: Blitzcrank Changes Heading to PBE
In spite of having previously buffed all his counters in {{champion:122}} , {{champion:114}} , {{champion:75}} , {{champion:58}} , {{champion:420}} , {{champion:24}} , {{champion:6}} , {{champion:48}} , {{champion:67}} , and now even getting Conqueror crazy too, {{champion:36}} gets only bonus %MR as a compensation buff? Seems like no one at Riot has ever played {{champion:36}} , let alone recently. He is struggling against these bruisers just by doing way less dmg and not being that tankier. Reverting E dmg nerfs would have done justice just fine, this MR buff only makes him more unbearable against AP comps.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 15
In spite of having previously buffed all his counters in {{champion:122}} , {{champion:114}} , {{champion:75}} , {{champion:58}} , {{champion:6}} , {{champion:420}} , {{champion:24}} , {{champion:48}} , {{champion:67}} , and now even getting Conqueror crazy too, {{champion:36}} gets only bonus %MR as a compensation buff? Seems like no one at Riot has ever played {{champion:36}} , let alone recently. He is struggling against these bruisers just by doing way less dmg and not being that tankier. Reverting E dmg nerfs would have done justice just fine, this MR buff only makes him more unbearable against AP comps.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 13
In spite of having previously buffed all his counters in {{champion:122}} , {{champion:114}} , {{champion:75}} , {{champion:58}} , {{champion:420}} {{champion:24}} , {{champion:48}} , {{champion:67}} , and now even getting Conqueror crazy too, {{champion:36}} gets only bonus %MR as a compensation buff? Seems like no one at Riot has ever played {{champion:36}} , let alone recently. He is struggling against these bruisers just by doing way less dmg and not being that tankier. Reverting E dmg nerfs would have done justice just fine, this MR buff only makes him more unbearable against AP comps.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 22
In spite of having previously buffed {{champion:122}} , {{champion:114}} , {{champion:75}} , {{champion:58}} , {{champion:420}} , {{champion:24}} , {{champion:48}} , {{champion:67}} , even getting Conqueror crazy too, there is still no {{champion:36}} compensation buff?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 1
{{champion:36}} Forgot about me?
Meddler (NA)
: Ok, turns out Renekton was just a casualty of too much to do in one patch. Won't have changes in 9.2, will be back on the list for 9.3 though, assuming nothing major changes in the meantime.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=JeoGRXbm,comment-id=000200000004,timestamp=2019-01-16T18:59:38.288+0000) > > Ok, turns out Renekton was just a casualty of too much to do in one patch. Won't have changes in 9.2, will be back on the list for 9.3 though, assuming nothing major changes in the meantime. Don't you think he's already been buffed enough? Don't forget that some were indirect benefits, such as {{item:3508}} , I think {{champion:58}} is doing perfectly fine.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 11
Over the last couple of months, there have been buffs to many top laners, such as {{champion:58}} {{champion:114}} , {{champion:122}} , {{champion:6}} , and most recently {{champion:420}} , {{champion:75}} and {{champion:48}} . Needless to say, these are all hardest counters to {{champion:36}} , who has only seen nerfs recently. Therefore, it's time for him to get some buffs, or at least reversal of E nerfs.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 12
Okay, finally some attention for the doge. However, while any kind of buff to {{champion:75}} has been much needed for quite some time, I suggest another change: As a 1 million mastery {{champion:75}} player with high elo experience (peaked diamond), I think that his split pushing has always been too slow, especially comparing it to the likes of {{champion:114}}, {{champion:24}}, {{champion:48}} etc. Not only that, but in order to increase his waveclear he can only cast E that doesn't even kill ranged creeps on its own so {{champion:75}} has to auto at least once more. This only makes it harder to last hit and it is counter productive towards his stacking game (Q max), which is the only relevant scaling he has. That being said, it'd be nice if his Q got a %CD decrease on CS for the next Q, especially since his trading is the worst in the game. In other words, once he walks up and stacks a minion with Q, he has no trading tools, which is usually the 'go to' signal for the enemy laner. So here goes the Q max: level 1 Q CD 8 sec. : (next Q CD 10% CD decrease)-> 7.2 sec. level 2 Q CD 8 sec.: (next Q CD stays 7.2 sec. on CS) level 3 Q CD 7 sec. : (next Q 20% CD decrease) -> 5.6 sec. level 4 Q CD 7. sec.: (next Q stays 5.6 sec.) level 5 Q CD 6 sec.: (next Q 30% CD decrease): -> 4.2 sec. level 6 Q CD: 6 sec.: (next Q stays 5.6 sec.) level 7 Q CD: 5 sec.: (next Q 40% CD decrease) -> 3 sec. level 8 Q CD: 4sec. : (next Q 50% CD decrease) -> 2 sec. This way his laning phase stays pretty much the same (worse than current +12 pending buff) while getting 50% Q CD in mid-game (levels 8+) and **only when constantly CS-ing (split pushing)** (Q max obviously). This would improve {{champion:75}} **WITHOUT** increasing his dueling nor teamfight potential, and make him good at something he was always supposed to be, but actually never was.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 7
Hey Meddler, back when you introduced HP/mana refresh+empowered recalls+empowered minions, you essentially made Baron buff something ALWAYS worth grouping for and leaving the base exposed. The reasoning behind first two changes was that you wanted to jumpstart Baron usage so that the team having it can make most out of it. This, alongside automatic homeguard bonus and many other macro changes, made split pushers unable to get far enough on their mission of splitting in late game, be it before or after Baron is taken/ Therefore, could you please do any of these changes: 1. Remove empowered recall and/or HP/mana refresh with Baron buff 2. Or make it for 1 time use only (no safety with empowered recall with Baron). 3. There could also be only 1 lane with Baron empowered minions, that with the most number of teammates. This is especially fine now with increased minion speed, as regular/Super creeps can do great job on their own. 4. Simply prolong the buff without the empowered recall+HP&mana refresh. The leading team would still get the same amount of time to siege but at least they cannot just choose to ignore the split pusher completely (as has been the case for quite some time now).
Nascy (EUW)
: Until at least 10% crit is added back to Essence Reaver it will remain a useless item unless you make it so ludircously cheap it becomes a must buy for everyone. So questions. When are Essence Reaver and Stormrazor becoming ranged exclusives? Especially for Stormrazor. And when will 16 out of the 19 adcs stop having negative winrates in soloQ plat+? If you want mages in as bot carries shouldn't you balance them so adcs dont feel completly useless in laning phase? Heimer is already a zero interaction laner but in bot two laners are getting utterly bored instead of one. Swain and Vladimir sustain makes them impossible to ever kick out of lane. Almost forgot but when is Kassadin getting nerfed to the void? Playing singleplayer invincable farming simulator post 6 (post 1 if vs a mage) until 16 then decimate the enemy team isn't exactly entertaining for 9 of the players in that game. Probably not for the 10th either tbh but they are getting a win so I doubt they care.
> [{quoted}](name=Nascy,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=k0OgvRkx,comment-id=0039,timestamp=2018-10-10T17:52:44.615+0000) > > And when will 16 out of the 19 adcs stop having negative winrates in soloQ plat+? When supports stop trolling with unconventional picks and actually protect their adc. Also ad carries are not easy to play, it takes a decent amount of skill which players obviously have the lack of.
: Hey, just wanted to ask about Ryze, i know a lot of people that really love the champion but they don't play because he has been nerfed left and right any new on him? are you guys ever gonna buff him again or rework him?
> [{quoted}](name=Altarious,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=k0OgvRkx,comment-id=0050,timestamp=2018-10-10T22:36:55.345+0000) > > are you guys ever gonna buff him again or rework him? You do know that Ryze reworks are the biggest meme in the history of LoL? Needless to say, he's been reworked 6-7 times in the past 3 years, meanwhile some champions haven't had in almost a decade (e.g.{{champion:75}} and {{champion:36}} were released in 2009).
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 10
Hey Meddler, when are {{champion:36}} and {{champion:75}} going to get reworked?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 12
@Meddler What about {{champion:36}} ? Could we witness his first rework in 10 years after World Championship?
: > [{quoted}](name=The Cane Master,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=gA16fKMZ,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2018-08-17T16:13:44.504+0000) > > When is {{champion:36}} getting reworked? Maybe for his 10th birthday in 2019 and **FOR THE FIRST TIME**? Oh wait, better rework {{champion:13}} for the 7th time in 3 years time span. this is for thoughtful discussion, not nagging with an overused meme
> [{quoted}](name=Cyber HeroXL,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=gA16fKMZ,comment-id=00230000,timestamp=2018-08-17T17:09:54.289+0000) > > this is for thoughtful discussion, not nagging with an overused meme {{champion:13}} having such ABSOLUTE priority over many never reworked 2009 original champions has been one of the biggest design issues. Not only is it that important but it reached the state of being a meme despite its grievous implications on LoL. I don't care if complaints for this matter are misplaced (only in your opinion), but all players need to stress out how terrible some champs feel while Riot is tunnel focusing the wrong champion(s) over and over again.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 17
When is {{champion:36}} getting reworked? Maybe for his 10th birthday in 2019 and **FOR THE FIRST TIME**? Oh wait, better rework {{champion:13}} for the 7th time in 3 years time span.
: Yes a change to tanks that doesn't involve more damage! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Javi Is Here,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P4eh9Or5,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-08-03T18:32:45.823+0000) > > Yes a change to tanks that doesn't involve more damage! > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Wtf why is then {{champion:223}}'s getting a damage buff? > Devour / Regurgitate (W) > Damage :: 20/23/26/29/32% (+2% per 100AP) >>> 27/29/31/33/35% (+1% per 100AP)
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 3
You should also buff turrets significantly, or at least revert the nerfs for God's sake.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 1
Wait what, you say LoL lost competitive diversity? For God's sake, we finally have forgotten class of juggernauts being somewhat viable in pro play and somehow it's not good for you? Yeah, I thought so, Riot always hated juggernauts and we'll keep on ignoring their viability because at least 90% of LoL community are teenage adc/apc one-shot pentakill wannabees.
: LCS viewership went down so much.
After the slavery was abolished in the US, the popularity and esteem within the white folks also went down, that doesn't mean slavery was right. After Germany lost WWII, the popularity of Hitler plummeted, that doesn't mean Nazism was right. The same thing with LoL, after being ignored for several consecutive Seasons, finally bringing bruisers to the same playing ground as other (sub)classes does not make the game less balanced. In fact, it's more balanced than ever before, we finally have competitive diversity across all roles and classes, it only takes time for people to adjust. Again, human's are adaptive creatures, but they also are aversive towards change, no matter how better the future might be.
: Mundo isn’t spamming to trade though it does chunk people, he spams q so he can completely avoid interacting during his weakest point
> [{quoted}](name=doodlebob666,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Ekj5nZEm,comment-id=004b000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-13T22:31:17.987+0000) > > Mundo isn’t spamming to trade though it does chunk people, he spams q so he can completely avoid interacting during his weakest point Be that as it may, he still has ~50% win rate, and for such a binary and reliable champion it's only balanced even if it's 51-52% at all times (in plat+).
japhib (NA)
: At least the current nerf allows more skill expression in the kit because you can't just spam cleavers all the time.
> [{quoted}](name=japhib,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Ekj5nZEm,comment-id=004b0000,timestamp=2018-07-13T19:34:09.601+0000) > > At least the current nerf allows more skill expression in the kit because you can't just spam cleavers all the time. lol, you can always complain about the main skill being available too often: {{champion:136}} W, {{champion:30}} Q, {{champion:114}} Q, {{champion:38}} R, {{champion:27}} Q, {{champion:4}} W, {{champion:157}} Q{{champion:115}} Q etc.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 13
Wtf, {{champion:36}} now has only ~50% win rate in plat+? For such a binary (reliable) champion, 51-52% win rate is only normal, if not needed, yet **RIOT IS NERFING HIM AGAIN**?
: I like ur idea about nasus getting reduced CD on Q when killing but that would make farming so much easier for him early game which he should struggle during it. The amount of onkill cdr should scale with stacks and caps at 300 where he gains 0.5s CD
> [{quoted}](name=Iremos14,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Ekj5nZEm,comment-id=00350001,timestamp=2018-07-13T18:21:33.781+0000) > > I like ur idea about nasus getting reduced CD on Q when killing but that would make farming so much easier for him early game which he should struggle during it. Not really, at levels 1-8 laning phase is not over (with 0 jungle interference on either side). Note that he doesn't get much bonus cdr on lower levels of Q (levels 1-5), nor would it be free as whenever {{champion:75}} walks up to CS he offers himself for free harass.
TomiMan7 (EUNE)
: This would be so stupid and op i cant even imagine. His R already giving 50% reduced cd on his Q, that means at lvl8 his Q would be on a 1 second cd while being in his R form.
> [{quoted}](name=TomiMan7,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Ekj5nZEm,comment-id=00350000,timestamp=2018-07-13T17:24:33.347+0000) > > His R already giving 50% reduced cd on his Q, that means at lvl8 his Q would be on a 1 second cd while being in his R form. Only while CS-ing (split pushing) and only available every 120 seconds (R cd), which means he's unavailable for PvP all that time. So what, {{champion:75}} is one of the slowest split pushers out there, {{champion:114}} , {{champion:48}} , {{champion:83}} and all others clear the waves way faster, even without using their ultimate abilities.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 13
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=7tEYw6Ij,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-07-11T15:39:29.145+0000) > > We're looking at a few different directions on Nasus. I think the one likely to ship is a buff to his passive Lifesteal early game, help him get through laning phase a bit better. As a 1M+ {{champion:75}} main, I beg you not to do buff his lifesteal and to take a different approach. {{champion:75}} is only viable while in lane (due to stacking mechanic) which means the most viable playstyle is Q max and split pushing. However, for a split-pusher that needs fast waveclear, his Q is on a rather high CD, even with 45% CDR. That being said, lowering his Q CD would make him a lot stronger, which is why it needs to be only upon a last hit (cs) i.e. while split-pushing. Take a look at this: level 1 Q 10% bonus cdr after a CS, so next Q cd 8->7.2s level 2 W or E, cd stays 7.2s level 3 Q 20 bonus cdr; cd 7->5.6s level 4 W or E, cd stays 5.6s level 5 Q bonus 30% cdr: cd 6->4.2s level 6 R, cd stays 4.2s level 7 Q bonus 40% cdr;, CD 5->3s level 8 Q bonus 50% cdr;, CD 4->2s Please note again that this is **ONLY AFTER A SUCCESSFUL LAST HIT**, so his teamfighting Q cd stays the same as of now. P.S. I think {{champion:75}} 's biggest issue is immobility paired with no hard CC nor immunity to the same. His rework should have immunity to displacement effects (knockups, knockbacks, pulls) i.e. other CC types would work as per usual (stuns, snares, silence, grounded, polymorph etc.). Moreover, if that proves to be underwhelming, include ''applies Grounded'' as his x-hit passive.
Meddler (NA)
: We're looking at a few different directions on Nasus. I think the one likely to ship is a buff to his passive Lifesteal early game, help him get through laning phase a bit better.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=7tEYw6Ij,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-07-11T15:39:29.145+0000) > > We're looking at a few different directions on Nasus. I think the one likely to ship is a buff to his passive Lifesteal early game, help him get through laning phase a bit better. As a 1M+ {{champion:75}} main, I beg you not to do this change. {{champion:75}} is only viable while in lane (due to stacking mechanic) which means the most viable playstyle is Q max and split pushing. However, his Q is on a rather high CD, even with 45% CDR. That being said, lowering his Q CD would make him a lot stronger, which is why it needs to be only upon a last hit (cs) i.e. while split-pushing. Take a look at this: level 1 Q CD 10%, so CD 8->7.2s level 2 W or E, CD stays 7.2s level 3 Q CD 20%;, CD 7->5.6s level 4 W or E, CD stays 5.6s level 5 Q CD 30%;, CD 6->4.2s level 6 R, CD stays 4.2s level 7 Q CD 40%;, CD 5->3s level 8 Q CD 50%;, CD 4->2s Please note again that this is **ONLY AFTER A SUCCESSFUL CS**, so his teamfighting Q cd stays the same as of now.
Xäyąh (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Cane Master,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KojVZu5A,comment-id=001300000000,timestamp=2018-07-06T17:02:12.957+0000) > > I am fully aware of this, Jesus Christ himself was persecuted only for saying the truth, but he never backed down and told us to carry our crosses each to his own as well. Therefore I am willing to die for Jesus, let alone have an argument over the internet on why Christianity is true. If you would like to know, [here's a good video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoxaIxMng-E) about it. You have other relevant videos on Frank Turek's channel, but you should also check [cross-examined.org](https://crossexamined.org/) for the most comprehensive reading. I have already made up my mind for now. Until we have tangible evidence for a god of any sort, I do not believe one exists, but I am open to the idea. But please, don't rile up people on the internet, whether you believe your cause is just or not.
> [{quoted}](name=Xäyąh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KojVZu5A,comment-id=0013000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-07T21:28:00.653+0000) > > I have already made up my mind for now. Until we have tangible evidence for a god of any sort, I do not believe one exists, but I am open to the idea. But please, don't rile up people on the internet, whether you believe your cause is just or not. Don't speak for other people, if I have riled you up, it only means that you are immoral and irresponsible in regards to God's Word and building his eternal kingdom. Also, Jesus himself told us the to shine the light upon the world (i.e. to spread the Gospel) so that immorality may be revealed, thus the need for repentance and joining the cause may become reality.
: they already removed it from pbe,check it.I think they will go with different approach
> [{quoted}](name=Seúq,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=7tEYw6Ij,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2018-07-11T15:50:05.060+0000) > > they already removed it from pbe,check it.I think they will go with different approach God bless.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 11
As a 1M+ {{champion:75}} player that peaked diamond with it even back in Season 6 (without S7 R buff), {{champion:75}} ' current PBE buff is ridiculous and irrelevant. Please visit [this post](https://www.reddit.com/r/nasusmains/comments/8xl6ay/ideas_for_a_nasus_buff/) from [r/Nasusmains](https://www.reddit.com/r/nasusmains/) for more detail.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fízz v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m1x7LTmP,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-07-06T13:14:21.002+0000) > > But why can Annie stun and oneshot a whole team and why can Darius reset his 800 damage ult and heal a third of his HP every 4 seconds heh Because as I said, Annie relies on {{summoner:4}} and if you can't kite a Darius you just suck balls
> [{quoted}](name=Lets have shrex,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m1x7LTmP,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-07-06T13:16:52.570+0000) > > Because as I said, Annie relies on {{summoner:4}} and if you can't kite a Darius you just suck balls [I guess even pro players suck balls as they are getting penta killed by {{champion:122}}?](https://clips.twitch.tv/AmorphousFineWoodpeckerTheTarFu)
Xäyąh (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Cane Master,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KojVZu5A,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-07-04T12:10:24.051+0000) > > [Neither men or women having sex outside of marriage is moral, and we get the moral code from God in the Bible.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoxaIxMng-E) Listen, I am not religious, but there are other people here who are either not religious or of another religion and will attack you for saying this.
> [{quoted}](name=Xäyąh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KojVZu5A,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2018-07-04T18:15:53.216+0000) > > Listen, I am not religious, but there are other people here who are either not religious or of another religion and will attack you for saying this. I am fully aware of this, Jesus Christ himself was persecuted only for saying the truth, but he never backed down and told us to carry our crosses each to his own as well. Therefore I am willing to die for Jesus, let alone have an argument over the internet on why Christianity is true. If you would like to know, [here's a good video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoxaIxMng-E) about it. You have other relevant videos on Frank Turek's channel, but you should also check [cross-examined.org](https://crossexamined.org/) for the most comprehensive reading.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 6
Unless {{champion:75}} gets scheduled for an imminent rework, please provide him with some buffs, he simply can't compete with {{champion:122}}, {{champion:83}}, {{champion:36}} and {{champion:48}} .
Meddler (NA)
: Changes to some mages should still be in 8.14. Expect them on the PBE late this week or early next week. Delay is due to 8.13 to 8.14 being 3 weeks instead of 2, so we're taking time early in the cycle to get some other stuff done. We don't have details of what changes yet, unlikely to be giving them a lot of mana back though, looking to give them power that's not as wave clear heavy if possible.
When is {{champion:75}} going to get reworked?
: Why is it that if a woman sleeps with 10 men she is a "hoe"
[Neither men or women having sex outside of marriage is moral, and we get the moral code from God in the Bible.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoxaIxMng-E)
: A Troll Proclaims to Feed & Int in Ranked Champ Select. EXCELLENT. I'm glad you joined my que :)
Do you also lose MMR by dodging a game so that it can be remade, or only LP?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 8
> There'll also be a range of additional champion buffs/nerfs that happen a bit later in the cycle, so this isn't a comprehensive list. Likely includes a {{champion:23}} buff, potentially a {{champion:27}} nerf. Yo yo, {{champion:23}} has close to [50% win rate](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/current/platinum/plus/champion/Tryndamere/), while [{{champion:75}} has 47.8%](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/current/platinum/plus/champion/Nasus/). Moreover, {{champion:75}} ' already superior subclass competitors in {{champion:122}} and {{champion:420}} getting buffed with [8.12 items](http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/05/517-pbe-update.html), unlike {{champion:75}} get who is being an inept user of them all (not having bonus AD ratio). Now tell me that {{champion:23}} deserves a buff more than {{champion:75}} .
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 6
Due to already superior {{champion:122}} and {{champion:420}} getting buffed with [8.12 items](http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/05/517-pbe-update.html), will {{champion:75}} get compensation buffs due to being an inept user of them all (not having bonus AD)?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 1
Due to already superior {{champion:122}} and {{champion:420}} getting buffed with [8.12 items](http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/05/517-pbe-update.html), will {{champion:75}} get compensation buffs due to being an inept user of them all (not having bonus AD)?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 30
Due to already superior {{champion:122}} and {{champion:420}} getting buffed with [8.12 items](http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/05/517-pbe-update.html), will {{champion:75}} get compensation buffs due to being an inept user of them all (not having bonus AD)?
: Riot's design choices aid in making this game even more toxic than it already is.
>The problem is you give the trolls all the power in this game because you literally get away with anything in this game as long as you don't say anything in chat. I can literally go into a game and just troll over and over. Die 15 times a game. Do some troll build. Buy 6 tears of the goddess. Follow my jungler around stealing jungle camps. Guess what? Nothing will ever happen to you as long as you don't flame in chat and the people who troll know this. Riot never deals with many of the root problems of toxicity. They only deal and punish the symptoms. Obviously this doesn't apply to all cases. Decent people eventually become frustrated and lash out. Does it make it okay. No. Does it happen? Defiantly. This so much, as long as you don't spur insults in chat, no punishment will ever happen to you. What's the worst is that you can always mute other people and not see their chat, but you can never prevent a feeder/troll from ruining your game. I've said this many times, and here it goes once more: On any days of the week, I would choose a flaming Faker than a polite feeder in my team, no doubt about that.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 25
Due to already superior {{champion:122}} and {{champion:420}} getting buffed with [8.12 items](http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/05/517-pbe-update.html), will {{champion:75}} get compensation buffs due to being an inept user of them all (not having bonus AD scaling)?
: For once, let's blame Ghostcrawler for something he's actually responsible for!
> For example the Live team makes the patch to patch balance changes, and overall focuses on problems like game health, fairness, and frustration. > But that's fine, because I have very capable leads like Meddler who do keep in touch with that part of the game. And yet you are buffing Fighters, mostly juggernauts with [8.12 items](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/QzwOyzht-fighter-items-on-pbe-for-812), yet {{champion:75}} does not have a single bonus AD scaling, but already superior {{champion:420}} and {{champion:122}} do. Much expertise, such wow.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 23
Due to already superior juggernauts {{champion:122}} and {{champion:420}} getting buffed with [8.12 items](http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/05/517-pbe-update.html), will {{champion:75}} get compensation buffs due to being an inapt user of them all?
: The F-ing New Guys at Riot are repeating mistakes from 7+ years ago.
Ever since 1 shot {{champion:3}} graced LoL live patch, I've stopped playing LoL and believing in capabilities of design/balance teams.
: I disagree with most of your major points. The game stopped being fun when riot changed from a fundamental approach of power fantasy in favor of the game having more counterplay for the other player. Back when champions could actually achieve their power fantasy the game was a ton of fun, riot should have left all of the champions alone (I can see the argument for reworking poppy tho) and simply balanced around high elo. (I say this is a silver player btw) what was the fun part of the game which is missing now, most appearent in assassins, is that riot wants everything to be delayed and having counterplay. This makes the game IMHO less fun for everyone. In every class. Because nobody gets to have their power fantasy anymore. You only have a diluted sense of it. I made a post here from the same perspective. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/9TibhXkE-guys-come-on-lay-off-ritos-ass-look-at-how-the-game-used-to-be-and-how-it-is-now?comment=00000000
> [{quoted}](name=Automated Riven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iauURkH3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-20T13:20:51.230+0000) God I miss Season 4 so much! :(
: Sterak's Gage was INTENTIONALLY changed to bonus AD because Trinity Force users get a shit ton of damage from that synergy. It was an INTENTIONAL NERF to anyone who builds the combination because Sterak's is a fully defensive item outside of the fact that it changes Trinity Force's 300% base ad extra damage on next auto attack into a 450% base ad extra damage basically. This means they're giving Sterak's to champions who are building it intentionally for the extra damage and the shield, not because they want their trinity force to do a shitton more damage. BTW Nasus doesn't scale with ANY AD. All of his abilities have no AD scaling. This is just to separate trinity force users from building Sterak's Gage specifically to increase their damage output a ton. This will now be more of an item to champions like Riven, Fiora, Darius. As for items for Nasus, Atma's Reckoning will be pretty good for him most likely, and Spear of Shojin can also be pretty good. Or he could build more defenses so he could survive longer. You could even STILL build Sterak's if you wanted to increase your auto attack damage. TLDR This is still a nerf to Trinity Force/Sterak's users, but it's an INTENTIONAL nerf because they got too much out of the combination.
> [{quoted}](name=Atrushan2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aceyidGl,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-05-21T00:30:42.755+0000) > > Sterak's Gage was INTENTIONALLY changed to bonus AD because Trinity Force users get a shit ton of damage from that synergy. It was an INTENTIONAL NERF to anyone who builds the combination because Sterak's is a fully defensive item outside of the fact that it changes Trinity Force's 300% base ad extra damage on next auto attack into a 450% base ad extra damage basically. > > TLDR This is still a nerf to Trinity Force/Sterak's users, but it's an INTENTIONAL nerf because they got too much out of the combination. And could you name the champions that have built {{item:3078}} +{{item:3053}}? Never mind, let me say if for you: {{champion:75}} , {{champion:106}} and {{champion:77}} , all of which have had [~0% competitive pick rate for the last 5 consecutive Seasons](http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/picksandbans.php?season=ALL). > BTW Nasus doesn't scale with ANY AD. All of his abilities have no AD scaling. Is contradictory with: > As for items for Nasus, Atma's Reckoning will be pretty good for him most likely, and Spear of Shojin can also be pretty good. as Atma's Reckoning and Speak of Shojin give **BONUS AD**, not **BASE AD**. >You could even STILL build Sterak's if you wanted to increase your auto attack damage. is irrelevant as soon as you said this: >This will now be more of an item to champions like Riven, Fiora, Darius. as {{champion:92}} , {{champion:114}} and {{champion:122}} are already superior champions than {{champion:75}} and all counter him pretty hard. So it's not only {{item:3053}} 's changes that are yielding the need for {{champion:75}} to get compensation buffs, but also increased power to other champions that already destroy him: {{champion:420}} and {{champion:122}}. If you had read the op, you'd know that this has already been said: >Moreover, none of [8.12 announced items](http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/05/517-pbe-update.html) suit him, in fact already superior {{champion:420}} and {{champion:122}} and are the ones that scale with bonus AD.
heroikc (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Cane Master,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aceyidGl,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-20T22:10:51.432+0000) > > [0% competitive pick rate on average throughout 8 Seasons so far](http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/picksandbans.php?season=ALL), if anything is an indicator of the champions being underpowered it's this stat. The same could be said for 13 other champions, only one is scheduled for a rework this year. Also, for the {{item:3053}} nerf, read again; the 50% base AD increase is only made into a unique passive.
> [{quoted}](name=heroikc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aceyidGl,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-05-20T23:54:55.466+0000) > > The same could be said for 13 other champions, only one is scheduled for a rework this year. I am not refusing that those 13 other champions need as much improvements/buffs than {{champion:75}}. However, I am posting about {{champion:75}} only, to each their own. >Also, for the{{item:3053}} 's nerf, read again; the 50% base AD increase is only made into a unique passive. Context on this, btw given in the topic link, clearly says: {{item:3053}} : [Removed] +50% Base Attack Damage [New Effect] UNIQUE Passive - Giant Strength: Gain 50% of your Base Attack Damage as Bonus Attack Damage {{champion:75}} does not have any bonus AD scaling, rather base AD scaling with {{item:3078}} .
heroikc (NA)
: He primarily builds tank; his Q does all the damage. His E is armor shred his Q is essentially a perma-slow, he has passive life steal, and he works perfectly well with kleptomancy. I don't think he needs any boon to him.
> [{quoted}](name=heroikc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aceyidGl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-20T18:34:36.212+0000) > > He primarily builds tank; his Q does all the damage. His E is armor shred his Q is essentially a perma-slow, he has passive life steal, and he works perfectly well with kleptomancy. I don't think he needs any boon to him. [0% competitive pick rate on average throughout 8 Seasons so far](http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/picksandbans.php?season=ALL), if anything is an indicator of the champions being underpowered it's this stat.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Cane Master,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FZoxmXco,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2018-05-20T16:20:09.563+0000) > > Yeah, a [silver V guy](http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=KLYDEFROG) is teaching 1 million+ Nasus OTP that reached diamond even back in Season 6 (without Season 7 R buff). Dunning-Kruger symptom at its best. Rank shaming is stupid. Rank shaming when you yourself are unranked is going full retard.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FZoxmXco,comment-id=001d00000001,timestamp=2018-05-20T19:29:54.707+0000) > > Rank shaming is stupid. Rank shaming when you yourself are unranked is going full retard. I am unranked because I chose not to play due to {{champion:75}} being underpowered, but I have peaked diamond even back in Season 6 (without Season 7 buff to R). In contrast, this guy is unable to climb the ladder due to how bad his game sense, knowledge and mechanics are, so he doesn't choose to be silver, he just is.
: This is not nerfing nasus at all because nobody builds this item as it is awful on him
> [{quoted}](name=AlfÎe,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aceyidGl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-20T17:28:42.931+0000) > > This is not nerfing nasus at all because nobody builds this item as it is awful on him As a [forever Gold player with grand total of 0 {{champion:75}} games](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Alf%C3%8Ee), you are not even qualified to make this kind of a statement.
Show more

The Cane Master

Level 48 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion