: Simple fix: Bring back blood well. Have an absurd amount of health restored needed to revive.
> [{quoted}](name=AFK Yuumi Main,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YX1irrT8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-17T23:36:57.623+0000) > > Simple fix: > > Bring back blood well. > > Have an absurd amount of health restored needed to revive. Not hard to do to be honest, and that comes from an active Aatrox Player. Just get lucky and have an enchanter/someone with Redemption or some kind of heal in your kit, even Kayle works out. Amplify that with Spirit Visage + R + Revitalize and have fun landing another Q one the enemy. Boom, I get my Revive, which I wont use anyway since I am at full HP.
Scazie (EUW)
: Gold from boxes feels like a slap in the face
You don't like getting one coin, while others get Attackspeed or something else that actually helps?
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: the aatrox revive is literally used twice in any given game with aatrox he either dies instantly or lives long enough to outlast his ult Aatrox is pretty much getting buffed the only thing that changes is that people wouldn't find it discouraging to spend their resources on him if he resets
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YX1irrT8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-17T23:29:35.523+0000) > > Aatrox is pretty much getting buffed > the only thing that changes is that people wouldn't find it discouraging to spend their resources on him if he resets And don't have to stand guard (as seen in high Elo and pro play) to kill him again after he revived (which also takes a lot of time) so he doesn't just heals himself back up.
Pyrosan (NA)
: Aatrox was always designed around being a drain tank/life steal champion though
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YX1irrT8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-17T23:24:42.991+0000) > > Aatrox was always designed around being a drain tank/life steal champion though Finaly, someone else to stop the flood of these kind of posts. Especially from people who have not **one** Aatrox game on their profile.
: Removing Aatrox revive is removing his core idea
No. He always was a drain tank, that is the whole Idea behind him and he still is that, now even better. Revive was a gimmick, not his Identity and I am happy to have it removed for a more fair and balanced Champion that can actually be stopped from snowballing. EDIT: People, who call Aatrox Riven 2.0 should instantly lose the right to talk in such a discussion.
Eedat (NA)
: Which is funny because ***you are doing the exact opposite***. I will finish explaining what I was trying to get across before the insults started getting hurled at me, yourself included. This is 100% for your benefit so listen up. I will explain exactly why you will never see a Rioter response and exactly what you should do to have a shot. I have been posting here a very long time. Whether you agree with my balance viewpoint or not, I know how these boards work and you do not. This thread is _**already doomed**_. There is a ***zero*** percent chance of this thread getting a Red response. Why? Let me explain why there aren't many Red posts on this board. 1. Low population. Saying the main subreddit is twenty times more populated would be extremely generous. 2. These boards are known for being far more hostile than the main sub. The rules are more relaxed and a lot of shitposting is allowed. A ton of the threads here are considered "minefields" by Riot where people just sit and wait to attack them and anyone else who disagrees with the popular opinion. Riot rarely responds here because a lot of threads are considered "minefields". The open hostility has driven Rioters away from this board. As a result of some leaked images from Riot's internal Discord server last year, we know ***for a fact*** that they literally forbid employees from responding to threads here that they deem hostile. This thread fits the bill to the nth degree. Riot will never, ever, _**ever, EVER**_ respond to threads of this nature. _**Thats**_ what I was trying to warn you about. We had this ***exact*** same thing happen with r/rengarmains about two years ago (more on this **plus solution** below) and this is how it works. You think upvoting one thing and burying the other will get their attention when it actually has the exact opposite effect. I will 99.99999% guarantee you this thread has been placed in the no-fly zone. _**That's**_ why I was trying to be polite because its very obvious the OP put a lot of time and effort into this post just to have it ruined by the angry mob. **You ruined all this guy's hard work.** Just because I disagree with him doesn't mean it should be censored. That's this new age stupid af outrage culture bullshit that you're obviously balls deep in where all opposing opinions need to be buried. # So what ***SHOULD*** you do if you want any chance at all of getting a Rioter in here? First off, this thread is already done. You'll need to regroup and make another one. You need to coordinate everyone to at least give ***the appearance*** of a thread that is willing to have back and forth discussion. You are a bunch of Shaco mains and we aren't idiots. We already know exactly what you want. But Riot will avoid each and every single one of these threads like the damn plague if you cant even keep up appearances. They will blacklist all these threads where they feel they're just going to be attacked. All the open hostility and outright insults also need to go. Absolutely nobody is going to listen to you if you do nothing but scream at them that they're a stupid dumbfuck. Have you noticed that almost every single person here is a shaco main besides like 3 people? I have been posting here consistently for 5 years and I recognize ***ONE*** name other than myself. Because this is like the 20th r/shacomains thread and everyone who posts here already knows that they'll be screamed at if they don't 100% agree. *Nobody is going to come here to be screamed at, **RIOTERS INCLUDED**.* This is true of people in general. You can have the best idea in the world but nobody is going to want to listen if you just hurl insults at them. Now previously I mentioned r/rengarmains having this exact same problem. So what was the solution? Keep in mind this was 2+ years ago so I have absolutely no clue if this is even an option anymore. A bunch of ***calm, level-headed ***Rengar mains got together with the moderation team and wrote up a megathread that the moderators pinned to the top of Gameplay for a week or two where everything was centralized and moderators could actually control it instead of these flash mob posts. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ENUEELfG-megathread-lets-discuss-rengar And wouldn't you know it? A long response from the Rioter heading the Rengar rework. See how this works now? Angry flash mob =/= no response Coordinated, calm effort = response So there you have it. **_All of this is for your benefit_**. I'm just some gold elo pleb who occasionally plays Shaco in normals so I really don't give a damn if you guys ruin all your chances or not. You guys are the ones with the horse in the race, not me. If you want to keep yelling really loud in an empty room or actually have a chance of getting some results is entirely up to you guys. Peace.
> As a result of some leaked images from Riot's internal Discord server last year, we know for a fact that they literally forbid employees from responding to threads here that them deem hostile. Now I am curious, can you share the link? :)
: Yea shaco mains have a tendency to be incredibly toxic Just stick them all together so the sane don't have to listen to them saying shaco is super unplayable because how horribly weak he is despite the fact he has a good win/play rate in all elos but iron-silver
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=YTTKU83T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T23:02:28.917+0000) > > Yea shaco mains have a tendency to be incredibly toxic > > Just stick them all together so the sane don't have to listen to them saying shaco is super unplayable because how horribly weak he is despite the fact he has a good win/play rate in all elos but iron-silver Yes, send them into one Thread and let them have be moderated by sensitive Shacomains, shortend SS (maybe a time bound flair, dunno). One Mod could tell the SS what to do and what to allow and what not and they could just follow his orders, finding a solution for the problematic few. :) We did this a few years ago here in Germany, was great.
: New Swain bug, rune interaction (Gameplay)
Jokes on you, nothing procs it.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WbBfO65N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T19:47:40.601+0000) > > How many times do I have to respond to this. > His Revive wasn't his Identity, never on the pre Rework, nor on this Rework. > It was always about being a drain tank. I understand that his revive wasn't his identity, it was the last concept that old aatrox shared with current aatrox.
> [{quoted}](name=Chadtrick,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WbBfO65N,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-17T20:50:02.169+0000) > > I understand that his revive wasn't his identity, it was the last concept that old aatrox shared with current aatrox. No, being a Drain Tank. And hey, that's what he still is.
Naalith (NA)
: How is it even possible that a patch this busted can release 10 years into a game's life?
> And that's not including the "intended" features of the patch. Why the fuck does mousing over someone on the minimap display their name in a way that takes up the whole lower corner of your screen? Thought it's just me. I don't give a shit about their Names, can I please see HP and Mana again while also being able to watch the Mini Map?
: Why are people still comapring to riven? His q is much different. Just because its three swings with knock ups doesn't mean it's riven.
> [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAI9PLkK,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-17T20:13:34.713+0000) > > Why are people still comapring to riven? His q is much different. Just because its three swings with knock ups doesn't mean it's riven. His W is different, his E is different, his Passive is different, his Ult is different. But hurr durr Riven 2.0 hurr durr.
: {{champion:122}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:82}}
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=56bE2zV4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-17T20:19:12.767+0000) > > {{champion:122}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:82}} Darius and Illaoi? The fuck are you on about. They are barely favored this Season, since exactly, most people with Mobility can either kite them to death or avoid their spells.
arowin242 (EUW)
: yeah, the revive often didn't even help you stay alive, because: A: your surrounded by enemies, and chain CC is a thing B: you already got your fountain ticket. c: the revive wasn't nessecary the revive only helped Aatrox to snowball, making shutting him down almost pointless because his draining is so high and he'll revive anyway. removing this mechanic now allows for players to correctly shut down Aatrox even if he gets a takedown during his ult. Oh btw old aatrox's revive was worse then the current one. (healed a flat amount, not based on %max HP and didn't allow you to walk around) if anything it allowed old Aatrox to survive during the laning phase or during a dive. and served little purpose beyong that. That's all
> [{quoted}](name=arowin242,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WbBfO65N,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T20:16:16.706+0000) > Also the Revive made him toxic in SoloQ and pick/bann in Pro Play. I dunno where all the people now come from, who don't even fucking play Aatrox and hurr durr me complain hurr durrr on the boards and reddit. And while talking about old Aatrox, his Ult denied his Passive too, denying it and most of the time you just die again right after you got up. Entirely pointless.
: Its really the one thing about him that I remember, without it, he's just a worth and less Favorited {{champion:92}}. I don't play him myself but I feel sorry for those that do.
> [{quoted}](name=FederationFurry,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAI9PLkK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T20:05:14.188+0000) > > Its really the one thing about him that I remember, without it, he's just a worth and less Favorited {{champion:92}}. I don't play him myself but I feel sorry for those that do. But you see yourself, you are just a bystander. I play him a lot, he is still the old Aatrox, but now with actuall skill expression. Revive was what everyone around you saw, you saw the 1v9 Drain Tank that he still is. Whoever calls him Riven 2.0 should really play both of them a bit.
GigglesO (NA)
: When you see your Season One-Current Main disabled.
Now everyone has some 'small' bugs. :3 See? Morde fixed.
: I don't play Aatrox but..
No. He was always supposed to be a Drain Tank and that is still preserved. His Revive was a gimmick, that's it. I am glad to have it removed (and before you go REEEE u dont play aatrox! I had over 400k on old Aatrox)
: last season end of april early may you could literally fp gp or into riven and take klepto and NOT lose lane.. now about 25 of the top laners can easily shut gp down early
> [{quoted}](name=2 Axes 1 Pirate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sFaodAEs,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-17T19:55:19.842+0000) > > last season end of april early may you could literally fp gp or into riven and take klepto and NOT lose lane.. now about 25 of the top laners can easily shut gp down early I know. I have over 1 Million MP on GP, I know my champ and what he used to be.
: Aatrox was the first champion Riot deleted from the game.
How many times do I have to respond to this. His Revive wasn't his Identity, never on the pre Rework, nor on this Rework. It was always about being a drain tank.
: Buff GP please
I don't want buffs tbh, fuck those Normies. Was cancer having my pick contested when Klepto was all hyped up.
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4KTzMAu3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T18:53:38.406+0000) > > The new/reworked champions aren't getting login screens because of "favoritism". They're not getting them because Riot isn't doing login screens at all anymore because they're changing the client, and it completely removes the need for them. > > As for the skins, he didn't get any for a while _because_ he needed to get reworked. And he'll probably get one within the next few months or next year, seeing as how all the reworked champions lately have gotten skins within a year of their rework getting released. Okay, the login screen stuff is passable. But tell me why Mordekaiser didn't get the same treatment as, say, Kayle or Morgana? They both have new effects on ALL of their skins, even the low price ones, while Mordekaiser has them on less than half of his.
> [{quoted}](name=Touch Of Malice,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4KTzMAu3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T18:58:24.429+0000) > > Okay, the login screen stuff is passable. But tell me why Mordekaiser didn't get the same treatment as, say, Kayle or Morgana? They both have new effects on ALL of their skins, even the low price ones, while Mordekaiser has them on less than half of his. And Kayle Mains/Players had to cry for VFX too.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kycH7mjo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T17:04:56.246+0000) > > Also let him execute Allies, so your 0/10 Yasuo is finaly worth something and he gets his 5 Stacks. No, LoL doesn't have creep denying as DotA did for a reason, killing your allies is weird.
> [{quoted}](name=AlphaM Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kycH7mjo,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-17T17:13:36.332+0000) > > No, LoL doesn't have creep denying as DotA did for a reason, killing your allies is weird. It had. Old GP could execute own Creeps and Pets.
: That'd be hilarious, but isn't a reasonable suggestion. Hell, if we're in the business of making funny but not usable suggestions, why not have him _drop_ the axe if he hits a champion with the handle, disarming him until he walks over it?
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kycH7mjo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T17:04:02.870+0000) > > That'd be hilarious, but isn't a reasonable suggestion. > > Hell, if we're in the business of making funny but not usable suggestions, why not have him _drop_ the axe if he hits a champion with the handle, disarming him until he walks over it? Also let him execute Allies, so your 0/10 Yasuo is finaly worth something and he gets his 5 Stacks.
: Honestly... I didnt know about Vi and Jinx being sisters, though I knew they know eachother Also more obvious Lux / Garen being brother and sister Also Gp and Illaoi somehow
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=kAzK7may,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-17T01:09:54.388+0000) > Also Gp and Illaoi somehow Illaoi was GPs first love, but that's openly stated and even a tipp in loading screen. ^^
: Psst, Riot: WE GET IT.
Maybe GP is the Krakens Daddy???
Jamaree (NA)
: Isn’t Jinx the first to third highest picked and win rate adc? I don’t think she really needs anything. Edit: Yup, just checked at every elo except Master and above, she is anywhere from 1st to 4th most played and 1st to 4 highest win rate adc with an above average win rate at them all too. https://m.u.gg/lol/tier-list/?role=adc&rank=platinum
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=l0K5atM4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T01:02:57.663+0000) > > Isn’t Jinx the first to third highest picked and win rate adc? I don’t think she really needs anything And no fucking self peel. The abomination of Vayne is enough for me, if you play ADC you play a Glass Cannon.
: Champion prices.
It's just RP, not BE.
Pyrosan (NA)
: It's not that they're doing worse it's just that when you're behind in the jungle now you cannot come back into your JG Lane losing? You've lost that part of your JG eg; Gromp if bot is losing, Krugs if top is losing You died? All your JG is gone and you just have to eat shit and gank
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rnMEo5E9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-16T22:34:58.642+0000) > > It's not that they're doing worse it's just that when you're behind in the jungle now you cannot come back into your JG Lol, innocent you. Probably didn't play when this BS XP catch up mechanic wasn't around.
: Yup if she's going AP, but I know some still try to go on hit even though that was nerfed.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9l1hhsJA,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T19:11:15.533+0000) > > Yup if she's going AP, but I know some still try to go on hit even though that was nerfed. And is still the strongest Toplaner in WR and Pickrate. But yes, as nerfed as Riven was. :))
: Nope. Mages suck early because they have high mana costs and no AP. They are a nuisance yes if they poke a lot, but that means that player isn't managing their mana well.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9l1hhsJA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T18:29:08.865+0000) > > Nope. Mages suck early because they have high mana costs and no AP. They are a nuisance yes if they poke a lot, but that means that player isn't managing their mana well. So Neeko needs AP and Mana to poke early? :))
: Well that's what an assassin is. Strong early, weak late. Mages- weak early, strong late.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9l1hhsJA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-16T18:20:32.325+0000) > > > Mages- ~~weak~~ strong early, strong late. Fixed that for you.
CD8 (NA)
: Can we have chromas for Project Irelia instead?
> Why are we still pushing this 'prestige' nonsense? Because it sells, lol.
: Maybe a new Pyke skin ?
There is one getting released right now...
: I met a darius who complained about kayle top.
He is right tho. Kayle is way to safe for her insane late game scaling, can farm Klepto with her 50 Mana Cost E and deny his engage with her Q, while also having good DMG from E since it is an execute.
: Zed cant carry a game. Assassins are literally the worst class in the game and get out scaled by every other champion. They're just worse mages.
> [{quoted}](name=MouseColoredCat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AUl89Erz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-16T14:22:34.806+0000) > > Zed cant carry a game. Assassins are literally the worst class in the game and get out scaled by every other champion. They're just worse mages. Still doesn't mean he is weak.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: people don't have their opinions bro llstylish says zed is weak thus zed is weak
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AUl89Erz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-16T13:44:56.467+0000) > > people don't have their opinions bro > > llstylish says zed is weak thus zed is weak After he obliterated a squishy with his AAs since he missed his Qs and it took two seconds, not one. So weak!
Rylalei (EUNE)
: The Boards don't care about win rates
Zed is stupidly easy and doesn't actually require much of thinking today. Always said that, always believed that. Or is Duskblade R Duskblade again E on squishies hard?
: I don't know why you specifically pick diamond to cherry pick your argument, but I am sure we could play this game all day.
> [{quoted}](name=HarveyiKfAbQ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nAcERtcq,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:52:41.588+0000) > > I don't know why you specifically pick diamond to cherry pick your argument, but I am sure we could play this game all day. I stated earlier, D+ is where real League starts. Below is TDM.
: In Masters Aurelion Sol is #1 in terms of rankings, but the day we nerf him we'd hear a lot of people calling Riot braindead monkeys. Of course his pick rate is far lower, but if the winrates are what you're going by then that's something to consider. Again, in Grandmasters Katarina falls down to the 14th place, ironically while she's only 10th place in challenger. Why are we only looking at Diamond in this case?
> [{quoted}](name=HarveyiKfAbQ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nAcERtcq,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:19:04.834+0000) > > In Masters Aurelion Sol is #1 in terms of rankings, but the day we nerf him we'd hear a lot of people calling Riot braindead monkeys. > > Of course his pick rate is far lower, but if the winrates are what you're going by then that's something to consider. > > Again, in Grandmasters Katarina falls down to the 14th place, ironically while she's only 10th place in challenger. Why are we only looking at Diamond in this case? Did I say Masters? No? I said D+, below everyone barely knows how to play League.
: There's literally an entire front page post in the 'hot' section ranting about it. Including a popular Katarina main who claims that Katarina is a natural win over Talon and Yasuo in a matchup.
> [{quoted}](name=HarveyiKfAbQ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nAcERtcq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:07:22.651+0000) > > There's literally an entire front page post in the 'hot' section ranting about it. > > Including a popular Katarina main who claims that Katarina is a natural win over Talon and Yasuo in a matchup. Because in D+ (the only thing you should look at concerning Champion Balance) she has a 52.94% WR. That's place number 4 in rankings.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=seHZtAan,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T15:51:54.373+0000) > > Her """"""Nerf"""""" you know, the one with the compensation buff, increased her WR. > So just **maybe** that was a buff? oO Or maybe boards just doesn't know how to deal with her? Seriously every time she's changed it's a new complaint. First it was the shield, then it was the Q, and I promise you if they revert the change people are gonna complain about the CDR, and when her cooldowns are increased people will complain about her damage.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=seHZtAan,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:49:17.359+0000) > > Or maybe boards just doesn't know how to deal with her? Seriously every time she's changed it's a new complaint. First it was the shield, then it was the Q, and I promise you if they revert the change people are gonna complain about the CDR, and when her cooldowns are increased people will complain about her damage. This isn't a boards thing, if you would look at the stats provided.
: Damn, they are cool. Especially that Irelia one looks awesome. Still waiting here for the lore explanation for Warwick, though. The excitement is killing me, I want to know if my assumption is correct. :(
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EjfWXqvr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-15T18:57:20.958+0000) > > Damn, they are cool. Especially that Irelia one looks awesome. > > Still waiting here for the lore explanation for Warwick, though. The excitement is killing me, I want to know if my assumption is correct. :( I dislike it a bit that he is so white/bright compared to the rest. He really stands out, but maybe that's just me.
Nekorus (NA)
: Aatrox already has a mecha skin so a project one wouldnt happen most likely but im interested in a gp one.
> [{quoted}](name=Nekorus,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1antEnyK,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-07-15T18:54:54.804+0000) > > Aatrox already has a mecha skin so a project one wouldnt happen most likely but im interested in a gp one. True, forgot he has that, even tho I dislike it. GP should finaly get a skin that looks great AND sounds great. Dreadnova and Pool Party both sound like wet noodles, unlike the OOOMPH Classic or Special Forces have.
: Has Darius ultimate tooltip been bugged for a while now?
Yup, it's for a long time like this. But you learn to handle it adding 100-300 DMG to it. A good Darius will always know when to R.
: Darius is much easier to work around and takes much longer to load his damage off. Ornn i doubt, havent seen him be anything besides a cc meatshield for a while. Irelia I agree with, but everyone knows how broken she is, guess he's on her level
> [{quoted}](name=Mirrormoth,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ci1pAs4I,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T16:35:58.238+0000) > > Darius is much easier to work around and takes much longer to load his damage off. > > Ornn i doubt, havent seen him be anything besides a cc meatshield for a while. > > Irelia I agree with, but everyone knows how broken she is, guess he's on her level What are you talking about? You only wanted me to list people, who can build like Juggernauts/Full Tank and still do a decent amount of DMG. I listed them, then you denounce two of these.
: > But even below, she still has a positive WR against her Counters. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/287799626168401921/600362423630823434/Capture.PNG ????? Do you even read your own sources past the headline? And no, I don't main Riven. And no, I don't have any kind of personal bias. My argument comes from the fact that people like OP lie about stats, misrepresent the facts, and argue for extreme nerfs for a champion that for the most part is fine where she is, and the board's user base just doesn't like her since she can beat them, so instead of changing their play, they instead argue that she should just be nerfed instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=seHZtAan,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T16:32:31.394+0000) > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/287799626168401921/600362423630823434/Capture.PNG > > ????? > > > Do you even read your own sources past the headline? > > And no, I don't main Riven. And no, I don't have any kind of personal bias. My argument comes from the fact that people like OP lie about stats, misrepresent the facts, and argue for extreme nerfs for a champion that for the most part is fine where she is, and the board's user base just doesn't like her since she can beat them, so instead of changing their play, they instead argue that she should just be nerfed instead. Guess who many people would consider her biggest Counter? Exactly, Renekton (51%) and Darius 52% WR. That's what I mean.
: You still havent explained why he is doing that amount of damage. Who else can build like this and do that much damage. Akali's last winrate before she was nerfed was 43%, its not everything.
> [{quoted}](name=Mirrormoth,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ci1pAs4I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T16:27:25.455+0000) > > You still havent explained why he is doing that amount of damage. Who else can build like this and do that much damage. Ornn, Darius, Irelia.
: Mordekaiser's State
It is an ARAM and one game. Waw, so much evidence, if you would have linked his absurd WR I could have an discussion with you.
: Ah yes, we should judge a champion's balance state totally by the best players. Also: **the changes *still* decreased her win rate *and* pick rate on the patch they came out** How something develops **3 patches later** is not the concern of a single nerf **which did it's exact job of lowering her win rate minorly, focusing mainly on frustration.**
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=seHZtAan,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T16:20:25.476+0000) > > Ah yes, we should judge a champion's balance state totally by the best players. > > Also: **the changes *still* decreased her win rate *and* pick rate on the patch they came out** > > How something develops **3 patches later** is not the concern of a single nerf **which did it's exact job of lowering her win rate minorly, focusing mainly on frustration.** We should judge her by the people who can fully utilize her kit yes. But even below, she still has a positive WR against her **Counters**. Do you main Riven yourself, or where does your bias come from?
: Please list your sources, give evidence. Don't just spout statistics without any backing. And is that now, on the current patch that is 3 ones later from the nerf, or on the same patch as the nerf? Because that's going to be very situations.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=seHZtAan,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T16:11:40.147+0000) > > Please list your sources, give evidence. Don't just spout statistics without any backing. > > And is that now, on the current patch that is 3 ones later from the nerf, or on the same patch as the nerf? > > Because that's going to be very situations. https://u.gg/lol/champions/riven/build?rank=diamond_plus u.gg lmao. Which other Website has that exact stats? op.gg? xD
: Except it didn't. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/287799626168401921/600355994559709327/Capture.PNG She went from a 52.2% win rate/10% pick rate to 51%/6.2% pick rate (and generally, a decrease in pick rate causes an *increase* in win rate). Still today she's not as high in either category as she was before the nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=seHZtAan,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T16:05:01.759+0000) > > Except it didn't. > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/287799626168401921/600355994559709327/Capture.PNG > > She went from a 52.2% win rate/10% pick rate to 51%/6.2% pick rate (and generally, a decrease in pick rate causes an *increase* in win rate). Still today she's not as high in either category as she was before the nerfs. Except she does have a 53% WR in D+ with a Pickrate of 11.6%. Whoopsie. ;)
Show more

SuicidePlank

Level 229 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion