he always win vs me. He must be a sorcerer, casting a spell on my team to make them play bad and lose. well he does have a nice distracting butt just wait until pool party jarvan
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gmg6taPu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T04:53:30.272+0000) > > well he does have a nice distracting butt just wait until pool party jarvan Ewww, actually i find him ugly but it's just my taste. Garen and Jayce are hotter, i'm expecting more a pool party skin for then than J4.
Zac x Me (NA)
: ban him or dodge for -3 LP
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gmg6taPu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T12:57:35.054+0000) > > ban him or dodge for -3 LP The thing is that he is not played so much. So i'm wasting a ban for J4 when i could ban Ryze, Yasuo, Vladimir, Zed or Malphite. But yeah, maybe i should do it. I don't understand why he always win vs me. He must be a sorcerer, casting a spell on my team to make them play bad and lose.
: you cry over Jarvan when you play caitlyn top ? lets see a champ who has multiple forms of engagement, % hp damage ,armor shred and cc vs a squishy adc top laner. who is gonna win ? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gmg6taPu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-17T13:36:35.492+0000) > > you cry over Jarvan when you play caitlyn top ? > > lets see a champ who has multiple forms of engagement, % hp damage ,armor shred and cc vs a squishy adc top laner. > > who is gonna win ? > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Do you understand english or ? You read all the post or only one sentence ? First i don't cry about J4. I'm just saying facts. Second i don't play Caitlyn top everytime there is a J4 on enemy team. It's was only one game when i was playing cait top. Usually i play Fiora, Irelia, Shen... Pls read before comment
Rioter Comments
: I feel the issue with yours is that he would jsut be played as a crit/attack speed carry. He would be infinitely be able to stick onto squishy enemies and deal high crit damage to them. Heres my one: I did do it kinda quickly so its the concept more than the numbers. It will be a melee on-hit attacker (hopefully) who has fast attack speed and movement speed. Passive: Keep up! When auto-attacking a target, this champion will flip over them to land behind them, opposite to where they originally attacked from. This has a 2/1/0 second cd. (The flip will take time equal to the cooldown between auto attacks Q: Fastest Out There. Cd = 7 Seconds Blinks in a direction equal to 1 second of movement, then dashes back a slightly longer distance. they hit an enemy, deal damage equal to 90% of ms and stop. If the damage is blocked by a shield, the cooldown is reduced by the duration left on the shield. W:Agility Passive: each 1% bonus attack speed also gives 0.1/0.2/-0.3/0.4//0.5% bonus movement speed. Active:Blink to an enemy, then attack them (1% of total ms, rounded down) times over 2 seconds. After each attack, the champion will jump to a location 90 degrees clockwise and attack blink again. Each attack does 30/40/50/60/70 damage + 10% ap and applied on hit effects. E: (Part 1) Now you see ME: Blink to an enemy, giving them reduced vision (like graves smokescreen) but true sigh of you and being invisible to all other enemies for 2 seconds and dealing 90/110/130/150/170 damage + 20% movespeed. Instead of going on cooldown, this becomes Now you dont (Part 2) Now you dont: Blink to an ally unit (champion/ward/minion/thresh lanturn/ect...) and become invisible to the original enemy only for 2 seconds When you reappear, if you are within range, deal the damage again. This puts Now you see me on a cooldown. R:Parkour. (5 second Cd after jumping off) Jump onto a wall, you can move around on the wall freely. Reactivation the ability will make them jump off a wall. Abilities that prevent movement will make you fall off at the nearest point. When on the wall gain a 25% bonus to base movement speed and keep the bonus for a few seconds after jumping off With a build of {{item:3006}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3095}} you get 204% attack speed. with W maxed out that also gives 102% bonus movespeed permanantly. Your W will be hitting 9 times approximately With the bonus from ult thats nearly 12 attacks. Total of: Technically infinite dashes. Wall moving Ability with 9 dashes/blinks Invisibility 2 blinks Reduced Vision
Well my champion wouldn't be able to buy AD items in order to remain an AP utilitary with high mobility support. I like your idea too but your is more dangerous because you added a lot of damage considering the mobility he has, even if he is melee.
Falrein (EUW)
: What are your biggest fears regarding your favourite champions/regions' future?
My biggest fear is {{champion:103}} x {{champion:62}} not becoming a thing. These two look so cute together. Ahri want to become a human and reject her vastayan form, but i think Wukong could stop her from doing that and she will be surprised to see someone who loves her for what she is. Ahri will finally keep her beautiful Vastayan form and they will be happy together. BTW i'm not a wukong main, i'm a Ahri main, don't listen to these guys who are raging on this poor Wukong. Monkeys deserves loves too ^^.
Rioter Comments
: After just over a year of balancing, Riot was able to get Akali's presence at worlds from 80% to 87%
{{champion:13}} too is a great design... Perfect balanced champ with no CD, big dmg from early, point and click spells and he was played at worlds too. 5-6 reworks and he is still stupid.
: Sylas Feels Awful to Play
The problem is his ultimate being so unreliable. You can't pick Sylas unless you know what the enemy team pick because you are 100% depending on your enemies ultimates. Yeah he is squishy and the fact that his shield is only AP now don't help. He lack of dmg, except when he is feed. His concept is a fail because he was supposed to be an AP bruiser but since there are no AP bruiser items, he is builded like a mage or a Leblanc. So he is like an assassin but an unreliable assassin. He has very long basic CD. 18s on E, 14 on W and level up don't help him to reduce these CD. When you have {{champion:13}} who is an abomination spamming spells every seconds and being tanky, why you would pick Sylas who is melee and unreliable ? He should have less CD, more substain and defensive stats but less dmg and he would be a bruiser.
: {{champion:32}} no one signs up for his elective classes {{champion:268}} Just a history teacher that wont shut up about Egypt {{champion:432}} {{champion:37}} Music teachers, kinda hard to figure out what you're supposed to play {{champion:79}} Not sure what he teaches... he always comes in drunk {{champion:203}} Teaches theater... the plays always seem to be about tragedies that end in death {{champion:64}} PE teacher that wears a blindfold, ALWAYS knows what you are doing. Students seem to like him even if he is a bit odd. {{champion:516}} Stubborn and rude teacher, but for those who try in his workshop he shows his kinder side. People respect him even though he is a jerk because he is REALLY good. {{champion:33}} Principal. Seems to just agree with everyone. He is liked by all, but often they are concerned he doesn't know what he is doing. {{champion:157}} The substitute teacher that all the students seem to have the hots for. But he only does one class for one day, then just disappears for a while. {{champion:115}} Chemistry class that always ends with at least one explosion
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2nFXF30X,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-10T13:19:50.894+0000) > > {{champion:32}} no one signs up for his elective classes > > {{champion:268}} Just a history teacher that wont shut up about Egypt > > {{champion:432}} {{champion:37}} Music teachers, kinda hard to figure out what you're supposed to play > > {{champion:79}} Not sure what he teaches... he always comes in drunk > > {{champion:203}} Teaches theater... the plays always seem to be about tragedies that end in death > > {{champion:64}} PE teacher that wears a blindfold, ALWAYS knows what you are doing. Students seem to like him even if he is a bit odd. > > {{champion:516}} Stubborn and rude teacher, but for those who try in his workshop he shows his kinder side. People respect him even though he is a jerk because he is REALLY good. > > {{champion:33}} Principal. Seems to just agree with everyone. He is liked by all, but often they are concerned he doesn't know what he is doing. > > {{champion:157}} The substitute teacher that all the students seem to have the hots for. But he only does one class for one day, then just disappears for a while. > > {{champion:115}} Chemistry class that always ends with at least one explosion So true, especially the Zigg part ^^, i would be afraid to have him as a chemistry teacher since i'm always sitting at the front rang.
: Knowing the league community the female teachers would be sexually harassed and stereotyped.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2nFXF30X,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-10T13:22:51.795+0000) > > Knowing the league community the female teachers would be sexually harassed and stereotyped. xDDD
Rioter Comments
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: I'd say Darius and Garen fit more as sport teachers
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2nFXF30X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T19:35:19.195+0000) > > I'd say Darius and Garen fit more as sport teachers Yeah, physical educational or sport teachers it's same thing right ?
Rioter Comments
: Yes but between a Centaur and a bow, Centaur would make more sense. It's the main sign What would a bow represent? we have {{champion:22}} {{champion:110}} and none of them would represent the Centaur sign {{champion:120}} might not have a bow, but he is the Centaur, and the structure is > weapon so Hecarim would make much more sense. Unless you make a Horseman Ashe/Varus skin, but that would be weird because they aren't suppose to be Centaurs.
Actually a horseman Varus wouldn't be that bad. Varus pants is weird. I don't know what he is wearing but he seems like his body is cut in 2 part. His torso + head and arms and his legs. We can replace his bottom part with a centaur one. You are right, the weapon is less important than the body but in game, it's matter. Hecarim can't be a Saggitarus if he don't have a ranged attack. It's would be easier to make Varus a centaur since he already have a bow and ranged attack while making Hecarim a ranged champ would be more complicated.
: I can't say Varus for Saggitarius, as a saggitarian myself, this doesn't make any sense. Our sign is a Centaur! Saggitarius is Hecarim, he is the only Horseman in the game and the main sign of Saggitarians is the Horseman
Your sign is also a bow. Hecarim don't have a bow, even tought he is a centaur.
: > [{quoted}](name=StormBladeMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xNKk0q0I,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T13:52:20.253+0000) > > Dude, i play ranged top because i can't play melee top, it's all. > > > When you pick Garen and you face Vladimir, when you pick Irelia and you face Mordekaiser, when you play Riven and you play vs Quinn... > > > Where is the fun ? You get bullied all the laning phase because this champ are horrible. This is why we got Kayle/Vlad/Quinn/Kennen spam on top lane. Players are sick to get bullied by ranged champ they can't reach. > > > You want to know how i countered a stupid Kayle top ? I played Ashe ! Ashe top and i played very safe. I poked her, and i could 1 vs 1. I destroyed her. > > I was feeling so good to destroy this BS champ who was bullying me when i was melee. You can't know this feeling, it's so great. You know, I guess I can't blame you for trying to enjoy the game against that BS. But still, you're furthering the problem. Though, the real problem is that so many safe ranged champs play top and are viable so much of the time, even though it deprives the teamcomp of a beefier champ.
Yeah i know i'm furthering the problem, if everyone does the same as me, top would be full of ranged champ from all lanes. The thing is that they are too fustrating to play vs. You see i'm doing normal draft game to have a little bit of fun (i don't play ranked), and when you lane vs this, it's simply not fun. You stay in your lane, trying to farm while being poked constantly. And most of the time, these ranged champs tend to be good at lategame {{champion:8}} {{champion:10}} or teamfight {{champion:85}} or roaming {{champion:133}}. The main problem is tank items being useless. If defensive items were better, these ranged champ would have less impact. But even with some armor (considering you have to farm hardly to get it), you still get destroyed by this Quinn or by this Vlad. Without your jungler, if the enemy isn't a pure trash, you don't enjoy playing. And i don't see interest in a game where i don't enjoy playing. Plus now, with the bot lane pressure and drakes, junglers rarely come top lane. If the jungler isn't your best friend, he will not help you. Bot and mid are more important. I don't blame jungles, i mean drake are so much important that most of the time, bot won the game if the jungler can have drakes. But don't worry, i'm not that horrible. If my enemy top laner pick before me and i see that he picked a fair and melee champ, i will pick a melee champ too. But when you are first pick top, i prefer play {{champion:43}} tank in case the enemy would pick a ranged champ. Counterpick is still another problem in top lane. It's have too much impact on this lane. When you get counterpicked in mid lane, you can farm safe, the lane is short. You aren't totally useless. When you get counterpicked in bot lane, you are 2 on this lane, you can help each other and the counterpicks are less horrible than in top lane. But when you get counterpicked in top lane, you are in a hard situation. First, top lane is huge and you must manage your wave properly. In bot or in mid, this wave management is less a problem. In top, you are alone and your turret can be far away. The enemy can engage you at every moment and you can get in a very bad situation.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=StormBladeMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b9L9UdA9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-03T20:03:49.116+0000) > > You main Malzahar and you can't even spell his name correctly, shame on you lol. > > > He has a powerful silence, a good push and waveclear, an ulti that need to be countered by buying QSS... His kit is very simple but he is still annoying. He is more a CC mage than a DPS one. > > > Btw you should win vs most assassins, your ulti can counter them since they rely on mobility. > You main Malzahar and you can't even spell his name correctly, shame on you lol. Are you serious or just trash talking? If you are serious then that's dumb , if you are just trash talking then you are bad at doing that.
What is dumb by saying that he is a main Malzahar, he likes his champ but he can't even spell the name properly ? Btw i was joking come on, if you feel offended by this, i can't help you. Maybe you should try to calm your emotions. And yeah, i'm serious, Malzahar is a simple champ with a simple kit like Garen or Lux. You can't do extraordinary plays with him because he is simple and he lacks of mecanics. But he is still a good champ vs most assassins. Ofc, most players forget that they still have to play safe vs a Talon or a Zed.
: > I like your rework except W who look OP. 40% dmg reduced for a teammate and 40% more damage on an enemy is broken. I am not defending any of my values. Would a 20% increase/reduction work for you?
Yeah 15/20/25% increase/reduction is fine.
tyralie (EUW)
: malhazard
You main Malzahar and you can't even spell his name correctly, shame on you lol. He has a powerful silence, a good push and waveclear, an ulti that need to be countered by buying QSS... His kit is very simple but he is still annoying. He is more a CC mage than a DPS one. Btw you should win vs most assassins, your ulti can counter them since they rely on mobility.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=StormBladeMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4FdfbXry,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T19:38:12.089+0000) > > Yeah but it's complicated, Vladimir Kayle and Quinn have safety spells that can be used against melee engages. > > > For example, if i play Garen : Vladmir slow me with his E and his W is enough to temporize and let him reach tower. > > Kayle can slow me but she also have her W who boost her MS. Getting close to her is complicated too. > > Quinn is horrible. If i try to approach her, she has her E, her blind and she gain bonus movespeed when she auto attack with her passive. > > > Expect playing champ with dashes, i don't know what to do. The point isn't that you are gonna solo win the lane. You've been counterpicked after all. Your goals in a counterpicked lane like that are: 1. Don't feed. 2. Don't feed. 3. Don't feed. 4. Don't fall behind in levels. 5. Get as much farm as you can without taking too much harass. 6. Prep your lane for a gank. If you're not hitting the minions (because you can't), the lane will push towards you, and eventually you can farm under your tower. This also has the effect of creating space between your opponent and their turret, which means ganks against them will be more effective.
It's would be easy to not play aggresive if turrets didn't gave this amount of gold for nothing. Junglers never gank top unless it's a premade. i don't except my jungler to gank, even if the enemy push the lane. (Especially when most of the time, i get Karthus jungle...) The thing is that Top lane is so far from other lane and you don't have impact on others lanes if you aren't feed. For example, your bot can go 3/3 and the enemy bot too but with all the kills and everything, they have more gold than you, who only farm undertower. They have more items because they took kills and it's horrible because when you play a tank or a juggernaut, you get melted in a few second in teamfight because everyone have more PO and more items than you.
: Karma - Forever a Divided Community?
I like your rework except W who look OP. 40% dmg reduced for a teammate and 40% more damage on an enemy is broken. It's funny to see how Riot can rework Ryze every year but they don't do a single thing for Karma. Ryze is a mess, Karma is a mess too but they only do something on Ryze.
Subdue (NA)
: It's about wave management and timing your engages. You need to position to be able to close the gap and deal damage when they try to harass, and manage the lane so that it pulls towards your tower so that you have room to chase if they get too close. The big mistake a lot of top laners seem to make is trying to farm as usual and they get harassed to death before they have the levels and items to all in and win trades.
Yeah but it's complicated, Vladimir Kayle and Quinn have safety spells that can be used against melee engages. For example, if i play Garen : Vladmir slow me with his E and his W is enough to temporize and let him reach tower. Kayle can slow me but she also have her W who boost her MS. Getting close to her is complicated too. Quinn is horrible. If i try to approach her, she has her E, her blind and she gain bonus movespeed when she auto attack with her passive. Expect playing champ with dashes, i don't know what to do.
Show more

StormBladeMaster

Level 180 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion