: Can we make Zoe's W cost 1 mana so we can stack {{item:3070}} faster?
Why are you building Tear on Zoe?
: Any plans for adcs? Tbh they feel very weak right now. When champions like Sona and Sivir are strong at bot lane it means that other adcs are very weak. I would like to see some changes on Miss Fortune. Her current it’s weird. After dark harvest changes in preseason she became weaker and other runes doesn’t fit on her kit (pta it’s broken doesn’t apply here)
Sona stopped being strong the moment she got nerfed, both her pickrate and winrate dropped by 5%, she's sitting at 49% winrate right now, is that your definition of strong?
: Hello Meddler! News for Zyra? Solo carry, no support position. Maybe it's time to seriously change it as a mage. It's time to sharpen another position and gameplay.
Here's the sad thing, she has 0% pick rate mid and her support pick rate isn't any good either (it's below 2%), and her winrate is average at best (fluctuating between 49/50%), she really needs some help.
Antenora (EUW)
: {{champion:350}} {{champion:15}} is the definition of oppressive cancer.
I fucking HATE this botlane combo. "haha you want to CC us? XDDDD not with sivir's spellshield"
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 20
Serious question, why not disable the double support item interaction entirely? Make it so Targon's proc are considered CS'ing just to stop Spellthiefs from getting anymore chargest and gold, instead of nerfing Sona. The strategy is busted, even Karma is seeing play in the APC role because of this interaction, you can't seriously nerf every champion that abuses this strategy instead of just addressing it entirely..
Saianna (EUNE)
: > that it's an insult to her pre-update version's hallmark of versatility. You mean the one that was an "4-tank items assassin", because she was so versatillessly useless in her role of an assassin? The very versatile always-tank evelynn? I mean I'd LOVE to see her get hybrid ratios back. Just nitpicking, that the past wasn't as rosy as you remember.
We're not talking about THAT Eve, we're talking about the Eve that came after THAT but before her rework now.
: Can Eve get her movement speed and hybrid ratios back please?
I honestly miss old Eve sooooooo much, her clear was great, she could be played mid, she had a good team-fight ult and could do so much more than current Eve.
Kjrn (EUW)
: Except for the fact that his Q triggers the poison stacking buff on his passive... So he doesn't require other poison champs to be strong just... his Q
his mushrooms stack his passive as well.
Riot Jag (NA)
: Teemo changes temporarily on PBE for early feedback
These are actually pretty nice, but I'm not liking the base damage and ap ratio nerfs, they're way too big and noticeable. Teemo lost 30% ap ratio on his entire kit and 40 damage lost on his Q, not to mention his ult losing about 100 damage.
: So, a ranged, instant, AoE attack like current Kayle has is suddenly a good thing? Why shouldn’t a ranged attack as strong as Kayle’s have some form of counter? I..honestly don’t know why people are surprised about this. Yes, his windwall is annoying, but letting a ranged AoE wave on auto attacks have no counterplay like that is equally, if not more so, ridiculous. As an aside, what the heck was the point of some of those interaction tests? Nothing was really surprising in those.
It was already like this before, she already had an AoE ranged auto attack that bypassed his wall and I've never heard anyone complain about Kayle and her sub 48% winrate.......
: lux's q feels like a morgana root at level one.
It is, they have the same duration at rank 1.
Akava (NA)
: Hi Meddler, Since we're on the topic of supports, does the team have any thoughts on Sona at the moment? Thanks.
I just want a W buff, please, for the love of god, 20 heal for 80 mana at rank 1 is a joke.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 13
Hi Meddler, is the balance team ever going to consider looking at Lulu? She's been having a 47/48% winrate for over 8 patches now, thank you.
: I fail to see how Aatrox doesnt already have well defined weaknesses: -kitable -the squishiest juggernaut besides Mord(who is getting VGU-d into an actual juggernaut) -an increadibly basic kit outside of Q -weakness to being jumped on (SWORDS DONT WORK THE WAY HIS Q WORKS INGAME BTW) -no answear to armour stacking -limited mobility(even more so now) -W is extremly easy to just walk out of Thats not even going into the low quality of his animations,his numerous animation bugs which havent been fixed SINCE LAUNCH(walking loop bug anyone), his freezing autos, his literal missing joke animation and a recyled dance animation which causes serious clipping issues.
>kite-able >has two dashes and his Q gives him mobility lol ok
: Breaking News!!!!!!! Stand behind minions in wave. EZ can't hurt you. He isn't even oppressive for crying out loud.
Because the whole match revolves around the laning phase right? It's not like you're ever going to go roam or teamfight, where there are no minion waves.
: So why are you thinking about buffing Mundo a champion that needs a reowrk? He is horribly dated.
Remember the last time Mundo got buffed? He was literally unkillable even with healing reductions.
Milieu (NA)
: For the love of god, when will we hear anything even remotely being done with Karma?
I just want her E to be an actual shield again, please, it got nerfed way too much and way too hard, I'd also love for her Mantra Q to pass through minions, so she can have a reliable source of damage.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 16
Hi Meddler, thoughts on current state of Karma? Is her shield (E) ever going to have some power put back into it?
Syllvanas (EUNE)
: Thoughts on Liss? How is she doing since the adjustments? And any plans for mid Zyra?
I just want them to remove the self-root on her E (just like how they removed the Lux self root on her W), then she could actually be a viable mid pick again.
Meddler (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fire Blaustoise,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=JeoGRXbm,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-01-16T16:42:26.070+0000) > > not enough evidence ??? just look at pro if high elo games don't convince you (if we are talking about Viktop). > > Im more surprised you have no plan to nerf {{item:3135}} &{{item:3285}} So, I debated whether to bring this up the other day. Decided today it was worth talking about though. If someone's going to attack other Rioters, call for them to be fired etc (as per your account name in this case) I'm not going to engage with their posts. They may or may not have some valid points to make. I believe we should be trying to build a better quality of conversation than that sort of attack though. Would still expect and be onboard with a lot of debate, disagreement, criticism of our decisions etc of course. Directly attacking people's something I don't want to ignore or encourage however. If your goal by doing so is to draw attention to particular issues all it's doing is making it harder to have conversations about them.
Ooooh, burn. {{summoner:14}}
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 9
Hey Meddler, thoughts on the current state of enchanters, specifically Karma and Lulu, who have been all below 48% winrate for a while now? Also, thoughts on the Sorcery keystone tree? Any chance we're going to see it have some changes or new runes atleast?
: I made a battle theme for Pulsefire Twisted Fate (and sort of animated him)
nm1010 (NA)
: When Janna and Soraka started maxing w and e respectively we should have realized that Riot has fucked up the support role pretty hard.
I mean that's what happens when you GUT the utility out of utility supports, Janna's shield literally lasts 0.75s, I mean CMON. Soraka's W got gutted, both increased cooldown and mana cost while the heal got decreased and the ap ratio got decreased, her ultimate got nerfed as well and the healing is reduced and removed the grievous wounds cleanse from it.
: PSA: Zyra and Brand are NOT supports
Another one of these threads again, no wonder rioters aren't coming here anymore.
: New Teasers on the Demacia Universe site
These artists are amazing, they're so talented wow. {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: This is not ok
Learn to dodge her E and she's a sitting duck, literally one of the slowest projectiles in-game, she's literally one of the most immobile champions all game, and if you can't dodge shit, just pick Leona into her and collect your free lp, literally everytime I get a Zyra, I pick Leona into her and all-in her the moment she tries to do anything. Also, Thresh had a higher winrate/pick rate and yet he didn't get touched, he even got a "worlds patch buff" even though he was at 52% winrate at the time, he currently has 51.90% winrate and a WHOPPING 30% PICK RATE, where are the fucking complain threads about him? at patch 8.22 he was the HIGHEST picked support and the HIGHEST winrate support.
: This might just be my 'Low-elo' talking but she's a pain in the ass to lane against if she knows what she's doing.
She's annoying as HELL in lane.
: Riot cares so little about Rek'sai that they don't even try to fix her ult cooldown display bug
imagine having an ult that deals 100 damage and has Lee Sin's old Q tacked on it, shit is actually sad.
Falrein (EUW)
: _Last time I checked, they lost Fae'lor and a few warships..._ {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
and a few limbs as well {{champion:50}}
Falrein (EUW)
: Nations of Runeterra- popularity contest
Ionia, Targon or Demacia, 3 of my favorite champs are from there and it's hard to decide {{item:3070}} But I choose Ionia {{champion:37}}
Boolhya (EUW)
: Triggered Egirl :)
: As a support, Kleptomancy can come in very handy if you're running or want to run items that are more expensive than the standard 2,100-2,300 gold that 'Support' items will get you. Doubly so if you're running into problems with sustain, grabbing and holding on to potions, mana potions, and biscuits if you take Biscuit Delivery can be immensely helpful. I used to run it on Sona quite a bit for that reason. But then I discovered that I'm an aggressive asshole who prefers Dark Harvest.
: They buffed Forbidden Idol and its upgrades
Not a buff, a revert to their original nerf, still, Redemption, Locket and Mikael's are literally nothing compared to their old state.
: I struggle to think of a non-release model that has aged as poorly as Rumble.
Gragas, god, his grayish skin-tone looks absolutely disgusting, his model is clunky and has weird meshes, his stomach's edge is a sharp triangle-like shape, his hair is actually embarrassing and his face model is just poorly done. Absolutely needs a VU, he looks nasty.
: > [{quoted}](name=LaughsInTeemo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AKb4FNyE,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-12-27T18:16:22.076+0000) > > Zyra has been a support for AGES now ever since they gutted her mid viability, you should get used to it, meanwhile Brand is absolute aids botlane. They're about to buff zyra, you bag of doorknobs.
It's not a real buff you dummy, they're making her able to buffer her spells, just like how Alistar is able to buffer Q during his W or Zilean buffering his double Q bomb with W. It should've been like that a long time ago.
Tulare (NA)
: How do you feel about {{champion:61}} support? It used to suck but I'm 7:2 with it in the last few weeks. (I'm inexpressibly happy about this.)
Syndra support is way scarier botlane, you can stun both of them with a right Q+E combo.
: Icathia > Shurima
>has Jax That alone makes it the worst region.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Add {{champion:63}} and {{champion:143}} to the list. Get this garbage out of bot lane.
Zyra has been a support for AGES now ever since they gutted her mid viability, you should get used to it, meanwhile Brand is absolute aids botlane.
: Champions such as Velkoz & Xerath should NEVER be "supports"
That's what happens when you nerf enchanters, their main runes and their items to oblivion, then nerf adcs, their main protection target.
: I love people who say a strong champion like zed is weak while....
Karma, Lulu, Trundle, Tahm Kench, Shyvana are weak as all hell and have a winrate below 47% and pickrate that doesn't exceed 2% (except Lulu and Karma, 5% pickrate). Meanwhile Zed is at a 50.5% winrate and a 12.5% pickrate, he's sooo weak wow, so weak that 12% of these players are having an above 50% winrate on a "mechanically complex" champion that is "really weak" right now, let me shed a tear for all those 12 year old Zed mains {{item:3070}} https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Zed/
: > [{quoted}](name=LaughsInTeemo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BQVgffKW,comment-id=00030002000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T20:05:00.822+0000) > > She's literally all point and click?? Ahri has 2 skillshots, Vayne has 0. She is a legit opposite of that. But since you talk like an ignorant if i open opgg and type your name will i see a division that's not higher than Gold? Not because of your skill but because of your overall knowledge.
>She is a legit opposite of that. > if i open opgg and type your name will i see a division that's not higher than Gold? Does that change the fact that Vayne's abilities are all point and click though? lol, I guess not.
: > [{quoted}](name=LaughsInTeemo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oOFtKiMK,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-24T22:16:59.418+0000) > > What the fuck? Hell NO, it's literally the strongest shield in the game at level 1, even stronger than Camille's, Rakan, Janna, Karma, Lux and Lulu. > >he literally needs to walk like less than 1 minute to recharge it. 1 minute lul name any of the supports you mentioned that have a shield on that long of a cooldown.
AdeJBug (NA)
: this might be outdated http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_(champion) can u link me about wards giving xp please?
"Bounty: Gold 10 and 37 Experience " https://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Wards
Hibeki (NA)
: Or...just cut the stun. Why even play amumu when that ult exists
Amumu has a better engage, Amumu's passive lets everyone take 10% extra true damage from all magic damage, Amumu is a tank, Amumu has more sustained damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=FrozenFrostFyre,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oOFtKiMK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-24T00:48:22.067+0000) > > Yas passive should have been changed years ago though, has gets a shield(strong all by itself see vi) and a double crit one of the stronger passives in the game. Why do people keep going on about Yasuo's passive shield? It's one of the weakest shields in the game and is removed by a single auto. Also it takes a decent amount of time to charge back up. For real, if you want to call him busted, look at his cooldowns or damage, NOT the fucking useless passive shield. I can't remember a single fucking time that shit has saved me. All you nerds that are disliking probably ban Yasuo every game anyway so it doesn't matter.
>It's one of the weakest shields in the game What the fuck? Hell NO, it's literally the strongest shield in the game at level 1, even stronger than Camille's, Rakan, Janna, Karma, Lux and Lulu. Plus, it has no mana cost, doesn't need any requirements, you don't need to level it up and it's automatically self-cast, he literally needs to walk like less than 1 minute to recharge it.
: How is it possible for my opponents to level before me when i have double CS?
: At least not easy to play , completely not at the Ahri level
She's literally all point and click?? Ahri has 2 skillshots, Vayne has 0.
: https://i.imgur.com/CnwhIFR.png/img
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V4AgaUQv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-24T11:33:48.627+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/CnwhIFR.png/img this but unironically
: Why the hell are you putting Ahri between 3 high skill floor champions ?
: Best support for twitch adc?
None of those go great with Twitch, because Twitch can't burst or have high damage early game and the supports you chose are early game focused supports, they need an adc to deal damage with them, they're very kill centered. Twitch is a hyper-scaling champion, he needs a support that protects him early game and peel for him, someone like Janna, Nami, Lulu or Soraka, they go great with Twitch because they all scale very well and can still protect/peel for their adc. Plus they can shield/heal and late-game that's what an adc needs.
Show more

Support 4 Lyfe

Level 151 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion