Meritas (EUW)
: I don't even know how she got her last skin, as in who thought that she's begging for a Pool Party skin in particular - solely because of her tunnels' design, I guess? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Meritas,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=3FtqxI6a,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-15T01:57:46.282+0000) > > I don't even know how she got her last skin, as in who thought that she's begging for a Pool Party skin in particular - solely because of her tunnels' design, I guess? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} I know right, then we gotta take a look at Illaoi and Pantheon or maybe even Skarner, thb i would love to see a ultimate skin on thoose 3.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I swear, if I don't see nerfs to Jhin/Jax/Graves/Eve/Kass/Akali/Aatrox next patch
Nerf Aatrox? That Champion is literally tryharding everygame in order to win some games because of how clunky his kit are. He can't carry the games almost and are heavy countered if you go into meele combat with him. I know some players will probably downvote my post, but please understand that Aatrox really need thoose buffs in order to like do something in the game. Don't remind me about him being played in lcs but that's really important is it? Because we are talking about in soloq or ranked flex. He just need some big time revert of his old kit but buffed.
: iah it does feel very unerwhelming and super basic. you deal more damage to dragons and you get 5 bonus armor/mr..... thats it. it does seem very super basic and underwhelming, and 30 armor (i believe the max possible amount of drakes you can get is 6 before elder, theoretically anyways) is not even much at all. so it would be nice to have a better passive iah
> [{quoted}](name=MagiKyubi27,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zAItcvt7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-30T05:44:32.340+0000) > > iah it does feel very unerwhelming and super basic. you deal more damage to dragons and you get 5 bonus armor/mr..... thats it. it does seem very super basic and underwhelming, and 30 armor (i believe the max possible amount of drakes you can get is 6 before elder, theoretically anyways) is not even much at all. so it would be nice to have a better passive iah Rek'sais passive would like to have a word with rito aswell.{{champion:421}}
: The start of a new trend. It's a wonderful time to be alive. If we only do exactly what's been done before, we never get to go anywhere new. (on your last point, you're wrong. the new Cho'Gath skin was designed for and chosen specifically by someone who wasn't involved in winning worlds - for a worthy cause)
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqylgYR5,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-25T20:25:44.562+0000) > > The start of a new trend. It's a wonderful time to be alive. If we only do exactly what's been done before, we never get to go anywhere new. > > (on your last point, you're wrong. the new Cho'Gath skin was designed for and chosen specifically by someone who wasn't involved in winning worlds - for a worthy cause) Yeah that skin was really nice and i bought it aswell to support the charity ^^
Eggbread (NA)
: Is that a new skin or new splash art for Ahri? Interesting if its a new skin, cause its almost the exact same thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Big Ol Tree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqylgYR5,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-09-25T19:48:57.976+0000) > > Is that a new skin or new splash art for Ahri? Interesting if its a new skin, cause its almost the exact same thing. It's a new splash art, but this time it's Kpop.
wildfox9T (EUW)
: now i want popstar {{champion:421}},pls riot {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
> [{quoted}](name=wildfox9T,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqylgYR5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-25T17:12:06.704+0000) > > now i want popstar {{champion:421}},pls riot {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} Yes plz <3
: So Ahri get's a second pop star skin and Rek'sai get's nothing
The fact that theyr'e making a second pop star skin to Ahri is a huge question mark consider that she got one already.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is it just me or are Tank Junglers Unviable?
I prefer going assassin+bruiser hybrid Rek'sai which in my opinions works ALOT better than full tank rek'sai. I usually prefer going hail of blades and BF sword early game and dominate people with it, however it depends how you play aswell. Going full tank Rek'sai is not viable at all, she deals literally 0 damage and does nothing at all except cc some random opponent but it stops there.
HeazonZ (NA)
: Just going to spitball some ideas so they might sound op. Her passive heal should scale higher into mid and late game since itโ€™s helpful but more on the useless side as passives go. Her unburrowed Q should have a shorter downtime so that she can fight more effectively rather than having nothing to do after her initial combo. So maybe a 3 sec base cooldown instead of 4. Her burrowed E should have a 23 sec base cd instead of 26. That would let her place more tunnels around the map in the early stages of the game. Lastly, her R should give her increased damage and attack speed for a few seconds. That way if your ultimate gets dodged you still get some benefit. Plus, the damage from her R is already pretty low against targets with armor or heals/shields so this would make it a more reliable ultimate.
> [{quoted}](name=HeazonZ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fZpJV0tU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-13T13:55:16.625+0000) > > Just going to spitball some ideas so they might sound op. > > Her passive heal should scale higher into mid and late game since itโ€™s helpful but more on the useless side as passives go. > > Her unburrowed Q should have a shorter downtime so that she can fight more effectively rather than having nothing to do after her initial combo. So maybe a 3 sec base cooldown instead of 4. > > Her burrowed E should have a 23 sec base cd instead of 26. That would let her place more tunnels around the map in the early stages of the game. > > Lastly, her R should give her increased damage and attack speed for a few seconds. That way if your ultimate gets dodged you still get some benefit. Plus, the damage from her R is already pretty low against targets with armor or heals/shields so this would make it a more reliable ultimate. That would be really nice! it's also kinda weird which sort of build you need to go sometimes. if you go for tank your'e literally doing nothing except cc someone, and if your'e going full ad you die to fast.
Rioter Comments

SwagusMagus

Level 256 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion