: >wtf am i watching? To be honest, you are watching the results of a poorly tested design, imo. This is another case where the idea is cool, but Riot just did not test the concept well enough. Pro players hate it. It's stupid for something so low-skill to be more effective in pro simply because of communication. She needs a serious rework already, because the kit is toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=2KwYYB2j,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-10-13T19:41:23.181+0000) > > To be honest, you are watching the results of a poorly tested design, imo. This is another case where the idea is cool, but Riot just did not test the concept well enough. Pro players hate it. It's stupid for something so low-skill to be more effective in pro simply because of communication. She needs a serious rework already, because the kit is toxic. I disagree, {{champion:350}} is so fun to play if you don't want to have a harrash game and she isn't that low skill as you think.
: Ashe Voice actress change
Yup, old Lux's voice was pretty cute. ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTaOzFVZIIY Ashe's new quotes seems better fits her personality now. Especially ones about story sounds really cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTI6JjT2ICE&feature=youtu.be&t=223
: The Forum mods are terrible
You should've discuss these stuff in an unofficial place. :)
: Why am I not allowed to dodge obvious trolls in promos Like what the fuck
Ranked just a number, don't tilt yourself because of this just avoid it further harm to your account until next season. Seriously current state of game really terrible take a break until "Worlds" end then I'm sure they will fix so many stuff. Even the pro players avoiding from play on their main account and smurfing all around.
: I think her Q should be a two form ability like the shapeshifters have. One form for unattached and one form for attached. Unattached form (lets call it Cat's Meow) would be faster moving, non-controllable, refund some of its mana cost, and do slightly more damage. Attached form (Prowling Projectile) would do less damage, not refund mana, and slow less, in exchange for being safer and easier to use. This one change would create more skill expression for the Yuumi player, more counterplay for the opponent, and make Yuumi's kit more finely tune-able for the balance team.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TAbEQ584,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-13T02:29:58.463+0000) > > I think her Q should be a two form ability like the shapeshifters have. One form for unattached and one form for attached. > Unattached form (lets call it Cat's Meow) would be faster moving, non-controllable, refund some of its mana cost, and do slightly more damage. > Attached form (Prowling Projectile) would do less damage, not refund mana, and slow less, in exchange for being safer and easier to use. > > This one change would create more skill expression for the Yuumi player, more counterplay for the opponent, and make Yuumi's kit more finely tune-able for the balance team. Horrible idea, I rather have 20% slow instead of this...
: Her abilities’ range isn’t even the issue with her. The fact that she’s so safe while also being able to build any defensive item is the reason I personally can’t stand her.
> [{quoted}](name=Fisher No Chains,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dAQpHw0d,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-13T18:30:41.547+0000) > > Her abilities’ range isn’t even the issue with her. The fact that she’s so safe while also being able to build any defensive item is the reason I personally can’t stand her. What are you talking about? She has smallest range compare to all other adc champions and if you have a bad support, you get no chance to win lane as Kai'Sa.
: Is Kai’Sa ever going to get meaningfully changed?
Maybe her W and R range should be lowered a bit more but {{champion:145}} isn't op as much as {{champion:222}} .
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylaelque,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W4dRGtz6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T02:18:06.945+0000) > > Maybe they are waiting to forward realm a bit more until create her backstory. > Pretty interesting too {{sticker:poppy-wink}} With the new Lucian story they just put out, it is literally all but confirmed to be Senna now. Remmus also put up a video covering this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-nYWKeY-II
> [{quoted}](name=TalontedM7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W4dRGtz6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T20:24:15.085+0000) > > With the new Lucian story they just put out, it is literally all but confirmed to be Senna now. > > Remmus also put up a video covering this: > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-nYWKeY-II Amazing! Would be really cool if they release an adc support match with Lucian. Also if Thresh imprisoning demons, I hope he doesn't catch Eve on later. :D Btw, I'm so curius about how she will escape from Thresh's prison?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bronze5,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KabYtA6t,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-11T02:15:54.383+0000) > > This is because season is ending so right now Riot is tuning their ban system to ban for any little shit that makes no sense, the logic is that even the tiniest chat restriction will drop you from Honor Level 5 to Honor Level 1 and because Riot is a company made up of dicks, they know you will have no choice but to PAY for an account transfer to get your End Of Season Rewards. > > Basically if you switch from NA to EUW and attain Gold, and wait, you can bypass Riot dumb system and get the end of season rewards, so Riot makes more money. > > Anyway you did nothing wrong, do not listen to Riot, they are an evil company who has hired many disgusting people, for example one of their favorite employee Scott Gelb is regularly grabbing the balls of his coworkers as well as slapping them, they hired many people who keep sexually abusing women at work, there is even a guy who fart on people face at work, I am not making this up, look it up, this is the kind of degenerates Riot hire and those mentally ill scums are telling us we are "toxic" and should "reform" hahahahaha. Wow, that's really disrespectful comment. Don't you even think you might worry the ones who really work hard behind that company because some of them really working with their hearts for this game, you shouldn't generalize whole company.
: I'm on to you Riot! We know the new champ is Senna!
Maybe they are waiting to forward realm a bit more until create her backstory. Pretty interesting too {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: OK CAN SOMONE EXPLAIN THIS
I know, this happened me so many times after ranked rewards reset to one with Qiyana emote; my 3 adc got dc about 7 min then we still couldn't remake those games also got 2 rage quiters in later and too many troll pickers and feeders in a row. Sometimes system just want you to lose within extremely unfair conditions so my rank decreased to Gold 4 from the Gold 2 now and I will avoid ranked until the next season. Best choose is the play on your smurf account if you don't want to harm your main maybe you can even get higher rank because new accounts unpredictable to matchmaking system unlike hard stuck old accounts. Atleast thats what we were doing in Dota 2.
: Thank you Riot AzuBK, I am rejoicing right now
Yay! Another os champion with invis and mobility. We really need more of em didn't we? Glaekit...
abscondita (EUNE)
: Please stop letting burst mages play as supports
{{champion:117}} just so weak after all these nerfs she has very low cast range to compete against those battle mages and her shields duration very low even lasts less than Aery which isn't fair for that cooldown.
: Why Does No One Want To Play Jungle?
Because it isn't fun anymore, currently meta always force you to go red side this makes you easier to get predicted and early game junglers extremely powerful that leaves you no chance to outplay them.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Can supports climb lower Elo S9? Time to test it.
You can climb with {{champion:53}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:44}} but {{champion:117}} {{champion:16}} still highly depends on team.
: Possible Yuumi adjust at some point?
Omg, what do you want from this little cat even more? She already have lowest winrate... If you play more afk than Yuumi in lane so thats your problem to let her scale for late game.
: Bot lane and my frustrations with this game
In bot lane you will either get bad support or bad adc so very unreliable for soloque because you can't even show your skills when the lane becomes 1v2 without single help of jungle.
Nasakeki (NA)
: Riot loves to talk about Vlad being a mistake, but that would be Kai'sa.
Problem is other ADC champions have very dull gameplay for currently meta not mainly Kai'Sa she is real aspect of an ADC champion that how should be now. She is actually so fun to play because pretty much reminds me Wind Ranger from Dota 2. :)
Saezio (EUNE)
: It is in the title, it is not a grammar mistake, it is a spelling mistake. And the player is from NA. Now, I assume they could be a French speaking Canadian. Or perhaps it is an account from someone not in NA which exists simply for posting on these boards, because accounts from East Asia and some other regions don't get access here. I see you have nothing to say about 90% of my reply which was really what matters. So, I am glad.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GGMlVijA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T21:39:29.785+0000) > > It is in the title, it is not a grammar mistake, it is a spelling mistake. And the player is from NA. Now, I assume they could be a French speaking Canadian. Or perhaps it is an account from someone not in NA which exists simply for posting on these boards, because accounts from East Asia and some other regions don't get access here. > > I see you have nothing to say about 90% of my reply which was really what matters. So, I am glad. Yes, I didn't care about your post because you've acted so racistly and passive aggressive.
Saezio (EUNE)
: First off. Inefficient. Secondly, you don't need to upgrade it like you need with zhonyas. And the QSS part can actually be built by ANYONE not just mages. It also invalidates entire champions like Malzahar or Skarner or Morde. So, you can't really buff it. It's serving it's purpose beautifully. Doesn't need any buffs. It's not a generic item that you should feel good about building every game. Mercurial could not even exist and the same amount of people would build QSS. P.s. Plus, how often do you get to 6 complete items so that this is even a concern
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GGMlVijA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-17T21:01:31.371+0000) > > First off. Inefficient. > Secondly, you don't need to upgrade it like you need with zhonyas. And the QSS part can actually be built by ANYONE not just mages. It also invalidates entire champions like Malzahar or Skarner or Morde. > > So, you can't really buff it. It's serving it's purpose beautifully. Doesn't need any buffs. It's not a generic item that you should feel good about building every game. Mercurial could not even exist and the same amount of people would build QSS. > > P.s. Plus, how often do you get to 6 complete items so that this is even a concern Well, you can't blame someone's grammar mistake just because wasn't using his/her main language.
Nasakeki (NA)
: Just delete Yuumi, please.
But I love playing support as {{champion:350}} , she is so fun if you want to have a calm game. {{champion:117}} is already nerfed so much please don't ruin Yuumi too because support role is already filled with casters and hookers instead of real support characters. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Raise your voices pls
This art reminds me dying fun of League after each passing patch with grey coloured cheerful Lux. :/ {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Terozu (NA)
: Manamune is pure AD-Mana, not AP.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p3F7lEKO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-17T17:44:15.220+0000) > > Manamune is pure AD-Mana, not AP. {{item:3004}} is for hybrid champions like {{champion:81}} {{champion:145}} who don't want to build on Crits but needed sustain their mana pool. {{item:3508}} in other hand is a lot better for champions that scale on Crits with huge mana need. You don't have to build 2 mana items because each invertory slot important for scaling. :)
axilirate (EUW)
: The core issue with the ranked system.
He is speak so true in the video especially bot lane so disgusting, really giving most stupid players as ur support or as ur adc and jungler never coming to gank single time then you are losing game without even showing your skills in most of time.
Terozu (NA)
: Is manamune worth it on Xayah?
Manamune better for hybrid champions unfortunately Xayah can't scale with AP items so she has to go with Crit scaling items.
: Dead weight teammates
Did you mean this kind of team mates? https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4146462642/2031123434525184?tab=overview https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4146474124/2031123434525184?tab=overview {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
Sydney26 (EUW)
: Duo has no place in a SoloQ! Your Opinion?
I agree with you but in bot lane it is really hard to play with random people.
: If you're focusing on colors, that's kinda not how you do it though. The silhouettes for them are so vastly different, I really don't think it's the skins fault. Are you sure you just weren't paying attention?
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3sd0aXb8,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-17T01:39:34.923+0000) > > If you're focusing on colors, that's kinda not how you do it though. The silhouettes for them are so vastly different, I really don't think it's the skins fault. Are you sure you just weren't paying attention? But it is difficult to pay attention to this while fighting especially really hard to find who is who after Rakan jump to Xayah. Is there a way to disable custom skins?
: Just let Fiora ult towers if you are so desperate for her to be broken
Let {{champion:555}} ulti to towers so he can give {{item:3400}} to all team that leads thousands of gold difference while keep spamming his R with his uncatchable mobility and invisibility and broken health refill and 2 cc abilities also able to dash over objects. https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4194138063/2031123434525184?tab=overview Who needs an ADC actually if you got a Pyke support... He really needs to ulti on towers too.
Bârd (NA)
: The state of Crit in league is a big part of why item diversity sucks ass.
Thats why I play {{champion:145}} maybe she is the only ADC doesn't require crit items besides {{champion:81}} and both champions have amazing pick rate compare to other adc champions.
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylaelque,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lVEehqct,comment-id=001b00000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T03:33:17.571+0000) > > I know, you are not alone. :) > All of my friends who playing this game from older times are sharing same opinion with you. I was started in Odyss event in the end of S8 after totally stop Dota 2 so I wouldn't understand why my friends were complain about currently state of LoL but now I can see. Still I have a hope. I just don't get why they took a nice sustainable game, and were like: You know what, lets just fuck all balance, and make it flashy. Thats what attracts people, and keeps them, not a fun balanced smooth game, but just flashy shit. While we are at it, lets also talk about how the pros are so important even though we repeatedly say we never make enough money off of the events to even pay for the events. I mean I understand making money off of cool edgy things, but that doesn't mean they have to be soooo obviously stronger.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lVEehqct,comment-id=001b000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T03:51:16.494+0000) > > I just don't get why they took a nice sustainable game, and were like: > > You know what, lets just fuck all balance, and make it flashy. Thats what attracts people, and keeps them, not a fun balanced smooth game, but just flashy shit. > > While we are at it, lets also talk about how the pros are so important even though we repeatedly say we never make enough money off of the events to even pay for the events. > > I mean I understand making money off of cool edgy things, but that doesn't mean they have to be soooo obviously stronger. They can't attract more player if they shape the game around pro players because it will ruin public games so this two things are totally opposite. Best example is Dota 2, thats why it has less player base than League and I don't think Dota is making more money than League by this. Also the launcher is so bad, it is freezing just after clicking my blocklist I had to restart it every time. :D
: just boycott by quitting. nothing will hurt them more than that I've already kinda quit. just been playing bots for first win for about 4 months now. havent touched a single real game
> [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lVEehqct,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-09-17T03:08:09.805+0000) > > just boycott by quitting. nothing will hurt them more than that > > I've already kinda quit. just been playing bots for first win for about 4 months now. havent touched a single real game {{sticker:sg-soraka}} [I think doing same.](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/rsaYsi7v-bye-until-better-matchmaking-and-community)
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylaelque,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lVEehqct,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-09-17T01:38:06.443+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} > {{champion:555}} is already my permabaned champion when I play in bot lane. > Pyke got so many best abilities of many different hero from Dota 2 just to himself. It was so unfair while many champions in League so immobile compere to him. As somone that plays too much league. They cut my games played down from seasons 2-6 from 2-3k games to only 1k in season 8 and 9.... Yea my addiction is a problem, but I'd like to think of myself as the perfect example of how much less enjoyable the game is...
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lVEehqct,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2019-09-17T03:08:40.324+0000) > > As somone that plays too much league. They cut my games played down from seasons 2-6 from 2-3k games to only 1k in season 8 and 9.... > > Yea my addiction is a problem, but I'd like to think of myself as the perfect example of how much less enjoyable the game is... I know, you are not alone. :) All of my friends who playing this game from older times are sharing same opinion with you. I was started in Odyss event in the end of S8 after totally stop Dota 2 so I couldn't understand why my friends were complaining about currently state of LoL but now I can see. Still I have a hope.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bZnLfVB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T20:39:12.974+0000) > > To be fair, most balance complaints on here all boil down to this: "This thing beat me, it's OP and needs nerfs. No, I have never played the champion before why should I have to understand their kit? Yeah, their kit naturally counters my champion's kit. I also didn't itemize against them at all, but it doesn't matter, I'm the best player in the world so if anything beats me it couldn't be for any other reason besides it meaning that thing is OP." countless dashes, jumps, unlimited burst damage. Everything is decided in the first 15 mins. This game is no longer fun. Say what you will. It will go downhill due to broken meta. Can't even think of a game survives just with viewership and esports alone.
> [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bZnLfVB,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2019-09-17T00:05:07.928+0000) > > countless dashes, jumps, unlimited burst damage. Everything is decided in the first 15 mins. This game is no longer fun. Say what you will. It will go downhill due to broken meta. Can't even think of a game survives just with viewership and esports alone. Totally agree; example https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4194058716/2031123434525184?tab=overview In this game I got a very bad support and a jungler never come to gank single time so game is over without giving me a chance to play. "Then they told me how bad I am(Lol ok)" still I tried farm up but couldn't do anything after remain so behind. https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4194089774/2031123434525184?tab=overview But in this match my support was kinda passive on early still with help of jungler I start showing my skills in mid game. That means game is really decided on first 10-15 min if you unable catch up enemy then you might not even able to stay in lane.
: they care about pro play AND lol reddit because the place has like 95% yes men.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bZnLfVB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-14T20:40:07.543+0000) > > they care about pro play AND lol reddit because the place has like 95% yes men. If they care so much about pro play, their end will be just like in the currently state of Dota 2. Low number of players with high skill gameplay then they will dominate new players even harrash them for their bad plays so this will scare and kill the community slowly while making more toxic.
GigglesO (NA)
: Stage a Protest?
{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} {{champion:555}} is already my permabaned champion when I play in bot lane. Pyke got so many best abilities of many different hero from Dota 2 just to himself. It was so unfair while many champions in League so immobile compere to him.
: I cannot tell the difference between Star Guardian Xayah and SG Rakan.
Same, it is becoming huge problem to find out difference between Xayah and Rakan while playing.
: How would you guys Balance Yasuo and Pyke
Pyke {{champion:555}} such a disgusting champion even as an ally. https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4194138063/2031123434525184?tab=overview A support champion shouldn't be like this.
: Evelynn Needs a Buff.
Eve didn't need buff... Omg, stop misinforming Riot pls!!!
Lari (EUNE)
: If you see a Pantheon on your team dodge
Yes, his winrate suffering so badly especially on jungle. https://www.op.gg/champion/pantheon/statistics/jungle
: When will Lulu get a compensation buff?
Now, everybody picking battlemages as support. Lulu always losing lane against those battlemages because she has very short cast range compare to new meta supports.
: I'm about to be TOXIC (please help)
Just take a break really community very stupid and filled with disgusting people. Now i see it is become even worse than Dota 2's community atleast Dota has harder mechanics which avoiding stupid ones and people in there only blame to bad plays so you got no problem if you did your part. But in League, ADC compare damage with support and team always goes fight outside of vision then throws whole game in enemy jungle and I always try to carry 1v9 with feeder laners as jungler even leaving some kills for them but they just feeding more and more. It is really shocking me to see what kind of players we are playing with sometimes.
: Please explain why jungler is not a popular role.
Thats why; https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4146462642/2031123434525184?tab=overview Jungle isn't rewarding enough to solo win game now. Matchmaking another story too, it is very questionable how it is finding those players in same team.
Rylalei (EUNE)
: If yolo que players refuse to cooperate, what else can they do. Take one of my last games as an example: Qiyana vs Vel'Koz (Vel is always an easy lane for me after level 3) *12 mins in-game* - J4 ganks: 7 - Lux gank: 3 - Teemo gank: 1 The 0-4-0 Hecarim from my jungle: "gg, report mid, feeder" Jinx, Hecarim's duo: "I always get feeders on mid who can't even 1v1 a trash champ" Or another game I had today Qiyana vs Donger, was 7 CS ahead of the Donger, defending my tower, but out of mana and pots, I see Donger back, so I back immediately as well even tho I'd lose half a wave (cannon wave) to the tower, I'm still ahead and backing now won't get him ahead either. But 2 mins before both us back: {{champion:246}} : "Trundle, can you cover mid for me a little? Need to base' {{champion:48}} : *no reply* {{champion:246}} : *pings assist me* {{champion:29}} (Trundle's duo): "we don't help noobs like you because we don't wanna give you a free LP boost you" Then I get ganked 5 times in less than 1 min by Lee because the first 4 ganks didn't result in a kill and get called noob by Trundle and Twitch. TL:DR - if yolo que players would cooperate, we would see more mechanical changes than just damage, but since they don't, you only see damage changes because only those affect the viability of champs in yolo que.
> [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=00JGs8zu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-11T00:16:38.324+0000) > > If yolo que players refuse to cooperate, what else can they do. > > Take one of my last games as an example: > > Qiyana vs Vel'Koz (Vel is always an easy lane for me after level 3) > > *12 mins in-game* > - J4 ganks: 7 > - Lux gank: 3 > - Teemo gank: 1 > > The 0-4-0 Hecarim from my jungle: "gg, report mid, feeder" > Jinx, Hecarim's duo: "I always get feeders on mid who can't even 1v1 a trash champ" > > Or another game I had today > > Qiyana vs Donger, was 7 CS ahead of the Donger, defending my tower, but out of mana and pots, I see Donger back, so I back immediately as well even tho I'd lose half a wave (cannon wave) to the tower, I'm still ahead and backing now won't get him ahead either. > > But > > 2 mins before both us back: > > {{champion:246}} : "Trundle, can you cover mid for me a little? Need to base' > {{champion:48}} : *no reply* > {{champion:246}} : *pings assist me* > {{champion:29}} (Trundle's duo): "we don't help noobs like you because we don't wanna give you a free LP boost you" > > Then I get ganked 5 times in less than 1 min by Lee because the first 4 ganks didn't result in a kill and get called noob by Trundle and Twitch. > > TL:DR - if yolo que players would cooperate, we would see more mechanical changes than just damage, but since they don't, you only see damage changes because only those affect the viability of champs in yolo que. Yup currently community of league very disgusting atm best time to take a break until riot actually do something about toxic players. They are oversized good players and community state even worse than Dota 2 because childish players can't understand Dota.
: Sad %%%%%s like us keep coming back to this post tryna figure out why we losing. Reality is it's just bad luck and it'll stop whenever we get luckier.
> [{quoted}](name=INFAMOSUS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xeBTjg69,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-06-29T12:47:36.350+0000) > > Sad %%%%%s like us keep coming back to this post tryna figure out why we losing. Reality is it's just bad luck and it'll stop whenever we get luckier. Same {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rioter Comments
: Who do you most want seen in Team Fight Tactics down the line?
{{champion:145}} because void really needs a ranged character
: Teamfight Tactics - /Dev Update: Balance and Bugfix Log
Karthus is very broken now, keep spamming ulti and even beat my 2 star Kayle with Noble aura with 3 3 star but enemy Karthus won game solo without any aura and no 3 star with same size of teams.
: Can riot nerf Yi for bronze and iron?
His cdr build still messing up high elos with {{item:3161}} fully untargetable just less than a sec jumping on alpha strike again.
: Can we stop
{{champion:120}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:15}}
Show more

Sylaelque

Level 208 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion