: New Urgot Battlecast Skin!
Yes, the crab is really good. The 520 RP skin trumps the 1350 RP in every single way. Well done. Battlecast looks like a cheap plastic chinese production.
Rioter Comments
: Illaoi in a bad spot?
No, she is bad. I dont know why anyone want to play her.
: Mastery level 6 & 7 are a joke.
Well that is really... REALLY unimpressive.
dEAdbUs (EUW)
: Yeah, because why use Q when you have to spam W?
> [{quoted}](name=dEAdbUs,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxYL7bgO,comment-id=002a000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-10T15:48:18.134+0000) > > Yeah, because why use Q when you have to spam W? Because W has still a cd and u can use Q between it????? /facepalm5000
MrWasjig (EUW)
: > But her winrate has been sub 46% her entire league life http://thecarnivoreproject.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345295c269e201a5116584a7970c-800wi
> [{quoted}](name=MrWasjig,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vfbw4o8x,comment-id=0000000100000001,timestamp=2016-05-10T09:43:18.270+0000) > > http://thecarnivoreproject.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345295c269e201a5116584a7970c-800wi its 44,5% allrdy
Pika Fox (NA)
: She needs massive nerfs before she can receive proper buffs. Unfortunately, she has a really abusive kit. Just look at her on an ARAM map to see what happens when the stars align for her.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxYL7bgO,comment-id=002d,timestamp=2016-05-10T08:25:27.918+0000) > > She needs massive nerfs before she can receive proper buffs. Unfortunately, she has a really abusive kit. Just look at her on an ARAM map to see what happens when the stars align for her. Yes lets balance for aram now. Wow
: how do u even do that... i dont think this bug was intentional but it is there because they dont think anyone would be bored enough to first of all, play illaoi secondly try to spam w then q in under 0.01 seconds like srsly... find some other more major bug pls lol but rlly how did u even find this bug
> [{quoted}](name=yolohoboswagnoob,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=yWOTNxjI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-09T23:58:03.924+0000) > > how do u even do that... i dont think this bug was intentional but it is there because they dont think anyone would be bored enough to first of all, play illaoi > > secondly try to spam w then q in under 0.01 seconds like srsly... find some other more major bug pls > > lol but rlly how did u even find this bug I main Illaoi this season :) and i knew about it since release i guess. Its not only 0.01 second. It is 0.01 - 1 second. Maybe more, i didnt stop the time. Thanks for reply
1337JMAN (NA)
: I Feel Bad for Malzahar Mains
the only problem is his super strong passive.
Jbels (NA)
: What the actual fuck? Do they not realize that Illaoi is bad enough WITHOUT nerfing her damage? I don't fucking see Darius's ult doing less damage to each target after the last? Or his Q doing full damage to only one target? So I say again, what the actual fuck?
That is a bug since release. If the tentacles dont hit at the same time (with double tntacles by W for example) there is a one second window with much less dmg.
: The reason why Illaois winrate dropped so much is because Riot gutted her with a ninja nerf
Rioter Comments
Asc3ndent (EUNE)
: Ok, first post on the boards, as someone who loves to play Illaoi and find her quite unique..but.. First of all - she's bad. When I play her I rely 90% on my enemy not understanding her kit. If he does, she's mediocre at bet against melee champion, terrible against ranged. Come mid game and the only thing you can reliable do is split push. Late game you're pretty useless unless the enemy team dives you, has no CC and they're blind . @Meddler..if you're still reading this: - make her R reset her W ; THIS is extremely important as she would have at least a minor gap closer to initiate *(you can't initiate with W and then ulti, which is..BAD) , please do this - _**Root is useless on her**_ as only bad players (or in extremely bad positions) need to flash/dash or anything out of her R - you can simply Walk away.. - make her immune to stun/silence/slow during her R duration and withing it's range > this would go very well with her juggernaut theme and make her more consistent when using her ultimate - if anything, give her Q or E a small slow (E when you hit, not after the vessel is gone) - her damage is fine as lack of hard CC=pure damage, it's something different My 0.2 cents, thank you
You can do much more with her than how u talk about her. Her teamfight potential is really strong, if u can set a vessel in the enemy team before that. W Reset with ult would be really good. If they do those changes u are talking about, then they will destroy her damage entirely. I love that hart hitting tentacles and hope they stay with it
: Is it possible that her tentacles heal could work against monsters (NOT minions)? Then she could prolly be played in the jungle as well?
That wouldnt help much. She does not enough dmg for the jungle. She is not tanky and has no dmg at the early lvls.
SSJTribe (NA)
: I think you highlighted exactly why this change is needed. You should never be able to farm for **30 SECONDS** pretty safely. That is absolutely ridiculous. Go play farmville if you don't want to interact with your lane opponent.
That is wrong, because if i miss my E (that happenes easily but the projectile speed and width. You hit with blitzcrank Q 20 times better) you are instantly forced back and can do literary nothing at that time. Second parts is the teamfight and this is another really important one. If the debuff is in the team before the fight starts, they have instantly much more trouble, because the must avoid the lashes from that one with the debuff and your own lashes with Q and W. Your Q and W is easily avoidable. It is very slow and does just moderate damage. With the debuff it happens nt just from you so u have to watch him too. If that part is missing (most of the time i can get 2 people with that debuff before the fight start) then her strength is cut, i would say, 1/3. So you have an EXTREMELY lane nerf and a really really big teamfight nerf. I guess that is exactly what a 45% win champ needs
: From what I've heard, her biggest weakness is the lack of hard CC. I think an interesting (yet difficult) mechanic to make her more viable would be a stun with the duration depending on how many tentacles hit you. 1 second for 2 tentacles, 1.5 for 2 tentacles, 2 for 3 tentacles and so on. Obviously you could change the timings and everything but I think this would make her challenging to be great with, but viable if you're only average with her. Obviously added a stun to someone's kit might mean she would need some other slight damage nerfs/adjustments but I think this could up her play rate tremendously.
That would be an overkill with her ultimate
: dude, why? In my opinion her main problem is that most champs can easily deal with the frequency of tentacle spawn and attack as vessel. With this shortened but intensified time window she and her enemies can deal way better with the vessel debuff.
Because the enemy is busy for a very long time. If i do hit with my E, i know i can farm for <at least> 30 seconds pretty safe. As long as the debuff is online, all the tentacles ry to hit her, if he comes near to my tentacles that i placed. He cant attack me for that time and if he does he is 90% dead. If they reduce the time to 10-15 seconds, he is mor busy at the very very very short duration, but can full attack easily after this. That is a drastically nerf.
Meddler (NA)
: It might be a nerf, we'll need to look at the power impact after the changes go out and follow up with buffs/nerfs as needed. Big thing for us is getting the mechanics to the right spot, then we can adjust damage etc where appropriate.
I do main Illaoi actually, but that will destroy her completely. Her E is so freaking important for her. The long duration is the reason why it is so much important. DOnt make it another yorick. SHe will be completely useless
Rioter Comments
: Funny thing about dota 2 is
Funny thing about dota 2 is that they play that crap
AdanYEva (NA)
: This new Poopy is the best re-work champ
If people say "the new hero is balanced", the hero is completely garbage. Best example:: Poppy
I7A6X2v2 (NA)
: @Riot: Now that Poppy is a real champion... can you guys work on Warwick?
Is she a real champ now? She was a new champ, but is destroyed now
Nebuul (NA)
: Crit Poppy is Best Poppy
And how does it interact in any way with her kit? I could do the same with annie and kill the people i the first Q stun. WIth the old Poppy you could do that 23445 times better.
: Am I the only one that feels like Poppy is a bit underwhelming?
Completely garbage hero now. I have no words for that useless shiat
Eggbread (NA)
: Spell Vamp already worked on his W and R on-hits, true fact.
Just wrong. Gunblade just worked with the ad dmg from W (because auto attack)
Rioter Comments
Ixaxxar (NA)
: when the hell is fiora getting fixed
> [{quoted}](name=Ixaxxar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7YXsv9o6,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-09-13T21:27:37.945+0000) > > this is the most broken fucking champion in the game wtf no
Rioter Comments
: How would you say AP Varus works out?
It is not super horrible. Played it sometime too. The dmg is big but u need too much time for the 3 Stacks in teamfight.
: You know what's sad?
Jarvan is super nice and i promise. 1-2 more month and everyone will cry about OP JARVAN because of the new items.
: Are we ever going to do something about trolling in Ranked?
> My idea for a solution might seem harsh, but I'm gonna share it. Get reported once, get a warning. Second report should be a ban for an x amount of time from playing ranked games. Third report should be a ban for an x amount of time from playing the game. Trust me u dont want that. I am sure u got at least 1 report just from this one game. I would never ever write ANYTHING in the hat because all the kids report for every single sentence that they dont like. 9/10 of the community would be banned in 1 week.
Rioter Comments
: New Champs Should Be Rank Delayed For 1 Week.
Bulshit. I never play normals and would just wait 1 more week to play them first time in ranked.
MrSc0tty (NA)
: When is ANYONE at riot going to address the awful new player experience?
Yep. So many try this game of my friends but noone can stay here, because of the smurf trash.
Rioter Comments
: Generally, the player who flames the most is the worst player on the team. I don't even mean because they are flaming instead of playing (which is certainly true), but they are usually the one playing the worst even before they start flaming. They are flaming because they don't want to admit their own mistakes and so they have to try to push the blame on someone else.
> [{quoted}](name=Nameless Voice,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fYqTr87R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-18T17:41:20.254+0000) > > Generally, the player who flames the most is the worst player on the team. Nope. Just nope
JAGMAGZ (NA)
: no id rather have a twitch on my team then a super minion
You never played with a good superminion then. l2p
: This is what the new morde can do
God, i want to play him now!!!
: > still it sucks you are just 1 peel tank without any dmg I'm not a big Pantheon player, but my impression of him has always been that's an early game snowballer that tries to end thing early, and then falls back to more of a tank/peel pattern in the late game if he isn't ahead. What sucks about that being his end-game role? What would you like his power curve or late game role to look like? And what's missing from allowing that to happen that wouldn't just boost his already-strong early game?
Just dont touch my pantheon and ignore Pantheon threads :<
healinglolz (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MrHOLZZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FmnXGQxt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-12T00:02:59.605+0000) > > dont initiate as Pantheon. Ult behind the enemies if smth will start. If u are rly fed u can initiate. Always buy full assassin and last item tanky. Ye and when you behind the enemies your team most of the times will simple leave you, let you die in less then 1 sec and start flame you for ulting
> [{quoted}](name=healinglolz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FmnXGQxt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-08-12T01:08:26.086+0000) > > Ye and when you behind the enemies your team most of the times will simple leave you, let you die in less then 1 sec and start flame you for ulting You have to know when and when not
healinglolz (EUNE)
: @RiotRepertoir How about Pantheon?
dont initiate as Pantheon. Ult behind the enemies if smth will start. If u are rly fed u can initiate. Always buy full assassin and last item tanky.
Hay5eed (NA)
: Why true damage?
Mego (NA)
: Riven "Balance"
Riven is the new Soraka
: Tryndamere
Better nerf Tryndamere. He can crit and spin and is unbeatable, Please ban kthxbye. But ler Shyv like she is. She is fine.
: Best Bot Champion Combination Ever!!
Eph289 (NA)
: Galio's ult and hard counters
Galio Ult need more range and everything is fine.
: "Derrrrrr yer bronze! You don't know nuttin!" Getting sick of this elitist non-sense! Go stroke your E-pein somewhere else!
> [{quoted}](name=BlackEyesBlue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KeMKjuTE,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2015-08-10T14:20:14.743+0000) > > "Derrrrrr yer bronze! You don't know nuttin!" > > Getting sick of this elitist non-sense! Go stroke your E-pein somewhere else! has nothing to do with epenis, I would like a balance team full of challenger, but we will never get one. They have just more clue than you AND me and can improved this game in a much better way.
Kakwane (NA)
: Veigar, Fiora, and Gangplank all got better after the rework. They just never were played anyway before hand.
> [{quoted}](name=Explorer Ezreal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KeMKjuTE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-10T10:43:04.318+0000) > > Veigar, Fiora, and Gangplank all got better after the rework. They just never were played anyway before hand. huehue very close dude! Wasnt sure if trolling or not! :D
Rioter Comments
: Step 1: Plant Barrel Step 2: Plant Second Barrel Step 3: Q first barrel INSTEAD of the enemy champion next to barrel #2 Step 4: spam /l because the champion just took 80% of their health in burst. Then stab them with your firesword. When no enemy champion is present, replace steps 2-4 with "Q barrel" in order to get like 30 serpents per minion wave. That does work, you just appear to be screwing it up.
Yeah the enemy would NEVER thought about that.
Show more

TURBO 5OOO

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion