: > [{quoted}](name=The Godkarther,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aXXX47VV,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:10:41.592+0000) > > Haha don't kid yourself. You seem like you'd act like a robot in the real world. Because I said No...? Or does this wake up memories from school, triggering you this hard.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aXXX47VV,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:13:35.964+0000) > > Because I said No...? > Or does this wake up memories from school, triggering you this hard. I've never been to school. One word can say a lot about people (:^)
Saezio (EUNE)
: WOW you can't even admit you made a mistake. You can't read the tooltip?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:09:40.242+0000) > > WOW you can't even admit you made a mistake. > > You can't read the tooltip? Uhh AD effects the capacity. What's your point?
: > [{quoted}](name=The Godkarther,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aXXX47VV,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:04:19.232+0000) > > Woah, you must be real fun at parties. > I am, since I don't go around insulting people like you do here. You seem to be pretty butthurt about a simple no, the only thing, as I have to write for the second time, I meant with it was ,,No, for me it doesn't sound like it. You don't have to be **this** much of an ass about it, do you? > Also the audio is very similar so don't bs. No, it isn't.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aXXX47VV,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:07:38.079+0000) > > I am, since I don't go around insulting people like you do here. > You seem to be pretty butthurt about a simple no, the only thing, as I have to write for the second time, I meant with it was ,,No, for me it doesn't sound like it. > > You don't have to be **this** much of an ass about it, do you? > > No, it isn't. Haha don't kid yourself. You seem like you'd act like a robot in the real world.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Godkarther,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aXXX47VV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:50:36.219+0000) > > Their bell thingies. When the wraith hits it, it sounds like when Mordekaiser does something in game. Idk what ability it is though. I mean, they are both metal objects being dinged so...meph?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aXXX47VV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:08:20.037+0000) > > I mean, they are both metal objects being dinged so...meph? To suicideplank metal objects don't sound similar at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Godkarther,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aXXX47VV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:49:51.004+0000) > > Then you would obviously know that their bells sound very similar. It doesn't tho. > It's funny how on the LoL boards there can't be a friendly post, Right, when someone insults me as " LoL sweat" it was very friendly, oh and also when you kept insulting me in your next response. > you just have to see it like: 'Wait, this guy is wanting to have an arguement about the audio similarities between two characters!?'. It was just a speculating post. So if you're gonna just act like some super-serious-stoic-internet-warrior and dismiss the context of the post - don't bother responding at all. You had your opinion, I said no, meaning I disagree with you. That's it. Projecting much maybe?
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aXXX47VV,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:52:37.141+0000) > > It doesn't tho. > > Right, when someone insults me as " LoL sweat" it was very friendly, oh and also when you kept insulting me in your next response. > > You had your opinion, I said no, meaning I disagree with you. That's it. > Projecting much maybe? Woah, you must be real fun at parties. >'I think Pepsi tastes like coke'. >SuicidePlank 'No.' >'Oh yeah man I was ju-' >SuicidePlank 'No. Fuck you' >'It was just a conversation star-' >SuicidePlank 'They have different chemical compositions, both of them contain Water+Sugar+Color+Caffeine+C02, but you are stupid, you mere fucking human. I know no humour, I know no conversation. You want to start a conversation with me? Get on your knees and beg. I have won over 50 internet arguments in the last week. Oh? And need I not remind you that I patrol the _league of legends_ forums looking for unsuspecting victims who even dare to talk about non-related, non-serious topics in my presence. As I witnessed my online enemies go silent as I decode their foolish attempts at conversation, I have become death, destroyer of posts. The crusader of NA general discussions, putting every **normie** 6 feet under if they step out of line. **THIS IS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS**, how dare you bring your negligible topics to this place. >'ok' Also the audio is very similar so don't bs.
Jamaree (NA)
: Wraith doesn't talk though?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aXXX47VV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:45:45.179+0000) > > Wraith doesn't talk though? Their bell thingies. When the wraith hits it, it sounds like when Mordekaiser does something in game. Idk what ability it is though.
: No.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aXXX47VV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:40:26.084+0000) > > No. He does I even just made a comparative side by side. Actually you probably don't play DbD since LoL sweats only play LoL.
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: You are mastery 5 and you don't know how passive works. OK. Back to school boy BTW mastery 5 with 16 games on the champ. :) nice
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:18:18.164+0000) > > You are mastery 5 and you don't know how passive works. OK. Back to school boy > > BTW mastery 5 with 16 games on the champ. :) nice I have a lot more than 16 games on pyke but sure buddy. Sorry I offended you because you're a rito fan boy, learn to get less triggered when you hear facts.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Godkarther,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:54:17.905+0000) > > So why are you the only person to disagree? I think maybe you're the one who smells of BS here buddy. Did you forget it's AD scalings? nah i disagree too. he needs it. play him and force yourself to not heal in the bush.
> [{quoted}](name=1 Inch and Proud,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:01:37.268+0000) > > nah i disagree too. he needs it. play him and force yourself to not heal in the bush. I'm mastery 5 on pyke because I used to main him, I know what an annoying champ he can be. Especially with his ultimate. Playing him as a support is so good just because poke is pretty much negligible.
: It's like rengar but at least pyke has to leave
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:57:24.787+0000) > > It's like rengar but at least pyke has to leave Pyke's mobility just makes it all the more annoying to deal with.
: In my last 20 games, I have come against Morde 13 times. Of those 13 times, he went on to completely and utterly carry his team with less than 4 deaths six times. I've laned against him top as a tank, and he sustains better than a Shen stacking health regen (and at times faster than people with upgrade boots even without a single pair of their own). I've tried to gank him as a fed ADC, and every time he has smacked me twice and killed me outright with only a single item. I have seen entire games surrender because he's able to casually pentakill an enemy team by ulting someone with good stats. It's legit to the point where I'm don't want to play for a week because it's become unfun to have a one champ single handedly win games, whether I'm with them.. but more often or not against them. I usually don't complain about 'OP OP OP', but I am nothing but frustrated
> [{quoted}](name=FlaktheFox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JeHM1AXa,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:54:05.051+0000) > > In my last 20 games, I have come against Morde 13 times. Of those 13 times, he went on to completely and utterly carry his team with less than 4 deaths six times. > > I've laned against him top as a tank, and he sustains better than a Shen stacking health regen (and at times faster than people with upgrade boots even without a single pair of their own). I've tried to gank him as a fed ADC, and every time he has smacked me twice and killed me outright with only a single item. I have seen entire games surrender because he's able to casually pentakill an enemy team by ulting someone with good stats. > > It's legit to the point where I'm don't want to play for a week because it's become unfun to have a one champ single handedly win games, whether I'm with them.. but more often or not against them. > > I usually don't complain about 'OP OP OP', but I am nothing but frustrated Yea like I said I was in a game the other day where the morde on my team got 3 penta kills. When I was top lane he came up as a lvl 4 jungle and destroyed me when I was lvl 7 vayne. It's insane.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Do you lane at level 18? cause at level 1 its 30% heal and at 18 it's 81% So, you are full of crap
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:53:10.728+0000) > > Do you lane at level 18? cause at level 1 its 30% heal and at 18 it's 81% > So, you are full of crap So why are you the only person to disagree? I think maybe you're the one who smells of BS here buddy. Did you forget it's AD scalings?
Rioter Comments
Ashlad (NA)
: just got steam rolled by him. Way OP
> [{quoted}](name=Ashlad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JeHM1AXa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-13T13:47:53.738+0000) > > just got steam rolled by him. Way OP I was 4 levels over one of them last game, got destroyed.
: Really stats do not lie, his WRs are insane for a reworked champion. His WR should be low 40s at best while people are learning him, not 58%.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JeHM1AXa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-13T17:12:03.965+0000) > > Really stats do not lie, his WRs are insane for a reworked champion. His WR should be low 40s at best while people are learning him, not 58%. It's insane, I'm seeing lvl 3 mordekasiers 1v1 people who are 3 levels higher than them.
Rioter Comments
Cycera (NA)
: I stopped playing ranked because of this. I know you're talking about norms, but in my ranked games, I would constantly be put in gold games even though I'm Bronze II. By the end of the game, I couldn't even do anything but apologize that Riot matched me into their game for some unknown reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Cycera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E85atEiF,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-10T00:14:50.849+0000) > > I stopped playing ranked because of this. I know you're talking about norms, but in my ranked games, I would constantly be put in gold games even though I'm Bronze II. By the end of the game, I couldn't even do anything but apologize that Riot matched me into their game for some unknown reason. When I first played league and I was unranked, I got to lvl 30 quickly and started my first 10 matches of ranked for placements. I was being put in diamond games where I'd get real harsh flaming from my team mates telling me I was 'boosted' and I would try explain I'm new to the game. They'd say 'No way, bs, you wouldn't be in this elo'.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: I keep getting flamed for being Diamond in normals and get accused of having bought my account and that I was boosted. It's not "High Elo" players doing the flaming, it's assholes. :) (Also if you want matches with only players of only your rank, that's kind of what ranked solo/duo and ranked flex are for)
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E85atEiF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-09T23:43:09.401+0000) > > I keep getting flamed for being Diamond in normals and get accused of having bought my account and that I was boosted. > It's not "High Elo" players doing the flaming, it's assholes. :) > (Also if you want matches with only players of only your rank, that's kind of what ranked solo/duo and ranked flex are for) Ranked isn't for a fun, relaxing game. Ranked is for being competitive to boost your rank. I want to be able to practice champions with people my own rank in normals without plat players crushing me or flaming me.
Kai Guy (NA)
: They are just as stuck at their MMR as some one whos stuck in iorn or bronze is. Rather then get better the turn to trying to pub stomp lower skill players to feel better about the fact they cant climb higher. its low maturity and generally toxic behavior. MM HAS to make a match. It does not have the option to tell players, "fk off not enough population online." There are no restrictions for premade and the normal MMR values are hidden. The end result? People Try Harding in a casual mode to rub their "skill" in your face because they are salty they cant do better. Frankly I hate rank shaming and most the toxic behaviors you see from assholes in this game. You don't have a match with out teammates or enemy's so if you enjoy the game don't turn players off it by behaving like a spoiled 13 year old. Its not gonna get better unless player attitudes change. Once upon a time GLHF was how basically everybody started a match. Now apparently that's dead and the standard interaction is "GGEZ" at a match end. Also as i am trying to be frank with random folks on the boards. If you expect all 4 teammates to be better then your enemy in the counterpart your a fucking idiot and don't know much about team games. Why exactly should your team be stronger 100% of the time? Some ones going to do badly. This is just part of the game, some times its gonna be you. Don't be a dick about it because its literally inevitable.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E85atEiF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-09T23:03:42.953+0000) > > They are just as stuck at their MMR as some one whos stuck in iorn or bronze is. Rather then get better the turn to trying to pub stomp lower skill players to feel better about the fact they cant climb higher. > > its low maturity and generally toxic behavior. MM HAS to make a match. It does not have the option to tell players, "fk off not enough population online." There are no restrictions for premade and the normal MMR values are hidden. The end result? People Try Harding in a casual mode to rub their "skill" in your face because they are salty they cant do better. > > Frankly I hate rank shaming and most the toxic behaviors you see from assholes in this game. You don't have a match with out teammates or enemy's so if you enjoy the game don't turn players off it by behaving like a spoiled 13 year old. > > Its not gonna get better unless player attitudes change. Once upon a time GLHF was how basically everybody started a match. Now apparently that's dead and the standard interaction is "GGEZ" at a match end. > > Also as i am trying to be frank with random folks on the boards. If you expect all 4 teammates to be better then your enemy in the counterpart your a fucking idiot and don't know much about team games. Why exactly should your team be stronger 100% of the time? Some ones going to do badly. This is just part of the game, some times its gonna be you. Don't be a dick about it because its literally inevitable. Yea I get what you're saying and was thinking something similar. I used to play CS and this sort of behaviour was commonplace on that game. Smurfs stomping low rank players because they couldn't rank up.
: he can and most probably is, but this doesn't affect post lobby.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E85atEiF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-09T22:57:26.574+0000) > > he can and most probably is, but this doesn't affect post lobby. Yea I don't care much about in game chat, it's the lobby chat which gets to me.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Godkarther,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i0EYnE1j,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-09T17:58:38.706+0000) > > Why am I getting 1-2 plats in each game I play normals, a week back I was getting like a gold per game but now it's getting to the point where sometimes there'll be a non premade diamond player in my game. Why is this happening? Maybe your Elo went up
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i0EYnE1j,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-09T21:17:37.454+0000) > > Maybe your Elo went up Definitely not. Because of this BS my games have been extremely bad recently.
Kenneky (EUW)
: I could say the same about new players. Why I am getting matched with lvl 20-30 players while I am lvl 140? I just hate playing against new players, it's no fun for both sides. Why can't I get players with level above 100? It's probably like that because I play ranked very rarely, since every time I do play ranked I have the most miserable experience ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Kenneky,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i0EYnE1j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-09T18:59:17.220+0000) > > I could say the same about new players. Why I am getting matched with lvl 20-30 players while I am lvl 140? I just hate playing against new players, it's no fun for both sides. Why can't I get players with level above 100? > > It's probably like that because I play ranked very rarely, since every time I do play ranked I have the most miserable experience ever. I understand this. It's annoying both way rounds. Last round I was with someone in your position, got flamed for being bad when they were a diamond 4.
: Educated guess? Fewer new players and more leaving. Rito spreading out the algorithm to keep que times down. They seem determined to keep the game going on it's current path evwn if they kill it to do so.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackEyesBlue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i0EYnE1j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-09T18:37:10.849+0000) > > Educated guess? > > Fewer new players and more leaving. > > Rito spreading out the algorithm to keep que times down. > > They seem determined to keep the game going on it's current path evwn if they kill it to do so. It's a shame because by doing this I think they'll just drive away more players. New players wanting to join the game will just feel that they're terrible because they're being queued vs people who have 3 years experience on them.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I remember when {{item:3147}} looked like cancer.
> [{quoted}](name=Whyskered Wyrm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5KZyQ7rL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-08T02:54:50.120+0000) > > I remember when {{item:3147}} looked like cancer. What'd it used to look like?
: {{item:1029}} Ooooooooooh I can see it ok soit is facing ----> And has like a window (blackspot) in its door And a real garbage tile job and a huge chimny. For a long timeI thought {{summoner:3}} Looked like a guy who needed to take a dump
> [{quoted}](name=Red Mage FTS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5KZyQ7rL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-08T02:41:35.315+0000) > > {{item:1029}} > > Ooooooooooh I can see it > > ok soit is facing ----> > And has like a window (blackspot) in its door > And a real garbage tile job and a huge chimny. > > > For a long timeI thought > {{summoner:3}} > Looked like a guy who needed to take a dump Hahahaha I get what you mean.
Rioter Comments
Divin1ty (EUW)
: Don't mindlessly push like a moron, freeze the wave near your tower so you can zone/kill him alone or with your jungler if he wants 300g.
> [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HWKqjTNE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-04T11:43:36.909+0000) > > Don't mindlessly push like a moron, freeze the wave near your tower so you can zone/kill him alone or with your jungler if he wants 300g. At level 6 towers don't matter, he can pretty easily tower dive me. I don't really push in a nasus lane, I try to freeze near my tower but he still stacks.
intra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HWKqjTNE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T09:20:05.668+0000) > > Freeze by your tower and zone to add on to this: - last hit minions level one, force him to walk up to q to harass - slow push the wave into his turret (use this time to drop a ward in enemy jg entrance) / harass under tower if you are in a safe position (depending on jg matchup) - wave will eventually bounce back, walk towards nasus and deny him farm while thinning out the wave rinse and repeat
> [{quoted}](name=intra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HWKqjTNE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-04T14:19:52.514+0000) > > to add on to this: > > - last hit minions level one, force him to walk up to q to harass > - slow push the wave into his turret (use this time to drop a ward in enemy jg entrance) / harass under tower if you are in a safe position (depending on jg matchup) > - wave will eventually bounce back, walk towards nasus and deny him farm while thinning out the wave > rinse and repeat I try to harass him but he legit takes no damage after his first back, he'll take tp and get boots on first back and just like that I can't harass him at all. He ends up doing most my health with his E because he's so safe. Pushing to his tower is suicide since if he uses ulti with that disgusting cripple i'm gone in 2 qs. Denying farm seems impossible too after his first back since he takes no damage. ( I play squishy mages so he usually goes full MR).
Rioter Comments
Anchobi (EUNE)
: no, dont stand in range of his flash and flash when he ghosts support could stun him maybe, we could hope so dont be in the middle of lane, freeze it if you are so afraid of singed support
> [{quoted}](name=Anchobi,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=keJaoxfw,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-02T13:47:21.709+0000) > > no, dont stand in range of his flash and flash when he ghosts > support could stun him maybe, we could hope so > dont be in the middle of lane, freeze it if you are so afraid of singed support No, it's impossible to not 'stand in the range of his flash'. Unless you're under tower his range is pretty much anywhere on the lane if he can land his ground properly. His movement speed being 150 percent of mine also doesn't, he flashes, runs, flips, i'm dead. Even more so when he has his ultimate. Furthermore late game he's so tanky tower diving isn't too hard for him to do anyway.
: Why are you going in the melee range of a Singed?
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=keJaoxfw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-02T13:41:32.721+0000) > > Why are you going in the melee range of a Singed? I'm not, it's when he flashes or ghosts, grounds me. There's no way to escape him if you're in the middle of lane and he grounds you.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: That champ roster is complete mess.bard jungle?Quinn jungle?Adc thresh? I respect that u choose best champ in this damn game. Praise {{champion:432}} But srsly,people like u are the reason why bard is considered as troll pick in low tiers :c If u like that champ focus on supp role,hes not efficient in other roles. If u like quinn focus on top. Btw ur roster have too much different playstyle champs. Try to focus in 2 roles and get 2-3 champs with simmiliar playstyle for that. Bard and tresh both have to roam alot to carry,taric and Kench in other hand have to save adc which means much more attention to map and gameknowlege(Where is jungler right now etc) and still roam which makes them harder to learn and play right. So if u like bard.take pyke and tresh for second/third champ and focus on them,learn how to roam,how to catch people with them. if u like quinn,take something like kled and shen with her and focus on it,learn how to play it properly,they are again focused on roaming after 6. That what will make u climb,not fill for all roles(U prob would just be bad at all 5 of them lul). Sorry about my poor English btw.Peace out.
> [{quoted}](name=Nerf Chimes Pls,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEhgxvOG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-15T19:28:47.203+0000) > > That champ roster is complete mess.bard jungle?Quinn jungle?Adc thresh? > I respect that u choose best champ in this damn game. > Praise {{champion:432}} > But srsly,people like u are the reason why bard is considered as troll pick in low tiers :c > If u like that champ focus on supp role,hes not efficient in other roles. > If u like quinn focus on top. > Btw ur roster have too much different playstyle champs. > Try to focus in 2 roles and get 2-3 champs with simmiliar playstyle for that. > Bard and tresh both have to roam alot to carry,taric and Kench in other hand have to save adc which means much more attention to map and gameknowlege(Where is jungler right now etc) and still roam which makes them harder to learn and play right. > So if u like bard.take pyke and tresh for second/third champ and focus on them,learn how to roam,how to catch people with them. > if u like quinn,take something like kled and shen with her and focus on it,learn how to play it properly,they are again focused on roaming after 6. > That what will make u climb,not fill for all roles(U prob would just be bad at all 5 of them lul). > Sorry about my poor English btw.Peace out. I literally have an average S or S- in all bard's traits for stats. Bard AD is one of the best things in this game and I usually carry with him. People doing good on bard isn't the reason he's considered a troll pick, most people just can't play him in low elo.
sinner76 (NA)
: Fastest way to climb is to win. Fill is the slowest way to climb and you'll usually be pushed in support. Support is the worst role to carry in low elo if you aren't playing brand, zyra, pyke or something like them. If you want to climb fast pick 2 roles and get good at them with a select few champs.
> [{quoted}](name=sinner76,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEhgxvOG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T19:06:49.146+0000) > > Fastest way to climb is to win. Fill is the slowest way to climb and you'll usually be pushed in support. Support is the worst role to carry in low elo if you aren't playing brand, zyra, pyke or something like them. If you want to climb fast pick 2 roles and get good at them with a select few champs. I main Karthus mid but every time I do it I seem to do amazing and then my team falls behind and I can't carry because getting stunned as karthus is an insta-gib.
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: No. He has no CC in his kit apart from the silence on his Q. Did he have a Randuin's?
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UaFLsLgx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-13T23:07:54.984+0000) > > No. He has no CC in his kit apart from the silence on his Q. > > Did he have a Randuin's? Black cleaver and dead man's plate.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If he had Press The Attack he would probably instant kill you if he had 50 rage and how W and Q, ashe is probably good against renekton because she has very good range and can slow, as well as your ulti, but renekton could only ever kill you if you let him get to 50 rage maybe even 100 because his recast on his E takes 50 rage.
> [{quoted}](name=nooperton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PGqYflvI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-09T14:42:52.120+0000) > > If he had Press The Attack he would probably instant kill you if he had 50 rage and how W and Q, ashe is probably good against renekton because she has very good range and can slow, as well as your ulti, but renekton could only ever kill you if you let him get to 50 rage maybe even 100 because his recast on his E takes 50 rage. Yea I got first blood on him but as soon as he came back he dashed through a minion wave, stunned me and insta gibbed me. The slow is useless bc of his dash.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
NemeBro (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Godkarther,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RYyYi7Yr,comment-id=00060001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T22:22:21.393+0000) > > It is. Based on what? What makes you think that a game against players who make up the lower echelon of the playerbase in skill level is representative of a game that is and should be balanced around higher level play?
> [{quoted}](name=NemeBro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RYyYi7Yr,comment-id=000600010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-24T03:45:54.008+0000) > > Based on what? > > What makes you think that a game against players who make up the lower echelon of the playerbase in skill level is representative of a game that is and should be balanced around higher level play? Just is really isn't it.
NemeBro (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=NemeBro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RYyYi7Yr,comment-id=0006000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T21:13:30.173+0000) > > It isn't. > > You are bad and are playing against bad players. > > Your in-game experience is not representative of the game's actual balance due to wildly-differing ability levels and lack of consistency in the playerbase of your games. It is.
Show more

The Godkarther

Level 196 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion